Heroineperil.com updated. Jordana Leigh is Gold Vixen!!!

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Jordana Leigh stars as Gold Vixen in her heroineperil.com debut. Gold Vixen is on the trail of the Villain known as the Trapster and has tracked him to his lair. Little does she know that the Trapster is waiting and has booby trapped everything she touches!!! Gold Vixen is repeatedly knocked out by electrical charges,gas etc and rendered helpless. Once helpless the evil Trapster has his way with her even toying with her even resorting to a hypnosis attack totally dominating the now helpless heroine. Gold Vixen is stripped of her costume,tied down and worked over by this new evil Villain, Can she possibly escape the Trapster or has she met her match? Video includes multiple ko's,debelting,debooting,nudity,fondling,hypnosis and bondage

http://www.heroineperil.com
Attachments
003.jpg
003.jpg (57.55 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
020.jpg
020.jpg (35.63 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
028.jpg
028.jpg (40.16 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
041.jpg
041.jpg (30.41 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

This is a great heroine KO movie. Jordana is hot, a good actress and is subjected to a lot of peril. I highly recommend it, well done heroineperil dudes! Can you recommend any other such work Jordana has done?
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

She is HAWT! I LOVE it when they where footed TIGHTS/PANTYHOSE with leotards!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the kind words. Jordana did a great job and I certainly plan to have her back next year
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I liked it. I wish the ko's were a bit better though. The pass outs were a tad too quick and her facial expression while out was a tad too peaceful. She coulda went with more of a slack-jawed, open mouth, "Im totally out cold" look. But hey, just my opinion.