new superheroine erotica voice actress

General discussions about superheroines!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Not sure where to put this one, so I figured the Lounge would work fine.

Through the transformation customs network on Reddit, I stumbled across a voice actress from Canada who goes under the handle Canadianjoy456 on that platform.

With the support of Reddit member RepresentativeSkin41, an experienced custom writer who has hired over a dozen well-known actresses from Clips4sale studios to act out his erotic superheroine transformation scenarios (you have almost certainly seen his scripts if you follow that stuff), Canadianjoy456 recently entered the realm of superheroine audio erotica.

In what she says is only her second clip ever created, she's done this:

https://soundgasm.net/u/Thatsjustgreatr/The-Secret

And yes, there could be many improvements to the scenario (most of which have already been mentioned by commenters in the Reddit thread she made about the recording, so I'm not going to restate the flaws here), but for a very first try in this genre, it's pretty amazing.

I'm sure there's tons of audio erotica, but I hardly ever see any superheroine work done in that field, let alone transformations - the only one I can think of is the long-running ComicBookBabe (Alyssa), whose audio transformations essentially match what Manic does with his detailed and descriptive erotic TF comics.

Not sure if she would graduate to video, but at least where audio is concerned, this voice actress might be someone to watch if anyone needs such a job done.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I've done some superheroine audio erotica, mostly with the help of AI voices, and one with a friendly volunteer. I don't think the AI voices are quite bedroom ready, IYKWIM. Maybe I just haven't found the magic formula for scripting the appropriate moans, gasps, and screams. Here's a short one I did with Batgirl https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tyLAe6 ... drive_link. I also did one with Wonder Woman and the Shop Class, but that one's less her voice and more that of her captor.
shevek
Producer
Producer

joejanus wrote:
3 weeks ago
I've done some superheroine audio erotica, mostly with the help of AI voices, and one with a friendly volunteer. I don't think the AI voices are quite bedroom ready, IYKWIM. Maybe I just haven't found the magic formula for scripting the appropriate moans, gasps, and screams. Here's a short one I did with Batgirl https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tyLAe6 ... drive_link. I also did one with Wonder Woman and the Shop Class, but that one's less her voice and more that of her captor.
Yeah, that's pretty cold sounding. You need real people to do these things. Try to contact Canadianjoy456 via DMs on Reddit and see if she responds.

By the way, according to RepresentativeSkin41, here's the short comic that goes along with the transformation audio from Canadianjoy456.
Drawn by the artist Plastikevol, it looks good, but I would also recommend such sequences be extended to a full page or even two pages, the way Manic does it. It's more effective and even sexier.
k3my7asxzr2d1.jpeg
k3my7asxzr2d1.jpeg (217.98 KiB) Viewed 238 times