New costume ideas

General discussions about superheroines!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

I love doing Batwoman and have some new videos coming out soon, but I'm also working on some new characters. What would you guys like to see? Any particular heroines you'd like to see me portray or use for other models? I have some in mind, but would love feedback! Thanks!
Kendra
http://clips4sale.com/studio/53699
Attachments
one and only Batwoman.jpg
one and only Batwoman.jpg (516.2 KiB) Viewed 5301 times
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That is a beautiful shot!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seriously, that is one of the best Kendra shots I've seen. I would love to buy a Rye-directed Kendra movie where she has her hair styled like that and is in that Batwoman outfit.
I think Kendra as Batwoman should be used in a mainstream video. Heck, what about a combination of Kendra in that outfit with the 1984 Superiorgirl in a team-up? Just a thought.
Definitely interested in seeing more of her looking like that! Stunning and beautiful :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sugarcoater wrote:Seriously, that is one of the best Kendra shots I've seen. I would love to buy a Rye-directed Kendra movie where she has her hair styled like that and is in that Batwoman outfit.
I think Kendra as Batwoman should be used in a mainstream video. Heck, what about a combination of Kendra in that outfit with the 1984 Superiorgirl in a team-up? Just a thought.
Definitely interested in seeing more of her looking like that! Stunning and beautiful :)
I agree with that. Kendra IS Batwoman. She could totally work with other producers to create a kick ass Batwoman film.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

My one request is please don't ever lose that Batwoman costume.

But an idea is maybe a three part series, but with a really dark theme. Not just sexual peril, but with a good storyline, peril and drama. Maybe a sidekick to assist but most of all a really good villain.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Keep doing Batwoman... :)

You would also make an amazing Black Widow, have to take advantage of that lovely red hair. Maybe Scarlet from GI Joe, or Laira from the Green Lantern Emerald Knights series, though you'd have to get some Spock ears, lol. Firestar would be a good choice to.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Your red hair makes you perfect for Batgirl / Batwoman. Black Widow was also an excellent suggestion.

Personally, I don't think you need to stick with any established character. I like original heroines the best.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I wouldn't recommend Black Widow. Disney is a little over-protective of their intellectual properties, especially anything connected with their billion-dollar movie franchises.
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

I think the spider women character (Jessica Drew) is one that is under utilised. Ok, money is money but if you go on eBay, you can pick up a good looking zentai suit for 50$ these days.

so I vote spider woman or even spider girl (basically just a red and blue Spider-Man costume knock off :-) you can bet that the suit would pay for itself many times over by the time it's did l done :-)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

As said above the BW pic is just spectacular
Gotta keep that going!
But for a change ...

I'd love to see you as the Scarlet Witch
Just thinking of that red suit, red hair, red lips....giggitty-giggitty! :D
Or lesser known redheads like Medusa or Crystal
Attachments
200px-Crystal.jpg
Crystal
200px-Crystal.jpg (5.25 KiB) Viewed 5170 times
Medusa01.jpg
Medusa
Medusa01.jpg (14.42 KiB) Viewed 5170 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
korda
Henchman
Henchman

You'd be amazing as Web Woman.
Attachments
$(KGrHqFHJDMFBl+IPgUIBQlSqMYH0!~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqFHJDMFBl+IPgUIBQlSqMYH0!~~60_57.JPG (652.46 KiB) Viewed 5158 times
$(KGrHqJ,!mIE-eb+jOobBP16ldZltg~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!mIE-eb+jOobBP16ldZltg~~60_57.JPG (639.14 KiB) Viewed 5158 times
$(KGrHqVHJEwE-uYih-oKBPvYUGf5w!~~60_57.jpeg
$(KGrHqVHJEwE-uYih-oKBPvYUGf5w!~~60_57.jpeg (555.44 KiB) Viewed 5158 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kendrajames wrote:I love doing Batwoman and have some new videos coming out soon, but I'm also working on some new characters. What would you guys like to see? Any particular heroines you'd like to see me portray or use for other models? I have some in mind, but would love feedback! Thanks!
Kendra
Just wanted to say this,you really are a very lovely woman Kendra :)
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I second the Web Woman! Who dug that out of the mothballs!?! :)

You do make a perfect Batwoman, but there's plenty of great redheads (most already mentioned) out there for you to try. I'd love to see you as Marvel Girl (original X-Men) or Scarlet (from GI Joe). I've never met you in person, but if you're particularly tall you'd make a great Caitlin Fairchild from Gen 13...

Will we ever see Nylonika again? *hopeful*
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Web Woman! Oh man I went BONKERS over them legs. Her, Teela, Sorceress, She Ra! Man those were the days of BIG and curvy. (Not these little boy body stick figure anime things we get now a days). Hey you could also be Teela from HEMAN but the original Teela not that 14 year man hating jerk from the new series.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

kendrajames wrote:I love doing Batwoman and have some new videos coming out soon, but I'm also working on some new characters. What would you guys like to see? Any particular heroines you'd like to see me portray or use for other models? I have some in mind, but would love feedback! Thanks!
Kendra
I think you make a wonderful Batwoman! Instead of a new character perhaps have Kayla Lael make you a Latex Batwoman costume? She did a wonderful job on EVW's Batgirl outfit!!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can see you as Ginger Grant, along side a shorter brunette actress as Mary-Ann (Cali Logan maybe). You could have a mad scientist or alien (with the SH kink) come to the island and hypnotizes the castaways so that Ginger and Mary Ann believe they're superheroines (they would make amazing costumes with just stuff on the island, the professor can help) and the other castaways are hypno'd to be vilains. Then the mad scientist kicks back in a chair with coconut juice (and maybe he films it on 8mm film to sell when he leaves) and watches the fun as villains tie up heroines to totem poles and do stuff to them.
Tina-Louise-as-Ginger-Grant-gilligans-island-21432803-640-480.jpg
Tina-Louise-as-Ginger-Grant-gilligans-island-21432803-640-480.jpg (114.05 KiB) Viewed 5039 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How about Huntress? Plenty of opportunity to show your legs in that costume. The character is extremely aggressive so giving you the chance to show that side of your personality, and working either alone or even against the other heroes and heroines, she is vulnerable to capture and everything that follows from such a fate...
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I've been traveling a bit and haven't been on here in a while. I'm glad to hear positive feedback and know you like me as Batwoman! She's definitely a character I will keep doing as I love the comic book and have just updated my costume with some new accessories.
In regards to shooting it with other producers, that probably won't happen. I'm really trying to keep the character exclusive to my site and try to grow for myself. You can see me in the costume for League of Amazing Woman because they're very good friends and helped me tremendously when I decided to do it.
Thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm not familiar with Web Woman, but now I'll have to look her up! Black Widow is definitely one I've thought of doing as well. Over the next few months I'll be investing in new costumes and searching out new locations.
Remember, any suggestions are welcome!!!
Kendra:)
http://clips4sale.com/studio/53699/Cat8 ... ld#9466325
www.KendraJames.com
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I was looking for a thread where to post this. I'm beyond horrible at any kind of photo-editing so I don't want to put it in the gallery, but I have to ask, wouldn't Teela of the old He-Man & MOTU series even more stupefying in this kind of costume? Leotards were never really my thing.
Attachments
trdone.jpg
trdone.jpg (136.46 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

If were going to be playing to your red hair, Phoenix comes to mind quickly. The full body costume would feel a lot like the batwoman one youre wearing.

You might get away with using Black Widow, if you change the name around a little, maybe Black Arachnid or some such (which might make for a good female Venom name too.) Other companies have hopped on the black widow parody bandwagon and havent seem to suffered for it.

GI Joe's Scarlet, either comic book or movie version.

Scarlet Witch, who's suppose to show in the next Avenger Movie, if you want to get a jump on a trend before it becomes much used.

Fire Star, is little known and hasnt really been done much.

Are a few suggestions i can make off the top of my head.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Firestar would be great :) Skin tight outfit would be amazing :thumbup:
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

anything with stirrup bottoms im good with :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kitten wrote:If were going to be playing to your red hair, Phoenix comes to mind quickly. The full body costume would feel a lot like the batwoman one youre wearing.

You might get away with using Black Widow, if you change the name around a little, maybe Black Arachnid or some such (which might make for a good female Venom name too.) Other companies have hopped on the black widow parody bandwagon and havent seem to suffered for it.

GI Joe's Scarlet, either comic book or movie version.

Scarlet Witch, who's suppose to show in the next Avenger Movie, if you want to get a jump on a trend before it becomes much used.

Fire Star, is little known and hasnt really been done much.

Are a few suggestions i can make off the top of my head.

OMG!! YES This is HOT both sexually & literally! lol
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Problem with Firestar is she's supposed to be a petite teenager. So even putting aside from the whole underage thing, I'm not sure Kendra is suited to the role. She's a grown woman. :)

I could totally see Phoenix / Jean Grey, though.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Problem with Firestar is she's supposed to be a petite teenager. So even putting aside from the whole underage thing, I'm not sure Kendra is suited to the role. She's a grown woman. :)
She started out as a college student on Spider-man and his Amazing friends and that was 30 years ago. I don't see any problem with Kendra playing her. I've wanted to do this character forever. I have the costume and 3 different mask choices but just never found the right girl yet. So may red heads comic characters so few red headed models.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I've put some things together to have made and will be introducing some new original characters soon.
I know people can be very particular about the way costumes fit and how they're made and I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts about belly showing costumes? As in, belly top and low cut pants. Yes? No? Neutral? Thanks!
Kendra
http://misskendrajames.com/guest.html
[email protected]
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

kendrajames wrote:Thanks for all of the suggestions! I've put some things together to have made and will be introducing some new original characters soon.
I know people can be very particular about the way costumes fit and how they're made and I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts about belly showing costumes? As in, belly top and low cut pants. Yes? No? Neutral? Thanks!
Kendra
http://misskendrajames.com/guest.html
[email protected]
It all depends on how it looks on the person wearing it. You look great in just about anything.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kendrajames wrote: I know people can be very particular about the way costumes fit and how they're made and I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts about belly showing costumes? As in, belly top and low cut pants. Yes? No? Neutral?
YES! YES! YES! :thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup: