2024 Forum/Fan Driven Custom Video - Question #3 - The Superheroine!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all!

*** EDIT*****

We are picking Superheroine only at this stage. Based on that choice, a more appropriate villainess can be selected as well as a modified peril list.

Thought I would get the process moving forward to determine the 2 characters for this fan driven video!

In the interest of keeping things within budget this time around, I thought I would limit the video to just a villainess and superheroine. No henchgirls this time, sorry! But if this goes well, I could see that as a possibility in the future.

Ok, Who will the superheroine be?? I will let this go for about a week or so and then we vote!

Reply with your answers.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You are not making it easy

Wonder Woman and Cheetah (Pricilla Rich version)

There are many others, I could pick but that Cheetah version and the obvious sexual domination she is into has not been used that much.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wonder Woman and Cheetah
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Supergirl vs Knockout. Something different but fun for all.
Supergirl in  OUTMATCHED Vol 2.2 COVER Scaled.png
Supergirl in OUTMATCHED Vol 2.2 COVER Scaled.png (391.98 KiB) Viewed 669 times
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Black Widow vs the Baroness
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Marvel's Silk vs Black Cat.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

cannonfodder wrote:
3 weeks ago
Black Widow vs the Baroness
That's a tough one. Leaning towards Black Cat.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Nykron wrote:
3 weeks ago
Marvel's Silk vs Black Cat.
Definitely Black Cat
argento
Overlord
Overlord

I have a few thoughts on the DC Comic Wonder Woman vs. Circe and the Marvel Ms. Marvel vs. Moonstone (both with the dark Avengers clothes) scenarios.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Black Cat vs Catwoman.

Dazzler vs Dagger.

Titania vs Thundra.

Caitlin Fairchild vs Wonder Girl (Donna Troy).

Starfire vs Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers).
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ww vs harley.jpg
ww vs harley.jpg (114.46 KiB) Viewed 574 times
And have Circe cast spell on Harley to give her WW equivalent powers but not weaknesses. Circe doesn't need to appear. Can be a voice over, or Harley can just reveal that info sometime during vid.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm going to state my suggestions, and then i'm going to state my reasons on why i think they should be considered.

The Heroine - Supergirl... or a supergirl like version of her. There are so many parodies of this character in adult videos that the old legal issues seem to have gone away (seriously just browse clips 4 sales, and people just out right call the character Supergirl, without bothering to hide the fact). Why? You go back and look at the heroine peril genre and you see her among arguable as the most popular heroine to use. Supergirl.net Vladi Wizard countless fictions about her adult misadventures founded the genre.

The character is everything a superheroine should be. She is clearly 'good', her powers are overwhelming, her weaknesses are crippling, she is naive, and most iterations of her costume are flattering to the female form. The character is associated with Superman, who is probably the most recognizable hero around, meaning just about everyone should know who she is. She might be a little over done, but... that's because there is obviously a market for it. Even after all this time, Giga videos are still cranking out asian supergirl hentai videos.

Before suggesting a villain(ess), i think the plot should at least be considered. Even if it's just a few brief moments in the video, it would be nice to see the superheroine (who ever it is, even if it's not supergirl), being 'super'. Show off her super powers, show her taking care of some lower level thugs, or a trap or threat of some sort if you dont' want extra actors around. Perhaps using her powers to at least present a credible threat to the bad guys. It keeps her from looking like a cosplay adult actress, and helps sell the fantasy of viewing a actual heroine in peril. Just my personal view on this.

Now the bad guys.... Really any bad guy with kryptonite is a credible threat, but really... it's been over done. So i was thinking a recognizable bad guy inspired by an actual superman villain might be nice, i was thinking 'Parasite'. You know the bad guy that feeds off Superman, making him weaker and gets strong on his own powers? How great of a video would this be for Supergirl checking the scene of the crime for Kryptonite, not finding any and shows up to apprehend the villain. Man handling them to take prisoner, only to find herself feeling dizzy... getting weaker... she looks around for suspected Kryptonite but finds none... not even a lead box to suggest it might be hidden as a weapon. All the time holding the wrist of the bad guy letting them soak her strength up till they're strong enough to hold her prisoner... peril ensues...

Thoughts?
spandex4fun
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How about Spider-Woman vs. She-Venom, Supergirl vs. Faora, or Silk vs. Scorpia(female Scorpion)
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kitten wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm going to state my suggestions, and then i'm going to state my reasons on why i think they should be considered.

The Heroine - Supergirl... or a supergirl like version of her. There are so many parodies of this character in adult videos that the old legal issues seem to have gone away (seriously just browse clips 4 sales, and people just out right call the character Supergirl, without bothering to hide the fact). Why? You go back and look at the heroine peril genre and you see her among arguable as the most popular heroine to use. Supergirl.net Vladi Wizard countless fictions about her adult misadventures founded the genre.

The character is everything a superheroine should be. She is clearly 'good', her powers are overwhelming, her weaknesses are crippling, she is naive, and most iterations of her costume are flattering to the female form. The character is associated with Superman, who is probably the most recognizable hero around, meaning just about everyone should know who she is. She might be a little over done, but... that's because there is obviously a market for it. Even after all this time, Giga videos are still cranking out asian supergirl hentai videos.

Before suggesting a villain(ess), i think the plot should at least be considered. Even if it's just a few brief moments in the video, it would be nice to see the superheroine (who ever it is, even if it's not supergirl), being 'super'. Show off her super powers, show her taking care of some lower level thugs, or a trap or threat of some sort if you dont' want extra actors around. Perhaps using her powers to at least present a credible threat to the bad guys. It keeps her from looking like a cosplay adult actress, and helps sell the fantasy of viewing a actual heroine in peril. Just my personal view on this.

Now the bad guys.... Really any bad guy with kryptonite is a credible threat, but really... it's been over done. So i was thinking a recognizable bad guy inspired by an actual superman villain might be nice, i was thinking 'Parasite'. You know the bad guy that feeds off Superman, making him weaker and gets strong on his own powers? How great of a video would this be for Supergirl checking the scene of the crime for Kryptonite, not finding any and shows up to apprehend the villain. Man handling them to take prisoner, only to find herself feeling dizzy... getting weaker... she looks around for suspected Kryptonite but finds none... not even a lead box to suggest it might be hidden as a weapon. All the time holding the wrist of the bad guy letting them soak her strength up till they're strong enough to hold her prisoner... peril ensues...

Thoughts?
You absolutely bring up very good points. I was thinking about something like this a few days ago, I should probably establish the character BEFORE the peril elements since that would make more sense. So lets do it this way. We will look for only a superheroine first. I'll keep all the current suggestions. And based on that, we can go ahead and pick a villainess and modify the peril elements as we see fit.
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Kitten wrote:
2 weeks ago

Thoughts?
I like your reasoning there, the one thing I would say is if you are doing Supergirl it has to be with her costume but with a twist because I think the original outfit has been done to death by now.