Zombie Mafia - Kate Brokenshire Monster Slayer

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

This is not an super heroine in peril book, but an Urban Fantasy novel. More like a sexy vampire slayer in peril. Kate goes up against sexy vampires, who all want her as their obedient, mind-controlled minion/lover. There are captures, mind-control, sex, drugs, rock & roll, bikers, aphrodisiac pheromones, and some sexy outfits for the lovely heroine.

Obligatory blurb:
Vampires, zombies, and witches, oh my!

Small town zombie slayer Kate Brokenshire’s life is turned upside down when she goes to the big city and kills the wrong zombie. The Master of the City is quite protective of his undead minions. Now she’s the prime candidate to replace the undead fiend until she displays skills.

Kristoff Jager makes Kate an offer she can’t refuse. Capture and return breakaway vampire Tomas Rojas to the Master of the City, or become his undead minion. Only the rebel vamp has his own plans for Kate.

Trapped in the no-man’s land between two powerful vampires, she just wants to go home and be left alone. Kate has no choice, it is time to transition from simple zombie slayer to full monster slayer, because now all the city’s monsters have their eyes locked on her.

Time to suck it up and use all her hard won skills, trusty machete, and a little bravado to take the fight to the bad guys. It’s do or die time.

Amazon/KU: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6L21XYF/
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I just finished reading this and I think it might be my favorite thing that you've done so far (and I have bought/read almost all of your stuff). It was so well written and everyone was brilliantly developed. I would happily read anything else you write in this series.

I would even go as far to say, I liked it so much that I'd read something in this world without all of the sexual peril and stuff... not that I'd prefer that. If we're talking preferences, I wouldn't object to reading an adventure in which Kate loses in the end. But again. Would read anything. Well done!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

bbsucks wrote:
10 months ago
I just finished reading this and I think it might be my favorite thing that you've done so far (and I have bought/read almost all of your stuff). It was so well written and everyone was brilliantly developed. I would happily read anything else you write in this series.

I would even go as far to say, I liked it so much that I'd read something in this world without all of the sexual peril and stuff... not that I'd prefer that. If we're talking preferences, I wouldn't object to reading an adventure in which Kate loses in the end. But again. Would read anything. Well done!
Thank you so much. I am currently editing the next book in the series. It should be out in late july, early august.
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Out of curiosity, is this still in the works?

I know you've been fairly prolific in your other series' (which I've been buying and enjoying). Not sure what it is, but this character struck a particular chord with me. Really liked this one.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I actually have the next two books written, but I can't afford a cover for them yet. I am saving up, and expect to publish the next book in the series, Rogue Vampire, this January. Then the 3rd book, Once Bitten, will be published as quickly there after as I can do it.

My income took a major hit over the summer, so that has caused major issues with my finances. The books I've been publishing actually earn more, and the covers are MUCH cheaper.