Voluptuous Super Heroine

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
thesupervixens
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

What do people think of large asses and boobs squeezed into tight spandex? As long as they don't have large stomachs I love it. Here is an effects test with one of my superheroes.

http://thesupervixens.com

Bringing sexy superheroes to life!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think there are all sorts of people with different tastes and everyone should be allowed to express them. There are many more full figured women out there than thin ones. Nothing wrong with a little curve on a girl.

For some reason, some people, especially in the comic industry, seem to have some serious phobia about full figured women, large breasts, curvy butts etc. I've seen a great deal of criticism of this. Nobody seems to mind when Batman is built like a battle ship or Superman looks all hunky. I say everyone should have the freedom to like what they like and other groups should follow their own advice and mind their own business. Liking a full figured women is no more "exploitative" or "objectifying" than liking a shirtless vampire or werewolf or studly Batman. Go to the grocery store and look at the guys on the cover of romance novels. They aren't exactly Pee Wee Herman.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

I agree with what Mr X said in his post. and I personally think your model/actress in the test looks great!
thesupervixens
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks guys, for the great and thoughtful feedback. I agree totally. It's ironic that curvy voluptuous women are highly desirable to most men, yet is seen to be unattractive in all mainstream media.

What pains me the most is when I meet a curvy model that would look so stunning and attractive in tight spandex. They run from the idea because they feel it would be horrible and unflattering. The media's damage has been done and no amount of persuading them they would look great and an appreciative audience awaits can convince them otherwise. Such a shame.
http://thesupervixens.com

Bringing sexy superheroes to life!