Wonder Woman vs. Deathstroke

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi everybody,

I found this cool pencil art picture of Wonder Woman chloroformed by Deathstroke @ Sleepy Comics:

Does anybody know, who the artist is?
Spellman
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well i am impressed with this drawing. A perfect replication of both people. The person who drew this should be proud of themselves. This type of talent is not mine...though i wish it were at times.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love this position...never been gassed but have been held like this very same scene in costume.....its really nice handcuffed and the rag replaced with a ballgag bing put in.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:I love this position...never been gassed but have been held like this very same scene in costume.....its really nice handcuffed and the rag replaced with a ballgag bing put in.
Agreed :mrgreen:
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:I love this position...never been gassed but have been held like this very same scene in costume.....its really nice handcuffed and the rag replaced with a ballgag bing put in.

Yep, the next stage of this would be the handcuffs behind her back and then the gag. Sometimes the simple perils are the best and the drawing certainly achieves that. The heroine is displayed perfectly with her arms held behind, she is arched back slightly which is magnificent as it displays her torso perfectly.

As for the artist, not sure who it is................but I'd love to see more.
toothless8
Neophyte
Neophyte

To answer the question about who did the art, I believe the artist is Fred Benes who is related to and trains under Ed Benes who does a lot of DC art (JLA, Titans, etc..).

Just_a_fan
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I prefer the captive to be secured in handcuffs or restrained in some other fashion prior to being ballgagged, the villan should be able to use both hands to make sure the gag is strapped into their victims mouth tightly, carresing their head and hair during the process....fingers running around the rim of the bright lips that are held tightly open by the large ballga....I prefer red ballgags for some reason...may be just that I have been conditioned to them as that is what you see most often and all that have been used on me. Helps to have 2 people securing the captive in bondage...I prefer a man and woman doing it to me in role pplay but 2 women on 1 woman also works, it makes it easier to be secured and gagged at the same time....I say 3's company!!