Let's Make A Deal

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
hypnoform
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Does anyone here remember the gameshow Let's Make A Deal? GSN airs reruns of it. Some of the women on this show are so damn hot, and sexy in their costumes, and gorgeous tights encased legs. There's always a cat, cheerleader, and I have seen some Supergirl costumes. I wish I could find a website with pictures from this show. I don't remember watching it as a kid, but now I try not to miss it. I must say, it's got me hooked.
You look like you could use some sleep my dear. Let me help.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

I used to watch the show with my parents as a kid, but I guess I don't remember the girls being that hot! But maybe I missed it! :smt102 I guess I was too busy drooling over Julie Newmar and Yvonne Craig on the Batman reruns! :smt110 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I remember the show! Once in a while you get some babes!!! My sister made me watch it!!!!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I agree. Sometimes you'll catch a hot woman in costume as a Cat or something wearing tights and leotards but sadly you have to sit thru a lot of bad shows to get to it. They rerun them on the Game show network but it is rare. The funny thing are the prizes they give out. Many of those brands don't even exist any more? Now remember it's like 1972, I saw once a prize for an answering machine that "back then" cost $160 !!!
The cars they give away are hilarious too! I saw them give away a Vega, a Pinto, and some other really crappy cars. If I ever come across something good, I'll post it.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
SirD
Neophyte
Neophyte

Watching that one on GSW is fun. So are the prices of those crappy cars.

Seemed that at least every second or third show featured a woman in a leotard-based outfit, usually a cat, superheroine, or a bunch of grapes. I think Winnipeg boy Monty Hall's leotard fetish was matched on TV only by that of Regis Philbin (check some of his old shows!).

The latter costume was a Halloween fav around my buddy's frat house in the late 1970s. A woman wore a green leotard and tights, then cover herself in balloons to resemble the "Fruit of the Loom" label - grapes! Of course, back then many people smoked so inevitably the balloons were broken.

Check YouTube for some game show vids. They had a few of the best "...Price is Right" models such as Holly and Janice in leotards demonstrating fitness equipment, trampolines and such.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Check out this Konica (Brand no longer EXISTS) camcorder! and Panasonic VCR (possibly a Betamax) sold for $1549.00 dollars!
I'm guessing this is around 1978, so that would be equivalent to $4901.00 !!!!
Check it out: http://minneapolisfed.org/research/data/us/calc/

Check out this crappy Mazda for $8945

Looks like a POS and it's brand new?

Getting back to the topic. I'll look for more women in leotards and tights on this show. I DO remember seeing it as a kid.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

SHB,

I was looking on your site for the picture you have of Hollywood for your avatar and could not find it. Can you please point me in the right direction?

That is a great pic.

Thanks.
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

VNV,

That pic is actually from a Heroine Wrestling release (MH's other site). You can find it here:

http://www.heroinewrestling.com/matches ... rwwtc9.php

Okona
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

okona1 wrote:VNV,

That pic is actually from a Heroine Wrestling release (MH's other site). You can find it here:

http://www.heroinewrestling.com/matches ... rwwtc9.php

Okona
Ahhh... I though it was one of the samples from a video on her site. Thank you. MH and the models/actresses do great work, don't they?
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I saw a commercial, on New Years day they'll be running 8 straight ours of "Let's Make a Deal" begininng Jan.1 2008 so get your recorders READY!!!!!!!!!!