Wonder Woman vs Marcia Judo Champ

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I didn't know Judo expert meant throwing things. One of the only dynamic fights WW ever gets in.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That is why the First year was the best

Wonder Woman could be fought, knocked out put into bondage, but CBS would not allow it when it switched to them from ABC
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 week ago
That is why the First year was the best

Wonder Woman could be fought, knocked out put into bondage, but CBS would not allow it when it switched to them from ABC
Only time past first season I saw WW get debelted was her fight against a psychic samurai guy where she voluntarily took off her belt. Most of the time past first season it was "oh here comes Wonder Woman to spoil the fun".
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

A woman in good physical condition with martial arts skills but no superpowers held her own against Wonder Woman.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

WW also did struggle a bit before finally defeating Baroness von Gunther. While we know the producers (rightfully) believed a cat fight onscreen was good for ratings, we can probably just make it canon that Amazon powers have some limitations when up against fellow women, don't you think. 😁
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

brdiy wrote:
1 week ago
WW also did struggle a bit before finally defeating Baroness von Gunther. While we know the producers (rightfully) believed a cat fight onscreen was good for ratings, we can probably just make it canon that Amazon powers have some limitations when up against fellow women, don't you think. 😁
Or they may be basing it on Golden Age Wonder woman, where they never went into her having a fighting tequnique. Wonder Woman was just stronger and faster than every other woman and close to Superman stregnth level.
It was fairly recently when they starting bringing up her different expertise in styles when she was regarded by Batman as the best fighter in the League
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Last year I did a story about a possible different outcome, if that danged chandelier hadn't broken. Since it is no longer available at the now defunct Diana the Valkyrie site I reposted it at the Heroine Dungeon on this forum. viewtopic.php?t=38178
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

wwswim.jpg
wwswim.jpg (97 KiB) Viewed 406 times
Speaking of Wonder Woman. Supposedly they had made a bikini suit for her for swimming but it kept coming off. I found this pic but it looks manipulated.
shevek
Producer
Producer

So...she left her lasso behind? Is there a scene later on where she is seen retrieving it, or getting it back from someone who retrieved it?
And what if she had needed it to save Steve or to stop the bomb from going off in the factory?
argento
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
1 week ago
wwswim.jpgSpeaking of Wonder Woman. Supposedly they had made a bikini suit for her for swimming but it kept coming off. I found this pic but it looks manipulated.
The best part is that these strips are really easy to remove! :sneaky:
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
1 week ago
So...she left her lasso behind? Is there a scene later on where she is seen retrieving it, or getting it back from someone who retrieved it?
And what if she had needed it to save Steve or to stop the bomb from going off in the factory?
That was the other issue. We only got to see one show with someone using the Lasso on her
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

argento wrote:
1 week ago
Mr. X wrote:
1 week ago
wwswim.jpgSpeaking of Wonder Woman. Supposedly they had made a bikini suit for her for swimming but it kept coming off. I found this pic but it looks manipulated.
Yeah I found that later on so clearly a manip. But since they did test shots with that suit there's got to be some clip or pic somewhere.
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

It's insane how hot this woman was and how average her daughter is:

brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 week ago
argento wrote:
1 week ago
Mr. X wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah I found that later on so clearly a manip. But since they did test shots with that suit there's got to be some clip or pic somewhere.
All I've seen is a hand drawn sketch. Until an actual pic comes out, I'm guessing this is just some kind of urban legend. 🤔

GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Well even if she didn't have that revealing bikini there's always
"Billie Jo and the Outlaws" with her topless scene. (About 43 minute mark if my aging memory doesn't deceive me.)
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Correction: "Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw" Dang that aging memory.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

GWalb wrote:
1 week ago
Well even if she didn't have that revealing bikini there's always
"Billie Jo and the Outlaws" with her topless scene. (About 43 minute mark if my aging memory doesn't deceive me.)
I've been hoping to see a manip of this scene with WW's tiara and maybe her costume somewhere to complete the illusion. :P
Attachments
vlcsnap-2021-02-19-11h07m07s039.png
vlcsnap-2021-02-19-11h07m07s039.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 109 times