"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" NOW AVAILABLE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The second episode of Season 3 is "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" and, Man, do we have a treat in store for you!

There's a new Catwarrior in town and, although she is reluctant to take on the Catwarrior mantle, she proves herself to be better than her predecessor in more ways than one!

Gorgeous Colombian actress Lena will take the Catwarrior mythos to the next level!

Don't miss her debut when "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" is released on June 10th!

[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 12sm.jpg[/attachment]

Lena is first accosted in her civilian identity, but her attackers are unable to break her spirit... no matter how hard they try...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 4sm.jpg[/attachment]

Element poster and trailer will follow shortly!

The Bluestone House of Ideas presents its latest blockbuster!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 12sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 12sm.jpg (138.12 KiB) Viewed 11870 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 4sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 4sm.jpg (120.43 KiB) Viewed 11870 times
Last edited by Bluestone 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

She looks beautiful. Question though: Is this another PG-13ish release or is she topless in the Extreme version?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:She looks beautiful. Question though: Is this another PG-13ish release or is she topless in the Extreme version?
I certainly wouldn't describe any of our stuff as PG-13ish, but there is no topless in this one. If topless is your thing, we just released White Angel 17 which has LOTS of topless with a totally stacked actress. See release info here:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27195

As for "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues", Lena is first accosted as she enters her home in civilian garb...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

This one is an awesome video with loads of action, including a super-powered villainess who made a brief appearance in "Dark Wondra 1: Collected".

Save up your shekels for this June 10th release!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 1sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 1sm.jpg (114.24 KiB) Viewed 11606 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Lena looks great.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DonShip wrote:Lena looks great.
She does indeed!

For knockout fans, there are two knockouts in "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" (Peril version). The first knockout is also in the Extreme version while she's still in civilian garb... a result of a choke out...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]

Lena is later chloroformed as Catwarrior!

"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" is an awesome outting for our New Catwarrior!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 2sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 2sm.jpg (112.62 KiB) Viewed 11503 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" is coming soon!

New Catwarrior Lena Newmar suits up for action...

[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 10sm.jpg[/attachment]

A new chapter begins for our reluctant heroine and famous cat burglar! She is up against the electrically-charged Killer Watt in some serious F vs F action!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 9sm.jpg[/attachment]

This one has it all!

'Nuff said!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 10sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 10sm.jpg (120.42 KiB) Viewed 11459 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 9sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 9sm.jpg (139.2 KiB) Viewed 11459 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The gorgeous Lena has taken over from Mink to play Catwarrior.

"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues"

Coming Soon.

Here is what we've packed into both versions of this video for you!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg[/attachment]

To be released on June 10th!

The lastest blockbuster from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg (158.75 KiB) Viewed 11378 times
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Not complaining about the new chick, she looks super hot, but what happened to Mink?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drdoom88 wrote:Not complaining about the new chick, she looks super hot, but what happened to Mink?
We decided to take this character in a different direction with a different actress who gets Catwarrior and is excited about playing this role. You will note that Mink stopped wearing the Catwarrior mask at one point. An actress who puts herself above the character she is playing does not have the right attitude to bring her best to the role. Suffice it to say that we find Lena to be a far superior choice to continue the Catwarrior Legend!

Here's the "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" trailer:
https://vimeo.com/168875744

Also, be sure to bookmark our new Vimeo "Bluestone Superheroines" channel. It's where we'll be posting our trailers from here on out:
https://vimeo.com/channels/1079964

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 21sm.jpg[/attachment]

"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" is set for a June 10th, 2016 release.. only 10 days away. Get ready to enjoy our latest and hottest Catwarrior vid!

Cheers!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 21sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 21sm.jpg (140.19 KiB) Viewed 11275 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 17sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer:

Lena replaces Mink as the sexy, reluctant heroine known as Catwarrior! In this first Season 3 episode, Lena is forced out of retirement by the death of her sister, the previous Catwarrior, and is forced to battle for her life against Gatekeepers as well as Killer Watt, a woman able to generate electricity and use it as her weapon of choice!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 17sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 17sm.jpg (133.02 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Lena replaces Mink as the sexy, reluctant heroine known as Catwarrior! In this first Season 3 episode, Lena is forced out of retirement by the death of her sister, the previous Catwarrior, and is forced to battle for her life against Gatekeepers as well as Killer Watt, a woman able to generate electricity and use it as her weapon of choice!

Here is a pic from the Peril version of "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues". Chloroforming, anyone? This chloro KO will be followed by an OTS carry, just as many here have requested.

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 19sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer:

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 19sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 19sm.jpg (131.91 KiB) Viewed 11116 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I just wish this treatment wasn't being wasted on a girl in a catsuit; such a letdown. I never understood the appeal of catsuits. They are basic, they cover up everything, and they're nowhere near as sexy as they are made out to be. Also very plain. But hey, to each their own.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I just wish this treatment wasn't being wasted on a girl in a catsuit; such a letdown. I never understood the appeal of catsuits. They are basic, they cover up everything, and they're nowhere near as sexy as they are made out to be. Also very plain. But hey, to each their own.
They're tight, hugging every curve, and the zipper is pulled down to show off some nice cleavage. The Catwarrior catsuit is not super colourful, but some men find it very sexy. As you say, to each his own. :)

In any event, Lena performs a great chloroforming scene, and that nice ass slung over a villain's shoulder is quite erotic!

I'm sure there are many chloroform and ots fans who will be quite pleased with "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues"!

Here's a pic of an unconscious Lena following her choke-out in civilian guise...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 3sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 3sm.jpg (134.04 KiB) Viewed 11092 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

To have it be so close to exactly what I want in a video, yet have it be ruined by a terrible costume is my issue. But I hope it does well for you nonetheless, in the hopes that you can get back to making the types of videos I enjoy. I must say, this is the longest I've gone NOT buying your videos since you guys started.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mamooche24 wrote:To have it be so close to exactly what I want in a video, yet have it be ruined by a terrible costume is my issue. But I hope it does well for you nonetheless, in the hopes that you can get back to making the types of videos I enjoy. I must say, this is the longest I've gone NOT buying your videos since you guys started.
Yeah but that'll be cancelled out by people like me (who only started buying Bluestone only over the last year) who don't have "burkha syndrome" and appreciate any sexy kick ass heroine even if the studio uses blue rope for the peril instead of red, and omg, her hair is a very slightly different shade of brown to what I think of as brunette, but like a total trooper I'll probably try my very bestest to get over that, even though it's obviously a huge personal sacrifice for me and I'll probably passive aggressively bitch about it on twitter later, maybe do a blog or a vimeo illustrating my struggle, anything to try to bully the studio into doing my perfect film instead of supporting the niche genre or just ponying up for a custom
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, we try to please everyone, but that, of course, is impossible. Nonetheless, "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" should satisfy all those who want to see a gorgeous masked superheroine take on a couple of male attackers, plus a super-powered babe, including being attacked in her secret identity, changing into her superheroine costume and putting up an awesome fight against insurmountable odds, then being defeated, chloroformed and carried away over the villain's shoulder including a pat on that sexy ass her hers. If that's your cup of tea, please support further productions by buying your very own copy of "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" starring hot actress Lena!

[attachment=2]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 5sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 15sm.jpg[/attachment]

Coming to you Friday, June 10th!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg (158.75 KiB) Viewed 11003 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 5sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 5sm.jpg (124.66 KiB) Viewed 11003 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 15sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 15sm.jpg (153.05 KiB) Viewed 11003 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

lionbadger wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:To have it be so close to exactly what I want in a video, yet have it be ruined by a terrible costume is my issue. But I hope it does well for you nonetheless, in the hopes that you can get back to making the types of videos I enjoy. I must say, this is the longest I've gone NOT buying your videos since you guys started.
Yeah but that'll be cancelled out by people like me (who only started buying Bluestone only over the last year) who don't have "burkha syndrome" and appreciate any sexy kick ass heroine even if the studio uses blue rope for the peril instead of red, and omg, her hair is a very slightly different shade of brown to what I think of as brunette, but like a total trooper I'll probably try my very bestest to get over that, even though it's obviously a huge personal sacrifice for me and I'll probably passive aggressively bitch about it on twitter later, maybe do a blog or a vimeo illustrating my struggle, anything to try to bully the studio into doing my perfect film instead of supporting the niche genre or just ponying up for a custom
I don't subscribe to the mentality that we have to use kid gloves when we engage with these producers. That they deserve our respect simply because they put in the effort, and that I should buy it solely because it was an undertaking for them. I vote with my money, and I'm also entitled to my opinion. Without people voicing their opinions on here, producers wouldn't know what we actually like.

So I'll ignore the asshole tone here and move on with my life.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For me its a certain buy :thumbup: You had me at skin tight outfit flung over a shoulder(with gentle slap) :love:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, I've never run from controversy and I've always requested feedback, so I can't really complain when I receive customer complaints as well as positive customer support. No, producers shouldn't deserve any more respect than anyone else, but neither should Bluestone videos be considered just an 'undertaking' for the producer, which leaves the impression that it's just a business and that fetish producers are only looking at profit margins. If that was the case, I for one would never produce another video and would concentrate my time on other much more lucrative pursuits. Of course, I'm still a relatively new producer on this forum, and you may not know this but on my own forum the members know quite well that this is a passion for me, not a profit-driven business. So, in short, you can criticize my work as much as you want, and I'll try to satisfy as many requests as I can, but these videos are being produced to satisfy those members who enjoy and support this type of product, and when that need is no longer there, Bluestone won't be there either.

Richpartist wrote:For me its a certain buy :thumbup: You had me at skin tight outfit flung over a shoulder(with gentle slap) :love:

Richpartist, are you in store for a treat. Not all of our actresses are open to the gentle pat on the bottom and the ots carry, but the lovely Lena, a good friend of mine for years, is totally okay with it. So, I hope you enjoy "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" and fall in love with Lena as I have. :)

Here's the pat...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 22sm.jpg[/attachment]

Coming soon to a Bluestone Internet store close to you!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 22sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 22sm.jpg (147.41 KiB) Viewed 10935 times
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone. You have some gorgeous actresses. I like this one - CatWarrior, Dark Wondra and UltraWoman. Although my thing is AOH bondage. I purchased only one of your films that featured semi AOH. You have some great talent and good production values. Things I doubt you would have been able to achieve without passion for this work. However, as one who admits to having a one track path, I always require that many of my films purchased in this genre feature some AOH. There are exceptions that I will rarely make but again this is very rare. Having said that, I noticed some customers wouldn't mind if you threw in the occasional bondage here and there. Strangled to death and having your hands tied behind you while sitting in a chair - at least in my opinion does not qualify as bondage. I realize you listen to your audience and shoot what they enjoy. One producer was successful at what he did in this genre because he pandered to the audience, he made films with just about any element you could think, some may have even been on the extreme side. But my point was, he was successful because his audience base was just about everyone. He may have not had a continuing storyline but he made what people wanted to see and crammed a ton of elements in each film. I don't wish to hijack this thread and it would probably be better if I had posted this on another. I hope to see more bondage - AOH in the future, especially UltraWoman - so hot, Dark Wondra and BlackBird. You do have talent and I encourage you keep up the good work.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Judah wrote:One producer was successful at what he did in this genre because he pandered to the audience, he made films with just about any element you could think, some may have even been on the extreme side. But my point was, he was successful because his audience base was just about everyone... I hope to see more bondage - AOH in the future, especially UltraWoman - so hot, Dark Wondra and BlackBird. You do have talent and I encourage you keep up the good work.

The obvious question I have is what happened to this successful producer who pandered to his audience? Is he not still producing?
As for AOH bondage, I listened to the requests and added this to an upcoming White Angel video. Hopefully, I won't hear, "What a shame. I would have bought it if it had featured Ultrawoman." LOL!

Now, as for the topic of this thread, here's another pic of our brand new Carwarrior for our chloroform and knockout fans...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 18sm.jpg[/attachment]

Coming June 10th!

Trailer on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/xOug1ng0ooA

Cheers!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 18sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 18sm.jpg (150.57 KiB) Viewed 10905 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:love: Good God sir TAKE MY MONEY NOW!! :thumbup: :yahoo: How can you NOT love seeing that??
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

........and friends that are open to gentle butt slaps(not TO gentle)and ots carries are the best friends to have :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote::love: Good God sir TAKE MY MONEY NOW!! :thumbup: :yahoo: How can you NOT love seeing that??
Would be better if she weren't wearing those awful leather pants, simple as that Rich. But I'll stop now; I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. I hope to be able to become a consistent customer again soon Blue.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DESKTOP PICTURE!! :thumbup:
And so many reasons to be a Bluestone fan(ode to Bluestone) :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Blue

Oh Darn If only it had UltraWoman, I would have bought it. LOL ;) just kidding. Ive looked at some of the White Angel stuff on this board and on your website. Will Lynda be playing the part or Danica thrall. Great to hear about you incorporating some AOH bondage into your films. Hope this is the first of many.

Its a long story abut the rise & fall of that producer but short story. remember how they say that Empires and Dynasties fell from within after they had reached there peak. Well that's what happened to that producer.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Judah wrote:Blue

Oh Darn If only it had UltraWoman, I would have bought it. LOL ;) just kidding. Ive looked at some of the White Angel stuff on this board and on your website. Will Lynda be playing the part or Danica thrall. Great to hear about you incorporating some AOH bondage into your films. Hope this is the first of many.

Its a long story abut the rise & fall of that producer but short story. remember how they say that Empires and Dynasties fell from within after they had reached there peak. Well that's what happened to that producer.
I knew you'd say that! LOL!
The next White Angel, that includes torture while the WA agent has her arms bound over her head, stars Tiffany. It takes place following the events of "White Angel 17". More on that video here:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27195
where you could continue this discussion.
Shame about the other producer. It is tough to keep everything from falling apart. Like any business, it is a balancing act to keep all of those balls in the air!

Blue
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Could there be a cradle carry in the next Catwarrior?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dantoon wrote:Could there be a cradle carry in the next Catwarrior?

No cradle carry. Here is exactly what's in "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues"...

[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on YouTube:

The new Catwarrior does not shy away from a fight. She takes on Killer Watt, going toe to toe with the sassy villainess before falling to her superior super powers...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 25sm.jpg[/attachment]

To Be Released on June 10th!

Don't miss this start of a great new Catwarrior series!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg (158.75 KiB) Viewed 10777 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 25sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 25sm.jpg (142.98 KiB) Viewed 10777 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

So hot--- I am with you Rich-- what an OTS with a gentle slap is AMAZING. Bravo on this video! Has all the elements I love!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues"! Coming soon!

Lena will make you forget all about Mink, as she nails the Catwarrior role, playing it the way it was meant to be played!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 11sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Hot heroine against the hot electric power of Killer Watt!

You've gotta see this one!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 11sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 11sm.jpg (120.46 KiB) Viewed 10677 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Lena is a total babe and she wears the Catwarrior costume well, can't wait to see this hot chloro! Hopefully it's not farewell for the gorgeous Mink, I have always enjoyed her sexy acting ability and athletic contribution to the Bluestone Superheroine Universe. Perhaps she might be able to become a new superheroine or another character in future episodes? If this idea is not possible, well then I would like to wish her all the best and a happy farewell. :wavecry:
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Damn Blue- you've got one hot little friend there! Lena looks great as Catwarrior and I for one am a big fan of catsuits. They make women's butts look so good and Lena has a very nice one. Glad to see she is up for it getting patted! And the villainess looks hot too- love electricity peril! Definitely buying this one and looking forward to seeing more of her!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Her name is Killer Watt and she has a shocking personality. As per requested by the fans, a cruel, meaning-looking female villain in a one on one female fight.

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 26sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 26sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 26sm.jpg (171.6 KiB) Viewed 10522 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Killer Watt is an absolutely sexy villainess, I like how she has super powers, can't wait to see her defeat Catwarrior! :evil:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I hope everyone's ready to get a copy of this latest blockbuster from the Bluestone House of Ideas.
Lena debuts as Lena Newmar, the new Catwarrior, but also the original Catwarrior. Her sister, as played by Mink, tried to take on the Catwarrior mantle, but failed. Now, the original cat burglar, turned reluctant heroine, comes out of retirement to take on Killer Watt and to free herself from being taken captive by the Seventh Sanctum!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 14sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Here's the Element poster:

[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg (158.75 KiB) Viewed 10420 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 14sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 14sm.jpg (127.62 KiB) Viewed 10420 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Whether she's in her civilian clothes or her catsuit, Lena is impressive as a very confident and powerful heroine. Best not to mess with her...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 7sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Less than a week to go before the new Catwarrior debuts in all her glory!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 7sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 7sm.jpg (115.45 KiB) Viewed 10334 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Catwarrior is knocked out with chloroform at the end of the Peril version. We've received p.m.'s asking for a pic of Catwarrior's death from the Extreme version. So, here she is getting her brain fried by Killer Watt, who certainly lives up to her name in the Extreme version of "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues"!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 28sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

To Be Released this Friday, June 10th!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 28sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 28sm.jpg (139.42 KiB) Viewed 10217 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Catwarrior defeated!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 20sm.jpg[/attachment]

This is the result of a wild fight between Catwarrior and the electrically charged Killer Watt!

Trailer on you tube:

Less than a week to go before the new Catwarrior debuts in all her glory!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 20sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 20sm.jpg (163.49 KiB) Viewed 10149 times
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:
drdoom88 wrote:Not complaining about the new chick, she looks super hot, but what happened to Mink?
We decided to take this character in a different direction with a different actress who gets Catwarrior and is excited about playing this role. You will note that Mink stopped wearing the Catwarrior mask at one point. An actress who puts herself above the character she is playing does not have the right attitude to bring her best to the role. Suffice it to say that we find Lena to be a far superior choice to continue the Catwarrior Legend!
That is too bad. What a waste!!! Excited for Lena tho!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, Mink is gone, but Lena's here, and is sexy as hell!

Whether she's in her civilian clothes or her catsuit, Lena is gorgeous, and in this one, she's in a mess of peril!

First she is tortured by a couple of Gatekeepers while handcuffed...

[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 30sm.jpg[/attachment]

Then she's chloroformed into unconsciousness by Killer Watt after being shocked repeatedly...

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 32sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Only a few days left before the new Catwarrior debuts in all her glory!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 30sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 30sm.jpg (149.03 KiB) Viewed 10053 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 32sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 32sm.jpg (95.88 KiB) Viewed 10053 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, Mink is gone, but Lena's here, and is sexy as hell!

Here's the result of the first of 2 knock-outs in "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues". Lena is choked out while still in her civilian guise.

[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Here's the result of the second KO, by chloroform in the Peril version, or see this same scene in the Extreme version following her electrocution!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 29sm.jpg[/attachment]

Here's the Element poster for you to select which version you're going to want on Friday!

[attachment=2]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Only 3 days left before the new Catwarrior debuts in all her glory... unless there's enough support for an early release!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg (158.75 KiB) Viewed 9953 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 3sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 3sm.jpg (134.04 KiB) Viewed 9953 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 29sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 29sm.jpg (153.68 KiB) Viewed 9953 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's our dead, but still gorgeous, kitty... from the Extreme version of "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues"!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 24sm.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Only two days left to go!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 24sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 24sm.jpg (160.13 KiB) Viewed 9890 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Only one day to go!

Released tomorrow, June 10th!

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 33.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer on you tube:

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 33.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 33.jpg (750.12 KiB) Viewed 9799 times
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any chance for an early release tonight, Blue?? Cannot wait to check out this new babe!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drdoom88 wrote:Any chance for an early release tonight, Blue?? Cannot wait to check out this new babe!!
Stay tuned to this thread. I may release it later tonight!

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Meet Lena, the new Catwarrior, in "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues", which is NOW AVAILABLE!

[attachment=2]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 10sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 33sm.jpg[/attachment]

Here are the Purchase Links:

"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" - Extreme (V.V.) version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=780

"Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" - Peril (S.S.) version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=779

Plus, you can buy both versions for the price of one at http://www.genrevideos.com by using bitcoin!

Here's the Element poster, setting out what's in each version:

[attachment=0]Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg[/attachment]

The trailer is posted at the store sites, or can be viewed here:

Don't miss this one. It's awesome!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 10sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 10sm.jpg (120.42 KiB) Viewed 9678 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 33sm.jpg
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues still 33sm.jpg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 9678 times
Catwarrior 7 The Legend Continues postersm.jpg (158.75 KiB) Viewed 9678 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lena ahhhhhhhhhh Lena :love:
Brilliant job all around,great chloroform scene(great eye work and sounds,as well as a nice "Have a nice nap"comment)and the ots carry was INSANE :thumbup: :thumbup:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Lena ahhhhhhhhhh Lena :love:
Brilliant job all around,great chloroform scene(great eye work and sounds,as well as a nice "Have a nice nap"comment)and the ots carry was INSANE :thumbup: :thumbup:
Glad you liked it!

Anyone else want to share?

Blue