A FINER ART OF CRIME

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
syntaur1
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

A alternate ending to the Wonder Woman television episode...
THE FINE ART OF CRIME

[youtube][/youtube]
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Yeah...who wouldn't love to have Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman under their control?
syntaur1
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

True... and hey I would make room for her on my action figure shelf :)

I have alway thought this episode... with a more alternate ending... would have made a neat cliff hanger for a two parter... Perhaps bring back Debra Winger in the second part as Wonder Girl in modern times... well then the 1970s:)... to continue the fight and rescue Wonder Woman...

Or as a Series Ender... Where Wonder Woman would have been deanimated... and after a time of being on display... Would have been crated away and stored in a warehouse... forever... Only to have the N.I.M. equiped bracelet finally malfunction... with Wonder Woman awakening in 2011... A world changed and a public pretty much having forgotten who she was...

The storyline then would have been Wonder Woman adjusting to 2011... trying to recover her bracelet... which is in a private collection... While being chased by the now powerful gang of the man who deanimated her in the first place... who wants to deanimate her again for their collection...
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Truly this is one of my favorite episodes, not exactly because of how it turned out, but more because of the missed opportunities and "deleted scenes" that keep playing in my head over and over as I watch this. :twisted:
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works