Batgirl Episode : The Impersonator

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

... This story has Adult sexual oriented material intended for Mature audiences only! All actions described are purely "fantasy" and it is not intended or implied that such actions should be practiced!

Batgirl moved stealthily along the rooftop of the abandoned factory and spying a skylight she dropped down onto a stack of crates. She moved very cautiously as she made her way through various rooms. She wasn't sure why or who would have left the letter for Batgirl with Commissioner Gordon about this being the hideout of a new slime bag criminal in Gotham City, but she sure was making sure she didn't run into any kind of traps this time. Batgirl finally made it to the other end of the building when she heard some noise from one of the rooms down the hallway.

Startled by Batgirl's entrance of throwing on the lights, the man gave a startled cry and reached into his jacket but seeing it was the crime fighting red head heroine he pulled back his hand and raised it showing it was empty. A puzzled look came over Batgirl's face as she saw the attractive man standing there with a look like a deer caught in the headlights. A sigh of relief came from his mouth as he relaxed his stand Still Batgirl kept her defensive stance. He smiled and flashed his badge at Batgirl, she blinked repeatedly the glare was a bright as a camera flash. Batgirl winched a bit as a sharp pain went through her eyes, but it was only momentarily so she thought nothing more about it.

"Batgirl, I am so glad it is you," exclaimed the detective, "I am Detective Richards with the Special Crimes unit of the F.B.I. I came here to investigate the crime scene of one of our country's newest threats."

"Crime scene, I thought this was their lair", Batgirl replied, " I received a letter an hour ago to come capture a new criminal mastermind by the name of "The Impersonator."

The detective turned and pointed to an area in the room behind him where Batgirl saw a table with straps and strange looking pieces of equipment that was positioned underneath a set of bright lights like they use in hospital operating rooms. Batgirl and the detective both walked over to the table. Batgirl began breathing heavily looking at the straps and other devices laying on the large white table. As she got to the end of the table Agent Richards flipped on the overhead lighting apparatus and shined it into Batgirl's face. Batgirl winched again and gave a startled little cry. Her heartbeat increased as well and she even felt a little dizzy and lightheaded.

"You are finding My cuffs and straps most attractive aren't you, Batgirl?", the Agent changing to a low monotone voice.

"Y--- e----s", Batgirl replied. She suddenly realized in her mind what he asked and more startling what her reply was.

"Good, you will now lay down on the table so I can strap you down nice and tight, Batgirl," He continued.

Batgirl's mind was confused at what was happening! Her thoughts were to resist... to fight... to do anything but comply! Still there she was laying down watching herself be strapped down to the table! He placed her wrists and ankles in the cuffs and pulled them snug and then buckled them tight. Next he moved to her thighs and placed a double strap about mid thigh and synched it tight. Moving up to her waist he synched another double strap across her body. Continuing, he moved up to place a strap over her shoulders and pulled it tightly and chuckled as he now looked into her eyes that were full of confusion.

"Wh- what... how-w-w-w... who-o-o... th--this can't b-e-e-e." Batgirl mumbled incoherently, her mind swirling with such contradicting thoughts, trying to grasp a hold of a continuous thought but each thought slipped away before she could get a grasp on one.

"I am the Impersonator, Batgirl," the criminal chuckled softly into her ear as he leaned over closely. "I am here to take out all you "do-gooders", he continued. "All I had to do was get you to let your guard down to hypnotize you to accept my suggestions, starting with the letter which I wrote in such a way as you could not help yourself but come here to investigate knowing that if surely must be a trap. Then my badge reflected a concentrated beam of strobing light set at the frequency of your brainwave pattern. Finally, this light above your head now is streaming a concentration of frequency of brainwaves embedded with my subliminal suggestions."

Batgirl understood most of what the criminal was saying but could not think of how to reply to him. She heard him mention the light and she looked into it again and became lost in trying to say or think of anything more. It was easier and more relaxing just to look into the light. It was making her feel warmer and lighter almost as if she could no longer feel her restraints.

"you want me to remove your batgirl suit now don't you, My pet," Impersonator now stated but in a matter of fact tone and not as a question.

"Yes, I want you to remove my ... my... batgirl suit?" Batgirl questioned.

The Impersonator smiled, his subliminal suggestions in the light beam was already taking away Batgirl's memory. He picked up a small laser cutter and began cutting away at the Batgirl's suit. As each piece cut away the Impersonator took much pleasure in peeling it away and exposing Batgirl's naked body. He could not resist lightly grazing over her exposed flesh and hearing Batgirl's sighs of obvious growing pleasure. For now he decided to leave her cowl on and her identity that as of Batgirl. It was more exciting to him this way.

"This is turning you on isn't My pet?" the Impersonator now questioned. "You like being restrained and exposed don't you?" he continued.

"Very turned on to be restrained and exposed to you," Batgirl now faintly replied. "Please remove my costume and make me your pet," Batgirl added.

Now Batgirl was completely naked save her mask covering her face and hearing her reply the Impersonator became greatly aroused. He hadn't planned on it going this well, he thought surely she would give a greater struggle mentally than she appeared to be showing. Part of breaking a person's psyche was the mental struggle, the greater the struggle the more hold the training took in the brain as well the body being conquered. So quickly the Impersonator climbed on top of the heroine exposing himself in front of her face and reached up and turned off the lamp. His hands moving between his own hardness and Batgirls firm breasts. Batgirl was obviously stimulated, her nipples jutting out as pink erect little pebbles along with her gasps and sighs from the rough hands of the Imposter grabbing them firmly. Then as He placed his hardness between her breast she moaned feeling his hips rocking and thrusing his manhood between her perky mounds of pleasure.

With the lamp now off Batgirl began in her daze watching and gasping as she was obviously turned on feeling and seeing the Impersonator using her for His own pleasure. She looked into his face and saw the pleasure in His expression that was building fast. She began squirming herself under his weight and the more she moved around the more her mind began to clear. He watched closely as her expression began to change and He laughed as her thoughts came back to herself. With this he began thrusting and pumping harder and faster between her soft but firm breast. His breathing became harder and more ragged as He was now cumming close to his orgasmic climax!

"Stop you fiend, get off of me!" Batgirl cried out. Stuggling at her bonds, Batgirl cried out, I don't know how you got me like this, but I won't let you have the satisfaction of..."

Batgirl stopped in mid sentence as the Impersonator clicked the bright lamp back on and Batgirl squinted again. He also quickly thought and grabbed a magic wand vibrator and placed it between her spread thighs resting the head right on her open mound and held it there firmly in place as she began squirming under him. Once again the subliminal messages in the light beam had pushed their way into her mind and again she was giving way and her own climax was building quickly. Seeing Batgirls eyes glaze over as the power of the wand overtook her the Impersonator squeezed Batgirl's breasts tight around His hard cock and thrusted harder and faster....faster....faster....

"You want to cum with Me now don't you Batgirl!" Impersonator exclaimed.

"yes...yes... y---e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s," gasped Batgirl! "Want to cum-m-m-m-m-m-m for.. with..... you," she panted!

With that the Impersonator growwwwled in a low voice as He began to release His orgasm he quickly reached up and turned off the lamp again. As his white cream exploded onto Batgirls breast, He leaned back and pushed the head of the vibrator hard onto Batgirl's mound, and rubbing it vigorously across her mound stimulating her now hard little joy button ....

As Batgirl started to climax the trance broke but it was too late, her body was too far gone to stop. The Impersonator watched as she moaned loudly a "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! but that did not help as she convulsed underneath Him, her breast covered with His seed and His toy ripping out her orgasm..... She cried loudly again as the waves of pleasure helplessly rolled through her petite body.... She finally collapsed taking heavy breathes as her body tingled all over... she felt so good, but how could she admit that... the Impersonator had violated her ... but still the warm glow inside was exhilarating....

Quickly the Impersonator pulled out a small device and placed it to Batgirl's nose... within seconds the Batgirl's eyes fluttered and then closed... she drifted off to a sweet dark sleep inhaling a mixture of gasses that were designed to stimulate her body even while she slept....
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am loving what I am reading so far...I think her costumer and mask should have stayed on a little longer....plus a girl loves a little ....shall I say...foreplay?

Bats
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well, her mask was left on, but the criminal couldn't wait to see Batgirl sweet little body naked! And well.. more foreplay.... there will definately be more of that ... more of all kinds of play... The Impersonator was trying to get into the depths of Batgirl's mind by making her already "want" to be His tied up little pet and make her yield to His commands of even having an orgasm quite fast.... Now she sleeps under His little sleeping gas drug that is working on her body and mind now as she sleeps and dreams of sensual delights... When she awakens she will be so ready for more.. LOL!!! :twisted:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hunter42 wrote:Well, her mask was left on, but the criminal couldn't wait to see Batgirl sweet little body naked! And well.. more foreplay.... there will definately be more of that ... more of all kinds of play... The Impersonator was trying to get into the depths of Batgirl's mind by making her already "want" to be His tied up little pet and make her yield to His commands of even having an orgasm quite fast.... Now she sleeps under His little sleeping gas drug that is working on her body and mind now as she sleeps and dreams of sensual delights... When she awakens she will be so ready for more.. LOL!!! :twisted:

Sounds fun...I love the drawn out torture or conditioning she needs to go thru to be a slave....
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

OHH MY yes, Hunter42! MORE foreplay! please it does sound good what you have done so far but like batgirl go longer! :-D
"Kryptonite? Oh, oh no, please!!! ........you have no idea what that does to me!"