Heroine Wrestling Update

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone,

I know people have been wondering whats been going on with Heroine Wrestling and I know updates have not been very forthcoming... But there is a lot of news!

After a years time, I decided to look back on what Heroine Wrestling has become and where it should go...I've always had some great ideas for the site since I am a big female wrestling fan, and it always seemed to be my little bastard stepchild project...Getting updated whenever, no real structure to it, and a lot of the features were never finished. This was not a good existence for such a cool project... So this year I have made some steps to make Heroine Wrestling the best ever!

First off, we have a new mat space for shooting. Its a great location with TONS of room, so we will be able to bring you all the action! I ahev invested in new equipment to make these videos better than ever!

Secondly, more character development...This was an area that was severely lacking with Heroine Wrestling last year. We are going to bring in wrestlers and give them lasting characters...some of these have already taken hold, such as American Princess and Silver Starr...but other wrestlers will get strong character types as well as great costumes to match!

In addition to this, the character Bio pages will be updated and completed, instead of leading to dead pages, as was the case last year.

All new talent! We have some new girls in the area that are athletic and have expressed interest in becoming part of the Heroine Wrestling experience. We are very excited to bring these girls to your screen and are in the process of training them now....

Finally, our BIGGEST announcement! The arrival of the HWF! The Heroine Wrestling Federation! This is Heroine Wrestling's new pro division, featuring pro wrestlers, all battling it out in the ring! We have secured a deal with a local gym to use their ring for shoots, and we are in the middle of putting together a very exciting and thrilling lineup! Of course, our pro matches will still have all the elements that you have come to expect from Heroine Wrestling, the costumes, the moves and holds, the KO endings.

2007 will be an exciting year for Heroine Wrestling!!
Anonymous

Wow! That IS big news! Sounds great, and I can't wait!

JPC
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Damn, I think this is gonna be some big shit... 8)

Can't wait to see it! :D