New Wonder Woman manip

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Dragonrider
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Here is a manip I did of Wonder Woman, when I saw this photo, I couldn't resist. Hope you like it. 8)
Attachments
WW Hypnotic Dart.jpg
WW Hypnotic Dart.jpg (245.5 KiB) Viewed 4246 times
Dragonrider
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice pic! The model playing WW is a real cutie! Who is she?
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
Dragonrider
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I was unable to find her name, but she plays Lady Liberty in at least two photo stories on the League of Amazing Women site, otherwise known as Boundcomics.com. The story this was taken from is called Repossessed and is in the dawnstar productions section as well as the other story. I hope this helps, I wish she would have done more stories there.
Later. 8)
Dragonrider
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The model's name is purposely withheld. I just call her "A". She's a fashion model from NYC and Paris. Does mostly work overseas throughout the year. VERY talented model. I hope to shoot her again after she shoots the winter fashion line. She works for relatively cheap, but she's hardly ever available.
Hanssen069
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Is there more of them?
Dragonrider
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I haven't finished anymore since this one and my main computer crashed last week, so it will be a while before I do more. I have one I am working on based on the Playboy cover, but it is a slow process. 8)
Dragonrider
Hanssen069
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Dragonrider wrote:I haven't finished anymore since this one and my main computer crashed last week, so it will be a while before I do more. I have one I am working on based on the Playboy cover, but it is a slow process. 8)
Well hope to see them soon.