FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound #7

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Jade...Uuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Fox Woman...her shiny bronze eyes fluttering the slits of her pointy tipped orange mask...rolling her head... pillowed by her long mane of tousled orange hair...from side to side...her long muscular shiny bronze legs gliding back and forth below her broad shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet...with glossy orange clawlike toenails twitching sexily as she slowly regained consciousness.
"Ooooh...My big Fox Nipples...My wide Fox Areolas...My big Fox Cunt....Oooooh...hurt...I'm so out of it...Uuuuuuuuuh...been out cold for two hours...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuh"

Through her blurry vision, Fox Woman saw the note left by the Cameron Twins next to her thin tight tiny orange v-slit leotard on the mattress.
"Uuuuuuuuh...feel so hot....so horny...Uuuuuuuh...so dizzy...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuh..but have to rescue Jade...Uuuuuuuh...even if it means...falling into another trap..." groaned Fox Woman...straining her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body as she got off the ground...donned her thin tight tiny orange v-slit leotard...and sprinted unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet out of the store...heading for the destination on the note.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com
FWDSN07Cover.jpg
FWDSN07Cover.jpg (117.96 KiB) Viewed 239 times