X-Machina and Dysphoria: Betrayal (Heroineburgh)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

On to the next installment in the Heroineburgh Erotic Universe.

This one involves the origins of both the heroine X-Machina the Engineer and the villainess Dysphoria, Dominatrix of Decay.
The material comes primarily from Episode 8, and has been re-worked to include a relationship between the two characters.

One thing I find interesting is that the premise of X-Machina's research was about an electric car, written back in 2016, and
now these EVs are soon going to be everywhere.

Read on, loyal fans....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Kimberly Chiang, the brilliant mechanical engineer, was working on a project at home when the bell on her laptop rang.

It was a phone call...but not exactly on the phone. Her brother Steve, who was a staff engineer at the Westinghouse company,
was beeping her on the Facetime app. Kim hadn't heard from him in a while, so she closed her browser window and took Steve's
call. His concerned face appeared on her screen...but then again, he always seemed worried about something.

"Kim!" he exclaimed, adjusting the high school graduation photo of his sister that he kept so proudly on his desk. She looked so beautiful in it in her tight blouse and gray skirt. "So good to see you. We haven't talked for a bit. What's up? I was just calling you to see how things are going."
Her brother Steve discusses with Kim.jpg
Her brother Steve discusses with Kim.jpg (133.31 KiB) Viewed 930 times
"Well, I was in the middle of a project," Kim replied, slightly annoyed, "but no worries, I have time for you, Steve. I'm still in the experimental stages of my electric car at Carnegie Mellon. Pretty sure we can build a way better vehicle in every respect than the Tesla!"

"Yeah, I know," nodded Steve. "You've always been the genius of the family, searching for new horizons in technology. But this is all so tentative, right? You never know if you're going to get solid results. Wouldn't it be better if you left Carnegie Mellon and came to work with me at Westinghouse? I could have a cushy position right here, waiting for you."

"Come on, Steve!" she admonished him. "You know how I feel about that! I want the credit and the rewards that come from doing my own work for myself. I don't want to give up all the glory to some pencil-pusher at a private corporation."

"Fair enough, Kim," he acceded. "Although if you ever monetize a successful experimental prototype of your vehicle, there'll be lots of venture capitalists coming after you anyway. All in due time, I guess. Didn't you say you had a new assistant last time we talked?"

"Yeah," Kim said. "Her name is Maris Solas, and she's very driven to succeed. I gave her the lead responsibility on our electric car project, and she's been working overtime on perfecting the lasers we're using in the guidance system. I think there might be a problem with her I may have to address soon, though..."

"What's that?" Steve asked curiously. "Something to do with this Maris?"

"Unfortunately," Kim blushed. "I think she might have a crush on me. She keeps trying to ask me out after hours. She wants to come over and work on the project with me at our apartment. And she's been saying some weird, inappropriate stuff about my boyfriend, who lives there, like she might be jealous of him...."
Kim on the phone with her brother.jpg
Kim on the phone with her brother.jpg (159.44 KiB) Viewed 930 times
"Your boyfriend?" asked Steve. "You mean you're still clinging to that scruffy slacker, what's his name...."

"Bobby!" Kim responded, annoyed again. "You know his name is Bobby! He's been working really hard at his job at Uber, bringing home the bacon for us, so I can spend all my time on my engineering research. He really cares for me..a lot!"

"OK, Kim," he teased, "don't get your panties in a bunch. He seems like a good dude. But you know I can find you a nice doctor or engineer..someone Mom and Dad would approve of, who could provide for you, probably way better than this Bai Ren. He's just gonna..."

"Now, you stop right there, Stephen," Kim grew serious. "I don't care that he's a white guy from Beaver County. I love him! And he thinks I'm gorgeous, so there's that...."

"He's right, Kim," Steve conceded. "I always said that you got all the brains *and* the beauty in our family! It's just not fair, but I'll just have to live with it..."

"Ha, ha!" Kim laughed. "I'm sure your huge salary at Westinghouse helps you sleep very peacefully at night."

"That it does, Kim!" he smiled. "But I'll let you get back to what you were doing there. Don't be a stranger - you know where my office is!"

"Yes, of course I do," she nodded. "I'll see you soon, Steve. Bye!" She signed off, eager to get back to solving her latest equipment problem.
Kim rose from the couch, and walked into the adjoining room, where she had parts of her experimental car engine displayed on a table.

"This is so frustrating!" Kim complained to herself. "I just can't get the driveshaft to rotate properly. Maybe I've calculated the coefficient incorrectly. Or maybe I got the tensile strength of this metal wrong." She picked a coiled spring from the table and examined it, her eyes growing bleary from lack of sleep.
Kim has problems with the machine.jpg
Kim has problems with the machine.jpg (140.55 KiB) Viewed 930 times
"It's getting so late," she said, "and I haven't eaten for hours. Better grab a snack before heading for bed. I'll come back to this problem with fresh eyes in the morning."

And with that, Kim placed the equipment on the table and headed for the kitchen, intending to make a small plate of food and head up to her cozy bedroom that she shared with Bobby, who was out in the city driving his Uber late into the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Little did the Chinese-American engineer know that it was also the night which would change her life forever: a dark-energy meteor had descended to the Earth and exploded above Downtown Pittsburgh, scattering radiation across the landscape.

Kim had been asleep only for a little while in her comfortable bed when she felt an amazing rush of electricity pass through her body, making her tremble in her slumber. She had been dreaming about Bobby, wishing he was there to be with her.

But the moment that the dark-energy collided with her living cells, she dreamed of something more...much more. A crackling yellow aura hovered above her body, stimulating her nervous system, and she began to fantasize about Bobby. She imagined him on top of her, making love to her while whispering to her how beautiful she was.
Kim bombarded by dark energy radiation.jpg
Kim bombarded by dark energy radiation.jpg (187.32 KiB) Viewed 930 times
This erotic dream caused a physical reaction in her body, deep in slumber. Kim's hands plunged under her soft T-shirt and grasped the edge of her panties with her right hand, pushing them aside. Her fingers soon found her perfect small vagina, surrounded by a small grove of black pubic hair. Tugging on the curly hairs as Bobby would do to liven her up with little twinges of pain, she emitted cute feminine yelps in her sleep: "Ooohh! Ahhh!"

Stimulated by her own imagination, Kim involuntarily pushed two fingers deep into her crevice, covering them in lubricant. She thrust her fingers in and out, in and out, imagining her boyfriend there doing the same, making love to her as he did so well, and with such tender care.

At this point in their intercourse, Bobby would begin grunting with his powerful thrusts, while at the same time stroking Kim's beautiful long black hair and meandering his hands down to caress her perky little breasts, her nipples hardening under his touch.

Still sound asleep as she was, Kim mimicked Bobby's movements, bringing her free left hand up to chest to knead her tits strenuously, like a loaf of doughy bread. The dark energy had deluged her system so thoroughly that her entire body began undulating under the sheets, vibrating with a desire that felt almost...magnetic. She felt muscle and tissue twisting and turning inside her abdomen, although she wasn't awake enough to understand the changes she was enduring.

After a few more minutes, Kim unconsciously achieved the same result she usually did when Bobby was on top of her. The beautiful engineer orgasmed in her sleep, sticky fluid staining her white panties as she cried out in ecstasy: "Ahhhhh! Bobby! Ahhhhhh!"

Then, suddenly, Kim woke up. She was still frozen in the "O-face" position, reflecting the intense bout of pleasure she had just experienced.
Her attractive eyes were wide like saucers, and her lips had turned a bright ruby red.
Kim gets her powers.jpg
Kim gets her powers.jpg (98.09 KiB) Viewed 930 times
"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, sitting up so her beautiful long black hair cascaded around her shoulders. "Did I just come in my dreams?"

She thrust her hand down below the sheets again, and discovered that indeed, she had just orgasmed. Her panties were askew, and her pussy was sopping wet. But instead of feeling tired from her masturbation session, she was actually quite invigorated.

"I sense this...this vigorous power, running through me," she marveled. "And there's a concentration of it, right down here," she rubbed her pubic mound, "right above my pussy. This new little bulge," she observed.

And indeed, that bulge was barely visible above her skin, yet she could easily detect it. She was to find out later that through epigenetic change, she had evolved a brand new organ - a sophisticated lump of glowing yellow tissue which generated vast magnetic fields - connected by new nerves to her clitoris, and that activating its power would be as simple as pleasuring herself.

But that revelation was yet to come. For now, Kim had the instinctive knowledge that she could do something incredible that she had never done before. And it was only necessary for her to raise her hand in the air and concentrate to find out what that power was.

Within seconds, she had attracted a metal spoon from the plate of leftover food next to her bed. The spoon was floating in mid-air, glowing with the power of her magnetic levitation. Kim made it move left to right, right to left, and then attracted it towards her hands. She grasped the spoon and gasped, amazed at what she had just become.
Kim uses her magnetic powers.jpg
Kim uses her magnetic powers.jpg (106.11 KiB) Viewed 930 times
"I have the power of magnetism!" she proclaimed. "I can project magnetic fields from my hands. But I think...I think there's something more to it. I wonder how this happened, and what else I can do?"

One thing Kim knew for sure - she was far too stimulated, both sexually and intellectually, to go back to bed. Her scientific curiosity kicked in immediately, but she also thought fondly of her boyfriend and his handsome face.

"Wait until Bobby hears about this..he's gonna freak!" she exclaimed. "I've got to go into the lab and run some rigorous tests on myself!"

And the lovely Asian engineer leaped from under the covers, running downstairs to find her work clothes and lab coat to start a day of studying her new powers.
Last edited by shevek 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

The first thing Kim did when she arrived at her laboratory in the morning was to look around and make sure that her assistant Maris wasn't there, or any other lab workers, for that matter. No sense in spilling her secret to the world when she didn't even know yet what she could accomplish.

Locking the lab's front door, she set to work testing the limits of her magnetic powers. Realizing that her ability was activated by the excitation of her newly developed magnetic gland right above her pubic mound, she reached into her pants and massaged her fleshy clit.

"Ooohhh!" she moaned softly, and as soon as the pleasurable sensations began flooding her nervous system again, sure enough - her powers kicked in, this time a little bit stronger in intensity.

Kim was now able to lift a ten-pound copper alloy disk into the air, and move it around at will. Each time she stimulated the gland, it increased in size a little beneath her skin, making her magnetic powers stronger and more effective. She was thrilled by the results of the experiment.
kim moves metal disk with her powers.jpg
kim moves metal disk with her powers.jpg (172.68 KiB) Viewed 904 times
It was then that Kim realized there was something else inside her...like a message inside her head. Gathering her wits, she realized that it was a distinct voice deep inside her brain, instructing her to build something. "Build the suit...build the suit..." the voice silently urged, and suddenly, she visualized a blueprint of something she'd never seen before - it was a costume!

Quickly, the beautiful engineer came to a new conclusion: she had a second power, which was the instinctive ability to know how to build machines.
She gathered dozens of nano-circuits and fiber optics from around her workshop, laid them out in a complex pattern conceived within her mind, and then began to incorporate the finished circuits into a bolt of stretchy black reinforced spandex.

Within minutes, the brilliant Dr. Chiang had engineered a wonderful catsuit costume for herself, emblazoning the front with her own flourish: a yellow X to represent not just her proud Asian heritage, but also how she had acquired her powers. "These abilities came out of nowhere, like a dream, a Deus Ex Machina," she told herself. "So that's what I will be called..X-MACHINA! And this...this is my power suit!"
kim builds her power suit.jpg
kim builds her power suit.jpg (175.39 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Kim slipped on the garment slowly, savoring her initial experience. First, she placed her legs inside the shiny black leggings, cinching them up tightly against her crotch. Theh, she thrust her limbs all the way inside the costume's arms, which clung tightly to her hardened bicep muscles. She zipped up the back of the suit, encasing herself entirely in the tight spandex attire, the yellow "X" pressing on her sensitive breasts. She completed the ensemble with a pair of soft yellow gloves and shiny leather boots with heels to make her look taller and more imposing.

Finally, X-Machina was ready to meet her public, when she realized she had a third ability. She was not only able to build machines with incredible speed..she could also detect when they needed to be fixed! Sniffing the air with her machine sense, Kim ran out onto the Carnegie Mellon campus to rescue as many machines as she could in a trial run of her power suit.
kim runs in her power suit.jpg
kim runs in her power suit.jpg (230.95 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Kim's lovely boot heels clacked along the pavement as she ran up a North Oakland back alley in her tight spandex power suit. She looked very shapely under the lab coat, garnering a few surprised glances from passing students.

Just as she had designed it to do with her new machine-building power, the costume gently stimulated her sensitive areas every time she moved: her pussy, her breasts, her arms, and her thighs all received small jolts of continuous pleasure from contact with the nano-fabric, translated into electrical impulses by the suit's own intricate circuitry. This would allow her to channel her magnetic powers more precisely.

The first office that Kim stopped at had a photocopier which was on the fritz. "Never fear...X-Machina is here!" she proclaimed to the flabbergasted
cubicle workers. But after she whipped out her screwdriver and the copier was running smoothly again, the room spontaneously broke out in cheers. Before her new fans could take any selfies, though, X-Machina was out the door and on to her next target: the 3-D printer farther down the block.

At the maker shop, Kim rushed in and waved her yellow glove at the group of Carnegie Mellon students working on a project in the corner. "Hello, friends!" she said. "I sensed that your 3D printer is jammed. Here, let me help you with that!"
kim fixes the 3d printer.jpg
kim fixes the 3d printer.jpg (125.19 KiB) Viewed 904 times
After only a few seconds, Kim had unjammed the printer nozzle with her trusty screwdriver, and printed out a small orange plastic hand to test the equipment. "See? Good as new!" she turned to face an intrigued audience. She noticed a couple of the Chinese grad students eyeing her up. "Who are you?" one of them asked shyly, not used to talking to girls who confidently took the initiative.

"That's right, boys..get a load of me in this costume," she boasted, feeling sexy and confident. "You can call me...X-MACHINA! And we'll be seeing each other again soon, I'm sure!" She winked at them as she ran back out the maker shop door.

Kim then raced a bit further down Craig Street, every movement in the tight spandex costume stimulating a pleasurable sensation through her skin and increasing her power levels. She stopped at the intersection and sampled the air currents, trying to determine which way to proceed.
kim senses something is broken.jpg
kim senses something is broken.jpg (110.28 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Since she had become X-Machina, Kim was continuing to evolve: her face had become more beautiful, her eyes more defined by alluring kohl, and her lips shinier, redder and juicier. As if she had leaped out of a comic book, X-Machina had officially joined the pantheon of sexy superheroines!

Jaws dropped in the robotics department as the attractive engineer strode in confidently, waving at everyone in their labs and workshops. Word had begun to spread across campus on the advanced app platforms. One post on Instagram wondered, "Who is this hot girl in the spandex costume, and why is she going around fixing things at CMU?" while another replied, "I don't know, but she is definitely waifu material. Very sekushi!"

Meanwhile, X-Machina had found her kindred spirit: one of the artificially intelligent robots which was out of commission with more than a few glitches in his programming. Taking pity on the poor mechanical creature, Kim stooped down with her screwdriver and gave the robot a tune up.
kim fixes the robot.jpg
kim fixes the robot.jpg (137.63 KiB) Viewed 904 times
"You're yellow and black, just like me!" she noted to the robot. "I hope these people treat you better in the future. Got that, boys?" she gave the robotics engineers a knowing smile. "Maybe I'll come back and visit you. When I do, I'll give you a longer look at this!" She opened her lab coat to reveal her buxom curves beneath, sliding her soft gloved hands slowly over her tight spandexed body to tempt the nerd squad.

They seemed very appreciative of her efforts.
shevek
Producer
Producer

After a exhausting night of transporting customers all over Pittsburgh in his Uber, Bobby arrived home at the apartment, and trudged wearily up the steps, petting Kim's cat who greeted him with a welcoming "meow" on the landing.
bobby returns to the apartment.jpg
bobby returns to the apartment.jpg (96.06 KiB) Viewed 872 times
He was looking forward to two things: a good six hours' sleep in the comfortable bedroom he shared with Kim..and his girlfriend to share it with. After a year together with Kim, he still couldn't believe his incredible luck - this Asian engineer was so far out of his league in terms of both brains and beauty, and yet she doted on him with tender love and affection. It wasn't difficult to return the sentiment.

But surprisingly, Kim wasn't in bed. She was standing in the living room, waiting for him with a huge smile on her face. "Bobby! I'm so glad you're home," she beamed. "I have something really important to tell you!"

"Oh, it's nice to see you too, Kim," he smiled, noticing how she kept her natural beauty bottled up, with nerdy scientist glasses, her hair up in a tight bun, and a lab coat concealing her attractive frame. Kim often looked straight-laced, like she meant serious business. His slacker nature wished she would sometimes loosen up a bit.
kim has something important to tell bobby.jpg
kim has something important to tell bobby.jpg (195.24 KiB) Viewed 872 times
"But I'm surprised you're not in bed at this time of night. You look like you're ready for work. Is this something about the electric car project? Did you make a breakthrough? Or, wait...did you finally fire Maris for hitting on you all the time?"

"No...and no," Kim scrunched her face in amusement. "It has to do with something I felt last night while you were working. A strange wave of energy passed through me, making me feel very...frisky. I dreamed about you, Bobby...and when I woke up, I had changed inside. A lot!"

"Changed?" queried Bobby. "What do you mean? You look the same to me. And by that I mean...uh...beautiful as usual..."

"Good save, Bobby," Kim smirked. "But no, I mean really changed. Very soon, I realized I had super powers!"

"Like in a Marvel comic?" Bobby wondered.

"Pretty much!" she beamed. "First, I had the power to project magnetic waves.."

"Oh wow," Bobby marveled. "Like Magneto in the X-Men!"

"Yup," Kim nodded. "But hold on, I'm not finished. Then I also discovered I had powers I'd never even heard of before. I could sense what was wrong with any machine, and fix it at super speed. And I could build machines from scratch, using whatever parts were lying around..."

"Wait a second, Kim," Bobby interjected. "I know exactly what that is! That's the character Happy, from the TV show Scorpion. She was that Asian girl who could fix anything. Or...and hear me out...it's even more like MacGyver! You know who he is, right?"

"Of course I do, Bobby," she joked. "I'm not an expert at pop culture like you, but I pay enough attention. So, yes, I've become a bit like a super-MacGyver. Except that I use screwdrivers and computer circuits, instead of chewing gum and paper clips."

"Hold on...wait a second," Bobby put his hand up. "Fixing things with a screwdriver? I just saw a social media alert earlier today about a woman at Carnegie Mellon who was running around campus repairing machines. Was that...you?" He was clearly taken aback.

"Guilty as charged!" she grinned at Bobby. "You see, when I was first analyzing the powers in my lab, I found that I had a compulsion I couldn't quite control. I sensed that there were machines malfunctioning, and I had to go fix them. When they were all fixed, my compulsion ended, and I haven't felt it since."

"Whoa...some sort of OCD repair syndrome?" he replied, half jokingly. "I mean, I know you're a great mechanical engineer, but that's a bit much. What you do think caused that?"

"Well, I think it was the initial activation of something I constructed in the lab. Bobby...I want so badly to tell you this...I built a power suit!" she exclaimed, beaming with pride.

"Wait a second," he responded incredulously. "You mean, some kind of armor? Like Iron Man?"

"Well, yeah, essentially," Kim nodded. "Except I designed it to channel my magnetic powers. It must have inadvertently kicked my machine powers into overdrive. But I have everything under control now. Do you want to see it, babe?"

Bobby nodded, "Sure...", not fully grasping for what he had just signed up.

Kim smiled innocently at her boyfriend. She was about to do something she never would have had the confidence for, even a week ago.

Then, the transformation began. Slowly and seductively, the engineer removed her glasses from her face. With her well-defined eyes, her luscious red lips, and her incredibly smooth olive skin, she was more beautiful than Bobby could even remember.

She drove the point home by licking the tips of her newly-removed glasses. She had never been that suggestive before when coming on to Bobby, and he enjoyed it quite a bit, flashing her a smile.

Next, Kim removed the scrunchie holding her severe hair bun in place. She shook her head back and forth, allowing her beautiful black tresses to unfurl, as they cascaded down the shoulders of her white lab coat. Bobby, of course, had always loved her long hair, but he had never seen it presented so appealingly before. She was quite a sight to behold.

But Kim was far from done. She gripped the front of her lab coat with her muscular arms. Tugging at the coat's buttons, they began to snap POP! POP! POP! one by one, as the coat was undone. Slowly, she revealed the marvel underneath: a tight black spandex catsuit with a yellow "X" logo emblazoned across her chest. She also wore a black belt with a silver diamond in the middle. Bobby also hadn't noticed before that Kim was wearing high-heeled black leather boots, making her a few inches taller.
x machina transformation complete sequence.jpg
x machina transformation complete sequence.jpg (312.41 KiB) Viewed 872 times
As the useless lab coat fell to the floor, Kimberly Chiang struck a power pose with pride, grinning at Bobby. "So what do you think, babe?"

Bobby picked his jaw up off the floor. "It's incredible, Kim! I gotta say...you are way hotter than Iron Man!"

Kim winked at him. "I think so, too.."

"Does this mean you're some kind of...superheroine?" Bobby was putting it all together. "I mean, with those powers, and this costume...."

"I think it does, Bobby," she nodded. "So, I gave myself a superhero name. Are you ready for it, babe?"

"Wait, wait just a minute," he furrowed his brow. "I think I might have it. You've got an 'X' on your chest, which looks amazing. So it's probably something like 'X-Woman', 'X-Girl', or 'X-Pert'? This is getting X-Hausting!" he joked.
bobby has suggestions for kim.jpg
bobby has suggestions for kim.jpg (212.86 KiB) Viewed 872 times
"Very funny, Bobby," Kim replied, still posing for him in her new outfit. "But you were actually pretty close. I'm calling myself X-MACHINA. The X-Factor with the powers of magnetism and machines!"

"That's perfect, Kim!" enthused her boyfriend, running away with the concept. "You know what you gotta do next? Build a secret base, full of hi-tech devices to help you fight crime. And you could build a talking car, and a super-smart helicopter, and a Quinjet, and maybe even a spaceship..."

Kim began waving her hands to keep her boyfriend focused...he had a bit of the ADHD. "Slow down, Bobby, slow down!" she insisted. "I just got these powers yesterday! There'll be plenty of time to figure this out. But there's one thing I didn't tell you yet about this suit..."

"What's that?" he inquired with considerable curiousity. "Must be very special to leave it for last..."

"Oh, it is," nodded Kim. "You see, when i first got these powers, I was in bed, and they were triggered by getting myself off.. I didn't need any vibrator, I was just thinking of you, Bobby!"

"Really?" he said, quite surprised. "That is nice to hear. But what does that have to do with the costume?"

"Well, I designed the suit to focus my powers," she explained. "But it has a second purpose. You see how tight this fabric is around my entire body?" she asked him, showing herself off.
kim tells bobby what she wants.jpg
kim tells bobby what she wants.jpg (173.15 KiB) Viewed 872 times
"Uh...yeah," he admitted, sheepishly. "It's hard not to notice..."

"There's a reason," she continued. "The suit is designed to sexually stimulate me at a low level. I get continuous jolts of pleasure all over my body from the tightness of the nano-fabric circuits. That allows me to keep my powers fully activated. As long as I'm wearing it, I'm the superheroine X-Machina. The suit is a necessary part of the equation!"

"Mind blown!" Bobby chuckled. "I like how you put that, but..."

"But that's not all..." the Asian engineer interrupted her boyfriend. "As soon as I started wearing this costume, my personality changed. I had a lot more confidence in myself, a lot more charisma. I felt very sexy and powerful in it, losing all of my previous inhibitions. I'm no longer the buttoned-up proper scientist you fell in love with...I've got a bit of a wild side now!"

"I'm here for it, babe," Bobby assured her. "So what does that mean?" he queried, starting to realize the message she was sending.

"It means that I haven't seen you for a couple days, because you've been so busy," Kim cooed. "And I want you..badly! Are you ready to see what making love would be like if I left this tight costume on? I designed it with a detachable flap in...uh...just the right places..."

She kissed her boyfriend seductively. He became fully erect, and she grabbed his crotch, rubbing his hard member over his pants. "I see little Bobby is ready. Is that your final answer?" she joked.
kim seduces bobby into the bedroom.jpg
kim seduces bobby into the bedroom.jpg (143.88 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Bobby nodded silently, still not quite believing what he was about to experience. And the suit even made her stronger - he could feel the power of her muscular grip on his hand as the horny heroine led him into the bedroom.

While Bobby quickly removed his clothes, X-Machina spread herself out on the bed in the tight costume, her arms and legs akimbo. "Look at this, Bobby! I'm shaped like an X!" she teased, "And there's an X in sex!"

"I'm coming, X-Machina, I'm coming!" he shouted. Fully nude, Bobby jumped into the bed on top of the lovely engineer. He was ready to immerse himself in Kim's roleplay...except he had to remind himself it wasn't roleplay. He was about to have sex with a real-life superheroine!

"I need stimulation to keep this suit charged, Bobby," Kim demanded. "Touch me all over...quickly! I want to be at full power while we do it!"

Bobby obliged. He kissed her on her ruby red lips, to show his admiration. Then, working his way around the costume's surface, he caressed her strong muscular arms with his hands. He allowed his erect penis to brush lightly against the tight fabric encasing her powerful thighs. The tip of his cock contacted with the suit's electrical field, giving him an encouraging tingle.

X-Machina sighed with contentment. "Ooooohhhh! Bobby, that's so good! I need more, please! More!"

But her boyfriend was far from done. He placed his left hand on the yellow 'X', mashing and kneading her perky, sensitive breasts, which she clearly enjoyed. Meanwhile, his right hand wandered down to her crotch, tracing the shape of her gorgeous cameltoe, which seemed as if it was trying to burst through the tight confines of the spandex costume. As he stroked her pussy, he noticed her erect clit peeking up under the shiny fabric.

"Oooohhhh! That was a good one, Bobby!" she moaned, tossing her long black hair from side to side. "Now listen..I've given the suit a mental command to release the flap. Open the package and look within, Bobby. Open it!" she commanded.

Sure enough, a small flap had appeared on her crotch. He undid it with a POP!, revealing the coveted prize underneath: Kim's tight little vagina, with her pubic mound sprouting a clump of beautiful curly black hair. Right under that area, she had told him, was the special organ which granted her magnetic powers.

The gorgeous pussy of the Asian superheroine X-Machina was exuding a lustful aroma and leaking sticky fluid, so Bobby wasted no time lapping it up with his tongue, also flicking it around her hardened clit. He received a very positive response.

"I love how you lick that, Bobby!" Kim exclaimed. "Taste the golden juices of a superheroine!"

"But I can't wait any longer. I need you to get inside me," she commanded. "Grip my wrists firmly as you slide in. Hold on tightly!"

Kim was asking to be restrained. And who was he, really, to question the will of this powerful woman that he loved so much? Apparently, she loved a bit of kink, and he wasn't going to argue.

He held her wrists down tightly, as he slid his erect penis into her warm, welcoming slot. He thrust up and down, a mechanized piston pumping rhythmically into a machine-powered superheroine...literally laying the pipe, one stroke at a time.

He looked down at her with wonderment as X-Machina's beautiful face underwent spasms of pleasure, moaning with ecstasy. "Ohhhhh! That's what I need. Hold on, Bobby!" she suddenly warned him, "because it's time for us to fly!"

Bobby could hardly believe what came next. The couple began to rise eight feet into the air, nearly scraping the ceiling, as Bobby continued the penetration of his amazing lady. He had his wits about him enough to ask, "Kim? What's going on? Are you doing this?"

Indeed, she was. "Don't be afraid, Bobby...Ohhhh!" she assured him between moans of delight. "I'm testing to see if...ahhhh!...I can levitate the both of us when the suit is at full power. I took hold of the....ohhhh!!... iron inside your bloodstream, but it shouldn't hurt a bit. I just wanted to fuck like a real superheroine!"

"And you're doing it," Bobby encouraged her between his pelvic thrusts, floating right above her in the air. "You have become....you are...."

"X-MACHINA!" his lovely girlfriend shouted in triumph, as her orgasm arrived, the climax flooding her nervous system with intense pleasure. Almost at the same time, she felt the hot explosion radiate through her vagina as Bobby released his load inside her.

No worries, though - as soon as he retracted, her suit would release targeted low-level radiation that would render the sperm inert without harming her ovaries. She didn't want babies with this handsome boy quite yet, although that was certainly in her future plans.

Their mutual energies spent, the couple plummeted back down to the bed, landing with a THUMP!
"Oops!" chuckled Kim. "I should have let us down more gently..."

The pair had a good laugh, spooning under the sheets and enjoying each other's company. "You're so beautiful in that suit." he assured her, "but you're not going to sleep in it, are you?"

Bobby had assumed that Kim would disrobe and they would grab a few winks, but apparently, the tight costume of X-Machina had contributed to making Kim's sexual appetite rather voracious.

"Definitely not. Hey, Bobby," she entreated. "I know it probably takes you about 15 minutes to recharge, but let's go at it again."

"And this time, I'd love to do everything entirely by touch," she added. "It might heighten the experience for the both of us *and* for my suit. What do you think?" she batted her eyelashes sweetly.

Kim didn't have to turn on the charm. This girl was so sexy that he was convinced already. "I'm game!" he replied, grinning like a schoolboy.

Fifteen minutes later, Kim turned out the light switch with her magnetic ability, and it turned pitch black in the bedroom. She couldn't see, but she could feel the energy crackling all over her powerful body.

X-Machina was about to have her next exciting erotic adventure...in the dark!
shevek
Producer
Producer

On the same night that Kimberly Chiang first experienced her phenomenal changes, her assistant Maris Solas had also returned home from the lab, thoroughly exhausted from another grueling day of experimental testing.
maris is exhausted from the project.jpg
maris is exhausted from the project.jpg (155.46 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Months before, Maris had joined Kimberly's new electric car after being highly recommended as a diligent and trustworthy researcher.
Maris had the scientific experience in materials engineering that Dr. Chiang needed, and so she was brought on board.

Showing up day after day in her lab coat and hard hat ready to run the experiments, Maris impressed Kimberly with her consistent work ethic.
But the researcher also had gorgeous, long reddish-blonde hair and a beautiful face, and Kimberly complimented Maris more than once on her lovely appearance.

That was where things started to go wrong, a few months in. As a lesbian, Maris took Kim's mild plaudits close to heart, and began to assume that her boss was romantically interested in her. Maris repeatedly asked Kim out for drinks after work, but Kim always had an excuse not to go out with her.

Misinterpreting the message, Maris believed that for some reason, Kim was playing hard-to-get. But then one day, she saw Kim on campus getting in a car with her boyfriend Bobby, and suddenly realized that the Chinese-American engineer was in a relationship. Kim had been playing her for a fool the whole time!

Maris really needed the assistant job and didn't want to abruptly quit and lose the paycheck. So she kept quiet and hid her disappointment, harboring a growing resentment of Dr. Kimberly Chiang, who didn't realize that anything was wrong. Matters were made worse when Kim began requiring Maris to work longer hours as the team grew closer to achieving their goal of an experimental prototype. Maris' felt overtasked and underappreciated for her contributions, and her hate for Kim began to fester and metastasize like a cancer.

It was in this toxic atmosphere that Maris came home, complaining to herself about Kim. "I can't believe Kim had me there for another eight hours, testing every aspect of the machinery. That ungrateful slave driver! It's getting so I have to take amphetamines just to stay awake long enough to work on this damn project."

Maris picked up a bottle of medicine from her coffee table, and several pills spilled out as her hands tremored uncontrollably from her periodic muscle spasms. Not only was she shaking...Maris also felt dispirited and run down, with a looming sense of dysphoria and unease.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, gathering up the pills she had dropped on the floor. "I'm feeling a bit too agitated. I'd better settle down and grab a few hours of precious shuteye."

Maris lay back on the comfortable couch, too wiped out to even reach her bedroom. Sprawled out in her regular clothes from the workday, she was quite a beautiful sight. Kim had been a fool to reject her advances, she thought, slipping into dreamland.
maris gets some sleep.jpg
maris gets some sleep.jpg (143.6 KiB) Viewed 836 times
But there wasn't going to be any rest for Maris that night, as the dark-energy meteor explosion occurred above downtown Pittsburgh. Within seconds, the radiation shockwave had spread to Lawrenceville, penetrating the walls of Maris' condo.

The dark energy burst entered Maris' slumbering form, and immediately began causing epigenetic mutations on millions of XX chromosomes throughout her body. Her mitochondria generated internal heat in her epidermal cells, until Maris began to glow bright red in her sleep with the sheer intensity of the biochemical reaction.
maris bombarded by dark energy.jpg
maris bombarded by dark energy.jpg (114.48 KiB) Viewed 836 times
As her cells were changing inside her, Maris was having the same dream that she sometimes did after a long night of close interaction with her boss in the lab, her desire heightened from smelling Kim's pungent sweat and longing to touch her perfect olive skin. She still harbored a huge crush on Kim, and imagined the both of them removing their white coats and kissing passionately right there amongst the lab equipment.

"Ohhh...Kim!" she cried out in her sleep. "I love your beautiful hair...your bright red lips...your gorgeous body. That stupid boy shouldn't mean anything to us. Why can't I just love you the way you deserve to be loved, by a smart and capable woman?"

Involuntarily, Maris tucked both of her hands down the front of her pants, rubbing her swollen crotch. Her milky white breasts heaved inside her blouse, nipples turning rigid with lust for the lovely engineer.

As she was masturbating furiously in her sleep, the intense waves of stimulation from her engorged pussy sped up the epigenetic cycle of physical changes in the rest of her body. When the hyper-evolutionary process was complete, every dermic cell on Maris' skin began generating a new catalytic substance, although she hadn't perceived it yet.

At the same time, Maris orgasmed with wild abandon, crying out for her object of desire. "Kim! Kim!" she shouted in her sleep, as the final cascade of extreme pleasure flooded her nerve endings. "Ooooohhhhhh!"
maris extreme pleasure.jpg
maris extreme pleasure.jpg (115.87 KiB) Viewed 836 times
The combination of her skin itching from every pore and her pussy soaking wet from her climax were suufficient physical stimuli to rouse Maris from her slumber, and she abruptly sat up. Maris rose up from the couch and began stumbling around the apartment, unable to get her bearings. She didn't know quite where she was, but she realized that she was in serious pain - every nerve ending in her skin was on fire!

"Aaahhhhhh! What's happening to me?" Maris screamed, her beautiful face contorted in torment. She looked down at the black lace shirt she had worn all day, and it was suddenly peeling off her body in little shreds. Same thing with her pants..her clothing was falling apart like tattered rags! What could cause that to happen?
maris clothing falls off.jpg
maris clothing falls off.jpg (103.33 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Maris began to feel aroused with the expectation that she would soon be entirely naked and exposed to the air. Even while she was in nervous shock, Maris wished that her boss, Dr. Chiang, could be there to share the sensual experience. She wanted to press her soft body tightly against Kim's
silky skin and buxom curves.

But it was not to be. Maris was cold and forlorn in her lonely apartment, and things were getting worse, as her head began to ache. She reached up to inspect her reddish-blonde tresses, but clumps of her hair had turned grey and were falling out of her scalp. Maris was scared.
maris hair falls out.jpg
maris hair falls out.jpg (114.8 KiB) Viewed 836 times
"Oh, no!" she exclaimed in abject terror. "I'm losing my hair! What is happening? Aahhhh!"

Overwhelmed by pain and shock, she began to perceive the room spinning around her. Succumbing to a bout of debilitating vertigo, she lost her balance and passed out on the floor.
shevek
Producer
Producer

The next morning, Maris woke up bright and early after sleeping the night on her floor, and surprisingly felt no ill effects, other than a slight crick in her neck, which she shook off easily.

"What even happened last night?" she asked herself. "Was that all a dream somehow?"

Then Maris looked down at her and saw her clothing in tatters. Her pants were shredded, her black lacy blouse had holes ripped in many places, and her lovely pale breasts peeked through her shirt, exposed to the air. Her nipples were still rock-hard. Maris touched them ever so gently, and a tingly sensation of pleasure leaped rapdily through her body.

"Ooooooh!" she moaned. "Wow, that felt so good! I don't remember my tits being this sensitive before...or what happened to my clothes..."

Then she glanced at the wall clock. "It's 6 AM already! Kim said she wanted me to come in three hours early to calibrate the new powerful laser.
I'd better find some new clothes. I'll solve this mystery later..."

Maris rushed around her apartment, preparing for another long day at the lab. Then, she ran out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maris looked every bit the studious professional in her hard hat, lab coat and black gloves, her ID tag clearly marking her as a Carnegie Mellon researcher. But she was no slouch in the appearance department - her beautiful face, intense eyes and long reddish-blonde hair completed her attractive package as the sexy scientist.

"Well, I've got three hours before Kim comes in," she said, scrutinizing the new laser which had just been installed for their experiments. "Looks like
this is set up and ready to go."
maris inspects the laser.jpg
maris inspects the laser.jpg (131.7 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Then she noticed the settings were incorrect. "Yeah, it's actually a good thing Kim had me come in to check this. This is an extremely powerful beam, and if it's not calibrated correctly, our experiment won't work."

Maris grabbed a wrench tool. "What I need to do is adjust the beam width, so I can increase the surface area. Boy, Kim was careless with this!"
she complained, fitting her tool into a joint in the laser framework.
maris adjusts the laser.jpg
maris adjusts the laser.jpg (131.1 KiB) Viewed 797 times
She twisted it...then twisted it a bit more, and...it slipped from her hands! The laser abruptly swiveled around, suddenly activating and firing a hot red beam at her gloved hands. She recoiled in pain, as the wrench dropped to the floor with a CLANG.

"AAAAAGGGHHH!" she screamed. The black rubber on her gloves was emitting smoke from the extreme burn. "She left the laser on! That bitch!"
beam touches maris skin.jpg
beam touches maris skin.jpg (123.78 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Removing her ruined gloves, Maris checked her hands for possible injury. Miraculously, everything seemed fine, but she noticed something very strange: her hands were glowing! A soft yellow aura was emerging directly from her cells.

Maris became frightened by the strangeness of her skin. "What...what's going on?" Suddenly feeling dizzy, she grabbed onto the nearest object to steady herself, which was a metal strut from the laser device.

The strut broke off in her hands, and as she was holding the severed metal section in her hands, something entirely unexpected happened: the strut began to glow brightly. The metal transmuted into minute cloudy particles, and then disappeared entirely!
maris disintegrates the metal strut.jpg
maris disintegrates the metal strut.jpg (143.9 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Maris shrieked with fear. "Noooo! What did I just do? I touched the metal with my hands, and it disintegrated into atomic dust! How could that happen?"

The beautiful scientist knew that in order to study this phenomenon, she would need to duplicate her findings...get more data. So she searched around the lab, not touching anything, until she found a wooden plank.

Eyeing up the wooden beam, she speculated, "This wood is organic, of course. I wonder if my touch will have the same effect on wood as it did on the metal. Let's see..."

She grasped the wood firmly with her two bare hands. Within seconds, the wood was glowing hot, but it didn't catch fire. Instead, it turned into the same elementary particles that the metal did, and disappeared in the same way!
maris disintegrates the wood plank.jpg
maris disintegrates the wood plank.jpg (158.6 KiB) Viewed 797 times
"Took a bit longer, but the results are the same!" she exclaimed. "My God...everything I touch with my hands decays into dust. This is some kind of strange power...."

Then she deduced who was to blame for her predicament. "KIM!" she shouted. "She's the one who makes me work overtime! She's the one who left the laser on carelessly! My life is ruined now, and it's ALL HER FAULT!!"

Feeling incredibly stressed out by the possibility that she might never be able to touch anything again, Maris screamed, running her fingers through her hair with pure frustration.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! That fucking bitch! I swear, I'm going to do everything I ever wanted to do to her...and then I'm going to kill her!"
maris is driven crazy.jpg
maris is driven crazy.jpg (149.58 KiB) Viewed 797 times
In that very moment, the brilliant scientific mind of Maris Solas snapped irrevocably into madness, poisoned forever by the dark energy in her blood. She was no longer just an acquiescent research assistant. Now, she was a supervillainess, seething with hate and despair!

The new sensation of darkness gave Maris a rush of power, temporarily activating her libido. Realizing that she could touch herself with no ill effects, her glowing hands reached down to her crotch to satisfy her sudden sexual urge. The moment Maris touched her pants, she burned a hole right through them, but she didn't care.

Maris' hands found her pussy, already growing moist from the thoughts of what she would do to her boss. Noticing with horror that her reddish-blonde pubic hair had turned snow white, she nonetheless stroked her clit furiously, thinking only of what Kim's buxom olive-skinned body would look like naked.

"Ohhhh...Kim!" moaned the scientist. "I will possess you. I'm going to give you everything you deserve...and so much more! Ahhhhh!"

Climaxing in the very spot where she fully came into her destructive powers, Maris regained her composure. But the dark-energy began to spread across her lithe physique as a manifestation of her evil persona: her hair was slowly turning white, and blackened cracks began to appear all over her formerly lovely face. She would never be regarded as beautiful again....

Maris fled the laboratory and ran down the hallway of the engineering building, not caring at all about the gaping hole in her crotch, or the rest of her altered appearance.

She was more obsessed with Kimberly Chiang than ever before, but her first priority was to quickly find a viable method of containing her powers.
Next door to their lab, there was another research facility with a very special kind of experimental product. Time for her to test its mettle....
shevek
Producer
Producer

As her physical form underwent a gradual transformation, turning her hair and flesh white and spreading dark cracks all across her body, Maris worked through the pain, using the resources of the lab next door to Kim's to her best advantage. She had simply burned a hole in the door to gain entry - no room was barred to her with her incredible new powers. She reveled in that villainous knowledge.

The experiment in the neighboring lab involved research with a substance made of unstable molecules which could not be easily broken down into atomic components. She rolled a bolt of jet-black unstable-molecule cloth off the rack in the lab, and sure enough - it did *not disintegrate at her touch, as the metal and wood items had done. What a great stroke of luck, she thought.

With her brilliant design skills, it only took Maris a few minutes to sculpt a tight garment that could fit around her entire body like a glove, without decaying at her touch. Not satisfied with just the plain black color of the unstable fabric, she used a silver spray-paint can to add fashionable accented stripes to the suit, then ripped a rudimentary letter "D" out of the silvery fabric to serve as her emblem of supervillainy (more on that soon).

Then, in another lucky break, she turned around to find that the lab scientists had created several pairs of gloves out of the unstable molecular fabric, and they were just sitting there on the work bench. She grabbed a silver-colored pair of gloves and put them on her hands. They did not decay, and they fit perfectly. Now, she had a way of manipulating objects like a normal person!

As a final touch to her new costume, she scavenged a ratty black shawl, a black leather belt, and some shiny black boots from the scientists' closet. These items must have belonged to a female researcher in the lab from years ago, and were simply left in the lost-and-found box because the male scientists didn't want them. Another extremely fortunate bonanza!

Now, the shawl served as a tattered cape draped over her new costume, signifying her power to turn anything she touched into mere rags and ribbons, or even atomic dust. The studded belt cinched her hourglass figure quite nicely around her midsection. She slipped on the shiny boots and zipped them up, enjoying the powerful feeling of standing in four-inch heels.

Maris sauntered down one more door to the engineers' lounge, which had couches to lounge on, as well as a full-length mirror. Checking out her reflection, Maris was both shocked by her new appearance, and pleased by the suit she had fashioned. Wearing her new silver protective gloves, she ran her hands over the stretchy molecular fabric, which was so close to the texture of spandex, covering the majority of her pale, cracked skin.
dysphoria poses in new costume.jpg
dysphoria poses in new costume.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 766 times
Maris traced her glove lightly across her lovely breasts, which jutted from her amazing new costume like ripe, round fruit. She ran the gloves down the back of the outfit, gripping her own body just to feel the sensuous fabric tightly hugging her curvy ass. She was beginning to turn herself on.

Then Maris reached down to explore her tight crotch, which displayed just a hint of her perfect cameltoe. She rubbed her clit gently under the suit, sending a wave of immense pleasure shuddering through her body.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned in ecstasy. "I was powerless before, just an overworked peon in the lab...but now I feel incredibly sexy all over! I guess that's a positive trade-off for my shocking appearance....Ahhhhh!"

The sheerness of the unstable molecules frictioning on themselves created such intense vibration on her pussy that she was able to reach climax in less than minute. She could feel the moist liquid leaking from her vagina as she came, but it was quickly absorbed by the high-tech fabric of the costume, and soon, her crotch was once again dry and shiny. Yet another lucky break - things were really going her way! The way of evil, that is...

Maris resolved that if this...this costume... was to be her new villainess persona, then she would make the most of it: lots of diabolical crime was in store, and plenty of superpowered sex on demand.

And Kim...ah, that hot Asian engineer who had spurned her and caused her life-changing mishap...Kim would be the first to pay, oh so dearly!

---------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Maris stumbled up the back steps of Kim's apartment, getting accustomed to the stimulating sensation of moving in her tight costume and walking in her high-heeled boots.

She had never been to Kim's place before, despite multiple attempts at trying to ask her boss out on a date. Kim was always too busy with that slacker idiot...what was his name? Ah...who cares? thought Kim.

Maris now stood in the entrance to Kim's crowded living room, her costume wrapped in the tattered shawl she had adopted for a cape. She called out her challenge: "Kim! I've been working in your fucking lab like a slave since 6 AM, and you're still at home. Now come out and face me, bitch!"
dysphoria stumbles into kims apartment.jpg
dysphoria stumbles into kims apartment.jpg (187.85 KiB) Viewed 766 times
Dr. Kimberly Chiang emerged from her bedroom, wearing her lab coat for work. "Maris? Is that you? I was just on my way out the door, and...."

The beautiful mechanical engineer did a double-take when she saw Maris standing in her apartment, with her shock of snow-white hair and her pale face covered with black, veiny cracks. And what was up with this weird outfit?

"Maris, what have you done to yourself?" Kim exclaimed with surprise.

The supervillainess smirked. "What did I do to myself..are you kidding me? It's more like what did YOU do to me? Your slave-driving, your selfishness, your carelessness...it all led to this!" Maris pointed at her costume.

"What...what do you mean, Maris?" Kim asked, growing a bit nervous.

"Let me show you what I mean..." Maris continued, pulling her tattered black shawl off her body and dropping it to the floor for dramatic effect. She revealed to Kim the entirety of the tight black costume she had designed in the lab, with the silver 'D' pinned to her right shoulder.

"I am no longer Maris," she proclaimed. "Never again will I be called by that weak name. I am....DYSPHORIA!!"
dysphoria reveals her costume.jpg
dysphoria reveals her costume.jpg (138.69 KiB) Viewed 766 times
"Dysphoria?" Kim was puzzled. "What on Earth are you talking about? Does that have something to do with this...this costume?"

"Put simply, yes it does, Kim," she nodded, the anger and resentment clear in her expression. "Beware my power beneath these silver gloves! My very touch means death...I am the dominatrix of decay!"

Despite her employee's dramatic presentation, Kim had to admit to herself that tagline did have a nice ring to it. A dominatrix certainly needed to have a nice pair of shiny black boots, and looking down at her living room floor, Kim could see quite clearly that Maris was wearing gorgeous boots with high heels. They definitely made her seem taller and more intimidating....
dysphorias sexy boots.jpg
dysphorias sexy boots.jpg (123.72 KiB) Viewed 766 times
Dysphoria followed Kim's eye line down to her feet. "Oh, I see..." she quipped. "You're admiring my sexy boots, now, aren't you, Kim? But it's too late. You could have gone out on a date with me dozens of times, and I would have worn some tight outfits just for you, maybe even some boots like these. I could have impressed you. But you just HAD to cling to that loser boy...what's his name..."

"Ah...now I get it," the beautiful engineer nodded, her lovely face accentuated by kissable ruby-red lips. "I've seen this trope before in a comic book. You're a supervillainess whose motivation for evil deeds is about being spurned and underappreciated...is that what's going on here, Maris?"
x-machina amazed by dysphoria.jpg
x-machina amazed by dysphoria.jpg (85.66 KiB) Viewed 766 times
"SHUT UP, BITCH!" shouted Dysphoria, now fully enraged at her nemesis. She regarded Kim with scorn, pointing at her accusingly. She certainly wasn't going to let her terrible boss get away with making light of her life-altering situation.

"You don't get to ridicule me...not after everything you've done to me!" Dysphoria berated her opponent. "You will pay for your crimes..and I will have my sweet revenge!!"
dysphorias anger against kim.jpg
dysphorias anger against kim.jpg (132.77 KiB) Viewed 766 times
Still in her lab coat, Kim recoiled in horror as the disfigured supervillainess lumbered forward in her skintight costume.
Dysphoria was on the warpath and gearing up for an attack!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Kimberly Chiang certainly didn't want to reveal her secret to a deranged employee who might be trying to kill her..but she had no choice.
Maris was certainly not in her right mind, and as the supervillainess Dysphoria, she now had the power to disintegrate flesh and blood.
She could harm almost anyone in her quest for power.

Those repair runs Kim did on the Carnegie Mellon campus didn't count as her first superheroine mission...not really.
They were more of a publicity stunt, a trial in her costume where she did good deeds but faced no actual foe.
Now, when the situation was really dire, the intrepid inventor knew what was called for: nerdish timidity must fall by the wayside,
and heroism must take its place...

"Villainess!" she shouted at Dysphoria, who was suddenly startled by Kim's ferocity of purpose. "I am more than the scientist you once knew. I will stop you, and I will do it as....X-MACHINA!"

With her yellow-gloved hands, Kim ripped art the buttons of her white lab coat, POP! POP! POP! POP!, and tore it asunder, dropping the garment on the floor. Underneath, she exposed her chest logo - the bright yellow 'X' which represented her moniker.
kim becomes x-machina.jpg
kim becomes x-machina.jpg (105.15 KiB) Viewed 747 times
Dysphoria froze in her tracks, amazed at this revelation. She scanned her boss thoroughly up and down, drinking in the majesty of the costume.

This brought her crush to a whole new level. It was no longer just about Kim's gorgeous long black hair, her radiant face, and her juicy red lips. Nor did she need to imagine any longer what Kim's figure looked like.

Now, Kimberly Chiang...or should we say, X-Machina..was completely on display. Dysphoria's adversary was poured neatly into a shiny black spandex outfit, her womanly curves in evidence all the way down to her exceedingly tight crotch.

Kim had cute black boots with heels, a pair of soft yellow gloves which extended over her elbows, and a waist-defining belt with a silver diamond in the middle. It wasn't chaotic, nor was it evil, but Maris highly approved of the sexy costume design.
dysphoria checks out xmachina costume.jpg
dysphoria checks out xmachina costume.jpg (150.05 KiB) Viewed 747 times
Months ago, the hapless research assistant would have desperately pleaded for amorous attention, had she encountered Kim in such an outfit.

But the tables were turned now: Dysphoria not only possessed a terrifying power of wanton destruction, but also an insatiable lust. She began to conceive of X-Machina as a superheroine foe to be conquered..an object of pure gratification.

The supervillainess didn't have to ask nicely for permission. Simply by removing her gloves, she could take whatever she wanted simply by threat. But after getting an eyeful of X-Machina's costume, she no longer wanted to kill her boss.

What Dysphoria desired..was to ravage her in the costume. "Time for you to give me what I desire most, Kim!" she commanded.
dysphora wants to ravage xmachina.jpg
dysphora wants to ravage xmachina.jpg (116.72 KiB) Viewed 747 times
Dysphoria lunged forward and gripped X-Machina by the shoulders, using her augmented strength to shove the heroine brusquely against the wall of her living room. Kim was pinned down in her own house, and the increased muscular density in her spandex-sheathed arms was not enough to fight back.

The villainess took full advantage of superior strength, gripping both of X-Machina's yellow-gloved wrists above her head. Dysphoria had to resist the tempation to plant her lips on Kim's very attractive rosy-red mouth, because she didn't want to melt her jaw into dust.

So, instead of removing her silver gloves to obliterate her foe, Dysphoria kept them on. With one hand, she held X-Machina in perilous restraint, and with the other, she reached down to the Asian heroine's crotch, discovering the protuberance of Kim's quite prominent cameltoe.
dysphoria dominates xmachina.jpg
dysphoria dominates xmachina.jpg (122.7 KiB) Viewed 747 times
This anatomical masterpiece of Kim's was the key to unlocking both transcendent pleasure and delicious humiliation, thought Dysphoria. And then she voiced her intent out loud.

"You rejected me for so long, Kim. Once, you had a choice, but now you don't. I am going to rape you. I'm going to fuck you so intensely that you'll be a sore and bruised little sexy superheroine for a very...very long time!"

"No, Maris!" begged X-Machina, pretending to be in fear for her life, while in reality, she had formulated a plan. "You don't have to do this!"

"Ha, ha!" laughed Dysphoria. "Yes, I do! And don't you dare call me by that weak name again, or I'll remove my gloves, and you'll be really be sorry!"

Dysphoria began to methodically rub the trapped heroine's pussy, rotating her gloved hand in swift concentric circles. Stimulated as she was by the very tightness of her spandex costume, X-Machina couldn't resist the waves of pleasure cascading through her body, and she began pursing her ruby-red lips and moaning with excitement.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh my God!" the Asian superheroine screamed in ecstasy, her nipples hardening into stony peaks under her 'X' logo. Kim was well aware that the rush of sexual desire was recharging the power in her tight costume. "That is so good! What the hell are you doing down there?"

"Just making your dreams come true, lovely Kim," smirked Dysphoria, keeping her eyes on the prize. "Or rather, my own dreams. Sometimes I can't tell them apart, I've been so in love with you for such a long time."

"That's...ahhhh!...nice to hear...uh, Dysphoria," she remembered her adversary's new villainess name, "I think I love you, too...."

"You do?" exclaimed Dysphoria, falling for Kim's brilliant ruse. "Well, then, that was just a warm-up. Let me show you what love is, for a true lesbian like me!"

Keeping one silver glove firmly gripped around X-Machina's wrists, the supervillainess forcibly slid X-Machina's curvaceous body down to the floor.
Dysphoria used her other hand to open the heroine's legs much wider, the better to expose her gorgeous cameltoe to what was coming next.

Licking her lips with anticipation, the white-haired evildoer lifted one of her tightly spandexed thighs above X-Machina's prone body, with one shiny black boot so close to the heroine's face as a visual temptation. Dysphoria pushed her other thigh below the Asian beauty she had a crush on for so many months.

Then, it was time for the main event. "My little sexy heroine...this is what we call scissoring. I think you'll enjoy it!" explained Dysphoria.
And she began thrusting her moist pussy directly against X-Machina's vagina, which was already enflamed from the persistent friction.

"I'm really...ohhhh!...starting to like this a lot," Kim complimented the shapely Dysphoria, who still believed she was violating her opponent against her will. Little did she know what X-Machina actually had in mind.

Their contest for pleasure was truly epic. Tight fabric rubbed against tight fabric, wet pussy against wet pussy, heroine against villainess. If anyone had been taping it, they could have sold the rights for millions on pay-per-view.

But the goals of the two combatants were very disparate. Dysphoria wanted to utterly humiliate the woman who had made her life a permanent hell. But X-Machina just wanted to accumulate enough power to...ahhhh!...there it was...the orgasm she was hoping for....

"Ahhhhhhh!" Kim rejoiced to the heavens, as the ultimate pleasure of the climax temporarily overwhelmed her rational senses. And then, within a few seconds, her power suit was fully recharged. She began to reach out magnetically in all directions, for something rather large...something hard and metallic......

WHAM! A huge iron fender, one of the car parts she kept around her apartment from the lab experiments, slammed into Dysphoria's back, knocking her from her perch on top of the heroine with a mighty impact. Unprepared for the sudden assault, the villainess lay on the floor, dazed and in so much pain, she finally passed out.

X-Machina picked up the heavy fender like it was a feather, using the full strength of her magnetic powers. She tossed it aside easily, her body flexing attractively inside her tight costume. She had extracted triumph from the jaws of defeat, but she also knew she couldn't hold out for very long if Dysphoria actually removed her gloves - one touch, and poof!
xmachina bombards dysphoria with metal.jpg
xmachina bombards dysphoria with metal.jpg (142.72 KiB) Viewed 747 times
With discretion being the better part of valor, X-Machina decided to beat a hasty retreat from the confines of her own apartment.

"I'd better get back to the lab quickly," she said to herself. "Only there can I find enough components to build something swiftly that can neutralize Dysphoria's attack. My 'super-MacGyver' powers will come in handy for that!"

And with that pronouncement, the valiant Asian superheroine rushed down the steps, her high-heeled boots CLACK! CLACK! clacking on the stairwell.
At the height of her magnetic power, she levitated herself into the air ("like Magneto!" she thought) and flew majestically above the Shadyside neighborhood, across Fifth Avenue, and towards the university area of Oakland, where her office was located at Carnegie Mellon.

Undergrads at Carnegie Mellon, crossing the lawn in the mid-day sun to get to their next class, looked up at the sky and pointed at X-Machina traversing the campus. "Look! There's that girl again...the one from the Tiktok video!" one student shouted. "It wasn't a hoax! I didn't know she could fly...."

"Neither did I," said a fellow student. "But look at how sexy she is in that tight costume! I can clearly see the outline of her pussy under that outfit. I wonder why it must be like to fuck a superheroine...?"

One of the only two people to share such an experience (the other, of course, being Bobby) was finally waking up back at Kim's Shadyside apartment, feeling woozy but also very determined and vengeful. She had no interest in destroying X-Machina's living quarters - she just wanted to get back into the fight.

"Kim!" shouted Dysphoria, shaking her gloved fist, but not realizing that her foe was already a mile away. "You won't get away from me! I'll track you down and make you pay for this insult...and once I capture you for real, you won't like what's going to come next!"
dysphoria you wont get away from me.jpg
dysphoria you wont get away from me.jpg (142.03 KiB) Viewed 747 times
Dysphoria dusted herself off from the detritus of the battle, and placed her hands squarely on her hips. She just happened to be standing in front of a full-length mirror on Kim's bedroom wall, and couldn't resist admiring her alluring supervillainess body.

"Oh, my!" Dysphoria exclaimed to herself, running her gloves over her shapely outfit made entirely of unstable molecules. "My dystopian complexion notwithstanding, I do look pretty damn sexy in this costume I made, don't I?"

She caressed her full-bodied breasts, protruding quite visibly from beneath her tight spandex just below the 'D' logo. "They're so perfectly round and sensitive to the touch," she observed. "I need to give X-Machina another chance to wrap her juicy red lips around these titties before I remove my gloves and turn her into a pile of melted goo!"

Confident and self-assured, the ruthless supervillainess strode out the back door onto the streets of Shadyside.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

The facial expressions or Maris are great. The transformation of her reminds me of “Superman 3” when the scientist lady was transformed into a Cyborg. That was definitely a nightmare when I was a kid!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Her arms extending outwards from her body for stabilization purposes, the incredible Asian superheroine X-Machina glided through the sky like a cybernetic savior. With her magnetic power suit at full recharge and all of the metal in the university structures down below for steady repulsion, she had no problem maintaining a consistent speed above the campus, while the students on the ground looking up at her and admiring her sexy figure was quite a turn-on, increasing her power levels in flight as she smiled with satisfaction.

But one thought nagged at the brilliant engineer as she headed towards the roof of the engineering building: what device could she construct which would hold back the assault of her nemesis, Dysphoria? And it had to be done quickly, because the villainess was most likely headed her way! Despite her genius intellect, she was at a mental block, and no plan came immediately to mind.

Then, she saw the solution from the air: the Kraus Campo! It was a landscape installation tucked almost invisibly between the two art buildings - world famous, but for some reason hardly ever visited by the students, especially during busy class times. She could see it looked deserted.

But more important, the Kraus Campo was absolutely covered with numbers and data. In fact, its creators, Mel Bochner (a CMU alumnus) and Michael Von Valkenburg had jokingly claimed that it contained all of the information in the universe when they designed it. Kim doubted that was true, but it certainly could provide a great deal of inspiration towards the answer she was seeking, and hopefully give her quite a boost in terms of using her machine intelligence.

Alighting gently on the vast plain of numbers like a technological goddess, her shiny high-heeled boots contacted the surface with a soft CLACK. She looked around carefully to make sure that no students were hanging around the sculpture - sure enough, they were ignoring it as usual.

X-Machina lay down, face up, on the numerical grid and spread her shapely form out with arms and legs akimbo, all the better to make complete contact with the storehouse of information held inside the structure. She also removed her gloves and set them aside, making it easier to directly access the surface with her skin.

The merciless rays of the noonday sun beat down on Kim's jet-black power suit, making her sweat uncontrollably under the fabric. To regain her stable body temperature, she mentally increased the reflectivity of the costume - it would absorb the solar rays like a battery, but would not cause her to overheat. Which was very fortunate, considering how hot she was about to get.

Supine in the center of the Kraus Campo, the lovely engineer began her usual empowerment process. She reached down to the tight crotch of her spandex costume and found her perfect cameltoe, waiting like a welcome guest under the shiny fabric.
x-machina on the kraus campo.jpg
x-machina on the kraus campo.jpg (215.47 KiB) Viewed 716 times
"Time to power up!" she cried. She began to masturbate furiously, rubbing her clit with one hand, causing it to become erect and stiff. With the other hand, she thrust two fingers just inside her pussy lips, but didn't activate the flap in the suit. The contact friction between the soft pliable fabric and her swelling sex organ created an overwhelming pleasurable sensation, the kind that could only be felt by a costumed superheroine.

Spasms of incredible intensity wracked the heroine's body. She squirmed relentlessly, her tightly spandexed legs pumping up and down, her shiny black boots hitting the surface over and over again...CLACK! CLACK! CLACK!

X-Machina's gorgeous long black tresses spread out over the number grid in a Medusa-like formation, while her strenuously muscled arms gripped the surface to hold her steady. Reveling in the constant stimulation her tight costume provided to every inch of her skin, the heroine groaned with sheer ecstasy. "Ooooohhhh!...Ooohhhh!" she let forth with passionate bliss.

Little did she realize, however, that the two companions who had earlier observed her sexy body from the ground had developed a bit of an obsession, using their knowledge of mathematics to triangulate where she would land. Now, this pair of creepy young voyeurs were carefully concealed behind some bushes at the edge of the installations, aiming their cellphone cameras at the self-pleasuring heroine, who foolishly believed she had complete privacy.

"Damn! That is by far the hottest thing I've ever seen. These clips are going to break the Internet!" the one student whispered to his comrade.

"Are you kidding me, bro?" joked his nerdy companion, softly so that their unwitting subject couldn't hear. "The first real-life superheroine fetish video? We're going to make so much money on this that my Dad won't even care that I almost failed advanced coding this semester. I could probably buy out his medical practice!"

While they were looking on with amazement, X-Machina continued to finger-fuck her own gorgeous pussy, with the sticky moisture clearly visible through the tight black fabric, while she used her free hand to massage her breasts under the prominent yellow 'X' logo. She was getting closer and closer to her goal, and yes, right there...right there....

"Ahhhhhhh!" the lovely Asian heroine let out a contented moan, careful not to be too loud, lest all of Carnegie Mellon come running with curiosity.
At the moment of glorious orgasm, her body and hair glowed with a yellow aura, as her costume began to automatically absorb the incredible wealth of scientific information secretly stored within the installation. She was downloading the intelligence of an entire civilization!
x-machina on the kraus campo 2.jpg
x-machina on the kraus campo 2.jpg (202.95 KiB) Viewed 716 times
"Oooohhhh! This data is incredible!" she cried, taking in every possible piece of advice she could about how to proceed with her plans to stop her nemesis, Dysphoria. As the pleasurable sensations slowly abated, she slipped on her silky yellow gloves, then rose up and posed in her tight costume, hands firmly on her hips. She was thankful for the creators of the Kraus Campo, which had imbued her with this amazing gift.

"That felt so, so good! But I know exactly what I have to build now," X-Machina proudly proclaimed. "Better get to the lab with all due haste, before Dysphoria comes back on the scene."

Satisfied with her brilliant idea, the beautiful engineer was about to turn and leave, when she heard a rustle in the bushes. Her two admirers had become greedy, and instead of quickly departing with their surreptitious video prize, they had overstayed their welcome, far too eager to watch their new heroine idol pose and preen. "Oh my god," the one nerd whispered to the second. "Such a babe...can you imagine getting her in the sack?"

"Hey! You there!" X-Machina shouted at the guilty pair, using the disciplinary tone she'd honed while working as a teaching assistant. "Come out of there this instant!"

The two nerds sheepishly emerged from their hiding place, finding it difficult to look directly in the shining face of such a glorious female specimen with their high levels of social awkwardness. "Uh...we're sorry to disturb you...ma'am?"

X-Machina strode over to them, her long black hair blowing confidently in the slight wind. Her tight black costume was gleaming in the bright sun, and her shiny leather boots went CLACK! CLACK! on the number grid as she approached them, fully in charge of the situation.

She snatched one of the cellphones out of the student's hands. "You were filming me with this, weren't you?" she spat angrily, visually scanning the device with her powers. "My machine intelligence tells me there's a high probablity that you were."

The nerd shyly nodded, quivering with fear. What would this incredibly powerful woman, who could fly through the air and absorb terabytes of data instantly, do to them?

X-Machina spoke commandingly to the other student, who was no less afraid. "Give me that other phone, too. Right now!" He immediately complied.

Without another word, she bundled the two cellphones together and held them inside the strong grip of her gloves. A bright yellow aura surrounded her hands, and she released a massive electromagnetic pulse into the devices, which began to crackle and emit little wisps of smoke.

The two nerds groaned. On the one hand, they had squandered the video clip of a lifetime, and their expensive IPhones were toast. But at the same time, they were privileged to witness a gorgeous superheroine in tight and shiny spandex use her incredible magnetic powers right in front of them. They were more than a little...impressed...

"Oh, look at that!" chuckled the lovely engineer as she followed the nerds' guilty gaze right down to their crotch. "Both of you have little boners in your pants. That's so cute! Well, you can take some consolation in that, I suppose. You can just get your rich parents to buy you another IPhone, but you'll be able to beat off for weeks just thinking about me using my powers. Not a bad day for you overall, right?"

The pair nodded silently, too frightened to respond. But then finally, the taller one stammered haltingly, "Thank you...thank you so much...miss..?"

"X-Machina!" she answered, amused by their shyness. "That's the Mistress of Magnetism and Machines, to you. Happy to let you spread the word that Oakland has a new superheroine. Now, get the hell out of here, boys. I have some serious work to do!"

She shooed the two nerds away with her yellow-gloved hand, and they quickly vacated the Kraus Campo. "Interesting," she thought to herself, "I was quite turned on by the idea of these voyeurs watching me while I was powering up. Had I known that they were there, I might have let them join in. I wonder if designing this costume was a warning sign that I'm becoming too obsessed with sexual pleasure at all costs?"

"Oh, well, I'll have to worry about that later," she assured herself. "I've got to build this device in the next half-hour. There's not much time before Maris shows up."

Spreading her sinewy arms out to catch the magnetic field, X-Machina once again lifted herself into the air, her destination the roof of the engineering building only a couple blocks away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levitating over the engineering building, X-Machina landed on the roof with a THUMP!, her shiny black high-heeled boots stirring up only a bit of dust. Using her magnetic powers, she unlocked the metal latch on a skylight, stepped inside it, and floated gently down to the third floor where her lab was located.

Kim buttoned up her lab coat and straightened out her nametag. She didn't want to attract undue attention walking down the hallway, since there had been quite enough buzz around campus from her fix-it spree a couple days before.

Her costume, however, was still somewhat visible. Any student looking closely would have seen her tight black spandex leggings and black boots, as the sexy scientist swiped the security card to get into her lab. She knew that a mere metal door wasn't going to be able to stop Dysphoria from attacking her again.
x-machina at engineering.jpg
x-machina at engineering.jpg (37.15 KiB) Viewed 670 times
Once in the lab, she actually took off her lab coat and slipped on a more comfortable Carnegie Mellon hoodie. Being a little less buttoned-down
would help her focus better on building the device she needed to stop Dysphoria. Plus, if anyone entered the lab, they wouldn't encounter anything suspicious-looking...just a grad student working on a project.

Her logic from the information gleaned from the Kraus Campo concluded the following: Dysphoria can decay almost anything she can touch. Therefore, it was necessary to build something which would prevent her from touching anything. Hence..a portable force field generator!

Nothing had been built like that before in human history - indeed, it was only the purview of science-fiction movies - but X-Machina was more than confident she could construct one using parts from around the mechanical engineering lab, powering the device with the energy generated by her fully charged suit.

"OK, a force field generator it is," she encouraged herself. "Better get started on this immediately!"
x-machina builds device.jpg
x-machina builds device.jpg (107.08 KiB) Viewed 670 times
Twenty minutes, she held a perfectly working prototype of a force field projector in her hands, encased within a remote control box she had scavenged from a piece of equipment in the lab. With her epigenetically augmented brain assisted both by the Kraus Campo archive and her power suit battery, X-Machina had the knowledge to construct almost any machine she could imagine!

And it wasn't a second too soon. The resourceful engineer heard a sizzling, burning sound in the distance, and then a CLACK! CLACK! as the loud boots of Dysphoria stomped along the laboratory floor. The vengeful villainess, who still had a gorgeous body despite her disfigured skin, stopped a few feet away from her nemesis, posing attractively with her hands on her hips, but ready to resume their interrupted conflict.

"You know, Kim, there was no point in trying to lock me out with a security code," she taunted her sworn foe. "It was mere child's play for me to remove my glove and melt a hole through your door!"

"Oh, I was aware of that," the Asian engineer replied. "It was still worth it just to slow you down for a few minutes..."

"Doesn't matter," Dysphoria shook her head. "We're still back in the place where it all began, where you ruined my life, and now I look like this!!"
She indicated her unnaturally pale face marred by hundreds of veiny, blackened cracks, making her appear to be perpetually falling apart.

Kim shook her head. "But that's where you're wrong! Don't you see? Sure, I might have been careless with the laser, and I apologize for that, but I had nothing at all to do with your transformation."

"In fact," she continued, "I got my special abilities around the same time that you did..and Occam's Razor concludes that not only did we probably get them from the same source, but there might also be other women out there who've also acquired powers!"

"SHUT UP!" shouted the malicious villainess, shaking her gloved fist. "You're just trying to confuse the issue. I constantly feel in pain, like I'm breaking apart inside. You are the one responsible for my debilitating condition, and you will suffer for it!"

The engineer slowly unzipped her gray hoodie. "Well, in that case, you don't get to call me Kim anymore..." She removed the jacket with a flourish, exposing her tight and shiny black superheroine costume underneath, emblazoned with the bright yellow 'X'.

Her beautiful long black hair cascaded down her right shoulder. The power suit also showed off her powerful legs, ending all the way down at her attractive high-heeled boots. She looked ready for action.
x-machina confronts dysphoria.jpg
x-machina confronts dysphoria.jpg (123.68 KiB) Viewed 670 times
"I am...X-MACHINA!" she shouted. "And I'll be defending the university...if necessary, the whole city...from terrible villains like you."

"Come on, Maris!" the heroine continued. "You destroyed my lab equipment. You invaded my house. You sexually assaulted me. And I'm supposed to take that? Fuck, no! And another thing...you're fired!"

"DON'T CALL ME MARIS!" Kim's former assistant sounded quite mentally unstable. "And I don't care if I'm fired. In a few seconds, you won't care either, because you'll be dead!"

Dysphoria removed both of her gloves, dropping them on the floor. She flashed an evil, deadly smile. Then, she charged at X-Machina with full force, intending to melt her face off and end her existence.

She didn't get very far. X-Machina simply picked up the remote control of the force field projector and aimed it at her adversary.
Dysphoria froze in place, surrounded by a glowing yellow aura of energy, and was unable to advance.
x-machina disrupts dysphoria.jpg
x-machina disrupts dysphoria.jpg (150.63 KiB) Viewed 670 times
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" screamed the hate-crazed supervillainess, as she squirmed in her tight, sexy costume inside the restraining field.
The target of her rage was only a few feet away, yet utterly unreachable!
shevek
Producer
Producer

As the impenetrable energy field closed in on Dysphoria, she screamed in frustration, clawing at the invisible barrier, but unable to burn a hole in it with her powers of decay. "Aarrrggghhh! You bitch! I'm going to destroy you! I'm gonna..."

Dysphoria stopped short as she realized she was feeling light-headed. Not only was the barrier physically preventing her from attacking X-Machina,
but it also wasn't letting in any oxygen. Her tantrum was slowly choking her into unconsciousness.
dysphoria tries to get through force field.jpg
dysphoria tries to get through force field.jpg (118.78 KiB) Viewed 660 times
But while Dysphoria still had some air left to breathe inside the force field, something deep within her triggered a fetish she had always wanted to experience: autoerotic asphyxiation. She knew she couldn't fight the barrier, but she also knew that Kim was too much of a goody two-shoes to let her perish, and falling into unconsciousness might get her rescued from the perilous trap.

So the diabolical supervillainess decided to put on a seductive display for her unrequited lesbian crush. As a gape-mouthed X-Machina watched in disbelief, Dysphoria slid her unprotected hands down her smooth and shiny black-and-silver costume, made of unstable molecules, until she reached her crotch, cinched up tightly within the high-tech fabric.

Stroking her pussy furiously, Dysphoria moaned with pleasure, glaring at Kim through the invisible field. "Ahhhhhh! Oooohhh! See what you're missing, Kim?" she teased. "You could have had my affection! I could've been your most ardent lover. But now I just want to rub one out while admiring your beautiful body in that tight spandex...is that too much to ask?"

X-Machina was so flabbergasted by this turn of events, she couldn't even answer. But she noticed that Maris was growing dizzer and less coherent as she attempted to reach climax, rubbing her hand violently over her crotch. Dysphoria might even pass out from lack of oxygen before she reached orgasm, and that would make her captive exactly where Kim wanted her! So the engineer was just biding her time, enjoying the sexy view.

But just then, Kim's boyfriend Bobby barged unexpectedly into the lab, startling the two combatants. "Hey, Kim! There was a big hole in your door, so I just walked in. Wanna go out for lunch? I've got a couple of coupons from Chipotle...."
bobby interrupts the battle.jpg
bobby interrupts the battle.jpg (143.33 KiB) Viewed 660 times
X-Machina was so surprised to see Bobby that she momentarily let go of the remote control button which controlled the force field. The field shut off, and sensing the opening, Dysphoria abruptly ended her masturbation session, plunging through the gap in the barrier. She lunged at Bobby and gripped his arm tightly. Immediately, there was a sizzling sound and the smell of burnt flesh as Bobby's skin began to blister under Dysphoria's contact.

"Aaaaahhhh! My arm!" he screamed, as he recoiled from the painful touch of the supervillainess. "What happened to it?" The skin on Bobby's arm was literally bubbling like lava from a volcano, liquefying and dripping onto the floor.
bobby gets burned.jpg
bobby gets burned.jpg (106.54 KiB) Viewed 660 times
"Ha ha ha!" Dysphoria cackled at Kim. "Your boyfriend's not so handsome anymore, is he now? But I'm not going to kill him yet. He needs to watch you die, first!"

X-Machina stared at Bobby blankly, appalled by his injury. She had dropped the remote on the floor, and was at a loss about how to save him without her force field device. Meanwhile, Dysphoria had turned around, preparing to attack her with the same insane ferocity.

"Think, Kim, think!" she told herself, presenting quite a vision of loveliness in her tight superheroine outfit. "My powers have boosted my genius-level intellect. I should be able to think myself out of this one. What should I do?"
x-machina uses her super intellect.jpg
x-machina uses her super intellect.jpg (187.42 KiB) Viewed 660 times
"I know!" she reassured herself. "My suit's still fully charged from my orgasm on the Kraus Campo. If I fire a magnetic disruptor beam at full intensity, that should be enough to literally disrupt the bonds in the iron in Dysphoria's bloodstream. She should pass out from the shock!"

Dysphoria lumbered menacing towards X-Machina, her high-heeled boots going CLACK! CLACK! on the floor to warn of her impending approach. "Ha ha!" laughed the unstable villainess. "I maimed your precious boyfriend, and now you're gonna pay!"

"I don't think so...Maris!" the Asian engineer shouted, firing her strongest magnetic beam directly at her enemy. "You need to be taught this painful lesson!"
x-machinas magnetic disruption.jpg
x-machinas magnetic disruption.jpg (149.33 KiB) Viewed 660 times
When the yellowish beam contacted Dysphoria's body, she reacted with extreme fear. The iron in her very blood was vibrating, trying to explode out of her very flesh. It was utterly excruciating!

"AAAAARRRGGGHHH!" Dysphoria screamed. "I'll get you, bitch...if it's the last thing I ever do..." But she was lost in such a haze of agony that she immediately dropped to her knees, and in a few more seconds was passed out on the floor from shock.

Dysphoria was sprawled out on the laboratory floor, unmoving and still.
dysphoria knocked out.jpg
dysphoria knocked out.jpg (175.62 KiB) Viewed 660 times
The formerly confident and arrogant supervillainess had been completely neutralized, Kim noted to herself, but Dysphoria still appeared very alluring in defeat. Kim marveled at the way Dysphoria's sexy body clung to every inch the tight costume she had created out of unstable molecular fabric. She would have made a beautiful girlfriend for somebody.

"Such a shame," the heroic engineer thought. "If Maris had only confided in me, we could have become good friends, and maybe I could have helped her with her mental issues."

"Maybe...I still can!" she said out loud, snapping her fingers and using her super intellect to arrive at a new plan.

But first, she opened the laboratory first aid kit and brought out soothing salve and gauze bandages to cover up Bobby's flesh burns. She sent him along to the hospital, since he wasn't interested at all in being anywhere near Maris longer than he had to.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Dysphoria opened her eyes.

She didn't know how much time had passed, but she realized one thing: she couldn't move. Above her head was the yellow aura from the same kind of magnetic force field which had restrained her earlier. But even more constrictive against her body were her physical bonds.

Her head, with its shock of snow-white hair, was held firmly in place by metal cables. Yellow metal chains stretched tightly across her breasts and her waist, and her legs were shackled in irons. All of this while she was still wearing her costume!

Dysphoria could tell that she was still the engineering lab. Apparently, X-Machina had quickly built a bondage device, strapping her securely to the experiment table. She couldn't move her hands to touch anything in order to decay her bonds, and even if she could, the force field was still trapping her inside a magnetic bottle with limited oxygen. She could pass out again if she struggled too much!
dysphoria chained down in the force field.jpg
dysphoria chained down in the force field.jpg (185.13 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Then, her former boss, the brilliant engineer-turned-superheroine X-Machina stepped into view, proudly flexing her curvaceous body in her tight and shiny spandex costume, and looking pleased with herself.

To Dysphoria, the beautiful Asian girl was quite a vision with her gorgeous long hair, flawless face and succulent red lips. The villainess didn't know if she wanted to kill her adversary, or kiss her.

"What have you done to me?" Dysphoria shouted in anger. She still needed to maintain her arrogant facade, even if she was currently at a disadvantage.

"It should be pretty obvious," smirked X-Machina. "I've captured you inside a bondage machine that I built, and you can't escape. That will give me a chance to test a theory I have about your powers...."
x-machina talks to dysphoria .jpg
x-machina talks to dysphoria .jpg (198.81 KiB) Viewed 624 times
"Oh, and what is that?" Dysphoria raised her eyebrows. Her predicament almost exactly matched a fantasy scenario she had about her boss weeks ago: Kim would express her love for Maris by tying her down in their lab and having rough tribadic sex with her on the experiment table....

"Well, it goes like this," explained Kim. "I think whatever gave us our powers made you evil, because your epigenetic transformation played upon your resentment. I understand you felt overworked and underpaid, and you were angry that I spurned your advances when you asked me out. My super-intellect worked all this out while you were unconscious for a while."

"No shit!," spat Dysphoria, unable to move her head to nod. "You couldn't figure that out while I was working for you, Kim? You had to become a superheroine and run all the data through your mental calculator just to have some empathy for my situation?"
dysphoria looks up at x-machina.jpg
dysphoria looks up at x-machina.jpg (166.08 KiB) Viewed 624 times
"Well, yes," admitted X-Machina, "and I'm sorry I was so blind before. But now, I think we can arrive at a solution..."

"What kind of solution?" the villainess wondered. "Is it...wait, you're leaving that idiot, Bobby? I knew I should have killed him..."

"No, it's not that extreme," smiled the beautiful Asian engineer. "You see.." she explained, picking a small red device with a white strip on it, "I know you just wanted me to notice you, to give you the pleasure you deserve. And now I can...with this!"
x-machina explains vibrating device.jpg
x-machina explains vibrating device.jpg (139.95 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Dysphoria's eyes opened wide. "Is...is that what I think it is?"

"Sure is," nodded X-Machina. "It's a magnetic vibrator, and I designed it to work very efficiently through your costume's unstable molecular structure. It also temporarily cancels the force field."

"I think that all you need is someone to love you, Maris," she added. "I get that now, and I want to make it happen for you, if I can remain safe while doing it. Are you ready to come along for the ride?"

Dysphoria grinned from ear to ear. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" she exclaimed. "Never in a million years did I think you would be willing to do this for me...I think...I think I might still love you, Kim!"

The Asian heroine noticed that Maris wasn't complaining about not being addressed as Dysphoria, and she was acknowledging her deepest vulnerable emotions. This was a good sign! Maybe she could start reverting back to normal, somehow.

"Don't go overboard over me yet," joked X-Machina, getting into the spirit. "I still have to turn this thing on, and I hope it works!" She switched on the small vibrator, which was tightly strapped to her soft yellow glove. It buzzed softly as she reached down towards Dysphoria's welcoming crotch.
x-machina reaches for dysphorias crotch.jpg
x-machina reaches for dysphorias crotch.jpg (183.91 KiB) Viewed 624 times
As the brilliant engineer gazed down, she couldn't help but notice that her firmly bound captive had such an enticing body. Sure, her face was weirdly cracked and disfigured, but underneath her foe's tight costume were incredibly sexy curves: lovely round breasts, sculpted abdominal muscles, womanly hips, and powerful legs ending in two shiny black boots.

And right in the middle of it all was the star of the show: Dysphoria's perfect pleasure zone, exquisitely outlined under the sheer, shiny fabric of her costume. Kim could begin to appreciate why Maris chose to be a lesbian..who wouldn't want to worship and adore something that beautiful?
dysphorias pleasure zone.jpg
dysphorias pleasure zone.jpg (160.41 KiB) Viewed 624 times
And she was about to do just that. "Brace yourself, Maris - this thing is a doozy," quipped Kim. She was only a foot away, then a few inches, and then...contact! The magnetic device buzzed furiously as it vibrated the unstable molecules, raising every milky-white pubic hair on Dysphoria's sensitive pussy. Kim admired Maris' cute little engorged clit, standing at attention beneath the stretchy black surface.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" the supervilliainess screamed, her pleasure centers on overload. She gripped the sides of the experimental table and held on for dear life, even though she knew she was still in the bondage machine.

Maris had never experienced anything this intensely satisfying, not in any lesbian relationship, and certainly not in any straight one from back in high school. The lovely Asian superheroine knew exactly what she was doing with this device...the magnetic waves were pure paradise!

"Hold on just a little bit longer, Maris," X-Machina smiled sweetly and licked her ruby-red lips to provide encouragement. "My instruments indicate that you should be able to achieve orgasm in about another thirty seconds..."

Dysphoria was barely able to pay attention to what the engineer was saying, as she undulated up and down within the constraints of her bondage. She wanted to touch her swelling breasts and tease Kim with them, but the yellow metal chains constricted her chest, and her hands were still forced to her sides. Kim was deliberately preventing Dysphoria from touching herself, or anything else, while she completely controlled the sex play!

"This is so fucking hot!" Maris enthused out loud, thrilled to the marrow. "I'm having my dream fulfilled, Kim!"

"Glad I could help, Maris," the heroine nodded, tossing back her beautiful long black hair. "See? I'm not so bad, and neither are you. Now, get ready for that climax in four...three...two..."

"Ooooohhhhh!" moaned Dysphoria, cutting her technologically astute lover off in mid-sentence. "I'm in...heaven, and you are the angel!"

Kim observed a sticky liquid dribbling from Dysphoria's warm vagina, staining the crotch of her tight costume. The wet spot gradually disappeared, however, as the unstable molecules absorbed the moisture right into the fabric.

"Wow, that absorption factor is so functionally convenient," marveled the Asian superheroine with her scientific acumen. "No wonder you love to have sex inside your costume. I do, too - the skin contact feels so arousing!"

Exhausted from her release, the white-haired supervillainess could only sigh with contentment, and gaze admiringly at X-Machina's buxom body inside her tight black spandex, the very sexy 'X' emblem highlighting the engineer's prominent chest.

Although she was still tightly bound in metal chains and irons, and she couldn't quite move her hands yet, Maris was quite convinced that there was still a chance for her and Kim to build a relationship.
shevek
Producer
Producer

The supervillainess Dysphoria had just undergone an incredibly pleasurable experience at the expert hands of her former boss, Dr. Kimberly Chiang, now known as the sexy Asian superheroine, X-Machina.

Kimberly retrieved Dysphoria's protective gloves from her workbench, and stood over Maris, who was still chained and shackled to the experiment table. "Maris, I know you enjoyed your time in that bondage scenario," she said. "I'm not surprised, since I understand the costume fetish. But I'd like to set you free now. Do you promise to behave?"
x-machina turns off force field.jpg
x-machina turns off force field.jpg (144.33 KiB) Viewed 604 times
Dysphoria assented. X-Machina then pressed a button on her remote, and the force field turned off. Then she unlocked the chains and leg irons. Maris sat up on the table in her costume, thankful for the sexual gift X-Machina had given her, but also very relieved to be free.

"At last!" the villainess proclaimed. "Don't worry, Kim. I no longer feel vengeful towards you. I understand that you are not responsible for my...uh...condition, and I appreciate the love you showed me. My grudge-filled madness is gone!"

"That's good to hear," nodded Kim. "And I've done another good deed for you. I built special nano-circuits into your gloves. That way, they can meld into your costume, and you can make them appear just by thinking about it!"

Dysphoria accepted the gloves from Kim, and slipped them on with a seductive flourish. They still fit perfectly. "Thank you, Kim. Wow, these silver nano-circuits really do look hot on me, don't they?" she winked.
dysphoria puts her gloves back on.jpg
dysphoria puts her gloves back on.jpg (150.2 KiB) Viewed 604 times
"I have to admit, they do. You're quite cute," smiled the Asian heroine. "If I was attracted to girls, I probably would go out with you, especially since we're both into wearing tight costumes," she admitted. "But you know, my heart belongs to Bobby."

The white-haired supervillainess nodded, pouting her cracked red lips. "That does make me sad. But I'll get over it. I need to make my own way
in the world with these powers I have..."

"Exactly!" enthused Kim. "You can do normal things wearing those gloves. And you can do plenty of good with those powers - breaking down toxic chemical spills, demolishing old buildings, tunneling through rock, and so on...."
xmachina you can do plenty of good.jpg
xmachina you can do plenty of good.jpg (145.36 KiB) Viewed 604 times
"That's true," agreed Dysphoria, clenching her fists with determination. "The possibilities are endless. I need to go out in the world and write my own ticket. I'm sorry I can't be your assistant anymore, Kim!"

"That's OK, Maris," X-Machina smiled. "I wish you the best." And with that, the two beautiful superpowered women shook hands..silver glove in yellow glove. "We'll always have our memories of...the lab," added Kim subversively.
dysphoria writes her own ticket.jpg
dysphoria writes her own ticket.jpg (162.76 KiB) Viewed 604 times
"Yes, we will," nodded Maris. "And I'll come back and visit..I promise." She turned to leave the laboratory through the hole she'd burned in the door,
waving back at her lovely superheroine crush and getting one more glimpse at Kim's tight black costume. "Goodbye, Kim!"

"Goodbye, Maris....I mean, Dysphoria!" Kim corrected herself. Her former assistant deserved a supranym, just like any other epigenetically transformed woman. Not that she'd met any others yet, but she had a feeling that would happen soon.
dysphoria says goodbye.jpg
dysphoria says goodbye.jpg (157.64 KiB) Viewed 604 times
Now alone in her laboratory with her own thoughts, Kim's attention shifted to a new problem: she wanted to serve as the new superheroine for Carnegie Mellon and possibly the city at large. But how would she keep her secret identity?

Turning her focus to her workbench covered with electronic parts, the brilliant and beautiful mechanical engineer came up with yet another technological solution. In only a few minutes, she used her machine repair powers to fashion a bright yellow domino mask, matching the color of her gloves and her 'X' chest logo.

"This mask will have the ability to confuse sensors," she assured herself. "If anyone tries to snap a photo of me with their cellphone, or record me on a closed-circuit camera, they'll still get a load of my awesome outfit, but my face will become a blur. That will help me maintain a secret identity!"

Holding the mask in her hands, X-Machina's contemplation drifted to fantasies about using her new powers, going into battle against implacable foes as a sexy superheroine. Her long black hair would blow in the wind as she floated in the sky like an Asian sky goddess, striking a mighty power pose in her black spandex suit and cute high-heeled boots, and blasting criminals with her high-intensity magnetic beams.
x-machina with her new mask.jpg
x-machina with her new mask.jpg (137.98 KiB) Viewed 604 times
The thought of doing good deeds in her tight costume aroused X-Machina enough to leak a bit of moisture from her pussy. "I'm getting wet! I've used up so much energy today in the battle that I'm already due for a re-charge," she rationalized, succumbing to her pleasure principle.

And her gloved hands once again wandered down to her tight crotch, running them sensuously over the soft fabric of her costume.
"Time to power up!" she proclaimed.

X-Machina was just about to indulge in another round of satisfying her sexual urges, when she heard footsteps coming from the hall...
shevek
Producer
Producer

Kim had just finished building her new X-Machina mask and placing it securely in her costume's belt pouch.

She was beginning to recharge her uniform when she heard footsteps coming from the laboratory door...which still had the gaping human-sized hole in it.

It was Bobby, returning from the hospital. She was already more than a little wet, and seeing Bobby added to her sexual excitement, as her heart skipped a beat to see that he was safe and alright. Such a cute boy, she thought.
kim sees bobby coming.jpg
kim sees bobby coming.jpg (144.29 KiB) Viewed 556 times
The Asian superheroine looked down at the crotch of her tight costume, a bit embarrassed, as Bobby walked up to her with a big grin on his face.

"Kim!" he exclaimed. "I'm back from the hospital, and everything's..." He suddenly noticed her hand, trying to cover up the stain around her pussy, which was slowly being re-absorbed by the suit's functions.

She looked so beautiful. He still couldn't believe that a real-life superheroine was in love with him...Kim was entirely out of his league, from her brains to her beauty, the complete package.

"Wait a second..." he continued, with a widening smile. "Did I just walk in on you as you were about to 'power up' again?"

The beautiful engineer nodded silently, blushing a little as she pursed her ruby-red lips. "Uh, yeah..."

"Oh, Kim..." said Bobby. "You don't have to be embarrassed at all. You know I love watching you do that. Did you want to finish?"

"Uh, no," Kim said nervously. "I'll get to that later - don't worry about it. Right now, I just want to make sure you're OK and that your arm is healing."

"Yeah, it is," Bobby assured her, showing her the reddened area which had been treated with medicinal salves at the hospital. "I know that's a relief for you. Sorry I barged in on your battle by accident. What happened to Maris?"
bobby shows kim the burns.jpg
bobby shows kim the burns.jpg (147.6 KiB) Viewed 556 times
"Oh...I was able to convince her to use her powers for good, and I sent her on her way. Hopefully she'll stick to the program, and find some gainful employment using her new amazing abilities." She decided not to tell Bobby about the vibrator she designed to fulfill Dysphoria's dreams of pleasure. Information like that would only complicate the situation further.

"That's great to hear," replied Bobby. "You know, she did look pretty great in that costume she designed. I mean.." he quickly corrected himself, "not as amazing as you, but still hot. I'm surprised given how horny she was, that she didn't stick around for a threesome. That would've been better than that episode of Seinfeld!"

"Oh, Bobby!" Kim retorted. "Nice save there, but you know I'd rather keep you for myself. Remember how we fucked in the air above my bed? I'd love to do that again. Maris can go out into the world and find her own lesbian lover. I want you inside me!"
kim and bobby talk sexy.jpg
kim and bobby talk sexy.jpg (112.5 KiB) Viewed 556 times
"Fair enough," Bobby nodded, dazzled by her beautiful smile. "I didn't mean to make you jealous." She touched his arm with concern, and he yelped in pain. "Ow, Kim! That still hurts! It's going to take days for it to heal completely..."

"Sorry, Bobby! I didn't mean to hurt you there." she assured him. "I really want you to feel better..."

"Well...." he gave her a knowing look. "There is one thing that you can do to speed up the healing process.." he winked.

The lovely engineer stared at him quizzically, then suddenly it dawned on her what he meant. "Oh...Bobby!" she squealed. "Of course! Come here, you big galoot!"

And they kissed rapturously, gazing into each other's eyes and exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Bobby wrapped his arms lovingly around X-Machina's resplendent superheroine body, encased tightly in her powerful sexy costume. The fabric was so soft, but he was getting hard.
kim and bobby make out.jpg
kim and bobby make out.jpg (114.3 KiB) Viewed 556 times
Luckily, the apartment belonging to Dr. Kimberly Chiang - about to be revealed to the city of Pittsburgh as X-Machina, the magnificent Mistress of Magnetism and Machines - was only a few minutes away in his Uber vehicle. He was off duty for the night, and he couldn't wait to get there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maris couldn't believe her good fortune - not only had she gotten away scot-free from that meddling heroine X-Machina, she had received the most amazing orgasmic experience in the bargain.

But all that was in the past now. She had no intention of going straight or getting a real job. Dysphoria was going to hire herself out to the highest bidder, and use her powers for the destruction and chaos she had intended!

Approaching her in the darkened warehouse was her first secretive client. He looked a bit strange, all dressed in black and covering his head with a dark hood. He also wore gloves, possibly to protect himself against her powers. Certainly, he had the air of true villainy about him.

"Who are you?" she inquired.

"That's not important yet," he dismissed her question. "It's more important what I can do for you. Let's get to the heart of the matter."

"What do you mean," queried Dysphoria.

"It's about you and your powers," continued the mysterious dark figure. "You can lead a normal life, and get a real...job," he shuddered at the thought, "but you'll always be looked at as a freak, as a danger to the public. Or...."

"Or, what?" she interrupted. "Get to the point.."

"Or you can fulfill your destiny, and follow the path to your goals of chaos and destruction," he explained. "You see, the universe tends towards entropy. All you do is help things along, a lot more quickly. Your power is nothing short of the ultimate force of nature...of truth itself!"
dysphoria meets her secret client.jpg
dysphoria meets her secret client.jpg (113.83 KiB) Viewed 556 times
"A bit grandiose," quipped the villainess, "but I get what you mean. So, you propose to help me develop my powers to their true potential?"

"That, I do," nodded the mysterious hooded man. "And I can remunerate you handsomely for it. There could be other...ah...side benefits, as well," he smiled.

"Money sounds good," Dysphoria nodded. "I'll go along with that, for a trial period. But as for those side benefits, what do you...ahhhhh..." she stopped short as the man placed his armored glove directly on her tight crotch.

As he sent a jolt of powerful electricity penetrating into her sensitive pussy, she moaned with ecstatic bliss, reaching a climax within seconds. "Ooohhhhh! What are you doing to me? I came almost immediately! I didn't even know that was possible. Damn, that felt so fucking good..."

"That's what my gloves do," he explained. "Call me Eucharist...the Giver of Pleasure."

"There's more where that came from, whenever you like, as a reward for your loyalty and progress," he continued. "I know that tight costume makes you horny. Now, you can be satisfied by a man for the first time in many years...am I right?"

Dypshoria nodded silently, her cracked red lips still hanging open from her O-Face. What could this man do for her? She would reserve judgement, just wait and see what happens.

"Eucharist...huh? How twisted and blasphemous! I like it," she nodded.

"Then come with me, my beautiful dominatrix of decay," he beckoned. "And we shall create a kingdom together, the likes of which humanity has never seen..."

"Well, I don't know if I'd exactly put it that way," Dysphoria smirked. "But sure, I'll give it a shot. Show me the way to evil!"
dysphoria walks off with her new benefactor.jpg
dysphoria walks off with her new benefactor.jpg (109.5 KiB) Viewed 556 times
And the pair of supervillains walked off, hand in the hand, into the dark night of the Steel City.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Epilogue.

It had been two weeks since Kim and Bobby had concluded their second sexual escapade at her apartment.

She had thrilled to the idea of fucking him wildly in mid-air, hovering a good six feet above her bed with her magnetic powers. She simply opened the flap in the crotch of her tight costume, and Bobby entered her, thrusting again and again as she moaned with exquisite pleasure.

They had set a regular date to make love once a week, and he was so skilled at caressing her receptive body. He kissed the soft fabric hugging her arms and her thighs. He gave her breasts and erogenous zones the attention they deserved with his hands and tongue. She never failed to climax in triumphant exultation. She couldn't be more in love with him at this point.

But during that same time, X-Machina had also established herself as one of the main new superheroines of the city of Pittsburgh. In the past week,
she had saved a car from plunging off a bridge by pushing it back with her magnetic force, and levitated a fallen girder off an injured construction worker.

She had singlehandedly stopped an armed robbery - the criminals were unable to fire bullets from their guns when she jammed them with her magnetic beams. Then she simply waved her hands, tossing the guns aside. She magnetized the iron in their very blood to batter them unconscious against a wall in the bank, until they were captured by police.

X-Machina had demonstrated herself to be powerful and dependable, and so far, she had a good relationship with the police force, who waved at her with gratitude as she levitated up into the sky like a cybernetic goddess. But she wasn't the only one.

Kim had seen the TV press conference of a red-caped Latina heroine named Poderosa, who could fly and had super strength, and who worked for Channel 16. The Puerto Rican woman cut a gorgeous figure inside her tight white leotard, and Kim was impressed by her whole package: her big 80s rocker brunette hairdo, her lovely lips and beautiful smile, her bright blue gloves and her shiny red boots.

She watched the news interviews with the ice-powered heroine Arctica, who froze bankrobbers in their very tracks while showcasing her silver spandex suit and fur-lined cape. Kim could tell that Arctica was very smart because she spoke like a scientist, and yet she also dazzled onlookers with her blue lips and fiery red hair. She seemed very...passionate about superheroics.

And Kim also heard on the radio about the exploits of the feline heroine Savanna in Homewood, defending her neighborhood against an evil developer who hired mercenaries to drive out the residents. She performed amazing feats of catlike agility in her clingy leopard-spotted costume.

Kim had privately wondered to herself whether these other new superheroines felt the way she did about wearing spandex. They were all so powerful and beautiful...did they derive tactile pleasure from diving into action in those tight uniforms?

Did they become aroused after capturing the criminals, masturbating in private to release the sexual energy? Did they get themselves off by picturing their growing legions of online followers, who worshipped them as super-sexy local celebrities?

Kim didn't know, but she would certainly love to find out - she definitely wanted to help organize a meeting to bring all of these heroines together to meet each other. When spandex costume brushes up against spandex costume, who knows what passion could be enflamed?

But in the meantime, if she wanted to work at the same level as these other amazing superwomen, Kim definitely had to raise the power levels of the suit she had designed. On a Sunday, she decided to take a trip to a Strip District junkyard - the one with the colorful mural of Magneto - to run further tests on her powers. She took off into the sky from the top of her Shadyside apartment building, levitating through the air and heading towards the warehouse zone.

Landing inside the junkyard fence with a slight THUMP!, X-Machina looked around to see if anyone was within sight, but since it was a Sunday, the coast was entirely clear. She ducked behind a recycling truck, and began her private ritual to imbue herself with the maximum amount of magnetic power her suit could contain.
x-machina in the junkyard.jpg
x-machina in the junkyard.jpg (166.97 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Keeping her soft yellow gloves on, X-Machina slid her hands down past her waist-cinching belt, which was emblazoned with a silver diamond shape. Almost immediately, she rediscovered her gorgeous cameltoe. Her beautiful mound was so tight against the fabric of her costume that it looked like it was about to burst through her crotch.

X-Machina began to methodically stroke her pussy in circles with one hand, using the other hand to massage her hardening clit. The intense pleasure she was sending through her body began to overwhelm her nervous system, and she shrieked with enthusiastic abandon.

"Ooooohhh! Ahhhhh!" moaned the lovely Asian superheroine, tossing her long black hair back and licking her ruby-red lips with lust, as she thought of Bobby mounting her. Then, she recalled the alluring body of Dysphoria, melting at her touch as she pressed vigorously on the tight pussy of the supervillainess with her specially-tailored vibrator. There were so many sexy moments in the past week that it wasn't hard to draw on those luscious memories as fuel for arousal. Uhhhh...almost there...and....

BADOOM! X-Machina's super-suit crackled with thunderous electricity as her orgasm cascaded through her lithe form. "Ohhhhhh...yessss!" the heroine shouted, open-mouthed as she reached climax, and spurted a bit of wet fluid into her crotch. She felt so powerful!

But now, it was time to put her powers to the test. Much like Magneto in the concentration camp, she merely gestured with her gloves, and the junkyard fence ripped in half, obeying her mental commands. X-Machina floated right through the gap in the fence, several inches above the ground. It wasn't hard to use her incredible repulsion powers, given how much metal was in the vicinity.

Once she was on the sidewalk, the mighty engineer saw a perfect opportunity to test the strength of her suit: a dented jalopy car parked on the curb that must have belonged to one of the junkyard employees. The vehicle must weigh at least a couple tons!

"I'm sure they won't mind," X-Machina assured herself, and aimed her yellow gloves directly at the car.
X-Machina begins to lift car.jpg
X-Machina begins to lift car.jpg (220.12 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Slowly, her magnetic beam began levitating the entire car into the air, until it was floating about ten feet above the pavement. "Ugggghhhh!" she
groaned, her arm muscles straining with the effort as she kept the car aloft. "My biceps...hardening and growing denser as the power in the suit grows," she observed. "I'm going to have to do some physical weightlifting...that'll increase my stamina in battle..."

X-Machina marveled at her own power level. "I knew I was gradually working towards lifting something this heavy," she assured herself. "But this is amazing! I'd better be careful with the merchandise," she counseled herself.
x-machina lifts the car.jpg
x-machina lifts the car.jpg (217.63 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Slowly and carefully, X-Machina concentrated on dropping the car very gently back onto the side of the roadway. CLUNK! it hit the asphalt with just the smallest bump. She was now able to control her magnetic powers much more precisely.

"Wow!" she told herself, smiling with pride at her accomplishment. "I can stop bullets in their tracks, and now I can toss cars around like a real superheroine from the movies! Forget about Wonder Woman...here comes X-Machina. Watch out, bad guys!"
x-machina closeup watch bad guys.jpg
x-machina closeup watch bad guys.jpg (210.39 KiB) Viewed 517 times
During her exercise with the two-ton car, several Sunday drivers on Penn Avenue had slowed down, rubbernecking to see what X-Machina was doing.
One woman shouted encouragement out of her passenger window, "You go, girl!" and took a photo with her cellphone.

Other passersby admittedly engaged in a bit of mild catcalling. "Hey, sexy...love that costume, and those boots!" one yelled from his car window, wolf-whistling to get her attention. "Can you lift me in the air like that?"

Another young man in an SUV went a little further in his entreatment. "You are so hot!" he flirted openly. "That pussy is so tight, girl...would you go out with me?"

As he passed, X-Machina smiled sweetly, demurring at his advances. No, she thought to herself, Bobby gives me everything I need. But there was no real disrespect from her admirers. They were just very enthusiastic, and with good reason - as a phenomenon, she was new and exciting.

X-Machina was still very pleased to be seen publicly as an incredibly sexy and powerful superheroine..no harm, no foul. It even made her feel a bit frisky, but of course, she'd need to keep her gloves away from her crotch while in the public eye.
x-machina poses for passersby.jpg
x-machina poses for passersby.jpg (206.07 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Little did Kimberly Chiang realize that only a few hundred feet away, there was a sinister force watching her with intentions which were much less than honorable.

The corrupt detective, Mark Drake, had coincidentally been in the vicinity, scoping out a warehouse for a secret stash of contraband, when he spied X-Machina performing her feat of magnetic strength. "Hmmmm...." he said, "this looks interesting," taking out his digital camera and snapping a few shots of the heroine from his cover behind the old firehouse building.
drake takes photos of x-machina.jpg
drake takes photos of x-machina.jpg (247.12 KiB) Viewed 517 times
"So, this is yet another one of these new superheroines," he muttered to himself. "I'm going to have let Vicki know about this. The more there are of these annoying do-gooding women, the harder it will be for us to maintain our iron grip on the underworld..."

He soon left the scene, eager to transmit the photos he'd taken to his wife and partner-in-crime. Perhaps she would have some good advice about how best to deal with this trend of heroism which was beginning to infest Pittsburgh.

They would need to put a stop to this plague of superpowered females before it got out of hand!

THE END.