Red Gina and Vaporia: Torturous (Heroineburgh)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Continuing with the Heroineburgh Erotic Universe, and imagining scenarios with our characters which are a bit more...mature.

This story incorporates elements from Episode 21 and a plot thread from Episode 14, featuring our main characters:

- the raging Red Gina, an antiheroine first introduced all the way in Episode 1. Gina Garibaldi is a computer programmer who gets super-strong when she gets angry.

- the scheming Vaporia, first appearing in Episode 11. The owner of a vape shop, Vicki Vaughan is the wife of corrupt cop Mark Drake, and his partner in their secret criminal cabal, the Black Faction.

[There are also some photos pulled from Episodes 7 and 20.]

Plus, there'll be some special guest appearances! Read on, friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake was waiting impatiently in Vicki's clandestine crash pad, after he let himself in with the spare key. He paced back and forth, waiting for her to arrive, playing with the buttons on his dark jacket.

After all, it had been weeks since they'd seen each other - it was quite necessary for them to avoid being seen together. Drake couldn't be associated with a shady criminal who owned a vape shop and still keep his job secure as a police detective, while Vicki would lose her credibility with the underworld if she was associated with a cop. Yet the two had somehow met, dated, and fallen deeply in love. It was definitely fate against all odds.

Just then, a large puff of smoke appeared at the other side of the room, and Vicki materialized right in front of Drake, waving her hands with a flourish. As a supercriminal, she called herself Vaporia because she had the ability to turn all or part of her body into sentient water vapor or wispy smoke, enabling her to slip through the small cracks and vents. There was virtually no room to which she could not have access, and that was good for crime.

"Lover!" exclaimed Vaporia, who was an extremely shapely black woman with a bob of platinum-white hair. Her voluptuous form looked like it was poured into her dress, a very tight spandex number with black and white stripes, a cinched-in red belt, and a red "V" logo in fancy script. She completed her ensemble with long, elegant white gloves, and sexy suede thigh-high boots. Vicki was very aware that she made a knockout impression entering a room, as her considerable cleavage peeked over her costume.
drake and vaporia secret meeting.jpg
drake and vaporia secret meeting.jpg (91.62 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
Drake was, of course, in no way immune to Vaporia's charms, having married her a year before. "Vicki!" he enthused. "I missed you so much!"
He brought her in for an embrace. "It's been way too long. Although I know we have to avoid being seen together."

"That's such a shame, Mark," she lamented. "But what's up?"

"Well, we have a big problem," continued Drake. "You know the superpowered women who have been popping up around town?"

"Sure, lover," she warbled. "Many of them are quite...attractive..in their tight uniforms. But what's the problem?"

"Oh, it's a big one," he complained. "These women have united in a new organization called the Pittsburgh Heroine League, and they aim to root out corruption and to stop crime in the city. And the mayor's not only endorsed them, but given them a headquarters with the blessing of the Pitt chancellor - the top of the Cathedral of Learning! That's not going to be good for business, especially if we have our hands in so many pockets of the underworld, Vicki."

She stroked his shoulder alluringly with her soft white glove. "I agree, Mark. But what can we do about it? We already have the Black Faction working with us...a whole roster of supercriminal ladies who are on the take with the police department. Some of them are really sexy, too!"

"Yes, they are," he nodded. "But they might not be enough. We're going to need someone inside the Heroine League to keep us alerted to what's going on over there, so they don't take us by surprise. A mole, if you will. And perhaps there are even a couple of them we can peel away and convert to our side!"

"With enough...temptation..." Vaporia gently caressed her own curvaceous body as an example, "we probably could! Who did you have in mind?"

"Our first target?" replied Drake. "That should be the woman they call Red Gina. Her identity is public - computer coder Gina Garibaldi - and she works at Cybertech, so she's easy to track. We could just follow her home. Plus the police reports are that she's unstable and prone to fits of rage, which generates her powers."

"So..all we have to do is get her angry at her fellow heroines?" Vaporia asked, "and she might flip out against them, switching sides?"

"She does have that kind of volatility," Drake nodded. "There's only one way to find for sure. We'll pay her a visit tomorrow night!"

"That sounds great!" Vaporia smiled. "I do like a challenge. Speaking of which, Mark...it's excitingly dangerous when we meet like this, only
a few minutes at a time. Makes me want to take advantage of every second we have...know what I mean?" She brushed his face with her glove,
then seductively traced a line with it down the center of his muscular chest until she stopped right above his crotch.

Drake got the hint, even as his hungry eyes drank in the majesty of Vaporia's hourglass figure defined within that tight spandex costume. He reached for her dress, and pulled one of the straps down, exposing one of her magnificent mocha-brown breasts. He grasped it with his strong hands - round and firm with a large pinkish areola, her nipple standing straight at attention. He bent his head down, licking her breast in concentric circles, as she began to moan with satisfaction. Foreplay was a cinch when it was so easy to stimulate her.
drake and vaporia romance.jpg
drake and vaporia romance.jpg (89.85 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
"Oooohhhh...you know my best assets!" Vaporia crooned. "It's been so long, and I can't wait any more...take me, Mark!"

Her shouts of pleasure were music to his ears, as he quickly undid his zipper, unsheathing a ten-inch penis which was pointing straight at Vaporia, throbbing and reddish with rigid intensity. "Yes, Vicki...your wish is my command!"

"Oh, that looks so powerful, Mark. Get it in there!" Vaporia pushed her tight spandex dress up her gorgeous thick hips, revealing the prize underneath which had drawn Drake's desire. He gazed at her beautiful brown pussy, warm and wet and so inviting. It was so sexy that the meteor explosion which had imbued her with the vapor powers had also given her luxurious, curly white pubic hair, beautifully contrasting against her smooth dark skin.

Vicki grasped Drake's thick shaft and guided it inside her, until it disappeared almost entirely. He pushed her against the wall and forced her hands to either side, rhythmically pumping up and down, as Vaporia cried out with ecstasy. "Oh, Mark, I can feel you! It's so good," she enthused, in between short gasps of breath. "Fill me up!" She shivered with gushing paroxysms of orgasmic pleasure, her female ejaculate pooling inside her paraurethral glands, begging for release.

It would have been so tempting for Drake to remain inside her, but now was not the time for baby complications. Maybe one day, they could settle down and raise a family, but it was too dangerous while they were under threat from the heroines. Sensing he was about to climax, Drake pulled his cock out, and seconds later, shot his load all over Vaporia's snow-white bush.

The semen dribbled down Vaporia's beautiful brown leg in thick ropes. She reached down with her left glove and sopped it up, sampling the cum with her tongue. "Yummy!" she exclaimed. "Mark, you taste so great! Let me give you a snack of your own!" Then, with her right glove, she wiped some of the juice from her pussy onto Drake's salivating lips. "Drink me up!" she commanded.

He licked her milky sweet fluid, enjoying every drop. "Well, Vicki," he joked. "We're getting a bit messy here, aren't we now?"

"True, lover," she nodded. "Let's get back to a bit of decorum." She pulled her tight spandex dress back down while a bit of Drake's cum dried out on her leg. She checked her hairdo and smoothed her costume out. "But I loved having this bit of adventure with you, Mark. Let's do it again soon!"

"We can," he nodded, "but after we capture this heroine. We'll wait for her outside Cybertech and follow her home. I'll get the..uh..chemicals ready for her, and meet you down there! We'll bring a few of my associates. You know the address, right?"

"I certainly do, lover! Memorized it when we found out that twat Cybrina works there," she quipped. "Now just give me one smooch for good luck on this venture!" She brought him close, and their lips met passionately.

"Mmmm...Vicki!" he marveled. "I savor each kiss like a sip of fine wine! You are so beautiful, a masterpiece like a work of art!"

"And don't you forget it!" she smiled. "Bye, lover!" Vaporia raised her hands, and POOF! Her entire body dispersed into white vapor, which traveled quickly out an air conditioning vent.

Drake shook his head with wonderment, and went to track down a very crucial ingredient in their plan. He was soon doing some test sprays of the product he obtained.
drake prepares chloroform rag.jpg
drake prepares chloroform rag.jpg (61.62 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
-------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Gina Garibaldi unlocked her apartment's front door and stepped inside her vestibule, completely unaware that she was being followed.
She was decked out in her civilian clothes from work - Cybertech had no problem with her spiky goth attire, as long as she did her coding job.
Besides which, her long black hair, dark eyeliner, and punky jacket were very attractive, and she had several admirers amongst the cubicle set.

She stopped at the shelf where the mail carrier usually dropped her correspondence. Lately, she'd been getting a steady stream of mail from victims of spousal abuse, since the newspapers had publicized her crusade against domestic violence. And sure enough, there was another stack of letters for her once again.
gina checks her mail.jpg
gina checks her mail.jpg (70.41 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
It wasn't just her feminist side, thought Gina, which made her so vehement about the very idea of a man harming a woman. The rush of anger she felt against injustice was itself empowering, as it not only caused her stunning transformation, but also gave her a stimulating rush of sexual pleasure. When she broke into some wifebeating asshole's house and broke his arms, leaving him whimpering in a corner and promising never to do it again, she accepted that she was getting off on the violence, and she was totally fine with that. Sadism was part of her profile as an anti-heroine, and a small price to express for getting rid of such filth.

Just as she was deciding which of the letters she would respond to first, she heard soft footsteps behind her. It was too late to react, as gloved hands closed a red rag around her mouth, reeking of a chemical smell she hadn't encountered. Gina suddenly realized: it's chloroform! But to no avail, as she began to feel woozy. She kept struggling, though, trying to gain purchase on the figure behind her, though she didn't have her full powers.
drake chloros gina.jpg
drake chloros gina.jpg (96.9 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
Drake, wearing a black mask to obscure his identity, had grabbed Gina from behind and was responsible for administering the rag to her lovely red lips, pierced with a ring. But even with his considerable strength, he was unable to subdue the heroine in her civilian form, and she squirmed restlessly beneath his tight grip. He began to worry. "Need a little help over here!" he shouted with concern.

Sauntering over sexily to lend an assist was his wife Vaporia, who was wearing her other more elaborate costume: a tight white Victorian dress with black trimmings and lace. She loved to commit her crimes in fashionable style, but that nuance was lost on their victim, who was still moving about under Drake's clutches. "Mmmff....mmfff!" went her unheard muffled cries.

"Sure, lover," Vaporia offered sweetly, "step back a bit and let me handle this!" She held her long white opera gloves close to Gina's lips, and a stream of smoky vapor poured out of her hands, entering the heroine's open mouth. Fearing for her safety, Gina surreptitiously pushed a small button on her metal bracelet, which emitted a small 'beep', but the sound of the hissing smoke was loud enough that Vaporia simply didn't notice.

Soon, the smoke generated by Vaporia's powers was choking Gina deep within her lungs. She gasped for air, her consciousness ebbing slowly as she could not obtain any oxygen to power a transformation, let alone stay awake for much longer. Gina uttered a short, unexpected gasp of pleasure as she plummeted into blissful dreamland.
vaporia chokes gina.jpg
vaporia chokes gina.jpg (112.36 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
Gina's eyes rolled up in her head, and she fell back, collapsing into Drake's muscular arms. He gripped her tightly, dragging Gina's punk-rock jacket
roughly through her own apartment hallway, while Vaporia tagged along, chuckling to herself with amusement. "Did you see her cry out in pleasure right at the end, lover?" she queried. "That chick is so obviously into S and M. She got off on her own erotic asphyxation. That's pretty hot!"

Distracted by Gina's shapely bulk, Drake nodded, looking both ways down the sidewalk as he dragged her to the street. It was important that nobody witnessed their kidnapping. "That's great, honey. Maybe that'll help bring her over to your side. Now please open the back of the van, so I can stuff her inside..."

Vaporia did so, and Gina's body tumbled onto the hard black rubber mat on the floor of their getaway van. She was in for the ride of her life.
Last edited by shevek 10 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

At long last, a chloroform scene !!! Looking forward to this one!!
shevek
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
10 months ago
At long last, a chloroform scene !!! Looking forward to this one!!
It was there all along, advertised as being part of Episode 14 when it came out. I think you just missed it.

I remember you and I discussing this topic regarding Episode 11 (where Chlorina acts as a human chloroform machine, thus needing no rag).
shevek
Producer
Producer

A nondescript white van drove up to an unmarked warehouse in the Strip District. Drake, the corrupt police detective wearing a black mask, and Vaporia, the sadistic supervillainess with the power to turn her herself into intangible gas, stepped out of the vehicle and opened its rear door.
Peering inside, they saw that their captive, the computer coder Gina Garibaldi, was still sprawled out on the van floor, blissfully unconscious.

"Quickly! Let's get her inside before she wakes up!" urged Drake. "Luckily I don't think anyone's around to see us at this time of night..."

Vaporia obliged, and soon Drake was dragging Gina's limp body through the hallway of the warehouse. In her less-than-secret civilian identity,
the goth-punk antiheroine looked so vulnerable, but she was also very lovely. Drake could understand why she had a following on the Internet
and a constant stream of supplicants petitioning her for assistance with administering vigilante justice.
red gina dragged.jpg
red gina dragged.jpg (71.16 KiB) Viewed 964 times
"I'll go get the chains, lover," Vaporia suggested. "We don't want to take any chances with her getting free." She returned in a few seconds with
shackles which were connected with severely large linked chains.

The villainous pair dragged the limp Gina to a waiting chair and sat her in it. They removed Gina's heavy punk-rock jacket and unzipped her hoodie, revealing the tight black shirt underneath which emphasized her womanly curves. Then they proceeded to place her hands behind her back and fasten them in the shackles.

Her ankles were also chained together with her boots on the floor. It would now be exceedingly difficult for the heroine to escape, given that she could not even stand without falling over. She was truly a vision to behold, a gorgeous goth-punk girl, but also helpless - a true damsel in distress.

Watching Gina's head lolling to one side and her impressive cleavage peeking out from under her black shirt, Drake was very pleased with their makeshift bondage setup. "It really looks like she has been enslaved to our will," he observed. "That should help demoralize her, to the point where she'll give up hope much quicker. It'll be easier to bring her to our side."

"I hope so, lover," added Vaporia, but she was impatient for the results. "But we didn't kidnap her just to look at her knocked-out body all day. Save the fetish photo session for another day. We need to get her conscious, and quickly,"

"True," nodded her partner-in-crime. "We don't have much time before our...uh..assistants show up..." He pulled out a syringe and injected her arm with it, tossing the empty vial away in the corner. "I think that should be enough to dope her up."

Vaporia grabbed Gina's beautiful face with her long white opera gloves, and shouted at the heroine, "WAKE UP, BITCH!", followed by a hard slap to her face. "Eggs and fucking bakey!"
wake up bitch .jpg
wake up bitch .jpg (101.66 KiB) Viewed 964 times
Gina slowly rose out of her stupor and opened her eyes. She looked around warily, still very woozy from the chloroform knockout, but now also feeling a sluggishness coursing through her system. "Uhhh...where am I? " she mumbled. "What's going on?"

Watching Gina's beautiful face come to life, Drake was impressed with the heroine. But he had his spiel ready. "We represent a group called the Black Faction, Gina. And we wanted to chance to talk with you in private. Don't try to use your powers; I've pumped you full of phenobarbital. You'll be feeling the effects for quite a while..."

"Black Faction?" asked Gina, her alluring wide eyes still heavy and lidded. "What's that?"

"it's a secret cabal of individuals, most of whom have superpowers," explained Drake. "We want to operate with impunity throughout the city, and we don't want this new Heroine League to interfere with our plans. They're an obstacle in our way..."

"What...what does that have to do with me?" Gina swiveled her head, looking at both Drake and Vaporia with puzzlement.
red gina woozy close up.jpg
red gina woozy close up.jpg (117.85 KiB) Viewed 964 times
"Well, we know that you resent the heroines highly," explained Vaporia. "They've been keeping you on a tight leash ever since your rampage at Cybertech. I know you destroyed their property and injured their employees because they initially refused to give you a job on the grounds of your punk rock appearance...and one of the execs sexually harrassed you at your interview. Putdowns...lack of respect...that can make anyone hopping mad!"

"True," nodded Gina, still woozy but finally able to string her thoughts together. "Cybrina made the company force me to take tranquilizer pills just to avoid getting arrested. They finally gave me the coding job, but shoved me in a corner cubicle and monitored me the whole time to make sure I was taking those pills. And now the heroines are still keeping me on that same medical regimen as a condition of my membership. Nobody else in the League has to do that!"

"You're right, it's unfair," Drake chimed in. "No one should force you to be sedated. And the Black Faction won't do that. If you join us, you'll be free to be as angry as you wish...drug-free. And you won't have to work that demeaning computer job any more. You'll have money...wealth...power... whatever your heart desires. Think about that!"

"And if you want to continue your crusade against abusers of women, you can do that, too," added Vaporia. "Only there won't be any law...no sanctimonious heroines looking over your shoulder. You can do whatever you want to those fucking pathetic excuses for men, with absolutely no consequences. And there could be other benefits, too..."
attempting to turn red gina.jpg
attempting to turn red gina.jpg (110.39 KiB) Viewed 964 times
"Uhhhh...what do you mean?" Gina asked, still somewhat woozy, but beginning to put together the Black Faction's pieces.

Vaporia moved closer to Red Gina, standing right behind the chair in which she was bound. She rubbed Gina's shoulders with her soft white gloves, then slipped them slowly under Gina's black shirt, gently massaging the heroine's large milky-white breasts. Gina couldn't help but moan softly in appreciation - her entire body had become more sexually responsive following the meteor explosion all those fateful months ago. Gina's pussy grew moist as she recalled with passion the night that her body first underwent that epigenetic change.

"This is what I'm talking about," Vaporia whispered softly into Gina's ear, as Drake looked on lasciviously. "Imagine the pleasure I can give you, especially when I use my vapor powers. And I'm the tip of the iceberg - the Black Faction has some incredibly powerful women in tight spandex costumes, much like you. You could enjoy their company, in a consensual way, of course. There's no end to the desires we could fulfill for you..."

Gina licked her lush red lips as Vaporia's caresses began to make her nipples hard. "Can I join your game?" Drake asked Vaporia hopefully.

With a nod from Vaporia, Drake reached forward with his black gloves and rubbed the tight crotch of Gina's leather punk-rock pants. Her hands still tied behind her back, Gina immediately responded with an aroused reaction. "That feels pretty good, doesn't it?" Drake continued. "Threesomes are fun, but imagine the orgies you could have with the Black Faction...all those women in tight costumes piling on your super-strong body, making you come over and over. I know you enjoy the kinky stuff. It sounds incredible, right?"

Even though she felt sluggish because of the injection, she was starting to feel very horny from the evil pair's sexual onslaught. as Vaporia worked on her breasts and Drake on her wet pussy. Flirtatiously tossing back her beautiful black hair, Gina looked as if she was considering their offer. She worked alone - she didn't need the Heroine League! If these supervillains would give her the financial and even sexual support, yet allow her to be free do her own thing....that would be amazing! But then, she came to a sudden realization...

"Hey, wait a second here," Gina interjected. "You guys are already blatant hypocrites! You two are the ones who knocked me out with chloroform to bring me here...wherever here is? You pumped me full of truth serum to keep my powers in check. And now, you're molesting me even though you just talked about consent?"

"The heroines would never do that - I have a couple of good friends in the League who care about me - Devana and Vendetta really do have have my best interests at heart. So....what if I refuse your offer?"

Drake frowned, retracting his wandering hands, and shot a worried look at Vaporia, who pulled her gloves away from Gina's body. It seemed like things weren't going their way, despite their best efforts. "Well, then," he replied. "We might have to use other means to get to the same ends. Let's just say we know how to break heroines. Vaporia, is the team ready?"

Vaporia nodded. "Yup. They just reported in now. Elvis is in the building!"

"OK, then," Drake acknowledged. "It looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way, Gina. By the time these guys are finished with you, you'll be so spent and beaten, you'll do anything the Black Faction says. And we'll provide with you with addictive drugs to keep you in line. Bring them in, Vicki!"

"Will do, lover!" Vaporia grinned. "OK, Gina, it's time to meet the professionals...give a big hand for..Eeny, Meany, and Miney!" She waved her hands ceremoniously like a supercriminal version of Vanna White, as three men stepped into view from the shadows of the warehouse.

The thugs looked very different from one another. 'Eeny' was a burly black man who carried a lead pipe. 'Meany' was a thin, wiry geek who sported two sets of brass knuckles. And 'Miney' came in cracking a whip, projecting a grizzled appearance with long hair and a doo-rag. These guys looked like they meant business, but Gina put up a heroic front, substituting her fear for a sense of humor.

"And....there ain't no Moe?" she joked, her mind still cloudy but gradually regaining clarity.
aint no moe.jpg
aint no moe.jpg (84.53 KiB) Viewed 964 times
"Ha, ha, ha!" laughed Vaporia. "That's right. But you won't miss him. These three are more than enough to deal you a world of pain. Boys??" she beckoned to the eager henchmen.

Eeny, Meany and Miney clustered around Gina on three sides, staring at her menacingly and ready to pounce. She wriggled in her bonds, trying to break free, but the shackles were fastened too well. Her ample breasts heaved with anxiety inside the tight black shirt, and her pulse and breathing quickened, indicating an increased level of stress and fear.

What would they do to her? For the valiant vigilante Gina Garibaldi, defender of the weak and helpless, it looked like the torture was just beginning....
eeny meany and miney surround gina.jpg
eeny meany and miney surround gina.jpg (103.46 KiB) Viewed 964 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

"Tenderize her!" shouted Drake enthusiastically to his thug minions...his true identity as corrupt police detective concealed under his black mask.
"We'll get her to join the Black Faction one way or another!"
drake watches with glee.jpg
drake watches with glee.jpg (80.3 KiB) Viewed 923 times
He watched with elation as the henchmen closed in tightly around the captured heroine, known as Gina Garibaldi in her civilian identity.
They took special note of her beautiful face and body, and how they could best demolish her obstinate attitude.

Eeny, the big burly black man, went first. "I'm gonna soften her up a little," he said. He punched her multiple times in the stomach, each blow resounding with a mighty THUD! Her lovely breasts bounced in their chest cavity with each of Eeny's powerful collisions.
eeny punches gina.jpg
eeny punches gina.jpg (94.85 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Not fully powered up, Gina was vulnerable to harm, and recoiled in pain each time she was hit by Eeny. But she discovered that it wasn't all agony.
His punches began to thrill her each time she gasped for breath. Vaporia had guessed that she was into both S & M, and the villainess turned out to be right - for the first time, Gina experienced little bursts of sexual pleasure as the thug's blows rained down. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...!" she blurted out.

"Whoa...this bitch is liking what you're doing," Miney remarked to Eeny, who nodded with approval. "Why don't you give me a turn, and let's see if I can turn her up a notch?"

Eeny stepped back a little, and Miney unfurled his leather whip, wrapping it tightly around Gina's neck from behind. He began to pull on her windpipe, and as her head snapped back, her eyes rolled up into their sockets as she slowly asphyxiated. "I bet you're getting all choked up," quipped Miney.
miney chokes gina with whip.jpg
miney chokes gina with whip.jpg (106.98 KiB) Viewed 923 times
And indeed Gina was. But with each jerk of the whip closing tighter and tighter around her neck, she experienced a rush of pleasure across her nervous system. Even though she could barely breathe, she smiled at the thugs, who were transfixed by her lovely visage. "Wow! You're into erotic choking," marveled Miney. "Good to know, because I'm not done yet. But let's give my colleague a shot first!"

Miney held Gina's head steady, as the geekish Meany slapped Gina hard across the face...once...twice...three times. Meany could see her cheeks blushing with desire. She was clearly deriving pleasure from his abuse, channeling his kinetic collisions straight into her body's erogenous centers. "Ohhh! Ohhh!" exclaimed Gina, licking her gorgeous red lips at the thought of more delicious slaps.
meany slaps gina in face.jpg
meany slaps gina in face.jpg (88.37 KiB) Viewed 923 times
They soon abated, though, as Meany tagged in his partner Eeny once again. "You're in, dude..make it count. I think we're getting somewhere."

"If that was a turn-on for this freak, I bet this will set off her firecrackers!" joked Eeny. Balling up his fists, he aimed his blows at the tight crotch of her leather pants. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Over and over again, he busted her cunt, as she recoiled in excruciating pain. But it wasn't long before her yelps turned to screams of pleasure, as her bruised and swollen pussy was beginning to light her fire! "Uhhh!...uhhh!" she exclaimed, "I'm getting wet down there, buddy! If you do that enough times, I think I might be able to come..."
eeny punches gina crotch.jpg
eeny punches gina crotch.jpg (93.9 KiB) Viewed 923 times
The three thugs looked at each other with surprise. In all of their underworld torture sessions, they'd never encountered a superhuman who so easily translated wracking pain into pure pleasure. It was disconcerting, but also unbelievably sexy at the same time. They would have continued pounding on Gina's body to see if she could orgasm from the applied discomfort alone, but Vaporia stepped forward and signaled with her white-gloved hand.

"OK, boys, that's enough!" she commanded. "Time to give this helpless heroine a break, so she can realize just how futile her situation is." Vaporia grasped Gina's chin gently in her hands, stroking the computer coder's beautiful white cheek.
okay boys give her a break.jpg
okay boys give her a break.jpg (133.09 KiB) Viewed 923 times
"You see how easily I can make you scream," whispered the cruel supervillainess. "Should we continue working you over, or have you seen the light? With a sexy body like yours, so receptive to kink and slave play, you would be an amazing asset to the Black Faction!"

Gina looked up at her with an insolent smirk, still riding high on her masochistic gravy train. This was going to take a bit more torture than Drake and Vaporia originally thought!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Meanwhile, across town in Oakland, it was mundane business as usual at the Heroine League headquarters.

Shortly after the League had formed (see Episode 13), the mayor and the chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh had combined both city and academic resources to grant the heroines a substantial facility. As a result, the Heroine League located their homebase on the top two floors of the 52-story Cathedral of Learning. Reinforced with impregnable security measures by the high-tech heroines Cybrina and X-Machina, and only accessible through one special elevator and a retractable skylight (for Poderosa and Jinniyya, who could fly), it had all the amenities: a gym, a lounge, and a regal meeting room with beautiful wooden paneling.
cathedral headquarters.jpg
cathedral headquarters.jpg (103.05 KiB) Viewed 872 times
The beautiful ice-powered ginger siren Arctica was in the monitor room of the headquarters, wearing her headset. She was supposed to be listening intently to the police radio bands, and periodically checking all the Internet alert sites. But instead, she was quite a bit distracted. Her attention was entirely diverted by the slinky super-thief Sintilla, who had battled her to a standstill a few days earlier, and escaped in a blinding flash of light.

Arctica became more than a little obsessed with the lovely supervillainess. With her analytic skills as cryogenic physicist Greta Bjornsdottir, she had assured the League that she was researching Sintilla's powers, in order to work out a strategy to defeat her, next time she popped up to commit a crime. And Arctica indeed had photos of Sintilla in her costume brought up on every computer screen available.

One monitor showed Sintilla mugging for the camera on social media with her weapons of choice: the hard rubber fetish paddles. Another still from a closed-circuit camera showed her seeking safety in a closed nightclub after stealing a suitcase full of cash from a bank down the street. Sintilla's perfect cameltoe was clearly visible in that photo, as she flexed in her costume. And then there was the famous photo of her teasing the public in her tight costume at a comic book convention. By the time the heroines got there to apprehend her, Sintilla had long disappeared, but the comic book fans got quite a sexy eyeful.

But Arctica wasn't running any kind of scientific inquiry with her visual data. Instead, she was daydreaming...intensely. Her lovely eyes focused exclusively on Sintilla's considerable physical attributes: her gorgeous tresses of red hair, enticing shiny red lips, and her smooth light brown skin, concealed partially behind a mysterious black mask.

But it was the supercriminal's body which had Arctica licking her bright blue lips in anticipation. Taking her cue from the Jim Balent Catwoman comics, Sintilla had mentally designed her costume to be as fixating as possible. It seemed as if the tall, lithe woman had poured herself into the tightest black latex imaginable, the shiny fabric hugging every gorgeous curve of her body and even emphasizing the cameltoe.

And contrasting the ebony catsuit with bright pink accessories was a masterpiece on the part of the sexy thief. As an opponent, if you already didn't find it difficult due to her shapely body, then the luscious pink gloves, cinched-up pink belt and pink go-go boots didn't help matters, either. And to top it off, the gleaming pink fabric with the black gothic "S" emblazoned across her cleavage made the effect complete. Sintilla wasn't just a symbol of the mischievous, alluring power of evil...the pink elements of her costume signified desire made flesh, and Arctica was acutely aware of it, even as she had fallen under its spell.
arctica gets off to photos of sintilla.jpg
arctica gets off to photos of sintilla.jpg (155.23 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Already heightened by her ever-present lesbian passion for women in tight spandex, which only increased when she used her cold powers, Arctica's
white cottony opera-length gloves ceased their investigative typing on the computer keyboard. Her hands moved to the tight crotch of her shiny silver costume, which was already moistening as she gazed longingly at the images of Sintilla on the screen. Abandoning her rational approach, she began to stroke her hardening clit under the soft fabric of her suit, moaning with her rising desire for the sexy supervillainess. The isolation of the monitor room made it a perfect place to masturbate.

"Oooohhhh....Sintilla!" the heroine blurted, imagining the sensation of rubbing the super-thief's perfect cameltoe, clearly visible under the crotch of her shiny latex, and the villainess responding with cries of satisfaction. "Next time we meet in battle, I'll plant on your luscious lips my most powerful arctic kiss," she promised, "and you will be defeated by my frosty charms...I can't wait to see you again..." she rhapsodized, quickly reaching the intense throes of her orgasm. She came with gusto, shuddering with pleasurable paroxysms in her monitor chair, as she could feel a small gush of sticky fluid escape her engorged pussy.

Arctica tossed her head back in ecstasy, so absorbed in her erotic fantasies of the lovely Sintilla, that she nearly mistook the alarm on the computer screen for a sonic side-effect of the orgasm. But no, it was the "beep...beep...beep" of an individual heroine's alert signal - all of the members had them somewhere on their costume. She quickly shook her head to dismiss her sexual reverie, and tracked down the source. "That's Red Gina's distress call!" she exclaimed. "She's so capable and strong...she must really be in deep trouble if she activated it. Let's see who's on call right now..."

The beautiful redhead checked the roster. "OK...we've got two there...that should be enough," she listed, speaking authoritatively into her headset mic. "Vendetta! Etherea! Gina's in trouble! Please respond immediately! I've pinged you the location via Cybrina's satellite tracking...Hurry, and report back once you've found her!"

And as she waited for the electronic reply from the two valiant heroines on call, Arctica's mind wandered yet again, with her short attention span.
With her passion for Sintilla momentarily quenched, she brought up images of Red Gina on all of the monitor screens. The super-strong computer coder's bright red outfit came into resplendent view, with its distinctive biohazard symbol on the left breast. There were a lot of photos of Red Gina in the computer system, some depicting her in full raging mode in high definition. Someone was keeping quite a close eye on this anti-heroine...possibly Cybrina, out of fear of another uncontrolled rampage like the one she had undergone at Cybertech Industries.

Whatever the reason, Arctica very much appreciated the meticulous visuals. Keeping one eye on the alert comms, she began to scan Red Gina's impressive visage. "Ohhhhh, Gina..." cooed the frost queen. "Those huge flexing biceps, rippling with such strength...that magnificent body, encased so tightly in that shiny red leotard...that beautiful long black hair, cascading over those gorgeous breasts...that alluring eyeliner and pierced red lips, so sexy and dangerous..."

Rocking back in her monitor chair, the heroine became overwhelmed with lust, this time for the crimson-clad, anger-driven Amazon. She caressed her own silver spandex costume with her white gloves, teasing her own nipples as they grew rock-hard. "Ohhh...I so wish Gina's powerful hands could touch me, just like this..." she crooned. "But she is already best friends with that sexy ninja in the red catsuit...Vendetta. Imagining them in bed together, especially since they don't usually like girls, is so intoxicating...but also infuriating!"

"I hope Ronnie and Esther can rescue Gina from whatever trouble she's gotten into," Arctica continued. "Gina can usually take care of herself, so I'd hate to see anything happen to her."

And while Arctica speculated on what kind of sexy peril Red Gina might have gotten into, she also fervently prayed for her safe return, stroking her pussy under the tight crotch of her costume with worshipful reverence for the muscular goddess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In her Bloomfield apartment, the University of Pittsburgh law student Veronica Benedetti was studying for her midterms, clattering away on her computer keyboard to bring up the relevant court case files she would need to memorize. Everything was going quite smoothly, until...she heard a beeping sound from the League communicator in her earring.

It was Arctica! She was sending a call out to herself and Esther, to respond to a distress signal from...oh no, it's Gina! What did she get herself into now? The brow of the boisterous Italian brunette furrowed with deep concern. She loved her best friend Gina Garibaldi deeply. She couldn't let Gina come to any harm...she just couldn't!
vendetta sees the alert.jpg
vendetta sees the alert.jpg (115.87 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Shutting the laptop after confirming the location of the signal ping, Veronica removed her studious reading glasses and sprang into swift action. She would have to power up immediately!

Pulling her red costume out from its concealed closet behind a bookcase of legal tomes, Veronica reviewed her best understanding of how her powers worked: in her civilian form, she was only slightly above average, But when her confidence dramatically increased, so did the intensity of her abilities. This wasn't possible to execute in her regular clothing as a law student...hence, the tight spandex costume.

Quickly divesting herself of blouse and pants, and unhooking her bra, Veronica's round breasts and thick fleshy curves were briefly exposed to the air, invigorating her senses. But that didn't last long, as she slid sexily into her shiny and snug crimson catsuit, with the black "V" displayed on her chest
and the shoulder straps holding the epaulet guards in place which also had two more "V" symbols on them.

The proximity of the sheer, smooth fabric against her skin afforded her a constantly pleasurable stimulation, igniting the imminent production of oxytocin hormones which began to kickstart her full powers. She never tired of experiencing the rush which invigorated the very mitochondria inside all of her cells, catalyzed by the RNA messages sent from her XX chromosomes.

As her superhuman strength and skill gradually returned, the lovely law student reached down and zipped up both of her thigh-high boots. Wearing them made her feel even more self-assured. She looked forward to her impressive boots kicking thugs in the face, and maybe even the crotch if they deserved it. Then she would step over their limp, unconscious bodies, a dominant vision in red. The thought of her inevitable victories over the evildoers brought an attractive smile to her face.
vendetta puts on her boots.jpg
vendetta puts on her boots.jpg (135.85 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Next, Veronica slipped on a pair of her supple black opera gloves, pulling them tight beyond her elbows. The more her body was covered with soft clinging fabric, the more dermic stimulation she would receive to further boost her power levels.

She had designed the costume to have this effect on her physique, and felt pleased with the results, zipping up the front of her costume over her ample chest to seal herself inside the stunning crimson package. She also touched up her mouth with bright red lipstick which matched the hue of her attractive outfit. "It never hurts to look your best when you're kicking ass," she thought to herself.
vendetta slips on gloves.jpg
vendetta slips on gloves.jpg (125.38 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Going incognito, Veronica slipped on her black mask, snapping the strap in the back to hold it snugly in place. She tossed her luxurious brown hair with a flourish, and her tresses cascaded invitingly across her gorgeous round torso. Grabbing her escrima martial-arts sticks from a nearby shelf, she stuck them inside her black boots, then regarded herself in a full-length mirror.

No longer just an average girl, Veronica looked at her shiny red catsuit and began to feel very sensuous and proud. She caressed the tight fabric surrounding her burgeoning breasts with her soft suede gloves, and then gently stroked her crotch, aroused by her own heroic appearance. As her confidence level grew, she could feel her muscles expanding and hardening in her arms and legs, and all of her senses and reflexes sharpening to superhuman levels, transforming her for the field of battle, where she had no equal in the art of combat.

"Ahhhh...." she whispered breathily. "This power is so intoxicating, so perfect! I can't wait to use it to its full extent!"

With her abilities elevated to their maximum levels, she crossed her escrima in front of her body in a powerful pose. She had once again become the superheroine vigilante known as Vendetta, the Italian spirit of vengeance...a founding member of the Heroine League. Feared in the underworld and with her confidence at an all-time high, she knew intrinsically that she could not be defeated!
vendetta ready for battle.jpg
vendetta ready for battle.jpg (125.65 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Prepared for action, Vendetta rushed off to the location that Cybrina's signal system had pinpointed, hoping for an intriguing team-up with whoever else had been able to respond to the call...fighting alongside the other heroines was always fun, if excitingly unpredictable, but that was part of the thrill.

There was one thing Vendetta knew for sure: nobody was going to mess with her best friend Red Gina, and live to tell the tale!
Last edited by shevek 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

But Vendetta wasn't the only one answering Red Gina's emergency call, as transmitted by Arctica. A certain short-haired goth girl received the alert, as well.

Esther Fraser was fully settled into her small Shadyside apartment, which was all she could afford after getting jobs both as a coffee barista
and a DJ at Goth Night at the Captive Club, joining forces with her fellow superheroines Arcana and Lunessa in the Dark Dominion DJ team.
Her two friends concentrated on spinning the harsher, uptempo dance music, while she preferred the downtempo and ethereal side of goth and shoegaze, gravitating towards Cocteau Twins and Slowdive.

It had been a year since she'd moved from Utah, fresh-faced and eager for a new experience in Pittsburgh, but she was still getting Facebook
messages from her mother, asking if she was eating well and whether she'd found a boyfriend. It was somewhat annoying because her Mom was so domineering and religious, but several thousand miles of space between them allowed Esther to relax and better appreciate her mother's love.
Even though Esther had decided not to follow her parents' faith, they had still taught her to be a good person with strong moral values such as love, justice, and responsibility.

But Esther was interrupted in answering her mother's doting email when a loud beeping sound came through the computer speakers. Checking the League alert, Esther immediately became concerned when she heard that Gina was in trouble, and saw that Vendetta had responded.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed. "She's so strong and confident. I'd think she'd be the last one to fall into a perilous situation. But she needs our help, and I'm not going to fail her. Got to meet Veronica at that pinged location as soon as possible...I'm lucky it's only a few blocks away - it'll be so easy to teleport there!"
esther sees the league alert.jpg
esther sees the league alert.jpg (129.63 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Of course, Esther couldn't just rush out in her civilian identity. She closed her laptop, and leaned back on the bed with her head on the pillow, mentally preparing for her amazing transformation process.

Nobody, not even the Dark Dominion members, was aware how the "mistress of bliss" got her amazing powers. The first time it had happened to her was that fateful night when the dark-energy meteor had exploded above Pittsburgh, sending three dozen women into writhing sexual spasms. Their female bodies changed rapidly overnight, generating millions of mitochondria from their XX chromosomes which gave each beneficiary their unique powers and quite literally altered their physical shapes.

And tonight was no different. Had anyone been monitoring Esther's bedroom, they would have watched her insert her right hand down her jeans, searching for her tender clit. As soon as her fingers reached their goal, she began rubbing furiously. Esther tilted her head back on the pillow and groaned with sheer pleasure, as the first aspects of her physical transformation emerged within seconds.

Shocking streaks of purple appeared in her hair. Alluring black eyeliner materialized around her wide, beautiful eyes. Her red lips started to darken into a violet hue. And yet, her skin tone shifted gradually to alabaster pale.

The epigenetic change she had endured the night of the meteor had locked her into into a more idealized "ethereal goth" version of her civilian form. She imagined herself a strikingly beautiful Gaimanesque archetype, dwelling in a dark but vivid dream where the Cocteau Twins were always playing in the background. Perhaps she had read too many issues of the Sandman...

"Oooohhh!," she moaned as she kept stroking herself, "I'm getting there! Only the ultimate bliss of orgasm can trigger my change..."

The irony of her intense masturbation session in order to regain the powers of a superheroine was not lost on Esther. After all, she had been raised in the Mormon community to believe that self-pleasure was a cardinal sin, and she still felt the slightest twinges of guilt.

But how could something that was a tool of the devil...feel so incredibly good?
esther in ecstasy.jpg
esther in ecstasy.jpg (93.56 KiB) Viewed 837 times
As Esther kept stroking herself, her pussy grew warm and wet. She watched as a purple glow emerged from her vagina. Her sex organ had evolved a special gland which manufactured large amounts of the 'bliss hormone', anandamide. The chemical stimulant appeared in a cloud of purple glitter and made others feel euphoric and woozy in close proximity, worshipful of her control and susceptible to her suggestions.

But there was nobody else in the room other than Esther, so the bliss effects landed back on her. Experiencing her own power was exactly the chemical trigger she needed to complete her transformation. She helped the process along, though, by sticking her other hand up her shirt, gently massaging her perky little breasts beneath the clothing. The sensation sent shivers of delight across her slight frame.

"Uhhhhhh..." moaned Esther in ecstasy. Meanwhile, the hormone substance had begun to harden all over her body into a solid mass, encasing everything but her face in an opaque, lavender-colored cloak, like a butterfly pupa. The cloak began to smartly dissolve her clothing beneath, in order to generate enough matter for her metamorphosis.

Beneath the chrysalis, chemical catalysts were afoot. She was usually built like a rail, and normally felt like a shy geek, but these hormones were quickly changing the game for Esther. Her breasts grew fuller and rounder, and her hips widened.

Streaks of purple appeared in the lush clump of pubic hair growing just above her moistened pussy. A rush of oxytocin from her new gland made her feel confident and attractive, no longer the timid barista from the coffee shop. The quiet Mormon wallflower had become one of the most alluring goddesses to ever grace the Steel City with her fantastic dark visage.

Esther rose up from her bed and stumbled through her apartment. She tried to get her bearings while still distracted by the sheer sensual overload of dermal contact with her own bliss hormones, which trailed behind her in a purple gaseous nebula. Although the cloak was still covering her stark naked body, it was gradually inducing a sensation of stretchy fabric forming underneath, as the touch of spreading spandex began to stimulate her pale skin.

After a few moments, she felt the transformation process shudder to completion as she finally orgasmed intensely, her entire being vibrating with gratification as she gripped the wall tightly in her hallway. "Ahhhhh!" she screamed with the relief of final release. Then she looked down at her reborn costume.
esther in her power cloak.jpg
esther in her power cloak.jpg (34.65 KiB) Viewed 837 times
"I'm ready for this," Esther told herself, confident that the results would be as impressive as they usually were, and she was right. Her long, soft black gloves peeked out from under the cloak, and then she pushed it back to use as a billowy cape.

Underneath was her stunning costume: a black and purple mesh catsuit which emphasized every gorgeous curve of her sexy form. Her long legs seemed to extend forever, but actually ended in shiny black boots with cute little heels.

And here was the most exciting part: right above her rising cleavage, the catsuit fabric ended in only a single strap, leaving one of her shoulders completely bare. She had many admirers on Instagram who focused on that attractive feature, posting comments such as, "Oh, Etherea, if only I could kiss your perfect pale shoulder!"

The adulation never got old. She always enjoyed the idea that people could be thrilled by the simple carnality of a bit of exposed flesh, as it confirmed the warnings she had received during her Mormon upbringing. But as long as they remained respectful in person, giving them a little tease was what helped to draw customers, so she always wore the superheroine outfit at the DJ night.

And then, she kept them dancing and drinking with a minor application of bliss powers, sprinkling the glittery substance amongst the crowd...no harm done, since it encouraged proper behavior, and everyone had a good time.
etherea ready for action.jpg
etherea ready for action.jpg (969.31 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Standing in her apartment hallway, Esther checked herself out, posing and preening for a few seconds in front of her full-length mirror. She was very pleased with her alluring superheroine body and wondrous dark costume, personifying her status as a defender of the goth scene. "I could have called myself a lot of different names," she recalled. "I'm so glad I chose Etherea - the name fits my attitude as perfectly as this spandex does!"

"No shame in my game," the Mistress of Bliss enthused, as she gently stroked her tight crotch with contentment, appreciating the softness of the fabric. "Oooohh, that spandex feels so good up against my pussy. I've really left my buttoned-up past far behind in Utah, and now, I just want to feel sexy and happy in Pittsburgh. Time to teleport and team up with Vendetta...who knows what's awaiting us at our destination?"

And with the speed of thought, Etherea enveloped herself in her gauzy cloak like a delicate orchid, and FUNF!...disappeared in a puff of purple smoke, which left nothing behind except the barest hint of lilac potpourri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the secret Black Faction warehouse, Gina Garibaldi wasn't cooperating at all with her captors.

"Nothing!" the masked villain shouted into her ear with frustration. Hours of taking a pounding from his three hired thugs hadn't resulted in Gina acquiescing to join the Black Faction. In fact, she didn't even seem perturbed. "You give us nothing! I wish my anger could transform me the way it usually does to you. I'd pick you up and toss you right through the wall over there!"
drake threatens gina again.jpg
drake threatens gina again.jpg (68.39 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Gina looked at him with scorn, her beautiful eyes smiling while her cleavage played peek-a-boo from under her tight black shirt. She was actually amused by the continuous physical assault of the three incompetent henchmen.

Every time Eeny punched her in the cunt, Meany slapped her in the face, or Miney hit her with his leather whip, this masked goofball supervising them thought he was breaking her down, but actually, she experienced dozens of momentary jolts of pleasure. Gina was both a sadist *and* a masochist.

"I have more power in my little teeny finger," she taunted Drake, "than you have in your whole crew. Bring it on, loser!"

Just then, a POOF! of white smoke appeared a few feet on Gina's opposite side. Vaporia had returned from checking the perimeter to make sure nobody was monitoring their activities. "Break it off, lover," she suggested sweetly to Drake. "I'll take care of our little problem..."

As Drake gave assent, Vaporia showed Gina her soft white opera gloves, which complimented the tight black-and-white Victorian dress that currently served as her supervillainess costume. "See these puppies?" she grinned. "I've coated them with a substance that mixes perfectly with my most potent white smoke."

"With this additive, my smoke now has two special properties. The first is that its molecules can cling relentessly to the inside of your larynx, which will make it very hard to breathe. But at the same time, it has the effect of acting as an extreme aphrodisiac. Even your heightened physique won't be able to shake it off," she boasted, turning to Mark.

"What do you think, honey," she asked him. "This little heroine bitch is just gonna to be dying to come, isn't she?"

"Ha, ha, ha!" replied Drake with an evil laugh. "Time to commence Operation Carradine!" he joked to Eeny, Meany, and Miney, who slouched around the room, just waiting for instructions on how proceed. They brandished their weaponry.
vaporia chokes gina again.jpg
vaporia chokes gina again.jpg (102.79 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Gina's eyes widened like saucers, as Vaporia's thick white smoke poured into her throat. She could do nothing about it in her weakened, drugged state, with her hands bound behind a chair. Still in her goth-punk attire, the brave antiheroine was beginning to lose consciousness, and her eyelids began to droop. Yet through her hazy stupor, she also noticed that her pussy was soaking wet.

"It's working, it's working!" observed Drake with glee.

"Yes, lover," nodded Vaporia, still generating the white vapor from her hands. "So well, in fact, that I can even smell the distinctive, sweet aroma of her involuntary arousal. Maybe we'll succeed in making her our sex slave, after all!"
Last edited by shevek 10 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

After trying several other methods of gentle persuasion and brutal torture, Drake and Vaporia felt confident that they were finally get through to Gina Garibaldi, in their efforts to make her switch sides and join the Black Faction.

Vaporia was having success with her favorite form of dangerous if effective fetish play: erotic asphyxiation. She was bringing Gina right to the edge of total oxygen deprivation, while also stimulating the helpless heroine with an inhalable aphrodisiac that went to work immediately on the endocrine system, generating a rush of anandamide and oxytocin hormones.

Gina's ample breasts heaved up and down inside her tight black shirt, pulsing with the strain of orgasming and trying to breathe at the same time. It was an exhilarating feeling of transgressive pleasure, and she was becoming slowly addicted. If this couple played these kinky games all the time, she might want to join in on a regular basis..and if they asked her to throttle a few people now and then, so what? She loved doing it anyway.

A rare smile broke across Drake's face as he watched his lovely wife and this super-hot antiheroine enjoying a sexy time together...but just then, he also heard a clunking noise. Someone had breached the door outside!

Emerging from his reverie, Drake shouted to the three henchmen, "Eeny! Meany! Miney! See what's going on out there!"
go check it out.jpg
go check it out.jpg (99.5 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Two of them whirled to face the entrance, but apparently Eeny had already taken the initiative to investigate by stepping out into the hallway. Only a couple seconds later, though, Eeny came back through that same door, flying backwards through the air and landing ignominiously on his ass. He looked dazed, as if he'd been hit several times by someone with super strength.

Eeny pointed at the door, shivering in fear, which was a weird thing for a six-foot-two, 250-pound black man to be doing, especially one with plenty of henchman experience. But he was deathly afraid nonetheless. "It's....it's...." he quivered through chattering teeth.
eeny tossed on the floor.jpg
eeny tossed on the floor.jpg (65.94 KiB) Viewed 802 times
A beautiful masked brunette in a tight and shiny red spandex catsuit strode confidently through the open door, the clear object of Eeny's fear.
Meanwhile, Drake stared open-mouthed at the new arrival. He'd heard about the Italian spirit of vengeance, and her exploits against the Bloomfield mafia, but he didn't realise how superlatively sexy she looked in person!

Every inch of the heroine's sheer fabric clung to her like a second skin, and he could see her powerful muscles rippling under the costume as she posed momentarily. Her black "V" logo was prominent, both on her shoulder guards and above her left breast. This was a woman with good branding, as well as supreme confidence in her abilities. Carrying two escrima battle sticks, she pointed one of them at Eeny on the floor and laughed heartily.
vendetta appears.jpg
vendetta appears.jpg (90.92 KiB) Viewed 802 times

"Ha, ha!" she grinned, "That was just a taste of my power as Vendetta! Don't tempt me further. Just tell me exactly where Red Gina is!" she shouted, striding towards Eeny, who was still cowering on the floor from her earlier assault.

But no sooner had Vendetta left Drake and Vaporia's immediate field of vision, than a large puff of purple smoke appeared where she stood. The gas expanded into a glittering wormhole, and a mysterious female figure covered in a lavender cloak stepped out of the hole. FUNF! the hole abruptly closed, and the smoke disappeared.

The figure revealed herself, bringing the cloak down to her side to reveal another gorgeous heroine. She had purple streaks in her jet-black hair, purple eyeshadow accentuating her beautiful eyes, and luscious violet lips. Drake scanned her lithe, shapely body poured into a tight, armless black meshy catsuit with a bright purple stripe down the side. This must be the vision of gothic loveliness known as Etherea!
etherea arrives.jpg
etherea arrives.jpg (73.86 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Posing sexily for a moment to both make an impression and get her bearings, Etherea quickly focused on Gina, who was bound in a chair, looking like she was in the throes of pleasure while choking to death at the same time! "Gina!" she shouted, trying to draw her colleague's attention. "I'm so glad we found you in the nick of time!"

Still standing next to Gina and trying to choke her to death with her vapor powers, Vaporia glared at the two heroines, furious at being so rudely interrupted with her evil plan. "Don't just stand there!" she barked to the henchmen. "Get them!"
dont just stand there get them.jpg
dont just stand there get them.jpg (100.81 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Etherea was about to walk over to Gina to rescue her when the nerdish thug, Miney, stepped right into her path, brandishing a semi-automatic shotgun. "Can do, boss," he assured Vaporia.

"Not so fast, girlie!" Miney demanded, pointing the weapon directly at Etherea's attractive body. "You stay right there, or I'm gonna unload on ya!" He clicked the safety off his gun.

"Be my guest!" Etherea encouraged. And without another word, Miney unleashed the entire cartridge of bullets on Etherea. But instead of becoming riddled with bloody holes, the capable heroine extended her cloak and opened another wormhole, glowing warm and purple. RAT-A-TAT-TAT! All the bullets fell into the wormhole's gravitational attraction and disappeared.
etherea teleports the bullets.jpg
etherea teleports the bullets.jpg (115.9 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Etherea dropped her cloak and pursed her dark violet lips, blowing him a sexy kiss, while Miney's jaw dropped in amazement.

"What....where did the bullets go?" he queried nervously, not so sure anymore of his success. "What...what are you?"

"Why, I'm a teleporter!" Etherea explained. "My powers sent them to a dimension where they can't harm anyone, but I can consume their kinetic energy which feeds my powers. So..thanks for that, little man. But that's not the only thing I can do!"

"Wha...what you do mean?" he asked, his hands shaking as he checked the cartridge of his gun. He was out of ammunition!

"Well...I can make it so that you don't even want to fight anymore..." she crooned seductively, waving her long black velvet glove over Miney's face. A small cloud of glittery bliss hormones emerged from the pores in her skin, and the henchmen breathed them in, growing woozy and euphoric.

For Miney, it became very hard to concentrate on anything other than Etherea's attractive body in her tight costume as his libido rose. He wanted to kiss those violet lips, caress her gorgeous alabaster shoulders, and let his hands wander down to touch her cleavage...

"Uhhhh...you are so sexy..." the henchmen droned mindlessly.

"Yeah...guilty as charged," admitted Etherea, looking at Meany's hopelessly bulging crotch. "I see you're even getting hard for me. That's OK. Your unfulfilled desire increases my power. But that'll be the last pleasurable thought you ever have about the Mistress of Bliss!"

Etherea balled her fist up inside her black velvet glove, and swung with full force at Meany's face. Her strength was about double that of a normal woman her size, so the impact went CRACK! as she broke a bone in his nose. But Meany couldn't feel any pain because he was full of bliss hormones, and he dropped to the ground, down for the count.

The seductive gothic siren smiled sweetly. "So fun!" she cried. "I don't get to do a lot of direct combat. Usually, they just give up right away. That was very satisfying!"
shevek
Producer
Producer

Drake gaped at Etherea's easy victory over his henchman Miney, and was very concerned. "Hey Vicki," he confided to Vaporia, "we can't beat these heroines at their full powers. I think we'll need to abandon our plan and beat a hasty retreat!"

And with that statement, he pulled his hood over his black mask to preserve his anonymity, and ran out the back door. "All right, lover," chimed in Vaporia. "You know how I do!"

Vaporia raised her white-gloved hands above her head, teasing the heroines with a full display of her hourglass figure inside her tight Victorian dress, as well as her sexy thigh-high boots. "Time to get out of here," she said, as her flesh transformed from her legs upwards into a column of white smoke. The vapor seeped into the nearest air vent, and disappeared. Vaporia and Drake had fled the scene.
vaporia disappears.jpg
vaporia disappears.jpg (95.87 KiB) Viewed 764 times
With Miney down for the count, watched carefully by Etherea, and with Eeeny still on the floor, Vendetta was finally able to rush over to Gina and lend her some assistance. The Italian heroine snapped the ropes binding Gina to the back of the chair. However, Gina was still locked in the iron arm and leg shackles, and Vendetta was simply not strong enough to break her chains.

She had a solution, though. Vendetta pulled a small bottle of prescription pills from inside her thigh-high boot. "Hey, Gina, I'm sorry I made fun of you the other day at the League meeting. You didn't deserve it," she admitted. "But I can make it up to you. Here are some adrenalin pills that Cybrina gave me. They'll counteract the effects of the tranquilizers those two villains injected into your system..."
vendetta gives gina the adrenalin drug.jpg
vendetta gives gina the adrenalin drug.jpg (96.27 KiB) Viewed 764 times
Gina accepted the pill bottle graciously. "No problem, Ronnie! I know we have a lot in common, and I appreciate you coming to my rescue..."

She popped the top of the container, and several bright red pills tumbled into her lovely mouth. Gina smiled broadly as the medicine went down her gullet, and started to produce an immediate effect. "The sluggishness is going away, and I'm feeling much more energetic!" she proclaimed, "I think something is definitely happening to me..." Vendetta looked on with relief that Gina was beginning to regain her vigor.
gina pops the adrenalin pills.png
gina pops the adrenalin pills.png (838.97 KiB) Viewed 764 times
With the Italian ninja distracted, the burly henchman Eeny was able to grab a pipe from the floor, and rose to attack Vendetta again. He apparently hadn't learned his lesson. "This is gonna be a lead pipe cinch!" he brandished the iron weapon, as Vendetta whirled to face him in her shiny crimson costume.
eeny lead pipe vs vendetta.jpg
eeny lead pipe vs vendetta.jpg (99.17 KiB) Viewed 764 times
She clenched her fists inside her black gloves, tensing for battle and gripping her escrima sticks. "I don't think so!" she retorted. "My confidence is high, and I can't be stopped by a lunkhead like you!" She charged forward, smacking him in the face with one of the escrima, and then thrusting her knee directly into his crotch.
vendetta knees eeny in the crotch.jpg
vendetta knees eeny in the crotch.jpg (77.55 KiB) Viewed 764 times
"Arrrrgghh!" screamed Eeny, thrown off-balance from the pain inflicted by Vendetta. She used that advantage to bring her other escrima stick straight down on his skull. WHAM! he dropped to the floor in agony. "I don't know which hurts worse!" he complained, "My head, or my balls!"

"Serves you right for trying to challenge my power," Vendetta stood proudly, staring down at the thug with scorn. Through his throbbing pain, he saw how majestic she looked in her mask, her long brown hair tumbling across her gorgeous full breasts. The heroine was a vision of pure domination and control, and struggling against her combat skills proved to be a futile gesture.
vendetta youre not so tough.jpg
vendetta youre not so tough.jpg (86.73 KiB) Viewed 764 times
"See?" she glared down at him with ridicule. "You're not so tough!" Finished with that annoyance, she turned back to Gina with amazement....
shevek
Producer
Producer

While Vendetta had been occupied subduing the big thug Eeny, Gina was undergoing a system cleanse, as the adrenalin rush from the pills obliterated the effects of the truth serum and tranquilizers from her bloodstream, flushing them out of her body directly through her open pores.

This purification, however, caused her emotions to surge tremendously. She had been abused and beaten for hours by Drake and Vaporia's henchmen, subject to humiliation and agony. Now, the rage over her treatment reached its boiling point.

The mitochondria in every one of her cells became supercharged with the latent dark-energy they contained. That energy burst outward in all directions from her body, creating a harsh red glow which surrounded her like an aura of palpable anger.

Vendetta watched with astonishment. She had seen Gina transform before, always fueled by her anger, but the effort had been never been this determined and with such intensity. The computer coder turned goth-punk antiheroine was shining like a red sun!
gina anger transforming her.jpg
gina anger transforming her.jpg (54.65 KiB) Viewed 751 times
"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" came a incredible scream emerging from deep within Gina's laryngeal cavity. And then, as she stood up, the physical changes began, and she felt a burning sensation across her musculature.

Gina slowly grew taller as her leg muscles lengthened. RRRRIIIPPPPP! The fabric of her tights developed dozens of small runs, and then tore apart, exposing bare legs the size of small tree trunks.

But it wasn't just her legs - every muscle in her body was expanding and thickening to the consistency of steel. Her biceps flexed with power, as SHHRRIPPP! her arms burst out of their sleeves, accentuating the bare flesh. Only Gina's hard metal bracelet, which had concealed her emergency League distress signal, was still intact on her wrist.

Gina's chest muscles grew, as well, jutting out her gorgeous cleavage, which tore the black fabric of her shirt in half. RRRRIPPPP! Her magnificent bare breasts were exposed to the air as the riven garment fell from her torso. Vendetta was transfixed by Gina's broad pink areolae, within which her nipples rose like little mountain peaks.

It was quite evident that for Gina, the experience of losing control to her anger in the throes of her transformation was also intensely stimulating.
"Ahhhhhh!" she moaned with satisfaction, throwing her head back in ecstasy, as her pussy engorged with hot blood and her hip muscles expanded. Gina's skirt split apart, falling to the floor, and underneath, her panties were in shreds, unable to contain her giantess form.

Standing at a comfortably safe distance, Vendetta caught a glimpse of Gina's beautiful pubic mound with its forest of curly black hairs, but that view didn't last too long, as another intense, almost blinding flash of red indicated the next step in the antiheroine's metamorphosis.

When the crimson scintillation dissipated, Gina Garibaldi was no more. Her rage had transformed her into the ultra-strong Red Gina, whose only garment was a very tight and shiny red bodysuit with short sleeves and a biohazard symbol above her left breast. Vendetta could see that the costume barely contained Gina's burgeoning superhuman body - the suit looked like it was about to burst apart at any moment, which was so..incredibly sexy.

Having experienced the wonderful stages of muscular development herself, Vendetta was quite turned on by the sculpted majesty of Red Gina.
The Italian heroine's soft gloves wandered down to her own tightly spandexed crotch, which grew mildly moist as she turned to the side, surreptitiously rubbing one out with desire for Red Gina's gorgeous powerful body, but at an angle where Gina could not see her admiration.

Somehow, even though Veronica usually only liked boys, she recalled the brief pleasure she got kissing her best friend, Angie, who died in a suspicious fire [Episode 1], and yearned for Red Gina to become her new best friend. They could retire to the spare bedroom in the League headquarters, and Gina could turn her on, flexing her incredible muscles, and stealing a few kisses...maybe it would lead to more!

But more was indeed to come. Concentrating her fury, Red Gina began to generate crackling bolts of lightning from her arms - an electrical manifestation of her incredible strength.
red gina crackling with power.jpg
red gina crackling with power.jpg (96.71 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Gina experienced the voltage coursing through her body - not only was it intoxicating, but the power also made her quite horny. She felt the taut spandex fabric hugging her crotch, bringing her closer to orgasm.

"Uhhhhh....uhhhhh..." Red Gina used the metal wrist shackle as a dildo substitute, pressing it down methodically on her wettening pussy to keep the sensations growing. An instrument of slavery repurposed as an object generating sexual desire...the irony was not lost on her, even as her rational thought dimmed into a libidinous frenzy.

Then she screamed, "Aaaahhhhh!", as she came with a rage-filled passion. Supercharged by her efforts at climax, Red Gina strained at the large metal links shackling her arms together, and...SNAP! the chain flew apart like paper in her hands.
red gina snaps chains apart.jpg
red gina snaps chains apart.jpg (91.32 KiB) Viewed 751 times
She wasn't quite done with Drake and Vaporia's captivity yet. Admittedly, she had enjoyed it in her submissive role as a masochist, even though she had deeply resented the humiliating bondage.

Red Gina looked down at her black leather boots in their ankle shackles, and with one mighty kick, she shattered the chain that bound them. She tore the iron cuffs off, twisting the metal apart with her bare hands. Her power could no longer be restrained.

"I will never be bound again!" she vowed. Now, Red Gina was free to exact her terrible revenge!
red gina breaks leg shackles.jpg
red gina breaks leg shackles.jpg (85.89 KiB) Viewed 751 times
But Etherea had knocked out Miney on the floor, and Vendetta had taken care of Eeeny, sprawled out in a corner.
So...who was left to suffer her wrath?

As if on cue, the long-haired, grizzled Meany stepped back into the room, unaware of what had transpired while he had been checking the warehouse perimeter. "Everything's secure, boss," he quipped, "and I didn't find any....hey...what's going on here?"

Meany was taken entirely by surprise to see Drake and Vaporia gone, his fellow henchmen unconscious on the floor, and Gina out of her chains, wearing a tight and shiny crimson costume. But he was a professional, and had to adapt to any setbacks. Brandishing his whip, he cracked it on Red Gina's gorgeous tight ass, causing her to whirl around and face him. That was a mistake!

Red Gina had felt a pleasurable sensation as the hard end of the leather instrument flayed her buttocks, leaving a small bruise under her spandex. "Ooooh!" she yelped with excited pain.

Then, Meany hit her again with his weapon, this time playing the whip end across her nipples under the stretchy front of her costume. He had exceedingly good aim, but also apparently a penchant for heroine humiliation and costume destruction. That wasn't something the righteously angry Red Gina could tolerate for long, and he became the focus of her relentless ire.

The third time Meany hurled his whip, she had grown tired of his games. She caught the end in her hand, looking quite pleased with her deft trick.
meany whips red gina.jpg
meany whips red gina.jpg (95.5 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Using her super-strength playfully at first, she yanked the whip towards herself, which caused it to wrap around and around Meany's torso. He was now only inches away from her beautiful face and gorgeous red lips, but he was also now her bound captive. Quite a reversal of fortune!

"Uh oh," he gasped, thinking to himself, "this bitch has me right where she wants me. What is she gonna do?"

Red Gina's intent soon became crystal clear. She had no interest in the whip itself, as she had beheld such implements before in gothic dungeon rooms. She tugged on his leather bindings quite roughly, and SNAP! the whip fell apart into pieces on the floor.

But Meany was by no means free. Extending her powerful right arm, the six-foot-two goddess clamped her big hand around Meany's neck, and lifted his entire body into the air by his throat, slamming his jacket against the wall in a feat of incredible Amazonian might.

Groaning with discomfort, Meany was very fearful about what she might do next, but at the same time, he had a full view of Red Gina poured into that tight red costume, with its seams straining to contain her powerful sexy body. He was also staring straight down into her impressive cleavage, her rigid nipples peeking through the shiny spandex. He couldn't help but grow rock-hard in such an inviting scenario.
red gina crushes meany's throat.jpg
red gina crushes meany's throat.jpg (79.81 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Red Gina was preoccupied with thoughts of vengeance. "So..you think you can get away with abusing a woman like that?" she berated him. "Don't you know it's my mission to stop that from happening? You must be so fucking stupid!" she barked.

But then, the antiheroine followed his eye line and looked down at his crotch, suddenly realizing the desirous effect her magnificent form was having on her hapless victim. "Oh, I see I'm giving you a raging boner! Well, isn't that special," she snarled, her rage increasing exponentially along with her strength.

Red Gina's arms tensed and bulged. "That tears it! I'm not going to have some useless scumbag derive pleasure from me, after he intended to torture me first. You know what? Fuck you!" she squeezed her massive hands around his throat, and CRACK! two vertebrae in Meany's neck snapped from the pressure, killing him instantly. His head slumped to the side, eyes rolled up in their sockets.

Smiling with pride, Red Gina felt no compunction over what she had just done. "That's why I prefer to work alone," she rationalized to herself. "It's not murder if the asshole deserves it. Vendetta would do the same. I call it justice!" she proclaimed, raising her other fist in the air.
shevek
Producer
Producer

But there was more to Red Gina's attitude than just a sense of vigilante justice. Sensing a kindred antiheroine spirit in Vendetta, she laughed out loud, singling out the lifeless corpse of the thug Meany for her ridicule.

"Ha, ha, ha!" she guffawed. "What a pathetic waste of a human...and now he's dead. Good riddance!" Posing powerfully with hands on hips in her tight sexy costume, she had nothing but scorn for the former criminal and his fellow minions.

"There's no way I can express how I really feel to those goody-two-shoes heroines in the League, Ronnie," she admitted to Vendetta, "but I actually get off on killing, as long as the victim deserves it. When I crushed that idiot's windpipe, I got a powerful rush of pleasure that thrilled me right down to my marrow. My boobs felt tingly, and my pussy even got a little wet. That doesn't make make me a terrible criminal, does it, Ronnie?"
red gina gets off on killing.jpg
red gina gets off on killing.jpg (83.08 KiB) Viewed 706 times
"No, Gina, it doesn't," answered Vendetta thoughtfully as she walked over to Gina's side of the room. "It just means you're into S & M. I mean, I'm Catholic, so that kind of thing was frowned upon in my upbringing, but I've since gotten over those hangups. I've killed more than my share of Mafia thugs in Bloomfield, just between you and me. It's just something you have to do sometimes, to wipe the slate clean."

"Oh, that's a relief," sighed Red Gina, her perfect large breasts heaving with relief inside her tight costume. "I feel like I could share more secrets with you, Ronnie!"

"I have no problem with that," Vendetta replied admiringly, beginning to fall under Red Gina's seductive power. "But let's see what Etherea's up to, first. She's a lapsed Mormon with a careful conscience, andshe might not think the same way about transcending good and evil, like we do."

"Esther, how are you doing over there with those two?" Vendetta called over to the gothic superheroine. "Got them under control?"

"Yup," smiled the beautiful Etherea, responding with her usual sweet and sultry demeanor. She raised her velvet glove, emitting a wispy purple mist which wafted over the hapless Eeeny and Miney, keeping their senses dull and their minds obedient. They ogled her sexy, lithe body with silly grins of adolescent lust.
etherea puts the bliss power on the thugs.jpg
etherea puts the bliss power on the thugs.jpg (126.35 KiB) Viewed 706 times
"I've just dosed them heavily with my bliss powers. They're ridiculously in love with me right now, which will keep them in line," explained Etherea. "They'll be well-behaved boys, all the way to the police station. But you don't mind if we make a little stop first, do you, Ronnie?"

"Not at all, Esther," replied Vendetta, picking up the subtext of her intent. "You're in charge. Nothing wrong with having a little harmless fun when you're the one with the power, right?"

"Sure, Ronnie," the lovely gothic heroine nodded, beaming with anticipation. "OK, boys...follow me. I found an empty room we can commandeer for a little recreation, before i turn you over to the police..."

"Yes, mistress," they replied mindlessly, in unison. And as Etherea enticed them out the door, beckoning seductively with her suede gloves, Eeny and Miney shambled along like zombies, deeply held under her blissful spell.
etherea leads the thugs away.jpg
etherea leads the thugs away.jpg (92.47 KiB) Viewed 706 times
Down the hall a few hundred feet. the heroine found a gray door. She turned the knob and entered the room with a slinky walk, the two thugs following close behind. Shutting the door behind her and locking it securely for privacy, she pointed to a chair in the corner with some swatches of black cloth on it.

"OK, nerd," she commanded Miney. "I already promised you I'd never allow you to experience pleasure at my expense again, and I'm holding to that. So sit there on the chair in the corner. You get to do nothing but watch!"

"Yes, mistress," Miney whined. He sat in the chair, cowering with disappointment. It was obvious that he wanted desperately to join in whatever she was about to do, and his desperation made him tremble with delight. But he was so full of bliss hormones, he could hardly resist her commands.

"That's a good little boy," she patronized him. "But as for this big boy here," and she turned around to face Eeny, "exactly how tall are you, honey?" She stroked his shoulder seductively with her soft glove, and kissed him gently on the cheek with her luscious violet lips.

"Six-foot-two, Mistress Etherea," Eeny responded blissfully. He was lost in his lustful thoughts, madly in love with this superheroine. Her body was the ultimate aphrodisiac, and he had no choice but to accede to her will.

"And you're so strong..." she continued, lightly squeezing his arm muscle. "Just the way I like my men," she continued. With her augmented strength, Etherea shoved his sizeable bulk commandingly against the wall and grabbed his bulging crotch.

"Let's see what's in there," she cooed expectantly, undoing his zipper with her soft gloves. Within seconds, she had pulled out his large black penis, possibly ten inches in length. It was fully erect, standing at attention in salute to her amorous advances.

She gasped in surprise. "Jackpot!" Etherea marveled. "It looks like you deserve to experience my touch tonight. Let's get started, shall we?"

Etherea reached down to the sheer crotch of her costume, and tugged strenuously at the spandex fabric. She tore it asunder with a RRIIPPP!

Soon, there was a hole in her costume large enough for Eeny to behold her gorgeous, tight little pussy, surrounded by a lush tuft of purplish-black pubic hair. So this was what the vagina of a superheroine looked like. Not bad, thought Eeny in his blissful haze.

"Don't worry, big guy," she assured him. "This rip in my costume is only temporary, and just for my pleasure. Next time I become Etherea, it will automatically heal itself."

The lusty gothic siren grasped Eeny's member and guided it gently into her waiting crevice. The interior of her pussy felt warm and wet, and so pleasurable, as the blissful sensations traveled into his brain. He was a slave to her sex, and could smell the delicious aroma of desire wafting up from her crotch.

Etherea faced Eeny and stuck her hands under his shirt, caressing his hairy chest and placing her gorgeous violet lips firmly on his. Her kiss was like the smallest glimpse of heaven on Earth.

She began to piston rhythmically up and down on his cock, moaning with each stroke. "Ahhhhh!...ahhhh!" she exulted, tossing her head back and closing her beautiful purplish eyes to savor the intensity.

Within a few minutes, Etherea was so close to orgasm, she could taste it. When the moment finally came, she screamed "Ooohhhh!" with extreme pleasure, and new nebulae of lavender bliss hormones poured out of every orifice in her body: her mouth, her nose, her pussy, even leaking from her eyes as gaseous tears.

There was enough anandamide flooding that small room to control a whole prison full of rambunctious criminals. But Etherea was really happy to attain that power level. The formerly repressed little Mormon lady from Utah had become an unquenchable fountain of sexual desire on overdrive!
"A few months in the big city will do that to a girl," she bantered with her stunned lover, extracting herself from their coitus.

Nodding meekly, Eeny tucked his shirt back into his pants. Etherea had attained her climax so quickly and skillfully that he hadn't had the opportunity to ejaculate. He had blue balls, and they ached for release. But the heroine didn't care, because she got exactly what she wanted.

Etherea picked up a bolt of cloth from the chair where Miney was sitting, and wrapped it around her waist to conceal the large gash in her costume.
"We wouldn't want to attract too much unwanted attention at the police station," joked Etherea. "I mean, some of those cops are so muscular and handsome that I wouldn't mind taking them into one of the cells. But I'll save them for another day," she smiled, striding confidently into the hall with supreme satisfaction on her lovely pale face.

And the two thugs filed out into the hallway, following the glowing superheroine to their just desserts in the long arm of the law.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the warehouse, the mighty Red Gina and the intrepid Vendetta finally had the place all to themselves.
Well, except for one dead thug on the floor, of course.

In her usual adventurous manner, the beautiful Italian ninja made the first move, approaching her colleague with a sultry voice.
The brunette placed her hands on her hips, posing seductively in her tight and shiny red catsuit, a vision of feminine power and grace.

"You know, Gina," Vendetta cooed. "we've been at so many League meetings together, but we've never really gotten to know each other intimately.
I don't usually express my admiration for girls, but I really think you're very beautiful. The way you fill out every curve of that tight bodysuit...
your incredible strength and power..."
red gina and vendetta check each other out.jpg
red gina and vendetta check each other out.jpg (129.04 KiB) Viewed 706 times
"Why, that's so nice of you to say," Red Gina nodded in agreement, tossing her beautiful long black hair with an attractive flourish.

"And your mission to snuff out domestic abuse...that's so admirable," the Italian heroine continued. "Plus, you just don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks! I really admire your bold and brash attitude..."

Gina's luscious pierced red lips burst into a beautiful smile, quite surprising for a woman whose powers were catalyzed by rage and violence.
"Oh yeah?" she sassed, slinking seductively up to Vendetta. "Is this bold and brash enough for you?"

Standing only inches away from a very intrigued Vendetta, the muscular Amazon caressed the round outline of her own full breasts with her index finger, then placed the finger on her ruby red lips, pursing them with a light kiss. "I know you want to touch these, don't you?"

"Uh...yes..." Vendetta responded haltingly, taken aback by Gina's forwardness. She had no idea that Gina had such a lustful libido, even though she had earlier witnessed Gina reach a senses-shattering orgasm while exploding into her titanic superheroine form.

Vendetta took a step back, displaying to Gina her own shiny crimson catsuit in all of its spandex glory. Her muscles rippled powerfully beneath the
fabric, and she felt a bit of moistness pool beneath her tight crotch. She traced her own lovely breasts, bulging beneath her costume, titillating herself gently in the process. "You probably like these, too. Right, Gina?"

Gina laughed heartily. "Ha ha! I wouldn't mind them at all. You're a gorgeous fighter, so confident and strong. I bet you'd be an amazing lover, too.."
she winked at Vendetta.

The sexual tension between the two statuesque antheroines was so thick, it could have been cut with a knife. Their lust begged for a release...and then the floodgates suddenly broke, as Red Gina and Vendetta finally embraced with fervor.
vendetta and red gain embrace.jpg
vendetta and red gain embrace.jpg (87.38 KiB) Viewed 706 times
The dark-tressed goth-punk Amazon and the brunette Italian avenger kissed each other hungrily on two pairs of luscious red lips, and it felt to both of them like fireworks were exploding, as their tongues deftly teased the insides of each other's mouths.

The beautiful women's hands began to wander over each other's bodies, groping and tugging at their tight costumes. Vendetta wanted to explore every inch of Red Gina's powerful muscular frame. Gina stroked Vendetta's beautiful brown hair, sniffing at her neck and smelling the perspiration of a valiant heroine, triumphant in battle after her physical exertion.

The atmosphere was intoxicating, and their desire was heightened. Yet both heroines realized there was something jarring in the way of their passionate pursuit: they were going at it full throttle in front of a corpse!!

Vendetta spoke first. "Hey, Gina," she protested, extracting herself from the animalistic pawing that the Amazon was practicing on her soft, tight costume. "I really want to do this, but we can't be making love with this guy here!"

Red Gina pouted, regarding Vendetta with a measure of disappointment. But she knew the Italian heroine was right. "Alright then, Ronnie!" she nodded. "I'll need to get rid of this literal dead weight as soon as possible. Don't worry, though...I don't require your help!"

As Vendetta gaped with amazement, Red Gina used her incredible strength to pick up the very deceased thug, Meany, with one hand, and toss him brusquely over her shoulder. What did he care, anyway? He wasn't alive to complain about being relegated to a sack of potatoes.
red gina carries meanys body away.jpg
red gina carries meanys body away.jpg (91.18 KiB) Viewed 706 times
"How's that, Ronnie?" Gina grinned with a morbid flair, her arm muscles rippling with power.

"As long as you can get rid of him quickly, I'm down," affirmed Vendetta. "We don't want him to start stinking. And we definitlely don't want the heroines knowing about this. Can you dispose of the evidence?"

"Yup," replied Gina. "I know a pig farm just a few miles down the road. Our porcine buddies will get a solid meal, and within a few hours, this jackass will be nothing but shit and bones!"

"OK, you toss him in your trunk," continued Vendetta. "And I'll meet you back at my apartment in a couple hours. You know where I live, right?"

"Yeah, the address is in my phone on the encrypted Heroine League contact list," Red Gina nodded. "It's a place I've wanted to visit for quite a while..."

"I'm sure it is," Vendetta smiled. "I'll be there getting ready. I've got a different version of my costume which has a zipper crotch," she added enticingly. "You''ll enjoy getting into that, right?" the brunette grinned.

"Sounds perfect...just like you!" answered Gina with impatience. "Now, let's get out of here!" She carried the limp corpse of the former thug out the warehouse door, while Vendetta followed close behind, casting one final glance back at the room to recall the glorious carnage of their victory.

Newly in love, the two beautiful antiheroines couldn't wait to consummate their upcoming rendezvous.

THE END.