FOX WOMAN - Doctor Sound #10

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

3 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Fox Nipples...my wide Fox Areolas...my big Fox Cunt...hurt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
super weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...super sleepy...can't move...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Fox Woman as she announced her return to consciousness...her shiny bronze eyes fluttering in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask as she lay sprawled out on her back on top of another metal table...her muscular shiny bronze arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular shiny bronze legs spread wide open below her broad shapely waist...her erotic bare shiny bronze feet resting on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy orange clawlike toenails twitching sensuously.

"Good of you to rejoin us as you promised Fox Woman. Your second test is about to begin" said Doctor Sullivan.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Where's Jade...Uuuuuh...got to save her...Uuuuuuuh...will bring you to justice" moaned Fox Woman in sleepy defiance.

"Save your idle rhetoric my big breasted guinea pig, your second test begins now" said Doctor Sullivan.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com
FWDSN10Cover.jpg
FWDSN10Cover.jpg (169.32 KiB) Viewed 376 times
mikeecho
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Love it so far....must read more
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Thanks