Hypnotic Underworld Presents

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #1
---

A Little Help From Friends

Featuring...

Blue Angel 1
Blue Angel 2
Blue Angel 5
Retro Heroine

---

It is another night on patrol. At Angels Headquarters, Blue Angel 1 is on stand by tonight, at the controls. Her mask placed on the desk, she is otherwise fully clothed in her costume, typing on her keyboard and wearing a headset.

Blue Angel 1: Angel Two, this is Angel One, copy.

Two Blue Angels are together on patrol this evening. They are Blue Angels 2 and 5. Both are against a wall inside of a building, looking for any suspicious activity from other costumed adventurers. Blue Angel 2 taps the left side of her mask.

Blue Angel 2: Angel One, this is Angel Two. Me and Angel Five are in pursuit at this time.

Blue Angel 1: Angel One, who is the subject of the pursuit?

Blue Angels 2 and 5 look at one another for a second.

Blue Angel 2: An old friend of ours.

Blue Angel 1: Oh.

Blue Angel 1 sighs.

Blue Angel 1: Retro Heroine...what is she up to?

Blue Angel 5 now taps the left side of her mask.

Blue Angel 5: Angel One, this is Angel Five. R.H. was last seen in the building we're now inside of.

Blue Angel 2: Angel One, this is Angel Two. We're unsure what she's up to, but we're keeping an eye on her.

Blue Angel 1: ...Is she still in that uniform?

Blue Angel 2: Classic Blue Angels uniform, yes.

Blue Angel 1: Okay. I want you to retrieve it. She's not one of us anymore and shouldn't be in that uniform.

Blue Angel 5: You want us to strip her?

Blue Angel 1: I want...the uniform.

Blue Angel 2: Angel One, we'll retrieve. Angel Two out.

Blue Angel 5: Angel Five out.

Blue Angels 2 and 5 each tap the right side of their mask, ending transmission for now. Both Angels look around the corner to see Retro Heroine, checking at a door. She is in the light blue leotard, blue tights and mask that once marked the look of the Blue Angels that now keep a close eye on her. Blue Angels 2 and 5 look at one another.

Blue Angel 5: So we just strip her of her costume?

Blue Angel 2: It belongs to us. We're just taking it back.

Blue Angel 2, in her blue top, trunks and tights begins to step out from behind the corner, along with Blue Angel 5, who is in her blue leotard and tights.

Blue Angel 2: Hold it right there, Retro.

Retro Heroine looks away from the door she was about to open and sees two Blue Angels walking towards her.

Retro Heroine: Oh, bummer.

Retro Heroine escapes down the hallway and the Blue Angels give chase. The chase leads downstairs to an empty room. Knowing that the Blue Angels will tail her until confrontation, she waits for them to make it to the room. Blue Angel 2 arrives in the room and is met with a punch to the midsection by Retro Heroine, doubling her over. Upon seeing Blue Angel 5 appear, Retro Heroine shoves Blue Angel 2 into her, knocking them both down.

Retro Heroine: Come on. I'm not afraid of you. I have the eye of the tiger!

The Blue Angels pick themselves off the floor, getting to their feet. Retro Heroine rushes in for an attack, but this time she is caught by the Angels. Blue Angel 2 positions herself behind Retro Heroine while Blue Angel 5 is able to stand in front of Retro Heroine, capturing her right leg.

Retro Heroine: I was in the middle of tracking down a criminal!

Blue Angel 2: Well now you're dealing with us.

Blue Angel 2 places her right hand over Retro Heroine's mouth.

Blue Angel 2: Activate gloves.

Blue Angel 2's red gloves begin to act as a chloroform device and with the right hand over Retro Heroine's mouth, the chloroform has an immediate effect, knocking Retro Heroine out after a brief struggle.

Blue Angel 5: Take her to the room?

Blue Angel 2: Yeah.

The Blue Angels carry the limp body of Retro Heroine to another room in the building. Their aim is to take Retro Heroine's identity from her, literally.

---

Profile - Argon Girl

Typing away at her desktop computer, Claire Canton prepares her latest report for the Arkham Heights Gazette. Her blonde hair in a ponytail as always, her glasses clad face focuses on the screen. Once her assignment is done, Claire saves her report and then submits it to the editor for placement in the next edition. Nearby, she sees an attractive redheaded lady walking towards her in her usual black t-shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. Her name is Sandra Sanford, a photographer for the Gazette.

Sandra: Hey, Claire.

Claire: Hey, Sandra. Just finishing up this report before disappearing for the rest of the day.

Sandra: Yeah...

Sandra peeks at the screen, looking at Claire's report.

Sandra: Those villains are a bitch, aren't they?

Claire smirks.

Claire: You have no idea.

Sandra shrugs.

Sandra: You're probably right. So, what are your plans for the evening?

Claire: Oh...go home, read a book. The usual. ...You?

Sandra: Um...yeah. About the same. The usual.

Sandra looks off to the side for a moment and then gives Claire a pat on the shoulder.

Sandra: Okay, I'll see you later.

Sandra smiles, walking off.

Claire: Okay.

Claire stands up from her desk, upon shutting off her computer and walks over to a nearby window. Claire has an extraordinary eyesight for a normal human being as she sees through the world in front of her, focusing on another building. Her eyes focus on one particular area of the building, peering through the tinted window to see a familiar villainess face, Orgasma entering a room carrying a small box.

Claire whispers to herself, "Looks like a job for Argon Girl..." and leaves the room. She disappears into an abaonded storage room with a window and discards her clothes in a closet, revealing her costume underneath. Undoing her ponytail and discarding her glasses, Claire has transformed from mild mannered reporter, Claire Canton to the mighty Argon Girl. Argon Girl flies out of the window, too fast to be seen. Her red cape and skirt flutter about in the wind as she now floats high above the sky, ready to defend her beloved adopted home.

---

Ladybird Strikes The Mayor

Featuring...

Ladybird
Mayor Paige

The gas has seeped into the home of Arkham Heights' Mayor, Richelle Paige. Mayor Paige had been spending a quiet afternoon at home after returning from her office downtown. But now she strangely finds herself feeling sleepy. Laying down on the couch, still her blouse, skirt and pantyhose, Paige's eyes begin to close.

She walks into the room with no alarm going off. The codes have been deactivated and a guard lies unconscious on the floor outside of the home. Her name is Ladybird, in her top hat, long tuxedo jacket, black leotard and tights, she makes her way over to the sleeping Mayor. In Ladybird's right hand is an umbrella, which she sets down on the coffee table in front of the couch. Ladybird crouches down, sliding her left hand up and down Mayor Paige's hose covered legs. She grins at knowing she has taken down one of the most powerful women in the city, but there is a mission at hand. With her henchwomen outside, waiting, Ladybird reaches her hands under Mayor Paige's skirt, lifting it up in the process above her waist. Ladybird stops for a moment to admire the beauty of Mayor Paige's feminimity and then begins to strip the Mayor of her pantyhose. Having removed the panythose from the Mayor's body, Ladybird begins to mount the unconscious Mayor.

Ladybird: Now that I have business out of the way...perhaps a touch of pleasure?

Ladybird reaches down over the mounted Mayor and kisses her on the lips.

Ladybird: Next time, I'll make sure you're awake. But this time...there's only business.

Ladybird removes herself from the couch, taking her umbrella and Mayor Paige's pantyhose. She leaves the room with her goons.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice start Kace, looking forward to more of from each of the stories but you can probably guess which one I'm looking forward too a tiny bit more than the others :-D
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Yeah, I can probably guess. ;) Thanks for the reply! I'll update again pretty soon.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

She's actually made some appearances here at Hypnotics World. Her name's Berlin. Lovely gal.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #2

---

A Little Help From Friends (cont.)

Blue Angel 2
Blue Angel 5
Retro Heroine

Retro Heroine lays prone in the bed. Standing over her are Blue Angels 2 and 5. They look down at the unconscious body and then at one another.

Blue Angel 2: You ready?

Blue Angel 5: The whole costume?

Blue Angel 2: The whole costume.

Blue Angel 5 takes a deep breath and sighs.

Blue Angel 5: Alright...let's do it.

The Blue Angels begin by reaching for the top of Retro Heroine's leotard and pulling down. Retro Heroine's breasts are exposed as the leotard is pulled further down.

Blue Angel 5: This just doesn't seem like something we'd do.

Blue Angel 2: It isn't...but maybe it should be.

The leotard is now pulled down to the hips, exposing the top of Retro Heroine's tights.

Blue Angel 5: What makes you say that?

Blue Angel 2: Because...

The leotard is now around the ankles of the unconscious Retro Heroine as Blue Angel 2 looks at her partner.

Blue Angel 2: ...This is Arkham Heights. This is our turf. And these other girls sometimes get in the way.

Blue Angel 5: Yeah, but I like some of them. Argon Girl especially.

Blue Angel 2: Everybody loves her. But this one...she's the worst.

The leotard is now completely stripped from Retro Heroine's body. Blue Angel 2 holds the leotard up.

Blue Angel 2: Retro Heroine desecrated this! This is one of the classic Blue Angel uniforms.

Blue Angel 5: Yeah, but she used to be one of us.

Blue Angel 2: Used to be. And so did her old partner...and you know how she turned out.

Blue Angel 5 nods with her eyes closed, understanding.

Blue Angel 5: Yeah...you're right. I guess we can't trust her, just like can't trust B-

Blue Angel 2: Please don't say her name around me. Or Angel One.

Blue Angel 5 nods.

Blue Angel 2: Or Angels Three or Four for that matter. She was worst than this one, but she's more honest at least.

Blue Angel 5: How so?

Blue Angel 2: That other bitch admits to wanting to take us down. Get the tights.

The Blue Angels proceed to strip the pale blue tights from Retro Heroine's body, leaving her naked save for her mask and dark blue gloves. Blue Angel 2 holds both the leotard and tights. They both look at Retro Heroine's face.

Blue Angel 5: I'm guessing the mask, too?

Blue Angel 2: Yes.

Blue Angel 5: Okay.

Blue Angel 5 appears hesitant at first, but finally places her hands on Retro Heroine's mask. She lifts the mask, revealing the face of Adele June, the secret identity of Retro Heroine. Blue Angel 5 looks at the mask for a few seconds before handing it to Blue Angel 2.

Blue Angel 5: Now she's just a naked girl.

Blue Angel 2: Yes she is.

Blue Angel 2 taps the left side of her mask, initiating transmission.

Blue Angel 2: Angel One, this is Angel Two. We have the uniform and on our way back to H.Q. Angel Two out.

Blue Angel 2 taps the right side of her mask, cutting transmission.

Blue Angel 2: We have what we need. Let's go.

The Blue Angels begin to exit the room, but not before Blue Angel 5 takes one more look back at the naked body on top of the bed. She struggles in her mind over what she and her partner just did and whether it was the right thing to do.

---

Profile - ArachniaGirl

Sandra Sanford has spent another day at work, the Arkham Heights Gazette taking photos and getting others developed for latest edition. For her, she is done for the day, but not before stopping at the desk of fellow employee, reporter Claire Canton.

Sandra: Hey, Claire.

Claire: Hey, Sandra. Just finishing up this report before disappearing for the rest of the day.

Sandra: Yeah...

Sandra peeks at the screen, looking at Claire's report.

Sandra: Those villains are a bitch, aren't they?

Claire smirks.

Claire: You have no idea.

Sandra shrugs.

Sandra: You're probably right. So, what are your plans for the evening?

Claire: Oh...go home, read a book. The usual. ...You?

Sandra: Um...yeah. About the same. The usual.

Sandra begins to sense danger nearby, looking off to the side. Feeling the need to exit, she gives Claire a pat on the shoulder.

Sandra: Okay, I'll see you later.

Sandra smiles, walking off.

Claire: Okay.

Sandra walks away, her pace picking up by the step, before sprinting down an empty hallway into an abandoned storage room. Once in the room, Sandra removes her longsleeved shirt, revealing a black top over a red unitard costume. The top is then removed, both it and the shirt being placed in the corner of an empty closet. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a mask which she places over her face, the small band being wrapped carefully behind her head to keep the mask in place. Reaching into her back pocket, Sandra pulls out two yellow gloves and places them over her hands. She quickly unzips and unbuttons her pants, letting them slide down around her ankles and revealing the rest of her red and yellow footed unitard. Stepping out of her pants and shoes, Sandra reaches down to pick the discarded clothing up from the floor. Sandra has transformed into the heroic identity of ArachniaGirl, but now she hears the sound of footsteps approaching from the hallway.

ArachniaGirl: Shit.

ArachniaGirl quickly tosses the rest of her clothes into the corner of the closet and closes the door. Opening the window, ArachniaGirl hops out and places herself against the wall. ArachniaGirl closes the window and begins to climb up the wall of the Arkham Heights Gazette building before getting to the roof. Crouching down once on the roof, she sees another superheroine, Argon Girl, flying into the skyline of the city. ArachniaGirl stands and runs full speed on the roof, leaping off. In the air, she shoots what appear to be beams from her hands towards another building, which upon hitting the walls of the building, become a weblike form, pulling ArachniaGirl toward it. Someone is in danger.

---

I'm A Bad Angel

In Arkham Heights, many citizens and tourists alike gather at an outdoor cafe for dining. Among those at the cafe at this moment are a couple of ladies named Brianna and Kristen. Sitting at a table together, the two converse.

Brianna: Nice to have some time off.

Kristen: A little. But Christina's gonna need one, eventually.

Brianna: That girl's relentless. I wonder what the big mission is today?

Kristen: I don't know. I know we did our part, though.

Brianna: Yeah...roughing bad guys and putting them away. Such a nice feeling.

Kristen: Especially when you and I are roughing 'em up together.

Kristen grins and winks, causing Brianna to smile.

Brianna: We're so good at it, it's almost boring now.

Kristen: I know...we're the third and fourth Blue Angels. You'd think some of these punks we have to deal with would be more...

Brianna: Challenging?

Kristen: Yeah! Exactly.

Brianna: We still have some nasty bad girls in town.

Kristen nods.

Kristen: And all these other superheroines.

Brianna: Don't remind me. Everytime Christina...or excuse me...Angel One starts talking about how annoying the other heroines are...

Brianna shakes her head.

Kristen: I know, right? You'd almost think some of these girls were as bad as the villains.

Brianna: But Argon Girl and Knightwoman all have one good thing about 'em.

Kristen: What's that?

Brianna: They're not Wonder Force.

Kristen: Oh my God, you're not kidding. Now those girls are annoying.

Brianna: Just once I'd like walk up to one of those girls and just wedgie the hell out of her.

Both girls begin laughing.

Kristen: I hear Wonder Le's such a slut, she'd probably like it.

Brianna: Totally. She and that Wonder Star bitch probably spend their patrols trying to look up the skirts of the Schoolgirl Squad.

Kristen: Or Argon Girl.

Brianna: She is sooo overrated.

Kristen: So overrated.

Nearby, she listens intently, the Arkham Heights Gazette newspaper, covering her face. Her red wig covers her long brown hair underneath. Her name is Barbara and seated alone, she has reason to find Brianna and Kristen's conversation of interest. As the two girls talk, they are unknowingly eavesdropped by Barbara, who at one time was an Angel herself...but not now.

---
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice Kace, Very nice! =D> =D> =D> I especially like the ArachniGirl and the Bad Angel near the end. Looks like it's about to get good up in here! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Why thank you, Les. :) Yeah, this one was a lot of fun to write, especially the last one when I started getting into the conversation.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Good job Kace looking forward to the hopefully team up between ArachniaGirl and Argon Girl! Please continue soon :D
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

An ArachniaGirl & Argon Girl teamup could happen soon.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #3

---

ArachniaGirl
Retro Heroine

Her hands and feet against the wall of the tall building, ArachniaGirl peeks in through the window, seeing something that causes her to gasp.

ArachniaGirl: Oh my God...

She opens the window and crawls insde where a naked woman sits on the bed, her body in balled up position. Her chin resting on her knees, it is apparent that she has been crying for several minutes.

ArachniaGirl: Adele...? Honey, what happened?

ArachniaGirl sees her nude friend, wearing only a pair of dark blue gloves from her Retro Heroine persona and rushes over to her, placing her right arm around her shoulders.

Adele: ...They stripped me.

ArachniaGirl: Who? Who did this to you?

Adele: The Blue Angels...

ArachniaGirl: My God, you're kidding...

Adele soberingly shakes her head.

ArachniaGirl: They took everything but your gloves?

Adele: Yeah...guess they didn't consider it part of the original costume.

Adele sobs.

Adele: Next time, I'll use them...

ArachniaGirl: Okay...let me get you home. You still have another costume there right?

Adele nods.

ArachniaGirl: Okay...come on.

ArachniaGirl helps Adele up from the bed. ArachniaGirl takes a bedsheet from the bed and wraps it around Adele, protecting her nude body from being viewed once outside. Walking to the window, ArachniaGirl climbs out first and once against the wall outside, reaches out for Adele to come outside with her. Adele climbs out, into ArachniaGirl's right arm, clutching her body against the masked superheroine and friend. Holding onto Adele, ArachniaGirl leaps off the wall, shooting her web beams from her gloves towards another building. The fluid sticks to the wall, pulling them to it, with ArachniaGirl continuing this motion until arriving at the Arkham Heights Gazette building. ArachniaGirl opens the window that she had just climbed from moments earlier, helping her friend crawl inside. ArachniaGirl herself then crawls inside.

ArachnniaGirl: I have some clothes here you can put on until we get you home.

Adele: Okay. Thanks...you're a lifesaver.

Adele gives ArachniaGirl a hug and a kiss on the right cheek as they walk to the closet. Opening the closet, ArachniaGirl picks up her discarded clothes and gives them to Adele to put on. While Adele puts the clothes on, ArachniaGirl looks over at the opposite corner and notices another set of clothes that have been discarded. ArachniaGirl crouches down, studying the clothes and noticing the glasses.

ArachniaGirl: ...Claire?

Adele: What's that?

ArachniaGirl: Huh? Oh, nothing, just looking at something.

Adele now has ArachniaGirl's civilian attire when she is simply Sandra.

ArachniaGirl: Wow...you look better in my clothes than I do.

Adele smiles for the first time today. ArachniaGirl can still sense the feeling of embarrassment on Adele's face and gives her a hug. With Adele once again in her arms, ArachniaGirl prepares to take her friend home.

---

Spotlight - Argon Girl

She flies towards the building where Orgasma is. The closer she gets to the building, the slower she goes as she discovers upon seeing Orgasma open up the box she is holding that being taken out of it is a vibrator. Orgasma is a notorious villainess and can be dangerous with a vibrator in hand. However, before Argon Girl can investigate further, she hears a voice from the streets below yelling for someone to stop. Argon Girl looks down and sees another superheroine, Wonder Le giving chase after what appears to be a thief, running with a handful of cash.

Argon Girl watches as the thief ducks down an alley and she flies over to that area, landing feet first in front of him.

Thief: Oh shit!!! Argon Girl!!!

Argon Girl: In a hurry?

The thief begins to back away slowly.

Thief: I don't want any trouble...I'm just borrowin' some money from the store!

Argon Girl: Is that why Wonder Le is chasing you?

Argon Girl's arms are crossed as she calmly walks towards the backing thief.

Argon Girl: Now stay here so you don't get hurt.

Thief: Oh man...

The thief turns around is able to run away for half a step before charging face first into Wonder Le's right fist. The thief falls to the ground, still holding a grip on the cash. Placing the thief's hands behind his back, Wonder Le holds him in place while looking up at Argon Girl.

Wonder Le: Thanks, Argon Girl.

Argon Girl: My pleasure, Wonder Le. How's everything with Wonder Force?

Wonder Le: We're good. Still bringing in the bad guys.

Wonder Le smiles.

Argon Girl: That's great.

Wonder Le: How about you?

Argon Girl: I'm just helping out with the cause.

Wonder Le: I'm glad you are, Argon Girl. Your help is always appreciated.

Police officers soon arrive, taking the thief away upon arresting him. Wonder Le sighs.

Wonder Le: That thief decided until the end of my patrol to try and steal. Had he tried this sooner, I could be relaxing right now.

Wonder Le laughs while Argon Girl politely smiles.

Argon Girl: Do you need a lift back to headquarters?

Wonder Le: Is that an offer?

Argon Girl smiles.

Argon Girl: Yes.

Wonder Le: Mmm...being carried around town by the great Argon Girl...now that's first class service.

Wonder Le winks. She wraps her arms around Argon Girl's collar and Argon Girl lifts her up, Wonder Le's tights covered legs cradled in Argon Girl's right arm while Argon Girl's left arm supports Wonder Le's back. Argon Girl takes off to the sky once again, this time with a fellow superheroine in her arms. While in mid-flight, Argon Girl sees what appears to be ArachniaGirl and another woman enter through the same window of the Arkham Heights Gazette that she had exited earlier. There is an initial concern for Argon Girl as she continues flying Wonder Le back to Wonder Force headquarters. They land at the building and the two heroines let go of one another, both now standing.

Wonder Le: Thanks for the ride.

Argon Girl: Anytime, Wonder Le. I need to go.

Wonder Le: Okay.

Argon Girl: Bye.

Wonder Le: Bye.

Argon Girl takes off once again, this time heading towards the Arkham Heights Gazette building.

---

Ladybird Makes A Deal

She enters the underground lair, carrying her closed umbrella in one hand and a pair of pantyhose wrapped around the other. Approaching the lady who is seated across from her, she holds up the pantyhose in her left hand, like a trophy.

Ladybird: I present to you, the pantyhose of our dear Mayor Paige.

Ladybird extends her hand with the pantyhose to the lady, who cautiously grabs the hosiery, bringing it up to her face and sniffing at them sensually. She then smiles.

Tightessa: Excellent. I must say, Ladybird I am impressed.

Ladybird: That's why you hired me. Do you have the money?

She is the Tightessa, dressed in a long black dress with a high left slit and black pantyhose, along with a matching mask concealing her identity. Reaching to the left of her nylon encased throne, she lifts from the floor a briefcase, which she then offers to Ladybird. Ladybird takes the briefcase and opens it, looking at the cash inside.

Ladybird: This doesn't look like the full payment.

Tightessa: You will get the rest, along with the same amount in another briefcase if you are able to carry out this task...

Ladybird: ...And what might that be?

Tightessa stands, with Mayor Paige's pantyhose in her hands. Lifting and adjusting her dress, Tightessa applies the Mayor's pantyhose over her already hosed legs while addressing Ladybird, who looks on with an odd expression.

Tightessa: I would like to add to my collection...having the pantyhose of our Mayor is good. However...I would love to have the tights of a superheroine.

Ladybird: Any in particular?

Tightessa: Surprise me. Do this and the rest of the money will come and then some.

Tightessa stands before Ladybird with now two pairs of pantyhose on, including her own and the Mayor's.

Tightessa: Can you do this?

Ladybird crosses her arms as she walks up to Tightessa, the two of them face to face.

Ladybird: What else is in it for me?

Tightessa: A cut of the profits when I sell the tights on the black market...if of course I don't keep them for myself...like the Mayor's. Deal?

Ladybird leans in closer to Tightessa's face.

Ladybird: I don't know... Deal?

Tightessa leans her face in closer, bringing her lips to Ladybird's. The two kiss before eventually pulling away.

Ladybird: Deal.

Tightessa: Deal.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hmm who will Ladybird go after? Looking forward to the next part Kace!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

*cue dramatic music* :P
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Cool story so far Kace =D>
Last edited by lytespeed 16 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Thanks, Lyte! :)
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Love the stories and how you have other heroines with stories of their own to make one whole story.

By the way any heroines wear special panties underneath their civilian clothes or costumes?

Just curious :wink:
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Gotta feel a little sorry for Retro Heroine though. :( I mean the girl's only trying to help, right? She's not hurting anyone, is she? If a bad guy/girl had done to one of the Angels, what the Angels did to her, it would be a crime wouldn't it? Not very heroic on their part, IMO. [-X 8)
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I dunno, Ashley. Then again I suppose there's always a way to find out... *ahem*

Yeah, Les...the Blue Angels in this series tend to have more of a rivalry with the rest of the heroine community. And with Retro Heroine, there's a special intensity there. Maybe something can be done to bring everyone together, but 'til then look for things to possibly escalate.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Well there is always spying supposing somebody secretly discovers her secret identity or the Blue Angels have hidden camera in her apartment :lol:
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #4

---

The problem with flying around outside in a city full of superheroines is that possibility of almost colliding with one. Such is the case as ArachniaGirl swings from building to building with Adele, the unmasked identity of Retro Heroine in her arms. Both ladies look as Argon Girl flies over their heads and past them.

Eventually they make their way to Adele's home. Crawling in through the window, they enter the apartment. Adele gives her friend a hug, with, "Thank you," whispered into ArachniaGirl's ear. ArachniaGirl turns to face the window while Adele sifts through her closet.

Adele: Here it is.

Adele pulls out another Retro Heroine costume from the closet. Walking to her bed, she begins to remove the clothing lent to her by ArachniaGirl. ArachniaGirl continues looking out the window.

ArachniaGirl: It's wrong what they did to you.

Adele: I know. The Blue Angels need to be taught a lesson.

Adele begins to place her legs into her pale blue tights.

Adele: It'd be rad to just get my old costume back...but who knows what they're doing with it.

ArachniaGirl: The Blue Angels are so full of themselves sometimes. It's like they think they're the only ones who have a right to patrol the city.

Adele finishes applying the tights to her body, running her hands down her legs to momentarily take in the smoothness.

Adele: I wanna find those two Angels and give 'em a dose of their own medicine.

ArachniaGirl: You know, with all these supervillains running around...you'd think they'd be more focused on them.

Adele: They're still angry with me. I quit them, so now they equate me with Bad Angel.

ArachniaGirl: Bad Angel?

Adele: Yeah...she was a partner of mine in the Angels. She quit and joined the darkside.

ArachniaGirl: Oh.

Adele: Last I heard, she moved away.

ArachniaGirl: Hm. Maybe she went to Tiedsville.

Adele places herself into the leotard of her costume and applies her mask.

Adele: Who knows?

Adele is now transformed once again into Retro Heroine as she walks up to ArachniaGirl at the window. ArachniaGirl turns to see her friend in costume.

Retro Heroine: All I know is that a couple of Blue Angels need to be taught a lesson.

ArachniaGirl: You sure you wanna do that?

Retro Heroine: They...stripped me!

ArachniaGirl nods.

ArachniaGirl: Okay. Let's go.

Retro Heroine smiles.

ArachniaGirl: I don't like anybody messing with you like that.

Retro Heroine: Neither do I.

ArachniaGirl opens the window and prepares to climb out. As she does, she is followed out by Retro Heroine, who climbs into ArachniaGirl's arms and closes the window to her apartment. They leave to the sky, swinging from building to building, their destination expected to be where a couple of Blue Angels last left Retro Heroine lying naked.

---

Spotlight - Sensational Lady

Her name is Meredith Frank and at the moment, she feels at a loss for words as she stands before a highly peeved Mayor Paige.

Meredith: Your...pantyhose?

Mayor Paige: Yes. Somebody broke into my house and stole my pantyhose!

Meredith has an odd expression that she tries to hide from the Mayor.

Mayor Paige: I was wearing this same outfit, but with hose on...and then I fall asleep...wake up and now my hose are gone.

Meredith: That...is just strange.

Mayor Paige: I know it sounds crazy, Miss Frank, but I'm being serious. I need to know what security measures I can take to insure this never happens to me again.

Meredith: Okay...um...what about the security cameras?

Mayor Paige: Only to the outside. They didn't get anything.

Meredith: Alright. I hate to say this, but you may need to set up some interior hidden cameras. I can get my men on that right away.

Mayor Paige: I would greatly appreciate it. Will you still be able to attend our benefit auction tomorrow night?

Meredith: Of course. I wouldn't miss it. Especially with a date with the Mayor being up for bid.

Meredith gives a playful wink.

Meredith: I'll have one of my camera experts give you a call.

Mayor Paige: Alright. Thank you, Miss Frank.

Meredith: Please, call me Meredith. After all, I'm going to win that bid for you tomorrow night.

Meredith smiles towards an amused and slightly blushing Mayor as she leaves. Meredith is on her way to her car as she pulls her cellphone out of her purse. She dials a phone number and waits for an answer.

Meredith: Jane. ... Hey, I need you to have Ashley call the Mayor about interior cams. .......................... Yeah, it's trash time, so hurry over, A.S.A.P., please. ................. Okay. Thanks.

Meredith walks to her limosine where the driver opens the door for her. She enters and the driver makes his way to the driver's seat, Meredith's destination being home.

Driver: Which entrance, ma'am?

Meredith: Backside, stat.

Driver: Right away, ma'am.

The dark tinted window emerges, putting a visual barrier between the Driver and Meredith. Meredith opens up a briefcase that is placed in her seat and lifts up what appears to be the only layer, which supports her tiny laptop computer. Underneath that layer is a hidden layer in the briefcase that contains what appears to be a black mask, pink leotard and white tights. Meredith reaches under her seat and presses a button combination that causes a hidden cabinet under the seat to open up. Beginning to remove her clothes, including her business jacket, blouse and skirt, she looks down into the cabinet to see her utility belt and boots waiting for her. Removing her clothes down to her bra and pantyhose, she removes the hosiery first and begins to carefully place herself into the white tights. Upon placing her body into the pink leotard, she undoes the bra, setting it aside with the rest of her discarded clothes. She places her mask over her face and begins to put on her white opera gloves, utility belt and boots. Meredith has now changed into the masked vigilante superheroine in pink, Sensational Lady and as she arrives at her home, she is taken to what is unknown publically, an underground entrance. The limosine stops and Sensational Lady exits the limo which then drives off after a couple of taps to the top of the vehicle. Sensational Lady sees her sidekick, Lithe Girl standing in costume.

Sensational Lady: Ready, Lithe Girl?

Lithe Girl: Ready, Sensational Lady!

Sensational Lady: Time to fight crime.

Sensational Lady and Lithe Girl exchange double high fives before entering the black and pink Sensationalmobile, with Sensational Lady driving off towards the city.

---

I'm A Bad Angel (cont.)

Brianna and Kristen have enjoyed the day together. Some shopping here, dining there and now they are on their way home. They arrive at their apartment, shopping bags in hand and ready to spend a nice, quiet evening at home. Little do they know, there is a costumed lady outside their window on the balcony, crouched between the gate and small table. She looks on, intrigued by what she sees, as the two blonde ladies wrap their arms around one another, smiling.

Bad Angel: That's it...a little closer together and the time will be right to strike.

Bad Angel looks on, grinning. The joy of her anticipated ambush of the ladies inside however is interrupted at the site of two superheroines flying by her. Surprised, Bad Angel ducks down, then peeks back up, seeing ArachniaGirl and Retro Heroine passing her by.

Bad Angel: Yikes.

Bad Angel claps her hands, activating her gloves.

Bad Angel: Climb.

Bad Angel feels a charge in her gloves as they configure a tough gripping ability. Bad Angel climbs the wall of the apartment building, hoping not to be spotted. As she gets to the roof, she ducks down again upon the site of Argon Girl flying by.

Bad Angel: Holy crap...did word get out I was here?

Bad Angel then hears a voice from behind.

Scarlet Pink: Well look who's back in town?

Bad Angel turns around.

Bad Angel: Who are you?

Scarlet Pink: Scarlet Pink. And you must be the Bad Angel.

Bad Angel: Gee, what gave it away?

Scarlet Pink: Black leotard, mask, blue tights...the devil horns on the Blue Angel logo. Just a wild guess.

Bad Angel: The logo is cute, isn't it?

Scarlet Pink walks up to Bad Angel.

Scarlet Pink: What are you doing?

Bad Angel: Nothing illegal at the moment.

Scarlet Pink: ...At the moment.

Bad Angel smiles.

Bad Angel: But if I do...I'll be sure to let you know.

Bad Angel continues smiling. Scarlet Pink does not appear amused.

Scarlet Pink: I'll be keeping my eye on you.

Bad Angel: Good. I like having the attention of well endowed super hotties.

Bad Angel winks as Scarlet Pink blushingly crosses her arms over her chest.

Bad Angel claps her hands.

Bad Angel: Fly.

Her gloved hands lift up towards the sky and bring Bad Angel off of the roof.

Bad Angel: 'Bye.

Bad Angel, powered by her Angel Lab gloves, flies off into Arkham Heights skyline as Scarlet Pink looks on.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #5

---

Featuring - Blue Angel 2, Blue Angel 5, Retro Heroine & ArachniaGirl

Retro Heroine's uniform has been promptly sent back to Blue Angel Headquarters. For Blue Angels 2 and 5, now there is a matter of walking back to where they last left the naked heroine.

Blue Angel 5: Time for the lecture?

Blue Angel 2: Yep. She's gotta know this is for her own good.

Blue Angel 5: I don't know, Angel Two. This all just seems weird to me.

Blue Angel 2 opens the door and notices the bed is empty.

Blue Angel 5: Oh God, please don't tell me she jumped out the window.

Overhead, ArachniaGirl's left hand and feet are pressed against the ceiling, while her right arm is used to hold the light Retro Heroine's back against her body. As both Blue Angels inspect the bed, Retro Heroine releases herself from ArachniaGirl's grasp and drops to the floor, landing on her feet to a crouching position. She stands up as the startled Angels turn to see her.

Retro Heroine: Looking for someone?

Blue Angel 5: Wait...but how?

Retro Heroine: I have friends.

Blue Angel 2: Well all your friends are gonna do is get you in more trouble!

The two Blue Angels approach Retro Heroine, who cautiously backs up.

Retro Heroine: Roll your perception/alertness!

The two Angels appear confused.

Blue Angel 2: What?

Neither Angel notice ArachniaGirl dropping down to the floor into a crouching position behind them. ArachniaGirl places her right hand against the unsuspecting Blue Angel 5's neck, her forearm pressed against the Angel's chin. ArachniaGirl places her left hand against Blue Angel 5's left temple, applying more pressure. The, "acckk," sound from Blue Angel 5's shock and struggle gets Blue Angel 2's attention.

Blue Angel 2: ArachniaGirl! Let my partner g-!

Retro Heroine: Gloves activate.

Before Blue Angel 2 can turn to face Retro Heroine, she is caught from behind by her would be focus. Retro Heroine's right hand covers Blue Angel 2's mouth while wrapping her left arm around Blue Angel 2's body. Both Blue Angels find themselves succumbing to their adversaries, their eyes closing and their bodies slumping.

Retro Heroine: You botched. Now it's payback time!

The unconscious Blue Angels are placed on the bed side by side.

ArachniaGirl: I think it's time to show these girls we're not taking their crap.

Retro Heroine: We're not gonna take it. No! We ain't gonna take it!

The red gloves of the Blue Angels are removed by the vengeful superheroines. Retro Heroine focuses on on removing Blue Angel 2's top of her two-piece attire while ArachniaGirl turns Blue Angel 5 to her side in order to undo the leotard of her one-piece attire. The back of the leotard zipped all the way down, Blue Angel 5 is placed on her back again. ArachniaGirl begins to pull Blue Angel 5's turtlenecked leotard down, leaving her breasts exposed, just as Blue Angel 2 beside her. ArachniaGirl finishes pulling Blue Angel 5's leotard down from her body to her ankles while Retro Heroine slides Blue Angel 2's trunks down to her ankles. Retro Heroine and ArachniaGirl look at one another for a moment before bringing the Angels' attire completely off of their bodies.

ArachniaGirl: They look cute with just their blue tights on.

Retro Heroine: And masks.

Retro Heroine walks up to the head of the bed and reaches for Blue Angel 2's mask. ArachniaGirl follows suit, doing the same towards Blue Angel 5's mask. The masks are removed and ArachniaGirl is taken in by the unconscious Angels' beauty.

ArachniaGirl: Wow. These girls are gorgeous, Retro.

Retro Heroine: Only on the outside.

ArachniaGirl slides her hands down Blue Angel 5's body just as Retro Heroine does the same down Blue Angel 2's, both heroines stopping at the waist of the blue tights that still cling to them. The blue tights are promptly stripped and discarded to the floor along with the rest of the costumes, leaving Angels 2 and 5 completely naked. Feeling vindicated, Retro Heroine walks up to her friend and wraps her arms around ArachniaGirl's shoulders.

Retro Heroine: Thanks.

Retro Heroine gives ArachniaGirl a kiss on the right cheek.

ArachniaGirl: Hopefully they'll learn their lesson. Want me to take you home?

Retro Heroine: Yes, please.

The two heroines walk to the window, their arms around each other. As the window is opened, both heroines feel a sudden rush of arousal. Their heads slowly rub against each other, their lips almost touching.

Retro Heroine: Home...

ArachniaGirl: Yeah...

Feeling their sexual drives turned on, the two heroines leave the room heading for Retro Heroine's apartment.

Back inside the room ArachniaGirl and Retro Heroine have just left, the nude Blue Angels, 2 and 5 wake up aroused. Mysteriously turned on to each other, they pull their bodies towards one another, sliding their hands up and down each other's body. Both are unsure what is happening as they kiss.

Blue Angel 5: What are we doing...?

Blue Angel 2: I don't know...mmm...

Realizing both are now naked, just as they left Retro Heroine earlier, both come to an agreement as they begin to make love.

Blue Angel 2: This never happened...

Blue Angel 5: Mmm...what never happened...?

Blue Angel 2: Exactly.

Blue Angels 2 and 5 find themselves in this position now, thanks to a little help from friends...and perhaps and unknown source.

---

Spotlight - Lithe Girl

Featuring: Lithe Girl & Sensational Lady

Her name is Jane Rockford and at the moment, she is wrapping up her work in the office room of her housemate, Meredith Frank. Being the at-home secretary of Meredith Frank has its perks, not the least of which is being able to live in her spacious home. Checking her email one last time, Jane clears out her spam folder and logs out. Her cellphone rings and Jane answers.

Jane: Hello? .... Hey, Meredith. .......................................................... Ashley? Sure thing. Hey, is it time to take out the trash yet? ................................ Alright, on my way to the dumpster. ............... Bye.

Jane hangs up the phone and shuts down the computer. This is what she has been waiting all day for. In her blue jeans and t-shirt, she exits the office room and walks down the hallway to the master bedroom's bathroom. Jane taps three different wall tiles in the shower in a certain cadence, causing the wall to slide to the left, revealing a stairway leading down. Jane enters the stairway, pressing a button against the wall that closes the secret entrance behind her. Jane walks down the stairs to a room that is unknown to the outside world. It is a changing room where Jane's costume awaits. She removes her t-shirt, bra, pants, socks and underwear, leaving her in a nude state temporarily. She then begins to apply her clothes for the evening, starting with the white tights. She then places herself into her pink leotard. Making sure everything is snug, she then applies her utility belt, white opera gloves and black mask. After that, she slips into her boots and is ready to fight crime as soon as her partner arrives. She opens the door to an adjacent room just as a limousine arrives. Sensational Lady is seen climbing out of the limo and the limo departs. Jane is now Lithe Girl as she sees her mentor and partner, Sensational Lady walking to her.

Sensational Lady: Ready, Lithe Girl?

Lithe Girl: Ready, Sensational Lady!

Sensational Lady: Time to fight crime.

Sensational Lady and Lithe Girl exchange double high fives before entering the black and pink Sensationalmobile, with Sensational Lady driving off towards the city.

---

Orgasma's New Toy

Featuring: Orgasma & Virago

Orgasma is happy with her gift as she holds what appears to be a vibrator in her hands.

Orgasma: So pretty.

She feels the arms of fellow villainess, Virago wrap around her waist from behind.

Virago: Wanna try it out?

Orgasma: Yeah. I'm just trying to figure out which direction I wanna aim this thing.

Virago: Just remember, darling. If you aim it a a building, then everyone in that building will give in to their desires. A whole building...or a skyscraper...full of people giving into their sexual desires.

Orgasma: All at the touch of a button.

Orgasma grins as she opens up the window to her room. Peering out to the city of Arkham Heights, she takes her new item and aims it at another nearby building downtown.

Orgasma: Let's try that one.

Orgasma focuses her aim and presses the button. No effects seem noticeable at first as Orgasma and Virago look out the window. Then something catches Orgasma's attention near one of the entrances to the building.

Orgasma: Oh my God, look! Hahaha!!!

A man and a woman have left the building, their arms wrapped around one another and each carrying briefcases. Their lips and tongues are colliding as the man's hands begin to reach under the lady's skirt in plain sight of the curious on-lookers on the sidewalk. The couple is able to signal for a taxi as one soon arrives, picking the aroused couple up and carrying them off to wherever. Orgasma and Virago look on, amused. Virago looks over at Orgasma, who looks back at her.

Virago: Now think...everyone else in that building is doing the same thing right now.

Orgasma: Very nice.

The two villainesses kiss, which begins to to take a passionate turn itself. As they do, they fail to notice that emerging from the targeted building are ArachniaGirl and Retro Heroine, who appear to leave through the window and to sky, in a rush swinging from building to building. Orgasma's new toy is set aside for the moment as she and Virago engage in their own intimacy.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Revenge! :-D Nice update Kace
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Thanks, SG!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #6

---

I'm A Bad Angel (cont.)

Some people have good days. Others have bad days. Then there are Blue Angels 2 and 5. They have stripped rival superheroine and have been stripped by the same heroine along with another, only to engage in a moment of extended passion afterwards once the other heroines had left. With their sudden feelings of passion now subsided and both exhausted from what the two have gone through together, they speak no words to each other. Each Angel soberly reapplies her costume before leaving the room where so much of their day has taken place.

Walking down the hallway towards their room in the building, Blue Angel 5 attempts to break the silence.

Blue Angel 5: So um...

Blue Angel 2: It never happened.

Blue Angel 5: ...Right.

As they get to the door of their room, they see a package lying on the floor. Blue Angel 2 kneels down to retrieve it.

Blue Angel 2: What the...? Blue Angel Six was supposed to retrieve this and take it back to H.Q.

Blue Angel 2 stands up with the package in her hands, the contents therein containing Retro Heroine's other costume. Blue Angel 5 opens the door to their room and both Angels enter. What they see startles them as Blue Angel 6 is lying on the floor, backfirst with her hands cuffed behind her.

Blue Angel 2: Oh my God, she's down!

Both Angels rush to assist their fallen ally, sitting her up and trying to bring her back to consciousness. Blue Angel 6's eyes finally open as she shakes her head. Her voice is weak as she tries to speak.

Blue Angel 6: Ohhh...

Blue Angel 5: Angel Six, what happened?

Blue Angel 6: Call for help...

Blue Angel 2: Okay...

Blue Angel 2 nods to Blue Angel 5, who taps the middle of her own mask in the Morse code, "S.O.S."

Blue Angel 6: ...She's here.

Blue Angel 2: Who is?

So attentive to Blue Angel 6 are Blue Angels 2 and 5 that they never see the other lady entering the room. She wears a black long sleeved leotard and gloves. Her leotard has the a red Blue Angel symbol with devil horns growing out of the top. Her tights are the familiar Blue Angel blue. Her mask is black and her smile is sinister as she holds a small device in her right hand.

Bad Angel: I am.

Blue Angel 2: It's you!

Blue Angel 2 stands up, but is immediately sent crumpling to the floor as Bad Angel shoots knockout powder into her face. Blue Angel 5 is only able to make it to one knee before meeting the same fate as her partner. Bad Angel laughs as the two Blue Angels lie on top of one another at a frightened Blue Angel 6's feet. Bad Angel sets herself behind Blue Angel 6, dropping to her knees and wrapping her arms around the cuffed Blue Angel 6's waist.

Blue Angel 6: Barbara, why are you doing this...?

Bad Angel brings her lips to Blue Angel 6's left ear.

Bad Angel: You should know better by now.

Bad Angel shoots the powder into Blue Angel 6's face, knocking her out.

Bad Angel: Good thing your little hideaway has so many cuffs and ropes. Looks like they'll come in handy.

Bad Angel smiles, thinking of the things she can do against her captured enemies.

---

Spotlight - Argon Girl

She has quietly followed them from a distance for some time, while still looking over her beloved city. Argon Girl now heads for the same window that ArachniaGirl and Retro Heroine have just entered moments earlier. As she gets to the window, she sees the other two heroines embracing in a hug. Argon Girl opens the window and enters, with the other two heroines too focused on each other.

Argon Girl: I need to talk to the two of you.

ArachniaGIrl and Retro Heroine, no longer able to contain their sudden burst of passion, engage in a kiss.

ArachniaGirl: Mmmmm...can't right now.

Argon Girl: Guys, this is important.

Argon Girl walks up to the masked, kissing heroines. She places her hands behind their shoulders.

Argon Girl: It's about the Arkham Heights Gazette buil-

Retro Heroine suddenly reaches over, overcome with the mysterious passion and kisses Argon Girl on the lips.

Argon Girl: -ding...mmmm...

ArachniaGirl strokes Argon Girl's hair with her left hand while kissing Retro Heroine on the left cheek.

ArachniaGirl: Something's happening to us...

Argon Girl: I see that...but-

ArachniaGirl kisses Argon Girl on the lips, then Retro Heroine.

Argon Girl: Did somebody hit you with a love potion?

Argon Girl suddenly feels her red skirt being lifted up to above her hips by the other two heroines, taking her by surprise.

Argon Girl: Hey!!!

ArachniaGirl and Retro Heroine kiss each other while caressing Argon Girl's thighs and butt under her skirt.

Argon Girl: Seriously, get a hold of yourselves!

Retro Heroine: Can't...

Both entranced heroines kiss Argon Girl on the lips and then each other again.

ArachniaGirl: Too turned on...

Argon Girl: You two normally like this?

Both masked heroines shake their head, then kiss again.

Argon Girl: I could knock you out if you want...

The passion overcoming them and not wanting to stop, ArachniaGirl and Retro Heroine defiantly grab a hold of Argon Girl.

ArachniaGirl & Retro Heroine: No!!!

Argon Girl: Sorry, ladies.

Argon Girl grabs a hold of both heroines and shoves them back, causing them to crash backfirst against the bed behind them.

Argon Girl: I'll have to talk to the both of you another time.

Argon Girl backs away to the window as ArachniaGirl and Retro Heroine once focus solely on each other on the bed. Each are beginning to remove each other's costumes, leaving Argon Girl to feel uncomfortable. She begins to leave, but not before noticing a picture on the dresser drawer of two friends locked in a friendly hug while puckering their lips towards the camera in a jovial manner. One of the ladies in the shot is Sandra, one of Claire's co-workers at the Arkham Heights Gazette. Argon Girl looks back one last time at ArachniaGirl, eyeing the similar red hair she has, then the mask.

Argon Girl (under breath): All these powers and no x-ray vision...figures.

Argon Girl leaves as the other two heroines expose each other's breasts, while their tongues continue to dance together.

---

Wicked Catfight

She is known as the Lynx. A short, but very agile and quick superheroine who can hold her own against any who battle her. Tonight, she is on the trail of a new jewel thief in town, calling herself Wicked Pussycat. She has trailed her to a dark stairwell inside of what appears to be an abandoned building. The stairs lead down to a closed door. She opens the door and steps through, cautiously into a darkened room. Looking around, Lynx hears what appears to be a thrown object to her left. On instinct, she turns to her left towards the noise. Seconds later, she feels a hard shove from behind, sending her to the floor. Lynx quickly gets back up to her feet as lights are turned on. Lynx now finds herself face to face with a lady in a sleek black unitard, her mask, hooded with cat ear design. Her grin is confident. Her leather boots are tall and black.

Wicked Pussycat: First strike goes to me.

Lynx: So you're Wicked Pussycat.

Wicked Pussycat: The one and only. Nice boots, sweetheart. I bet they'd look great for my collection.

Lynx looks down at her red boots.

Lynx: Sorry, dear. They stay with me.

Wicked Pussycat: We'll see.

Lynx: Where did you put the stolen jewelry?

Lynx and Wicked Pussycat walk up to each other, now face to face.

Wicked Pussycat: Maybe in the same place as your boots will be soon.

Lynx: I don't think so. You're coming with me.

Wicked Pussycat: I don't think so.

Both masked ladies reach towards one another and begin to struggle, each trying to take the other down. They try to get the advantage on each other, their momentum causing them both to wind up on the floor. They roll about on the floor, still wrestling. Wicked Pussycat then reaches for Lynx's black mask and pulls it upwards, causing her to gasp.

Lynx: My mask!

Looking to retain her secret identity, Lynx immediately rolls chestfirst to the floor, covering her unmasked face with her right hand while reaching for the mask with her left. Wicked Pussycat works her hands down the distracted Lynx's backside of her royal purple longsleeved leotard, yanking the bottom of them upward to a wedgie.

Lynx: Ahh!!!

Wicked Pussycat: Mmmm...nice.

Wicked Pussycat slaps at Lynx's bottom, her lower torso encased in purple tights. Lynx adjusts her mask while feeling the harsh slap against her.

Lynx: Stop that!

Wicked Pussycat: This?

Wicked Pussycat levies another slap against Lynx's bottom before sliding Lynx's body crotchfirst against her waist.

Wicked Pussycat: You're gonna be my little mouse.

Lynx: No!!!

Lynx positions herself up to her knees as Wicked Pussycat reaches for Lynx's feet. Lynx shoves her back, mule kick style with her feet, causing Wicked Pussycat to fall to her back. Both ladies then get to their feet, each in their fighting stance, ready to continue.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice one, Kace! Looking forward to more of the catfight! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

The part with Argon Girl gave me the chuckles Kace, thanks. The catfight between Lynx and the Cat was nice as well.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Les & SG - Glad yall liked the fight between Lynx and Wicked Pussycat. There will be more of it in future issues.

Should have the next update tomorrow.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #7

---

I'm A Bad Angel (cont.)

She was having a bad feeling about all of this. The S.O.S. signal from Blue Angel 5. The lack of an update from either her or her partner, Blue Angel 2. No word from Blue Angel 6. Could Retro Heroine have finally snapped under the pressure? Had she finally turned evil? These were among the thoughts running through Blue Angel 1's mind as she left for the location of the distress signal from Blue Angel H.Q. Leaving Blue Angel 7 at the control boards and having radioed in to Blue Angels 2 and 3 that they would be needed, it was time to see what was going on.

As she enters the building, Blue Angel 1 notices a naked couple asleep on the floor of the lobby. She shakes her head and continues on to her destination, thinking to herself what the emergency could be and just how dire it is. Eventually she makes it to the hallway that leads to the Blue Angels' room, passing by another couple who appear to be lost in their romance as they walk arm and arm. However, Blue Angel 1 can feel the eyes of one of them turning to get a look at her backside as they pass each other by. It is at this moment as Blue Angel 1 gets to the door that she reminds herself in thought that this is all part of the job, that being the occasional eyes of the onlookers. Blue Angel 1 inspects the door momentarily.

Blue Angel 1: Hmm...no signs of a struggle.

She opens the door slowly and upon entering, is taken aback at what she sees. Blue Angels 2, 5 and 6 are all seated on the floor, their hands cuffed behind their back and the right leg of each Angel bound to the left leg of another, leaving them all facing each other in a bound circle. They are gagged at the mouth, wanting to yell out a warning at Blue Angel 1.

Blue Angel 1: Oh my God. What happened??? Who did this???

Blue Angel 1 then hears the voice from directly behind her.

Bad Angel: Me.

Blue Angel 1 turns around and gasps upon seeing Bad Angel.

Blue Angel 1: You!!! But you-!

Bad Angel sprays the knockout powder into Blue Angel 1's face, instantly weakening her. Blue Angel 1 struggles to finish her sentence as her knees border on giving out.

Blue Angel 1: ...youuu left...townnn...

Blue Angel 1's eyes roll up and close as she passes out on the floor.

Bad Angel: And now I have to start all over again. But it's worth it to have you here, Angel One.

Bad Angel begins to systematically knockout the other Blue Angels, who are helpless to stop her despite their squirming. With all four Blue Angels unconscious, Bad Angel begins cuffing Blue Angel 1's hands behind her back. She drags her limp body into the circle of her bound allies. Eventually, Blue Angel 1 has her right leg bound to Blue Angel 2's left leg. Blue Angel 2's right leg is bound to Blue Angel 5's left leg. Blue Angel 5's right leg is bound to Blue Angel 6's left leg and Blue Angel 6's right leg is attached to Blue Angel 1's left leg.

Now Bad Angel waits as it is only a matter of time before Blue Angels 2 and 3 arrive to save the day.

---

Spotlight - Sensational Lady & Lithe Girl

They have parked the Sensationalmobile in the alleyway and secured it in place against any would-be thieves, activating its shields. Sensational Lady holds out her right arm to Lithe Girl.

Sensational Lady: Ready?

Lithe Girl wraps her arms around Sensational Lady's body as Senational Lady's right arm slides around Lithe Girl's shoulders.

Lithe Girl: Ready.

Sensational Lady reaches into her utility belt and pulls out a small device with a grappling hook. Aiming up, she shoots the rope attached hook to the roof of the apartment building. Feeling the grappling hook lock onto the roof, Sensational Lady tugs on the rope, causing the hook to lift Sensational Lady up off of the ground, along with Lithe Girl, who holds onto her. Making their way to the window of choice, Sensational tugs twice on the rope, stopping the lifting. Waiting for them is a lady in a white t-shirt and black leggings.

Nikki: About time you two got here.

Sensational Lady helps Lithe Girl enter the room through the window, then enters herself.

Sensational Lady: Traffic's heavy tonight.

Nikki nods.

Sensational Lady: So what do you have?

Nikki: Well, I sort of have an identity for your pantyhose thief that you called me about.

Sensational Lady: Sort of?

Nikki: You have the actual thief and then the person who's hired her.

Lithe Girl: And who might that be?

Nikki: Ladybird.

Sensational Lady: Hmp. Figures. Is she the hirer or the hiree?

Nikki: The latter. I don't know who it is, but she's paying a pretty penny to collect the hosiery of some prominent ladies here in Arkham Heights. She wanted the pantyhose of the Mayor and word has it she may be targeting the Commissioner and maybe even the tights of some superheroines.

Lithe Girl: Well she won't be taking my tights.

Sensational Lady: Where was Ladybird's last known location?

Nikki: Earlier today, the Mayor's place obviously. After that, I don't know for sure. But! I've heard that she may be looking to get some allies for her mission.

Sensational Lady: But why? Why the hosiery of all things?

Nikki shrugs.

Nikki: People have their fetishes.

Sensational Lady and Lithe Girl each look down at their own boots and nod, understandably.

Lithe Girl: Last week, some thug tried to take our boots before we were able to take him down.

Nikki: Well, this isn't some thug you'll be dealing with. This is Ladybird Oscott. And as you know, the Ladybird...

Sensational Lady: ...Always plays for keeps.

Lithe Girl: Yeah, but we can stop her.

Nikki grins.

Sensational Lady: Who could she possibly employ though? Who would be diabolical enough to want to strip someone out of their pantyhose for the sake of a fetish?

Lithe Girl: A criminal who would get off on humiliating someone that way.

Sensational Lady: Hmmm...I think I know a good place to start. Thanks, Nikki.

Nikki: No problem, Sensational Lady. Anytime.

Sensational Lady: Come on, Lithe Girl let's go.

Lithe Girl: Okay.

As the two superheroines are about to depart, Sensational Lady looks back at Nikki.

Sensational Lady: Stay out of trouble.

Nikki smiles as the duo leaves.

---

Ladybird's Proposal

They are into their moment together as their mouths are pressed against each other and their tongues sliding together. Orgasma and Virago find some of their solace in moments like this. The moment however is interrupted by a knock on their door, which is then opened. Both villainesses sigh.

Orgasma: You forgot to lock the door.

Virago: Maybe it's someone to play with.

Orgasma and Virago look over to see Ladybird standing before them, her umbrella at her side.

Ladybird: Good evening, ladies.

Orgasma sighs.

Orgasma: We're kind of in the middle of something right now.

Ladybird: Don't worry. I'll make this worth your while.

Virago: Oh yes. You will.

Ladybird: I'm here to seek out your assistance for a mission I believe will be to your liking.

Orgasma and Virago look at one another and laugh. Ladybird is not amused.

Ladybird: Guys, I'm serious.

Virago: What? Knock people out with your umbrella?

Ladybird: I can. In fact, I could knock you out with it.

Orgasma: I don't think you wanna do that.

Ladybird: No I don't. Please, here me out.

Orgasma and Virago turn to Ladybird, their arms crossed.

Virago: Go on.

Ladybird: I know how the two of you like to have fun at others' expense, much like myself.

Orgasma: Yes. And?

Ladybird: I have a proposal for you. It will let you do just that while we're able to make lots of money in the process. I could have asked anyone, but I chose you.

Virago (sarcastically): Aww. How sweet.

Ladybird sneers at Virago.

Ladybird: Are you interested or not?

Orgasma: What is it?

Ladybird: I've been contracted to retrieve the tights of a superheroine. And the more tights that are retrieved, the more money I'll make. If the two of you decide to help, that will mean more money for you as well.

Virago: The tights, eh?

Ladybird: Yes. My client is paying in the thousands just for the tights of Arkham Heights mightiest. And I have a great amount of respect for the two of you...so...I'm offering you a chance to get in on the action.

Orgasma: That's fine, but which superheroine?

At that moment, as if a sign from God had just flashed before Ladybird's eyes, the top hatted villainess notices beyond the window, off in the distance of the Arkham Heights skyline, one of the mightiest of all the superheroines in the city, Argon Girl flying about.

Ladybird: Her.

Orgasma and Virago turn around to see Argon Girl just as she goes out of view for them. They then turn back to Ladybird.

Virago: Argon Girl? I don't know...that could be a tall order.

Orgasma: I like a good challenge, though.

Virago: How about this? I know someone who's supposed to be back in town and has her eyes on some superheroines. I suppose I could call her and ask her very nicely to retrieve those tights.

Ladybird: Whose?

Virago: The Blue Angels.

Ladybird smiles.

Ladybird: That would be grand.

Orgasma: But...we need an advanced payment.

Ladybird: How much?

Orgasma and Virago look at one another, raising their eyebrows as they grin before looking at Ladybird once again.

Virago: Oh...it won't be in cash, darling.

Ladybird pierces her eyes, lifting her right eyebrow slightly.

Ladybird: ...What do you have in mind.

Virago and Orgasma make their way to the bed. Virago drapes her left arm around Orgasma's shoulders as the two of them nod towards their feet. Ladybird closes her eyes and laughs slightly to herself.

Ladybird: So that's what you want, do you?

Ladybird places her umbrella and top hat on the floor near the foot of the bed. She removes her small white gloves and places them on top of her top hat. Dropping to her knees before the foot of the bed and the feet of the villainesses, she begins to caress her face against the their soles, intertwined with kissing and licking. Turned on by this, Orgasma and Virago kiss one another. After several moments of worshipping, Ladybird climbs onto the bed, placing herself in between the other two villainesses.

Ladybird: Do we have a deal?

Orgasma and Virago each pull on her tuxedo jacket, strongly hinting at wanting it removed.

Orgasma: Only when we're finished.

Virago: And we've only just started.

Ladybird: Mmmmm...

Ladybird slides her arms out of her jacket and the other two pull down Ladybird's straps of her leotard, eventually exposing her breasts before they begin to show their pleasure with lips and tongues.

---
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great stuff Kace, looks like theres trouble for Argon Girl in the future and the BAs.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

sgz6 wrote:Great stuff Kace, looks like theres trouble for Argon Girl in the future and the BAs.
Trouble indeed! Nice job, Kace!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Thanks, guys! :)
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #8

---

I'm A Bad Angel (cont.)

It was supposed to be their day off. For the most part, it was. However, an emergency has been declared and there has been no word from Blue Angels 1, 2, 5 or 6. Reporting for duty and ready to defend freedom, Blue Angels 3 and 4. While Blue Angel 4 has the more traditional longsleeved turtlenecked leotard, Blue Angel 3 has the more unique Blue Angel top with a short blue skirt instead of trunks over her lighter blue tights.

On the other side of the door the Angels are about to enter, their allies are tormented by Bad Angel, a former Blue Angel gone bad. She is on her knees, placing herself behind Blue Angel 1. Her smile is sinister as her hands caress the squirming Blue Angel 1's breasts. The other Angels squirm as well, wanting to protest Bad Angel's actions. She never hears the door open behind her, suddenly feeling a right hand wrapped in a red glove covering her mouth.

Blue Angel 3: Gloves activate!

Bad Angel: No!!!

Bad Angel ducks her head out of the way of what would have been the summoned chloroformlike substance from Blue Angel 3's glove. Bad Angel crawls, in the hopes of getting out of her grasp, but winds up being placed in a front face lock by Blue Angel 4.

Blue Angel 4: Hold still!

Bad Angel wrestles herself free from Blue Angel 4's hold as all three are now on the floor. Blue Angel 4 quickly wraps her arms around Bad Angel's waist in a bearhug attempt while Blue Angel 3 attempts once again to subdue her foe. There is hope on the faces of the bound Blue Angels who look on. Bad Angel however is able to take the momentum of Blue Angel 3's arm moving foreward, grabbing it with both hands and forcing the activated gloved hand against Blue Angel 4's mouth, taking her by surprise. Bad Angel holds the surprised Blue Angel 3's right hand against Blue Angel 4's mouth with her right hand while using her left hand to press against Blue Angel 4's cranium. Blue Angel 3 reaches for Bad Angel with her left hand, causing Bad Angel to quickly stand up and scramble to the corner where her knockout powder is. Blue Angel 3 is able to let go of Blue Angel 4, but Angel 4 is now too groggy, barely able to get to her feet as Blue Angel 3 gives chase to Bad Angel. But Bad Angel is ready, shooting the knockout powder into Blue Angel 3's face.

Blue Angel 3: No...

Blue Angel 3's eyes close as she slumps to the floor. Bad Angel admires the site of the prone Blue Angel 3 on the floor in her skirt almost ridden up. Without even looking up, Bad Angel squirts the powder into the groggingly approaching Blue Angel 4's face, knocking her out instantly. The hope in the other Angels fade, seeing two more of their allies fall before Bad Angel, who now begins to knockout each of the bound Angels one by one, except for Blue Angel 1. She is forced to watch as Bad Angel frees each of he unconscious Angels, piling them on each other. Bad Angel removes the gag from Blue Angel 1's mouth, standing her up. Blue Angel 1's hands are still cuffed behind her back as Bad Angel wraps her arms around her, smiling.

Bad Angel: I have just singlehandedly taken you and your fellow Blue Angels down.

Blue Angel 1: Why are you doing this...?

Bad Angel: Because I'm Bad. And I'm putting you on notice. Whenever I see you or any of the Blue Angels...I will take you down.

Blue Angel 1 shakes her head.

Blue Angel 1: You shouldn't be like this.

Bad Angel: Why? I'm having a lot more fun than I used to.

Bad Angel leans in for a kiss, but Blue Angel 1 tries to move her head out of the way.

Bad Angel: Don't move.

Bad Angel raises her knockout powder up to Blue Angel 1's face, causing her to pause.

Bad Angel: I said...don't move.

Bad Angel leans in once again, kissing the reluctant Blue Angel 1 on the lips. The kiss intensifies as Bad Angel slides her tongue against Blue Angel 1's for a moment before she pulls back.

Bad Angel: You total slut.

Blue Angel 1's confidence is shaken, but only for a second before she is hit with the knockout powder. After a brief cough, Blue Angel 1 falls. Bad Angel eventually frees Blue Angel 1 from her cuffs, placing her in the pile of other unconscious Angels. She hears her cellphone ring.

Bad Angel: Pardon me, ladies. I have a call. See ya around.

Bad Angel grabs her coat and her phone, answering it as she leaves the room. On the floor of the room lie the top six Blue Angels, who have all been defeated by the former Blue Angel 13...now known as Bad Angel.

---

Spotlight - ArachniaGirl & Retro Heroine

The late afternoon has given way to evening as two naked bodies lay together in the bed, exhausted. The costumes of Retro Heroine and ArachniaGirl have long been discarded to the floor in the bedroom. Adele and Sandra, the alter egos of both heroines can only rest now after their day. Adele's left arm is wrapped around Sandra's shoulders, her right arm around Sandra's waist, while Sandra's hands caress Adele's face and hair. While Adele's eyes are closed, her face telling of someone at peace, Sandra's eyes are open and distant. There is a look of concern of on her face as she tries to figure out what would prompt her to have sex with her best friend and roommate. Was it the Blue Angels enacting one last plan? Perhaps a villain catching them at the window? Subdued feelings coming to the forefront mixed with sexual tension? And why would she and Adele try to make it a three-way with Argon Girl the moment she arrived, just to ignore her when she backed off? Sandra did not know the answers to any of these questions and as a result, she feels troubled.

Adele's face is resting softly against Sandra's chest before she slides her face upward, opening her eyes with a smile and looking up at Sandra, who looks down.

Adele: Hey...

Sandra closes her eyes and smiles. Feeling torn between what to think, do or say, Sandra simply kisses her friend on the forehead.

Adele: You okay?

Sandra nods, her eyes still closed.

Sandra: Yeah.

Adele smiles, turning herself over and taking Sandra's hands, wrapping them around her body. Sandra opens her eyes once again and looks at the back of her friend's head. Sandra sighs, knowing that whatever happened, it has caused some intimate feelings from Adele to be realized.

---

Wicked Catfight (cont.)

Lynx and Wicked Pussycat are locked in battle. They share in a collar and elbow tie up, each trying to get the advantage. Lynx grabs a side headlock, but Wicked Pussycat counters by sliding her hands against Lynx's crotch. Lynx gasps and shoves Wicked Pussycat off. Wicked Pussycat steps towards Lynx.

Lynx: Don't ever touch me there!

Before Wicked Pussycat has time to react, she feels a hard slap to her face from Lynx's right hand. The slap causes Wicked Pussycat to reel back several steps. Lynx lunges forward, but on instinct, Wicked Pussycat is able get her right leg up, driving the sole of her boot against Lynx's chest, knocking her back. Wicked Pussycat now lunges forward, tackling her to the floor. Wicked Pussycat mounts her opponent, trying to pin her arms to the floor, but has no luck as she feels Lynx's hands grab at the bottom of her mask.

Wicked Pussycat: Hey!

Lynx: It's only fair, right?

Wicked Pussycat: Okay.

Wicked Pussycat releases her hands from Lynx's arms, holding her palms out.

Lynx: Now...you're coming with me. Or the mask comes off.

Wicked Pussycat: I don't think so.

Wicked Pussycat presses her hands against Lynx's chest. Lynx now feels what appear to be the tips of Wicked Pussycat's fingers penetrating through the fabric of her leotard, surprising her.

Lynx: What are you doing???

Wicked Pussycat: This!

Wicked Pussycat pulls herself away from Lynx's hands while raking her fingers through Lynx's leotard, shredding the front of it in the process. Lynx's black athletic bra is exposed from underneath the costume as Lynx's mouth opens in shock, as well as the top of her purple tights.

Lynx: That's my costume, bitch!

Wicked Pussycat angrily rips away the bottom of Lynx's leotard as a result of the namecalling, the entire top of her tights now exposed, her leotard now reduced to more of a ragged top. Lynx tries to squirm away, but Wicked Pussycat pulls her in closer.

Wicked Pussycat: A bitch is a dog. I'm a cat! Moron.

Lynx tries to fight back, but her suit being ripped weakens her. Wicked Pussycat shoves Lynx's hands away, ripping up the entire front of the leotard. Soon, only the sleeves of the leotard remain. Wicked Pussycat yanks Lynx off the floor, sitting her up forcefully by grabbing and pulling her up by her athletic bra.

Lynx: Ughhh...stop!

Wicked Pussycat: You're the one who came after me.

Wicked Pussycat opens her mouth, unsheathing her tongue.

Lynx: No! Please, not the wic-!!!

Before she can complete her sentence, Wicked Pussycat licks Lynx's soft chin, up to the bottom lip, silencing her and making her feel dizzy momentarily.

Wicked Pussycat: The Wicked Lick. By the way...

Wicked Pussycat kisses Lynx on the lips.

Wicked Pussycat: ...Nice boots.

Lynx's eyes roll up and close. Wicked Pussycat lets her slump back to the floor, unconscious. Wicked Pussycat slides her hands under Lynx's athletic bra, lifting the bra up and exposing the heroine's breasts as she massages them for a few seconds before sliding the hands further down Lynx's prone body. Once at the boots, Wicked Pussycat begins to remove them. Lynx's red boots eventually in possession, Wicked Pussycat walks away.

Moments later, Lynx awakens to find her breasts exposed, her leotard ripped to shreds and her boots missing.

Lynx: ...Shit.

With what little energy she has, Lynx readjusts her bra and crawls away, hopefully learning a valuable lesson upon her first encounter with Wicked Pussycat.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Interesting finishing move for Wicked Pussycat! The Wicked Lick. Whoda thunk it? :mrgreen: Betcha Lynx will think twice before confronting this Pussycat again! Nice job, Kace! 8)
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #9

---

Wicked Catfight (cont.)

It is another night on patrol for Shining Star and Wonder Star. Proudly, they represent Wonder Force in Arkham Heights. Shining Star has seen it and in her mind, been through it all. Wonder Star is younger, but has quickly garnered the respect of other superheroines, including her Wonder Force allies. For them, the evening has been mostly uneventful until now.

Wonder Star: Shining Star...over there.

Shining Star and Wonder Star see the image of a masked lady in a black unitard exiting a building, carrying a pair of red boots.

Shining Star: Well, that's odd.

Wonder Star: Should we investigate?

Shining Star: Definetly. Most girls wear their boots. Of course, we don't have that problem.

Both heroines look down at their feet, covered only by the sheer wonderhose provided them. Able to withstand the impact of most sharp objects, Shining Star and Wonder Star never have to worry about losing their boots since they never have to worry about having them.

Shining Star: Come on.

Shining Star and Wonder Star leave their post, heading towards the mysterious figure with the red boots in her possession when their attention is shifted towards the sight of another masked lady crawling on the ground. Shining Star and Wonder Star rush over to the lady, whose royal purple leotard has been ripped to shreds. The lady appears embarrassed as both Wonder Force heroines recognize her.

Shining Star: Lynx, is that you?

Lynx soberly nods.

Wonder Star: Oh no, what happened?

Covering her breasts, Lynx is helped to her feet by Shining Star and Wonder Star.

Lynx: Wicked Pussycat... Tried to capture her...

Wonder Star: I take it she got your boots?

Lynx looks down, nodding.

Lynx: Yeah.

Shining Star: Okay. Wonder Star...I need you to take Lynx back to H.Q. and get her some clothes. I'll take care of Wicked Pussycat.

Wonder Star: Will do.

Lynx: I'm sorry, guys...

Wonder Star: It's okay. We all have bad nights.

Wonder Star wraps her arms around Lynx's shoulders, walking with her towards Wonder Force Headquarters downtown. Shining Star meanwhile takes off towards her intended target, Wicked Pussycat.

Down the alleyway, she goes. Passing by the curious onlookers and occasional hecklers, Shining Star proceeds as she sees Wicked Pussycat duck inside a door. Seconds later, Shining Star opens the door to the same building. Closing the door behind her, she looks ahead, not noticing the villainess behind her.

Suddenly, Shining Star feels arms wrap around her from behind. On instinct, Shining Star delivers a right elbow smash to Wicked Pussycat's midsection, allowing her to free herself from Wicked Pussycat's grasp. Wicked Pussycat reaches for her again, but is hip tossed to the floor. Wicked Pussycat however is able to roll back up to her feet.

Wicked Pussycat: Great. First Lynx...now you. Who's next, the Blue Angels?

The two ladies circle one another with Shining Star noticing the discarded red boots of Lynx on the floor.

Shining Star: What are you doing with those boots?

Wicked Pussycat smirks.

Wicked Pussycat: Wouldn't you like to know?

Shining Star: I don't have time for smartalec remarks, Pussycat.

Wicked Pussycat: Smartalec? Wow, such language.

Shining Star rolls her eyes.

Shining Star: Whatever. Those boots don't belong to you and I'm taking them back to who owns them.

Wicked Pussycat: Uh huh. And where are your boots?

Shining Star: I don't need them. But that's beside the point.

Shining Star is about to reach down for the boots.

Wicked Pussycat: By the way.

Shining Star looks over at Wicked Pussycat.

Wicked Pussycat: Nice pantyhose.

Wicked Pussycat grins slyly. Shining Star stands, knowing she is in for a fight this evening.

---

Spotlight - Sensational Lady & Knightwoman

They have just climbed down the side of a building after retrieving information. For now, it's back to patrolling the city for Sensational Lady and Lithe Girl. Upon getting to the ground however and back to their Sensationalmobile, they see a small group of men running off in fear away from their vehicle. As they get to their vehicle, they notice another smaller vehicle parked beside it. It is the Knightcycle and the two heroines that occupy said cycle stand before the dynamically pink duo.

Knightwoman: You need to do a better job of looking after your car.

Sensational Lady: The Sensationalmobile's just fine, thank you.

Knightwoman: They were about to break in to it.

Sensational Lady shakes her head.

Sensational Lady: No they weren't.

Sensational Lady and Lithe Girl stand face to face with superheroine contemporaries, Knightwoman and Robyn. Sensational Lady and Knightwoman stand with their arms crossed while Lithe Girl and Robyn smile and wave at one another, forming their own conversation away from their captains.

Sensational Lady: Your little scooter there has a better chance of being broken into than my car.

Knightwoman: It's called the Knightcycle.

Sensational Lady: Yeah, love the side seat there. Is that so Robyn can do drive by arrests?

Knightwoman walks up to Sensational Lady, the two of them only inches apart.

Knightwoman: Listen...I don't like you. And I know you don't like me. But let's make one thing clear...we're both superheroines here in Arkham Heights, so we both have the same goal.

Sensational Lady: No, really? Are we really? I would have never thought that.

Knightwoman: If you keep this attitude up, I'll make sure you wind up in another town to patrol.

Sensational Lady: Pfftt, please. I'll run you out of here first, Knightwoman.

Knightwoman: Blah blah blah, Sensational Lady. I am not gonna be run out of town by some...ripoff artist!

Sensational Lady's jaw drops for a second, amusingly surprised at Knightwoman's statement.

Sensational Lady: Ripoff? Excuse me?

Knightwoman: Yeah...a vigilante superheroine duo in Arkham Heights that can repels up and down the walls...that's our schtick, not yours.

Sensational Lady: Oh, what are we supposed to do? Go door to door? That's Wonder Force's schtick.

Knightwoman: Hey, you just try being more original.

Sensational Lady: Well if you were better at your job, maybe I wouldn't have to come in and clean up your mess.

Knightwoman: You can't be serious. I've cleaned up after you and I just saved your sillymobile from being messed with!

Sensational Lady: The Sensationalmobile is in no danger.

Knightwoman: Uh huh. I'll remember that when somebody steals it from you.

Sensational Lady: And I'll remember that when someone runs off with your little scooter.

Knightwoman: That's not going to happen.

Sensational Lady: So did you come out here just to give us a hard time? Or did we take up your little makeout spot for you and Robyn?

Sensational Lady grins while Knightwoman sneers.

Knightwoman: That's just a false rumor.

Sensational Lady: You're not denying it.

Knightwoman: You're disgusting. I mean, just because you and Lithe Girl like to engage in some, "crimefighting," in the backseat doesn't m-

Sensational Lady: Oh whatever!

Knightwoman: Perv.

Sensational Lady: Moron.

Knightwoman: Oh, that's mature. Did you teach Lithe Girl to talk like that?

Sensational Lady: ...

Knightwoman: I think it would be best if we ended this conversation.

Sensational Lady: I agree.

Sensational Lady looks over at her partner, Lithe Girl whose smiling in a jovial chat with Robyn.

Sensational Lady: Lithe Girl!

Lithe Girl: Yeah?

Sensational Lady: Let's go.

Sensational Lady and Knightwoman look on as Lithe Girl and Robyn give each other a hug and a kiss on each other's right cheek before parting ways.

Lithe Girl: Good night.

Robyn: Good night.

Sensational Lady deactivates the security shield on her Sensationalmobile, allowing her and Lithe Girl to enter the car and drive off. Knightwoman and Robyn board their Knightcycle, with Knightwoman driving off into the night.

---

Blue Angels Regroup

It has not been the best of days for the Blue Angels. The top six ranking members of the group groggingly get to their feet, trying to regain their senses and composure.

Blue Angel 1: Guys...I just want to apologize for this. I feel like this is my fault.

Blue Angel 5: How were we to know she'd be back?

Blue Angel 2: I had a bad feeling she might return.

Blue Angel 6: No, this is my fault...she was able to ambush me...and I couldn't fight her off.

Blue Angel 3 straightens her skirt as she and the other Angels stand.

Blue Angel 3: She was able to ambush all of us.

Blue Angel 4: Bad Angel's just as dangerous as ever.

Blue Angel 1: Angels...we need to come up with some kind of gameplan so this doesn't happen again.

Blue Angel 2: Yes. But we did at least get Retro Heroine's costume.

Blue Angel 1: Good. Hopefully Adele will take the hint...but still...what Angel Thirteen was able to do...

Blue Angel 4: She's not Angel Thirteen anymore...

Blue Angel 1: I know...force of habit. I still prefer to call the other one, "Angel Seven," even though she isn't anymore.

Blue Angel 3: Takes time to adjust...

Blue Angel 6: Yeah...like seeing a Blue Angel in a skirt.

Blue Angel 3: I like this skirt.

Blue Angel 5: Looks good on you.

Blue Angel 1: Alright...let's get back headquarters.

Retrieiving the package with Retro Heroine's old costume, the Blue Angels depart the room, living to fight again another day.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #10

---

Wicked Catfight (cont.)

Shining Star and Wicked Pussycat circle one another, each waiting for the other to strike.

Shining Star: So you think you're gonna get my Wonderhose, do you?

Wicked Pussycat: I think they'll go great with my new boots.

Shining Star: They're not your boots.

Wicked Pussycat: They are now. And soon, so will those pantyhose.

Shining Star: Really? Come get 'em.

Wicked Pussycat: Sure!

Both ladies lock up, collar and elbow with Shining Star quickly wrapping her arms around Wicked Pussycat's waist and lifting up for a bearhug. The pain shoots down Wicked Pussycat's back for a moment before she gathers her senses, placing her hands against Shining Star's jawline.

Shining Star: Give up?

Wicked Pussycat smiles as her face inches closer to Shining Star's. She opens her mouth, holding out her tongue. Confused, Shining Star lets go, shoving Wicked Pussycat back.

Shining Star: Sorry, you're not my type.

Wicked Pussycat smirks.

Wicked Pussycat: Not what I heard.

Shining Star: Whatever.

Wicked Pussycat charges in for a tackle, but is caught by Shining Star. Shining Star hoists Wicked Pussycat's body in a suplex position before falling to her back, causing Wicked Pussycat's backside to crash to the floor. Shining Star gets to her feet, shaking herself off while Wicked Pussycat favors her back.

Shining Star: Now...I'm returning those boots to the rightful owner. Don't let me catch you again.

Wicked Pussycat: Oh...next time you won't...

Wicked Pussycat grimmaces in pain as she stays on the floor.

Wicked Pussycat: As soon as I get up...you better be gone or I'm gonna...

Wicked Pussycat looks around as best she can and notices Shining Star appears to be gone, along with Lynx's boots.

Wicked Pussycat: I'll get you next time. Ow.

---

Spotlight - Lithe Girl & Robyn

They have just climbed down the side of a building after retrieving information. For now, it's back to patrolling the city for Sensational Lady and Lithe Girl. Upon getting to the ground however and back to their Sensationalmobile, they see a small group of men running off in fear away from their vehicle. As they get to their vehicle, they notice another smaller vehicle parked beside it. It is the Knightcycle and the two heroines that occupy said cycle stand before the dynamically pink duo.

Knightwoman: You need to do a better job of looking after your car.

Sensational Lady: The Sensationalmobile's just fine, thank you.

Knightwoman: They were about to break in to it.

Sensational Lady shakes her head.

Sensational Lady: No they weren't.

Sensational Lady and Lithe Girl stand face to face with superheroine contemporaries, Knightwoman and Robyn. Sensational Lady and Knightwoman stand with their arms crossed while Lithe Girl and Robyn smile and wave at one another, forming their own conversation away from their captains.

Lithe Girl: Hey!

Robyn: Hey, Lithe Girl.

Lithe Girl: How are things with you?

Robyn: Alright. Busting some crooks...the usual.

Lithe Girl: I hear ya, Robyn. We were just trying to get some info.

Robyn: Really? What's up?

Lithe Girl: Panythose thief.

Robyn: Ha. In this city, that doesn't surprise me. It seems the bad guys are always trying to take something.

Lithe Girl: This time, they got the Mayor's hose.

Robyn: Jeez, the Mayor? Crazy.

Lithe Girl: So now we're hoping to find Ladybird.

Robyn: Ladybird? Oscott? The eccentric billionaire? I thought she was in rehab.

Lithe Girl shakes her head.

Lithe Girl: Apparently she got out.

Robyn: Wow. If the bad guys have her on their side again, there's no telling what we could be in for. I heard she had been working on some gadgets.

Lithe Girl: I don't know. We all thought she had just snapped...maybe she's sane after all.

Robyn: That could be frightening.

Lithe Girl: Well...maybe we can team up and bring her and her goons down together.

Robyn smiles.

Robyn: I'd like that.

Lithe Girl returns a smile of her own.

Robyn: Assuming our leaders could stop fighting.

Lithe Girl: Yeah...it'd be great if we could all just kiss and make up.

Robyn looks at Lithe girl, amused at the statement. Lithe Girl feels a slight blushing sensation.

Lithe Girl: That's not what I meant...

Robyn: Uh huh.

Sensational Lady looks over at her partner, Lithe Girl whose smiling in a jovial chat with Robyn.

Sensational Lady: Lithe Girl!

Lithe Girl: Yeah?

Sensational Lady: Let's go.

Sensational Lady and Knightwoman look on as Lithe Girl and Robyn give each other a hug and a kiss on each other's right cheek before parting ways.

Lithe Girl: Good night.

Robyn: Good night.

Sensational Lady deactivates the security shield on her Sensationalmobile, allowing her and Lithe Girl to enter the car and drive off. Knightwoman and Robyn board their Knightcycle, with Knightwoman driving off into the night.

---

Bad Angel Visits Orgasma, Virago & Ladybird

There is the initial knock on the door, then the door itself opening. Bad Angel walks into the room, only to see three of her fellow villainesses still in a cuddled afterglow together in bed. Bad Angel stands at the foot of the bed.

Bad Angel: That would explain the heavy breathing over the phone.

Orgasma: You're late.

Bad Angel: Sorry, I was busy.

Virago: Oh you were, were you...?

Bad Angel: Yes. Just playing with some Angels.

Ladybird: You didn't...happen to get any of their tights by chance did you?

Bad Angel: What?

Ladybird: Damn.

Virago: Next time...get their tights, please.

Bad Angel: Strange request, but sure. And what are you gonna give me?

Orgasma: We could always hook you up with Elektra Star.

Orgasma winks.

Bad Angel: No thanks...I think I've had enough of dating other villains.

Virago: Hm. Lady Chlorofoot left a bad taste in your mouth, did she?

Ladybird, Orgasma and the standing Bad Angel all look at Virago.

Virago: ...What?

Bad Angel: So what's the sudden fascination with tights?

Ladybird: I like them.

Ladybird grins. Bad Angel is not convinced, but decides that discretion is the better part of valor.

Bad Angel: Whatever suits you. I just like being able to humiliate them.

Orgasma: Don't we all, darling?

Bad Angel: Well then...I'll let the three of you get back to...that.

Bad Angel departs as the long day comes to an end. For some, it is a time to reflect on the day past before resting up for another day. For others, it is a time to recuperate and heal from the day's events.

There will be another day.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #11

---

An Evening With The Mayor

Sensational Lady has the night off this evening, as tonight, Meredith Frank has a dinner date with Mayor Richelle Paige. Seated across from one another at a table in a private section of the restaurant that is curtained off from the public, they dine and discuss.

Meredith: I would say this is a win-win for everyone. I win the auction to have dinner with the Mayor of Arkham Heights...

Richelle: And we raise lots of money for charity.

Meredith: So is this what a girl has to do get a date with the Mayor, hmmm?

Richelle laughs.

Richelle: I've been so busy with my job and dealing with security measures, I haven't had time to slow down. I think next time, it'd be good to auction off a date with a superheroine. I know we have so many in this town.

Meredith: Not that it's a bad thing, right?

Richelle: Well...sometimes I wonder how worse off our fair city would be without them. You think the Blue Angels or Wonder Force would be interested?

Meredith: I don't know...we don't really talk.

Richelle: Maybe one of those masked vigilante types...Sensational Lady, Powerfemme, Scarlet Pink...someone like that.

Meredith: Sensational Lady?

Richelle: Yeah. Don't tell anyone, but...she's one of my favorites.

Meredith smiles.

Meredith: Arkham Heights has had a lot of great superheroines, haven't we? Remember Justice Belle? She was great...I think she retired, though.

Richelle nods.

Richelle: Umm...yeah, I guess. So many superheroines here, it's almost hard to keep up.

A redheaded waitress walks up to their table.

Redheaded Waitress: Is everything okay?

Richelle: Yes, thank you.

Meredith: I could use a refill, thanks.

Another waitress, this one with dark brown hair arrives at the same table.

Dark Brownhaired Waitress: Hey, I thought this was my table.

Redheaded Waitress: No, this one's mine.

Dark Brownhaired Waitress: Is not.

Redheaded Waitress: Is too.

Richelle: Um, ladies?

The two waitresses continue arguing until they set their trays down on the table, both of which have white cloths emitting a strange, but familiar odor to Meredith.

Meredith: That smell...that's-

Suddenly, the two waitresses grab their respective cloths and surprise the Mayor and her date by forcing the chloroform soaked cloths against their faces. Both struggle for a few seconds before succumbing to the effects of the cloths. The two waitresses look at one another as they each place masks over their faces.

Pain: Very nicely done...

Pain looks over at her redhaired companion, who nods in agreement.

Pleasure: Oh yes. Shall we take them now?

Pain: Yes, before someone notices...

Pleasure carries the unconscious Mayor in her arms while Pain carries the unconscious Meredith in hers, leaving through the emergency exit out back. The door to the backseat of a car is opened up with the Mayor and Meredith having their skirts lifted up before being bound together by their waists, face to face, their arms against their sides in the binding as well. Both unconscious ladies are then gagged by Pain and Pleasure. Carefully, they are placed in the backseat with Meredith on top. Pain goes to the driver's side while Pleasure is ready to ride shotgun. The car starts and leaves the parking lot, with Pain and Pleasure riding off with a kidnapped Mayor and her ladyfriend.

---

Spotlight - Powerfemme

Another day at work has ended, another client trained physically. Casey Charlotte has done well for herself in Arkham Heights. As one of the most sought after physical trainers in the city, she can practically name her price and work her own schedule now, giving her time to enjoy her true love which is fighting crime. After a quick shower, Powerfemme reaches into her closet and pulls out her costume. Naked and dried off, her hair blow dried, all that is left is the costume.

She begins with the nude tights. Very carefully she pulls the tights over her fresh shaven legs, pulling the tights up to her waist. After running her hands down and up her legs, she moves on to her white longsleeved leotard. Attached to the leotard is a blue cape that reaches down to her thighs. Next, she places her red bicep length opera gloves on her arms. She rubs her hands together for a couple of seconds with the gloves on and then moves on to her blue boots. The boots go up to just shy of the knees, folding down at the top. The last two articles of the costume are the most vital to her. First, the red power belt with a gold circular belt buckle which provides the source of her power. Upon placing the belt around her body, she can feel the power surge through her body, causing her eyes to close and her mouth to grin. Lastly, her blue mask which protects the secret identity of Casey Charlotte and identifies her instead as the masked superheroine, Powerfemme. She pulls up the top of her leotard, which cuts down just above the breasts one last time before leaving out of her window. She flies into the Arkham Heights skyline, ready to fight on the side of justice.

---

Detective Eden in Wonderland

Two costumed ladies are doing battle. On the side of the superheroines is Wonder Star. On the other is the villainess known as White Rabbit. Wonder Star has chased after White Rabbit into an alleyway. Neither of them realize that they are also being trailed by a pair of detectives.

Eden: There they are.

Kordel: Let's go get 'em.

Detectives Eden and Kordel are on the side of the law in Arkham Heights. For them, that means bringing in anyone for questioning, inlcuding heroes and villains alike. They arrive, their guns in hand. They enter the room where Wonder Star and White Rabbit do battle and aim.

Eden & Kordel: Freeze!!!

Wonder Star immediately puts her hands up, startled.

Wonder Star: Whoa!

Kordel: What's going on here?

Wonder Star: I'm trying to capture someone.

Eden: On what charges?

White Rabbit: She's harrassing me!!!

The two detectives make their way over to Wonder Star.

Kordel: I think we may need to take this downtown.

Wonder Star: We're on the same side!

White Rabbit springs up from the floor, shoving Detective Eden into Kordel before sprinting out of the room.

White Rabbit: I'm late!!!

Eden: Hold it right there!!!

Kordel: Don't just stand there, go get her!

Eden: Stay with Wonder Something!

Wonder Star: Wonder Star!

Kordel: Quiet.

Eden gives chase to White Rabbit, running down an alleyway. Despite being in heels, Eden sprints rather well given the environment as she begins to catch up to White Rabbit.

White Rabbit: I'm late!!! I'm late for a very important date!!!

Turning a corner, Eden sees White Rabbit seemingly disappear into a wall. She slows down and begins to examine the wall itself.

Eden: This is just great...making me run in these heels...and you just disappear on me??? Ugh...

Detective Eden suddenly feels the Earth move underneath her feet, as a hole opens up under her. She has just enough time to yell, "Ack!" before falling down the hole that immediately closes above her upon falling in. She feels the bottom of her dress fly up to her face and her purse straddling her left underarm. Her feet are level with her face before feeling her body slam against a pile of matresses, breaking her fall. Unable to move and her body aching, Detective Eden feels her pistol being taken from her grasp. Turning her head slightly to the right, she sees White Rabbit.

White Rabbit: Hmmm...looks loaded.

Eden: Owww... Where...where am I...?

White Rabbit: You're in Wonderland, Alice.

White Rabbit has a chloroform soaked rag in her hand, opposite the gun.

White Rabbit: And I'm late...late for a very important date.

White Rabbit places the rag over Detective Eden's mouth. Eden is too weak to fight her off as her eyes close into an unwanted sleep. White Rabbit smiles as she begins removing the Detective's dress. Soon, Detective Eden shall be the Alice that White Rabbit speaks of.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great update Kace, loved the chloroformings :-D
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Thanks, SG! :)

And there could be more on the horizon in a number of different ways, but we'll see how things progress.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Loved the update, Kace! Every one of the little snippets was very well done! My complements! =D> =D> =D>
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Thanks, Les! :)

Yes, it looks like another crazy night in the city is in store. ;)
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Fun story so far Kace. This one could go in many directions! Looking forward to the next update!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Glad you're enjoyin' it, Lyte! :)
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #12

---

Mayor Paige and Meredith struggle to free themselves from the bed, having just awaken to their predicament. Their wrists are tied to the headboard. Their clothes are still on, though they struggle further with their modesty as their skirts begin to ride up, with each vain kick of their legs in an effort to free themselves.

Meredith: This isn't one of your ideas of a good time, is it Mayor?

Richelle: No. I'm so reporting that restaurant when we get out of this...

"Well...it appears someone is awake."

They look towards the door of the darkened room as a lady appears at the foot of their bed. She flips a coin with her right hand, catching it and flipping it repeatedly.

The Mayor recognizes the voice immediately, as does Meredith.

Richelle: Denise?

Meredith: District Attorney Chance!

Miss Chance: FORMER...District Attorney Chance, thanks to the Mayor. You can call me, Miss Chance.

Richelle: Why are you doing this?

Miss Chance, in her business skirt attire climbs onto the bed, straddling the bound Mayor's midsection.

Miss Chance: You ruined my career.

Richelle: You ruined your own career! You made deals with the villains and let them go free. That's why you lost!

Miss Chance: I protected this city!

Richelle: Well, the voters thought otherwise.

Miss Chance: The voters are wrong. And I'm going to make sure they regret it...starting with you. But what exactly happens? That will be left...to Chance.

Miss Chance shows the Mayor her half dollar coin.

Meredith: Let us go, Miss Chance. This isn't going to do anything except land you in trouble.

Miss Chance: Yes...Meredith Frank. Hmmm... How ironic that I'm able to capture that with all the security you both boast...and with numerous superheroines protecting the city...I can still capture the two of you.

Miss Chance laughs as she pinches Meredith's right cheek with her left hand, drawing a grimmacing reaction from the bound Meredith.

Miss Chance: You may have met my two friends...

Pain and Pleasure arrive in the room, standing behind Miss Chance.

Miss Chance: They are Pleasure...and Pain. One will make you feel really...

Miss Chance leans down above the Mayor's face.

Miss Chance: ...Good.

Miss Chance kisses Richelle's forehead, then leans her lips close to the Mayor's left ear.

Miss Chance: And...the other will make you feel really...bad.

Miss Chance slaps the Mayor against her left cheek with just enough force to sting. Mayor Richelle Paige has a look of shock, as she looks at a stunned Meredith. Miss Chance stands from the bed, favoring her half dollar.

Miss Chance: But what you get? That's left to Chance.

She flips the coin and catches it, looking at the tails side.

Miss Chance: Miss Frank...you get Pain. Miss Mayor...you get Pleasure.

Miss Chance begins to walk away.

Miss Chance: Enjoy, ladies.

Leaving the room, Miss Chance takes delight in the torment her two captives are sure to endure. Pain begins to mount Meredith while Pleasure begins to mount the Mayor. For Richelle and Meredith, the evening is about to get even longer.

---

Spotlight - Scarlet Pink

She had been monitoring from afar, watching the villainess, White Rabbit dart through the streets with one of Arkham Heights' detectives giving chase. Wanting to get a better view, she runs and leaps from one building to the next, landing in a roll on the rooftop of the building she's just jumped to. She looks over the edge of the roof, noticing that White Rabbit has disappeared.

Scarlet Pink: Well...where the heck did she go?

Scarlet Pink sees the detective show up at the building, appearing confused to White Rabbit's sudden disappearance. But now, Scarlet Pink has her own problems as she feels a right hand tug at her right elbow. Scarlet Pink turns around, seeing four villainesses now standing across from her. The one directly in front of her has her arms crossed.

Bad Angel: Still keeping an eye on me?

Scarlet Pink: Bad Angel, what do you want?

Scarlet Pink notices the other three ladies with Bad Angel, noticing them right away as Orgasma, Virago and Ladybird.

Virago: I suppose she'll do.

Scarlet Pink: Excuse me?

Orgasma: I'm picturing you in those pink tights.

Virago: Oh you are, are you?

Ladybird: They're not for us...they're for the Tightessa.

Scarlet Pink begins to back away.

Scarlet Pink: You're not taking my tights!

Bad Angel: I guess we'll see about that.

Bad Angel holds up a small spraying device, but Scarlet Pink slaps it away. Before Bad Angel can react, Scarlet Pink delivers a sharp right knee to the midsection, causing her to double over. Ladybird charges in with her umbrella. She aims it at Scarlet Pink, but Scarlet Pink is able to duck out of the way of the umbrella, grabbing it and using the momentum to toss Ladybird into Bad Angel, knocking them down.

Orgasma: Impressive. Let's see if you can dodge this.

Orgasma aims her orgasmic ray at Scarlet Pink, but the heroine is able to roll underneath the would-be shot, towards the red haired villainess. Scarlet Pink crouches down at Orgasma's feet and pulls at her legs, causing Orgasma to lose her balance, falling onto her back. Scarlet Pink pounces, forgetting that there is still one more villainess to deal with. Virago grabs Scarlet Pink from behind, blowing a strange substance against her face.

Scarlet Pink's world begins to be seen as dizzying.

Scarlet Pink: Oh no...

Scarlet Pink is defenseless as she feels Virago's lips press against hers, further weakening her. Upon finishing the kiss, Virago lets go of Scarlet Pink, whose face is then held by Orgasma, who pulls her in close for her own kiss. Bad Angel and Ladybird are back on their feet as Scarlet Pink is rolled onto her back. Orgasma stands, after being helped to her feet by Virago. Feeling dizzy and disoriented, Scarlet Pink looks up to see Virago, Orgasma, Ladybird and Bad Angel standing over her, grinning.

Ladybird: Oh, I think we should have some fun with her now.

Scarlet Pink: No...

---

Detective Kordel With Wonder Star

Two costumed ladies are doing battle. On the side of the superheroines is Wonder Star. On the other is the villainess known as White Rabbit. Wonder Star has chased after White Rabbit into an alleyway. Neither of them realize that they are also being trailed by a pair of detectives.

Eden: There they are.

Kordel: Let's go get 'em.

Detectives Eden and Kordel are on the side of the law in Arkham Heights. For them, that means bringing in anyone for questioning, inlcuding heroes and villains alike. They arrive, their guns in hand. They enter the room where Wonder Star and White Rabbit do battle and aim.

Eden & Kordel: Freeze!!!

Wonder Star immediately puts her hands up, startled.

Wonder Star: Whoa!

Kordel: What's going on here?

Wonder Star: I'm trying to capture someone.

Eden: On what charges?

White Rabbit: She's harrassing me!!!

The two detectives make their way over to Wonder Star.

Kordel: I think we may need to take this downtown.

Wonder Star: We're on the same side!

White Rabbit springs up from the floor, shoving Detective Eden into Kordel before sprinting out of the room.

White Rabbit: I'm late!!!

Eden: Hold it right there!!!

Kordel: Don't just stand there, go get her!

Eden: Stay with Wonder Something!

Wonder Star: Wonder Star!

Kordel: Quiet.

Eden gives chase to White Rabbit, running down an alleyway. Meanwhile, Detective Kordel keeps her pistol aimed at Wonder Star.

Kordel: What is it with the superheroines in this town? You're everywhere.

Wonder Star: There are a lot of us. And it's a good thing, too.

Kordel: Personally, I don't care for any of you that much. Especially those masked vigilante ones...

Wonder Star: We all do our part, ma'am. But...I had White Rabbit until you showed up.

Kordel: You know, Wonder...

Wonder Star: ...Star.

Kordel: Yeah, Wonder Star. I like you Wonder Force girls better when you're posing for promotional photos.

Kordel walks up to Wonder Star.

Kordel: With your skimpy little outfits. Where do you keep your I.D. at?

Kordel takes the end of her pistol and slides it down Wonder Star's chest.

Kordel: Keep your hands up.

Wonder Star is annoyed, but obliges for the moment.

Kordel: Do you keep your I.D. in...

Kordel takes the end of her pistol and tugs at Wonder Star's top.

Kordel: ...Here?

Wonder Star: Hey!

Kordel: Sorry. I may need to see some I.D.

Kordel yanks down Wonder Star's top, causing the superheroine to gasp.

Wonder Star: How dare you!

Kordel once again aims her pistol at Wonder Star, this time at her forehead. Holding the pistol with her right hand, she slides her left hand across Wonder Star's breasts.

Kordel: Nothing here.

Wonder Star sneers.

Kordel: I think you little spandex freaks should have to register.

Wonder Star: I'm part of Wonder Force. We're officially recognized!

Kordel: Yeah yeah, ditto the Blue Angels and those little cheerleader girls.

Wonder Star: ...Schoolgirl Squad.

Kordel: Whatever. Let's see if your I.D.'s down here...

Kordel crouches down, yanking the rest of Wonder Star's costume down to her ankles, only her wonderhose covering her body now.

Kordel: Hmmmm...

Kordel caresses Wonder Star's thighs, making Wonder Star feel very uneasy.

Kordel: No wonder Shining Star likes to visit here so much. I may need this for evidence.

Kordel motions for Wonder Star quaintly raise up each foot, so she can retrieve the strapless leotard. Wonder Star obliges.

Wonder Star: You like what you see?

Kordel looks up, grinning.

Kordel: Not bad.

Wonder Star: Good. Remember it when you wake up.

Kordel: Huh?

Kordel feels the sudden rush of a knee lift against her chin from Wonder Star, knocking her out. Wonder Star picks up her costume and places it back on, looking down at the unconscious detective.

Wonder Star: That will teach you to mess with Wonder Force!

Wonder Star walks off, leaving Kordel.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very nice job with all the stories, Kace! My fave was the first one with Miss Chance. I think she's the first truly sinister villainess you've created. The others seem to have that "Girls just wanna have fun" thing going, but Miss Chance is all business, REVENGE business! Again, nice job! =D> =D> =D> 8)

PS - It was also good to see that perv Kordel get hers from Wonder Star! :mrgreen:
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Yeah, Miss Chance is slightly different from most of the other villainesses in town. Granted, there's nothin' wrong with girls havin' fun. ;)
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Kace wrote:Yeah, Miss Chance is slightly different from most of the other villainesses in town. Granted, there's nothin' wrong with girls havin' fun. ;)
Yeah, but sometimes you just gotta want to give 'em pain, torture and scare 'em 'til they wet themselves! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Then take their tights!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Sorry for the lack of update so far this week. Friggin' sick at the moment, but as soon as I'm gettin' to feelin' better again I'll get back to this.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Kace wrote:Sorry for the lack of update so far this week. Friggin' sick at the moment, but as soon as I'm gettin' to feelin' better again I'll get back to this.
Sorry you're under the weather, my friend. :cry: Hopefully, it won't spoil your holiday Happy 4th! :mrgreen: 8)
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #13

---

It has been a long and rough evening for Mayor Paige and Meredith. Stripped to just their pantyhose, the find their crotches rubbing against each other and their left legs draped over the right thigh of the other. As the Mayor feels the soothing hands of Pleasure massaging her breasts from behind, the Mayor's back resting against her, Meredith's back rests against the one called Pain, whose hands are not soothing to the touch, as they pinch at Meredith's body continuously, making her grimmace and flinch. Meredith and Richelle's mouths are taped shut, preventing them from having their protests heard. Their hands are bound behind their backs, too weak to free themselves to escape the torment they continue to endure.

What Pain and Pleasure have failed to notice until now however is Meredith's discarded bra on the floor, as a small flashing light emanates from the center of its frontside in the morse code motion of, "S.O.S." Pain stops upon noticing the strange light on the floor and leaves the bed.

Pleasure: Where ya going, baby?

Pain: This...

Pain picks up the bra from the floor and shows it to Pleasure.

Pain: What the Hell is this?

Pain mounts Meredith on the bed, angrily holding the bra close to Meredith's eyes.

Pain: What the Hell is this???

Pain rips the tape from Meredith's mouth, causing a slight squelch from her.

Pain: Tell me!

Meredith: Backup...

Pain: Backup?

Meredith: Cops...Feds...every superheroine in the city...they're all on their way.

Pleasure: Hon? I think now's a good time to go. Miss Chance said nothing about backup.

Pleasure removes herself from the bed, cautiously laying the Mayor down against her back and stroking her face before kissing her on the left cheek.

Pleasure: Let's go, Pain.

Pain: With pleasure...Pleasure.

Pain sneers in Meredith's direction.

Pain: Not cool.

Meredith: You better go before things get wor-

Pain interrupts Meredith an angry right backhanded slap. The pain of the slap stings at Meredith, forcing a small tear from her right eye. Pain then leans towards her right ear.

Pain: I held back on that one. Next time, I won't.

Pain and Pleasure finally leave, giving Meredith a chance to finally free herself, then her weary date.

Meredith: Are you okay?

Richelle closes her eyes, shaking her head.

Richelle: Take me home...

Meredith soberly nods.

Meredith: Okay...

---

Spotlight - Powerfemme

She lands on the roof with the elegance of a Goddess, capturing the attention of the four villainesses also on the roof. Powerfemme has noticed that one of her fellow superheroines, Scarlet Pink appears to have most of her costume removed. Her top has been lifted up, exposing her breasts. Her boots have been discarded, as well as her trunks. Virago and Orgasma are in the process of removing Scarlet Pink's pink tights as Ladybird and Bad Angel approach the arriving Powerfemme. Ladybird has her umbrella aimed at Powerfemme's face.

Powerfemme: Put that away before you hurt yourself.

Ladybird: On the contrary...this is going to hurt you!

Ladybird fires a strange gas at Powerfemme, but Powerfemme dodges, pulling Bad Angel in front of her, causing Bad Angel to feel the effects of the gas instead.

Bad Angel: Ohhhh...I dunnnthinnnnnk thaaaworr....

Bad Angel passes out. Angry, Ladybird swings her umbrella towards Powerfemme as if it were a sword. Powerfemme blocks with her forearm and delivers a right knee strike to Ladybird's midsection. Powerfemme then lifts her up by her collar, bringing Ladybird off of the roof. Fear is felt in Ladybird's eyes.

Ladybird: ...What are you???

Powerfemme: I'm Powerfemme.

Powerfemme drops Ladybird down, crotchfirst against Powerfemme's right knee. Ladybird's mouth and eyes open wide upon the landing, as the pain shoots through her body.

Ladybird: Owwwwwwwwwwwwww fuck!!!

Powerfemme stands before her adversary and grins, simply shoving her down to the roof. Ladybird favors her crotch, fearing that it may have just been knocked up into her chest. Powerfemme looks around, noticing that Virago and Orgasma have already left. She tends to her fellow superheroine, who is still laying down, too weak to get up. Powerfemme immediately covers Scarlet Pink's breasts, fixing her top.

Scarlet Pink: ...Shorts. Please...

Powerfemme sees the scarlet trunks and places them once again on Scarlet Pink, allowing her some modesty once again. Powerfemme helps Scarlet Pink to her feet.

Scarlet Pink: Thanks, Powerfemme. You're a lifesaver.

Powerfemme: No problem, my friend.

Scarlet Pink: They took my tights...

Powerfemme: Yeah well...knowing those girls, you probably don't want 'em back.

Scarlet Pink: Ugh...

Scarlet Pink picks up her boots.

Powerfemme: Let's get you out of here so you can regroup. What do you say?

Scarlet Pink: Good idea...

Powerfemme lifts Scarlet Pink up into her arms and flies off into the skyline.

---

Detective Eden In Wonderland

She finds herself dressed in what appears to be the attire of Alice from the Wonderland series of books. She is in a blue dress with a white pinafore and white pantyhose. Detective Eden, as if not being weirded out already also finds herself standing in what appears to be an indoor forest in checkerboard styled walls and floors. Crouching down across the bizarre room is White Rabbit, who smiles.

White Rabbit: I'm late....I'm late for a very important date.

White Rabbit seems to disappear as Detective Eden gives chase.

Eden: Hey, wait a minute!!! Where am I???

Eden runs towards the direction of White Rabbit, but now finds herself in a dark room.

"Alice..."

Eden stumbles about in the room with no light.

"Come here, Alice..."

Eden: Who is that???

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllicccccce..."

Eden: You're really beginning to piss me off!

An image of a cheshire cat flashes across her face, causing the Detective to scream. She falls to her knees as the images flash around her, more and more frighteningly as strange sounds emit in the room.

"Eat meee..."

Just enough light is placed into the room to allow Eden to see a cookie that has been flung in her direction. She looks at the cookie, studying it.

"Eeeeeeeeeat meeee..."

Eden: I'm not eating anything until-

Eden is unable to react as she feels a hand force the cookie against and then into her mouth. The lights begin to flash about the room and the sound of laughter is heard. Eden feels dizzy as a full range of emotions hit her at once, including laughter and crying as the drugged cookie begins to take its effect.

"Are youuuuu...Alice?"

Eden: ....Nnnnooooo.

The Detective feels a shock sent through her body, causing her to scream.

"Are youuuu...Alice?"

Eden tries to be defiant.

Eden (screaming): NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another shock is sent through her body, causing Eden to break down to tears.

"Are youuuu...Alice..."

Eden tearfully nods in the darkness and flashing lights.

Eden: Yes...

A door opens before her, a warm glowing light welcoming her. Weakened, Detective Eden crawls toward it, praying that this madness ends soon.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

He's Baaaaaack! Glad to see you're back on the beam, my friend. Nice job all around, especially with Det. Eden in Wonderland! Very spooky! Can't wait to see what happens with that one! 8)