Parolee III

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd like to express my feelings without exaggeration. Huge? Epic? Tremendous? How about "just one of the best from Rye". Must have watched it 7-10 times. Opinion 1: Everything I love with a SG flic was there. See through blouse, ripping it off, multiple kick her ass, groping & the traditional costume. I mean - if you had SG what would you do? Opinion 2: 20 min's in, skirt went: 3 min's later, top went down - sorri: The heroine without her costume just ain't the heroine (even if it's pulled down). If I had the chance, the heroine would be dressed the full time through. Opinion 3: Acting - some of the best I've seen. Everyone! Great!!!! Opinion 4: Plus to minus: 10 over 1 easy. If I was paying for this - I would say keep the costume on, make the "S" a little smaller, let's go outside and shoot, dirt, slapping, hair pulling. How about female on SG? WOW!! Shit - a love affair gone bad? (getting off-line - sorri) - Again, just one of the best I've seen. Oh - the BJ scene? For a high-end SG flick, I think it's the first I've seen - great! Love to see more. Keep it up!! (ha ha). Braces
KER2b14
Neophyte
Neophyte

Agreed....one of the best from Rye, one of the best period. Personally I like the costume pulled down or to the side to reveal the fun parts. The costume is still on which conveys that the victim is the superheroine, but the costume pulled down and/or to the side adds to the humiliation when the superheroine gets fondled and or used. And----agreed....the BJ scene is really the cream of the crop!
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

does this belong to review section?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes I think it does. I'll move it
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

Without doubt this fantastic movie is awesome, but its the stunning Alexis Monroe who makes it so! Her performance, if not quite in Meryll Streeps class, is superb, combining her fantastic looks with genuine acting skill; when she "takes a punch" her reaction, in the way she moves, her facial expression and her gasps, groans and screams, make it incredibly realistic! When she throws a punch she really seems to throw it, putting everything into it! Alexis knows what we want to see and hear, as does her director, lol, and she delivers, selling us a wonderfully choreographed beating and defeat. Then theres the sex element, and again Alexis handles everything with aplomb (pun not intended) and makes us believe she's really suffering the horrors of a total, ignominious defeat! The other cast members are very good too and play their parts well. On the strength of this I now have Ryes other movies starring Alexis, and shes wonderful in each! An Oscar for her and one for Rye for introducing her!