The Underworld Series Companion Kit Thread

You have found the secret Hypnotics World Writers Section. Oooooo!!!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Whenever I update the Underworld Presents story in the Stories section of our boards, if there's a new character thrown in, I'll try to throw in some sort of info on each character, along with the wishlist model I can picture portraying her.

Blue Angel 1
Model - Christina Carter
Alias - "Christina"

The overall leader of the group, Blue Angel 1 is the chief organizer of the group. She is generally untrusting of other heroines, usually viewing them as, "in the way."

Blue Angel 2
Model - Kobe Lee
Alias - "Kobe"

She is the second-in-command of the Blue Angels and usually the captain when working with fellow Angels. She shares a similar disposition towards other heroines as Blue Angel 1.

Blue Angel 5
Model - Savannah Costello
Alias - "Savannah"

Generally good natured, but able to follow the commands of her superiors, Blue Angel 5 is very capable in her abilities.

Retro Heroine
Model - Addie Juniper
Alias - Adele June

She is a former Blue Angel who now ventures out on her own, in a Retro Blue Angel inspired costume. Her costume and former BA status however has drawn the ire of current Blue Angels, in particularly Angels 1 and 2.

Argon Girl
Model - Amber Michaels
Alias - Claire Canton

When Claire was a child, particles from the dead planet, Argon fell to Earth. In a matter of chance, Claire happened to be standing in just the spot where a chunk of the particles fell, her body absorbing them. The particles gave her super strength, a high pain threshold and flight. However, she does have a weakness called Argonite, which are green chunks of rock that fell to Earth along with the particles that gave young Claire her strengths. Working at the Arkham Gazette as a mild mannered reporter by day in her secret identity, she also fights crime as Argon Girl.

ArachniaGirl
Model - Sabrina Fox
Alias - Sandra Sanford

In high school, Sandra discovered she could easily climb walls. In college, she secretly used her intelligence in the lab to secretly create gloves that could shoot a weblike substance that can incapacitate an enemy for a brief time. To pay off her college debt, Sandra took a job as a photographer at the Arkham Heights Gazette in her usual long sleeve shirts and blue jeans. When she isn't working however, she fights crime under a mask as ArachniaGirl.

Ladybird
Model - Jewell Marceau
Alias - Ladybird Oscott

She has the look of upper class with her top hat and tuxedo jacket. Ladybird however is a vile villainess who has a mastery of using various gasses to subdue any foe. She wields an umbrella that can shoot out an instant knockout gas.

Mayor Paige
Model - Paige Richards
Alias - Richelle Paige

She is the Mayor of Arkham Heights and is considered a paragon of the community as well as an example of matriarchy in action. She can also be a target as well of costumed villainesses and is also considered a political rival of the Blue Angels, due to her refusal to speak out against non-affiliated superheroines. She is seen as a fashion plate of the city and a sex symbol, which given her single status makes her the most eligible bachelorette in Arkham Heights.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Why did she quit the Blue Angels? Or was she thrown out?
She left. Originally the costume was meant to be a sign of homage to the Blue Angels, but has since become more rebellion against them.
Or you could pull an Alan Moore and have it turn out the whole thing was an implanted memory and she was actually created by the Arkham Heights project.
Just...no. LOL
Weird that a mayor would approve of vigilantes as they represent a challenge to systemized law and order. Ulterior motives, maybe? Maybe she's a superhero too.
I'd like to think that she was a former masked superheroine herself, who retired as her political life encompassed everything else. Otherwise, I'll just chalk it up to her having a similar attitude as Commissioner Gordon from the 1960s Batman series.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

By the way, has anyone here actually read the story? I'm just wondering.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I see Argon Girl in that sort of classic Superman sense of everybody loving her. She's like the Girl Scout of superheroines. But I could see her being the type who could give someone like Blue Angel 1 fits, 'cause she's buddy buddy with pretty much everyone in the heroine community and will stand up for her friends.

As you can see, I'm trying not to make this too heavy, content wise. ;) 'Sides, the explicit nature of some of the stories'll pretty much handle that end of things (hey it's Underworld).
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Alright...now that #2 has been posted, it's time to update this baby. First off, I'm gonna put in the profile for someone I kinda neglected to last time.

Orgasma
Model - Berlin
Alias - Kelly Orga

Orgasma is a lust crazed villainess who longs to one day put the entire city of Arkham Heights under a euphoric spell of sexual release. Her vibrators are powerful enough to strike fear into any who cross her, including even most superheroines.

Blue Angel 3
Model - Brianna Ray
Alias - "Brianna"

She is one of the more overall skilled Blue Angels, trumped only by her confidence. With her usual partner, Blue Angel 4, these Angels have been responsible for the jailing of many a criminal.

Blue Angel 4
Model - Kristen Cameron
Alias - "Kristen"

Blue Angel 4 is quick and scrappy, always challenging others. Together with her usual partner, Blue Angel 3, the Blue Angels are helping to clean up the streets of Arkham Heights from villainy.

Bad Angel
Model - Barbara
Alias - Barbara Rood

Once, she was a member of the Blue Angels with a mischevious attitude. After an unsuccesful patrol with Blue Angel 1 one night, the two argued, leading Barbara to attack and ravage her. After fending off an attack from Blue Angel 2, who herself was there to rescue Blue Angel 1, Barbara realized she could hold her own against other superheroines, quitting the Blue Angels and leading a life of crime as Bad Angel, in her black leotard and blue tights.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Couple of additions now that the latest ish has been posted.

Wonder Le
Model - Francesca Le
Alias - Francesca LeCarter

Wonder Le is one of the top ranking members of Wonder Force. Her starred tiara is a power source, but even without it can hold her own in a fight. She is also an ambassador of sorts for Wonder Force for the superheroine community in Arkham Heights.

The Tightessa
Model - Diana Knight
Alias - Sarah Haneway

Sarah Haneway is an eccentric billionaire who keeps to herself, but she has a strange fetish for hosiery. This fetish has recently sent her over the edge, donning a mask and deeming herself, "The Tightessa." Her goal is to either own or be able to sell on the black market, the tights and pantyhose of the Arkham Heights elite and superheroines.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Debuting in ish #4...

Sensational Lady
Model - Angie Savage
Alias - Meredith Frank

Meredith is the head of FrankTech Security and friends with many of Arkham Heights' upper crust, including the Mayor. She does however have a thrill for the excitement of being a superheroine, fighting crime as the masked Sensational Lady along with her sidekick, Lithe Girl.

Lithe Girl
Model - Carli Banks
Alias - Jane Rockford

Lithe Girl is the spunky sidekick of Sensational Lady while working for Sensational Lady's alter ego, Meredith Frank under her own secret identity, Jane at FrankTech Security.
Last edited by Camvoy 16 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Suddenly I realized there was someone I hadn't put in here yet from the series, so let's alleviate that now.

Scarlet Pink
Model - Jordana
Alias - Jordan Chapel

Once a student of the Schoolgirl Squad and for a brief time, a Blue Angel, Scarlet Pink has ventured out on her own with the Blue Angels' blessing. Her red trunks provide her a source of extra agility and dexterity when fighting crime.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Having missed a week earlier in the run, I decided to make up ground today, so with ish 6 now posted, it's time to introduce 3 more characters.

Blue Angel 6
Model - Mariah
Alias - "Mariah"

While occasionally fighting crime, Blue Angel 6's duties mostly involve retrieval, recon work and monitoring at Blue Angel Headquarters. Her prominent crimefighting partner at one time in the Blue Angels was Jordan Chapel, now under the masked identity known as Scarlet Pink.

Lynx
Model - Tina Krause
Alias - Bette Hollobiel

During the day, she works one of the technological research labs in Arkham Heights. At night, she fights crime as the masked Lynx. She is short, quick and full of spunk while her purple longsleeved leotard powers her for more endurance in battle.

Wicked Pussycat
Model - Darling
Alias - Darla Kile

She is a crafty villainess who possesses the power of the Wicked Lick, in which the use of her tongue on the flesh of another can weaken her victim, if she chooses.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

With another chapter in the books, it's time to update. This time, I'm including one that for some reason hasn't been covered yet.

Virago
Model - Darenzia
Alias - n/a

She is Virago and that is all that is known of her. A sexy villainess who is able to take down adversaries in a number of different ways, Virago is arguably one of the most dangerous foes in Arkham Heights.

Shining Star
Model - Tanya Danielle
Alias - Patricia Daniels

A proud member of Wonder Force, Shining Star has fought crime in Arkham Heights and in other cities, earning the respect and admiration of other superheroines and the disdain of villains everywhere.

Wonder Star
Model - Jade "Indira" Indica
Alias - Indira Prince

Wonder Star is a spunky and able bodied member of Wonder Force, who is usually partnered up with either Shining Star or Wonder Le. Her small red headband, when placed over the eyes of an opponent can render them under an hypnotic state.

Knightwoman
Model - Tomiko
Alias - Tamia Day

The difference is night and day between philanthropist, Tamia Day and her alter ego, the masked vigilante, Knightwoman. With numerous gadgets from her utility belt and the aid of her crimefighting partner, Robyn, Knightwoman is feared by many of Arkham Heights' crime dwellers.

Robyn
Model - Charlie Laine
Alias - Charlene Hood

She is the sidekick of Knightwoman, with her brighter red, yellow and green costume that offsets the darker purple of her partner. Her secret identity, Charlene works for Tamia during the day and fights crime at night as Robyn. She is also close with Lithe Girl, despite the rivalry between her partner, Knightwoman and Lithe Girl's partner, Sensational Lady.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

#11 is now up for your reading pleasure...here are the characters introduced.

Powerfemme
Model - Charlee Chase
Alias - Casey Charlotte

With her powerbelt on, the masked Powerfemme is one of the most powerful superheroines in Arkham Heights. When she isn't fighting crime, Casey Charlotte is a very successful physical trainer.

Detective Eden
Model - Eden Wells
Alias - Wilma Eden

Part of the Arkham Heights police, Detective Eden is usually partnered up with Detective Kordel, always keeping an eye on costumed characters as best they can.

Detective Kordel
Model - Kordelia Devonshire
Alias - Vonda Kordel

Part of the Arkham Heights police, Detective Kordel is usually partnered up with Detective Eden, always keeping an eye on costumed characters as best they can.

Pleasure
Model - Eve Ellis
Alias - Unknown

With her Mask of Pleasure on, the villainess known as Pleasure can make one feel just that with her kisses and caresses, whether the recipient cares to or not. Her partner is Pain and together, they make quite the duo in crime.

Pain
Model - Coral Sands
Alias - Unknown

With her Mask of Pain on, the villainess known as Pain can make one feel just that with her kisses and caresses, making the recipient feel more pain and anguish than is really being instilled. Her partner is Pleasure and together, they make quite the duo in crime.

White Rabbit
Model - Isobel Wren
Alias - Wendy O'Haire

White Rabbit is a villainess who is at her best when running away from those who give chase, ultimately luring them into a trapped Wonderland that is operated by White Rabbit's mistress, the enigmatic Wonderlust.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

#12 is up with a new character to add. Though I'll be just copying/pasting info from another thread this time.

Miss Chance
Model - Shana Jolie
Alias - Denis Chance

Former Arkham Heights District Attorney, Denise Chance leads a life of crime as her way of paying back the citizens for voting her out of office. She has the standard business skirt and hose wear and makes decisions based on a flip of the coin.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Criminy. I'm afraid to ask why...

In any event, White Rabbit'll just be passing through in the series then. I'll probably just have her and my other lil' character, Wonderlust show up elsewhere so they don't interfere here anymore. It's all good.

In the meantime, another character has debuted in the series and unlike most of the other characters, she doesn't necessarily play by the same rules and guidelines.

RiddleGirl
Model - Nikki Fierce
Alias - Adina Riddle

Adina Riddle was once of the top wrestlers in the world. Nearly unbeaten and Women's World Champion, her title loss to the popular former superheroine American Princess began a downward spiral. Attacking the Champion at her home, she was suspended indefinetly from competition. Angry, Adina fell into madness and taking up residence in Arkham Heights with only one goal. To outwrestle and humiliate any superheroine that crosses her path.