Wonder Woman fighting herself:)

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Syntaur
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have always liked this scene from THE DEADLY TOYS episode of Wonder Woman. Liking how Toy Wonder Woman seems to be kicking Wonder Woman at the beginning... throwing her up against the door...:)

And how through editing... you kinda lose track on who is who... so at the end when one is knocked unconscious... You don't really know who it is:)

Also like how the Toy Wonder Woman seems to be Wonder Woman's match strength and fighting ability wise... Maybe even more her match... since in building Toy Wonder Woman... the villain would make her stronger and faster on how he imagined Wonder Woman would be:)

I would have liked though after the fight... as Wonder Woman pretends to be Toy Wonder Woman... if she would have hoisted her unconscious foe over her shoulder... and be holding her there as she spoke to her uncertain Toy Maker Master afterwards...:)

[youtube][/youtube]
thecat
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Love that episode (almost as much as Fausta :wink: ). Of course, having the legendary Frank Gorshin always helps!!!

I'm so glad I was a kid in the 70's. Growing up with Wonder Woman and Batgirl. Baywatch couldn't hold a candle to Lynda Carter and Yvonne Craig! (Not to mention Julie Newmar.....rawr!!) :D
Old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care!

Reggie Kray do you know my name?
Don't say you don't, please say you do
I am the last of the Famous International Playboys
~ Morrissey
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

I wasn't a kid in the 70's. I was already an adult and believe me I enjoyed those two superheroines just as much
as any kid anywhere. They were the best.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Very nice hot fight :D
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

The only thing I could never figure out was how the Sunday Punched was able to knock out a robot!!