Supergirl meets her match part 2

General discussions about superheroines!
Jay09876
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Amber Kate’s long time friend had watched Kate dismantle supergirl and it turned her on but she knew that Kate didn’t see her as she saw Kate she always had a crush on her and now with her super beauty she’d never look at Amber sexually. Amber visited Kate who looked amazing she stood in her apartment she was just about to sunbathe on her balcony so was wearing a red bikini that covered nothing her thighs were so toned her magnificent 30KK tits that Amber remembered so well when supergirl couldn’t squeeze them. Amber welcomed Kate and said how did you like that Amber smiled and said babe you were magnificent leaving supergirl in a heap she said I’ve got to be honest it was hot to watch. Kate laughed and said thanks Kate towered above Amber at 6ft 4 she said glad you really enjoyed it Amber said to Kate can I ask you something Kate says yeah anything what did her body feel like I’ve always been a fan Kate grinned and said to me like any normal person but i know what you mean her body is magnificent when we were close her body really turned me on and her beauty was amazing. Amber laughed and said well your not bad yourself now she grabbed ambers hand and put it in her abs letting her explore she said that’s what a super body feels like hers would be the same to you Amber loved how firm she was she couldn’t dig her fingers in.

Amber went home wanting to be super but didn’t know how then she remembered the ad Kate had replied to she scoured the internet and eventually found it she clicked on the link and applied. A few weeks later a knock on the door the same man who had visited Kate entered ambers apartment he greeted her and said and what can I do for you young lady Amber said I want to be like Kate he said ah that is not so easy the strum she had is rare why do you want to be like her.Amber replied that she has always wanted to be supergirl and Kate can never be with her while she’s a mere human. The man says I can make both those happen but you must first finish what Kate started I wanted supergirl defeated powerless on her knees if you do that I can help. She said how well my dear firstly you must become supergirl he pulled out a small round laser pen he said press this button while your touching supergirl and it will transfer her power and beauty to you but you must do this publicly and show the world finish what Kate didn’t. She won’t realise straight away.

Amber thought long and hard how to meet supergirl in public she had it the kop a feel charity the charity supergirl was an ambassador for she would host a fundraiser the girl of steel always turned up. Now to set the stage.

On the night supergirl was invited as the guest of honour. Amber had checked if Kate was around she wasn’t she was off making billions with her new powers. That meant she wouldn’t spoil it or see the audience entered and waited supergirls arrival. The girl of steel touched down everyone cheered luckily for her news of her only defeat hadn’t got out so she was happy about that although she didn’t have her costume anymore she’d invented story about times changing and she wanted a new look which were gym leggings which her legs and arse looked incredible in and a gym top that her tits almost bust out of no cape so you could see her muscular arms and back and of course the long blonde hair and stunning beauty forgoes tanned skin cherry red lips amber felt moist looking at her.

Supergirl thanked everyone as be turned to Amber shook her hand Amber couldn’t believe how firm supergirls grip was Amber looked at supergirls impressive and but more so her huge 30J tits ambers always had impressive DD tits herself but no match for supergirl. Amber said thanks for coming they had the night all was great towards the end Amber approached the girl of steel and said I’ve donated my life savings can I have a hug I’ve always wanted a hug supergirl agreed the two hugged there was a quick flash but nothing exciting they both sat down Amber initially disappointed but she noticed something her too felt tight she went to the bathroom and l took her jumper off her jaw dropped her tits were growing she looked at the metal tap put her hand around it and squeezed it crumbled in her hand she was slowly becoming super.

She went outside and looked at supergirl who didn’t look phased but inside she felt strange she’d wondered what the light was but couldn’t work it out she picked up her knife and bent it but it felt weird the knife resisted at first normally that would be easy for supergirl. She then heard her name and welcome to the stage supergirl she stood and walked over she noticed Amber who was now wearing a crop top and tight leggings she looked different her long black her fell perfect as before it looked a bit unkept her midriff looked sensational her boobs looked so much bigger and fuller and her arse was amazing as they met supergirl noticed Amber was tall now 6ft like her she ouzed confidence. Amber said once again thank you supergirl Amber noticed subtle changes to the girl of steel her thighs not as toned her arms were not as toned and her beautiful Hair had some split ends not seen before. Amber said supergirl your renowned for you support of this charity and having impressive tits yourself do you look after them supergirl grinned and said yeah of course do you think there as big as mine supergirl laughed but looked down ambers tits we’re massive. Now supergirls were matched. What’s happening she thought as amber pushed her tits into supergirls Amber looked in amazement as her new tits squashed the girl of steels the crowd gasped .

Supergirl stood away from Amber but Amber attacked she grabbed supergirl who felt everything Amber easily pinned supergirls arms to her side she then said how’s that superwimp by now Amber noticed supergirls body had morphed into a new one no muscle tone no firmness she grabbed ed the girl of steels arse and squeezed it easily she looked at the crowd where’s the body of steel gone she grabbed supergirls right hand and squeezed supergirl screamed in pain she eventually dropped to her knees now kiss my hand woman hissed Amber supergirl didn’t want to but she had no choice she kissed her hand Amber let go supergirl nursed her hand it’s broken she thought but how is that possible Amber laughing at the fallen heroine picked her up and said your coming with me she flew them both back to her apartment. She put supergirl on the bed she knocked her out for now.