'Reign of the Tiger Princess, Part I'

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang. I wanted to kick this shindig off the right way by doing a little old Oriental surgical procedure on the fetish fight vid ‘Reign of the Tiger Princess’. This was a short-lived series and for some reason was never continued, even though it did have a lot of potential. I don't know the rules behind posting pics of vid productions for review, so until I get a 'green light' from the moderators, I'll have to use description in order to paint the full monty. So in the words of my hero Darkwing Duck: ‘LET’S…GET…DANGEROUS!’
(Danger Will Robinson! Spoilers Ahead. Read at your own risk)

Plot: Tiger Claws. For over a decade, this notorious style of combat has been known as the most dangerous of the Animal styles in the martial arts world. Now, it has found its way into the hands of a new master: Taja (Paris Kennedy), a torturous tyrannical kung fu princess who defies every challenge that comes her way. Those unlucky enough to step into the cage of the Tiger Princess won’t live to see the sun set. When Ling (Nicole Oring), a disciple of the mantis style, comes seeking revenge for her master’s death at Taja’s claws, the fight is on and one of these beauties may find themselves being humbled at the other one’s hand…or claws…

Pros:
-Loved the costume that Paris was sporting in this vid. I’m guessing that Chun-Li from the Street Fighter series was a bit of an inspiration for this particular character. Good homage on the producer’s part for putting that together.
-The acting was decent. Paris did a fabulous job playing the arrogant and ruthless Tiger Princess and Nicole Oring was fabulous as Ling, the mantis disciple determined to avenge her fallen teacher. (In all honesty, Nicole was my main reason for watching this particular vid).
-The fight choreography was somewhat decent and the camera angles and close-up shots of the combatants was perfect. Good editing was done here also.
-Absolutely enjoyed the part where Paris used low-blows on her opponent and then left Ling to be dealt with by her Tiger guards (Mina Meow and Natalie Minx). Natalie and Mina were sporting some hot-looking outfits in this story also.
-Excellent shooting location that they chose for this story and the dialogue between Taja and Ling felt almost like an old school kung fu flick. Even the dramatic piano chords when they did a close-up on Nicole’s face matched with the ‘old black belt theater’ movies when an opponent tells their adversary that they’re going to die by their hands.

Cons:
-As much fun as this vid was, there was a lot that it was lacking. For starters, as good a fighter as Nicole is in real life, I think she got ousted too easily in her fight with Paris. The producer should’ve let Nicole shine just a little bit more than Paris in this one.
-Paris had the right costume, but those boots didn’t really go with that outfit that she was wearing.
-Oh me oh my, why did they end the story with the heroine losing? I won’t say how Ling loses, but she does get a humiliating defeat and not just at Taja’s hands mind you.
-Nicole needed a better outfit than what she was sporting in this video. I liked the midriff top and camouflage skirt but it just didn’t feel right for her character Ling.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been done better):
-I would’ve liked to see Paris and Nicole spar with each other just a little while longer. After all, it is a kung fu battle so the two really needed to go the distance with each other, but they did put a up a decent struggle in the first couple of minutes of the battle. Afterwards, it just turns into a one-sided beatdown.
-Didn’t mind that Paris got the upper-hand because she is the villainess in the story, but I wouldn’t have ended it with Nicole losing so easily from one blow.
-The producer took a little too long with Nicole’s humiliation at Paris’ hands. It should’ve lasted no longer than two and a half minutes and her falling into Mina and Natalie’s hands took even longer. It felt like the story was just dragging on just a little bit at that point.

Final Outcome:
‘Reign of the Tiger Princess’ was good, hot fun. The fetish models put their best foot forward with their roles and the producer put a great deal of effort into this fight vid. I think the creators of this story were on to something when they put it together. I enjoyed it so much, that I decided to check out chapter two. Sadly though, chapter two of the saga would be the last time anyone would ever see anymore of the Tiger Princess.

This vid deserves a 7 1/2.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'