KNIGHTWOMAN IDEAS (Repost 2)

You have found the secret Hypnotics World Writers Section. Oooooo!!!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

I guess a logical quetion would be, "Are we still using Knightwoman or has she been replaced by Bat-Tomi?" Just curious. :mrgreen:
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

True enough, Superman wouldn't call himself Wonder-Clark, but we're talking about Tomiko here. Either way, she's fantastic! Anyway, I suppose it doesn't really matter in the great, grand scheme of things in Arkham Heights.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Camvoy
Producer
Producer

A woman in a top hat, tuxedo jacket (with coattails), black leotard and tights. Give her an umbrella that shoots out a submissive gas. Call her Ladybird. Have someone like Jewell Marceau play her. ;)
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about a prima ballerina that grew over regulation height in AH's premier ballet company and was put out to make room for a younger ballerina. She was jeered and called "old Ostrich-neck" (old being 30 or older) by the younger members of the company, whom she had mistreated. She swore revenge and created the persona of the powerful legged, sharp taloned, bird-oriented criminal genius, THE OSTRICH! Just something off the top of my head. 8)
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Knightwoman & Robyn (though it'd be nice to give her something different like Sparrowgirl or something like that) Rogues Gallery...

Ladybird - (as mentioned above)

Enemy Mime - Of course she doesn't talk and she's dressed like a mime. She also carries small boxes that explode into a KO gas when touched.

RiddleGirl - Pretty much as she's portrayed in RiddleGirl attacks.

Wonderlust - She has a strange fascination and fetish involving Alice In Wonderland. Decked in a hat (like the Hatter) and wearing a painted red heart on her right cheek, while wielding a submissive wand that's modeled after the Queen Of Hearts and her cane. After KO'ing a captured heroine, she'll dress them up as Alice and continue the torment once the heroine awakens.

Wicked Pussycat - Just because Arkham Heights needs a seductive Catwoman type. Named in tribute to a really cool Danzig song.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Kace wrote:A woman in a top hat, tuxedo jacket (with coattails), black leotard and tights. Give her an umbrella that shoots out a submissive gas. Call her Ladybird. Have someone like Jewell Marceau play her. ;)
Jewell would be great playing this character, I agree!
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry for all the quick hits, Im trying to get my other work done and chip in here as well.

This is one of the biggest puzzles on my plate. I like Tomiko as KnightWoman for a variety of reasons... but I also somehting with Christina Carter and she was really good as KnightWoman too... I was also thinking of using indira as Robyn...Since we tried a few videos as "The adventures of Robyn" and she did a good job.

So I have to find a KnightWoman that will work and will be able to do a bunch of videos as Knight Woman....

It just might be Tomiko

MH
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

What about Akira and Nicole? They seem like a pretty natural team up.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Sorry for all the quick hits, Im trying to get my other work done and chip in here as well.
Hey, if I can help out with anything you know where to find me. ;)
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Sorry for all the quick hits, Im trying to get my other work done and chip in here as well.

This is one of the biggest puzzles on my plate. I like Tomiko as KnightWoman for a variety of reasons... but I also somehting with Christina Carter and she was really good as KnightWoman too... I was also thinking of using indira as Robyn...Since we tried a few videos as "The adventures of Robyn" and she did a good job.

So I have to find a KnightWoman that will work and will be able to do a bunch of videos as Knight Woman....

It just might be Tomiko

MH
When did CC play KW? Has that vid been released yet? I'd like to see that! But Tomiko is a good choice for KW and the gams are out of this world! Again, a good choice with Indira as Robyn. Just one question, Robyn will wear a mask, right?

Pics
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

I submitted an idea for a character called the Queen of Hearts who also has an Alice in Wonderland theme, but this is admittedly more similar to Batman's Mad Hatter. No reason why they both can't show up at some point.
I like the Queen Of Hearts idea. I'm thinkin' Wonderlust may be more of an Underworld series character though. Maybe even give Wonderlust a submissive sidekick character named White Rabbit.

More Rogues Gallery fun...

White Rabbit - An all white outfit, including mask, bunny ears, long sleeved leotard and gloves, white hose and heels. And of course the cottontail. ;)

Kisstress - Green leotard, lime green tights. Her kiss can either weaken or completely knock out an adversary.

Miss Chance - Former Arkham Heights District Attorney, Denise Chance leads a life of crime as her way of paying back the citizens for voting her out of office. She has the standard business skirt and hose wear and makes decisions based on a flip of the coin.

Icette - Blouse, skirt, hose, labcoat, red sunglasses that can be used for hypnotic effect and gloves that when activated can freeze any bodypart on a single touch for an extensive period of time.

Fear Girl - Brown unitard, scarecrow hat and mask. She uses a fear toxin filled gas, causing nightmares come true for heroines that come after her.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Interesting. You could also go a Playboy Bunny route costume-wise. What's her motivation (if any)? A victime of the Queen of Heart's mind-control wand? What's her gimmick? A big pocketwatch with hypnotic powers?
Committed eye candy, like some of those girls used in the old Batman TV series from the 1960s. Though for White Rabbit, she could probably be more of a mind slave.
I take it you like the professional look?
I kept trying to picture a female Mr. Freeze, but kept coming up with Killer Frost so I just went with the professional look. But I could go with blue tights.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

cthulhu1 wrote:
Kace wrote:I kept trying to picture a female Mr. Freeze, but kept coming up with Killer Frost so I just went with the professional look. But I could go with blue tights.
I kind of like outfits that are "normal" waist up but tights waist down. It's like a getting a nice suprise. "Nope, nothing unusual here, just a parka. Hey, wait, tights!" Hey, that reminds me of something. I always found those fur coat ads where it looks like the woman in naked except for the coat (the smaller coats, not the ones that go down to the knees) a bit erotic (which was probably the point). A character in a fur wrap and black hose might be hot. The fur coat/cold gimmick could sort of go together. Or maybe she's another type of villianess altogether, maybe an ex-fashion designer ostracized because she refused to stop using real fur in her creations. Now she's out to destroy the fashion-industry that ruined her for simply refusing to betray her art. Behold, _____!!! (I got nothing name-wise).
How about something simple like "The Trapper" because she uses fur hunter's techniques to capture those upon whom she wreaks her vengeance (There are some really ghastly things that the fur trade does to those animals! She'll have quite the repetoire to choose from once she traps them!) 8)
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

No the Christina Carter one hasn't been released yet. It's really not that good, but there are a few scenes in it. The reason I say that is because I was having some troubles with a loose connection with the mic, and it would cut out from time to time...and once again, it was shot in a hotel room, so there wasn't much we could do plot-wise.

MH
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

cthulhu1 wrote:
cthulhu1 wrote:I always found those fur coat ads where it looks like the woman in naked except for the coat (the smaller coats, not the ones that go down to the knees) a bit erotic (which was probably the point). A character in a fur wrap and black hose might be hot. The fur coat/cold gimmick could sort of go together. Or maybe she's another type of villianess altogether, maybe an ex-fashion designer ostracized because she refused to stop using real fur in her creations. Now she's out to destroy the fashion-industry that ruined her for simply refusing to betray her art.
Behold, the Furrier!
Nice pic, C!

BTW, I think the ads you refer to were for a fur seller called BlackGlama (my mom used to get Vogue magazine when I was a kid :mrgreen: ) They had several celebs of the day in black diamond mink and very little else! Gives me the shivers just to think of it!

I've got an idea for some cool gadgets for her! You remember those fox stoles that used to have the faux fox heads with the snap jaws that held the stole on? Well, how about the same type of thing (a hundred times more powerful) at the end of a fur covered cable that she can use to swing on or throwing at her enemies to make them snap shut on their arm or leg and deliver a TASER type shock? Just a thought. It may not work for a video, but it could for a story. 8)