Star Wars GalazyEdge

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kathleen Kennedy has attack original Star Wars fans.

Wether you like her Star Wars or not, what fans will remember is the original with Luke, Han Leia, ObiWan and Darth Vader

She has decide in her woke wisdom to get rid of the Mos Eisely Cantina, because of her disdain for white men.

https://disneystarwarsisdumb.wordpress. ... omethings/
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm not really into Star Wars. My main exposure to it is though Mr Plinkett's videos, so the worse the better.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Woke is not the cause, its a symptom. Its the termites on the floor telling you the house is already rotted out. The franchise needs to die. There could be some stories there but like Star Trek, its run its course. All the visionaries have left and what remains are the people with no vision and no sense of story.

I feel sorry for the Z gen cause they have nothing they can call theirs. I could call Star Wars mine cause it was new in my day. My dad could call Star Trek his. But this gen has no new mega franchises in theater. Some TV stuff (Game of Thrones) but not much else to call theirs. Instead they get old hand me downs. Even Marvel is an old hand me down. Harry Potter is old. Twilight is old. Fast and Furious maybe? They deserve something they can call theirs.

Could also be theaters in general are just dying. Why go to a theater when you can watch at home now?

Let it die. Let Disney go bankrupt. This I believe is how modern franchises die. Woke is just a symptom of this.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The closest Z Gen may have is Hunger Games

In regard to Star Wars, I believe a Disney theme area based on the original trilogy would work

The price of going to a theater was already causing it to die

But if Disney fired Kennedy and announced there were going to a Thrwan trilogy, they could get a majority of fans back

For the Feminas, they would have Mara Jade, who is a far stronger character than Rey

Likewise, if Jodie Whittaker's Doctor regenerated into another female but was written and had stories like Tom Baker with today's special effects they would get fans like me back.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I hear kids these days like John Wick, Frozen, and the Mandalorian.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivandobsky wrote:
4 years ago
I would not consider then Mega Franchises, despite the sucess of the Fast and Furious you don't have a large merchandise market and you could never have a major theme attaction based on it
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
ivandobsky wrote:
4 years ago
I would not consider then Mega Franchises, despite the sucess of the Fast and Furious you don't have a large merchandise market and you could never have a major theme attaction based on it
Fast and Furious Attraction.png
Fast and Furious Attraction.png (304.01 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
Fast and Furious Supercharged Attraction

Frozen Ever After Attraction

And Mandalorian is part of Star Wars.

I don't know what some people here are smoking.

That bit about Star Wars was new in my day so it's mine is hysterical! OK Boomer!
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
ivandobsky wrote:
4 years ago
Fast and Furious Attraction.png

Fast and Furious Supercharged Attraction

Frozen Ever After Attraction

I will clarify you can have a whole Disney park just based on Star Wars: World has Fantasy and,Epcot,MGM Animal Kingdom
Star wars could be seperate on it's own

Youalso have the merchandise which the the disney dumpster fire is not getting anymore than the new Dr Who doe scompared to Classic or Star Work does to the five Star trek based on Roddenbury's idea.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
I will clarify you can have a whole Disney park just based on Star Wars: World has Fantasy and,Epcot,MGM Animal Kingdom

Youalso have the merchandise which the the disney dumpster fire is not getting anymore than the new Dr Who doe scompared to Classic or Star Work does to the five Star trek based on Roddenbury's idea.
I could try to decipher this, but am not going to bother.

This thread seems to be yet another one of your man-baby anti-woke threads. So I'll just refer you to this prior one re woke stuff:

Dazzle & Man-Babys say 'Get Woke Go Broke' and Get Their Nonsense Smacked Down

As to your bit about Kathleen Kennedy disdain for white man nonsense, what about the super lame SW1 The Phantom Menace crap movie George Lucas did without Kennedy being part of it.

And where's your bit on these guys who wrote SW7, The Force Awakens:
Lawrence Kasdan ... (written by) &
J.J. Abrams ... (written by) and
Michael Arndt ... (written by)

and gave us a regurgitation of A New Hope, and just like The Phantom Menace, The Force Awakens fronted three in a row surprisingly bad SW movies, written and directed by the cream of the crop of white men, supposedly. And that makes 6 crap SW movies. There's plenty of blame to go around maybe, but a huge chunk falls on the white men creatives who are supposed to be good at this scifi stuff! The man-baby fixation on Kathleen is to be expected tho. They can't blame the men (including George who lost his 1980s SW mojo in the late 1990s) who were the real creators of the destruction of Star Wars.

I hear The Mandalorian is good tho, so congrats to the writers and directors of that series.
Written by
Jon Favreau
Dave Filoni
Rick Famuyiwa
Christopher Yost
Directed by
Dave Filoni
Rick Famuyiwa
Deborah Chow
Bryce Dallas Howard
Taika Waititi
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago

That bit about Star Wars was new in my day so it's mine is hysterical! OK Boomer!
Sure thing calvinist.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
4 years ago
theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago

Sure thing calvinist.
Have no idea what that is. But let's play.
Mr. X wrote:
4 years ago
I feel sorry for the Z gen cause they have nothing they can call theirs. I could call Star Wars mine cause it was new in my day. My dad could call Star Trek his. But this gen has no new mega franchises in theater. Some TV stuff (Game of Thrones) but not much else to call theirs. Instead they get old hand me downs. Even Marvel is an old hand me down. Harry Potter is old. Twilight is old. Fast and Furious maybe? They deserve something they can call theirs.
What the fuck lunacy is this shit?! Who thinks like this!?

You could "call Star Wars mine cause it was new in my day?" WTF is that! Stuff isn't called yours cause it was new in...and what is your day? Your birthday! Or is it a range of time like your childhood, or your teens, or your 20s? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

OK, your turn!
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago

I could try to decipher this, but am not going to bother.

This thread seems to be yet another one of your man-baby anti-woke threads. So I'll just refer you to this prior one re woke stuff:

Dazzle & Man-Babys say 'Get Woke Go Broke' and Get Their Nonsense Smacked Down

As to your bit about Kathleen Kennedy disdain for white man nonsense, what about the super lame SW1 The Phantom Menace crap movie George Lucas did without Kennedy being part of it.

And where's your bit on these guys who wrote SW7, The Force Awakens:
Lawrence Kasdan ... (written by) &
J.J. Abrams ... (written by) and
Michael Arndt ... (written by)

and gave us a regurgitation of A New Hope, and just like The Phantom Menace, The Force Awakens fronted three in a row surprisingly bad SW movies, written and directed by the cream of the crop of white men, supposedly. And that makes 6 crap SW movies. There's plenty of blame to go around maybe, but a huge chunk falls on the white men creatives who are supposed to be good at this scifi stuff! The man-baby fixation on Kathleen is to be expected tho. They can't blame the men (including George who lost his 1980s SW mojo in the late 1990s) who were the real creators of the destruction of Star Wars.

I hear The Mandalorian is good tho, so congrats to the writers and directors of that series.
Written by
Jon Favreau
Dave Filoni
Rick Famuyiwa
Christopher Yost
Directed by
Dave Filoni
Rick Famuyiwa
Deborah Chow
Bryce Dallas Howard
Taika Waititi
I see you are not interested in MH's advice about personal attacks
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
Pointing out the misguided agenda of your anti-woke threads is not a personal attack. Perhaps you consider pointing out your anti-woke agenda threads personal, I don't.

I see you're not interesting in advice about personal attacks:

You said Kathleen has disdain for white men. That's a personal attack from you towards her, and it's not even remotely true.

You posted a link to an anti-disney blog, with specifically anti-kathleen man-baby misrepresentative spin, click bait propaganda crap including youtube videos that attack her some more. Was that so you didn't have to do it yourself. How convenient!

I just point stuff out to counter the obvious nonsense. You say Fast & Furious "could never have a major theme attaction based on it," and a 5 second google search shoots that claim out the window.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
Pointing out the misguided agenda of your anti-woke threads is not a personal attack. Perhaps you consider pointing out your anti-woke agenda threads personal, I don't.

I see you're not interesting in advice about personal attacks:

You said Kathleen has disdain for white men. That's a personal attack from you towards her, and it's not even remotely true.

You posted a link to an anti-disney blog, with specifically anti-kathleen man-baby misrepresentative spin, click bait propaganda crap including youtube videos that attack her some more. Was that so you didn't have to do it yourself. How convenient!

I just point stuff out to counter the obvious nonsense. You say Fast & Furious "could never have a major theme attaction based on it," and a 5 second google search shoots that claim out the window.
There is a difference between attacking a public figure as opposed to someone on this forum.

the posts I have made have been well reasoned. I have no problem with strong female character I do have a problem with Mary Sue's and Gary Stus: I hated Weslely Crusher as much as I hate Rey. I also hate pc wokeness

You can have a good female centric or afro centric show which does not demean white men

The original Charmed
Zena
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Non sci fi (But the movie with Sidney Potier and Bill cosby against the mob)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Scribbler, for every good point you make, you doom yourself with attacks on other members. You don't have to call people names because they have a different opinion than yours.
Keep it above board.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

And also the rule is about personal attacks ON FORUM MEMBERS,. if Kathleen Kennedy was a member here I would be asking you to leave her alone but she isn't, so hey have at and fill your boots.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago

There is a difference between attacking a public figure as opposed to someone on this forum.

the posts I have made have been well reasoned.
Attacking a public figure with lies & spin & agenda about her is more of a dick move than attacking someone on this forum with truth. IMO.

The posts you have made are in no way well reasoned. Your anti-woke posts are in no way well reasoned. That blog post you linked to which is agenda driven propaganda is in no way well reasoned. The attacks on Kathleen are in no way well reasoned. It's all click bait anger agenda by aggrieved white men of limited intellect & emotional maturity (that's 12 words I usually shorten to manbabies, is that better?) who haven't got a clue what they're talking about.
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago

I have no problem with strong female character I do have a problem with Mary Sue's and Gary Stus: I hated Weslely Crusher as much as I hate Rey. I also hate pc wokeness

You can have a good female centric or afro centric show which does not demean white men

The original Charmed
Zena
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I have no idea what this has to do with the topic of this thread. It's like you just throw this viewpoint into the conversation mix for no reason, just out of nowhere, out of the blue. No one in this thread brought up whether you had a problem or not with strong female characters.
MightyHypnotic wrote:
4 years ago
Scribbler, for every good point you make, you doom yourself with attacks on other members. You don't have to call people names because they have a different opinion than yours.
Keep it above board.
tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
And also the rule is about personal attacks ON FORUM MEMBERS,. if Kathleen Kennedy was a member here I would be asking you to leave her alone but she isn't, so hey have at and fill your boots.
Well if that's the rule, then that's the rule.

Yet I'm inclined to defend Kathleen from nonsense lies & spin about her, just like I defended Gal Gadot for a long while until the WW movie came out and the anti-Gal folks for some reason shut themselves up. That's just me I guess. Defending ladies who aren't here to defend themselves.

I believe I'm countering viewpoints and not making personal attacks. But sure, school me. Show me where I made a personal attack on a person. Also the man-babies are not members far as I know.

Viewpoints I attacked that I'm aware of: anti-woke, manbaby angry white men agenda click bait propaganda, spin & lies about Kathleen Kennedy.

Not being able to decipher a badly worded post is not a personal attack, it's just what it is, a response to a poorly worded, WTF is that person trying to say post.

OK Boomer is Gen Z humor.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I got better things to do with my life mate, just accept it and move on.
You don't think you are upsetting people.
We do.
That's it.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago

the posts I have made have been well reasoned.
Attacking a public figure with lies & spin & agenda about her is more of a dick move than attacking someone on this forum with truth. IMO.

The posts you have made are in no way well reasoned. Your anti-woke posts are in no way well reasoned. That blog post you linked to which is agenda driven propaganda is in no way well reasoned. The attacks on Kathleen are in no way well reasoned. It's all click bait anger agenda by aggrieved white men of limited intellect & emotional maturity (that's 12 words I usually shorten to manbabies, is that better?) who haven't got a clue what they're talking about.
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago

I have no problem with strong female character I do have a problem with Mary Sue's and Gary Stus: I hated Weslely Crusher as much as I hate Rey. I also hate pc wokeness

The original Charmed
Zena
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I have no idea what this has to do with the topic of this thread. It's like you just throw this viewpoint into the conversation mix for no reason, just out of nowhere, out of the blue. No one in this thread brought up whether you had a problem or not with strong female characters.
MightyHypnotic wrote:
4 years ago
Keep it above board.
tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
Well if that's the rule, then that's the rule.

Yet I'm inclined to defend Kathleen from nonsense lies & spin about her, just like I defended Gal Gadot for a long while until the WW movie came out and the anti-Gal folks for some reason shut themselves up. That's just me I guess. Defending ladies who aren't here to defend themselves.

I believe I'm countering viewpoints and not making personal attacks. But sure, school me. Show me where I made a personal attack on a person. Also the man-babies are not members far as I know.

Viewpoints I attacked that I'm aware of: anti-woke, manbaby angry white men agenda click bait propaganda, spin & lies about Kathleen Kennedy.

Not being able to decipher a badly worded post is not a personal attack, it's just what it is, a response to a poorly worded, WTF is that person trying to say post.

OK Boomer is Gen Z humor.
The attacks on Kathleen are justified and well deserved, I also attack JJ Abrams and Chris Chibnal

Nothing I said about Kennedy is a lie, she is noxious mean spirited think skinned person

She has ruined Star Wars for her SJW

But like her defenders you call her critics man babies because you can't argue or defend your position

Rey, Michael Burnham Captain Marvel are all Mary sue created to satisfy the Woke agenda which you blindly follow like a sheep
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
You don't think you are upsetting people.
Didn't say I think that. Didn't mean to imply it either. I can see how it's likely upsetting to Dazzle1, along the lines of he "can't handle the truth" vibe.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well if you know you are upsetting people why in God's name carry on?
Just leave it.

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
Just leave it.
Cause Dazzle1's posts are also upsetting people. Me, for one. And above he attacks me again, so I need to respond to his new crap. Sure it's in the construct of an argument, and we're both having our say, posting our views. I mean to debunk manbabyisms, cause those people are just wrong and their blame & anger is misplaced to a large degree, because someone among them started their propaganda spin and that snowballed to such a large degree with people, mainly white dudes, and it's beyond ridiculous, IMO.

I'm going to try to make it not be personal.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just gotta keep having the last word, dontchya?

I found it telling you used IMO and not IMHO, 😂

Got a test for you.

See if you can not respond to this post.

Go on. I dare ya.

Draw on your inner Elsa and just let it go.

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You asked a question.
"Well if you know you are upsetting people why in God's name carry on?"
I answered the question. It's not about having the last word.
I have no interest in being tested or dared about responding to a post. I don't have an inner Elsa.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
The attacks on Kathleen are justified and well deserved,
No, they really aren't.
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
I also attack JJ Abrams and Chris Chibnal
In this thread? I didn't notice. Not gonna look for them at any rate.
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
Nothing I said about Kennedy is a lie, she is noxious mean spirited think skinned person
No, they're lies. She's not a noxious, mean-spirited, thin-skinned person (noxious=lie, mean-spirited=lie, thin-skinned=lie). The person who is noxious, mean-spirited and thin skinned is the writer of that sentence attacking Kennedy. Don't know if that's you or you got that info from an MBJW.
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
She has ruined Star Wars for her SJW
No. At least not single-handedly, and not primarily either. And no to 'for her SJW'.

She became co-CEO of Lucasfilm along with Lucas in 2012. And then when Lucas sold to Disney, she became president of LucasFilm. Cause of that position, she gets some of the blame, but there were so many others more responsible, who wrote the stories, the scripts, directed the movies; those are the primary people who crapped-up Star Wars.

1. She had nothing to do with the terrible SW Prequels...

Star Wars Prequels.png
Star Wars Prequels.png (73.35 KiB) Viewed 2404 times
And those SW movies were the worst, ones Kathleen had nothing to do with. And these are the main three crap SW movies that ruined SW.

2. She did have producer credit for the Star Wars Sequels...

Star Wars Sequel Trilogy.png
Star Wars Sequel Trilogy.png (102.39 KiB) Viewed 2404 times
...but so do a number of other people.

But Kathleen did not write or direct those three Star War's meh Sequels. I would blame the writers and directors (like J.J. Abrams and Rian Johnson) for those being meh (actually Johnson's movie was way worse than meh), not Kathleen (not nearly as much anyway).

It's not like she's a Kevin Feige, who has his hands deep into the creative and story aspects of Marvel movies. Kathleen is a different type of producer.
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
But like her defenders you call her critics man babies because you can't argue or defend your position
I do wish I had a better term than manbabies to ID those people. I'll use MBJW now, similar to your use of SJW as an insult.

Clearly, I can and have argued and defended my position. You are just projecting that "you can't argue or defend your position"

You don't even try. Instead, you get talking points from the MBJWs, or make up stuff yourself like with Fast & Furious "you could never have a major theme attaction based on it" and put that in your post, only to get that totally blown up by a 5 second google search by me.
Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
Rey, Michael Burnham Captain Marvel are all Mary sue created to satisfy the Woke agenda which you blindly follow like a sheep
Your sheep attack is just you projecting again. You "blindly follow" the MBJW propaganda blogs n youtube vids "like a sheep."

The MBJW misrepresentation of Woke is well-known, and a false one.

I already told you what woke is in the other thread. And I think another one. Yet you hold steadfast to the false MBJW anti-woke complete mischaracterization interpretation.

Well here it is again, copy and paste...

elegitarian defined in dictionary:
relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

woke defined in dictionary:
alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

Elegitarian and woke. Both champion equality, social justice, and anti-racism. Woke is being aware and alert to social injustice. All people are equal, and to not treat all people as equals is social injustice...

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
Spoiler
Rey was brought back to life by the Hero of the story. That's not a Mary Sue thing is it?
Captain Marvel's not a Mary Sue, just a really superpowered character. That's not a Mary Sue. Unless Superman is also a Mary Sue (male equivalent). But so what then. People love Superman! People love Supergirl (altho they'd love her more if her CW show wasn't so bad).

Michael Burnham I had to google. From Star Trek then, I only saw the first episode that was free on CBS. Not sure why you bring up that she's a Mary Sue, or the others as Mary Sues, why is that important to you in your argument. But anyway, since I don't know her story arc, you can have that one.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
Just leave it.
Thanks for trying

He or she refuses to debate on merits
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
' I don't have an interest in having the last word'

:giggle:
Just couldn't leave it alone, eh?
:giggle:

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
4 years ago

elegitarian defined in dictionary:
relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

woke defined in dictionary:
alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

Elegitarian and woke. Both champion equality, social justice, and anti-racism. Woke is being aware and alert to social injustice. All people are equal, and to not treat all people as equals is social injustice...
And ultimately redundant because most EVERYONE is that way. You're nothing special. EVERYONE is aware of racism and discrimination. You don't have some special spider sense. The only difference is other people don't HIJACK racism to use as some fake righteous cause to beat up on other people to disguise their desires to be a mean bully.

You are NOT Jake Sully from Avatar going to betray the humans to save the blue people so you can be their fake Jesus and be the special "different" one.

BTW elegitarian is spelled Egalitarian and its a fallacy. You could accomplish that goal by making everyone equally poor, equally imprisoned, equally enslaved. All would have the same equal rights and equal opportunities... no rights and no opportunities.

Two ways to make a tree and a bush equal in height... coax the bush to grow with a whole lot of effort and it may not grow or take all of 5 minutes and cut the tree down till its the height of the bush. THAT is the route 99% of all egalitarians take. They take the destructive route. And they focus on class envy. Its classism and co-alpha-ism. Why can' people be different? Your views DESTROY diversity. Life is NOT a zero sum game. Humans are not crayons in a box or action figures in a collection.

Again imprison everyone and you accomplish "woke". Is that your world?

You hijacking causes like racism to be "woke" is no different than right to lifers hiding behind "saving fetuses" to blow up abortion clinics and killing abortion doctors.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
For the Feminas, they would have Mara Jade, who is a far stronger character than Rey
I'm a whole subset now! Awesome!

Can't argue against this either really... Mara Jade really IS a great character. If they announced the Thrawn Trilogy today I'd be THERE!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Okey dokey chaps and chapeses

Let's not quote definitions at 50 paces at each other please