Introducing...

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

...Suri!

I have a summary 'character sheet' for her at...

If you want to see how adventure turns out, some highlight renders of her misadventures will show up at Nightwings place, on his next update.

Last edited by Kitten 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

wow.

It's been a while since i've posted anything here.

Just throwing up one of my newer renders.

If you want to see more of my stuff you can visit my Deviant art page.

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/

Constructive criticism is always welcome. I read everything, and try and answer as much as time allows. So please feel free to leave comment on what you like... or dont like.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Geez. It's been six years since i've introduced Suri...

Any way, I got to view Man of Steel a few weeks ago, and found myself enjoying the Movie.

I've been wanting to update the look for my character Suri, who's suppose to be the Daughter of Zod, and after watching the movie i got motivated.

I've been told that the House of Zod's colors were Black and white, so i've reworked her costume along those lines. It has a decided 'Super' look, while using the new color schemes and emblem. I'm still tinkering with the look on minor things (Bare legs or not... leave the choker in, or remove it... that sort of stuff, make her more top heavy or leave her svelte and sleek) but i'm pleased enough with her current look to present it to you and hopefully get some feedback on what you think of her.

Feedback is welcome, even if it's not all good it'll be nice to hear other opinions and thoughts

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the overall concept. But if you were going for black, I think it's a little too shiny. Looks blue or silver to me.
Love the hair, the cape, the boots, and especially the choker. The cut of the costume on the legs is also good.
I'm not crazy about that belt, though. It's on a weird angle and isn't very flattering. Also, the symbol on her chest appears to have a large black block sticking out. Is that intentional? What happens when you push the button? :-P
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'd keep the choker and make the breasts a LITTLE bit larger (not massive, but at the moment to me she seems a little juvenile at the current size). Like the boots and the hint of the abs visible beneath the cozzy. I don't mind the colours. I wondered about the block too.
The left hand looks a little unnatural, maybe drop it slightly down on the hip.
I think it looks good
Nice job, well done.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hmm...

I think that 'button' is just an odd bit of shine off the emblem. I might just make the emblem a matte color, since the shine seems to muck up the look of the emblem a bit and give it that 'button' look. Will give future renders a closer look at the emblem and just kill the shine if the problem continues.

I thought the belt was sort of neat, the other option was to go with one similiar to Powergirls, or maybe a sash, like the sort worn by the marvel characters (Psylocke/Ms Marvel ish)

She's actually suppose to be on the young juvenile side, in her mid to late teens.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

So here's Suri ver 1.1

Right, so i made the costume slightly darker (but i was going for a sort of navy blue, so if it's got a blue hue i'm good with that), adjusted the reflection on the emblem and went with a more traditional belt. Oh... and gave her slightly more curves...

An improvement?

EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Kitten wrote:So here's Suri ver 1.1

Right, so i made the costume slightly darker (but i was going for a sort of navy blue, so if it's got a blue hue i'm good with that), adjusted the reflection on the emblem and went with a more traditional belt. Oh... and gave her slightly more curves...

An improvement?

Yes, I'd say an improvement.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Absolutely, though I personally didn't mind the belt.
The trouble with juvenile characters is it's hard to take them seriously as somet who can kick ass.It looks more like a child playing at being a hero or villain. By adding the curves you make her that bit older and so more serious as a threat. I think it looks great and glad you didn't go overboard on the curves.
Nice work.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Still tinkering with Suri's look.

Trying out a radical departure from the 'Super' look.

Got rid of the cape and gave her leggings/tights.

Replaced the belt with a sash, but gave her ankle length booties so that she looks different from the marvel characters (all the sash characters tend to have thigh length boots...).

Thoughts?

Are we having a favorite look for her yet?

Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

They are all well done, I think. I prefer that last one - it looks great and it makes the character seem somehow cooler or more interesting to me. I really like her colour palette.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Revision 1.3

Went with a totally different look to what i started with.

Sleeveless Leotard, and wrist length gloves, tights with no boots, and the short sash give her a little bit more of a martial arts look. Costume was re textured to be darker, so it should look less blue. I think this is my favorite look so far, but i'm still taking feedback on the topic.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Right ... i think this looks pretty good. Still open for feedback, but i'm wondering if there's any strong objections to her finaly look.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Its nice enough but I don't quite get why she would be bootless on a full time basis?
For me, I think the colour of the gloves looks a little bland?
I appreciate they match her sash, but it just doesn't grab me.
For the sash how about a two tone one with a different coloured underside? just a thought.

Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

She's from Krypton, it's not like something is going to hurt her feet anyway.

I thought the all tights look was sort of neat, other heroines have gone about barefoot completely so it's not that radical a departure.
I might do something with the gloves,maybe make them a little lighter and brighter, to be closer to the emblem.

Rather like the look of the sash. I did add a little Zod emblem to the Sash, though it's so small it might not be noticable. It might be grounds to remove the Emblem off her chest and maybe do something more interesting with the neckline. The Sash colors i think are fine, It's a nice contrast to the dark colors of the Leotard and leggings. Like the gloves,maybe they might look better if i lighten them a little i can twink that much i think.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kitten wrote:Revision 1.3

Went with a totally different look to what i started with.

Sleeveless Leotard, and wrist length gloves, tights with no boots, and the short sash give her a little bit more of a martial arts look. Costume was re textured to be darker, so it should look less blue. I think this is my favorite look so far, but i'm still taking feedback on the topic.
These are getting better and better. This one is my fave so far. I also like the one of her in space.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Funny, not a single thing from her original costume survived to the current incarnation.

I think that might be my favorite at the moment too.

I've conclude making the gloves the same shade as her tights might work out better visually.

I think i'll leave the sash as is though, i like the bit of attitude that she seems to have wearing it, and it's a nice color offset for all the darker stuff.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

She needs some kind of footwear though. Ankle boots perhaps?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Think so? I thought going without footwear gave her a different look.

Some where between barefoot and normal footwear.

The ankle booted look went somewhere along these lines...

Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

Really like the sash and gloves look. perhaps some boots with the same cuffed look of the gloves will pull it all together?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not a bad idea.

I've thought about the mixing and matching of stuff on and off. I would have to check to see if i can actually find cuffed ankle boots to use.

I did tweak the colors a little so that the accessories stood out a little more in contrast to the dark costume. Since DC rebooted their universe, i've decided to call this New 52 Suri. Went back to her first cover and re made it. Will probably use some of the other looks on and off for various things but i'm pretty pleased with her 'final' (for now at least) look.

flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

beautiful work, Kitten!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you for a beautiful piece of art, and FYI I think the boots came off very well. I've no objection to her fighting without them if that's her style, but in general heroines in stockinged feet make me think of bedroom bondage and not this genre at all. Keep producing this material, you have a real talent for it.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Doing something a little different this week, to celebrate the holidays i've made some nice renders, that i consider appropriate to use as wallpaper. Higher resolution and not too cluttered to make finding icons hard and some nice eye candy.

Even if you don't use the wallpaper drop by a few times this week to see what the newest wallpaper may be.

Today's Wallpaper is Don Ship's Silver Angel and Silver girl.

Pick up the Wallpaper at...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just came across this thread and wanted to mention that your Supergirl concept is excellent! Very nicely done!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks, i based the emblem off the Man of Steel Zod emblem, and then noticed that it reminded me of the greek letter 'Omega', so I'm going to start refering to Suri as Omegagirl...

>.>

Yeah... i know hypnotic has Omega woman and Gamma girl as characters, but...

if DC and Marvel can both have captain marvels, it's okay to share the name with him too.

^.^
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

A little late but I liked the original :)
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Late input is still input and appreciated.

I'm pretty pleased with the one i currently use, but i might use different versions from time to time depending on the story i'm trying to use convey with the render.
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Kitten wrote:Late input is still input and appreciated.

I'm pretty pleased with the one i currently use, but i might use different versions from time to time depending on the story i'm trying to use convey with the render.
Yeah, I wouldn't like the original in anything too erotic as she looks too slim and teen (to me anyway) but at the same time those same things could work well in a more standard tale especially against more monstrous Hulk sized type enemies.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I just wrapped up my week look cheesecake wallpaper renders. Sort of all rendered out for the rest of the year, but i think it was worth it.

Anyone interested in looking over my wallpaper, please feel free to drop in and look them over... http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/

Omegagirl (Suri) is my favorite, but then again, i'm biased.

Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

For the most part Poser Pro.

I do some minor tweaking with Photoshop for things like my artistic signature, and to correct the occasional issue with collisions that are so minor i dont want to spend the time to cook a new render over.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Been over two months, so i suppose i should give this a nudge. A lot of new stuff up, including a few new characters.

The latest one is SEXAM ~!

Feel free to leave comments if you like stuff, they help me decide who's popular and deserving of attention.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Sorry haven't said something earlier Kitten but would love to see more of your Suri character, love her design.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks I like her too. I have a nice one that I should be posting in a few days that I pleased with that should get a few faves. What's more natural with peril in the rising sun than a little hentai tentacles?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pretty sure the look of this costume should be pretty familiar to most of you.

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.co ... -531762091
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow. Been a few months since i've bumped this thread.

Here's a sleepy render i posted recently in my Deviant Arts gallery.

Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I will be taking an extended hiatus, maybe even retiring from rendering soon.

Before i do, i thought it might be nice to present a last seasonal render for you to enjoy.

I wish you all well, and thank you for the kind words provided to me in the past.

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.co ... -579207369
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hopefully, you'll continue to view and enjoy and comment on things around here, even you retire from rendering. Your opinions are always worthwhile, Kitten.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, Kitten...I hope you and your Family can find some strength, peace and comfort during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Politics on this forum? With Ms Patriot? Are you trying to start a riot?

Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

As Billy Joel said, "I didnt start this fire."
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Billy Joel is a super villain who captured Christie Brinkley's super heroine alter ego and forced her into an evil marriage. Thank god she escaped his clutches, but alias lost all of her super powers.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

* grins *

So what sort of super powers did she have before losing them to the villainous piano man?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Kitten wrote:* grins *

So what sort of super powers did she have before losing them to the villainous piano man?
Christie Brinkley had an amazing power set in her heyday. She could capture magazine covers with just one smoldering glance and turn most of the American male population into drooling fools with the simplest wiggle of her butt. Look at Chevy Chase's career and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Now she's just a Super MILF, still pretty uber?
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Yes. Don't tell anyone, but she is Uber MILF.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Been a while since i've bumped this thread.

Bunch of new stuff since i last did. Did some new renders on Omega Girl, Solaria, and a bunch of test renders on Terrymcg's packages.

ImageImage

New visitors and old, please feel free to visit my gallery and have a look around.
LadySapphire

Amazing work as always!