Blue Angel Beginnings

You have found the secret Hypnotics World Writers Section. Oooooo!!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Equipment:

NanoTech Boots

Bionic Contacts, 4X vision, Night vision...runs off wireless power...ACLMK1

The Blue Angels: Arkham Heights Hi-Tech Warriors!

The Blue Angels started out as a small mixed group of volunteer fighters from all parts of Old America.

Women empowered themselves as the new police force and reservists of Arkham Heights. Through constant training and exposure to new idealogies and technologies, they became a force in their own right, a group of global cops, sworn to protect the earth from the forces of evil

Besides concealing identities, the Blue Angel mask of 2020 is a much different specimen from years ago...

-wireless power receptor

-communications link
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I've always liked the idea of the red gloves being activated and deactivated by voice. When activated, they can be used as a chloroform like device that subdues the adversary.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Good point, C! There was an old Matt Helm movie where women were used to pilot an experimental spacecraft because EM fields were supposed to kill males. Silly I know, but it was the era of spy spoofs! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, yeah that is a good way of putting it, but there may be plans in the future of male Angels, for those who want to see a superhero being tormented by a villainess and her hench girls, ala catwoman vs. Batman...but my original idea was that the men were out fighting the "war" that left the planet a desolate,radiation-glutted mess... but that does sound a little sexist , the men fighting and the women staying at home...

So that part could be changed. Like I said, these were just flashes of ideas. Not set in stone...
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Forgive my reverse sexism here, but do guys really need to be involved?
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would probably make the war a limited time one like a short violent nuclear skirmish planned and executed by terrorist extremists that wanted to create a state of anarchy in America and elsewhere. They launched a pre-emptive strike from a secret location in a Soviet held country, but it was so small that the government did not retaliate with a full scale attack as the terrorists had hoped, but a crazed shadow government leader gained access to a few missiles and a limited war was fought. After what had been dubbed "The Hundred Minute War", the nations picked up the pieces and reorganized, found and destroyed the terrorists, including the shadow government guys, and the foundation was set to form the Angel Worldwide Enterprise/Superheroine Operations Military Elite (AWESOME). (The acronyms are coming fast and furious! :mrgreen: ) Since women are much more pleasant to look at, the world leaders decided that the field agents should be female and administrative and support personnel would be mixed.

Just brainstorming. 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

To be totally honest. I never really gave much thought as to why it was only females. Most likely because I've only been interested in female superheroines. Maybe no explanation is needed. Perhaps they are just simply, there. I think everyone would be happy with that. Fade IN, hey, its a bunch of superheroines.. ok, cool!

If someone wants to take a stab to describe why this is so, be my guest. But I think it's safe to assume that this is the way people would want it to be and there probably wouldn't be a lot of questions on it...
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

A lot of the guys probably find the labs more appealing. That, plus Arkham Heights could very well be a Moultonesque dream come true in its matriarchal nature (I would definetly push for there being an attractive female mayor of the city and have someone like Paige Richards or Vesta portray her).

Quick explanation of Moultonesque. That's in reference to William Moulton Marston, creator of Wonder Woman and my male avatar in life (I have a black/white photo of him on my MySpace page). Marston was a firm believer in polyamory, submissiveness as well as a matriarchy being better for humanity. The man is an inspiration and I can easily see Arkham Heights as an extension of that dream. Beautiful women either championing or answering to a subsmissive nature in a matriarchal setting.

I mean, just imagine a place where the worst atrocities consist of a beautiful woman trying to put you under a spell or the occasional robbery.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Haha yeah. I had given some thought to nuclear winter, but then I thought well maybe this is getting too involved, because really, we just want to see some superheroines in tights go down...but I know for the people that like to have a story, I thought let's give them something they could sink their teeth into and then you have the best of both worlds. But at the same time, I don't want to waste a lot of time creating an epic scenario..

I thought originally, nuclear devastation was a good way to reset the earth, so to speak, and then you could create any world you want....although I do like the 60's idea better, since you're able to flash back and do something really cool with mod costumes from time to time.