Ambushed

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Jenny Klein stopped and peered over the edge of the building she stood atop. The young woman on the roof was not dressed as the attractive college student she was, but as the heroine Phase. Jenny was quite proud of her brand new costume. Her body was hugged by skintight dark blue spandex with lighter blue on her shoulders, blue gloves and mask. The material also did more than display her curves, the material was specially tailored to help her ability to phase shift.

Phase got her name from Jenny’s metapower, the ability to phase shift. In the simplest terms, she could change the frequency at which she existed in reality. Once she activated her powers, she could move through any object with no resistance. Although some had made fun of her single superpowered ability, Jenny had honed it to perfection. Not only could she go through walls, but make herself invisible, and change the density of her body. Allison had discovered that one trying to punch her in a training match and was quite surprised when her punch bounced right off, so was Phase it was as close to invulnerability as she was going to get.

While Jenny loved working with her friends, tonight she was going out on her own. She like patrolling solo occasionally, it gave her a chance to show off her stuff. ‘Maybe if I bust a few more baddies on my own I’ll stop taking flak from people like Sparrow’ Jenny thought. Allison, Sara, and Erin had told her to stop worrying about what other people said, but Jenny wanted to prove herself.

Tonight she had done pretty well, four interrupted muggings, two stopped rapes, and she had taken down UV who had tried to make off with a Senator’s wife. So when she noticed the flashlights in the darken skyscraper across the street she was feeling pretty confident.

“A robbery, no sweat.” She said. Jenny stepped back from the edge of the roof, and then ran at full speed toward the edge. Seconds later, Phase leaped into open space. She drifted right at the opposite skyscraper, and right before hitting the façade, she phase. Her body passed through the concrete, glass, metal, and wires that made up the building. Jenny landed six floors beneath the robbers’ location. ‘Going up’ she thought, and jumped up through the ceiling.

Watching the heroine’s entrance was a special night vision camera. The person on the other end sent out a signal, “She’s here.”

……………………

There were six robbers, all female on the twentieth floor. They were going through a set of computers, downloading corporate secrets onto flashdrives. Each one was dressed in a form hugging black lryca and spandex catsuit. They were almost finished when Phase called out, “Downloading the latest podcasts on iTunes?”

The bandits didn’t respond, opting instead to charge Phase. Jenny smiled and stood still as they charged, right before they were going to hit her, she disappeared. The robbers stopped confused.
“Hi girls.” Phase said as she reappeared behind them.

She made her hands a little denser and began dishing out some punishment. Her blows were as powerful as if she had increased strength. One, two, three, the first set of robbers fell to her blows. Another lifted up a chair and swung it around to bash Jenny over the head. Phase was on top of it. Her form turned a tad more transparent and the chair moved through her without any slack. Stunned the robber looked at her dumbfounded. Jenny shrugged and then gave the girl a spinning kick to her midsection, knocking her over.

Then without warning, Jenny was taken from behind in a bearhug. Her opponent was pretty strong and had taken Phase while she was exhaling. Jenny was worried for a second since she was being squeezed tightly and couldn’t breathe normally, and her arms were pinned.
“Ha not so tough now eh super!” the robber taunted.
“Oh…I’m still got a few tricks up my sleve.” She replied. Focusing, she closed her eyes. Suddenly the robber couldn’t hold her up any longer.

“What’s going on…your, heavy….to….heavy.” the thug couldn’t hold her and dropped Phase. Jenny caught her breath and turned around, “Sorry, but I’ve not been to gym yet.” The robber was laid out with a single punch a second later.

“Hmm, Phase five, robbers zip.” Jenny said with a smirk on her face. Then it hit her….five. Turning her head, Phase saw the last robber running towards a door.
“Hey, hold it!” Jenny yelled taking off after the criminal.

The black clad criminal went through a door and kept running. Jenny took off after her, although she didn’t have superspeed, she didn’t have to go around the office equipment. Passing through the random desks, computers, and other stuff she made it to the door in no time. Of course, she didn’t open it. Phase just passed right through and…..SLAM!

Jenny fell to the ground, she felt like she had hit a brick wall, at 200 miles per hour.
“What…what…happened?” she asked no one in particular, someone answered.
“Nothing, I just triggered the trap we set.” The sixth robber stepped out from the shadows.

Phase cleared her head and stood up. She saw a strange pink light blue energy cylinder around her. On the floor was a circular ring that was projecting the bubble. It was large enough for her to stand in, but not go too far. Looking at her foe, “Alright what is this?”

The robber smiled. She had long dark hair and looked stunning in her catsuit, “Oh that old thing? Nothing much just an energy field generator.”
Phase smiled, “This might have caught me off guard but it won’t hold me.” Jenny put her hand on the cage and concentrated all finding what frequency she needed to phase to. However instead of her hand passing through it, it hurt.

“Ah…what?” Phase cried out, removing her hand. Pain went through her arm. Her captor grinned malevolently as she strode forwards, “Oh I forgot to mention this, but it changes its field density, frequency, and other things to prevent someone from say….phasing through.”

Jenny couldn’t match her cage…she was trapped, with some concern on her face she looked at her foe, “What do you want?”
“Me? Nothing but my paycheck, as for my boss? Well that’s between you and her.” Behind her back, the villain clicked a button on her watch. Phase was treated to the sound of hissing gas, coming from the ring that trapped her. The white fumes quickly came to her mouth and nose.

“Sleeping….gas….no…” Phase tried to hold her breath but the growing smoke was too powerful. Her hand went to her face, the gas was working fast, “Can’t…stay awake…feeling…weaker…” she collapsed to her knees and then onto her hands. The catsuit clad girl moved right up to the cage and smiled, “Sleep tight phaser.”

Jenny’s body came to rest against the field. Willing herself to stay awake she tried one last attempt to move, but her upper body only went a few inches when it lost the strength to complete the task. ‘So…sleeply…can’t…fight it….’ Jenny thought as her eyelids fluttered and then closed. Phase’s head then settled on her right shoulder, she was out cold.

The villain moved away from the cage and over to a desk. Picking up a phone she dialed a number and waited for the person on the other end.

“Mrs. McQueen, she’s out cold…No she was just by herself…I see, if you want I can arrange some ‘evidence’ for her friends….alright I will do that right away….yes, the Geneva account….thank you, nice working with you as well.”

TBC

In response to a request by the great trap master Franco, I've got a new American Star and friends story. Next update will hopefully be tom.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

And here is our captured heroine, Phase
Attachments
Ps.PNG
Ps.PNG (80.35 KiB) Viewed 7056 times
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great start, pz! Good to see another marvelous story in the works from you, my friend! =D> =D> =D> Looking forward to more, as usual! :-D 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

“Still no sign of her?” American Star asked as the slipstream flew past her. She was in a hurry, trying to get to the site as fast as she could.
“No, and my search for info through the net has come up with zip.” Her sister Anne was working from her computer set up at Allison’s apartment. It had been about four hours since they had lost contact with Phase. Jenny hadn’t checked in on time, which didn’t worry them at first; it had happened with all of the heroines at one time or another. At first, Allison had simply thought Phase was pretty tried after her patrol and crashed as soon as she got back home. It was when she never showed up back at the apartment for lunch with her and Anne did they get worried.

“Well we’ll just go with what we already know, Lightworks’ building.” Allison replied as she continued her flight.
Anne was a little uneasy with the idea. Her homing in on a heroine’s last known position had a very bad track recorded. It seemed every time she did it Allison and her friends would fall into a trap. However before she could voice her concern once more Allison cut in, “I know sis this is dangerous, but we’ve got no other leads”
“Yeah I know just….be careful.”
“Always am.” Star replied.

Anne had also been worried because at the moment, American Star was on her own. Everybody had scattered last week to enjoy some much needed vacation and rest. Only Allison and Jenny had been in the city doing heroine work. Erin (Electron) had gone to New York, Sara (Ice) and Wavelength (Carol) had gone camping. Shannon (Fire) had gone home to visit family in Nebrasska. Anne was trying to contact all of them, but it would take time. Which meant Allison was without backup for this one.

The blonde heroine quickly cruised to the office building owned by Lightworks. Allison didn’t know much about the company, only knew what bits she had heard about in the news. They were a companying dealing with high energy light technology for a number of uses. Everything from new LIDAR guns for police, surgical scanning and cutting lasers, and even directed energy weapons for the Army were being tested and built by Lightworks. American Star didn’t know why Jenny was there last night, but she intended to find out.

Much to the surprise of workers and security, American Star clad in her patriotic red, white, and blue costume touched down in their lobby. Without even noticing the surprise of the people around her, Star walked up to the security desk, “I need to see your security tapes right now.”

………………..

Twenty minutes later, American Star was walking into the office of Amanda McQueen. The late thirties year old woman was the public face of Lightworks. She had married Stephen McQueen the company’s founder and together they helped put the company at its position today. Once her husband passed on, she took over in the CEO slot, and Lightworks had prospered even more in recent months.

Allison had never met or seen the CEO before. So she was a little surprised by her appearance. Amanda McQueen was still good looking, a light haired brunette she was in good shape for her age. Her muscles had been toned and thanks to a rigorous workout schedule. In fact when American Star walked in, McQueen was just stepping off a treadmill.

Dressed in bright sports bar and athletic leggings with a towel in hand she approached Star and stuck out her hand, “American Star, sorry for my appearance. I’m quite busy so I try and get in my workouts whenever possible.”
The remaining people filed out of the room as Allison and the CEO shook hands. The heroine replied, “No problem Mrs. McQueen, I’m just happy that you took my request for a meeting.”
Amanda smiled brightly, “Oh I couldn’t say no to one of the city’s most famous superheorines. After all you’ve done so much for everyone else, it’s the least I could do for you.”
Star smiled, it always got to her when people thanked her for saving them or being heroine. Of course it didn’t go to Allison’s head, but she liked being told she was doing a good job as much as anyone else.
“Thank you Mrs. McQueen, but time is of the essence.”

Amanda gestured to her desk, both women took seats. Allison quickly explained the situation. Phase going missing, her last signal coming from the Lightworks building, and Allison’s most important discovery thus far.
“However when I reviewed your security camera tapes, it doesn’t look like she was here. Not one of your cameras caught sight of her. She’s sneaky, but Phase should have showed up on one of them” American Star finished.
McQueen hand her fingers interlocked, she was in deep thought, “I see….is there any chance that you could be wrong about her last location? Maybe the signal came from somewhere close to here, but not this building”
“Not a chance ma’am. The GPS locater we use is accurate to a couple feet; she was inside this building sometime early this morning. ”

The CEO and founder of Lightworks brought her hands down onto her desk. They were folded one on top of the other. To the heroine it looked like the woman was in deep thought. Then her expression softened and she looked at American Star. Speaking casually, “Well there is only one conclusion.”
“Which is?” Star asked.
“Someone altered or changed the tapes of the building.” Amanda responded.
“Who would have the ability to do that?” American Star wanted to know.
“Only a few people, the security company, my chief of security, the head of the watch that night, and one other person.” Amanda replied, her top hand went into her desk and grabbed something out of sight.

“Who?” American Star asked, thinking that it would be a big lead.
“Me.” Amanda replied, she then revealed a remote and clicked one of the buttons on it.

Suddenly Allison’s wrists were pinned by a pair of clamps that went right over her power bracelets. Immediately following that a paralyzing surge of energy went right through her body. Normally the straps holding her wouldn’t have even required American Star to use a fraction of her strength. The energy passing through her however completely rendered her helpless. It seemed to last for minutes for Star when in reality it was seconds. Amanda just watched as Allison cried out in pain and collapsed as the energy stopped.

Amanda clicked her remote again, closing all the blinds in the office, and locking the door. Then she stood up and walked over to the weakened superheroine, “Its no use screaming American Star, my office is completely soundproof.
Panting for breath, “Why….what….what did you do…..to…me?”
“Your bracelets are the source of your powers correct? Well a powerful surge of energy through them would transfer that charge all across your body, bypassing what ever immunity you had. Quite ingenious if I might say.”
“So…you’ve kidnapped Phase.” Allison said, regaining her strength slowly.
“I did, and I’m taking you as well.”
“Why?”
McQueen smiled, “You’ll find out soon enough.” She clicked her remote another time.

This time American Star wasn’t treated to pain, but a surge went through her that nummed her. The heroine was having a hard time staying awake. ‘Can’t fight it…’ she thought. After the painful shock going through her system, and now the numming one, it was too much for Allison. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she passed out. Amanda pressed a button on the remote and the straps holding American Star released. With that done, the criminal CEO went to Allison’s wrists and removed her bracelets one, then the other. Star was now powerless and a prisoner.
Attachments
AM.PNG
AM.PNG (82.18 KiB) Viewed 6996 times
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great stuff, pzgr6. Both capture scenes were really well done. I liked how Phase dominated with her power, but ran right into the trap because of it. Same with American Star having her bracelets used against her. Getting clamped down to the chair was very cool too. I'm not sure that I wouldn't like being captured by Amanda McQueen :-D
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Thanks DarkJ, I just wanted to put up this HM of American Star.
Attachments
AS.PNG
AS.PNG (81.1 KiB) Viewed 6959 times
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Once again, very nice, Pz!! =D> =D> =D> My complements! :-D

What fiendish machinations does Amanda McQueen have in mind for our heroines? What will she do with Phase? Is she planning to start a living collection of young super-heroines? Who will be next? :shock:

We'll be waiting with anticipation for the answers!! Looking forward to more of this one! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

She almost had it, almost, almost….and then she fell right on her butt, “Not again!”
“Come on Carol, you almost had it that time.” Sara replied.
“No, not anymore, I’m done.” Carol answered picking herself up off the ice. The light haired brunette skated over to Carol who was still trying to get up off the ice. After brushing some shavings off, Carol floated up into the air and repeated the same spinning jump she tried on the frozen lake although was able to complete it this time, “Now this I can do.”

Sara Hayes shook her head, “Of course it’s easier to do in the air. The challenge is doing it on the ice.”

Sara and Carol were more well know for their heroine alter-egos, Ice and Wavelength. The two had decided to use their time off to get away from it all. Thus they had picked a nice forest preserve far from civilization for camping. As kid, Sara had loved to go out and camp. Carol, had never been camping so she came along adding it to her list of experiences. At the moment both girls were near a frozen lake ice skating. Sara was particularly enjoying it. She liked to skate just for fun since it wasn’t too often these days that she got to do so. Carol had less joy with the sport, considering she could barely skate however it was fun just to be hanging out with her best friend.

“Sorry Sara, I’m sticking with what I know.” Carol explained as she floated. The ice skating heroine simply shrugged her shoulders. The brunette proceeded to create an elevated track of ice which she did a couple of high speed maneuvers which left a strange modern art like structure behind her. Both heroines turned to admire Sara’s ice race track.
Carol looked at it like an art critic, “It’s repulsive…yet I can’t look away.”

Sara just stuck her tongue out at her friend. They were interrupted by the buzzing coming from one of their backpacks. Both girls recognized the sound and headed back towards were they had left their stuff. Carol reached into her backpack and pulled out her little earpiece communicator.

“Wavelength here.” She answered. The response was a pre-recorded message, “Wavelength….Ice…. this is you know who.” it was Anne but she wasn’t saying her name which instantly struck them as odd, “Listen I can’t talk long but you need to get moving now. Dump your communicators, just do it, I’ll explain later and find a way to contact. Get moving!” The transmission ended right afterwards.

“What was that?” Carol asked.
Sara was more worried, “Anne sounded really spooked there. We should do what she says.”
“Right.” Carol nodded. Both heroines then began to change.

Sara clicked her transformation system. Pushing her necklace she disappeared for a second in a flash of light. Following the flash she was transformed, wearing the costume of Ice. Her costume consisted of a light blue mask, white and blue skater’s leotard and skirt, light blue tights, and her white skates with retractable blades.

Carol had also turned into a bright light, using her light absorption and holographic abilities to change her appearance. Now she was wearing a golden mask, gold and white one piece leotard, fleshtone tights, and matching boots and gloves. She also seemed to have a natural glow, a side affect of powering up.

“Okay so where do we go?” Wavelength asked.
Ice furrowed her eyebrows, “We could try someone I met. She’s out in the Midwest.”
“Alright, let’s go.” Carol responded getting ready for a quick trip. They hadn’t even moved when a bright blue laser blasted into the ground next to the frozen lake and them. Wavelength turned towards the direction of the fire and returned it, sending two pulses of energy from her hands. The bright yellow blasts knocked their attacker out of a tree.

The two heroines quickly descended on their attacker. It was a woman, dressed in a skintight black suit. She was also sporting a tight combat vest and goggles and a helmet. An energy weapon of some kind was by her side.
Ice grabbed the woman and pulled her towards herself, “Who sent you, what are you doing here.”
The woman shook her head and looked at the two heroines. Quickly she said, “NOW!”

“LOOK OUT!” Wavelength yelled she saw six more black clad attackers appear. Each sported an energy weapon similar to one used by their prisoner. Bright blue beams lanced out. Carol had only seconds to activate a shield to protect the two. A golden bubble appeared over her and Ice. The beams struck it and couldn’t break through.

Ice quickly knocked out her prisoner with a punch and went on the attack. Carol let Ice pass through the shield through a small hole. The frozen femme slipped through and activated her powers. Creating a trail of ice she skated on it, flying forwards. While Ice moved, a pair of their attackers switched their fire from Wavelength to Ice. Sara dodged and weaved past the lasers and returned the favor. Twin beams of bright white light came from her eyes. When they struck one of the attackers, the woman was frozen from her neck down.

Wavelength went airborne shortly after Ice went on the offensive and started to move to fast for the enemy shooters to hit her. Wildly their beams lanced up into the sky, only to hit nothing. Carol then did her favorite trick. Accelerating she reached her top speed, C or the speed of light. Almost instantly she appeared behind one of the attackers who were still shooting at where she had been. Wavelength stopped and nailed the black spandex clad assailant in the back of the head, knocking them out cold.

“How you doing Ice?” she called out.
“Just fine.” Sara replied. She had frozen two of the guards together, and shattered their weapons by letting the lasers drop to below a temperature they could hold together. Almost as soon as the fight began, it was over.

Wavelength and Ice stood together by the lakeside, looking at the collection of frozen or knocked out guards. Ice commented, “Well I guess we should….should….”
“Ice?” Wavelength asked.
“Hot….I’m feeling warm….too warm…” Ice said feeling weaker. Like her namesake, she couldn’t take extreme temperatures.

Her knees got wobbly and sweat was breaking out across her forehead. With a moan she fell to her knees. “ICE!” Wavelength cried out, trying to help her. However there wasn’t much she could think to do.
“Water….get me…to….” Ice tried to say.
“Got it!” Wavelength figured it out. She picked Sara up and brought her over to the frozen lake. Quickly Carol broke the ice and placed Sara in it. For a moment it looked as if Ice was feeling better, than she began to feel weak again.
“I don’t get it that should have fixed it.” Wavelength said not knowing why her friend was still in pain. It was twenty degrees outside, even colder in the water. Ice should have been feeling fine.

Carol was too distracted to notice what was happening. Another woman appeared from the shadows. She was holding a weapon not too dissimilar from the first ones Ice and Wavelength went up against. Except instead of a laser, it fired something else. A bright pink beam shot out and struck Wavelength in the back. Carol’s face winced as the energy poured into her.
“Ah….Ice……” Wavelength said…her eyes rolled into her head and she passed out.

The woman turned off her beam and approached carefully. Sara was barely awake but she could hear Carol passing out and the voice of the person behind her.
“No ma’am, no trouble…we traced the signal from American Star’s communicator, who ever is helping them made one more broadcast but we were able to find it before went dead…yes the UV ray was the light one’s weakness…the other one has been disabled by the microwave emitter…I’m delivering them right now….yes, I will call Ms. Stackhouse and inform her as well.”

Ice tried to move but couldn’t get up. She managed to turn and reach out with her hand, “Wavelength….help….you need to….”

The voice arrived. She was dressed in black spandex and wore a small black beret with a combat vest. Looking at Ice she reached inside her vest, removing a small spray bottle. Sara knew what was coming and even sort of welcomed it; at least the heat stroke would end. Seconds later, Sara was knocked out by a spray of sleeping gas.
Attachments
wv.PNG
Wavelength
wv.PNG (91.42 KiB) Viewed 6881 times
ic.PNG
Ice without skates
ic.PNG (78.24 KiB) Viewed 6882 times
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pz:

Loved it! Very nice, indeed! I also love the new costumes for Ice and Wavelength, especially Wavelength! As usual, looking forward to more! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Electron was flying towards the city as fast as she could. Erin had just received a message from American Star; she had been captured and rendered powerless by a villainess. Luckily the badgirl had not found Star’s hidden transmitter. Using it, Allison had given Erin the situation and her location. Less than a minute after their conversation, Erin had transformed into her superheroic identity. Her costume was a dark blue leotard, mask, cape, and boots with white gloves. Her strong volleyball built legs were encased in fleshtone tights.

As she closed in on the location, Electron tried to contact Anne then Wavelength, Ice, Phase, and Fire. Nobody was responding. It struck Erin as odd, but there was little time to waste, Allison needed help. It took only a few minutes to reach the site American Star had mentioned. As she suspected it was a warehouse, out of sight and out of mind. Erin descended towards the ground and stopped near a set of small windows that ran along the roofline.

Inside she could see Star, restrained on a large medical table. Heavy leather straps held her down. At the moment it looked like American Star was knocked out, her head rested on the table, eyes closed. Of course, her power bracelets were missing. Some medical equipment and other strange items surrounded the table.

“Don’t worry Star, I’m coming.” Erin said as she took one last look around. She was wary of a trap, and tried once more to contact the other superheroines. With no response, Electron had little choice however, if she was going in, it wouldn’t be guns blazing. Carefully the heroine slipped her fingers around the window. Then using a special charge of electricity she heated the glass till it was playable enough to remove it. With the wrapped glass out of the way, Electron flew inside the hole and quietly glided towards Star.

Silently landing, Erin carefully moved towards her fallen friend. Once at the table she lightly tapped American Star’s shoulder, “Star…American Star…” the lighting lady quietly spoke. Allison didn’t stir. Erin could smell something near Allison’s face, probably a drug or gas. So, she used a little electricity to get a reaction from American Star. This time, the blonde bombshell responded.

“Oh…I hate…chloroform….” Star said groggily.
Erin smiled, “It’s me sleepy head. Quiet, I don’t want to start a fight.”
“Electron…thanks…get me out of here.”

Erin nodded, and used her enhanced strength to easily break each of the straps holding Star down. The electric heroine then lifted her friend up, supporting Allison as she got off the table.
“Hurry…she’ll be back soon.” Allison said.
Erin helped Allison walk away from the table, “Who? Who captured you?”
“Some crazy professor, she wants to copy my superpowers. Lured me into a trap, chloroformed me, and then used truth serum to learn about my bracelets. She knocked me out again and has been doing tests ever since.”

“Well don’t worry Star; we are getting out of here. Happen to know what she did with your bracelets?” Electron inquired.
“Yeah, right before I passed out from my second chloroforming, she put them in that box over there.” Allison pointed at strange black machine, it resembled a microwave. Star explained some more, “She said it would anyalze them or something.”

Electron laid Allison on a wall not too far away, “Okay I’ll get them then we’re out of here.”
“No, we have to stop her.” The red white and blue colored heroine protested. Her blue counterpart shook her head, “No way. Something is up, I couldn’t contact anybody. We need to find out what is going on first.”

The lighting lady strolled over to the box that held Allison’s bracelets and after scanning it for a second, found out how to open. Pushing a button near the door of the device, it popped opened. Except instead of American Star’s bracelets, a blob of bright pink goo flew out and struck Electron!

“AHH!” Erin cried out as the sticky gum like material connected with her dark blue spandex and lyrca leotard. Instinctively she attempted to pull at the strange substance, only to find her hands and arms were now stuck to it.
“Star! Help me!” Erin cried out. She tried pulling with all her strength, but the substance wouldn’t budge. It was also then Electron noticed what was going on. She was feeling weaker.

Her body began to feel a creeping sense of fatigue. Erin then tried something she shouldn’t have, she tried to use her electrical energy to burn away the sticky substance. Instantly, Erin felt a good chunk of her powers fade.
“No…this stuff…its…draining my powers…” the beautiful heroine gasped.
“Yes, that’s what its meant to do.” Called out a voice Erin didn’t recognize.

American Star appeared, however she didn’t look fatigued or concerned for her friend. An evil grin was on the young woman’s face, “This material is designed to drain the body’s energy, in your case electrical power.”
“Your…not…star….” Electron replied, her powers fading by the minute, her body becoming sleepy.

“Nope.” Then ‘Star’ changed, morphing into something else. It was then that Erin realized what happened.
“C-Girl…”

Now standing in front of the weakening Electron was C-Girl. Some said the first part stood for Chameleon others Change, Amber Mills preferred C-Girl, and it sounded better than the other two. She was a longhaired redhead, although of course she could change that at will. Her power was that of morphing. She could become anyone, or anything that matched her size. Her costume was a simple black and grey leotard. Gray tights encased her long legs.

“Yes Electron, it’s me. I have been hired to bring you in.” C-Girl then turned and pulled something else out of the box. While the villain’s back was turned Erin asked, “Who…hired…you…” she was almost out.
“You’ll find out, soon enough.” C-Girl replied, turning back to face the heroine. She held a white washcloth with a brown bottle.
“I did have to have someone chloroform me, to add to the realism.” C-Girl talked as she opened the bottle of sleep inducing liquid. As she poured the substance into the cloth she continued, “I must say, this is much more rewarding when you’re the one holding the cloth.”

Electron was too weak to response, or even to resist, she tried though. For a moment, the heroine moved but lost the strength to continue her effort. C-Girl smiled as she kneeled and looked Erin in the eye, “Goodnight.” The cloth went over Electron’s face right afterwards. The heroine couldn’t even hold her breath, she just took a few breaths, and the chloroform finished her off.

Satisfied that her target was out cold, C-Girl whipped out her cellphone and dialed, “Mrs. McQueen…yep, your power draining stuff worked like a charm...okay I’ll drop her off there…make sure the money is wired to my account, a pleasure doing business with you.”
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Shannon Hayes was enjoying the view off her porch. A stunning sunset was the focus of her attention. Although she still loved the city, the sunsets of Nebraska were well worth the isolation. Sipping some hot tea she closed her eyes and wondered how everyone else was doing. A slight buzzing disturbed her thoughts. It was coming from her pocket. Sighing she reached in a pulled out her cellphone.

A text message icon was on the screen. Hitting the appropriate buttons Shan brought the message up. It was a strange one.

GO TO CHARLESTOWN- ATHENA

Athena? Fire thought, that’s Anne’s hacker name. Shan didn’t know though why Anne didn’t just send a message viva their coms system. Her question was answered a few seconds later.

DON’T RPT DON’T USE THE COMS- SOMEONE IS TAKING US DOWN 1 AT A TIME-GO TO CHARLESTOWN!-PS DESTROY COMS!

Jessie Brooks was running at full speed. The slipstream whipped by her, causing her blond ponytail stretch out from the velocities. If someone had been standing on the side of the road and watched her pass, they would have spotted nothing but a blue blur and dust trail. Lightspeed was moving quickly not because of an emergency but for fun. It wasn’t too often she had sometime to try and see how fast she could really go. Last time she had tried, the young spitfire had ended up in Jersey, New Jersey.

‘That had been a fun conversation with Mom…hey could you find a map and tell me which interstate to take to get back home from Trenton?’ the young woman thought with a smile. Today Jessie was doing her best to make sure she didn’t leave the state. Quickly checking her watch which had a speedometer, Lightspeed saw she had hit 600mph.
“Alright!” she yelled out sliding to a stop.

A huge dust cloud was kicked up as Lightspeed slammed on the breaks. This time if someone tried to look at the superheroine they would actually see something. She was of course graced with long strong legs. Jessie’s costume had once been a two piece affair. Now however it was a one piece spandex suit covering her from neck to toe. Lightspeed’s costume was colored white that went over her shoulders and arms, with blue covering the rest. A set of blue goggles protected her eyes and identity, and her blonde hair was kept in a ponytail. Finally she had her classic white and blue super sneakers and yellow accelerator belt that provided her the power of super speed.

“Finally….you slowed down….” A voice called out, quite tired.

Jessie spun around looking for a threat, “Who said that!”
“Me, look up please.” The voice replied with renewed breath.

Lightspeed look up and saw a woman floating a few feet above her. Red described the women the best. She had some bright red hair in a series of curls. A red and orange leotard hugged her body along with red tights. Landing she offered her hand out.
“Name’s Fire, your Lightspeed I take it.”
Jessie accepted her handsake, “Yeah, Fire…I’ve heard some stuff about ya. Villianess turned heroine?”
“Yeah…it’s a long story.” Shannon said with regret it was a bitter reminder of her less than clean days as Blaze. However it was no time for pity, “Listen I need your help.”
“Mine? With what?” Lightspeed asked.

Over the course of the next few minutes Fire informed Lightspeed of what she knew. The communication loss, Athena’s cryptic message, and the fact that no one had seen American Star, Phase, Ice, Wavelength, or Electron on the news.
“I’m sure something has happened to them, and I need help.” Fire finished.
“And this Athena hacker sent you to my hometown to get me? Why not go for bigger help, I mean I’m no Supergirl or Batwoman.” Jessie replied.
Fire nodded, “True, but neither am I. You’re the closest help that I could find on short notice. Please…”

Jessie had already decided, “No need to ask. I would help out a fellow heroine anytime.”

………………….

“Oh….my head….what happened….” She muttered.
“Don’t move so fast Star. Stay on the cot.” Was the reply.

Allison opened her eyes seeing a blurred figure. After a little blinking and rubbing her eyes, she saw, “Phase! You’re alright!” Star tried to sit right up and give her friend a hug when a wave of nausea washed over her. Phase eased her friend back down onto the cot she was laying on.
“Easy American Star, they probably gassed you before putting in this cell. It takes a while for you to get your sea-legs back, trust me I know.”

The blond bombshell nodded anhandshaked looked Phase over, “Are you alright?”
Jenny frowned she pushed some of her hair out of the way and displayed her neck, “Fine except for this thing. It’s some kind of special collar that is preventing me from phasing.”
“Want me to try and take it off?” Star asked.
“NO!” Phase cried out, “Sorry, but last time I tried it started to DRAIN my powers. I felt like I was going to die right there and then.”
“Okay, it’s safe to assume they took my bracelets right?”
“Defiantly, they also got those lock picks you hid in your boots. Sorry I checked why you were still out.” Allison picked up her head and saw her blue nylon encased feet.

“No problem Phase, but a bigger problem, where are we?” American Star asked. Phase helped her friend up into a sitting position.
“Don’t know but were not alone.” Jenny responded. She nodded in a direction and Allison took a peak. She gasped.

Across from their cell, was another containing Sara, Ice. Like Allison’s and Jenny’s prison, Ice was behind a clear barrier with a bed. Vents were high up out of reach. Unlike the two heroines’ cell, Ice’s had a set of red lights in ceiling. Star figured they were some sort of heat lamps, designed to keep Sara weak and unable to use her powers. Next to Ice’s cell was Wavelength’s.

Carol was out as well. To keep the light using heroine subdued, they had used her weakness, “There using UV light on her?”
“Yeah, but I don’t think its enough to kill her.” Phase replied. Both heroines knew Carol’s alien physiology allowed her to use just about any form of light but ultraviolet. In small doses, it was okay. However when bombarded with UV rays, Carol acted like Supergirl when a blondlead box was opened.

“Do they even care?” Allison asked. Phase shrugged, “It only goes on when she starts moving, and then only enough to knock her back out.”
“What about Electron?”
Phase hung her head low, “She’s next to us. I saw her when they brought Electron in. Nothing was on her like me, so I guess something in her cell keeps her powerless.”
“Fire?” Allison tried.
Phase smiled, “Haven’t seen our resident flame femme yet, so maybe…”

“She won’t elude us for long” called out Amanda McQueen as she stepped out into view and looked into Phase and American Star’s cell, “We’re homing in on her com system as we speak.”

Phase and Star stared daggers at the businesswoman. Allison noted that the cunning executive had changed into a smart looking business suit with black tights. A PDA was in her hands which were clasped together in front of her skirt.
“Why did you abduct us McQueen?” Allison demanded as she got off the cot and stood up. Phase did the same and both heroines tried to look intimidating as possible, for being captured.
“Hmm, oh you wouldn’t want me to ruin the surprise would you American Star?”
“You’re dying to tell us, so just get on with it.” Phase said coldly. McQueen smiled, she was dying to tell them.

“Very well, I’m about to become a member of a very exclusive club one which required a hefty induction fee, a meta-human’s powers.” McQueen began, “I think you know them Ms. Star.”
Allison furrowed her brow for a moment trying to figure out what McQueen was talking about. Then it hit her, “The Trust.”
“Yes, only the world’s most exclusive arms dealers. Ms. Stackhouse offered me a partner position, if I deliver of course.”
“How are you going to deliver our powers?” Phase inquired. McQueen smiled again, “You’ll see.”

She was distracted by a buzzing. Looking down at her PDA, Amanda saw she had mail. Looking back up at the heroines she opened up the mail without looking, “This should be the email letting me know Ice Princess has delivered Fire.” Allison and Phase looked towards their prison floor, if Fire was caught….

“No…impossible.” Both heroine’s heads snapped back up. McQueen looked pissed. Allison’s face broke into a grin, “Let me guess, Fire didn’t get caught?”
“No.” McQueen replied, anger burning behind her calm face. Phase smiled as well, “You know Star, its so hard to be an evil businesswoman these days and find good help.”
“Oh, I know Phase. Amanda, don’t feel too bad, you’re not the first egomaniac to have a plan hit a snag. By the way most times those snags happen, the egomaniac ends up in prison.” Star added with some glee.

McQueen wasn’t in a laughing mood, “No, Fire will be here. As for you two, I think you need your rest for what I have planned.” With that Amanda hit a button on her PDA. White gas suddenly poured into American Star and Phase’s cage. Both heroines gasped for clean as the knockout fumes filled their cell. Although Amanda didn’t have all her captives watching the two heroines collapse against each other and then pass out was a nice stress reliever.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

(Note: Athena mentioned in the last chapter is Anne, American Star’s sister. Athena is her hacker name. She sent a text message to Fire ordering her to destroyer her com unit and find Lightspeed)

Lightspeed and Fire had gone back to Jessie’s house to come up with a game plan. The heroines were inside the speeder’s room. They had decided to discard their masks and obviously their identities. Both girls were next to a computer trying to find out what ever they could about the disappearances. As Jessie’s hands flew across the keyboard, Shannon received a text message.

ATHENA HERE- CHECK OUT LIGHTWORKS-FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Fire explained the message to Jessie, “Athena says follow the money?”
“Hmm, let’s type in the company first in the search engine, and see what we find.”

Yahoo gave them a couple dozen business links, clicking through them Jessie and Shannon received the idiot’s guide to Lightworks. It took another fifteen minutes of going through different articles to find the connection they were looking for.
“Ah ha!” Fire called out.
“Huh?” Jessie asked her brain was a little mushed after reading boring business articles. So she was a little slow to understand the connection.
Fire pointed to the text on the screen, “Lightworks has signed a deal with this Chinese company. They are going to be providing a whole new set of LIDAR systems for the Chinese police.”
“Okay…” Jessie replied not getting it.
“This Chinese company is actually a front for one of their defense industries. In turn that defense industry has been doing business with an arms dealing cartel. The Trust.”
“The Trust….oh that’s the group ran by that ex-CEO Stackhouse.” Jessie remembered the scandal that had occurred when the CEO had been caught illegally selling weapons, then feeling to Europe to avoid prosecution.
“Yeah, and they have had an interested in getting their hands on meta-human DNA or powers.”
Lightspeed got it, “So you think Lightworks is now part of the Trust?”
“Yep, more likely the CEO, Amanda McQueen.”

Fire got up and went over to where she had taken off her boots, slipping them on she heard Lightspeed ask, “Wait, how do we know where to start looking?”
Fire smiled as she put her mask on, “Look at the article again. Lightworks bought a new office building in the Virginia countryside. If I was going to keep a bunch of superheroines prisoner, I’d want to do it out of sight.”
Jessie put her spandex covered feet into her sneakers, “Sounds good, how long it will take you the fly that far?”
“About two hours. Sorry not all of us can zip along at lightspeeds.” Fire joked.
Putting her goggles on Jessie rolled her eyes, “Bad pun, and I mean that was really bad!”

……………

Erin felt really weak as she awoke. Opening her eyes, Electron could see she remained in costume. The electric heroine was also upright at an angle, like seventy or sixty degrees. She was also bound with large metal restrains. A pair of pods items covered her hands. A black ribbed band when across her chest, underneath her breasts. Her feet were in pods similar to the ones over her hands. As if that wasn’t enough, the whole restraining system was encased in a clear plastic tube.

Looking around, Erin saw that an identical tube was next to hers. Unlike the one Electron occupied it had no plastic or glass. No one else was around either. So, she tried to use her powers. Suddenly, she was weakened as the electrical energy she summoned was sucked from her.
“No….” Erin said as she slummed in her restraints.
“It won’t do you any good my dear. Until that chamber is activated, your powers will be neutralized by it.” Amanda McQueen stepped out into view. With her was a doctor in a white lab coat, two black spandex clad bodyguards, and someone else in a blue sleeveless leotard and shinny pantyhose.

“What’s going on McQueen.” Erin demanded. She had meant the evil CEO when she had been picked up by the woman’s henchwomen.
“The main event my dear, this chamber here is the entire reason I went to the trouble of capturing you and your friends. Care to take a guess at what it is?” Amanda teased. Erin remained quiet. McQueen ran her hand down the side of the tube holding Electron.
“It’s an energy collector specifically the energy related to your amazing electric powers.”
Electron’s eyes widened, “You’re going to steal my powers!”
“Of course not Electron.” Amanda said. The evil CEO walked away and towards the young woman in the blue leotard, “There is no point in stealing a heroine’s powers once. All I’d be able to do is plant them in Leanne here. The real benefit of this machine is the ability to COPY ones powers.”
“You can’t…that means….” Erin stammered.
“That’s right I can create fifty or a hundred Electrons. Plus this machine can combine powers. Your electrical ability with American Star’s strength, or Ice’s powers blended with the energy abilities of Wavelength. In time, I can build a number of templates into this machine. Superpowers for order, I’ll make billions.” McQueen smiled as she finished her speech.

Electron was horrified with the possibilities. The Trust would be able to equip anyone with superpowers for the right price. Horrible images entered her head, invulnerable terrorists, North Korean soldiers that could destroy a tank with their bare hands, an idiot celebrity getting powers for publicity! ‘Oh my god...’ Erin thought.

“Its time to begin Mrs. McQueen.” The woman in the white lab coat said. Amanda nodded, “I have some guest to attend to. I would get use to experience Electron, you’ll be giving up powers for a while.”

Electron struggled in the restraints, but couldn’t free herself. Suddenly she heard a hissing noise. Gas! Sweet smelling fumes reached her nose, “Oh…getting light headed….must be…part of the procedure….” Erin struggled to stay awake as she was sedated. In the tube next to her, the doctor helped test subject Leanne into her tube. The woman looked stunning in her leotard and tights. She turned to the doctor and said she was ready.

Out of side of the two women, Amanda McQueen was with her new business partners. Standing next to the newest member of the Trust was Victoria Stackhouse. The leader of the Trust she had long blonde hair styled in a strait down fashion. A pair of expensive glasses on her nose hid the green eyes that watched the whole procedure on a HDTV mounted in the conference room.
“So how long does it take?” Stackhouse asked.
“Not long. First the gas is to sedate her. While that is pumped in, we allow her powers to recuperate.” McQueen explained.
Stackhouse raised an eyebrow, “Isn’t that a risk?”
Shaking her head, Amanda said, “No. While she may be powered up, the gas keeps her so disoriented that she can’t think straight to use it. Plus we always have the option of using the power drain like we did when she first awoke.”

“Beginning the procedure.” The doctor reported over the television set. A camera angle now showed the woman working a complex computer system. Techs worked other parts of the system, as the doctor began the main sequence with a few strokes on the keyboard.

A humming began to issue from the power coping pods. Electron could feel the return of her powers; however drugged with the anesthetic gas she couldn’t focus to use them. The supervising doctor adjusted her glasses and looked at the data coming across her computer screen. Satisfied with the results she spoke aloud, “Subject is at 100%, still sedated, ready to begin duplication.”

Hitting a few more keystrokes, the doctor completed the act of stealing Electron’s unique powers. Erin’s bonds glowed blue as the drained the meta-electrical energy from her body. The brunette heroine felt her restored powers now get sucked right out of her. Replacing her powers was an overwhelming sense of nausea and fatigue. The young woman was soon overwhelmed by the combination of debilitating gas and theft of her gifts.

Leanne on the other hand was feeling great. The blue glow that had came from Electron’s restraints moved through a series of connecting cables, and arrived at the blue leotard wearing girl’s tube. As her restraints began to glow, she felt stronger. Energy filled her body and she arched her neck gasping in pleasure as the power flowed into her. In a minute all of Electron’s powers had been copied, transferred, and received.

The doctor and techs went over and released Leanne. She was a little disoriented at first but quickly recovered. After checking her over, the doctor asked, “Well?”
Leanne smiled raising her hand she concentrated and arcs of electricity began to jump off it. She then floated off the ground a few inches.

Watching from the conference room, Stackhouse smiled, “It works.”
Amanda was pleased as well; her place in the hierarchy of the Trust was secure, “As I promised. Of course we will need to continue our trials. Copying the other superheroes powers then trying to combine them after that.”
“The other candidates will be ready.” Stackhouse replied. Victoria had brought the power transfer candidates to the U.S. after pulling them from her own meta-human power project. Each young woman was in peak physical condition, and completely loyal to the organization.

Stackhouse went over to the table and picked up a bottle of champagne, “This deserves a toast.”

…………………….

The window was left open just how she liked it. Kara had once left it closed and without thinking, flown right through it. ‘That had been a fun conversation with the landlord; how did you shatter your window? Uhh….I put a lamp through it?’ Kara figured the explanation that she had broke it by coming back as Supergirl would defiantly been a worse response to the question.

Flying into her apartment, the Girl of Steel touched down. She looked absolutely stunning. Bright blue eyes and long blonde hair across her shoulders distracted just as many criminals as her superpowers did. Like her cousin, Kara’s costume was a mix of blue, red, and yellow. Recently Supergirl had decided to add some yellow to the collar of her leotard and the end of her sleeves, giving her a little difference between Clark and herself. She loved her cousin but was tried of people thinking of her as Superman in a skirt.

Quickly changing out of her uniform, Supergirl became Linda Danvers. Her blonde hair that had once been free was now in a ponytail. A pair of stylish glasses took attention away from her eyes. Plus she was now wearing a t-shirt and some fleece pants. Kara was taking an afternoon off. Floating over to the kitchen she opened up the cupboard and pulled out a coffee mug. After filling with water, Kara blasted it with a burst of heat vision, boiling the water. Finally she placed a pair of tea bags into the cup and floated back to her couch.

Coming to rest on the comfy old sofa, the disguised Maiden of Might reached for a novel. As she grabbed the book, an orange blur jumped on her, “Hey Streaks.”
Kara’s orange and white cat purred and came to rest in her lap. Smiling she petted the cat and took a sip of the tea, “Ready for another chapter?” she asked the cat. It just purred.

Right as she was about to open the book, a knock came from her door. ‘Oh come on!’ Kara thought. She was just about to get relaxed, now the kryptonian cutie was ticked. Getting up, Kara let a blast of X-Ray vision show her who was about to get a tongue lashing. It surprised her that it was a woman in a wheelchair. This cooled her down as she pulled it open.

Before she even had a chance to speak, “Hi Linda Danvers, I’m Athena. We’ll save my real name for later. I’m going to just be blunt and get it over with.” Taking a breath she looked Kara right in the eyes, “You’re Supergirl, I know. Don’t worry I don’t plan on telling anyone but I need your help.”

Kara was speechless but sure of one thing. She wouldn’t be taking this afternoon off.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Here are some HMs of Electron and Lightspeed
Attachments
lsp.PNG
Lightspeed's new costume
lsp.PNG (81.54 KiB) Viewed 6672 times
el.PNG
Electron
el.PNG (82.44 KiB) Viewed 6672 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Okay, one more image. I wanted to show everybody what I was talking about with SG adding some yellow to her costume. This lovely lady was at the latest DragonCon and I just loved her combo of the old and new SG costumes. If only she was blonde...
Attachments
IMG_5638.jpg
IMG_5638.jpg (21.84 KiB) Viewed 6666 times
Anonymous

Very nice! I'm FINALLY able to get enough time together to start delving into the stories section....I'm loving it so far!

JPC
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maybe ArgonGirl needs a dash of yellow!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Okay still working on the next update. Hopefully tonight, till then an HM of superheroine Fire
Attachments
fr.PNG
fr.PNG (80.85 KiB) Viewed 6634 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Fire and Lightspeed had finally arrived outside the building recently bought by Amanda McQueen in Virginia. At first they couldn’t see much, till Jessie offered up a solution. She would run around the compound as fast as she could, faster than the human eye. Doing a couple of superspeed passes, she managed to scout out the site.
“Okay, there are three roaming guards walking the perimeter. Two more occupy a booth near the front entrance. There is only one however on the roof.”

Fire smiled, “Recommending an airborne assault?”
“For you, I’ll draw their fire by going in through the front door.” Lightspeed answered.
Shannon shook her head, “No. This lady is dangerous, she managed to capture all my friends Jessie and no offensive but most of them were more powerful than you.”
“Don’t worry Shan, I’m betting she’s pretty confident right now. It’s going to take them a couple minutes to adjust to a superfast blonde running amok inside their base. By that time you should have found everybody.” Lightspeed explained.

Fire still didn’t like it but, the plan did have a good chance of working. Lightspeed wasn’t expected, so there wasn’t any trap designed for her like there had been with the others. Plus with all the confusion, Fire should easily be able to find Ice and the others. She shook Jessie’s hand and they spilt up.

…………………..

“American Star is being taken back to her cell.” Amanda reported. Victoria and she were resting in the CEO’s office. They had gotten quite comfortable, removing their suit jackets and shoes. The women now relaxed on a pair of leather sofas, their fabulous legs encased in dark stockings.
“Every one of the duplications went off without a hitch. I’m impressed Amanda, a toast to you, Number Two.” Victoria offered.
The brunette nodded, “Thank you Boss. Claire and Mary wouldn’t be upset about my new position will they?”
“Hmm. Their failures over the past months warrant a demotion. If they have a problem with it they are welcome to leave.” The blonde said as she took a sip of her glass.

Suddenly alarms rang out in the room. Amanda got up and walked over in her stocking feet to her desk. Pushing a button on the phone, “What is going on?”
“A super has attacked the building ma’am! All the outside guards have been taken down, she’s heading in.” the voice on the other end replied in a panicked voice.
Not impressed Amanda hissed back, “I don’t care what you do, stop her!”

Victoria thought for a moment and then called out, “Amanda.”
“Yes?”
The blonde smiled seductively, “I have an idea.”

…………………..

Two assault rifle armed guards took position at the end of the hallway. Their weapons set to full auto; they were ready to shred whoever came down the hallway in a bright costume. However they weren’t prepared for what did come down the hallway, one of their fellow guards. He crashed into the wall, and then a white blur headed right for them. Shocked by what had just happened to the guy in front of them, the two men were slow to react.

“Hi there!” Lightspeed said cheerfully from behind them. They turned and pointed their weapons at her, “Oh come on, is that how you treat a lady?” Lightspeed proceeded to spin in place, with her arms extended from her body. Her extreme velocity spin turned her arms into blunt objects no one could resist. Both men were out cold seconds later. Lightspeed satisfied they weren’t seriously injured, moved on.

She continued moving through the facility, knocking guards left and right. Jessie encountered some black spandex clad ladies armed with lasers. Lightspeed took this to mean that she was getting closer to the bigwigs. Moving forwards, she was surprised that there was no resistance. Suddenly, she lost her footing.
“Ah!!! Can’t slow down!” Jessie cried out. Her sneakers had lost traction on something slippery, however she was moving to fast to see what it was. With little to no dignity, Jessie fell on her super-spandex covered behind and slid forwards into a large open part of the building.

Rolling to a stop she rested on her arms and looked around. The room was a gym or something. Equipment and heavy weights laid everywhere, but this was no normal gym. Each weight was a couple tons, there were large metal blocks that had been melted through, and all sorts of stuff Lightspeed couldn’t recognize.

Standing up she looked back the way she had came. A layer of Ice was on the ground that is what had caused her to slip and slide. Lightspeed then had a terrifying thought, what if the superheroines had been brainwashed or hypnotized. If it was true, then the heroine Ice, Fire’s sister had just attacked her. Jessie shot up onto her feet and looked for a threat. Nothing moved in the gym, the ice that had gotten her earlier quickly melted.

Nothing appeared for a few seconds, and then Jessie heard the buzz of energy. She side stepped as fast as she could and dodged the lighting blot that slammed into the ground next to her. Assuming a defensive stance, Lightspeed saw a blue leotard wearing woman descend from above. Jessie was partially relieved. She knew that the woman attacking her was not Electron, but now she had to deal with the fact that this woman seem to have Electron’s powers. ‘Great don’t have to fight my fellow heroines, but just their powers’.

Suddenly Lightspeed hit bit by a blue beam. Ice began to encase her from neck to toe.
“There, we’ve got her.” Ashley said as she slid over to Leanne. The blonde was wearing a white leotard with blue tights; she had received the replication of Ice’s powers.
“Good job.” Leanne replied staring at the frozen Lightspeed, “You’re ours now.”
A little chilled Jessie spoke, “Don’t….think…so…”

Lightspeed began to vibrate, and accelerated till she was moving in a blur. She was moving so fast the friction of Lightspeed’s movements melted the Ice. In seconds she was free. The pair of superpowered stealers tried attacking. Leanne sent a bolt of lighting at Jessie, as Ashley fired off some more freezing streams. The white and blue heroine easily dodged both attacks and came up from behind. Putting both girls in a headlock, Lightspeed then pulled the girls forwards with her. Too stunned to use their powers to save them, Jessie disoriented them by running a couple laps at high speed, and then released them as she slowed down. Both supervillainess in the making were unable to stop themselves, and crashed head first into one of the multi-ton weights. Ashley and Leanne were knocked out cold.

……………

Victoria Stackhouse and Amanda McQueen watched their newly powered trainees get beaten quite easily by the speeder heroine, “Well that worked well.”
Amanda was less critical, “It was a good idea Boss, and even though they didn’t stop her. They did buy us time to get the trap prepared.” McQueen hit the button on her phone and spoke, “Now.”

…………..

Lightspeed secured the two leotard wearing villains with some rope lying in the gym. It wouldn’t hold them if they woke up, but since they were out it was okay. Jessie was about to move on and see if she could find Fire when her head was filled with pain. Clutching the sides of her head, covering her ears, Lightspeed sank to her knees.
A painful buzzing or ringing noise was being made in the gym. For some reason it seemed to go right into her brain, causing extreme pain and discomfort.

“What is that….I can’t think… got to get…out of here…” Lightspeed said as her brain pounded from the noise. Jessie saw that there was an open set of doors at the other end of the gym. Without checking it out she took off at full speed. As she exited the room, relief was instantaneous. Jessie was about to slow down when the floor disappeared from beneath her. Lightspeed fell down a shaft her arms banging against the metal ducting. Jessie caught a glimpse of light at the end, only it was blurred as if she was staring through something transparent. Her sneakers went through first, catching a blue sticky substance over it. The rest of the sticky cover got caught over her uniform. Even though she had fallen and been caught off guard, she still managed to land upright on two feet.

“What is this stuff?” Lightspeed tried pulling the sticky material off. But it wouldn’t move, it stretched but she couldn’t get it off. Next she tried running forwards. Jessie was then shocked to find she couldn’t move. The same sticky material covering her body was on Lightspeed’s super-sneakers.

Jessie struggled trying to free herself. As she was doing this though, the blonde speed queen began to feel a little lightheaded. She found it harder to stay focused. Lightspeed started to concentrate to try and vibrate the material off her, but couldn’t get going. ‘Why am I feeling drained…’ the heroine thought. Her eyelids were becoming heavy, she couldn’t stay awake. ‘The stuff….its….knocking me out…draining…my energy…’ Lightspeed realized. She reached for her accelerator belt, hoping that by taking it off, the goop would stop feeding on her superpowers, giving her a chance to escape. Lightspeed was too far gone however to try it. Jessie’s eyes rolled into her head and they shut shortly afterwards. She stood their like a slumped statute her arms hanging down towards the ground.

A door opened behind the heroine. Amanda and Victoria walked over taking a look over their surprise guest. “A speed heroine, not much good if you can’t move.”
“Lightspeed.” Amanda McQueen said, “I ran her photo through the good doers’ database. This belt is the accelerator allowing her to travel at superfast speeds.” McQueen found the latch for the device and removed it from Lightspeed’s waist.
Seconds later, the blonde heroine began to recover. Victoria was surprised, “The energy draining material not keeping her out?”
“It’s designed to drain meta-energy. Without her belt, she’s no longer powered.” McQueen replied.

Amanda removed a white cloth from her waist band of her skirt. Walking over to Lightspeed she placed the chloroform over the blonde’s face. Jessie’s eyes started to open, then had a little shock on them, but quickly became droopy again. She was soon out.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very, very nice capture, Sg!! My compliments! I certainly hope Fire fares better than Lightspeed! Nice update! 8)
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Lightspeed's capture was masterful...knocked off balance by a sheet of ice, encased in ice, attacked by ear-piercing sonic waves, falling through a trap door, stuck in a sticky blue energy draining substance, and the chloro'ed...WOW! Very, very nicely done!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Fire had not encountered as much resistance. With the top guard distracted, Shannon had easily taken her down. The thermal powered heroine quickly moved through the building. Listen in to the guard’s transmissions she found out the girls were being held in the lowest levels of the building. Lightspeed had caused so much confusion that no one even tried to stop Fire as she headed for the cells.

Arriving at the cells, Shannon saw each of her friends and her sister, out cold. American Star and Phase were lying on bunks in theirs, Wavelength barely awake under a UV light, and Ice was under heat-lamps. Fire moved for her sister’s cell first. The door was a clear substance not glass or plastic. Placing her hands on the door, she concentrated and raised its temperature. Soon the clear substance began to melt and Fire finished it off with a blast of concentrated heat from her eyes.

Entering the room she immediately grabbed Sara and pulled her out to the cooler hallway. On her knees with Sara, Fire began to suck the heat from her body. This seemed to bring Sara back to consciousness.
“Sis…” she said quietly.
“Hey there, sleeping on the job eh?” Shannon smiled as she pushed some hair out of Ice’s face.
“You…need to get out…of here…” Sara weakly ordered.
“No, not without any of you.” she laid Sara against a wall and moved to free Wavelength.

Suddenly the flamer was knocked down by a blast of energy. Looking to the source of the blast, Fire saw a woman wearing a white leotard and yellow tights. Her hands were glowing brightly. The woman was about to fire again when she was hit with an icy burst by Sara. Still leaning against the wall she had managed to fire, but the action has exhausted the weakened superheroine.
“Thanks sis.” Shannon said quietly as she returned fire, two streams of flame lanced out from her hands and hit the attacking superpowered henchwoman.

Kristin had been empowered with Wavelength’s abilities; this included the power to create a powerful energy shield. Shan’s flames had no affect on the shield, “Fast learner…” Fire said to no one in particular. The red-headed heroine leapt to the air, and was tackled by Kristin sending them both to the ground. Griping each other’s arms the two superpowered women rolled around the floor trying to get an advantage over the other their costumes rubbing against each other. Fire had the upper hand though, she processed super-strength, and Wavelength didn’t.

Getting a good grip, Fire threw Kristin off her and the yellow and white clad girl slammed into the ceiling. Unprepared for the assault, she smashed her head into metal roof. Landing with a spat on the floor, her eyes rolled into her head and she was out. Fire had gotten back to her feet and was then taken from behind. A pair of red spandex-lryca arms wrapped around Fire’s chest. Shannon grunted as the air was squeezed out of her body by a powerful bear-hug.

Trying to take her down was Serena, who had been given American Star’s powers. Unlike the heroine however, the dirty blonde didn’t need power bracelets to use them. She was wearing a red leotard with flesh-tone tights and quickly sapping Shannon’s ability to resist. Just as it had been when she was fighting Kristin, one of the two ladies was stronger except this time it wasn’t Fire. American Star was much more powerful in that department.

To counter the assault, Fire heated up her body to the point it was glowing red hot. Serena’s stolen invulnerability was put to the limit by the thermal attack and screamed as she let Fire go, backing away. Shannon caught her breath and recovered.

“Alright time out for you!” Fire said catching her breath. Concentrating, she began to suck up the oxygen in the room. Serena, finally recovered from the game of hot potato moved to attack Fire but began to stagger.
“What…can’t…breathe…” the woman stammered. The air had lost the oxygen content needed to keep her awake. Sinking to her knees the blonde villain passed out.

Fire returned to the oxygen back to the room. Turning to look back at Ice, she saw her attack on the new arrival had also knocked Sara out. Fire knew that more people would be coming to try and capture her. Lightspeed hadn’t shown up yet. She hated it, but Fire needed to retreat, and get her and Sara out of there. Heading back to Ice, she lifted the sleeping ice princess in her arms and flew back the way she came.

Flying through the hallways, she was heading back to the roof when a heavy metal door slammed down blocking her escape. Landing with Sara still in her arms, Fire shot off a pair of super intense beams of heat from her eyes. Unlike the cells holding the girls, this stuff was a lot tougher and she couldn’t melt through it quickly enough. She was about to try and go another way when three people blocked her path.

One was wearing a white leotard with blue tights, the other two sported smart women’s business suits and tights.
“Fire, well now I have a complete heroine collection.” Amanda McQueen said standing next to Victoria Stackhouse.
“Mrs. McQueen and Ms. Stackhouse nice of you to both come together for me easier to take you to jail.” Fire taunted as she put Ice down out of the way.
“I don’t think so Fire.” Amanda smiled; she nodded to the blonde in white and blue.

Ashley put her hands out and shot streams of icy snow at the red-headed heroine. Fire brought her own hands up and tried creating a wall of heat to melt the snowy attack. However the attack included not only ice but extreme cold as well. Shannon sank to her knees as the bitterly cold wind coming from Ashley drained her strength. The girl that had stolen her sister’s powers walked causally forwards, sending Fire to the floor.

Shannon collapsed onto her back, no longer able to mount a resistance.
“That’s enough Ashley.” Stackhouse ordered, ending the attack. The arms dealer walked forwards and kneeled down next to Fire. Shan struggled to stay awake, her body too weakened to offer resistance. Reaching into her pocket, Victoria removed a small spray bottle. Aiming it right at Fire’s face she squeezed off a few short bursts. Concentrated chloroform coated Fire’s face and mask. Its smell quickly sent the heroine into a deep slumber.

“No…” Victoria heard. Looking over her shoulder she saw Ice trying to reach out and either grab her or use her powers on Stackhouse.
“It seems Ashley’s actions have revived her.” McQueen commented. With all of the emotion that person had stepping on an ant; Victoria took her chloroform bottle and sprayed another burst in the face of Ice. The young heroine scrummed to the power of the drug and fell right back asleep.

Standing up she looked at Ashley and pointed to the two heroines, “Get these two back to their cells. Also, tell Cindy she will be receiving her powers shortly.”
“Yes Ms. Stackhouse.” Ashley responded, and went over to retrieve the two defeated super-heroic sisters.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ooooh! Eeeeevil!! How will these poor super-girls get out of the evil clutches of the Brain Trust? Splendid work, sg! Can't wait to see more of this one!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

“So, just to sum it up” Drew Prince said standing next to Linda Danvers, and Anne Madison, “All your friends have been captured by the Trust, probably so they can drain them of their powers, and your one rescue attempt has seemed to end in complete failure. Did I hit all the high points?”
Anne wasn’t taking it lightly, “What was I supposed to do! The Trust managed to hack my system they used it to track everyone down with their communications. It’s my entire fault I know it okay! I reacted without thinking. We've never been in this much trouble before!” she yelled.

Kara went over and put a hand on Anne’s shoulder, “Nobody is looking to lame blame. Now let’s come up with a plan ourselves here to avoid the same mistakes.”
“Okay…I’m pretty sure they are keeping everyone at this new Lightworks place in Virginia. I managed to check the building contractors in the region and a lot of them were brought in constructing some tough stuff, almost military strength bunkers. Plus, Lightworks ordered lots of security equipment and items I know would keep the girls prisoner.”

Supergirl nodded, “Alright. Now we should expect some heavy resistance. Drew I’d say your guess is right, Stackhouse wants American Star and company for their powers which means we will run into someone or lots of people using them. Anne stay here and see if…”
“I’m going!” the young woman demanded.
“No, and sorry to be frank but you will be a too much risk.” Kara looked at Anne’s wheelchair.

Anne’s hands gripped her wheels a little tighter. Ever since a gymnastic accident a few years ago, she had been without the use of her legs. She was still in great shape, smart as either of the two superheroines in the room, and an expert hacker. However in a battle with a mercenary army and superpowered henchwomen she would be an easy target, at least that’s what Supergirl thought.

“Just take to me to the site. I’ll leave my wheelchair here. Just set me down outside the complex in the woods, I can help you by hacking their systems give you intel.” And one more way to help, Anne thought.
Drew added in, “Anne, I know you want to do that but you can do that from her. Plus what if Supergirl and I fail, who lets my sister know or any other heroes what’s happening. If your captured that’s it.”

Anne shook her head, “I’m tried of sitting on the sidelines. Yes, I still won’t be fighting but I will be there, whatever happens.”
Supergirl wanted to say no. However she could understand how Anne felt. If Kal, Diana, Drew, Babs, or Courtney was in danger and she was told by Batman to sit back and wait? How would I feel Kara thought
“Okay. You can come. BUT, you will stay outside the danger, or I will fly you back here myself understand.” Kara said looking Anne right in the eyes.
“I understand.”

…………………..

Supergirl was holding Anne in her arms. The sister of American Star hand her arms locked around Kara’s head while Supergirl carried her. All the hacker had brought with her was a small laptop, PDA, and transmitter. Supergirl had offered to just carry Anne in the chair, but for some strange reason Anne refused. Wonder Girl in her red sleeveless unitard with gold stars running down her chest was flying alongside. Her golden belt and lasso reflected in the moonlight giving her an unnatural shine. Wind was rippling Kara’s cape and Anne’s white hoodie sweatshirt. It was zipped up tightly so she could keep the cold wind from biting into her too much.

“There it is.” Supergirl called out, her excellent vision had spotted the complex from the air. The two superheroines descended and landed on the same wooded hill that Fire and Lightspeed had just two hours ago. Anne was set down on the ground lying on her side. Sitting up she and Kara moved her unresponsive legs into a position where she could sit up and worked.
“Okay I’ll see if I can get in through their firewalls and blocks. Supergirl what can you see?” Anne asked.

Her pupils turned white as Supergirl used her vision, “Okay we’ve got lots of shielded part, damn it I love my cousin but did he have to mention kryptonians can’t see through led to his girlfriend?”
“Of course, he’s a sucker for brunettes.” Wonder Girl joked.
Kara stuck her tongue out at the Amazon, then going back to work, “Okay…I can see a large gym or training center in the center of the building….Gotcha!”
“What?” Anne demanded.
“Star, Ice, Fire, Electron, plus Ms. Stackhouse and McQueen all of them are in the gym. There is also another group of girls moving around using superpowers, under the direction of someone…oh no…” Supergirl paused.
Wonder Girl concerned, “What? Kara?”
“Patterson, Jessica Patterson is training them.”
“Who is this girl?” Anne was upset seeing Supergirl shaken that much.

Drew explained, “She used to be the supervillainess Solar Flare, but Kara stopped her and stripped her of her powers. Let’s say that she has a grudge out against Supergirl.”
“Yes, and she will do anything to get her powers back. She’s nowhere near responsible enough with them. Flare would take down the entire country if need be to get me. I can’t let that happen.” Supergirl explained.
“Well let’s make sure she doesn’t get the chance.”

…………………..

Allison was getting tired of watching this. Stackhouse’s M-Girls or Meta-Girls were mastering their powers and getting better by the minute. She, Ice and Fire, plus Electron were Amanda’s personal guests. Each of the superheroines had no chance of escape, Star was missing her bracelets and in shackles, Erin, Sara, and Shannon all had on collars that blocked their powers. Even if they had their strength, Allison didn’t think it would help the copying machine for superpowers left them all weakened afterwards, it took hours to feel like themselves again.

Fire in fact still looked woozy; she had been subjected to the power duplicator only an hour ago. M-Girl Cindy, a short dark haired woman in a black sleeveless leotard and white tights now using those copied powers in a sparing match with Serena who had Star’s powers.

“Magnificent is it.” McQueen said. She and Victoria were with the girls inside a skybox.
“Once we refine the process we won’t need you any longer. So I’m going to offer you a choice.”
“What ever it is, shove it up your rear end.” Erin hissed. Star smiled as did the other heroines.
Stackhouse shook her head, “If you girls were to work for me, I’d make it worth your while. When I’m done I’ll need a team to train my M-Girls, you would all be prefect for it.”
“Like Electron said, bite us, oh excuse me…shove it. Sorry to misquote you Electron.” Allison smirked.
“No problem Star.” The electrical lass responded.
“You have one chance ladies, make it the right one. No one is coming to save you.”

Seconds later the roof of the gym exploded.

……………………..

Jessica Patterson was in a foul mood. She had been only free from prison for a week then ordered by her Aunt to join Ms. Stackhouse for a trip back to the states. Now she was trying to help some twit get a hold of powers that should be hers. M-Girl Kristin was having trouble mastering the alien powers of Wavelength. Since Jessica had experience with similar powers during her time as Solar Flare, Stackhouse thought she could help train the girl.

“I can’t do it!” the white and yellow clad woman said turning to face Jessica.
“Yes you can, just focus!” the ex-supervillainess hissed back.

Kristin turned back to her task, creating a blast of energy that could blow a hole through a tick steal plate. She brought her hands together, closed her eyes and tried to focus. Energy began to build up in the spot between her hands, and the girl then put them out and fired. A pulse of bright golden light lashed out and slammed into the armored plate, blasted right through it.

All smiles Kristin turned to look at Jessica who responded, “Finally, now let’s work on a continuous burst.”

The roof shattered right after that. After shielding herself from falling debris, Jessica looked and saw who had crashed the party, “Supergirl…”

Kara and Drew flew down and landed in the middle of the gym full of superwomen. Up in the both Stackhouse and McQueen were stunned, Allison and the girls grinned.
“Hi is this a private club or can anyone just walk in?” Supergirl asked with a smile.
Stackhouse wasn’t laughing, “GET THEM!”

M-Girls launched themselves from all directions. Serena, Kristin, Cindy, Ashley, Leanne all went for the two superheroines, and were all knocked in one direction or the other seconds later.
“So is that all they’ve got?” Wonder Girl asked.
“Hope not, I haven’t even broken a sweat.” Supergirl replied, “Think you can handle things here?”
“Sure, I needed a little workout.” Drew smiled. Kara nodded and took off flying towards the skybox that held the two villainous CEOs. She took a quick look for Jessica Patterson, but the girl had gotten away. Cursing herself, Kara knew she should have caught her but Star and her friends needed rescuing.

Drew was left with the M-Girls. They picked themselves off the floor and shook the cobwebs out of their heads, “So who’s next?”

Serena and Ashley struck next. First Ashley tried firing off a stream of ice to cover Wonder Girl, while Serena went to punch Drew. Wonder Girl sidestepped and avoided the icy attack, and delivered a spin kick into Serena. Her red boot connected with the girl’s gut, and drove the M-Girl to her knees. Ashley then tried to take Wonder Girl off her feet. Freezing the floor beneath the Amazonian Princess, Drew slipped but then flew in another direction. Landing on stable ground, she proceeded to use her lasso. Whipping it out, she caught both Serena and Ashley. Pulling the lasso with all her strength, she sent the two villains flying to the other side of the room. Both were knocked out as they slammed against the wall.

Drew was then grabbed from behind; Leanne wrapped her arms around Wonder Girl’s chest. This pinned the young Amazon’s arms to her side, “Gotcha!” Leanne said into Drew’s ear. Wonder Girl winced as electricity poured into her body.
“That’s it do it!” Cindy cried out seeing that Drew was being affected.
Wonder Girl gritted her teeth and tried to focus. Finally she came up with an idea. The warrior woman spun in place and Leanne wasn’t ready for it. She went flying off and landed on a mat. Stunned, the lighting M-Girl would be out of the fight for awhile.

Cindy and Kristin tried to take down the Amazon next. Both girls fired off their powers, fire from Cindy, light from Kristin. Drew brought both of her bracelets up and deflected the attacks. The two women kept trying those attacks, but Wonder Girl was too skilled thanks to hours of playing bullets and bracelets. She eventually managed to deflect two shots back at their shooters. Cindy and Kristin were both knocked down by their own attacks. Wonder Girl managed to turn just in time to deal with a renewed Leanne.

……………

McQueen and Stackhouse fell back to Amanda’s office with their superheroine prisoners in tow. American Star and the others had struggled the whole time, but they were weakened in their efforts thanks to the guards who gave them each a blast of chloroform from a spray bottle each had. These guards held the heroines back while Stackhouse and McQueen sent guards to try and slow Supergirl down.

“What do we do?” Amanda asked. She was unprepared for Supergirl; Amanda hadn’t counted on taking that much heat.
Stackhouse was surprising clam, “Just follow my lead.”

Suddenly the doors of office blew open. The heavy oak doors fell to the floor, revealing hands on hips, powerstance Supergirl standing there instead. The Girl of Steel moved away from the pile of knocked out guards and forwards towards Stackhouse and McQueen.
“Alright it’s the end of the line for both of you.” Kara confidently said.

“I think not Supergirl. Guards…” Stackhouse called out. Supergirl watched as each of the guards pulled a knife and placed it at the throat of each heroine.
Kara frowned, “Tell them to stand down.”
“No. Kill them.” Victoria ordered with little to no emotion.

As the guards moved to kill, they each fell over. Supergirl moved at speeds that Lightspeed would have envied. Kara knocked each guard out of the way and rendered them unconscious in seconds. The closest any of the heroines got to being hurt was a scratch on Sara’s neck. The woozy superheroines fell to the ground too and watched with satisfaction as Supergirl shoved Amanda McQueen to the ground and now had Stackhouse held by the collar off the ground. One of Victoria’s shoes fell off, revealing her nylon encased foot.

“It’s over Stackhouse.” Supergirl said holding her up.
The arms dealer shook her head, “No, its over for you.”

Stackhouse reached into the pocket and revealed a clear crystal object. The woman then placed the object over Supergirl’s chest, right on top of Kara’s S shield. Kara looked down at it and dropped Victoria, thinking it was kryptonite, however it wasn’t.
“I don’t know what you expected to do with this Stackhouse but…but….what?” Supergirl said as she tried to pull the object off.
“I expected to trap you with it. You see Supergirl that is quite a special piece of technology.” Stackhouse explained on her knees looking up at Supergirl.

Kara stepped backwards, trying to remove the crystal which was growing. It proceeded to cover one of her hands. The object continued to grow, covering her upper chest and left arm now, “What is it, I can’t break it…” Supergirl stammered. She tried using her heat vision on it, but the substance wouldn’t budge. Stackhouse stood up and watched with complete joy as Supergirl was rendered helpless.

“Its kryptonian technology my dear, if your not familiar with it I wouldn’t be surprised it was before your time.” Stackhouse watched as Kara sank to one knee, the crystal now covering her red mini skirt and fleshtone tights. The villainess continued, “Before your uncle invented the Phantom Zone system, criminals on Krypton were dealt with another way, imprisonment.”

Supergirl tried to not listen to Stackhouse, hoping to use her strength or powers on the crystal. However nothing she did had any affect. The crystal now covered her red boots, pinning them to the floor. Stackhouse continued, “Instead of supermax facilities like us Earthlings use, your ancestors used a special crystal design. It trapped the offender in the crystal matrix, rendering them into complete suspended animation.”

Kara was getting sleepy the kryptonian tech was affecting her as if she had no powers. Crystal began to crawl up her neck and towards her face. She managed to move her head to look at Stackhouse, “You’re trapped in their now Supergirl, forever and forever…”

“No…Supergirl…” American Star managed to say through her chloroformed induced haze. Her idol was being beaten in front of her very eyes.
Kara to Stackhouse’s surprise was able to move her head at the last minute and looked at American Star, “Sorry…”

The crystal then covered her face, encasing her in the clear off white cocoon. McQueen walked up to her boss amazed, “You were prepared for this?
“Insurance, Supergirl threatened up once and I always wanted to be prepared. Kryptonite could be used other places, this was ever incase she got that close.”
“Well it worked, now what do we do with her?” Amanda asked.
Stackhouse sighed, “I’m afraid we can’t move her without freeing her. I’ll need to have one of my operatives bring some kryptonite here before we can think about that, don’t want her attacking us the moment she’s freed after all.”
Amanda smiled, “Sounds like a plan Boss.”

Neither woman noticed a camera moving in the corner of the room.

………………..

“Oh no…I need to move much quicker than I thought.” Anne hadn’t been counting on McQueen or Stackhouse being able to render Supergirl helpless. The hacker had watched the whole thing from her laptop after hacking into the security camera system. Quickly she powered down the laptop and hid it. Once that was done she looked around to see if anyone was looking.

“Okay…here goes nothing.” Anne moved the zipper down the front of her hooded sweatshirt. Taking it off she revealed a bright red material underneath that was skin tight….
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent update, sgz! Love the Kryptonian plot twist and capture! Great thinking! Only you could capture Supergirl without Kryptonite! And it looks like Annie's got a little surprise for everybody! Very nicely done! =D> =D> =D>
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Wonder Girl had her arms held by two M-Girls, Serena and Cindy. The two thought they could restrain the Amazon with their strength, big mistake. Drew brought both girls forward and slammed them together, stunning both of the girls. Stopping to take a breath, she wondered were Kara was. She should have easily taken care of Stackhouse and her cronies by now. Drew was about to leave when Ashley came on with a new attack. The ice powered M-Girl fired off her freezing rays and caught Wonder Girl’s legs.

“Ha, your not going anywhere.” The M-Girl confidently spoke. She continued to pour on the ice, working to cover Wonder Girl completely from head to toe. However the Amazon was not about to let that happen. Drew flexed her legs and jumped into the air. This shattered the ice around her legs and brought her out of Ashley’s freezing spray. Pivoting in the air, she spun and brought herself down towards the M-Girl. Looking on confused, Ashley felt really stupid when Wonder Girl stopped spinning next to her and kicked the girl in the head, sending her down and out.

Behind Wonder Girl and the now koed Ashley, Kristin and Leanne were recovering from their last attack. Lying on the ground they worked on trying to get a second wind and a way to win.
“We can’t beat her…” Leanne said.
“Bull, we just need a plan.” Kristin replied, and then she had an inspiration, “I’ve got an idea!”

……………

Anne checked herself one more time, everything was in place, “Okay here goes nothing…” Carefully, the young woman stood up. Her legs reacted as if nothing had ever been wrong with them.
“It works!” she said a little too loud. For the past year she had been working on this little project. It had started when Allison and the gang had run into an intelligent grad student who used nanotechnology to give someone super abilities. They had beaten her and recovered some of the nanoprobes, which they allowed Anne to take a look at. The young woman intensely studied them.

Anne had hoped that the technology could give her back the one thing she missed, her legs. Of course she had accepted life but after seeing what the nanos could do to human tissue, she had hoped they could restore her mobility. Her initial experiments had been successful. The nanos had returned feeling to her legs, and she was able to take a few steps. However she didn’t have enough of them to continue the experiments. Although she was disappointed that angle had failed, it did open up another option. Studying the nanos in detail Anne was able to learn how they stimulated human tissue.

After that she had used her hacking skills to research a number of different areas of research that dealt with empowering the body. Even though it was illegal she accessed files stored in the computers of ANGELS, SHADOW, and even her parents’ original Pentagon research from the 1980s. Using these different sources she managed to come up with something, a suit that would both restore her ability to walk, and give her meta-human abilities. It was like an exosuit but without the hard metal of external bones. Her suit came in two parts. First a pair of tights that were designed specifically for her legs the second half, a leotard that covered the rest of her body except the head.

The suit was made out of a synthetic compound. Using the same tech as the nano technology, boosted her body’s abilities, speed, strength, health, endurance, and of course returned the use of her legs. The outfit was patriotically colored to top it off. Her legs were blue and the leotard red with white sleeves. The whole device was powered by a silver belt that went around her waist. Here was where the design had its one little flaw, a limited power-supply. The small device on the small of her back had power for only four hours of operation, less if she used superpowers probably only two.

Anne completed the look with a blue mask to conceal her identity, “Alright now let’s get moving.”

…………

Wonder Girl had thrown off the latest attack, she was getting bored with this, plus it was wearing her down. ‘Alright something is wrong’ she thought, ‘I need to look for her’. Drew turned away from the dazed and confused girls and started running out of the gym. Suddenly Kristin appeared in front of the Amazonian princess. Figuring she used the lightspeed abilities of Wavelength, Wonder Girl couldn’t outrun her. If she wanted to go forwards she needed to go through Kristin. Drew shook her head, “Look I don’t have time for this.”

“Sure you do. Besides you look a little dazed.” Kristin said with a smile.
“What…AHHHH” Wonder Girl started but then was overwhelmed as a massive bright light escaped the light powered M-Girl’s hands. Drew’s eyes were better protected than most, but the bright light the M-Girl had unleashed had been like staring at the sun, if you were right next to it.

Staggering backwards, Drew kept blinking trying to clear her vision which was bright white. As she stumbled around, Leanne closed from behind and grabbed the blinded heroine in her arms. “This time you’re going down!” the M-Girl then activated her electricity. Drew cried out as thousands of volts and amps poured through her Amazonian physique. Leanne continued to pour electrical energy into her foe; all while Kristin egged her on, “Do it Leanne! Pour it on, she’s getting weaker!”

Wonder Girl was indeed getting weaker from continues contact and the energy ravaging her body. The M-Girl removed one of her arms from Drew’s body and placed her hand on Wonder Girl’s head. She paused the electrical attack and let Drew catch her breath.
“Oh….” She moaned.
“Its lights out for you Wonder Girl!” Leanne laughed. She then unleashed a torrent of fresh electricity into Drew’s head. It proved too much for Wonder Girl and she couldn’t stay awake. The young princess welcomed the coming darkness, and she passed out.

“That did it!” Kristin said with glee, she then walked over to the two, “We need to secure her.”
“Here” Leanne said touching the golden lasso on Wonder Girl’s belt, “use this. Even she can break it.”

Kristin took the lasso off its place and began wrapping the rope around Drew’s upper body. They then laid the defeated superheroine on the ground. She looked great sleeping, golden thread wrapped around her chest and pinning her arms to her sides. The final length of rope went around Wonder Girl’s wrists tying them together behind Drew’s back.

“Finally you beat her.” Both M-Girls turned to see Amanda McQueen standing behind them with Victoria Stackhouse. They admired the site of the defeated superheroine, and then had the two standing M-Girls rouse their teammates.
“Good now help the guards bring American Star, Electron, Fire, and Ice down here.” Stackhouse ordered. Her team moved out, to complete the orders.

Little did anyone know Anne was making her way deeper inside the complex and meeting no resistance.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Okay I realized today I never finished this story! So here is the long and delayed conclusion to Ambushed. Enjoy all!

Moving stealthily around the complex, Anne headed towards Amanda’s office. It took her nearly half an hour to do it, slipping past guards, hacking passwords but she managed to get in eventually. The doors had been completely removed by Supergirl. Moving up to the edge, Anne peaked inside. She saw that there was a single guard on duty watching the crystal encased Supergirl.

Taking a breath, Anne moved inside. Walking silently Anne moved to attack the sentry. Within seconds she was behind the girl and Anne had wrapped both of her arms around the sentry’s neck. Struggling, the guard tried to free herself but she was no match for Anne’s exo-suit enhanced physique. In a minute the girl was out cold at Anne’s legs.

“Okay solved that problem now…” Anne said to herself as she looked at the trapped Girl of Steel. Desperately she tried to see if there was anyway to free Supergirl. After a few minutes however she couldn’t find anything.
“Great now what?”

Then it hit her, “The original crystal.” Anne looked all over Supergirl and tried to find the crystal Victoria had stuck on Supergirl. Finally, “YES!”

Grabbing the original crystal Anne yanked with all her strength. Luckily for her the kryptonian builders of the crystal had only designed it to be impossible to remove it by the person being convicted. As soon as Anne had removed the crystal, the ones covering Supergirl glowed briefly and disappeared. Still unconscious, Supergirl fell to the ground and landed with a thump. Anne got on her knees next to the sleeping Maid of Might and tried to wake her, “Supergirl…come on wake up Kara!”
“What…who are you?” Supergirl asked.

Supergirl stirred and opened her eyes, “Who…are….you?”
Anne smiled, “Supergirl you’re okay!” she helped the blond bombshell sit up and gave her a huge hug. Kara still wasn’t getting it.
“Oh right!” Anne said and removed the mask revealing her face. Kara was a little shocked, “Care to explain?” Anne did talking about the exo-suit and how she had built it.

“Okay but you should have told Wonder Girl and me.” Supergirl replied as Anne finished.
“Sorry but I needed to come and I figured…”
Kara smiled, “Good thing you did. Otherwise I’d still be trapped in there, now its time for a little payback.”

………………

American Star, Electron, Wonder Girl, Fire, Ice, Wavelength, Phase, and last but not least Lightspeed had all been gathered in the main gym. Stackhouse, McQueen, and their M-Girls were standing victorious in front of them. All the superheroines had been rendered helpless; either by removing the source of their powers or keeping their weaknesses close. Ice, Fire, Phase, and Electron all sported collars around their necks that neutralized their powers. American Star and Lightspeed were missing their power bracelets and accelerator belt respectively. Wonder Girl was bound in her own lasso and ordered not to move.

“Well, Mrs. McQueen we should get our subjects to a more secure location before anymore superfreaks show up.” Victoria said. Both women were standing proud and confident, eight superheroines were there prisoners. Each one would be studied and interrogated for every piece of knowledge they had on other heroes and heroines. Then with the help of the young Amazon’s lasso, they could made to work for the Trust.

Amanda was about to reply when someone spoke behind the villainous group, “Don’t think so ladies. Those girls are coming with me and you are heading to prison.”
Stackhouse and McQueen wheeled around and looked in shock at Supergirl, “You! Impossible!”
“Impossible? Please I can fly Victoria let’s not start spouting out what’s possible and what’s not.”

Angry Stackhouse ordered her M-Girls into action, “Destroy her!”

Six M-Girls charged the Girl of Steel who raised her arms in a defensive move. Fire, lighting, ice, and energy lanced out at Supergirl. They slammed into the Girl of Steel with little affect. Kara jumped into the air and took flight. M-Girls Serena, Cindy, Kristin also went airborne to engage in aerial combat with Supergirl. Serena tried to get behind Supergirl and hold her in place while Cindy and Kristin sent blasts of fire and laser at Kara.

On the ground, Leanne and Amy guarded the prisoners. However the were both watching the air battle and not their charges. Suddenly a blur colored blue and red came behind the two M-Girls and delivered super strong and fast neck chops against the two M-Girls. Anne then turned and went to work freeing her friends.

“Who are you?” Allison asked as the red, white, and blue heroine who was untying her bonds.
“Man this whole mask thing really works. My own sister doesn’t recognize me.”
American Star’s eyes bulged out of their sockets, “Anne but how?”
“Not now. Here picked these up for you out of McQueen’s vault.” Anne replied as she placed Star’s power bracelets back on. The blonde heroine felt a rush of energy into her tried and weakened body. Within seconds her powers were back and body replenished.

Standing up American Star was back. As the two M-Girls slowly recovered from their short naps, Stackhouse and McQueen saw the way things were going and ran. As they went out, Victoria ordered her airborne M-Girls to stop messing with Supergirl. At the same Allison and Anne freed their friends and restored their powers. However M-Girls Amy and Leanne were back up and running, “Take this Star!” Leanne cried.

Electricity lanced out and was about to hit American Star when a golden energy shield appeared in front of her. Wavelength had extended a shield and covered her buddy. Only Wavelength was vulnerable as M-Girl Amy came up and attacked. She was wearing a pink sleeveless leotard and white tights and had Phase’s powers. Increasing the toughness of her fist she threw a hard punch right into Wavelength’s stomach.

Supergirl and Wonder Girl had teamed up and easily beaten off the attacks by the inexperienced M-Girls. Drew turned and looked at Fire and Anne, “Think you can handle this?”
“Sure.” Anne replied as she tackled by an M-Girl. However Lightspeed had her covered, picking up Cindy and running at full speed into a wall.

Ice was hit by a blast of fire from Cindy. The flame powered M-Girl poured on the fire watching as it weakened Sara. As she fell to her knees, Ice called out. Cindy was about to get in close and finish Ice off, when Anne got behind her and wrapped her arms around the fire girl’s midsection.
“Now Ice!”
Sara nodded and let out a blast of her freezing stream. Cindy yelped as she was covered in ice, just like Fire the M-Girl’s weakness was extreme cold. Anne dropped the M-Girl and then helped Ice up.

………………

While the M-Girls got beat, Supergirl and Wonder Girl chased down McQueen and Stackhouse. The two had run to a garage which held their limos. As the two women prepared to escape their guards were knocked aside and each woman had a heroine standing in front of them.

“Its over.” Kara explained, ready for a trap.
Victoria smiled, “It could be Supergirl, however if you try to stop us, then your friends in the gym won’t make it.”
“What do you mean?” Wonder Girl asked.

“There is a MOAB beneath the gym, the Mother of All Bombs to be precise. It’s a thermobaric warhead. Pretty much as close to a tactical nuke you can get without the fallout Supergirl. If you try and stop us, you won’t have enough time to save the junior heroines back in the gym.” Stackhouse quickly explained.
“You’re lying!” Wonder Girl tried. She then put her lasso around the head of the Trust.
“Is this bomb you told us about true?”
Stackhouse smiled, “Yes. The countdown started a few minutes ago. I’d say you have only a few minutes left.”

“Wonder Girl we need to go.” Kara said.
“But…” Drew started.
“No time, we need to go.” Supergirl explained. Drew watched her friend’s face and understood, “Right.”

Both heroines took off back the way they came. Stackhouse and McQueen got back into the limo. It drove off as fast as it could.
“How much longer?” McQueen asked.
Stackhouse smiled, “One minute.”

…………..

The M-Girls had been outmatched by the heroines. American Star stood with her sister and friends watching over the dazed women. Lightspeed returned from a zip around the building, “Everybody is gone. They must have cleared out either during the fight or while we were out.”
“It doesn’t matter Supergirl and Wonder Girl will handle the bosses and….” American Star didn’t finish.
Supergirl landed next to all of them, “We need to get out of here right now!”
“What is it?” Fire asked concerned.
“A bomb…big one.”

All the heroines who could fly grabbed someone who couldn’t. Wonder Girl wrapped up all the M-Girls in her lasso and took off with them hanging over her shoulder like St. Nick carrying a bag of gifts. Lightspeed ran out, and Supergirl held Anne and Jenny. Just as the heroines landed on the spot Supergirl and Wonder Girl had, the building disappeared in a massive explosion. The shockwave knocked the girls down, but Wavelength managed to put a shield up to protect them from some flying debris that began to land around them. Once she put down the shield, everyone took a breath and relaxed.

American Star was standing next to her sister, and couldn’t believe that her sister was doing the same thing.
“Anne….how?” she asked.
Anne smiled, “Well…oh no…feeling woozy.” The young woman fell forwards and had to be caught by her sister. Concerned Star asked, “What’s wrong?”
“I guess the suit is out of gas. It kind of has a time limit.” Anne explained.

“Well I’m glad everyone is alright, but what about Stackhouse and McQueen? Aren’t they going to get away?” Phase asked the group.
Supergirl smiled, “Not quiet. Anne care to explain what we did before we showed up in the gym.”
Anne grinned, “Sure thing Kara…”

………….

“Well despite our setback. I will allow you in Amanda.” Stackhouse talked as she shipped a strong drink.
“Thank you boss.” McQueen had a similar strength drink in her hands. She knew that Stackhouse might have had her killed for this screw up, “What about the M-Girls?”
“We will get them out eventually. It’s a good time to lay low for awhile.” Victoria explained. Suddenly their limo slammed on the breaks, “Driver what is it!”

There was no response. Angry Stackhouse went to open the glass panel that separated the driver from the passengers when the passenger doors opened.
“Ms. Stackhouse, Mrs. McQueen.” A man in a suit called.
“Yes.” Both women answered not thinking.
“Agent Trevor, FBI would you please step out of the limo please.” The man ordered.

Stackhouse and McQueen got out of the car only to see the road they were on was blocked by police and SWAT units. FBI sedans and suburbans were on the road as well. The M-Girls were all lined up next to a wicked looking bus. Each had a power restraining collar on their necks. They were also in handcuffs.
“Ladies you have the right to be silent…” Trevor went on to give them their full maranda rights.

A short time later the two ladies were loaded into a pair of FBI cars. As Stackhouse went in she saw Supergirl, Wonder Girl, American Star, Phase, Fire, Ice, Lightspeed, Wavelength, Electron, and some heroine she didn’t recognize all standing and watching the proceedings. Each girl had a smile on their face.

Two Days Later….

It was sunny, beautiful, and isolated, paradise…Anne thought. She was sitting in her chair enjoying the view of the sea. Supergirl had suggested they all deserved some well earned time off. So she had recommended an island in the Pacific. It was completely deserted expect for all the heroines relaxing in swimsuits.

Kara and Carol were sitting on the beach soaking up the suns rays. Both were trading jokes and as the two aliens of the group sharing stories about what on Earth they loved, and what drove them crazy. Ice and Fire were swimming and playing around off the beach. Shannon had picked up Sara out of the water and then dropped the woman from the air back into the sea. Sara responded by freezing a wave, sliding up it, and flying into Shannon to knock her into the water.

Erin, Jessie, Jenny, and Drew were mixing some drinks and chatting under some palm trees. Everyone was relaxed.

“Deep thoughts?” Allison asked as she sat next to her sister.
“Nope…just glad everything worked out.”
Allison took her sister’s hand, “Anne we couldn’t have done it without you. Besides you would have made me wait longer for my new sidekick?”
Anne narrowed her eyes, “Sidekick? American Dream is nobody’s side kick.”
“Oh, older sister and heroine rule applies, you’re the side kick.”
“No way!” Anne said playfully hitting Allison.

“Okay we solve this the right way.” Allison said as she reached behind her. She placed her power bracelets on, “First one to the other side of the island gets to determine American Dream’s status.”
Anne had already put her exo-suit tights on her legs. Checking the battery she looked as Allison and said, “You’re on.”

The End
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Somewhere else…

Jessica Patterson relaxed in her new apartment. She had escaped the Trust building long before it had been destroyed. Thanks to American Star and her friends, Supergirl and Wonder Girl, no one noticed she had slipped away. Jessica stretched out and stood up.

Her new costume had arrived. She had ordered it a short time ago, but luckily her outfitter had been quick. The material on the costume was shinny black. It had a skirt and no sleeves. Yellow rimmed the end of the skirt and the neck. A black and yellow mask also came with the costume. Jessica decided to try it on. Removing her robe she wore nothing but her bra and panties with some shinny tights. Pulling her costume on, Jessica enjoyed the feeling of it on her skin.

“I’m back. And no one, not even Supergirl will stand in my way this time.” Thanks to McQueen’s machine she had been able to recreate her powers. Wavelength’s light abilities, Fire’s flame power, and American Star’s strength had all been combined. With one last look in the mirror, Jessica proclaimed, “Solar Flare has returned!”
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, baby! It's on now!! SG better watch her back!!