CRIMSON GIRL “WHAT A LOVELY FLOWER”

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
omike777
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Another warm sunny day in Metro City and Jody Fry is taking in the rays. Stretched out on a sun chair and wearing a bright red bikini our star superheroine has earned a relaxing afternoon in her back yard.

“Oh, I wish everyday was like this!”

Jody said to herself as she splashed more suntan lotion on with her shoulder length blonde hair glimmering in the sun. Little did she know that on the other side of town in a florist shop called Ms. Felicity’s Floral Arrangements the latest scheme was being hatched for world domination by Felicity the mad florist. Just as the last customer picks out her bouquet of flowers Ms. Felicity quickly shuts the door.

“I thought she’d never get out of here! Some people just can never make up their minds.”

Ms. Felicity was obviously in a hurry for some reason but only she knew her exact plans. Felicity was an attractive raven haired beauty with short black hair. She dressed in a tight purple miniskirt with purple tights and white go-go boots. She loved plants and had spent the last several years learning how to make them into her special weapons.

“I’ve spent the last five years working for this day and nobody’s going to stop me not even Crimson Girl! Quickly Tulip and Sunflower we must be off the Metro City Savings and Loan. I get the feeling they’ll be glad to hand over all the loot they can muster up.”

Tulip was an attractive blonde wearing a violet leotard with black nylons and black knee high boots. She wore her hair in a bun and the thick black framed glasses made her look like a scientist. In fact, Tulip was a dedicated scientist who felt that plants were the only future hope for the planet and she gladly teamed with Felicity to achieve her evil ends.

Sunflower’s reddish brown hair and bright yellow leotard gave her the look of a beautiful sunflower. She wore flesh colored tights and also had black knee high boots. Her reasons for teaming with Ms. Felicity were not as reasoned as Tulip’s. Basically Sunflower was in it for the money and power and also because she idolized the gorgeous Felicity.

The three headed off to the Metro City Savings and Loan.

Chapter 2 “The Heist”

“Don’t anyone move!” Felicity shouted to the Savings and loan late shift workers.

“My girls are armed with vine shooting pistols that will suffocate anything they come in contact with. And just so you know I’m not bluffing, Sunflower give us a small demonstration.”

Sunflower aimed her pistol at a bust of the Metro City’s famous founding father John P. Money. Almost immediately after pulling the trigger several green strands of plant material shot out from the pistol. Suddenly the green strands grew larger and encased the bust and within seconds the bust was covered in green vines.

“My good people, those vines will quickly squeeze the life out of anyone they come in contact with.” Felicity smiled devisly as she turned to the manager.

“Quickly, give me all of your money and nobody gets hurt, ok”

“I have no choice Felicity but you’ll never get away with this, not with Crimson Girl around.”

“Well, I guess I’ll just have to take my chances won’t I girls?” Evil laughter fills the banks lobby as Tulip and Sunflower load thousands of dollars into green sacks.

“Well, you’ve all been a wonderful and well behaved crowd. We’d love to stay but we have other more pressing demands. Please have a nice day.”

The evil florist and her flower babes headed off into the night with $1,000,000 in stolen loot. Quickly the word reached Ms. Mooney the red haired police commissioner of Metro City. She wastes no time in calling Crimson Girl the city's renowned superheroine.
omike777
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Crimson Girl arrives at city hall and is greeted by the commissioner.

“Thank goodness you’re here Crimson girl. Ms. Felicity as out on the loose again and I’m afraid she’s up to no good.”

Crimson Girl cut am impressive picture in her red shiny leather leotard cut very high indeed. Her black nylons and red ankle boots highlighted her curvaceous thighs. Her makeup was applied perfectly and her blonde shoulder length hair was the envy of all of the city’s women. Crimson Girl’s yellow utility belt hung about her waist and gave her the appearance of a gunfighter.

“Commissioner, do you have any clues at all?

“Not much Crimson Girl but we do have these vines that were left behind by the evil witch and her no good assistants. And according to our scientists these vines resemble the ivy growing on the old west end Metro City baseball stadium.”

“That should give me something to go on commissioner. I’ll take it from here but I’ll be sure to keep you posted.”

“Crimson Girl” the commissioner shouted as Crimson Girl started from the office.

“Yes commissioner”

“Be careful, Felicity is as evil as they come.”

“Oh, I’m a big girl commissioner and I can take care of myself. I’ll be in touch.”

Cut to Crimson Girl’s crime lab in the basement of her large mansion on the outskirts of Metro City. Crimson Girl does a computer search on all newly opened floral shops on the city’s west end.

“Ms. Felicity’s Floral Arrangements! She is so sure of herself she didn’t even try to disguise her hideout. Well, I think it’s time Crimson Girl paid a little visit to Ms. Felicity’s floral shop.”

Cut to the flower shop and we see the blonde Tulip looking very appealing indeed in her purple leotard. She appears to be alone in the shop and is rearranging the floral arrangements. Crimson Girl enters the shop.

“Oh I’m sorry Crimson Girl but we’re closed.”

“That’s funny miss, the door was open and the sign says open for business.”

“Well, that’s my fault I guess I forgot to lock up. I get so carried away working with these lovely plants. Since you’re here can I help you at all?”

“I don’t suppose you’ve seen Ms. Felicity by chance Ms.?”

“Tulip is my name Crimson Girl and no I just manage the shop for Ms. Felicity as she seldom comes here.”

“I see, well Ms. Tulip do you mind if I look around? I love flowers and could use a new arrangement.”

“Be my guest Crimson Girl; just let me know when you’ve found anything that meets your desires.”

As Crimson Girl looks around the shop, Tulip quickly calls Ms. Felicity.

“She’s here ma’am”

“Wonderful Tulip! I see she’s as smart as I thought. I think Crimson Girl might be interested in the Sleepy Spitting Susan don’t you?” evil laughter from both Felicity and Tulip.

“I’m all over it Felicity and soon I’ll have Crimson Girl sound asleep. Hurry back so you can join in on the fun.”

Tulip hangs up the phone just as Crimson Girl reenters the main lobby.

“Well I’m sorry Tulip; I didn’t find that I was looking for.”

“But you haven’t seen thing everything yet Crimson Girl!”

“Oh no?”

“Let me show you something that will simply knock you off your feet”

Tulip leads Crimson Girl into a back room with several stunningly attractive and large white flowers. The aroma is simply intoxicating and right away Crimson Girl appears disorientated. She doesn’t notice that tulip has placed a small mask over her own nose and mouth.

“These are the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen” Crimson Girl says lost in this stunning arrangement and totally oblivious to Tulip now standing next to a lever against the wall.

“I could spend all day in here lost in this most wonderful display” Crimson Girl now walking as if she’s had too much to drink.

“But you haven’t even gotten a whiff of how wonderful the scent is from the flower Crimson girl. Go ahead and you’ll be swept off your feet!”

Crimson Girl grabs one of the flowers and just before she takes in a deep breath she asks

“What do you call these?”

“We call them Spitting Sleepy Susan’s Crimson Girl!”

A look of confusion covers Crimson Girl’s face as she analyzes Tulip’s response.

Tulip pulls the lever and suddenly all the flowers surrounding Crimson Girl wrap themselves tightly around her legs and arms.

“Wait! What….. stop…….hey……..can’t move……so tight….can barely breath!”

The flowers have Crimson Girl secure in their grasp. The intoxicating aroma was all Tulip needed to dull Crimson girl’s senses and leave her vulnerable to this devious trap. As Crimson Girl fought to free herself, the flowers responded and tightened their grasp. But wait, what switch is Tulip about to press?

“Say goodnight my sleepy superhero!” with a sarcastic smile Tulip pushes a small switch next to the lever on the wall. Suddenly all the flowers start spitting a purple substance. Within seconds Crimson Girl’s nose is covered with the purple goo.

“So sleepy, can’t keep my eyes open. Trapped by these flowers....Must fight….can’t…..so tired…..must get some sleep…….”

Crimson Girl is out for the count trapped in Felicity’s devious Spitting Susan’s.

Oh what fait is about to fall on our hero? Trapped by purple goo shooting flowers? Is Crimson Girl any match for Felicity and her evil henchwomen? Wait for the next exciting Crimson Girl adventure.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

OMike:

Sorry I hadn't posted anything before now, but I needed to re-read it before I did. Kudos on this, my friend! Nice beginning! I look forward to more of this story soon! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
omike777
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for the feedback superpics! I haven't started working on the next chapter yet mainly because I have a new rival in mind for Crimson Girl. The devilish Magician and her evil cohorts Hocus and Pocus. I hope to ahve something soon though.