I wish Logan would come back to SHiIP

PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

I still watch a lot of the old Cross the Line videos, particularly Heroine Legends and Heroine Kombat. For my taste, CtL was the gold standard in the genre— beautiful actresses, great fight choreography, hot costumes, solid peril, and the right amount of sexiness.

Seems like he moved on from the genre and tried to go more mainstream with Nightshadow but I had no interest in that and it obviously hasn’t worked out. I still check on his socials now and then and it looks like he’s running some kind of horoscope reading business. But he’s still selling CtL videos online. I wish he’d make new ones.
SHL
Producer
Producer

PartsUnknown wrote:
9 months ago
I still watch a lot of the old Cross the Line videos, particularly Heroine Legends and Heroine Kombat. For my taste, CtL was the gold standard in the genre— beautiful actresses, great fight choreography, hot costumes, solid peril, and the right amount of sexiness.

Seems like he moved on from the genre and tried to go more mainstream with Nightshadow but I had no interest in that and it obviously hasn’t worked out. I still check on his socials now and then and it looks like he’s running some kind of horoscope reading business. But he’s still selling CtL videos online. I wish he’d make new ones.
You miss a guy who took $40,000 dollars from the audience and never delivered the film promised?

It’s been 7 years since his Kickstarter. As far as I’m aware none of the backers got a refund. Just move on and leave it in the past
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PartsUnknown wrote:
9 months ago

Better hurry up and buy Logan’s videos while you can! They will soon be no longer available in a few weeks according to him…five or six years ago…
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

SHL wrote:
9 months ago
PartsUnknown wrote:
9 months ago

You miss a guy who took $40,000 dollars from the audience and never delivered the film promised?

It’s been 7 years since his Kickstarter. As far as I’m aware none of the backers got a refund. Just move on and leave it in the past
Fair enough. I miss his SHIP films. I wish he still made them. I didn't care about his Nightshadow project so I never followed the Kickstarter.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I will also add that his line of films were nice. The girls were pretty hot. Tatiana for example. But yeah that kick starter was bad.