Arogya and Chlorina: Obsession (Heroineburgh)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hope everyone is still having fun with the Heroineburgh Expanded Erotic Universe.

The next story we've decided to adapt to this format is the saga from Episode 11 with extra elements added.
In that episode, we see the origin stories of both Arogya the Healer and Chlorina the Titaness of Toxins, and how their fates intertwine.

An interesting note is that the two actresses who played Arogya and Chlorina in that episode were roommates at the time, and agreed to be in the episode together to establish the two characters because they thought it would be fun (and it was). We filmed the episode knowing that it was a "one-off" with the two ladies, and that we'd have to find more permanent actresses to play the roles going forward. But it was still an excellent start, and I highly recommend you download the actual episode if you like what you see here.

Anyway, here is Episode 11, expanded into a wider erotic narrative. This will be posted in several parts over the next few days, so once again, don't expect it all at once.

Thanks so much, and enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Marston's class in bioethics was winding down for the day, but not everyone had been paying attention to the syllabus.

Clare Morena, a postdoc in the genetic engineering department, didn't give a damn about ethics. She had mostly been thinking about another student in the class a few seats over. She was admiring Maitreyi Gupta, the beautiful Indian postdoc who specialized in genetic biology. Everyone in the class knew that Dr. Gupta was the smartest researcher, and that she had the potential to do Nobel Prize-winning work in the near future. Most of the students harbored a bit of envy for Maitreyi, knowing she had the edge on them.

But Clare had a different idea - rather than stewing in jealousy, she regarded Dr. Gupta as an opportunity. Clare wanted to bring Dr. Gupta onboard to the work she was doing in her own lab. With Dr. Gupta on her team, she could advance her goals much quicker and leap ahead of the class.

It also didn't hurt that Dr. Gupta was gorgeous, even while wearing a sling cast as she did that day in the auditorium. Clare couldn't tear her eyes away from the Indian girl's large eyes, full lips and busty figure. If there was anyone in their class who fit the buxom "earth mother" archetype, it was Maitreyi, resembling a Hindu goddess in terrestrial form.
marty and clare in class.jpg
marty and clare in class.jpg (178.46 KiB) Viewed 818 times
Clare was so immersed in the physical allure of her neighboring colleague that she didn't pay attention to anything Professor Marston said in the final ten minutes of the class. She daydreamed about inviting Maitreyi into her lab, locking the door behind the both of them, and pinning the Indian postdoc's arms up against the wall. She wanted to kiss Maitreyi's lovely lips and caress her plump breasts. She fantasized about grabbing a test tube from the experimental rack, and using it for purposes absolutely not intended by science as a sexual aperitif.

Clare could even envision Maitreyi moaning with pleasure as she thrust the smooth glass tube in and out of her pussy. It would be sticky with her juices, and Clare would lick them off sensuously. Then she would push all of the instruments off the lab table, and the two of them would spend a romantic dalliance on the hard marble surface with an all-night lovemaking session. Lost in her imagination, a bit of wetness even pooled beneath Clare's discreet scrubs, but nobody in class was the wiser about her desires.

Dr. Gupta, on the other hand, remained blissfully oblivious to Dr. Morena's prurient interest. She had a special focus on ethical scientific practices, and took copious notes from Professor Marston's lecture. Maitreyi had been working up a protocol to address the possibility of healing genetically transmitted diseases with RNA injection treatments, and she looked to Dr. Marston's mentorship to ensure that her methodology was sound.

Just then, a ringtone emanated from Professor Marston's phone, signaling the end of the class. "And now, it's time for lunch," he told the class. "Please read chapters 10 and 11 in your textbook for next week's session." He gathered up his papers and left the room, and then the postdocs
also stuffed their books into their backpacks and proceeded to the cafeteria for their midday break.
professor marston bioethics time for lunch.jpg
professor marston bioethics time for lunch.jpg (109.31 KiB) Viewed 818 times
However, as Dr. Gupta walked down the hallway of the Public Health building, she was accosted by Clare, who tapped her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me," said Clare. "You're Dr. Maitreyi Gupta, right? The foremost researcher in genetic biology at the University of Pittsburgh?"

Slightly annoyed but wanting to be polite, Dr. Gupta responded, "Yes, that's right, but you can call me Marty. Pretty much everyone has since high school."

"OK, Marty," Clare responded, trying to hide her admiration for her beautiful colleague. "I just wanted to bring up a possible collaboration with you. I've been working on cloning with animals in order to mitigate against genetic diseases..and pretty soon, we're going to begin trials with human subjects..."

"Human subjects?" queried Marty. "Isn't that a bit unethical, and possibly illegal? How can you do that?" She was clearly taken aback by Clare's frank admission about her experimental intentions.

"There's no reason why it has to be," explained Dr. Morena. "The patients all give complete consent, of course. Many of them have no other options. Their bodies are broken and decaying - it's their only hope. And imagine what this could do for the medical profession - we could conquer so many diseases, and end so much suffering worldwide. And with the environmental degradation, it's just getting worse every day out there. We could develop resistance to toxins and poisons, literally create a superior kind of human who can survive almost anything!"

Dr. Gupta continued to seem quite distraught. "That seems like pure science fiction! You're blathering like a mad scientist. How is anything like that even going to be allowed, espeically in North America or Europe?"

"Well, that's my point," replied Claire, actually becoming a bit aroused by her colleague's agitated state. Marty looked even hotter when she was angry! But she was careful not to show overt enthusiasm. "If we don't develop this cloning technology now, someone else will..in Russia, China, Iran, maybe even North Korea. And then we'll be years behind..."
marty and clare talk in hallway.jpg
marty and clare talk in hallway.jpg (114 KiB) Viewed 818 times
"I still think there are so many problems with this line of research," Dr. Gupta retorted. "It just seems incredibly....well, evil is the way only way to put it." She glanced at her phone, which was vibrating. "Well, look, my brother is calling me, and I have to take it. We'll have to pick this up later, some other time..." She hurried away down the hall dismissively, leaving Clare standing there, open-mouthed and in somewhat of a huff.

"Why, I never!" Dr. Morena exclaimed to herself. "I ask the smartest woman in the class for help, and she blows me off like it's nothing. Barely gives me the time of day.." she whined. But her obsession with Marty hadn't abated. "I'm sure she's just playing hard to get. Just makes me want her all the more..."

Clare looked around, and there was nobody in the hallway, and no cameras to record her. While her right hand held her bundle of textbooks, her left hand wandered beneath her scrubs to her crotch, and she gently stroked her clitoris, trying to assuage the roiling desire she felt for the beautiful Indian doctor. "Ahhh...ohhh..." she moaned softly, "..if I could get just Marty alone in the lab...what I would do to her gorgeous body...ohhhhh..."

Her fantasy about her attractive classmate was spiraling into an unrequited obsession.
clare obsesses over marty.jpg
clare obsesses over marty.jpg (90.71 KiB) Viewed 818 times
Marty moved on to the cafeteria, where she took the phone call from her brother. He was callling from his office at Stanford, checking on her to make sure she was eating properly, and he asked if she had found a boyfriend. "No, Ranjit," she objected, "I'm far too busy with rounds for any romantic entanglements, and I don't feel the least bit sexy. Plus, I broke my arm falling off my bike the other day. My arm's in a sling right now!"

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," her brother replied worriedly. "Well, make sure you get plenty of rest and heal up. You have a long semester ahead of you!"

"I know, Ranjit," she answered, somewhat annoyed. "And I'll be careful. Love you...bye!" She hung up the phone and went to inspect the sandwiches at the cafeteria.

Later that night, Marty Gupta arrived at her apartment in Shadyside - the same humble abode she had lived in as a grad student, which she now shared with her bubbly roommate, Jenny. Marty was completely exhausted from a 12-hour internship rotation, and collapsed on the bed in her favorite punk rock T-shirt, falling asleep in short order.

But not all was tranquil, as this happened to be the night that the meteor exploded above the Steel City, sending its dark energy across the region and irradiating three dozen very special women. Marty just happened to be one of them.

While she slept, Marty had a very vivid dream - she was wearing some sort of tight black garment while floating weightlessly in a cloud of light, and beheld the Hindu god Dhanvantari standing in front of her, wearing his majestic garb. He placed his hand on her shoulder, and said, "My beautiful daughter, it is time for me to give you my blessing. Don't be afraid..."

In the dream, he gripped her torso and spun her around, so that his imposing masculine form was pressed tightly against her back. "You will be given such healing abilities as cannot be conceived of by men," he whispered into her ear, "but you must unlock your desire to turn this dream into reality." The dark-skinned god reached both of his massive hands down to her crotch, and began vigorously stroking her pussy, which became swollen and receptive to his touch. "Release your curative power, my daughter. Become the goddess you know you can be!"

Meanwhile, in her own bed, Marty would have been quite a sight to behold, if anyone else had been watching. She was sleep-masturbating! Marty fingered her vagina beneath her panties with her left hand, thrusting two fingers in and out of her crevice, and with her right hand, she caressed her own rising breasts, which undulated with each rhythmic stroke and expanded outwards ever so gradually.
marty's sexy dream.jpg
marty's sexy dream.jpg (268.08 KiB) Viewed 818 times
Marty licked her lips, and her mouth was wide open. "Ohhh....ohhh...," she moaned plaintively, enjoying the hedonism of the moment. Her muscles tightened and hardened, pulsing with kinetic energy. Within minutes, she had attained the apex of release, and orgasmed loudly, shrieking with pleasure. "Ahhhhhh!" she screamed, and abruptly woke up.

She opened her eyes and looked around - no alternate dimensions, no realms of nirvana. Marty was just in her own bed, still in her punk rock T-shirt. She sat up and blinked. "Oh, I can't believe that dream," she wondered, "it was Dhanvantari, the Vedic god of healing. I learned about him at the temple services when I was a kid. He was my favorite one of the gods. Why did I imagine him?"

Then she flexed her sculpted brown arms, looked at her own chest, and came to an amazing realization. "The pain in my arm is gone! My broken bone has healed. And not only that - I've developed impressive muscles..and my boobs are bigger! How did that happen, all of a sudden?" She clenched her fists, and her fingers emitted a gentle, warm yellow illumination. "And why are my hands glowing? This is crazy, like some sort of magical occurrence. I feel rather...superhuman. So, do I somehow have superpowers?"
marty wakes up with powers.jpg
marty wakes up with powers.jpg (175.7 KiB) Viewed 818 times
She shook her head in disbelief, glancing at the digital clock by her bed. "Oh my god! I almost overslept. It's time for rounds in a couple hours. I'd better grab some breakfast and talk to Jenny about this. Maybe she'll be able to help me figure this out!"

And with that, Marty leapt out of bed and bounded down the stairs to the kitchen.
Last edited by shevek 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Jenny was already in the dining room when Marty reached the first floor. "It seemed like you were running behind, Marty, so I made you some cereal.
Hope you enjoy it with the milk," the Pitt student smiled to her roomate.

"Thanks, Jenny," responded Marty wearily. She might have superpowers, but she was still somehow tired and frazzled. Marty patted her roommate on the arm in gratitude. "How was the volleyball game last night?"

"Not bad," recalled Jenny. "We beat the Carnegie Mellon girls. But I twisted my arm returning a serve," she added, "and it hurts like the dickens. I was going to put some salve on it, or something, before I go to class later today." She rubbed her arm as if to ease the pain.

"Really?" Marty replied. "Hey, maybe I can do something about that." She grasped Jenny's arm with both of her hands and concentrated on the power of Dhanvantari. Very shortly, a warm yellow glow surrounded Jenny's arm, suffusing relieving energy into her skin. Jenny immediately began to feel her muscles knitting back together, genetically repairing themselves from the sports injury. Within a few seconds, she was able to flex her arm as if the volleyball game had never happened. "How does that feel, Jenny?" Marty asked with concern.
marty heals jenny's injury.jpg
marty heals jenny's injury.jpg (197.7 KiB) Viewed 802 times
"What....what did you just do, Marty?" asked Jenny curiously. "My arm feels great! It looked like you healed it somehow, with that glow..."

"Yeah, I can do that," Marty nodded. "I think I have superpowers - some kind of healing abilities.."

"That's amazing. How does it work?" wondered Jenny.

"I think it might have to do with endorphins, cell repair, stuff like that," Marty speculated. "But I'm not sure yet. It just started an hour ago!"

"Well, if there's one power, maybe there's others. I mean, Superman has several, right? What else can you do?" pressed Jenny.

"Well, I might have increased strength," said Marty. "I think I was able to command my muscles to grow. And that's not all..."

"Yeah? What else?" Jenny leaned forward eagerly, anticipating that something very cool was going to happen.

"Well..." Marty blushed sheepishly, "I also made my boobs bigger. I can probably alter the contours of my body. I think I can make myself more sexy..."

"Whoa, stop the presses!" Jenny exclaimed. "That is hot...and slutty! It's giving me ideas. We've got to try that out together, maybe later tonight after classes. You know I swing both ways, right?" she grinned.

"Yeah, you keep telling me that, but you have yet to prove it," Marty laughed. "But I think I can do the opposite of healing, too. Just by altering another's biological tissue, I can cause pain," she said seriously.

"Wow, Marty, that's a lot," marveled Jenny. "How about you try that pain thing on me, just to see how it works. A little bit of it," she added, extending her pinky finger. "Just the tip..."
marty gives jenny pain jolt.jpg
marty gives jenny pain jolt.jpg (206.3 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Marty touched the tip of her pinky finger to that of Jenny's. A yellow glow leaped across the barrier between their skin, and Jenny suddenly recoiled. "Ow, ow, ow!" she complained. "That really hurt! Imagine if you'd touched me for longer. We'd better not do that again!"

"Yeah, I agree," nodded Marty. "It's certainly a dangerous power I have to be careful with." She looked at her watch. "Hey, it's time for rounds soon. I've got to get moving. We'll talk more about this tonight, and in the meantime, I'll try to investigate the extent of my abilities using my lab equipment, if I can ever get a few seconds of peace at school. Yesterday, I really got pestered by that weird postdoc, Clare Morena. She wanted to rope me into her dubious cloning experiments. I wonder what her game is?" she speculated. "Well, anyway, I'm off. You're good with doing the dishes this time?"

"Sure, Marty!" affirmed her friend. Jenny watched Marty as she ran out the door with her backpack. "Wow...I almost can't believe it. My roommate has superpowers?"

It was a sunny day, and on her way inside the Public Health Building, Marty encountered a hippie, kicking around a hacky sack on the lawn outside.
As she walked by him, he missed the sack, landing on his backside and twisting his leg. "Ow!" wailed the dreadlocked Deadhead, finding it difficult to move as he lay sprawled out on the grass.

"Oh, damn," thought Marty to herself. "I see trouble right in front of me, and I can't resist going to help. Better see if this guy is alright. Hey, mister, are you OK?"

"I twisted my leg!" he whined. "It hurts...don't know if I can go to class today..."

"Don't worry," Marty assured him, kneeling down and placing her hands on his leg. "I can do something about that. A little while ago, I just found out I can heal people." The warm energy from her glowing hands flowed into his muscles and tendons, repairing them rapidly, cell by cell.
marty heals the hackey sack hippie.jpg
marty heals the hackey sack hippie.jpg (295.59 KiB) Viewed 802 times
"Amazing!" he said, standing up and shaking his leg off. "The pain is totally gone! You know, I just came back from India. There were lots of gurus there who said they had healing powers, but they didn't. You really do! You need some kind of guru name..."

"Uh...OK," acknowledged Marty, looking at him askance. "I'll think about that." And satisfied that the hacky sack guy was alright, she walked off briskly to her internship duties.

------------------------------------

Across town, in another unassuming house, Clare Morena had also been sleeping on her couch, exhausted after a long night of research trials, when the dark energy from the meteor explosion bombarded her, as well.

Just like Marty did, Clare plunged into a dreamscape as soon as the waves of dark energy entered her body. But Clare's dream was extremely different. She imagined herself marching down Grant Street towards the City-County building, leading an army of female bodies who strode in lockstep. Each one of them was shapely and powerful, but they weren't human...they were all clones of the students from her biology classes.
All hers to command as she wished!

As she neared the doors of the mayor's office, she raised her hands, which were now encased in shiny black gloves, and released a cloud of acid into the air. The metal doors melted like butter, and she stepped inside, laughing maniacally, "Ha ha ha ha!" while her clone army followed close behind. Reclining seductively on the mayor's desk was Dr. Marty Gupta in her scrubs, leering lasciviously at Clare, beckoning her to come forward and taste the sweet nectar of her lips. Marty obviously admired a powerful woman who could take charge, and Clare was incredibly turned on....

Meanwhile, this dream of possessing such ultimate authority had a strong physical effect on Clare's slumbering form. She began to writhe in her bed, still wearing the scrubs from her workday. Sleep-masturbating much like Marty did, she reached down underneath her clothes and found her clitoris, flicking it furiously as she became very aroused. Her other hand reached deep inside her vagina, pushing three fingers in and out, as wetness began to spill from within.

"Ohhhh!....Ahhhh!" she moaned passionately. Clare's hips pumped up and down, her entire body undulating with desire for both the lovely Marty, and for the intoxicating gratification of receiving exactly what she deserved from her brilliant cloning experiments: money...fame...sex...power!
clare writhes in ecstasy.jpg
clare writhes in ecstasy.jpg (89.73 KiB) Viewed 802 times
As Clare vibrated in the throes of ecstasy, a blue-green gas began arising from the pores of her skin. Eventually, the gas surrounded her in a thick cloud, and as her pleasure rose higher and higher, she orgasmed in spasmodic delight, "Ahhhhhh!" only to suddenly wake up, opening her eyes and discovering the blue-green gas all around her body, as she sat up on the couch.

"Oh," she exclaimed, sniffing the air with familiarity. "It's chlorine...and other toxins." She looked at her hands, which were generating small bursts of the same gas. "I've become...a human chloroform bottle! I can generate all kinds of poison. I can do everything from forcing my victims into a mindless trance, to asphyxiating them outright, or even melting their face in brutal agony. How unpleasantly diabolical!" she chuckled.
clare controls the poison gas.jpg
clare controls the poison gas.jpg (81.48 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Standing up, Dr. Clare Morena placed her hands on her hips, confident in her blossoming abilities. "There's only one more step to this process," she affirmed. "I know exactly who I need to become..." as the blue-green toxic mist enveloped her, obscuring her completely from sight. After a few seconds, the gas began to dissipate, revealing the new persona she had begun to imagine in her dreams.

In the place of the merely human genetic engineer stood a powerful sexy figure. Under her bob of platinum-blonde hair, she wore a black mask and now had enticing bright red lips, toxic to the touch if she chose. Her lithe, athletic body was encased in a shiny blue-green spandex bodysuit which hugged her every gorgeous curve and clung tightly to her crotch, while her outfit was completed with long black gloves, a cinched black belt, sheer black tights and black leather boots. Of course, no supervillainess would be complete without a logo, so she placed "Cl" - the symbol of the element chlorine - in a perfect position right between her perky little breasts.
clare transforms into chlorina.jpg
clare transforms into chlorina.jpg (118.27 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Clare felt an immense rush of power, and she knew her purpose. "I am...Chlorina!" she exclaimed. "And I will use my new powers to conduct my experiments with impunity, and create an army of clones to take over the city. Those pathetic administrators at the university won't be able to stop me. And neither will Marty...once I have her beautiful petite body captured in my lab, and I'm fucking her brains out!"

And she strode off into the inky night, trailing a cloud of blue-green gas behind her.
shevek
Producer
Producer

The next day, Dr. Clare Morena showed up at her lab building, as usual. But not in her usual attire. She strode right in wearing her Chlorina costume, but the security guard wasn't at his station yet, so nobody saw her enter the facility.

In the hallway of the animal cloning wing, she drank a small vial of blue-colored poisonous liquid to bolster the potency of her abilities. The toxin, however, also had the side effect of providing an intense rush of personal pleasure which echoed throughout her body. "Oooohhh..." she sighed contentedly, rubbing the shiny blue-green fabric on her crotch for a brief erotic release. The thought of pursing her cloning experiments was becoming an aphrodisiac for her, now that she had acquired these incredible powers.
chlorina drinks the poison to boost powers.jpg
chlorina drinks the poison to boost powers.jpg (126.92 KiB) Viewed 786 times
That morning, her lab assistants Dan and Joe were already hard at work when she got there, setting up the animal cloning experiments for the day.
They heard the clicking of heeled boots entering the room, turned around, and beheld their boss clad in a strange costume.

"Ahem...gentlemen!" she addressed them bluntly.

She wore a black mask and shiny red lipstick, her body was encased in a shiny blue-green leotard, and she wore black gloves, tights and boots.
They had never thought of their boss as particularly attractive before, but now it was difficult not to, especially with the tight spandex tugging at her crotch and hugging her perky breasts. In fact, both of them were getting hard just looking at her sexy costume.

"Clare? What are you doing?" asked Joe. "And why are you wearing that getup?"

"Yeah," added Dan. "You're supposed to wear a lab coat in this facility, not some kind of Halloween costume!"

"Very funny, Dan," barked Chlorina. "And I won't be wearing a lab coat anymore. I'm not that weak scientist you were working for.
I am now superhuman. I am...CHLORINA!" she shouted, placing her hands on her hips in a classic supervillainess power pose.

"Chlorina? What the heck, Clare..." Joe protested, but it was in vain. Chlorina raised her glove, and it was spewing blue-green gas.
As soon as the gas surrounded Joe's face, he quickly lost consciousness and dropped to the ground.
claire hypnotizes assistant joe.jpg
claire hypnotizes assistant joe.jpg (140.9 KiB) Viewed 786 times
"Ha, ha! Don't worry, he's not dead," explained Chlorina. "When he wakes up in a few minutes, he'll be my willing slave, and obey my every command. Our new mission is to reconfigure this lab to accept human subjects. We'll be start tests on them as soon as I can find some hapless students to knock out and drag back here. Dan, you don't want to end up like Joe here, do you?" she threatened, emitting bursts of gas from her fist to make her point.

"No...Chlorina," quaked Dan. "I lost my last job at Cybertech when a raging superpowered woman destroyed our lab [Red Gina, from Episode 1], and I definitely don't want that to happen again. I'll do what you say." For now, thought Dan.

"Ha! That's sensible," replied Chlorina. "Now, get to work preparing the lab to receive my victims, and don't you dare tell anyone about this, or I'll kill you where you stand. I'll be back in a few hours with our test subjects," she added.
chlorina threatens assistant dan.jpg
chlorina threatens assistant dan.jpg (145.1 KiB) Viewed 786 times
However, Dan wasn't as faithful as she'd hoped. As soon as Chlorina turned around to leave the room, Dan hit the secret alarm button, alerting the university security. A beeping sound filled the room and spilled out into the hall. Chlorina glared at Dan, enraged by the deception, and started to generate enough of a gas cloud to choke him to death.

No sooner had Dan tripped the button, than Dr. Marty Gupta came walking by the cloning lab, and heard the alarm go off. She whirled around and looked through Dr. Morena's lab windows to behold a strange sight. "Who's that in there? It's Clare!" she exclaimed. "And she looks like some kind of B-movie villain. Some kind of gas coming out of her hands..."
marty sees chlorina making trouble.jpg
marty sees chlorina making trouble.jpg (153.65 KiB) Viewed 786 times
Marty crouched behind a large oxygen tank in the hallway, trying to decide what to do. "Should I call the cops? No, by the time they arrive, Clare might have killed someone already. I'll have to respond myself. Looks like there's a first time for everything..." she said, mustering up a perfect design for a costume in her imagination. "It looks it's time for my superheroine debut!"

But there was one problem. "The last I activated my powers, it took a sexy dream to make it happen. If I'm going to be able to conjure up a full costume out of my physiology on top of that, I'll need a huge dose of oxytocin, and there's only one way to do that...I have to come!"

The beautiful genetic biologist looked up and down the hall. There was nobody coming, and there were no cameras in this part of the building. She didn't have to flee to a bathroom stall - her hiding place between the two tall oxygen tanks was the perfect concealment. So, she pulled up her scrubs, and plunged both her hands deep within her panties, making contact with her gorgeous brown protuberance right above her vagina.

With her middle three fingers, Marty went to work furiously stimulating her clit. Almost immediately, a rush of ecstasy coursed through her body as the levels of oxytocin rose, dispersing throughout her system and granting her the energy to initiate the change, as she cascaded into waves of orgasmic bliss.

"Ooohhh...ahhhh," she moaned, finding it somewhat difficult to think rationally, as there were few things as intensely pleasurable as the erotic power of this transformation. Her muscles tensed and hardened, her face became more radiant, her lips swelled and reddened, and her stature became more shapely as her hips rounded and her breasts enlarged, more closely embodying her concept of the perfect female body.

Marty felt engorged with sexual energy, but her change wasn't over yet. The costume that she conceived in her imagination began to form gradually from the stem cells she had under her complete mental control. First, a mysterious black mask appeared on her face to hide her identity from the public. Then, a tight black spandex outfit appeared all over her body, covering it entirely like a second skin, the shiny fabric gleaming beautifully even in the stark fluorescent light of the hallway.

But as a lifelong Steel City resident, there was a Pittsburgh element embedded in her unconscious which infused her stunning outfit: a golden cape flowed from her back; tight golden gloves covered her hands and arms, topped off with golden bangles representing her Bengali heritage; a gold weave became interspersed in her black rope belt; and glittering golden boots with spiky heels completed the ensemble. She was a vision in black and gold! And lastly, a symbol appeared on her chest: the Hindi version of the letter "A".

If anyone had been watching, it would have soon been apparent why the "A" was chosen. "I am the spirit of the Vedic god Dhanvantari!" shouted Marty, lifting her golden-gloved fists as the orgasmic wave finally dissipated, and she could think clearly again. "I am the Healer! I am...AROGYA!" she proclaimed, as her mantra was established.
marty transforms into arogya.jpg
marty transforms into arogya.jpg (162.94 KiB) Viewed 786 times
With her gloved hands firmly on her hips, she stepped out from between the tanks, and posed powerfully in the hallway. She touched her costume all over, just to make sure she wasn't dreaming. The outfit was so tight and sheer that just moving about in it was sexually immersive. The suit rubbed against her cameltoe and stimulated her nipples, causing them to become quite visible, and such distractions clouded her mind. Before running into danger, she mentally modulated the tightness of the costume just enough so that it wouldn't cause her to re-orgasm every time she exerted her new impressive physique.

Finally, Arogya the Healer was fully equipped to plunge headlong into battle! Or so she thought...
shevek
Producer
Producer

Arogya stepped into the cloning lab and confronted Chlorina, who had re-adapted her two assistants to become henchmen, reviving Joe and granting Dan a begrudging reprieve from death.

She pointed at Chlorina with an accusatory gloved finger. "Claire!" she shouted. "I know you harbor resentment about your experiments, but you can't be doing this. You have to let these men go!" The henchmen remained silent, too afraid to cross their evil boss.
arogya says let these men go.jpg
arogya says let these men go.jpg (175.49 KiB) Viewed 780 times
"Oh, is that so? Look who's playing superheroine now, boys!" quipped Chlorina. "First of all, I'm not Clare anymore...I am CHLORINA! And I have them completely under my control. Grab her, my pets," she commanded Dan and Joe. "Pound her senseless until her meat is raw and tenderized. Then it'll be time for her to get poisoned!"

Arogya gasped as the two henchmen grabbed her roughly by her arms, spun her around quickly, and slammed her hard up against the far wall. "Ugh!" she groaned, not expecting to encounter physical trauma this soon. She strained against their strong grips in her tight outfit, every delicious curve of her body clearly visible as she protested valiantly in their clutches.

She endured one, two, three punches to her abdomen, and even though she was able to repair herself, their relentless assault would soon deplete her of healing energy. "I'm not invulnerable, so there's no way I'm going to survive a hardcore pummeling from these two, if they really mean it. There's only one chance for me to save myself, and to save them - I have to provide a distraction!"
arogya held down by henchmen.jpg
arogya held down by henchmen.jpg (110.21 KiB) Viewed 780 times
Still pinned against the wall, Arogya was able to mentally manipulate her own body chemistry yet again. This time, she directed her pituitary gland to start producing powerful sex pheromones which smelled like an enticing blend of sweat and curry spice, dispersed as an aerosol from her pores. Perking their noses up to the exotic aroma, the two henchmen ceased their attempts at battering her into submission, and they looked at each other with surprise.

"What do you think, Dan?" asked Joe. "I think this bitch needs a good lesson in pleasuring!"

"I agree, Joe," said Dan. "Just look at that huge cameltoe under that tight costume! I'll go low, you go high, OK? She's just begging for it."

And indeed, Arogya was asking for it, but they didn't understand why. They did follow through, however. Dan stood to one side of Arogya, grabbing her protruding mons veneris and rubbing on it roughly. "Ooohhh...yes..." the superheroine moaned with satisfaction as her oxytocin levels increased. A growing spot of wetness appeared on the crotch of her costume.

Meanwhile, Joe stood behind Arogya and clutched both of her large breasts in his massive hands. He kneaded and squeezed them, sending her into spasms of ecstasy, as her head leaned back and her mouth opened wide in an expression of erotic bliss. "Ahhh...play with me!" she exclaimed, as the levels of her lactation hormones rose. But instead of channeling them into producing milk, she was generating extra muscular density from them to make her bid for freedom.

"Arrrgghhh!" she roared. Drawing on a temporary reserve of superhuman strength, Arogya ripped herself away from the two henchmen. Then she quickly placed her hands on both of their heads, emitting a bright yellow glow of healing powers which penetrated their skulls and rid their brains of Chlorina's toxic mind control.

"Quickly!" Arogya yelled at the henchmen, placing a comforting glove on Joe's shoulder. "You should be healed now. You're no longer under Chlorina's command. Flee while you can!"
arogya frees the henchmen.jpg
arogya frees the henchmen.jpg (179.33 KiB) Viewed 780 times
"You're right," said Joe, shaking and clearing his head. "I feel great!"

"You won't get any argument from me," added Dan. "Come on, Joe, let's get out of here!" And they ran out of the lab and down the stairwell.
Neither of them would recall the memory of only a few moments earlier, when they had been aggressively fondling the beautiful Indian heroine.
And that was exactly how Arogya preferred it - the ecstatic enjoyment of their rough foreplay was hers and hers alone.

"Cowards!" shouted Chlorina disdainfully after the erstwhile henchmen. "Too scared to stand up against a superheroine bully! I'll crush her pride all by myself!" And she ran into the hallway where there was no equipment in the way, allowing for a bit more fighting room to engage her foe.
Arogya gave chase, her boot heels clacking on the floor...and they faced off, heroine against villainess with their fists up. An epic confrontation in their tight and shiny costumes was about to ensue.

"Let me introduce myself..I am Arogya the Healer!" proclaimed Marty with pride. "Good things happen when I'm around. And your brief reign of terror is over!"

"Foolish girl!" taunted Chlorina. "I know exactly who you are - the mask can't hide your identity. You're Marty the pushover, from ethics class. It's such a shame we have to fight, because you look so hot in that outfit," she flirted. "I really would have liked to taste what you have to offer."
chlorina threatens arogya.jpg
chlorina threatens arogya.jpg (132 KiB) Viewed 780 times
"Flattery will get you nowhere," retorted Arogya in a contemptuous tone. "And any way, I prefer brunettes. The only thing I want to do to you is stop you cold!"

"But you're on the wrong side," insisted Chlorina. "You should be joining me in my breakthrough cloning research. We could have been famous together. Now, I'll just have to knock you out and tie you up in my lab, so I can continue my experiments uninterrupted all night. Maybe I'll take a break at midnight, and rape you in revenge!"

Chlorina pointed both of her black gloves at Arogya. Clouds of toxic gas began pouring out from her fingers and enveloping the beautiful Indian superheroine. She began to stagger and choke, unable to mentally alter her physiology quickly enough to compensate. She dropped to the ground in agony, trying in vain to inhale enough oxygen to fuel her healing powers. Arogya's large breasts heaved with effort inside her tight costume as she attempted to breathe, but it was no use. The heroine was in grave choking peril and on her knees in total subjugation to her evil nemesis.
chlorina chokes arogya with gas.jpg
chlorina chokes arogya with gas.jpg (118.63 KiB) Viewed 780 times
"Bow before Chlorina!" the arrogant supervillainess commanded.

Arogya could utter nothing but faint gagging sounds, and Chlorina approached to administer the knockout punch to her face....
Last edited by shevek 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

..but before Chlorina could connect with her face, Arogya somehow summoned just enough oxygen from within her body
to quickly rise up back up into the fight! She rose gradually, staggering at first, but then assuming a more confident pose as she recovered her composure.

The Indian heroine moved into an attack configuration with her hands spread outward - a move which she had learned in high school while participating in classical Odissi dance performances. She hurled a bright yellow bolt at Chlorina, hoping to jam her toxic powers temporarily with a burst of bio-energy.

But Chlorina was too agile. Her lithe body twisted backwards, grasping the wall with her long gloves to avoid the bolt, which passed within inches of her shiny garb. With that movement, her blue-green bodysuit. which was already tight at her crotch, yanked up a bit more, granting her a small jolt of stimulation, which she enjoyed as a side-benefit of the battle. But she was mainly proud of herself for evading Arogya's determined attack.
chlorina dodges arogya's bolt.jpg
chlorina dodges arogya's bolt.jpg (124.1 KiB) Viewed 702 times
"You missed me that time!" taunted Chlorina, her personal pleasure translating into a moment of flirtation. "Now you gotta... kiss me!"

"Not in a million years," responded Arogya, although she did have to admit privately to herself that watching Clare flex in that tight costume was a rather sexy proposition - too bad she was on the side of evil. Arogya tried the direct approach instead, rushing quickly towards her foe to grasp her shoulders, in hopes that direct contact would provide an easier path to disrupting Chlorina's neural paths, thus short-circuting her powers long enough for Arogya to defeat her.

Chlorina grimaced, feeling the effect of the yellow-red crackling energy which Arogya had conferred upon her with merely a touch. The heroine was generating neural blocker hormones to numb the power-centers, making it difficult for Chlorina to manufacture her poisons.

"No! My powers..can't lose them!" Chlorina exclaimed, as their epic struggle continued. Despite the serious stakes, their exertions of the fight would have been a vision of loveliness to any prurient observer. The poisonous villainess squirmed enticingly in her tight costume in a bid to avoid losing her abilities, while from the side, Arogya's voluptuous body presented quite a sight while she strove to hold Chlorina down. Arogya's tight spandex clung like a second skin to her muscular arms, her round firm breasts, and her thick legs...her golden boots gleaming in the light.

Arogya looked so much like a goddess in the wonderful costume that she designed, almost distracting Chlorina from the battle...
arogya struggles with chlorina.jpg
arogya struggles with chlorina.jpg (97.61 KiB) Viewed 702 times
Chlorina managed, however, to pull away from Arogya's grip. She decided to resort to old-fashioned fisticuffs to subdue her opponent. The toxic villainess clenched her hands and punched her foe not once, but twice in vulnerable spots. "I won't let you stop me, you bitch!" she shouted. WHAM! Right into the abdomen, as she heard one of Arogya's ribs go CRACK! And then CRUNCH! slamming right into Arogya's crotch, which presented quite a tempting target on the tight suit.

"Aaaarggh!" groaned Arogya in excruciating pain. With one shiny golden glove, she clutched her stomach, while with the other silky hand, she stroked her swollen cameltoe under the costume. Her pussy had become raw and painful from the impact of Chlorina's powerful blow. After massaging her cunt for a few seconds, she immediately began to generate healing energy from the stimulation, enjoying a warm sensation that felt quite pleasurable. But she decided to distract Chlorina from repeatedly attacking her more sensitive area by complaining about her other injury.

"Ow! I think you broke a couple ribs!" whined Arogya, as she knelt on the floor trying to recover from the blows. Her large breasts heaved with effort inside her constrictive spandex uniform as she breathed heavily under the strain of physical repair.
arogya cringes in pain.jpg
arogya cringes in pain.jpg (140.53 KiB) Viewed 702 times
"Serves you right for messing with my plans!" Chlorina replied spitefully. "I wanted to be your ally, but you had to interfere. Maybe now you'll learn your lesson..."

"Not by a longshot," Arogya grumbled, becoming more confident as she mentally healed her wounds. She could feel the bones and muscles knitting back together in her midsection, and her labial bruises disappearing as blood rushed to that region to undo the damage. That's quite a vulnerable area, she noted to herself, so it might be a good idea in the future for me to grow some sort of chitinous armor.

"There's really something you must understand, Clare. I have the powers of cellular repair," she proclaimed out loud, standing up tall and proud, her gloved hands gripping her midsection while it healed. "And that means I just can't be hurt for very long!"
you can't keep arogya down for long.jpg
you can't keep arogya down for long.jpg (143.46 KiB) Viewed 702 times
"What? That's scientifically improbable," Chlorina asked incredulously. "Who the hell are you... Wolverine?"

"No, I'm Arogya the Healer," the Indian heroine replied. "Good things do happen when I'm around, but I'm no pushover. I am perfectly capable of dealing out a world of...PAIN!" She charged at Chlorina with bile in her voice, hoping to confuse and scare the toxic villainess with her sudden unexpected aggression.

It worked: Arogya gripped both of Chlorina's shoulders and held on tight. Crackling reddish energy poured from her gloves into Chlorina's hapless body, delivering excruciating wave after wave of nerve-induced pain. Chlorina's muscles began to spasm involuntarily.
arogya attacks chlorina with pain.jpg
arogya attacks chlorina with pain.jpg (121.73 KiB) Viewed 702 times
"AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!" Chlorina screamed, unable to process such a tidal wave of agony. Her senses were overwhelmed by the pain, and she began to faint. "Uhhhhh....," losing consciousness, Chlorina slumped down to the floor, passed out in a sexy spandex-clad heap.

Arogya thought to herself how attractive Chlorina looked. Right in front of her was a beautiful distressed damsel, collapsed and helpless in her bluish costume. It was a shame: in a less dark timeline, they could have been lovers and partners, sharing both romantic whispers and genetic coding tricks late at night in the laboratory. But it wasn't to be - the criminal had to pay for her crimes. It was just too bad that she had to violate Chlorina's body to get the job done.
chlorina knocked out on the floor.jpg
chlorina knocked out on the floor.jpg (104.09 KiB) Viewed 702 times
"I'm sorry I had to do that," Arogya apologized to an unconscious Chlorina, although her words were meant more to assuage her own guilt over the ferocious, painful assault. "But it was necessary to keep the peace!"
shevek
Producer
Producer

Chlorina opened her eyes. She was no longer in the hallway, where she had fainted. But she was still in her full costume.

She looked around, noticing that she was back in the lab. The very lab, in fact, where she had planned earlier to do human cloning experiments with help of her henchmen...er, lab assistants..Joe and Dan, right after she was going to kidnap some unsuspecting students. All of those plans, of course, had been thwarted by that meddling but very sexy bitch Marty Gupta, who went by the presumptuous name of Arogya the Healer...some kind of annoying do-gooder superheroine goddess type. Feh and double feh!

Chlorina tried to move, and she couldn't. That was disconcerting, until she perceived the reason why: she had been rendered immobile, on the very lab table where she'd planned to capture her experimental subjects! Her hands were tied securely with ropes to the underside of the table, and her ankles were roped down as well. On top of that, a sturdy metal chain was wrapped around her torso, making it nearly impossible to even budge at all.

She was a damsel in distress...or more accurately, a supervillainess in peril. She was now the victim of a bondage scenario...a captive fantasy she had played out in her head many times while daydreaming in class, picturing the sexy games she would play with a certain beautiful Indian postdoc in her secret lab. Chlorina turned her head around slightly, and all of a sudden she realized her predicament....

Marty was standing there with her back partially turned away. With delicious irony, the very woman she had plotted to kidnap and seduce was, in fact, holding her hostage in her own lab! And not just in her ordinary daily scrubs.
arogya examines the slides.jpg
arogya examines the slides.jpg (149.55 KiB) Viewed 647 times
Chlorina could see that Marty was busy examining some sort of microscope slide, but more importantly, she was still in the Arogya costume. The villainess slyly checked out Arogya's sexy profile: the black mask covering her gorgeous mocha face; the massive breasts protruding like tasty fruit from beneath her shiny black spandex; and, oh my god, that ass, so delicious and firm inside that tight costume!

Still immersed in her obsession, Chlorina longed to spank that superheroine's cheeks hard, until she screamed with delight. Unfortunately, she was barely able to move her body in the constraints, and Arogya was too intent on observing the lab results, holding the sample slide in her silky golden gloves. "Hmmmm...very interesting..." Chlorina could hear the Indian biologist say, "..I didn't expect that!"

Just then, Arogya turned around, a vision of incredible beauty as her black costume gleamed in the laboratory light. Chlorina watched Arogya's curvaceous body move inside the shiny uniform, her petite little cape trailing behind. The villainess imagined running her gloves slowly over the stretchy soft spandex, tracing a seductive line from Arogya's broad shoulders down over her lusciously large boobs, past her cute little navel and plump stomach, all the way down to her perfect pussy lips peeking through the sheer costume.

Arogya's enticing red mouth would pucker, her breath would quicken at Chlorina's affectionate touch. The villainess could manipulate the chemical composition of her toxins, fashioning them into a potent aphrodisiac that would hypnotize her victim into following every single one of her urgent commands, fulfilling her desire to dominate her colleague from the classroom who had somehow transformed into this majestic Indian goddess.

Chlorina smiled with the pure enjoyment of being evil, despite the limitations of her bonds, and drew Arogya's immediate attention. "Ah...you're awake, Clare!" the heroine noted dispassionately. "Don't try to escape. I have you bound pretty securely. It's a futile endeavor..."
arogya warns chlorina not to try to escape.jpg
arogya warns chlorina not to try to escape.jpg (190.62 KiB) Viewed 647 times
"Of course I'm awake!" snapped Chlorina. "I've been trying to get out of your infernal ropes for a minute now! And don't call me Clare! What have you done to me?"

"I think it should be pretty obvious," replied Arogya. "I tied you up in your own lab, the best location for genetic testing on this entire campus. The first reason for that was I wanted to get a sample of your genetic material, to analyze it and compare it to mine, seeing as how we must have both acquired these powers at the same time." With a sweep of her gloves, she indicated their costumes, as evidence of their mutual superheroic status.

Chlorina struggled again to break free, but she couldn't. Might as well play her game, she thought. "Well, then...what did you discover?"

"It's pretty amazing," enthused Arogya with a broad smile, proud of herself for her intellectual prowess. "And in a way, it makes perfect sense, but it's also unexpected. Our genetic signatures are almost exactly identical, except for a few significant sequence changes, all occuring on the XX sexual chromosome. Our powers are inexorably linked to the fact that we are female!" She held the slide up in scientific triumph.

"Oh, yeah? I already knew we were a couple of hot chicks," replied Chlorina with a spiteful smirk. "I bet you're all ready to accept that Nobel Prize in genetics, aren't you? And you won't be sharing it with any of us mouth-breathing plebes..but don't get too confident yet. All your discoveries won't mean shit the moment I can get out of these bonds. I'll have my revenge on you soon enough!"
chlorina tied down on the table vows revenge.jpg
chlorina tied down on the table vows revenge.jpg (173.68 KiB) Viewed 647 times
"Oh, that's where you're wrong again...Chlorina!" the Indian postdoc spat Clare's adopted supervillainess name with a measure of contempt. "Because there's a second reason that I tied you down..."

"And what's that, exactly?" Chlorina retorted, swiveling her head and suddenly noticing what Arogya was holding in her other hand. "Oh, wait...you found...uh, you didn't...?"

"Oh, yes I did!" nodded Arogya with a grin, holding up a jet-black Hitachi vibrator. "My, this is quite stylish. And guess where I found it? Right here in a drawer in your lab! You must have conducted some very interesting late-night experiments...."

"Now, come on, Marty!" Chlorina quipped indignantly. "A girl's gotta take a break sometimes from research marathons, and a worn copy of Playgirl's only going to do so much. I have physical yearnings, womanly desires which need to be fulfilled from time to time..."

"No doubt you do," replied Arogya knowingly. "Everybody does. But let's consider what else I found in that drawer - a stack of photos of me! Taken in the hallway, or while we were both in ethics class. You were snapping pics of me with your phone, and I didn't even know? You printed them out in the darkroom, and then masturbated to them in your private lab...Are you some kind of sick pervert?

"No! No!" Chlorina was taken aback by her beautiful colleague's accusation, trying to backpedal as she attempted to explain her obsession with the Indian postdoc. "I might as well say it now, since it's all out in the open. I love you, Marty!" she exclaimed. "I just wasn't quite ready to tell you yet. I wanted to get you to join my research team...enjoy our inevitable success first. And then..you would fall in love with me, as well!"

"What a lovely dream," Arogya replied. "Except that I'm pretty certain that it wasn't love...it was just a sexual obsession. Well, two can play at that game, " she added, "so I'll give you what you want!"

"You will?" inquired Chlorina, still bound securely with chain and ropes, but becoming interested in Arogya's proposition.

"Yes," nodded the beautiful postdoc, "but probably not the way you intended. I think you wanted to have me here, at your mercy. That's never going to happen, especially after you tried to brutally injure me an hour ago. Instead, I'm going to have my, uh, comeuppance!" she quipped, switching on the black vibrator, which whirred pleasantly, its fleshy rubber phallus vibrating at a high rate of speed. "Best setting!" she added.

The bound biologist could hardly believe her eyes, even as she was almost unable to move her body. She watched the gorgeous Indian superheroine, the object of her secret longing for months, saunter suggestively around the table, stopping at the other end and wielding the buzzing sex machine like a weapon.

Chlorina could look up and see everything she had desired right in front of her: Arogya's lovely black hair cascading down her shoulders, her bright red lips seductively pursed, and the Hindi "A" logo centrally located between her gorgeously large boobs, their hardened nipples playing peek-a-boo under her shiny black spandex. Arogya extended one of her long arms, encased tightly in that same tight fabric, and waved her golden glove in front of her immobile but attentive victim.

"See this?" she asked Chlorina. How could she not? A golden aura began emanating from the glove, making it quite distractingly visible. "This hand is going to warm you up," Arogya continued. "My powers are very capable of doing that."

Then the Indian heroine spread the gloved fingers of both of her hands across Chlorina's small perky breasts. The yellow glow that they generated was also warm to the touch, and Chlorina felt radiant waves of rapture enter her chest cavity and spread slowly throughout her body. "Oooohhh," she moaned, unable to contain her enthusiasm. Her body undulated up and down on the table, straining against her restrictive chains.

Chlorina couldn't escape Arogya's forcible stimulation, but now she didn't want to. Chlorina's clitoris stood at attention, poking ever so subtly through the shiny blue-green spandex that tightly hugged her crotch. But it was prominent enough that Arogya was able to notice it. The supervillainess was aroused by her bondage, just as she had predicted. With her predilection for fetish, Clare had the potential to be unlocked as a veritable sexual dynamo!
chlorina helpless on the table.jpg
chlorina helpless on the table.jpg (96.81 KiB) Viewed 647 times
"That's right, lady boner! I know you get off on this kinky stuff," smirked Arogya with confidence, " and I'm beginning to enjoy it myself! I could tempt you with just this little taste...leave you fully aware that I could provide you with such incredible pleasure, but never quite consummating it..." Chlorina began fretting at that suggestion.

"Ah, but don't worry, my little villainess," Arogya continued dramatically. "You see, I really do think that your tight spandex is quite attractive. You can already see that my nipples are rock-hard. I can tell you that my pussy is more than a little wet right now under my own costume. This outfit is so tight that I can't help but feel sexy in it, as it continously stimulates me through skin contact."

"Imagine that," continued Arogya with wonderment in her voice. "We're both slaves to our fetishes....exquisitely sexual beings with superpowers.
And we're the brightest stars in the firmament of genetic biology. In another timeline, you could have harnessed your abilities alongside me in a scientific super-team. We could have been both lovers and collaborators!"

"Ahhhhh! Yeah, I would have liked that," Chlorina replied, as the Indian heroine massaged her tits strenuously. "The beautiful Arogya and Chlorina together, conquering the world...Oooohhhh...babe, that's so good...don't stop!"

"Alas, that was not to be," Arogya frowned. "And don't call me babe! I'm not your girlfriend. You turned evil - such a disappointment. And hell, even my brother doesn't know that I prefer women," she admitted. "It's not the best news I could give to my family. They want some beautiful bouncing brown children from these fertile hips...future doctors and physicists to carry on the glorious Gupta line!"

"Oooohhhh...yes, I know how that is," sympathized Chlorina, as she squirmed with desire while tugging furiously on the ropes holding her wrists and ankles. "Sometimes you just have to keep your most secret desires hidden within....ahhhhh, that's it...right there..."

"Not any more!" barked Arogya, as she abruptly snatched her gloves away, ceasing her physical assault. "I'm the stunning and brave superheroine, and I have you exactly where I want you, evildoer," she declared with gusto, holding up the black Hitachi wand. "This will be your finest hour. I'm about to claim victory, by defeating the jaws of your snatch!" she punned, reveling in her dominant role as the self-righteous superheroine dealing out the witty banter.

Still flying high from the molestation of her breasts, Chlorina watched with anticipation as Arogya drew the gently buzzing vibrator closer and closer to the tight shiny crotch of her blue-green bodysuit. Six inches away...two inches away..the proximity was maddening. Then suddenly, contact. Her clit was on fire!

"Oooohh!.." moaned Chlorina seductively, feeling the moisture pooling beneath her costume and beads of poisonous chlorine gas accumulating within her armpits. She hadn't given herself the Chlorina moniker without cause - her sexual satisfaction was generating an involuntary release of her internal storehouse of toxins, and she smelled like a swimming pool that had just been cleaned.

Arogya caught a whiff of the chlorine mixed with Chlorina's sticky sweat, but wasn't concerned. She kept the vibrator on nearly full blast, thrusting it deep within Chlorina's little flowery vagina, as the elastic bodysuit fabric and sheer stretchy tights were pushed aside.

"Your poison can't hurt me now, little one," she condescended to the hyperventilating supervillainess in the black mask, whose dark red lips were quivering with gratification. "But I'm about to do some serious damage to your gorgeous little pussy!"

Chlorina could do little other than nod wordlessly in response, so overwhelmed was she by not only the device's whirring sensation, but also the enticing aroma emanating from Arogya's sensuous body only a short distance away from her face. The lovely heroine was instinctively emitting arousal pheromones which smelled like sweat mixed with curry oil, causing her blonde opponent to smack her lips with salivating hunger.

And Chlorina knew exactly why she was so famished. Arogya's tight costume drew close above her bound victim, and Chlorina's burgundy lips eagerly latched onto the Indian heroine's nipples, protruding visibly beneath the black spandex fabric. "Mmmmm...mmmmm..." murmured Chlorina, as she suckled like a contented nursing child on Arogya's tits. She buried her face between the heroine's large breasts like two soft, fleshy pillows.

"Mmmfff...mmmfff," she continued her muffled cries of pleasure. Chlorina could sense her body approaching orgasm, appreciating the significance of the moment. After so long, waiting and watching as a voyeur....here she was, finally capitalizing on the object of her obsession!

Arogya suddenly wised up to what was going on around her chest, abruptly pulling back and literally yanking her tits out of Chlorina's slobbering mouth. "Oh, no you don't!" she admonished Chlorina. "I'm not here for your fan service. I'm going to teach you a lesson, criminal. I will finish you off!"

And with that, the heroine pushed the vibrator's switch to its highest setting for her final assault. The machine was already lodged deep within Chlorina's moist, receptive cavity. After a few moments, the cascading currents of orgasm spasmed through Chlorina's lithe body.

"AAAHHHHHH!" she screamed with ecstasy, as little puffs of blue-green mist rose from her both her wet lips and her engorged pussy, like steamy breath on a cold winter day. She couldn't hold it back anymore - her powers became part of her passion.

"I'm going to have to taste a bit of this stuff," remarked Arogya, and she bent down and inhaled the vapor coming from Chlorina's vagina. "Ahhh!" she exclaimed, as the effects of Chlorina's chemicals rushed to her head. "That was...intoxicating!"

Then she replaced the tight spandex fabric over Chlorina's crotch, closing that wondrous fleshy portal. "Your gaseous concoction is surprisingly tasty! I've altered my body to become immune to your airborne toxins. Any future efforts on your part to attack me like that will be useless."

Chlorina nodded, acknowledging Arogya's adaptation. This heroine was one smart cookie! And then, just like that, the switch on the vibrator clicked off, and the buzzing ceased.

"What?" Chlorina frowned, regarding the sudden silence with dread. "What are you doing?" She tried to swivel her head under her restraining chains.

But Arogya was no longer standing in front of her. The Indian heroine had walked around to the back of her head, and placed her golden gloves on Chlorina's temples. The villainess, still feeling horny from the sexual release, thrilled at the soft costume fabric caressing her brow, but didn't understand her colleague's intentions.

"That's going to be all for tonight. You're probably still my biggest fan, so you can dream about me all you want," Arogya snickered. "But regardless, I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I don't know who it is, but it wouldn't be a good idea for them to catch us doing this...sexy stuff. You've got all night to think about the crimes you've done."

"Sleep tight, Chlorina!" she cooed seductively, waving her gloves over Chlorina's masked eyes. And within seconds, the heroine's melatonin emissions had dispatched the errant biologist off to deep dreamland. Chlorina's head drooped to one side of the lab table, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.
arogya knocks out chlorina.jpg
arogya knocks out chlorina.jpg (189.22 KiB) Viewed 647 times
Just then, Arogya heard a knock at the laboratory door, which was solid steel with no windows, so she couldn't speculate who might be visiting them at this time of night. Still in full superheroine mode, she didn't want to take any chances being discovered, which might lead to revealing her secret identity.

"Better quickly change back," she said. As her transformations required an energy release, she had no choice but to kickstart it the same way she'd done before in the hallway, except this time it was a bit easier. The oxytocin was still coursing through her system due to her intense sexual encounter with Chlorina, so all that was necessary were a few cursory rubs on the prominent cameltoe visible beneath her tight spandex crotch,
while she massaged her own D-cup breasts vigorously with her other glove.

"I don't mind at all having to do this," she thought to herself, "since it just feels so good..." Those actions alone were sufficient to raise her hormonal level high enough to achieve a brief orgasm within seconds.

"Oh my..." she blurted with pleasure, raising her hands in the air to deactivate her costume. "Time to switch to regular Marty Gupta!"

A bright flash enveloped her entire body, and anyone watching would have briefly perceived her in double vision, as she downgraded to her civilian form in purple laboratory scrubs. Marty was still a beautiful sight, of course, but no longer the immaculately desirable goddess in tight black spandex who would soon be famous around the whole city as the shapely Indian superheroine, Arogya the Healer.
original arogya reverse transformation.jpg
original arogya reverse transformation.jpg (291.66 KiB) Viewed 647 times
"All the Carnegie Mellon nerd boys are going to have sexy posters of me in my costume up in their dorm rooms, doing who-knows-what to themselves in the middle of the night," she joked to herself. "I just hope that some of those cute girls in tight yoga pants put up my picture as well!"

And with that thought, her adventure battling an evil villainess had concluded, tumbling her back into the grinding reality of rigorous research and academic drudgery. "You can come in!" she called to whomever was waiting patiently on the other side of the laboratory door.
shevek
Producer
Producer

In walked a square-jawed man, wearing sunglasses and a dark jacket. He ogled Marty, seemingly taken aback by her considerable beauty, but quick reverted to comporting himself in a calm, professional manner. Marty scanned his muscular physique. She preferred women, but very much appreciated the vision of the strong, handsome man in front of her.

"Hello, I'm Detective Drake," he introduced himself in a low, commanding tone, removing his glasses and addressing Marty with urgency.
"I'm following up on reports that a woman in strange exercise clothing...a Doctor Clare Morena...held two of her employees hostage...and then tried to force them to be accomplices in a kidnapping. The woman was also seen in the company of a Doctor Gupta...do you know where she is?"

"I'm Doctor Gupta," she nodded, "and this is my lab." She indicated Chlorina, who was still lying unconscious on her experiment table.
"I've got Doctor Morena right here. She's heavily sedated and currently not a threat to anyone. She's been calling herself Chlorina..."

"..and displaying very erratic, destructive behavior!" Drake finished her sentence. "Yes, those were definitely the descriptions I got. Seems typical..."

"Typical of what?" asked Marty. "I've never seen anything like her before - the crazy stuff she did, like making toxic gases come out of her hands. It was like a superhero movie come to life! Until I was able to get her medicated..."

"Well, then you haven't been paying attention to the news," retorted Drake. "There are stories flooding in from all over the city about women who are suddenly displaying superhuman powers. A woman in Lawrenceville with super strength, shooting fire from her hands. Another lady in green controlling all kinds of plants in Squirrel Hill. A woman with dark hair flying through the air in a shiny silver costume. None of it makes any sense. How could they all become superhuman so suddenly?"

"Well, that was why I was running tests on Clare," explained Marty, "to determine what might have happened to her genetic structure to cause the sudden development of her powers. I took a whole battery of samples, which I'll have to run through my equipment tonight to see if I get any results."

"You can do that," replied Drake, "but in the meantime I have a temporary solution - these Quexxon power dampeners which were whipped up in a hurry allow us to safely transport and contain these individuals." He showed her a gray metal tube with the logo of the energy company. "I'll need to put this on her."
marty meets drake.jpg
marty meets drake.jpg (154.39 KiB) Viewed 586 times
"Quexxon? You mean the one run by that unscrupulous oil baroness Olivia Queen?" Marty recoiled. "Well, OK, if you must. But I think I can handle her here in the lab..."

"Here? No! You have to understand," Drake emphasized. "We can't have these...these superpowered women...running around the city using their powers, destroying property and endangering people's lives. It's just not safe. They have to be kept under control!"

"OK, I get what you're saying," Marty nodded, still skeptical of Drake's agenda. She waved her hand at Chlorina, still strapped to the table. "You can take her away. Just make sure she gets the attention and treatment she needs. I think she's heading towards a mental breakdown with those powers..."

"Of course, of course," Drake hurried. "She'll get help while we figure out what to do with her." He then untied Chlorina's ropes, unlatched the chains, and stood her up carefully. Chlorina was barely able to stand, as she was still quite woozy from Arogya's powerful dose of sleep melatonin, and she leaned on Drake's muscular frame for support.

Marty had one last look at Chlorina's lithe body, the one she had brought to shuddering orgasm only a few moments earlier. Chlorina's shiny blue-green spandex costume covered her tightly, the outfit riding up into her crotch and creating a bit of a wedgie. Drake, of course, noticed this as well, and frowned with disapproval. "Oooohh!" moaned the toxic villainess as she responded to the visceral stimulation.

"Alright, that's enough exhibitionism. Some of these super-female types really become sluts once they put on their costumes, don't they?" Drake quipped to Marty. "Well, never mind that. It's time to put this criminal where she won't harm anyone. Doctor Gupta, it was a pleasure to meet you. I'll be contacting you later about the results of your tests, OK? Now move along, Chlorina..or whatever the hell you're called!" He pushed her roughly towards the lab door.

"Alright, I'm going! I'm going!" Chlorina retorted sleepily as she stumbled out of the room, following Drake's lead. She had a parting shot for her new arch-nemesis. "Mark my words, bitch. I'll get out of this, and when I do, you're going to pay for this humiliation!"
drake takes chlorina away.jpg
drake takes chlorina away.jpg (134.82 KiB) Viewed 586 times
"Yeah...yeah...now let's get out of here!" remarked an unimpressed Drake, marching Chlorina into the hallway. Marty watched the pair depart.

"Oh boy," Marty thought to herself, "I'm really glad that Jenny isn't here to see this!" And yet, her thoughts were fixated on her encounter with Detective Drake.

Alone once again in her lab, Marty reached down inside her panties, her mind filling with an image of Drake's powerful body under that dark jacket. She touched her erect clit, and rubbed it with satisfaction.

"Ohhhh..." Marty moaned quietly, not wanting anyone in the nearby lab rooms to hear. "That detective was so hot, even if he was arrogant. Those muscles! I hope I get to see him again real soon...ahhhh....real soon," she concluded. "Maybe Arogya could pay him an unexpected visit at the police station. I'll let him inspect my tight costume with his strong hands!"

Finishing herself off, she packed up her laptop, turned the lights off, and headed for home.

--------------------------------------

A short time later, Marty was back in her dining room, typing furiously on her laptop as she scoured the Internet for information about the other women with superpowers. Drake had a reason to be concerned: over a dozen were observed manifesting powers, and some were already wearing
spandex costumes as superheroines. Marty bookmarked whatever heroine photos she could find to track them down later.

Official government sources were mum, but there were several posts by amateur astronomers and armchair conspiracy theorists postulating a correlation between these incidents and an explosion which happened a few days ago above the city of Pittsburgh...some sort of meteor with an unknown energy component. Some of the blog entries speculated that it was a rare instance of dark matter colliding with the Earth.

"Hey, Jenny!" the genetic biologist called out, beckoning her roommate. 'Can you come in here?"

"What is it, Marty?" replied Jenny, entering the room and peering over Marty's shoulder to look at the screen.
marty finds the meteor evidence.jpg
marty finds the meteor evidence.jpg (179.27 KiB) Viewed 586 times
"Well, it appears I may have found an explanation for my new powers," Marty continued. "A bunch of scientists seem to have confirmed an explosion above the city...some kind of dark energy bombardment."

"Yeah, but what can that do?" Jenny queried.

"It could be responsible for the mutation to my cells," explained Marty. "And I'm not the only one. There are reports of individuals throughout the city with powers. That could mean they are experiencing epigenetic changes on their XX chromosomes."

"You mean on women?" asked Jenny. "Just plain English, please. I'm not a scientist."

"Yeah, that's right," nodded Marty enthusiastically. "And earlier today, I found out I can transform into a more powerful being. I even designed a costume for my superheroine persona, whom I call Arogya the Healer. Would you like to see her, Jenny?" she smiled.

"Sure, Marty," replied Jenny with interest. "Now you've got my attention! This is going to be better than when you healed my arm, right?"

"Much better," Marty assured. "But I'm going to need one special thing. My ability to transform is regulated by my levels of oxytocin, which rise considerably in my system whenever I get...shall we say...aroused," she blushed.

"You mean you've got to be horny to become a superheroine?" asked Jenny incredulously.

"Essentially," admitted Marty. "That's the only way for me to build up enough bio-energy to generate my costume. So, is it OK if I...um...touch myself in front of you?

"Touch yourself? Why don't you let me help you with that?" enthused Jenny, and then the most amazing thing happened: her previous dam of sexual reticence broke, as her desire for her roommate flooded her mind. "How about a big smooch?" Jenny reached forward and kissed Marty on the lips passionately, embracing her with fervor. "I've wanted to do this for so long!" she crooned.

"I had a feeling you might...mfff...mfff," the Indian girl couldn't talk any more, as Jenny put her hand over Marty's mouth to silence any reluctance. Jenny then grabbed Marty's left breast and began to knead it. "These awesome boobs! So squeezable and luscious," Jenny exulted.

Jenny spun Marty around and began to pinch her buttcheeks. Marty yelped with glorious pain. "Your gorgeous ass..so spankable!" marveled Jenny. "Don't speak...just let me give you the boost you need to become this...this Arogya the Healer..."

Marty nodded silently, responding to the aching desire emanating from Jenny's seductive words. Her hormone levels rose, flooding her beautiful brown body with epigenetic catalysts. Marty could feel her muscles hardening and expanding in her arms and legs. Her breasts grew more voluptuous, and her pussy began to soil her panties with moistness. Healing power flowed from within millions of her mitochondrial factories, filling her cells with the morphogenetic potential which allowed her to undergo the momentous change.

"Stand back!" Marty shouted, pushing Jenny away a few feet. "I'm sorry, but I've got to do this myself. Consider yourself fortunate you get to watch!" She raised her arms high in concentration.
marty before transform.jpg
marty before transform.jpg (163.37 KiB) Viewed 586 times
A burst of bright yellow light filled the room until Jenny was unable to see right in front of her eyes. It lasted for only a second, though. As the afterimages danced across Jenny's retina, she gawked at Marty with wonderment. 

Only she wasn't Marty anymore. "I am the incarnation of Dhanvantari!" the Indian girl shouted. "I am....Arogya the Healer!"

Gone was the biologist in scrubs, and in her place was a veritable goddess in human form. Jenny scanned her roommate from head to toe: beautiful black hair, mysterious mask, and plump ruby lips. A cute little cape was attached to an incredibly tight and shiny black bodysuit. She topped off her outfit with long golden gloves and high-heeled golden boots.

And lordy, those curves! Jenny's mouth dropped open staring at Arogya's enormous breasts straining under that tight fabric, her nipples hard as thumbtacks. She gazed admiringly at Arogya's crotch, regarding the perfect cameltoe rising from under the sheer black spandex.

Even Arogya's tempting round butt was well-defined by the black-and-gold belt tied around her hourglass waist. Marty hadn't been underselling any of her attributes.
marty after transformation.jpg
marty after transformation.jpg (163.05 KiB) Viewed 586 times
"Well? What do you think?" Arogya smiled sweetly. "I designed this tight costume..I re-engineered my body to be so much sexier...just for you!"

"Oh yes, I like it!" Jenny beamed. "And I thank you for it, ever so much...but I have a question for you..or rather, a proposition...."
jenny propositions marty.jpg
jenny propositions marty.jpg (175.14 KiB) Viewed 586 times
"Really?" Arogya batted her beautiful lashes, flirting in anticipation. She knew what was coming next, but she played coy. "What's that?"

Rather than answer immediately, Jenny stepped forward and placed her hand on Arogya's exquisite pubic mound, clearly visible under the tight fabric. Marty had clearly designed her costume's attributes to stimulate arousal. Jenny caressed Arogya's crotch with gentle loving care, and the Indian heroine began to softly whimper in ecstasy. "Ohhhh.....Jenny...please..."

"Oh, you like that, do you?" queried Jenny, pulling her hand away. "Just a taste. There's a lot more where that came from. Why don't you follow me up to my bedroom and find out?"

Without saying anything further, Arogya smiled at Jenny. She placed her golden glove inside Jenny's firm grip, and they clasped their hands together tightly. Jenny kissed her on the cheek, and smiled sweetly. "Welcome to my world, goddess..." she cooed. Jenny led Arogya out of the room, up the stairs, and out of sight, the heroine's cape gently flowing behind her. 

As the bedroom door closed, Jenny's facial expression showed her extreme satisfaction - she was about to have crazy hot sex with a superheroine!

Then, behind the door, the loud moans began...
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great story i really like with the images