New film from The Battle for Earth COMING SOON!

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Hi everyone!

We here at The Battle for Earth wanted to let everyone know that we are back! We have been on a year long hiatus, and we are now in pre-production for Season 2. We have a professional team of screenwriters, actors/actresses, a fantastic filming crew, and some really great indoor and outdoor locations here in the Las Vegas Valley that we will be utilizing. Not only that, but we also have a full time professional costume designer now working on our team, as well as a new special effects editor that has taken our special effects to an entirely new level.

Within the next week, we are going to be releasing a film that is independent from the season arc, "Righteous Girl: The Campus Stalker" co-written by D.M. and The Battle for Earth team. This is a full length film featuring the very beautiful, very talented Raven Alexis. We wanted to release this prior to Season 2 so that everyone could see the direction in which we are going, which includes higher quality cinematography, more elaborate costuming, and multiple camera angles, in combination with great fight sequences and peril elements.

I'm including some screen caps from this latest film for your viewing pleasure. These images do not show any peril or fight sequences from the film, they are just for those of you that are interested in seeing the costuming and for those wanting to know what the actress looks like. I'd also love to get feedback from everyone as to what you would like to see in Season 2!

We are very excited to be back and will post an update as soon as "Righteous Girl: Campus Stalker" is available on http://www.thebattleforearth.com

Have a great weekend!

Allen and the team
TBFE
Attachments
righteousgirl02-1.jpg
righteousgirl02-1.jpg (40.68 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
righteousgirl06-1.jpg
righteousgirl06-1.jpg (105.54 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
righteousgirl09-1.jpg
righteousgirl09-1.jpg (160.88 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The costume was good and very beautiful girl and I'm happy with the back of you always enjoyed your movies
RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Welcome back guys! Looking forward to season 2!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Looking forward to this one, I am a big fan of Raven.

Good to see TBFE back in action.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Interesting,, I thought i had read on Twitter and Facebook that Raven had brain cancer and someone mentioned she was terminal ? Guess not
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Valik10 wrote:Interesting,, I thought i had read on Twitter and Facebook that Raven had brain cancer and someone mentioned she was terminal ? Guess not
You read that correct, Raven Alexis did have terminal brain cancer. However, she micraculously healed from some holisitic treatment. Since her recovery, there's been an ongoing debate if she was lying about having cancer.
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Hey guys, it's great to be back in action! Pretty excited about Season 2 and some other projects that are in the works.

First of all, with the exception of a brief period of time in which we lived apart, Raven and I have been happily married for the past 5 years. As such, I am very well acquainted with the entire ordeal, and know firsthand the misinformation that was spread by certain parties.

Raven did in fact, have a very aggressive, metastasized form of cancer, and yes, through a variety of different treatments, is now, thankfully, in remission with a clean bill of health. We could not be happier about her recovery, and I am now able to fully refocus myself on The Battle For Earth and getting back to creating, producing and writing.

As far as Season 2, we have quite a few new actresses that we are very excited about. I will be posting up teaser pics as soon as the costumes are finished and we are in production. Not to drop any hints, but you might see a Wonder Woman type of character and a Power Girl type of character, among others.

I will let everyone know when "Righteous Girl: Campus Stalker" is available on the site, and will be posting more updates as we get into Season 2!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

These stills look interesting, I'm intrigued to see how this turns out!

EDIT: I'd also like to add that I LOVE Raven and am so happy to see she's making a healthy return!!!
Last edited by staggerlee 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

thebattleforearth wrote:Hey guys, it's great to be back in action! Pretty excited about Season 2 and some other projects that are in the works.

First of all, with the exception of a brief period of time in which we lived apart, Raven and I have been happily married for the past 5 years. As such, I am very well acquainted with the entire ordeal, and know firsthand the misinformation that was spread by certain parties.

Raven did in fact, have a very aggressive, metastasized form of cancer, and yes, through a variety of different treatments, is now, thankfully, in remission with a clean bill of health. We could not be happier about her recovery, and I am now able to fully refocus myself on The Battle For Earth and getting back to creating, producing and writing.

As far as Season 2, we have quite a few new actresses that we are very excited about. I will be posting up teaser pics as soon as the costumes are finished and we are in production. Not to drop any hints, but you might see a Wonder Woman type of character and a Power Girl type of character, among others.

I will let everyone know when "Righteous Girl: Campus Stalker" is available on the site, and will be posting more updates as we get into Season 2!
Any Supergirl films on the horizon from you in season 2?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

staggerlee wrote:These stills look interesting, I'm intrigued to see how this turns out!

EDIT: I'd also like to add that I LOVE Raven and am so happy to see she's making a healthy return!!!
Hear, hear! Glad she has recovered.
Good luck with your next new venture
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Superiana, our Super Girl-esque character from Season 1 is being recast currently and will definitely have a very large part in Season 2.