Wonder Woman: Post-Traumatic Slave Disorder by Christina Carter

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone!

Been a while since I've posted anything but I wanted to alert everyone to a custom video I wrote that I'm really proud of and I think turned out extremely well. It's got great superheroine bondage predicament action and also has some very emotional moments and drama throughout, especially the ending. In fact, Christina got so emotional while shooting the ending she was crying for real (from emotion not pain!). I think it's a good script and Christina and Ama Rio performed it even better than I pictured!

Here is the direct link to the Clips4Sale page:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/60717 ... e-disorder

You can see more preview pics on Christina Carter's OnlyFans if you're on that. Here is the official synopsis:

WONDER WOMAN: POST TRAUMATIC SLAVE DISORDER
Wonder Woman gets put through her paces trying to save Wonder Girl in this high octane BDSM thriller. Wonder Woman gets an alert that Wonder Girl (Ama Rio) is being held captive by S.N.U.F.F (The Superheroine Network of Underground Fetish Filmmakers). A menacing voice tells Wonder Woman exactly what to do and it’s nothing short of humiliating, every task brings her closer to the breaking point. She has to save Wonder Girl at all costs while wrestling with flashbacks of torment and bondage from the past. Watch and see how it all plays out and stay tuned for the surprise twist at the end! Will she save Wonder Girl or will they both end up as SLAVES in a man’s world? INCLUDES: Extreme bondage and BDSM, predicament bondage, orgasms, blowjob, nipple clamps, sweating, struggling, electro play.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Fantastic custom my friend!
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thank you, bob! I was hoping you'd like it!
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!