Sugggestions for Wonder Christine vs. Riddle Grrl Pt 2

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok so we started getting in some good ideas via email, but I wanted to put them out here because we start shooting on Wednesday and I really want some input..

So far we have a request for some carrying scenes, which we can do with the unconscious Wonder Christina

A request for bondage in the water, which we will definitely do.....

And some more underwater fighting... we are going to perfect our camera angles for that ...

Soooo, what else do you guys want to soo? this is your baby...you can control the action and the outcome!

MH
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd like to see Wonder Christina paralyzed by a spray or gas of some kind and while she is in that state, Riddler Girl gives her a kiss.
arcorman
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

can we see WonderChristina in the water wearing the traditional WW costume, and not pantyhose? so simply put--no hose and NOT in the one-piece blue suit? I know there are people who like the blue diving suit, but how about a scene where she's still in the traditional suit underwater? THAT's what I would like to see....and oh yeah---another Omega Woman and Gamma Girl vid :)
ukdevo
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

-DROWNED IN A BIG CAKE! DROWNED IN A BIG CAKE!.....ahem, I meant, It might be a good idea to have the villainess attempt a confectionary-based demise for the busty heroine (Send me the cleaning bills).
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

How about an unconscious or semi drowned heroine that has to be resuscitated/given cpr.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

dajinx1 wrote:How about an unconscious or semi drowned heroine that has to be resuscitated/given cpr.
If there's some form of deception after that, I'd agree with that. :)
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Knocked out in the blue suit, and have the hood removed while she is out!
daerlo
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like to see wonder christine totaly bound and gagged, in the normal costume and new blue one

Other suggestion is put other catsuit more tight to riddle girl, i guess this is a litte big for her

Great video!! =D>
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

Why can't we combine Bugsy and Romedawg's ideas into one scene where Riddle Grrl drags an unconscious WC out of the pool and slowly remove WC from her wetsuit (this is an Underworld production for those keeping score) and then gives her "mouth to mouth" to revive her?
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

If you have one other model available (or a quick costume change) how about Riddler girl leaves wonder Christine tied up under water. Christine's partner or passing by heroine jumps in to give her air through an extended kiss (maybe repeatedly?). Of course to keep her self close enough the new heroine would have to hold on tight to Christine.

If costume change for other heroine: Upon successfully saving Christine from her bonds the two decide to split up to track down Riddle Girl and Christine is once again ambushed

If another model is available: suddenly a rope wraps it self around our new heroine while she is detracted passionately saving Christine, the new heroine is pulled out of the water. Disoriented from the pull she is quickly bound by riddler girl and left on land while riddler girl goes into the water to fetch Christine. Disoriented from the ordeal Christine flops on to land and is unable to put up a fight. Riddler girl lays Christine out in front of the new heroine and mounts Christine, teasing the new heroine about her heroic display and affection for Christine Riddler girl begins to peel of Christine's costume and rectorical offers to dry off Christine. Riddler girl begins licking and kissing Christine's face for a few moments while removing Christine's top. After a few moments Riddler girl note show it's to much for one woman to do and asks the new heroine for help. Without waiting for a reply she pulls the new heroine in close (still bound) and they both continue to worship Christine's body

Sorry if this went a little long, you're looking for ideas not scripts. Got a little carried away
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

To: Frightningcrow, phoxy_brown, daerlo and bugsy.

I like ur ideas, why not combine them. During the water fight , WOnder Christine is Ko'd by several punches then how about Wonder Christine try to track down Riddler Girl naked after her suit has been slowly removed. Before her suit is removed, drag her to bed n dry her off and then strip her along with some kissing n groping. When WC wakes chloroform her before the hunt begins :twisted:
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Floating unconscious in the water face down and pulled out just in time before drowning.

And OTS in the blue outfit.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

How about the bad guy sneak up on her from the back and conks her on the head with a billy stick and she falls into the water unconscious.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

How about CC is knocked out and tied up and tossed in the water where she wakes up while on the bottom and pulls a Houdini by getting out of her ropes just in time to escape from death by swimming to the surface.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

these are all great ideas, and I would defintiely use them, but it appears a cold front blew into the Tampa area last night and since we're near the water, its even colder...so we might have to bag the pool idea for the day since Christina is only here for the day....

We'll see how it goes....if it warms up enough, we're good to go...
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

A suggestion for a simple work-around for the weather:

Time elapse or fast forward to Riddle Grrl dragging WC back inside the "lair" and have her "revive" WC followed by a slow partial strip of WC out of her wetsuit (just exposing her upper extremities). Once WC has recovered, a fight ensues with WC being defeated due to exhaustion and the effects of the "electrocution".

Just a thought. No sense in wasting Christina's talents, especially in that suit.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

They kiss well together.
jack50
Neophyte
Neophyte

personally, i'd like to see that amazing blue suit more. cpr , fondling kissing ,(tounge action), hypno, chloro in that suit. =D>
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

how about riddler girl strips wonderchristine out of her costume and puts it on and takes over as a new wonder and puts christine in hers and she becomes the new riddlergirl
starsfx
Neophyte
Neophyte

I absolutely loved the Wonder Christina vs. Riddle Grrl video. For part 2 I think Wonder Christina should be tied up - her hands in front and tied at her ankles. Please DO NOT remove the blue swimming costume.

Thank you.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

how about riddler girl strips wonderchristine out of her costume and puts it on and takes over as a new wonder and puts christine in hers and she becomes the new riddlergirl
Something like this was done several years back over at Demise with a Wonder Woman-esque character there named Star Shine.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well if you were following some of us on Twitter, (And you should be!) You woud have seen that it was quite cold indeed. The girls tried their best but we just couldn't get a shoot done the way we wanted to. Eh next time :) There will be more pools and underwater scenes, I liked shooting it so, look for more of that in the future...

MH
arcorman
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to film the next Omega Woman Gamma Girl movie, perhaps? :)
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I am not big fan of the blue cat suit or the wonder cristine costume i have seen of late. I would love to see a more traditional WW costume. No tights or anything. Just bare legs.

I know I am only one person but i have been staying away lately from all the WC videos because of this. If the costume gets switched. Count me in. Who else would love to see Christina in a more sexy traditonal costume. None of this one star crap on the panty bottoms. Just my opinion!
freddie_tc
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would translate the action to the bed:

Wonder Christine is koed in the bed, the Riddle go out of the room for something (to call somebody or something), and Wonder Christine wakes up, and as she hear that the Riddle are coming back, she puts chloroform in their feet, and she pretend like she is sleeping. The Riddle enters in the room, and lies down on the bed, with her feet in Wonder Christine face, and her feet on the Riddle face. Following with her fetish, the Riddle begins to suck Wonder Christine feet, and when she realice what happens, and why is she becomes fell dizzy Wonder Christine put the feet on the Riddle mouth and nose, and now the Riddle is trapped and gradually is knocked out ;-).
arcorman
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

this is a response to joser590 above....you're not alone, mate! I've been missing the traditional WW costume for quite some time! it's a costume you don't see too much of anymore (for those of you wondering what I'm talking about, go to paragonvideo or Hollywood's sites.....that's the costume) and very few models where it anymore. I agree in that the one costume with one star on the panty isn't as sexy or exciting as the older version. And the same can be said about having too many stars---it overkills the sexy quality of the bottoms. It would be nice if Christina would return to the more traditional costume (she used to wear it in some of her older picture sets) so if she or anyone still has one, she should get back into it and do some water work wearing that costume! THAT would be hot!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well I don't want to say too much at the moment but we have a new character coming out that will be a faithful reproduction of the wonder woman costume, though slightly edgier...while I really like the full bottoms on Lynda Carter, most of todays models and fetish actresses wear that begrudgingly. They want to look and feel sexy too!

But I think you wil like the new character..She even has her own theme song!

Wonder Christina will always be a separate entity and we have some really interesting things that will be happening to her in the next installments...expect things to get really hot in the Underworld!

As for these suggestions, they are great and we will incorporate them into the next scene we shoot...which will most likely be a heated pool at another location....But I am really digging underwater superheroine work.

MH
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Your'e on a roll, MH. Go for it. :D
blueangelfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

mikeyh wrote:how about riddler girl strips wonderchristine out of her costume and puts it on and takes over as a new wonder and puts christine in hers and she becomes the new riddlergirl

I like mikeyh's idea a lot -- but have it so our heroine WonderChristina (now in the riddler costume) does not realize what is happening to her due to the fact she is suffering from temporary amnesia as a side effect from the electrocution. The story could then play out where WomderChristina slowly regains her memory when she starts having flashbacks of her tussle with riddlergirl and realizes who she truly is. From there she goes after the villainess to retrieve her proper costume.
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mighty

If you are able to secure a heated pool or when the weather warms up again, would there be any possibility of the Blue Angels facing off against a villian in the pool?
Zumini
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

...another OTS in the blue suit vote!
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

phoxy_brown wrote:Mighty

If you are able to secure a heated pool or when the weather warms up again, would there be any possibility of the Blue Angels facing off against a villian in the pool?
I would've said Asian Angels, but this would be nice.
surgerous

This project (Christine vs. Wonder. Grrl Riddle Pt 2) has been abandoned? As the last post of this topic is 2009, and did not find the continuation on the site, I think it was. What a shame. I love "Fayth on Fire," I think she is a beautiful actress and a fantastic body. In fact, a body that has been little explored because of the costume too loose.

If you have intention to proceed with this project, I will give some suggestions:

Wonder Christine wakes up tied to the bed (with his traditional costume) and Riddle Grrl is preparing to take advantage of it with the effect of KO agent again. Suddenly Grrl Riddle has an idea: why not use the rope of truth in heroin? I believe that the character Wonder Christine have this object, but I'm not sure, since I'm coming now and I could be wrong. But if you have, look at my idea:

RG puts the rope of truth in Wonder Christine, who is now obliged to tell the truth. Recalling that the effect of an aphrodisiac used in the first video is over.

Riddle Girl sits in the body of Wonder Christine in order to keep the thighs around the hip of the heroine, and starts to fondle her breasts. Slowly pour over her and starts kissing her neck.

RG is now face to face with Wonder Christine, now holding her wrists, which are tied to the headboard. The villain asks if WC feel sexual attraction for her. WC answers, and says she has a crush on RG since seeing the villain for the first time. Riddle demonstrates extreme satisfaction (with a punch in the air, hands up ... you decide) and says: "I knew it!"

Riddle Grrl approaches and asks if she wants to kiss her. WC says yes. Riddle Grrl then gives a long kiss on the heroine, who reciprocates. (I wish that this kiss had a duration of at least 1 minute, because I like a lot of kisses between girls).

Riddle Grrl now asks if she is released from the bonds, will react to. WC answers yes, they will fight. Riddle Grrl then makes a proposal: If the heroine does not react, and continue with caresses and kisses and other things, give up the life of crime and the two flee and live together. WC says yes, but whether the villain tells the truth, asks her to also use the rope to the truth.

RG accepted, and still sitting on Chirstine Wonder, takes the rope from the waist of heroin and puts it in her. He says: "Ask now and see that I speak the truth." Wonder Christine asks if it's true what she said, she gave up the career of evil. RG, now under the influence of the rope, surprisingly says yes.

Wonder Christine is surprised, and demonstrates extreme happiness. It now looks the villain with a mixture of admiration and desire, and says: "I'm so glad you said that." WC asks: "You give up the life of crime for me?" RG says yes.

RG then quickly unties Chirstine Wonder, which makes it a question: "You always felt attracted to me?" And the villain says that yes, he always wanted. Then they give a more lengthy and passionate kiss.

I hope that this beginning takes less than 10 minutes. My suggestion to the rest of the movie is that it is further divided into two scenes:

The first scene in bed with the costumes. Wonder Christine pulling her top and RG lowering the top of the costume. Wonder Maybe Christine could tear it up, it would be extremely sensual. It could also try to rip the bottom, showing the vagina (as done in "Princess Paradise entranced"). But these are just suggestions. Conduct the scene as you wish. Finally, RG asks if the heroine wants to keep the strokes in the pool, and she answers yes (no rope of truth).

The second scene would be in the pool. I would like the villain carrying Christine down there, but if you want the opposite (WC carrying RG), or if not possible, all right. I wish there was a lot of lift and carry sessions in the pool. because there will likely be easier for models to do it there. And many kisses, please.

In the end, with the two already exhausted, Wonder Christine says she does not want to flee, but that RG is' become heroin and work together. RG says yes, and the next scene, RG already appears in the garb of Blue Angel, and the two fighting some villain or villain. The End.

See what you can take advantage of it. If you want to use the idea to other models, feel free. But would like it to be used with these models.

In all, sorry if there are errors of grammar. It is that I am not native English and I'm learning slowly.

Thank you.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Maybe some kind of a green power like from her ring,or her hands..
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how about NOT removing the suit except for the hood after riddle pulls out wc from the pool and simply opens a certain spot on the blue suit and give WC mouth to ,,,,,,,, rececitation wc can O and then recovers fights riddle to a pulp and then returns the "unwanted" favor before being lassoed and left for the police
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All I can say,for myself,I've always loved certain things in a video:
OTS CARRIES WITH A SLIGHT SMACK ON THAT DELICIOUS ASS
WOMEN IN WHITE PANTIES AND PANTYHOSE
"TALKING" WHILE CHLOROFORMING A HEROINE(Like "sweet dreams,etc..)
CLOSE UPS OF EYES AS SHE GOES UNDER AND CLOSE UPS OF WHOLE BODY
REALLY GOOD SIGHS FROM THE "VICTIM"
FORCED ORGASMS WITH THE WOMAN SAYING"i'M CUMMING!!"
Include those and thats a winner for me MH
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I LOVE almost all of these ideas! Here is an idea from your favorite gardner, why not have the riddlergirl change wonder Christine in the end? Its something we havnt seen from her, and I would LOVE to see her in a riddler suit or a wonder woman type suit with riddler slant! Many videos turn heroines to evil, but acctually SEEING the new look! PERFECT!!
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Since Riddle Girl has gotten the best of Wonder Christina twice,how about if we see Wonder Christina getting revenge on Riddle Girl? It should start off like this: Riddle Girl is trying to pass herself off as an airline stewardess. Wonder Christina is also under the disguise as one too. Riddle Girl is unknowingly being set up by Wonder Christina. She invites her over to her place for a pantyhosed lesbian affair. As soon as they get to her place,Wonder Christina surprises Riddle Girl all of a sudden. Riddle Girl tries to run away but ends up getting caught by Wonder Christina's magic lasso. From there,Riddle Girl tells Wonder Christina the truth of why she has gotten the best of her twice. Wonder Christina smacks Riddle Girl down on her couch at her own place. Talk about emarressing and humiliating. On top of that,Wonder Christina hog ties Riddle Girl and de-boots her. Wonder Christina also de-boots herself making Riddle Girl smell her pantyhosed feet and rubbing them in her face. With Riddle Girl cursing Wonder Christina out,she then gets dragged all over her own apartment. Suddenly,Wonder Christina spots a dildo molded from the erected cock of John Holmes. Wonder Christina wickedly smirks and grins about what she's gonna to to Riddle Girl. Riddle Girl begs Wonder Christina not to do any kind of harm to her. Wonder Christina orders Riddle Girl to have her face down and ass up. After tying Riddle Girl's hand to the post of her own bed,Wonder Christina straps on the dildo molded from John Holmes erected cock and rubs anal lube on the head of it. She pulls Riddle Girl's suntan Legg's Sheer Energy pantyhose(with sheer panty) down to her buttocks and spreads her ass cheeks open and smears the anal lube on her anus. With full force and power,Wonder Christina rams Riddle Girl in her rectum making her squeal and cry for just only a good 10 to 20 minutes penetrating that tight little hole of hers. After doing damage to poor Riddle Girl's anus,Wonder Christina unties her and pulls her pantyhose back up on her as she takes her back to someplace where super villainesses to their time. Wonder Christina is now smiling about what she just did to Riddle Girl. Sitting in her cell,Riddle Gilr contemplates her next move to get her revenge on Wonder Christina.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ok since it is to cold & that is totally understandable, how about the infomuos turned to stone aspect that was done in Black Scorpion, I think it should be easily done & this way the riddler gets to keep her prize for revival in another episode
it can be filmed like her being paralysed & then using effects a simple mask & texture layer you can have Wonder Christina Stone Statue.
added not the turning to stone can be a result of the riddler kissing Wonder Christina amlost like Posion ivy deadly lips :laugh:

just a thought
I am sure that what ever you finally come up with, it will be another AWESOME HIT hot can it not be with those to wonderful ladies :)

cheers ORcaman001
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ridder girl needs some evil power to put wonder christine under her evil powers...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ridder girl needs some evil power to put wonder christine under her evil powers...
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This topic was started almost 4yrs ago....Has anything ever been done with it?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL! It's suprising to see this thread back here.

Actually, yes and no. We tried to shoot a 2nd version of the story but the day was cloudy and if I remember, starting to get a little colder and we couldn't get the underwater scenes done correctly, so we shelved it and moved to other things.

I can see bringing riddle girl back at some point.