Ava Engelbretsen available for WW customs for a limited time

General discussions about superheroines!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm traveling out to Denver, Colorado in early May with ClaireV to shoot with the legendary Ava Engelbretsen for one weekend only. Ava is arguably my top-selling fetish model of all time for Dawnstar Productions and a few years ago I did an astonishingly well-received series of videos featuring her that were successful beyond my wildest dreams. Ava ended up throwing herself into her teaching job at a girl's academy and couldn't model anymore because of their stringent policies on extra-curricular activities. We're currently in negotiations to possibly bring Ava to FETISHCON as an attending model since ClaireV is doing a project that same weekend for an associate of mine on a different coast and cannot be my assistant this year.

Ava is classically-trained as an actress and has done numerous college and dinner-theater stage productions, some TV commercials, and has had bit roles in a horror movie or two. She's flexible, capable, and 100% fearless. We'll be shooting in Denver itself and at a remote cabin she has access to in the Rocky Mountains. She's only available for a three-day weekend so if anyone wants to get a custom featuring her please let me know now so I can send Ava all of the details. She's great with rope bondage, shackles, G/G fighting, chloroforming, re-enactments of superheroine peril from the TV show, hypnosis, foot fetish and boot fetish, transformation fantasies, cosplay, and a ton of other content. In addition, ClaireV will be bringing out a large collection of cosplay costumes so if you wanted to see Ava as Hawkgirl, Black Widow, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Wonder Girl, or Ms. Marvel then you have that opportunity.

I have ten custom slots open for shooting (20-minute customs or greater only) so if anyone is interested in getting a custom video with Ava and ClaireV please email me at [email protected] - I already have two slots filled with customer orders as of this morning so please let me know and I can give you the best possible price on a custom video featuring two of my hottest cosplay models.

Shakeshift
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15369
Attachments
ava_sample01.jpg
Ava #1
ava_sample01.jpg (416.31 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
ava_sample02.jpg
Ava #2
ava_sample02.jpg (434.47 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
ava_sample03.jpg
Ava #3
ava_sample03.jpg (282.48 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
ava_sample04.jpg
Claire #1
ava_sample04.jpg (187.06 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
ava_sample05.jpg
Claire #2
ava_sample05.jpg (431.36 KiB) Viewed 3151 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Some more pics of Ava. If anyone is interested in a custom please email me at [email protected] - I still have seven slots left and I need to have all custom orders placed by May 1st.
Attachments
IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg (369.35 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
IMG_1409.jpg
IMG_1409.jpg (245.55 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
IMG_1279_ava.jpg
IMG_1279_ava.jpg (321.78 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Lovely looking lady Shakeshift, looks like a true amazon may I ask how tall she is?
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Ava stands 5''8" and she is absolutely lovely.
Attachments
ava_sample06.jpg
ava_sample06.jpg (318.3 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love that costume. What's that from? Is that a video you haven't released, yet? :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Love that costume. What's that from? Is that a video you haven't released, yet? :)
If memory servesd that outfit is British Knight and a search of Dawnstar on C4S will show the relevant movies I like that outfit too :yes:
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

There were two versions of that British Knight story. The one that we originally shot was for a customer of ours (called FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY) which went up as a video on our Clips4Sale store but then a second customer from Los Angeles wanted a different story with British Queen as well so we ended up shooting two photostories/videos that same night to save time productionwise. The second video/story was BRITISH QUEENS, MONA LISAS, AND MAD HATTERS and had Wondrous Woman (Sandra Stoyko) going up against British Queen and the Mad Hatter/Jervis Tetch who wanted to defeat WW by claiming her magical tiara for his collection. She's eventually drugged and mind controlled to the point of insanity. As you can see by the three photos, it's not at all the same story as FQ&C.
Attachments
alpha001.jpg
alpha001.jpg (249.82 KiB) Viewed 2665 times
alpha002.jpg
alpha002.jpg (485.29 KiB) Viewed 2665 times
alpha003.jpg
alpha003.jpg (386.42 KiB) Viewed 2665 times
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Is the second video on your clip4sale site if not will it be in the future
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If either one of them is on Clips4Sale, I can't find it.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

BRITISH QUEENS, MONA LISAS, AND MAD HATTERS isn't on my C4S store, it's over at a rival's site. There are several of Ava's videos that I originally put up that later got pulled down when Amazing Panda Productions and I had a disagreement with PB over who owned certain videos we co-produced, and with so many pissing contests that I'm done getting angry over it, lol.

It's already been over three years since we shot it, and I don't like some of the subject matter that was in the Mad Hatter story (or the fucking ridiculous darkness for that matter) to that video, so instead of contesting it all back and forth with lawyers I've chosen to just leave it be and walk away from it.

I may put up a few of the Ava videos if it doesn't seem like PB cares (or notices) one way or the other. We'll see.
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

What is the rivals site called
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The trailer for the re-issue of FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY just went up with Sandra Stoyko as Wondrous Woman and Ava Engelbretsen as the British Queen. It's the same video as in 2010 so if you already own it please don't buy it. Here's a link for the trailer;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmUJsggfIE