The Curator Returns

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This is a continuation from Missing pt 5

The Curator Returns pt1

Marvin watched the Doctor return, dine with Jezebel at the private table, and then leave, but Mickey never followed. "What happened to her, where could she be?" As he tailed the couple to their Hotel suite, the young agent contacted the Association headquarters, informing them of the situation. Startled by the response, he was told to report back to the office.

The next day a small jet airplane disturbed the normal wildlife silence deep in a remote part of the Austrian Alps, as it flew between the mountains, landing on a single asphalt strip, carved out of the wilderness. Several people left the plane, boarded two waiting SUVs, that then wended their way along a winding road around the base of a mountain to a large Chalet, overlooking a roaring river filled with the natural debris from its tree lined banks. "How do you like my little place?" Asked the Curator, who already knew the answer.

"This is a Palace." Indeed it was, filled with the treasures born by decades of looting the world's society. "It's magnificent." Commented the envious Doctor.

"This is merely a facade." Waving his arm around, the Curator indicated that it meant nothing. "My real wealth is in the laboratory." Two of the party carried between them the unconscious agent 101, taking her into the basement, where she was placed in a locked cell. "Since my process requires too much time, I won't be able to demonstrate it on that one." He ushered everyone into the parlor, where a huge fireplace helped warm the massive room. "First, Rita and Phillip will show everyone to their rooms, and once you're all settled, we'll reconvene in the dinning room."

Meanwhile, Barbara Roth and Jonathan landed at Innsbruck, where they rented a sedan to take them to a small cottage on the edge of town. "One of my agents used this on a recent case." Barbara claimed, as she led the young man inside. "Someone will call, informing us of their location, so relax." Opening the refrigerator, she announced. "There's some German beer, would you like a bottle?" Then opening two, she poured them in separate steins, handed him one, and sat on the sofa beside the handsome thief. "You have quite a history, tell me about yourself."

Looking at the provocative CEO, Super Heroine remove her jacket, he gulped some of the beer, and being a red blooded young man took the hint, by stroking her breast through the satin blouse. Then seeing the arousal in her deep blue eyes, he continued.

"You'll find the fare rather stark, but adequate." Said the Curator, as his guests were greeted by a large roast pork with sauerkraut. "After dinner, I'd like to hear about your Super Heroine Hall. How did you manage to catch so many?"

"I won't bore you by relating all the captures, but there was one in which I take particular pride. Angel Bright was tall, with a striking figure, very feminine in her features with long curvaceous legs. I had desired her for a long time, ever since being a youth in high school, reading of the beautiful woman's adventures. It was amazing to me that she never aged over the years, staying ever young in her quest to fight the evil of the world. Anyway, no one knew who she was really, nor where she lived, so if I were to capture this vision of perfection, she had to be lured into a trap." Looking across the table at his able assistant and confidant, he switched emphasis. "Perhaps Jezebel should tell this part of the story."

"Well, I thought she might be lured into the open if someone impersonated her, so I set up an interview as the Super Heroine's persona with the local TV station. Nothing happened during the program, but when I left, Angel Bright approached me in the flesh, as I crossed the parking lot. Being rather upset, and concentrating her whole attention at me, the Heroine was completely unaware of the Doctor opening the rear car door behind her. When she demanded an explanation for my behavior, I shoved the unsuspecting Super Babe backwards into the car. Trying to catch herself, and keep from falling, her hands flew outward to grab onto the doorframe, but another hard push made certain of getting her into the back seat, and then the Doctor slammed the door shut, automatically locking it."

"The look of panic in her eyes was priceless, as she realized a trap had been sprung." The Doctor continued with the rest of the tale. "Pounding on the unbreakable glass did her no good, and then the sound of the gas entering the enclosed sealed chamber sent the Heroine into a frenzy. We could see the misty fog rise around her, while she desperately pressed on the glass, and her eyes grew dull. It was pure delight to watch the object of my boyhood obsession, become weak, her face falling sideways against the window, those strong hands slide downward, until her arms dangled by her sides. Then finally she fell into the cloud of gas. "I had captured my first Super Heroine, Angel Bright."

"Morning will be here all too quickly, so I think everyone should get some sleep, before our long day tomorrow." The Curator dismissed himself.

After a night of passion, Barbara and Jonathan were on their way through the mountains, heading towards the small airport near the Curator's Chalet. "They managed to track the plane, but don't know where he went after landing. So we'll be on our own when we get there." She looked over at her companion, in reaction to his hand rubbing her thigh.

"Never thought I'd feel like this again." He removed his hand as a wave of guilt swept over him, and they continued along the road in silence.

Marvin was not about to let his partner down, so after returning to the office, he went to the Association's agent tracking room, where they monitored the location of each field agent. "Do you have any information on the missing agent 101?"

"According to the tracking implant, she's about here." Pointing to a map of Austria, she narrowed the location to a small town north of Innsbruck. "The agent is within a half mile of that town to the west perhaps." Upon hearing the information, Marvin sped off towards the airport.

At that very moment Mickey awoke to discover she was in some kind of jail cell, then looking around, she noticed hers was only one of many, but for now the others were empty. There were no windows, but an imposing large pine door, with big iron hinges. "I have to escape from here, and find out where I've been taken." Her professional training helped the agent remain calm, while she easily picked the cell lock with the prong on her belt buckle. Then walking to the door, she again set to work picking its lock, which proved to be more difficult. However, once on the other side, she came upon a winding stone staircase. "Looks like some kind of castle." Slowly and silently she climbed to the top, where there was another door, but this one was unlocked. Entering a long hallway, the agent heard noises coming from a room near the end, but when she arrived at the open door, there was a lone man sitting in front of a monitor. "I know I heard voices."

"It was just me urging you along." Turning away from the monitor, he faced the small agent, who then tried to charge him, but her legs wouldn't move. "Having trouble, honey?" He laughed out loud, when she placed her hands against the door frame trying to push her feet off the sticky floor. "Oh, that was so predictable." Standing away from the monitor, the man approached Mickey, who's hands had become glued to the frame.

"What have you done?" She kept trying to pry her feet and hands loose to no avail, and the man just stood sneering at her.

"It's a special compound the Curator developed to keep prisoners from escaping. You see, I watched your progress from the cell, by switching the view on the monitor, rooting the whole way." He peered into her eyes as if expecting something. "Soon you'll realize that it's not just an adhesive."

Wondering what the man meant, she continued her unrelenting struggle, but soon noticed she was tiring. "Ohhh..c.can't get free from this stuff, losing strength." Her vision beame hazy, but she could still see the blurry image of the man as he returned to his seat, satisfied that she had been pacified. "Becoming..soo..sleeepy." Mickey's struggles ceased as she now concentrated on staying erect. "What are they going to do to me?" She had trouble completing a thought, and her muscles soon collapsed, letting her body dangle in the doorway. "Why..haa..they..bring..meee..uhhhh." With a long sidh the agent fell into a deep sleep.

By the time Barbara and Jonathan reached the small airport by auto, Marvin was approaching it by air. The rescuers were about to collide, with their different objectives.

"It'll be a real disaster if the Doctor gets together with the Curator, so we have to stop them." Barbara Roth declared as she removed the brunette wig, and then her beige suit, revealing the persona of Minerva, her Super Heroine alter ego. Then driving onto the airport grounds, they saw a small trans-Atlantic jet parked near the hangar. "That's the plane our spotter mentioned. Park next to it while I contact the office for any updated information."

It was getting harder to see as the weather system began moving through the mountains. "If I don't spot that airport soon, it'll be impossible to land," His worries were quickly relieved as a small strip of darkness appeared up ahead through all the whiteness. "Finally, I have arrived." When the jet's wheels touched the asphalt, Marvin sighed. "There's another jet. Must be the one that brought Mickey here, so I must be on the right track." After parking near the other plane, the agent fired up his portable tracking unit, and immediately received a more accurate fix on the device implanted in the back of agent 101. "Now that I know where she is, I need a way to get there."

While sitting in the car waiting for an updated analysis of the satellite photos, continued their amorous embrace, and were startled by a sudden knock on the window. "Can I help you?" Minerva asked as she partially opened it.

"I was wondering if I could get a ride before the storm hits. It's already beginning to snow, and I'll pay well." Peering through the window, he gasped. "Minerva, but how...?"

"Who are you, and how do you know me?" Throwing open the car door, she jumped out to grab the young man. "Answer me. Who else is here with you?" Searching the area with her specially acute vision, she located no one else.

"It's a long and complicated story. Take me where I want to go, and I guaranty, we can help each other." He looked into the beautiful face. "I know where the doctor can be found." That was the key phrase, and she tossed him into the car, where she began her interrogation. "We don't have time for this, let's follow the signal, and we'll both find what we want."

"OK, tell us which way to go." The snow fell harder as the sedan started up the mountain road leading to the Curator's Chalet. It was an unlikely trio; a Super Heroine, a thief who tried to kidnap her, and an agent who tried using her for bait. "Years ago, the Curator developed a process for turning people into living wax statues, that remained alive, but were unable to move, feel, or function. He decided to try this process on Super Heroines, and managed to capture and transform three of them. However, he was discovered, his victims returned to their original form, and everyone thought he was killed in the resulting fire. Now the Doctor has used this process on many present day Super Heroines, and put them on display in his castle. Both of them must be stopped."

Jonathan's eyes widened. "You said the process was reversed?"

"Not now, the Chalet is there." Pointing through the heavy snow fall, Minerva led the short way up the mountain road to the building. "We have to be careful, he must have security devises" Unknown to them, the little party had already been discovered, and guards dispatched to deal with them, while in the Laboratory. the Doctor and the Curator discussed their mutual interests.

"Amazing." Said the Doctor. "You can actually reverse the process? But why would you." He carefully studied the manual.

"When that Super Heroine burst into the Museum with the police, I ran to the lab, grabbed all my research notes, started the fire that eventually destroyed everything, and then escaped through the tunnel I had arranged in case something went wrong." Looking at information the Doctor provided, he insisted. "I have to go to your castle, no matter how dangerous it is for me." He looked at a flashing light over the door. "There are intruders on the grounds."

When the guards raced through the front door to confront the trio, they were surprised to see Minerva standing alone, with her hands on hips. Marvin and Jonathan had moved to the sides of the entrance, so they might slip inside as the security forces concentrated on stopping the Super Heroine. "Who are you,and what do you want?" One of the men approached her.

"I'm here for the Doctor." She strode towards the entrance. "Take me to him." Two men moved to her side, each took hold of a separate arm, and then led her inside, past the foyer, down a connecting hall, and into a room with a table and several chairs.

"Stay here and I'll see if the Doctor is available." The lead guard then left, while the other two remained in the room on each side of the door.

Both the Doctor and the Curator watched the woman on a security monitor. "She's a perfect subject for the process. Why don't you stay at the Chalet and watch me work on her?" The Curator suggested.

"I know these women very well. After all, I've captured more than a dozen of them, so this one is not about to stay put." Staring at the monitor, the Doctor anxiously awaited her next move.

While that was taking place, Marvin had been following the tracking signal down another hall, to a room with a man staring at a monitor. Fortunately, the sticky trap that was prepared for Mickey had been cleaned away, so the two intruders were able to enter the room without incident. "You find her interesting, do you?" He asked, and when the surprised guard turned, Marvin smashed him squarely on the jaw, knocking the man onto the floor, unconscious. "Don't look at the monitor." Agent 101 was naked and chained to the wall, hanging by her wrists. After taking the guards set of keys, it took a matter of minutes to free Mickey, allow her to get dressed, and then flee the area.

"What about Minerva?" Jonathan asked. "And the Doctor? Don't you want him?"

"There're too many for us to tackle. We've gathered the information we need, so we're heading back." Mickey and Marvin raced to there car, and sped away towards the airport, leaving the stunned Jonathan standing in the middle of the foyer. Then there was a noise behind him, a clicking sound, and when he turned it was Jezebel's high heel shoes coming down the marble stair case. "She'll know where to find the Doctor." Hiding behind a pillar until the vixen reached the foyer, he was able to spring his surprise by wrapping an arm around her waist, and then placing his hand over her mouth, while at the same time closing off her nostrils.

"MMMMMMM" The woman struggled with all her might, twisting violently in his strong grip, but with her arms pinned to her sides, was unable to get free. With a lack of air, Jezebel's fight subsided. Her forearms flapped uselessly and her high heels scraped back and forth over the stone floor. It ended as her body went slack in his arms, and when he released his grip over her mouth, the vixen slumped forward, bending at the waist. Jonathan dragged the unconscious enemy into the parlor, where he used drapery cords to tie her arms and legs.

Minerva did not disappoint the Doctor. She stood suddenly, causing the guards to react, but with lightning quick reflexes she grabbed their heads, smashing them together, then crashed through the door before the two unconscious men hit the floor. "Where are you Doctor?" Dashing from door to door, her search was so fast that people inside the rooms were never aware of her presence. It didn't take long to find the laboratory, and the two scientists stood awed at the Super Heroine standing in the doorway. "Hello Doctor, I've been looking for you."

Hello Minerva, I've been expecting you." The Curaror rebutted as he pressed a button on the small device in his hand, releasing a beam of light, striking the Super Heroine in the middle of her stomach.

"AAACCHHH!!" Bending over at the waist, Minerva felt like she'd been hit by a thousand volts of electricity. "What did you do?" "AAAHHHHH!!" Another beam struck her, driving the woman to her knees. "STOP IT, AHHHHGGHH!!" The Curator aimed at the struggling Heroine's head, sending her spinning to the side and falling onto her shoulder, then rolling to her back, and laying on the floor moaning in pain. Her eyes stared blankly at the ceiling, as the feeling in her body slowly ebbed away, starting at the feet, and moving up, until reaching her brain. The fight was over before it had even begun.

"NURSE, put her on the operating table." Yelling into the adjoining room, the Curator summoned a nurse, as well as two men dressed in white, who lifted the helpless Minerva, then carried her away. "She'll be prepared for us to start, but for now let's go to lunch."

"You will tell me where I can find your boss." Jonathan insisted that Jezebel answer, but when she didn't he placed his hand over her mouth and once again blocked the air from her nostrils.

"MMMMMM." Straining to jerk her head away, she felt his hand tighten even more.

"How about it," He looked into her eyes, and then felt her nod in agreement.

Minerva's head ached, her eyes had difficulty focusing, and she couldn't move, when consciousness returned. "Wow, what happened?"

"Mr. Watson, you need to hurry." Nurse Hatcher urged as the Super Heroine stirred.

"I'm coming." The Curator replied, and then rolled the IV drip bag into place. "There you are."

She then inserted the needle into a vein, attached the tube, and turned the valve.

"Ouch, what was that?" Minerva turned her head to see a woman standing next to her. "Whaaa..di...yooo..." She never finished, as her dark blue eyes rolled back, and then were hidden by her eyelids.

"She's out." Nurse Hatcher moved away to allow room for the Curator, who rolled another IV drip bag to the table.

He inserted the needle into the side of her neck, and then turned the valve, allowing the red liquid to flow rapidly into her system. "She needs three of these treatments, 24 hours apart." He declared, staring at the Doctor. "Since there's nothing else for us to do right now,let's go upstairs for some recreation." The two men were busy conversing, so didn't notice Johnathan hiding in an alcove as they passed.

"Now to see what I can do for Minerva." Upon opening the Lab door, he spied the Super Heroine lying on a table with two separate IV's. "I hope I'm not too late." After removing the needles, he watched the meter to make sure she was still breathing normally. "So far, so good." Next he disconnected all the instruments. "We've got to get out of here." Jonathan lifted the naked Heroine off the table, and carefully draped her limp body over his shoulder. "Let's go." Fortunately it was dinner time, and the guards were not paying close attention to the monitors, as they sneaked through the halls and out of the building. "I hope the keys are in that SUV." He prayed, opening the rear door, and when her body hit the freezing cold leather seat, she jumped in response. "Sorry about that."

"Aaahhhh...it's cold." She wrapped her arm around those massive breast in a vain attempt to keep warm. "I'm..freezing."

Jonathan swiftly jumped into the drivers seat turned on the engine and started down the snow covered mountain road. "Hold on, honey. It'll take a few minutes to warm up. I didn't think Super Heroines got cold."

"Well this one sure does." Her teeth chattered as she spoke. "Where's my clothes?"

"Mickey and Marvin took the car with your clothes." He said nothing more, but when the car sped around one of the winding curves, the headlights reflected off a piece of metal below, causing Jonathan to stop. "Oh ohh." It was their car, but he couldn't possibly reach it, and expect to climb back up to the road.

Minerva opened the door to see why he had stopped. "I'll go down." Without a thought the naked woman went down the hill to the car. "They're alive." She shouted, and then making two trips, the Super Heroine retrieved the agents as well as her clothes and coat. After dressing she climbed into the passenger seat. "Let's get out of here."

Back at the Chalet, The Doctor and the Curator entered the parlor. "I have some fine wine, would you care for some?"

Looking around the room to find out what was causing the strange, the Doctor replied. "No thank you, I'm more a hard liquor man." Then he walked over to the sofa, and peered behind it. "Good lord,what are you doing there?" Jezebel was trussed up like a birthday present."I'll get you loose."

"That thief was looking for you. He went to the Lab." She finished untying her ankles, while the Doctor raced to the Lab.

"OH NO, NOT AGAIN!" He looked at the empty room. "That S.O.B. will be dead before sunrise." Then making an unusual move he piled all the Curator's research notes, manuals, and samples of his drugs into a brief case. "Too bad, this would have been enlightening."

A little more than an hour later, the Doctor and Jezebel were speeding down the snow covered mountain road towards the Curator's jet. "What about the Curator, isn't he coming?"

"I thought you knew. The Curator's dead, so will go back home." A wry smile came over his expression, and he continued towards his destination.

Meantime Jonathan, Minerva, Mickey, and Marvin were flying towards London. "We didn't find out if the Curator was going to work with the Doctor." Jonathan also wondered about the reversal process.

"I had enough of that place." Strange thing for a Super Heroine to admit.

The End
Chloromaiden