Artful Crime Script

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

O what the hell.

Here's the script I adapted from the stories I adapted on ltbsa.

Here is the Original.

http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/storie ... reimg1.htm

I changed the characters to reflect the things going on here.
Hope you like it.

Enjoy..

Part 1: After the gallerys opening
Hallway
Drusilla Prince steps out of the gallery, the doors closing for the latest Haylee Roberts' preview. Like others, she was intrigued by how life like they were.
Drusilla Takes out her cell phone and places a call to her sister Diana.
Drusilla: "Diana you should have been here, this exibit is simply breathtaking, the statues they look totally real, I'm amazed at the level of detail"
Drusilla: " I know! wait till you see the article I'm writing.".
Drusilla:" Great, I look forward to showing you the exibit soon".
Drusilla: "I'll see you soon, bye".
Drusilla turns to find Roberts herself standing beside her.
Haylee:"Enjoying yourself, Miss...?"
Drusilla: "Prince...Drusilla Prince. Yes, Mr. Roberts. It's an honor to meet you. Your work is fascinating. The flight attendant...the details...the hair, the fingernails, the wrinkles.... How do you do it?"
Haylee: "I'm afraid I have got to keep that a secret, but I do thank you for coming."
Roberts looks closely at the young woman for a moment and smiles.
Haylee: "I know I'll see you here again, thanks again". She says while shaking Drusillas hand
Secretly unseen to us she planted an nim unit on Drusillas watch..
Once away, Haylee gets out her phone.
Haylee: "It seems everything is going our way," she speaks quietly into the phone. "The young woman I just met in the hall is Drusilla Prince, sister of Diana Prince of the IADC... the woman we hoped to use to lure Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl into our collection. Miss Prince herself, however, will do just as well for the time being. She'll be our next subject; I already have a pose and role selected for her installation. You and Jackie know what to do. If you hurry you can activate her before she leaves the building. I'll meet you back at the workshop in an hour."
Conversation over she hangs up her phone.

Hallway minutes later
Drusilla nears the exit she feels a tingle on her wrist and looks down to see what it is and freezes.
Haylees henchwomen in coveralls come and size her up making sure she's inanimate.
They then throw a sheet over her and the scene goes dark.

PART 2: Several Days Later
Wonder Womyn enters Haylee's workshop on the trail of her missing sister, except Haylee doesn't know it's her sister...
Jackie and Denise are allready in the room ready to spring the trap as ww moves among them they reactivate and ww notices them.
Wonder Womyn: "Okay, what's this all about?" she asks pointedly as she looks about the room sizing up the statues that are Jackie and Denise come to life.
Mighty Hypnotic sits in another room watching Wonder Womyn's surprise over the video monitor.
Mighty Hypnotic: "It's about your demise, Wonder Womyn, your carefully planned, eagerly anticipated demise," replies Mighty coolly, his voice carrying over an intercom.
The workshop door opens, and Haylee Roberts stepped into the room.
Haylee: "Welcome to my museum," she greets with a smile.
WW: "So, you lured me here purposely. It was all a plan...the thefts, the riddles...," Wonder Womyn said as the women circled her.
MH: "All were part of an intricate choreography. You see, we knew that if we involved the IADC, you would ultimately be involved," .
WW: "Diana Prince warned me that there was more to this than met the eye."
MH: "Which is why, upon her inability to solve our riddles and crimes, they sent for you. How boringly predictable," Moreau said haughtily.
WW: "Speaking of boring, why am I here?" she askes demandingly
Haylee steps forward and smiles.
Haylee:"You are about to become my latest work of art."
Wonder Womyn looks apprehensive.
MH: "Several people know that my friend here plans to open his Capital City exhibit tonight by unveiling statues of Wonder Womyn and Wonder Girl," ,"I shall be there for the unveiling, as will you, Wonder Womyn, delicately and permanently frozen by a minute stream of electrons controlled by a neural impulse modulator, developed by that brilliant neurophysiologist, Robert Henderson."
Haylee: "Presently known to the world as Henry Roberts my father," said the sculptor as she slipped a new NIM unit for Wonder Womyn from his pocket.
Haylee: "This, once inserted into your vagina and held in place by your pantyhose and costume, will produce an electrical signal which will place you in a state of suspended animation and transform you into a perfect statue...forever."
Wonder Womyn winces as she see's the device Robert's has in her hand. It was four inches in length and cylindrical. It had the smooth glint of chrome and had flat smooth surface on the end of it.
The two women who had been reanimated swiftly took hold of Wonder Womyn. Roberts smiled as she approached the Amazon with the NIM unit in her hand. Suddenly, Wonder Woman whirled about, knocking the women off balance, and quickly grabbed the unit from Roberts' hand.
WW: "After I neutralize this," Wonder Womyn said to the voice over the speaker, "you're going to tell me who you are and where you are."
Moreau could simply have turned ther dial to 'zero-anima' and added Wonder Womyn to their collection of human statues at that moment. But he was patient. A few moments more and they would have her, in a more appropriate pose. In his mind, timing was everything; with an ironic sense of humor, he sprang his trap.
MH: "Wait, Wonder Womyn. Perhaps you'd like to see our most recent acquisition first. Haylee...."
Haylee smiles and gestures toward a drapes object off to the side while moving towars it. With one motion, lifts the cloth. Drusilla Prince stands motionless, dressed in a form-fitting Wonder Girl costume.
WW; "Wonder Girl?"
MH: "No, Wonder Womyn, just an amazing simulation," said Moreau. "You see, here we have Drusilla Prince, the younger sister of Diana Prince. She attended last week's preview of Henry's exhibition and graciously consented to fill in for Wonder Girl until we're able to secure and transform Wonder Girl herself into a Roberts statue. Had Wonder Girl accompanied you here this evening, you and Wonder Girl could have undergone the statue-ization process together, and we could have restored young Miss Prince back to her living, breathing, functioning, mobile self. As you can see, however, Miss Prince is doing a rather fine job standing in for Wonder Girl; she makes an excellent statue of the Girl Wonder, don't you think? But she's unable to answer you at the moment. In fact, Miss Prince is unable to do much of anything at all."
Wonder Womyn looked incredulously at her stiffened, waxwork-like sibling. Now she understood what had happened and why Wonder Girl had been missing for the last several days. These fiends had no idea who their captive really was.
WW: "Let her go," ordered Wonder Womyn, showing her irritation for the first time.
MH: "Only after the NIM unit has been secured in your vagina."
WW:"Right now," Wonder Womyn demanded.
MH: "Right now, I can push a button that will make Miss Prince's statue-ization permanent. She then might as well spend the rest of eternity as a mannequin, standing in a Lingerie shop window modeling teddies and stockings. Would you like that, Wonder Woman?"
Thousands of thoughts and the image of Wonder Girl posed stiffly in a store display window whirled through her brain as she stared at Wonder Girl, but she couldn't think logically. Finally, Wonder Womyn offered the NIM unit back to Roberts.
WW: "You win."
MH: "I won the day I planned this," gloates MH . "The rest was simply a matter of time."
Haylee grins as she takes the NIM unit back from the Amazon's hand.
Wonder Womyn unfastened and loosened her belt and lasso and laid it across her shoulders. Then, with both hands, she slowly pulled down her stretchy red white and blue costume and pantyhose then waited. Haylee gently positions the NIM unit inside the amazon's pussy. Inserting the unit up to its base.
A shiver ran through Wonder Womyn's body as the cold metal was pressed inside her. The NIM unit in place, Haylee nods, and WW pulls up her pantyhose, costume and re-fastened her belt. The unit was held snugly and securely in place. Wonder Womyn looks down, seeing the distinct outline of the impression of her pubic mound pressing through her briefs, she feels artificial.
Before Mh can hit the 0 animate button woder womyn speaks.
WW: "May I take a closer look at Drusilla Prince? I'd like to see what I'll be like... what I'm going to become forever." she says defeatedly.
MH: "Of course, Wonder Womyn, I don't see why not."
Wonder Womyn steps up to Wonder Girl and examines the statue closely. She looked at Wonder Girl's young, womanly face and saw the glassy eyes staring off at nothing. She gently ran her hand over Wonder Girl's arm; it was locked into position. Then she gently touched the face; it felt cold and firm, as if he were touching a plastic mannequin. Finally, he looked down at the girl Wonder's briefs and saw the smooth mound which her own crotch now resembled. She reached down and placed her palm over her sister's pussy. Through the cloth of Wonder Girl's briefs, Wonder Womyn could feel the cold hard metal of the NIM unit that had transformed Wonder Girl into a mere statue. Then she placed her hand over her own crotch and realized that in just a few minutes she would be like Wonder Girl, no longer a living woman, but a motionless sculpture. As she stood there for a moment, she felt a mix of emotions: helplessness, sadness, anxiety, fear, and oddly, fascination and exhilaration. At last, Wonder Womyn turned to Roberts.
WW: "I'm ready for my statue-ization. How would you like me to stand?"
Although they had already pre-programmed the coordinates for their Wonder Womyn pose into the computer, MH relished the control that he and Roberts now had over the Amazon.
MH: "Let's see, now, hands on your hips, I think."
Wonder Womyn did as she was told and raised her hands to her hips objectively.
MH: "Yes, that's it. O, now, smile. Smile the smile you would like to wear through eternity, because wear it through eternity you shall." he says sinisterly.
Slowly, Wonder Womyn's lips spread into a false smile.
Haylee: "In a moment, your own transformation will be complete. You may even enjoy it. You will become a perfect and magnificent statue, Wonder Womyn, preserved forever as a splendid work of art, my masterpiece. Then you won't have to worry anymore about fighting crime and dastardly villains," Haylee says in a coaxing and soothing voice as she raises ww's chin up slightly then MH activates the computer. There was a warbling sound from the controls as the NIM unit responded.
Transformation begins
From within her pussy, Wonder Woman felt a warm tingling gently grow and quickly spread outward to the rest of her body.
WW thoughts:"They don't know Drusilla is really Wonder Girl," . "Once I've been turned off, once I'm one of their statues, they'll reanimate her, and she'll... wait...no... what a fool!" She suddenly realizes her mistake.
WWthoughts:"Once I'm a statue, they'll have no reason to return Drusilla to normal."
Wonder Womyn immediately tries to fight the electrical impulses of the NIM unit, struggling to reach her magic lasso that she thought might be able to neutralize its signals. But it was too late. Roberts and MH saw Wonder Womyn's brief struggle, but they were unconcerned. After only a few seconds, the computer was already well into finishing its task. Within her body, several of Wonder Womyn's physiological functions and systems were already shutting down and going into stasis as the computer continued to transform the amazon into a statue. Wonder Woman could just barely raise her right arm a few inches before she felt her entire body lock into position. As hard as she tried, she could no longer move, her finger just touching the lasso. She tried desperately to concentrate, but the computer began to transmit its usual message into her brain, effectively scrambling her own thoughts --
WWthoughts:"a Haylee Roberts statue... NO! Must... I am a Haylee Roberts statue... I am a Haylee Roberts statue.. I am a Haylee Roberts statue ."
Once the message flowed freely through her brain, Wonder Womyn begins to relax, quite willingly and eagerly abandoning her struggle.
Suddenly, she feels her body shift more precisely into its programmed position: her right hand was returns to her hip, her legs spread apart slightly, and the false smile she wore shaped itself into a more confident and convincing grin. Once the computer had properly posed her, it fed the final signals through her body, stiffening and statue-izing her.
MH: "Haylee," said MH triumphantly, "say 'good-bye' to one of the few people who could have stood between us and everything in the world worth stealing." Roberts paused for a moment, staring proudly at her latest creation. The immobilization process had gone perfectly, as it always had, and now Wonder Womyn, too, was a stiffened, perfectly preserved, Haylee Roberts 'statue'. Nearby, Wonder Girl stood posed, equally unmoving; the likeness between she an Diana all the more distinct when both had become as still as mannequins.
As she did with every woman he chose to undergo this special transformation, Haylee presses her hand upon Wonder Woman's large breast. Nothing; no reaction whatsoever. It was like she was feeling up a piece of plastic. Then she ran her hand up Wonder Womyn's leg to her pussy and smiled as he felt the NIM unit cupping it tightly and holding Wonder Womyn forever captive in its statuary grip.
The scene ends with a pan up from wonder womyns boots to her smiling face.

PART 3: After The Gallery Exhibition
Later after Wonder Womyn has been under spell of NIM for three months Haylee has her off alone.
WW:"Wh...what happened? Where am I?" she asks groggily.

WW: "The last thing I remember is standing in your workshop".

Haylee: "For the last three months, you have been on display in the Capital City museum as one of my statues, as a Haylee Roberts statue, along with the statue of the Arobics instructor and the statue of the Hooters Girl and several other women whom I have turned into artworks over the years"

Wonder Womyn moves her body stiffly, taking small steps and turning her neck. Suddenly, she moved her hand down to her crotch and pressed on the NIM module.

Haylee: "What you feel is a Neural Impulse Modulator that has been placed in your vagina. It is that unit by which the computer sends the statue-izing signals through your body remember?"

Upon hearing this, WW quickly reaches for her briefs and pulls on them when Haylee presses a button on the computer/pda/phone. WW had gripped the waistband of her pantyhose and was beginning to pull them downward when she suddenly found that, although she was still able to think, see, hear, and breathe, she could not move a millimeter.

Haylee: "Uh uh uh, Wonder Womyn," chided Haylee, "we'll have none of that." haylee steps up to the immobile woman and loosened WW's grip on her pantyhose so that its band snapped back against her waist. She pressed against the NIM unit to make sure it was secure, then pulled up Shelley's shorts and fastened her belt. Haylee then pressed another button, and WW could move again.

WW: "You won't get away with this," she said contritely.

Haylee: "I have gotten away with it for the last eight years, turning women into statues; into works of art," Roberts said smugly. "For the last three months, the police have been investigating your disappearance, and yet no one suspects a thing. In fact, your friend, Agent Trevor, attended my exhibition opening and pointed you out as his favorite statue from the show. Even the agent himself didn't recognize you."

"But I'm also a friend of Black Canary," WW began. "She'll...."

Roberts laughes. "Neither Black Canary or Batgirl aren't in any position to help you".
Roberts looked at her watch.
Haylee: "As a matter of fact, they should be arriving in Star City within the hour."

WW:"Star City.? Why are they going there?"

Haylee: "They're going to be part of the main attraction when my exhibition opens there at the Putnam Museum later this month."

WW: "You mean... no... it can't be..." WW said incredulously, her voice almost a whisper.

Haylee: "Yes, Black Canary and Batgirl have also been transformed into a pair of my statues. You see, the position they're in is quite permanent. They were a tremendous hit when they went on display at the Gotham Art Museum. For the last three months, you have been standing just a few feet away from them. Of course you had no way of knowing that."

WW:"Why are you doing this?" said Wonder Womyn, her voice soft with resignation.
Haylee: "You should be quite proud, Wonder Womyn, of your performance. An official from the Superheroine Hall of Fame Museum in Dallas came to the show and was very impressed with you. He said that as a statue, you seemed to embody the spirit of the great lady. As an agent of the Superheroine Hall, he made a bid of $750,000 to acquire you for the museum's permanent collection." WW seemed impressed, almost pleased.
Haylee:"We turned down their offer, but they returned with a bid of $1,500,000, which we accepted. Shortly, my assitants will take care of crating you up, and you will be shipped to Dallas this afternoon. You should arrive at the Superheroine Hall of Fame sometime tomorrow, and you'll go on permanent display in the museum's main gallery a day or two after that. I'll see to your proper installation myself."

WW stood silently for a moment, contemplating the prospect of standing from now on as a statue in a museum, where people would come to see her, look at her as if she were just an object, not knowing that she was once a living, breathing woman. She turned to Roberts.
WW: "Why did you reanimate me then? Why didn't you just pack me up and ship me out?"

Haylee: "Scattered here and there in various museums, galleries, and even a few private homes are some of our 'assistants,' who periodically anything of value for me and my associate. The Superheroine Hall of Fame has several technological items which we are interested in acquiring. With you installed in the museum, we will be able to take possession of them."

WW: "What... you expect me to steal for you?!"

Haylee: "Yes, and you will. You see, the NIM unit is not only able to control your body, but it can control your mind as well. In just a moment, the computer will reprogram your brain waves and mental patterns, and you, too, will become one of our assistants. However, before the computer is able to effectively alter your thought processes, it was necessary for it to analyze how your mind works normally, which is what it has been doing during our little chat.

Haylee: "Now, Wonder Womyn, if you are ready for your modifications, we'll begin. First, concentrate... what are you?"
WW was puzzled for a moment with the question. Then, from the back of her mind the phrase surfaced. Hesitantly and against her will, she softly whispered the phrase.
WW: "I am a Haylee Roberts statue." she says softly.
Haylee smiles.
Then, without further prompting from Roberts or the computer, WW, as if she had suddenly had a revelation and had come to a special realization, repeated the statement, more affirmatively and proudly.
WW:"I am a Haylee Roberts statue...I am a Haylee Roberts statue... I am a Haylee Roberts statue..." The constant signal from the NIM unit during her suspension had indelibly written the statement and her statue program into her mind.
As she continued to utter the phrase and it looped through her mind, she mechanically repositioned her body and limbs into the pose she had held as a statue for the last three months — adopting the superheroine stance grand smile. When she had made the final adjustments to her stance and position, Wonder womyn stopped moving and stood silently. Although the NIM unit in her pantyhose was not activated, Wonder womyn stands perfectly still and silent. Anyone looking on at this moment would have taken her for the rigid statue that she had been in the museum.

Haylee noting the effect nods. She puts her hand on WW's chest and felt it rising and falling ever so slightly as the immobile woman breathed slowly. There was the calm beat of the heart pumping. But there was no reaction from WW; she remained motionless, and her gaze was a thousand miles away.
Haylee:"Very good, Wonder Womyn...very good," Haylee say's proudly circling her around behind her. Haylee raises Pda and presses another button on the console. The pda, having noted and analyzed the workings of WW's mind, now sent a series of special signals through the NIM unit and up into her brain, swiftly altering the way she thought and effectively placing her under Roberts and MH's complete control, making her one of Haylee's 'assistants' like so many of his other statued women.
Scene ends with fade out of ww's smiling face

THE END

Characters in play
WW ,of course Heroine, antagonist.
Haylee Roberts, daughter of Robert Henderson aka Henry Roberts inventor of the NIM and partner of the Mighty Hypnotic. protagonist.
Mighty Hypnotic, of course. Protagonist
Jackie, assistant, hooters girl and abductor of Drusilla. 2 scenes in coveralls for dru scene and in hooter costume for ww scene in workshop.
Denise, assistant, Aerobics instructor, and abductor of Drusilla. 2 scenes in coveralls for dru scene and in Aerobic outfit for ww scene in workshop.
Drusilla/Wonder Gal/Girl/Gyrl of course. bait for ww.
Notes
Nim unit is a silver vibrator can be small so it tucks well.
Controller is a pda/smart phone. just make a ww setting in there for the activation scene like you would call her. lol.
Sound effects can be taken form the original dvd episode artful crime from season two.
Particularly the nim activation sound. maybe you can clone it for a longer effect.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Not bad Aszrael thanks for sharing.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Dragonrider
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I love this idea, if anyone actually does make this into a movie I would definitely buy it. Hopefully it happens, please keep us infomed. 8)
Dragonrider
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for an excellent WW story. :)

Tom
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh yeah. I forgot about this script. You should have reminded me :)

I have an awesome girl that I will be using for our Princess Paradise series once I get back to L.A. next week. I like this idea.

MH
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very nice idea turning Wonder Woman into a living mannequin. But I think she gave up too easily. Conquering a superheroine is only fun if they struggle a little.