Dark Spectra and Kaliyuga: Ride All Night (Heroineburgh)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

I hope people are having some fun so far with our Heroineburgh stories...let's call it the "Expanded Erotic Universe."
With Free Comic Book Day tomorrow and Book Fest next weekend, we do have some events, but we don't have any shoots til the end of the month,
so I figured there was room to have some fun.

In Episode 21 (the Season 2 finale) we included a scene where Dark Spectra met Kaliyuga and they decided to collaborate in leading the Black Faction of superpowered evil women planning to take over the city. After that scene was over, the implication was that the pair retired back to Dark Spectra's lair to have a bit of forced sexual pleasure with a hostage they had kidnapped: Pete the Cameraman from Channel 16, also known as the boyfriend of the Puerto Rican superheroine, Poderosa. Then later as the big battle was about to begin, the two villainesses implied that they partied all night with their enjoyment of Pete's company. But, being a PG-13 production, we never of course filmed the actions of that threesome.

So here we are: an implied three-way sex scene now written out in full explicitness, and the developments that lead to it. This story contains elements of Heroineburgh Episode 20 and 21, expanded into a new erotic narrative. This will be posted in three parts over the next couple days, so don't expect it all at once.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just supposed to be a promotional event. Marija Bielic had recently returned from Belgrade, where she had to violently clean up the mess left behind by her brother when he deserted the Serbian mob. They wouldn't have let him otherwise, and she cared about the members of her family.

So she knocked together a few heads..so what? She had the power to render swift justice in her new superheroine identity as Devana the Huntress. With her incredible strength, she could toss criminals around like rag dolls, or if that failed, she could always give them a crack on the head with her mighty bo staff. Regardless, she came back with a solid record of decimating the ranks of the Serbian underworld, and a lot of bad guys were in jail for a long time. To je dobro obavljen posao! [a job well done]

Marija also had certain obligations - she needed to return to her guitar students in Pittsburgh and catch up on the work at her auto mechanic shop, not to mention re-joining the active roster of the Heroine League. But right now, it was time to have a little revelry, and spread a bit of goodwill for the League, as she made an appearance in Oakland celebrating the opening of a new street-level miniature golf course for the university community.
"Ladies and gentlemen," crowed the on-site announcer, "now dedicating the debut of our new golf course sponsored by Duolingo...from the mighty Pittsburgh Heroine League..the warrior goddess herself...please give a warm Oakland welcome to...DEVANA!"

Smiling to the crowd and waving to the cameras, Marija was certainly happy to be back in sunny Pittsburgh. Feeling frisky, she posed for her admirers, flexing the powerful musculature which gave her strength several times that of the strongest man. She also very much thrilled in wearing the costume she designed, from the golden tiara to the tanned leather bodysuit, from the brown tights and boots to her tribal armband accessory.
Lucy Lawless had nothing on this real-life warrior princess!

A chorus of wolf whistles erupted from the back of the crowd..probably some male admirers who had wet dreams imagining Devana putting them in chokeholds with her massive arms and powerful legs. But she never worried about the "catcalling," as the politically correct types tended to label it. She was from Eastern Europe, a strong woman of peasant stock, who could take care of herself at all times. So she brushed it off, and sent them a provocative message, kissing her bulging biceps with her cherry lips, and then blowing that smooch to the adoring throng.

"Mwah! We are here to have fun!" she shouted, using her golf club to tip the ball into the hole. "I love you all!"

"Woo hoo!" the people shouted back. "We love you too, Devana!"

Even a few Serbs joined in the chant. "Ti si naša čudesna žena!" they said..."You are our Wonder Woman!"
devana flexing her muscles.jpg
devana flexing her muscles.jpg (303.05 KiB) Viewed 588 times
It wasn't long, though, before the love fest between the superheroine and the citizens was rudely interrupted, and the Channel 16 camerman had to swing his camera to a different angle.

Out of nowhere, a familiar figure strode into view, standing arrogantly on the other side of one of the course's holes. She was recognizable because she had the rainbow hairstyle of Spectrina, one of the founding members of the Heroine League. But something was also different, thought Marija...

Ah, that's it! She's wearing a new costume! No longer a vision in white, the spectrum-powered woman had adopted a new hairstyle and a tight, jet-black catsuit with rainbow streaks down the front, and a curious letter "S" symbol on the front...was that for "Spectrina"? And she had also added a belt and two bracelets with jeweled stones representing all colors of the spectrum. "What is this all about?" Devana thought.

She didn't have long to speculate. "Ah, Devana," quipped the rainbow-clad woman. "You still look like an actress from a TV show..how pedestrian. But I know you've been away for a while, so I'm going to need to catch you up on developments in Pittsburgh. Starting with... I'm not Spectrina anymore!"

"Really?" asked Devana. "Then what are you, and why are you here? Were you also invited to dedicate the golf course?"
dark spectra arrives to challenge devana.jpg
dark spectra arrives to challenge devana.jpg (253.37 KiB) Viewed 588 times
"Hardly!" retorted the former Spectrina. "I wouldn't do something that cheesy in a million years. Especially now that my power has increased a hundredfold thanks to the Prismatica machine I built with my scientific genius [see Episode 18]. Gone is the weakling from your pathetic Heroine League. I am now...DARK SPECTRA!" she boomed, as her gloves erupted in flames of bright yellow energy.

The crowd let out a collective gasp. But Devana wasn't affected and stood her ground, placing her hands on her hips. "So what? I'm not impressed. Does that mean you're some kind of villainess now? You should beware. I'm a warrior, trained for battle. I can defeat any foe!" she proclaimed, raising her golf club in the air like a weapon.

"Not any more, you can't!" taunted Dark Spectra. She merely pointed her gloved finger, and a bright red beam hit the golf club. The metal quickly became superheated, and Devana had to drop it for fear of seriously burning her hands. "Ow!" the Serbian heroine complained. "Why would you do that, kučka?" [bitch]

"Why, to demonstrate my power level, of course!" boasted Dark Spectra. "And not only that, I'm a lot hotter. Just take a gander at this sexy body!" She traced her gloves down the front of her outfit, posing provocatively in her tight costume, as if to tease the watching crowd with her wanton harlotry. Nobody uttered a word in response, though, as they were all too scared of being friccaseed.

"That's no concern of mine," Devana answered. "I respect strong men with chiseled jaws who are honest and compassionate, not some skeezy Kurva [whore] like you. Now, be gone!" she shouted, scanning the waiting crowd with some consternation for their safety. Would Dark Spectra attack them?

"Oh, stop your little act as valiant guardian of the city," ridiculed Dark Spectra, wagging her finger. "I'm not going to hurt the plebs. They're no threat to me. But you, on the other hand...I'm here to deliver a message to you and the League."

"Message?" retorted Devana. "I have a message for you. It's called my bo staff hits your face!" She picked up her bo staff and wielded it in her battle stance, ready to strike at Dark Spectra with a powerful blow.
dark spectra attacks devana.jpg
dark spectra attacks devana.jpg (172.45 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Dark Spectra chuckled. "Are you serious? Come on, you know that thing is made of wood. It's only good for one thing...to burn!" She fired a blue
laser beam at the bo staff, indeed made of polished wood from the Balkan forests. In a flash, the staff was gone, turned to ashes which fell to the pavement, and Devana was left holding nothing in her hand.

The Serbian heroine's jaw dropped. "Kopile!" she shouted. [you bastard]

Dark Spectra advanced on Devana, rudely pushing her white glove in the brunette warrior's face. "Ha ha ha! You're in the big leagues now, honey! With this little finger, I could burn your beautiful face to a crisp. I wouldn't want to - I mean, you are certainly quite hot - but I could do it easily!"

Devana remained unconvinced. "I'm not worried about bullies like you. I've lived through the Balkan wars and the genocides!"
dark spectra threatens devana better.jpg
dark spectra threatens devana better.jpg (201.87 KiB) Viewed 588 times
"Fair enough," replied Dark Spectra. "Then I'll have to convince you I mean what I say." She grabbed Devana quickly by the neck with both of her gloved hands, squeezing tightly to constrict her airway. "I could burn your lovely neck off right now, while choking you at the same time!"

Devana had nothing to say, because she couldn't breathe. She nodded wordlessly, afraid for the first time from the threat of this evil upstart.

But then, Dark Spectra pulled one of her gloves away, and while continuing to choke Devana with her left hand, the right hand wandered south.
Her hand found Devana's belt of pouches from the 1990s, but kept going further. Then, her white glove discovered Devana's pubic mound, concealed below her brown tights and short black panties. Suffusing her right hand with the warmth of infrared radiating heat, she rubbed Devana's crotch gently. Though she still found it hard to breathe, Devana also felt a wave of pleasure rush through her body, and her face began to show it as well.

"Oh, you like that, do you now?" taunted Dark Spectra, as she watched the Serbian goddess widen her eyes in ecstatic surprise. She continued to rub Devana's pussy through her sheer tights, as it began to swell with blood. "Do you even think that you deserve such a reward, coming from me, your new relentless foe?"

Devana didn't know what to think. She had never been touched like this before by a woman. She was enjoying it a lot more than she should be,
and feeling a bit of guilt about it as a devout Serbian Orthodox...how dare this unclean lesbian witch violate her sanctum? But she still didn't have enough air to protest.

"Aha," continued Dark Spectra, "I can see that you're just about to orgasm from my skilled touch. Well, I'm going to teach you a new word. It's called 'edging'. I guarantee you're not gonna like it!" She pulled her right hand away from Devana's crotch, and the pleasure suddenly subsided. She was definitely not going to come, which was a relief - shrieking with orgasm in public in front of a crowd would not have been a good viral video.

"Ha, that was a hoot," Dark Spectra chuckled. "But I don't have any more time for fun and games. It's time to get serious, superheroine."
dark spectra chokes devana.jpg
dark spectra chokes devana.jpg (218.72 KiB) Viewed 588 times
"So listen closely, you peasant bumpkin," continued Dark Spectra. "I'm coming for you. I'm coming for the entire Heroine League. I will defeat all of you and crush you under my boots, and then I will rule the city!"

Dark Spectra then released the warrior goddess from her chokehold, and stepped back a bit, while Devana recovered, gasping for both air and dignity. Her panties were slightly wet, but it wasn't visible to the crowd, which had receded fearfully from the encounter, so they didn't see what Dark Spectra did to her. Now, the people came forward, and sighed with relief upon noticing that Devana was OK.

But the spectral villainess wasn't quite done. "It's going to happen soon. Mark my words!" Apparently, that was her parting shot, as Dark Spectra walked away from the golf course, sashaying with sexy confidence as she disappeared around the corner.

Regaining her composure and looking around to make sure everyone in the area was alright, Devana raised her fist in defiance. Her arm muscles rippled with might, impressing a few onlookers in the crowd who had fantasies about what a superheroine of such magnificent strength could do to their weak fleshy bodies behind closed doors. She shouted after the departing Dark Spectra.

"Tyrant! I will never give in to you. We will meet again soon, and when we do, I will show you no mercy!"

The beautiful Slavic huntress shook her fist in the air, as her lovely long brown hair was buffeted by the afternoon winds. She appeared to be a imposing vision of dependable power, confident and strong.

Her blustery reaction was very convincing to the adoring public, most of whom thought that her exchange with Dark Spectra had just all been an act for the benefit of publicity. They clapped and cheered: "Woo hoo! Devana! You tell 'em, girl!"

But privately, the heroine had her doubts, and thought to herself, "When Dark Spectra returns to make good on her promise, will I really rise to challenge her in battle? This Amazon in tight black spandex brought me a new experience...she proved she could bring me closer to climax faster than any man I've ever known. Such skill is rare, and just as valuable as that of combat! Perhaps, next time I will give in to her advances, and let her take me all the way...."
devana shakes her fist in defiance.jpg
devana shakes her fist in defiance.jpg (223.32 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Last edited by shevek 11 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Watching Dark Spectra walk around the corner, Devana and the crowd both believed that she left Oakland and slunk back to her secret lair
to concoct her dastardly plans. But that was what the rainbow supervillainess wanted them to think.

In actuality, even while she was in the midst of threatening the Serbian warrior goddess with permanent bodily harm, Dark Spectra had her eyes on
another prize entirely. Out of the corner of her vision, she could see the handsome cameraman from Channel 16, who had captured the whole incident on video, retreating into a back alley out of harm's way. He didn't see her regarding him with lust.

As the cameraman stood in the alley reviewing his footage, thinking himself safe from the superpowered confrontation, Dark Spectra turned the corner and discovered him. With no time to react, he froze instinctively as the imposing supervillainess approached. She stopped only a few feet away from him, shimmying provocatively as he tried to keep the bulky camera balanced on his shoulder.

"Hey! I know you!" she pointed at him as she posed and preened in her tight costume, enjoying every moment of acting the dominant villainess. "You're Pete..Poderosa's boyfriend!"

He nodded wordlessly, still frozen in place and mostly scared out of his wits.

She moved closer and grabbed his lapels. He didn't move, but looked her up and down. The beautiful contours of her tall, shapely body were hard to ignore, especially encased inside such a tight, colorful costume. She cooed at him lasciviously. "Mmmm...you certainly are handsome. I can see why she likes you. And she is quite a package herself, that sexy brunette with the big Eighties rocker hair. Star reporter for your station!"
dark spectra kidnaps pete the cameraman.jpg
dark spectra kidnaps pete the cameraman.jpg (103.37 KiB) Viewed 569 times
Pete smiled faintly. He wasn't sure how to react. Was this woman crazy? It was hard to tell.

Dark Spectra traced her finger down the side of his cheek, as if to leave her mark."Oh yes...that gorgeous Poderosa. Do you enjoy having sex with such a powerful woman...a superheroine who could snap you in half with her strength? Indeed..I can see how that would be quite exciting for a man of your...stature."

Oh...now I know she's crazy, thought Pete. Gotta play along, thought, if she's not going to burn me alive. He nodded carefully, in response.

"Yup, I thought so," quipped Dark Spectra. "Anyone would love that. But tell me one more thing, if you would. Your lovely Latina lady wears such a tight costume. That white bodysuit with the logo of your station on it, hugging her every curve. That beautiful flowing red cape, flying through the air with the greatest of ease. And let's not forget those gorgeous blue gloves and those shiny red boots...who wouldn't want to kiss them?"

He nodded again, thinking, where's she going with this?

"So tell me, handsome boy.." Dark Spectra continued, "..do you have sex with her while she's still in the costume, still wearing that mask? Do you fondle her breasts while they're still covered in tight spandex? Do you undo those crotch snaps, and plunge your dick deep inside that beautiful superheroine's pussy? Do you squirt your cum all over her immaculate white costume, so she has to run it through the wash? Tell me...do you?"

His eyes opened wide like saucers. Just envisioning Poderosa's gorgeous petite frame started to make him hard - he couldn't help it. Merely thinking of running his hands down Poderosa's white spandex costume was making it happen. She did indeed enjoy wearing it while they were in bed, the stretchy tightness of it clinging to her body like a second skin. He recalled that even though Rosa was invulnerable to bullet fire, her skin still felt soft and sexy to the touch, her hands on his stubbly face so warm and sensitive. Sometimes they would even make love while she wrapped him up completely inside her long silky red cape, and he cherished the safety and refuge inside her invincible embrace.

They really did love each other deeply, and he thrilled whenever Poderosa brought her extremely seductive bright red lips close to his, whispering to him breathlessly of her desire to ride him. He'd been together with Rosa for months as a reporter before he'd gotten up the nerve to ask her out, even though he was the first one to whom she revealed her heroic status, and they were thick as thieves ever since. But he was still so afraid to anger Dark Spectra that he couldn't utter a peep about any of that.

"And that's not all, is it?" continued Dark Spectra. "I know you got shot by that clown princess Pagliaccia, and that your girlfriend had to rush you to the hospital. I heard that Arcana was there..hello, nurse! But so was Arogya the Healer. That Indian goddess healed your wound, didn't she? How did it feel to have Arogya's powerful warm energy coursing through your body, repairing your cells from the inside? I mean, you were gazing up at her from the hospital bed, and she must have been so amazing in her healing trance, so beautiful like a goddess, am I right?"

Yes, she was, and that part felt pretty damn good, Pete remembered [from episode 16]. But he didn't want to give the heroines any credit out loud, in case Dark Spectra would react negatively.

"So you had three beautiful superheroines catering to your every need, making sure you were OK, right? I'm so jealous - I mean, when do I get to have a foursome like that? You lucky boy! But guess what? I had sex with Arogya only a few months before that, and it was wonderful!"

Pete didn't think his eyes could get any bigger, but somehow they did.

"Do you remember how tight and shiny Arogya's sheer black costume was at the hospital? Well, imagine it even tighter and shinier than that. She literally has the perfect body. And boy, did I make her scream and moan! I tugged at her beautiful long hair with those reddish streaks, she screamed with pleasure, and she squirted like Niagara Falls right through the crotch of her costume. Her pussy juice tasted sweet as honey. And then, at the end, she even said she was IN LOVE WITH ME. Imagine that. Amazing!"

Now Pete was fully rock hard. What could he do? A sexy supervillainess in tight spandex was titillating him with vivid descriptions of two sexy superheroines from the League and another in a cute nurse uniform. Dark Spectra's turn-ons were more powerful than Pornhub and Spankbang combined. She made him yearn for the sheer softness of a spandex suit that he could touch and kiss, and she was wearing one, right in front of him!

"Oh my," Dark Spectra said, looking down at his crotch. "Somebody is coming out to play! And it's exactly the kind of game that I like. Tell you what, Petey. You'll come with me, and we'll have some fun. I'll make you forget all about your little girlfriend..and I do mean little. I'm almost a foot taller than her, anyway..."

Pete was still petrified with fear, but he quickly scanned her body, and she was indeed much taller than Rosa. Dark Spectra was a true six-foot-one Amazon, stacked like a brick house inside that tight costume, with every curve a stimulating delight. At this point, he didn't even know which woman he was erect for...probably both.

Then, Dark Spectra kissed him on her cheek with her shiny colorful lips. "Mwah! You are so yummy, Pete. What a piece of candy. We're going to have the best time. I have some really good ideas for what we can do back at my secret lair!"
dark spectra kisses pete the cameraman.jpg
dark spectra kisses pete the cameraman.jpg (96.25 KiB) Viewed 569 times
Abandoning her gentle demeanor, Dark Spectra snatched him roughly by the shoulders. She wasn't going to let him get away, or allow him to shout for help. "No more dilly-dallying, Pete. I've got a van just at the end of this alley, and we are going to throw you inside it like a sack of potatoes and drive away. You won't scream, you won't make a peep, understand? Or I will punish you in ways you can't even imagine!"

Dark Spectra didn't just have control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum - she also had a heightened level of strength, about three times that of a normal woman her size, so she wasn't playing around. She lifted his camera off his shoulder like it was a feather, dropping it on the ground with a crash. Then the rainbow villainess pushed and shoved Pete down the alley, away from the rubberneckers in the crowd still gathered around the corner.

It was then that Pete finally found his voice. "No! Help me! Please call Channel 16!" but it was too late. He was so close to Dark Spectra's getaway vehicle that nobody from the crowd could hear him.
dark spectra drags away pete the cameraman.jpg
dark spectra drags away pete the cameraman.jpg (106.85 KiB) Viewed 569 times
"I warned you!" Spectrina whispered sadistically into his ear. "It looks like you're going to feel pain well before you feel any pleasure. And that's fine with me - I can deal out both with equal enthusiasm."

She grabbed his face with her glove and sent a electromagnetic microwave pulse surging through his skull. The EMP temporarily interrupted his brain circuits and momentarily erased all rational thought. He passed out from the painful shock, falling backwards into her strong arms. But within a few seconds, she had stuffed him in the back of her van, and she drove away across town, taking the back streets. His fate was sealed.
Last edited by shevek 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Arriving at her apartment loft hideout in the Strip District, Dark Spectra parked her van, and then emerged to remove Pete from the back.
He had recovered somewhat from the mental shock of her electromagnetic pulse, but he certainly knew it was inadvisable to cross her again.

What made him more despondent was that this was not a typical Lois Lane situation: he could not simply scream Poderosa's name and expect
her to fly to his rescue. Her luxury apartment, where she lived with her two kids, was in East Liberty, and he was several miles away. She did
have incredibly sensitive super-hearing - she could hear through walls and detect very small sounds, but it wasn't the kind that could pick out cries of distress at the vast distances portrayed in the DC comic books.

No, Pete was on his own, and he wasn't at all sure how to figure out his predicament. Dark Spectra marched him up a flight of stairs to her loft, where he was surprised by the tasteful modern decor and plush furniture - Katrina lived luxuriously with the loot she had been pilfering from stores for months using her laser powers, while the police department looked the other way, thanks to her agreement with Detective Drake's Black Faction. However, after staging a coup and taking over the leadership of the Black Faction from Drake, she had to find new sources of income, and the quickest way to do that was to grab the reins of power in the city.

Still in her tight costume, Dark Spectra went to work gathering some ropes together. She sat Pete down roughly on a chair and tied him to it, also covering his mouth with a blue bandana gag to keep him quiet. Pete knew better than to try to actively resist, for fear of being punished with serious burns to his flesh. Instead, he hoped that at some point, she would be distracted enough that he could find the opportunity to wriggle free from her complex knots.

"So sorry, I'm going to have to leave for a little while, Pete," she told him, leaving him tied to the chair. "I've got an important meeting to attend. But I'll be back later, so, uh, don't go anywhere...ha ha ha!" she cackled, pleased with her little joke. Then she walked down the apartment steps and out of sight.

Pete was trussed up very tightly. He resigned to staying that way for the most of the day, at least until he could figure out a way to beat the ropes.

A few minutes later, Katrina Spector was sitting comfortably in her other hideout: a low-key warehouse full of art equipment and printing supplies. Nobody would expect a supervillainess to use a place like that, which was the whole idea. She was wearing her lab coat and had her laptop open, examining the item that she had designed and printed in anticipation of her impending takeover of the city: a propaganda poster which displayed the slogan "Obey Dark Spectra, and You Will Live" and a photo of her in the new unmistakable villainess costume. She smiled at the power and authority the poster projected, thinking that plastering them across the city would scare citizens into compliance, and make them less likely to oppose her regime.
obey dark spectra.jpg
obey dark spectra.jpg (174.46 KiB) Viewed 545 times
But that wasn't the only reason she was at the warehouse - she also had an appointment to keep. "I was supposed to meet with her 20 minutes ago," Katrina grumbled, "where could she be? I've got things to do."

Just then, the object of her irritation arrived, walking through the warehouse's back door and slamming it behind her. It was the renegade expert in extraterrestrial geology, Dr. Kalima Balakrishnan, also known to a select few under a supervillainess moniker. "How dare you presume when I should arrive? I am a goddess!" she arrogantly proclaimed. "I will do what I choose!"

"Some goddess you are," retorted Katrina, waving her arms dismissively. "You just look like an employed geologist to me!"

And indeed, that was exactly how Dr. Balakrishnan appeared. She was wearing a boring white shirt and reddish jeans, the casual uniform of the Carnegie Mellon lab crew. She also had her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, wore a pair of outdated nerdy glasses and had absolutely no makeup on her face. Classic scientist attire, really. "So why exactly did you summon me anyway?" asked Kalima. "The meeting request said that it was urgent..."

"Oh, it is," nodded Dr. Spector. "But look at me closely...you don't remember who I am? Maybe you will...now?"

The geologist glanced again and did a double take. "Oh my," she said. "Is it really you? Spectrina? I thought I had killed you, and that nitwit Arogya, back when I blew up my geology shop in Lawrenceville."

"Well, you would have," answered Katrina, "if I hadn't done some quick thinking and created a laser barrier to shield us from the blast. I saved Arogya's life, and she was...quite thankful..." she smiled, remembering the session of transcendent lovemaking afterwards with the beautiful Indian heroine. There was something about having sweaty adventures in spandex which made the both of them quite sexually aroused.

"But I'm not Spectrina anymore," continued the lab-coated scientist with the rainbow hair. "Using my technical genius as a physicist and a large collection of dark-energy meteorites I'd gathered, I built a power augmentation machine called the Prismatica, and increased my abilities by a magnitude of one hundred."

"I don't believe it..." Dr. Balakrishnan shook her head skeptically.

"See for yourself, then," replied Katrina. She ripped the buttons apart on her lab coat, tossing the white garment to the floor and revealing the glorious new costume underneath, clinging like a second skin to her statuesque form. Streaks of primary colors and bubbles of white adorned an extremely tight black catsuit with an "S" emblazoned over her shapely breasts. "I am...DARK SPECTRA! And I am the leader of a new sisterhood of supercriminals called the Black Faction!"
dark spectra reveals costume.jpg
dark spectra reveals costume.jpg (176.06 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Dr, Balakrishnan grew angry. "You want to see my answer to that? I will show you exactly where I stand. Behold!" She raised her hands up into the air and proclaimed the mantra which helped her to transform: "GIVE ME THE DARK POWER!" Following a blinding flash of light and a thunderous clap, the awkward geologist was no more, and in her place stood an extremely gorgeous woman in a tight and shiny purple spandex catsuit with a flowing cape and the six-armed icon of the goddess Kali emblazoned on its front.

The suit gleamed, highlighting every delicious curve of her body: round full breasts, gorgeous long legs, and a supermodel face which could appear on the cover of a Bollywood magazine, although her identity was concealed by a large purple mask. Somehow, the outcast nerd of the school had summoned the potential deep within herself to become the ultimate alpha female, like a plot straight from an 80s sci-fi movie.
kaliyuga transforms in front of dark spectra.jpg
kaliyuga transforms in front of dark spectra.jpg (152.09 KiB) Viewed 545 times
"I am the embodiment of chaos and devastation," she continued. "I am Kaliyuga...the Destroyer! And I will finish what I started. You are mortal. You are inferior. And you will die!" She fired a powerful yellow destructive beam at Dark Spectra's chest...a tremor blast so powerful that it could shake a building to its core.

Dark Spectra recoiled from the onslaught, groaning with pain. "Arrgggh!" she exclaimed, clutching her tight costume in distress. "I've got to make this work...absorb her energy...convert it to a usable form. There, I've done it!" She stood up proudly, having recovered completely from Kaliyuga's attack.
kaliyuga attacks dark spectra 1.jpg
kaliyuga attacks dark spectra 1.jpg (167.45 KiB) Viewed 545 times
"What?" shouted the Indian villainess. "You should be in agonizing pain, bent and broken...begging for a merciful death!"

"And I would have, if I was still Spectrina," explained the spectral supervillainess. "But as Dark Spectra I'm a hundred times more powerful. You say you're a goddess, and you're certainly a beautiful specimen of womanhood, but I'm clearly your superior. What do you think about that?"

Kaliguya nodded. "I concede, for now," she said. "I will need the dark energy from many more of those meteorites before I attain your level of power."

"Probably," admitted Dark Spectra. "But that was the reason I brought you here. You're one of the most powerful beings in the city, with an obvious penchant for sheer destruction, and I admire that. I want to offer you the position of my lieutenant - my second-in-command in the Black Faction. You can keep everyone in the organization in line with our goals."

"Oh, yes, " agreed Kaliyuga. "I can certainly do that. No one will dare to cross me. Between my super-strength and my blast powers, I could simply destroy them. But what do I get out of this alliance of convenience?"

"Simple," Dark Spectra explained. "Once we take over the city, we'll split it up into territories. You can have Oakland to do with as you will. Terrorize the students, kill the professors, plunder the buildings..."

"...and steal the technology!" added Kaliyuga enthusiastically. She needed to build a machine to absorb the meteorites. "Yes, I can see the appeal of this arrangement. I'll do it!"

"And you can serve as my muse and my inspiration..." Dark Spectra whispered seductively, kissing the tight fabric on Kaliyuga's arms repeatedly. "Mwah! Mwah! You are so beautiful!" She pulled Kaliyuga towards her to take a closer look: that angelic brown face; long black curly hair descending down the front of her purple costume and covering her ample bosom; those fertile curvaceous hips; all enveloped in the tightest, shiniest spandex fabric imaginable...not to mention the polished black heeled boots so worthy of worship, Maybe she was a goddess after all...or she would be soon.

Dark Spectra could not contain her desire for the lovely Indian supervillainess. Emitting the infrared warmth from her gloves, she wrapped her arms in a fervent embrace around Kaliyuga's torso. Dark Spectra's dark-red mouth met Kaliyuga's bright red lips in a passionate kiss. Dark Spectra's perky B-cup breasts brushed up gently against Kaliyuga's more voluptuous, rounded chest, transferring tactile sensations through the spandex barrier and causing both women's nipples to harden as they encountered the friction. And then Dark Spectra made her move, reaching with her white glove for Kaliyuga's tight crotch.

Searching around carefully, Dark Spectra found the Indian woman's clitoris peeking ever so shyly out of its hood under the sheer spandex fabric. She made it rise to the occasion, rubbing in concentric circles, which caused Kaliyuga to moan softly from the waves of pleasure. "Girl, your pussy is a work of art, so tight and perfect," gushed Dark Spectra. "This is your baptism of fire. I want to make you come!"

Hearing Dark Spectra's sentiment thus expressed, the desire for her body so crystal-clear, something snapped in Kaliyuga's attitude. She shook her head and abruptly pushed Dark Spectra away with superhuman force, demonstrating that she was definitely the stronger of the two physically. "No!" she shouted angrily, balling up her fists. "You must not! I don't feel love anymore, not since my boyfriend in Bangalore cheated on me with another woman. Love cannot be trusted. All I feel is anger and hate, and those emotions fuel my powers!"

"OK, OK," Dark Spectra assured her companion. "I wouldn't have wanted to force myself on you. Ravaging is something we do with pathetic males. But there's always time for us to kindle this relationship later. You'll find that a big part of being evil is gaining the ability to fulfill your deep desires, so keep an open heart about that."

Kaliyuga nodded, sorry that she had instinctively lashed out. Truthfully, she had wanted to explore a romantic path with Dark Spectra, but she was just afraid and inexperienced with matters of lesbianism, and didn't want to admit that to anyone. But Kaliyuga definitely felt that she was falling in love with Dark Spectra - it was just too soon to fully express it. Kaliyuga had to settle for gazing at Dark Spectra's tight costume longingly. She would experience it again soon.
kaliyuga begins to fall in love with dark spectra.jpg
kaliyuga begins to fall in love with dark spectra.jpg (158.34 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Meanwhile, Dark Spectra looked at the clock and realized that it was time to return to her loft. Beckoning Kaliyuga, she extended an invitation. "Lovely goddess, I really must go. But if you want to, you can tag along with me and see my abode. Right now, I have a handsome man tied up there, and he could service us both quite well."

Kaliyuga smiled, plunging deeper into admiration for her new partner. "Really? A handsome man, bound and ready for our pleasure? I could certainly use a diversion tonight!" she nodded and licked her lips in anticipation. So this is what it was like to share adventures of sexy spandex supervillainy!

"Good to hear!" grinned Dark Spectra. "You'll soon get the hang of what it means to be truly evil." She clasped Kaliyuga's surprisingly dainty gloved hand and kissed it. "Let's go, babe. We've got a lot of plans to make in order to take over the city. So let's experience a night of pleasure first."

They walked, hand in hand, down the hallway and out the back door, shutting it behind them with a clang. Their capes clearly visible in the ambient back-alley light as their fabric rustled in the soft wind, the two superpowered sirens with their perfect physiques receded together into the darkness of the night.
dark spectra and kaliyuga leave together holding hands.jpg
dark spectra and kaliyuga leave together holding hands.jpg (66.47 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Last edited by shevek 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Not much later, Dark Spectra and Kaliyuga pulled up in front of the secret apartment-loft of Dr. Katrina Spector, rented under an assumed name.Still holding gloves, the two supervillainesses bounded up the stairs to her apartment, their heeled boots clanking on the metal steps.

Inside the pitch black apartment, Pete the cameraman was still in the chair which Dark Spectra had bound him to several hours ago.He had tried and tried to wriggle free, or even to release the blue bandana gagging his mouth, but he could not gain any purchase - her ropework was too skilled.Now he was hearing commotion in the hallway..and two sets of footsteps? He guessed that one of them was Dark Spectra, who had kidnapped him after taunting and tantalizing him in that Oakland alley, but who was the other one? He wondered anxiously.
pete the cameraman is tied up.jpg
pete the cameraman is tied up.jpg (25.66 KiB) Viewed 497 times
Pete didn't have long to wait, as the door swung open wide not just to reveal the return of the rainbow-haired Dark Spectra, but also a new villainess he hadn't seen before. Or rather, he hadn't witnessed her, but he'd heard of her from Poderosa - it was Kaliyuga the Destroyer, responsible for blowing up a store in Lawreneville, collapsing several buildings at Carnegie Mellon University, and several other wanton crimes of massive property destruction which also claimed several lives. He'd seen all the footage at the TV station.

Pete had to admit, though - Kaliyuga was impressive. Standing as she was just inside the doorway, surveying the apartment with her hands placed powerfully on her hips. he beheld a vision of fantastic beauty, a veritable goddess from Hindu legend but in modern superpowered form, Her beautiful face with big eyes and rosy lips, concealed only in part by a Batgirl-like mask; her dark curly hair with light streaks cascading down her shoulders; the incredibly tight purple costume which emphasized the full roundness of her breasts and her curvaceous hips; and then he saw her long spandex-covered legs ending in black leather heeled boots. 

Poderosa had told him a bit about Kaliyuga, but her descriptions about one of the League's most implacable foes didn't quite do justice to the erstwhile geologist. Kaliyuga was the perfect package who could titillate any man, just as she was flabbergasting the wide-eyed Pete. But she didn't look too satisfied with the situation.

"Katrina!" she barked. "This is the diversion you have planned? It's just a small apartment! And where is the handsome man you promised?" she scanned the dark room, not being able to see clearly into the corners.
kaliyuga front 1.jpg
kaliyuga front 1.jpg (79.14 KiB) Viewed 406 times
"Lovely girl," retorted Dark Spectra as she strode into the room, the light from the hallway turning her Amazonian stature into a provocative silhouette. "Can't you wait for me to turn on the light?" She did, and the luxuries of the apartment were clearly revealed: a plush couch in the middle; some shelves with books and a stereo system on the side;and a glass coffee table with a champagne bottle inside a bucket alongside two goblets. Two candlesticks stood on the table as well, as yet unlit, alongside a small vase of fragrant roses. Katrina picked up a remote control from a shelf near the door and pushed a button: the languid strains of Sade's "Smooth Operator" filled the room.

"All right, I see what you are trying to do here," replied Kaliyuga, picking up a rose and smelling it. "You are trying to impress a goddess with wine, fragrance and song...and it's working," she smiled. The ambience gave her a secret thrill - she was going to be able to pursue a romance with the powerful Dark Spectra, after all! But Kaliyuga didn't want to telegraph her enthusiasm too much, for fear of seeming weaker when compared to her new Black Faction boss. "But where's...."

"Over there," Dark Spectra pointed to a corner, and indeed, there was Pete the cameraman, trussed up and gagged neatly in a chair, squirming slightly but also drinking in the sight of the two powerful and sexy supervillainesses. She strode over to Pete and showcased him to Kaliyuga like a piece of auction merchandise, stroking his hair gently like a pet puppy. He was her possession, her plaything. "What do you think of our boy toy?"
dark spectra and pete the cameraman hostage.jpg
dark spectra and pete the cameraman hostage.jpg (55.7 KiB) Viewed 497 times
Pete was very handsome...very appealing indeed. "Oh, I think he'll do," Kaliyuga understated, looking him over carefully with a discerning but dispassionate eye. She didn't want to hint to Katrina how excited she was about this proposition. "I give him a nine out of ten for appearance. But how will he respond under our command?"

"Let's find out," Dark Spectra answered. She removed his bandana gag. "Don't you dare scream!" she warned him. "Remember what happened last time if you want your beautiful face to remain intact." He nodded wordlessly. "Kaliyuga, you do the honors with his bonds. I think it'll do you good to experience the power of true domination."

Kaliyuga nodded, smiling with anticipation. Then she stepped forward to face Pete, towering over him with her curvaceous body offering such a sweet temptation. He couldn't look away - her beauty was entrancing. "I'm letting you loose, boy, but you'd better behave!" With that warning, she snapped the ropes in half with her incredible strength. He heard that sound, and knew that he had no chance against this female who fancied herself a modern deity - she could snap his bones just as easily as she did to the ropes. Better play along!

"Go ahead, girl. It's your turn first. Get some. And play rough!" instructed Dark Spectra. She was eager to see how Kaliyuga would handle this handsome gift, and she wasn't disappointed. The Indian supervillainess grabbed Pete by the shoulders, and with her super strength tossed him through the air, several feet across the room. He landed ignobly on his back, but it was on the soft couch, so there was no injury other than his pride. Kaliyuga hadn't wanted to hurt him - just show him who's boss with a display of strength. He wasn't arguing at this point with her motives.

The Indian siren confidently sauntered over to the couch where Pete was now lying, looming over him.
kaliyuga full body.jpg
kaliyuga full body.jpg (57.14 KiB) Viewed 406 times
Staring up at her, he beheld the luscious curves of her breasts and the luster of her shiny purple costume reflecting the ambient light of the room. Her beautiful face looked determined as she clambered on top of him, straddling his crotch with her legs. He could feel those powerful, muscular limbs on either side of him, pressing tightly against his body in their smooth spandex encasement.

She leaned down towards his face, and he caught a whiff of her body sweat, tinged with superhuman sex hormones...she smelled so delectable, so enticing! "Beautiful, handsome boy," she purred provocatively into his ear, kissing his stubbled cheek with moist, ruby red lips. "I can see exactly why Poderosa likes you so much. I bet she is gentle and caring with you, despite her great strength. I won't be."

Dark Spectra acted as the voyeur, looking on with prurient interest, while Kaliyuga grasped Pete's belt and snapped it apart in one swift motion, tossing it aside on the floor. Next, she grabbed his shirt and tore it asunder, the buttons flying off in all directions, exposing his sculpted chest muscles. He began to breathe quickly, shivering in fearful anticipation of what might come next, and sure enough, the next move was just as violent.

Kaliyuga grabbed the top of Pete's pants and didn't bother to undo them. She simply tore the clasp off and roughly pulled the zipper open. She tugged forcibly at his briefs underneath, and ripped them apart in her hands. Pleased at having finished her pillaging assault on his clothes, she smiled excitedly as his sizeable penis was exposed to the open air. An experienced participant in superheroine sex, his member rose to the occasion, exceeding ten inches, and Kaliyuga gasped at its raw masculinity, having never seen anything that large before.

"You've hit the jackpot!" commented Dark Spectra from the sideline, and Kaliyuga grinned. She was beginning to appreciate the approval of the powerful supervillainess.

"Not bad, little worm," the Indian villainess understated to Pete. "Now, let's see if you can please a goddess. Honor Kaliyuga with your phallic worship!" She yanked the shaft of his penis and rubbed its pinkish tip against the quite visible cameltoe inside the tight crotch of her costume. He couldn't protest against her rapacious aggression - if she really wanted to, she could pull it right off! "Ahhh, ahhh, that's wonderful," she moaned, experiencing a hormonal rush upon Pete's organ making contact with her swelling genitals. "But that pesky barrier simply won't do." 

Flexing her pelvic muscles, her discerning application of super-strength ripped a hole in her costume sizeable enough to fit Pete's king-size member. From her vantage point, Dark Spectra could see Kaliyuga's gorgeous pussy lips and her brown pubic mound peeking through the hole, with tufts of luxuriant black hair sprouting on either side in a primeval forest. It was attractively hairy down there, like the soft fur of a savage beast.

Then, as an open-mouthed Pete watched, she mounted him, guiding his penis gently into her vagina, until it almost disappeared inside the crevice. As she began to move up and down, she could feel her vaginal walls aching with waves of ecstasy which ran straight through her body, making her already ample breasts swell and throb inside her sheer costume, her nipples hardening and poking at the gleaming purple fabric on either side of the iconic Kali emblem. Her cheeks flushed with gentle crimson, as she revealed the passion of taking the sexual initiative on a helpless male victim.

"What's it like, Kaliyuga?" Dark Spectra inquired. Meanwhile, Pete couldn't help but make comparisons in his mind. His lovemaking sessions with Rosa were certainly very satisfying, but finding himself inside the body of a supervillainess was even more intense. He couldn't look away from the magnificent body in shiny purple spandex undulating inches from his face. Kaliyuga's exertions were mesmerizing, her muscles rippling with superhuman power.

"It's incredible, Katrina! think...I think I'm going to come!" she shouted, bouncing rhythmically like a piston on Pete's rigid tree trunk, which blessed her sensitive insides with unbridled pleasure. She tilted her head back, preparing herself for the deluge she knew was about to arrive.

"It's...it's happening...ahh...ahh...ahhhhh!" the beautiful Indian siren cried out with uproarious joy, balling her hands up into tight fists which began to glow bright yellow. "I can't...I can't hold it back any longer...I've got to...." She didn't even finish her sentence before two powerful blasts leaped from her hands, and...crash! The nearby glass coffee table had shattered into a zillion pieces, obliterated by the might of Kaliyuga's orgasmic release of her tremor powers, and the champagne bottle, goblets and flower vase had all crashed to the floor.

Dark Spectra was standing back and observing the whole thing, rubbing her own tightly spandex-covered crotch with her white gloves and enjoying the personal sensation. Masturbation was a pleasurable prelude, but she gasped when she saw the table get destroyed by the sheer force of Kaliyuga's super-climax. "Well, damn," she said. "It was time to go furniture stealing anyway. That Dom Perignon did cost me a bundle, though..."

Meanwhile, Pete had retracted his engorged penis out of Kaliyuga's body. Right as she had orgasmed, he began to experience an involuntary climax of his own,bwhich she induced with her diligent labors. He ejaculated directly onto the open crotch hole of Kaliyuga's tight purple costume, and his sticky load became entangled in the curly thicket of Kaliyuga's beautiful, mocha-brown mound, like whipped cream on a fudge sundae.

Kaliyuga rose from her straddled position and stood next to the couch, checking her costume for damage. Peering down at her crotch, she noticed Pete's thick cum on her pubis with a receptive smile. She reached down with a glove, removing a glob of the substance and placing it on her bright red lips. "Mmmmm..." she murmured, enjoying its sweetness. "So tasty! You are quite a sugary snack, Pete, I'll give you that!"

He was still on the couch, a bit stunned from the sexual savagery which Kaliyuga had exerted upon him, but none the worse for wear...yet. A rough and tumble fuckfest with the beautiful Indian goddess of destruction had been a rather unexpectedly delightful experience...he didn't realize that he enjoyed such tumultuous relations, but he didn't feel guilty about it yet, since he had been compelled to do it.

Dark Spectra walked over and inspected Kaliyuga's costume with amorous eyes. "Wow, you look stunning," she said. "The glow of sexual satisfaction suits you quite nicely! But I see you've torn your crotch and stained your glove...are you going to need costume repairs? I do have a sewing kit in the closet, and there's a laundry room in the hall.."

"No worries, Katrina," the Indian villainess assured her. "The spandex might have some flaws in it now, and I'm certainly not going to go out in public and destroy the city looking like this. But the next time I undergo my transformation - like the one you saw at the warehouse - the costume will automatically repair itself as an extension of my body. That's how my powers work!" 

"Glad to hear that," Dark Spectra replied. "Mind if you sit back for a minute and recuperate? I've got a superheroine's fuckboy to violate!" Kaliyuga nodded, retreating to another corner of the room with contentment, and allowing the sexy spectrographer some space to get her groove on. Dark Spectra opened a drawer at the bottom of the bookcase, pulling a black-colored item out and making efforts to attach it to her body, but it was too far away for Kaliyuga to see clearly what it was.

It was then that Pete, still quivering on the couch, suddenly realized his infidelity. "I'm no longer faithful to Rosa," he lamented to himself. "I wonder if she'll smell Kaliyuga's alluring scent on me with her super-senses," he speculated. But he didn't have a whole lot of time to mull that problem over, as Dark Spectra strode into view, squeezing his midsection with her powerful hands, and flipping him over face down, so that his naked buttocks were sticking up into the air.

He dreaded what might be coming next, and with good reason, because out of the corner of his eye he saw what Dark Spectra had done with the black object: it was a hard rubber dildo, shaped like a large penis, and she had it fastened securely with two black strips to her tightly spandexed crotch. Dark Spectra was wearing a strap-on. This was a kinky supervillainess! "Uh-oh..." he muttered.

"That's right, pretty boy. You'd better be concerned for your health," quipped the rainbow-haired woman. "I didn't kidnap you to give you an easy time. I'm going to rape your ass! Gonna be a new experience, huh?" she smiled sadistically. As soon as her prosthetic penis entered his raw anal cavity, Pete began to moan with pain, having never been entered through the back door before in his entire life.

"Ha, ha...not feeling so good right now, are you?" she taunted him with a twisted smirk. She closed her left glove around his neck, choking him slightly to display her dominance. "This is what it's like to be gay, you little hetero bitch," she sneered. "And I should know, because I'm the rainbow warrior, and I'm as queer as a three dollar bill. I like to give it and receive it...in all the holes!"

Pete grunted with displeasure as Dark Spectra plunged inside again and again, thrusting nonstop into his anus, and he could feel the rectal opening slowly tearing from the friction. She didn't care one bit, because the other end of the sex device was designed to push up against her clitoris, repeatedly, as her pleasure organ was encased tightly in the sheer fabric of her spandex catsuit. Every thrust of the dildo granted Dark Spectra a thrilling rush of arousal, bringing her closer to the climactic event.

Finally, after several dozen methodical jolts into Pete's asshole, she began to moan rapturously. "That's it....that's it...here it comes...aaaahhhh!" An explosion of prismatic light surrounded her gloved hand, as Dark Spectra created a visual holographic representation of her jubilant orgasm. "Wow, that was something," she remarked to Kaliyuga. "When I was still in the League, I asked that sexy engineer X-Machina to build me a strap-on device that also could get me off, and she came up with this genius contraption. It's so satisfying being able to come while I'm also humiliating a man!"

Indeed, Pete felt quite dirty and completely humiliated. He lay face down on the couch, not daring to move, as he ached from Dark Spectra's invasive sex crime. If only he could call the cops..but that was not in the cards. These two diabolical women had complete control, and they weren't going to relent any time soon. "Think we're done with you, and you can just go back to fucking that do-gooder heroine, pure as the driven snow?" taunted the six-foot-one Amazon in the tight rainbow-streaked costume."Think again! We're going to make you watch...make you hunger for something you will never have as a useless male of the species!"

"Make him watch what? Netflix?" Kaliyuga joked, smirking as she walked over from her corner and flirtatiously brushed Dark Spectra's multicolored hair with her glove. "Oh, don't think I'm that naive, Katrina," she assured her new boss. "I know exactly what you're talking about, and I'm more than ready for it. Kiss me!" she cooed, reaching for Dark Spectra's soft cheek. She brought her bright red lips enticingly within an inch of the burgundy lips of Dark Spectra, breathing heavily with desire, and then their apertures locked, as their tongues explored inside each other's wet mouths. "You taste so beautiful!" said Kaliyuga, finally falling quite deeply under Dark Spectra's erotic thrall.

"You bet I do. I've got 31 flavors," quipped Dark Spectra. "But taste isn't everything. I bet there's at least one thing our boy Pete hasn't seen before in his life, but he's about to witness it in person. I'm going to need you to undergo that transformation RIGHT NOW, Kalima. Your costume repair can't wait until later - the crotch has to be fully intact for us to do this correctly, to unlock the true potential of our shared preference for these tight costumes. I have a fondness for wearing spandex, and by the looks of your outfit, I know you do, as well."

"Fair enough, Katrina. Certainly, I have enjoyed the sensual appeal of this uniform since the moment of my first metamorphosis. But I warn you - do NOT call me 'Kalima' again when I am in this ultimate form," she admonished her companion. "That is the accursed name of my weakling alter ego, and I do not brook insults. I am an unstoppable goddess, and you do not want to feel my wrath unleashed. Now, stand back, please!"

Dark Spectra retreated across the room, allowing her companion the space she requested, and stood at the ready, hands on her hips. Kaliyuga once again raised her gloves high in the air as she did previously in the warehouse, her large round breasts heaving with expectant thrill, appearing as if they were about to burst through her sheer costume. Beads of sweat glistened on her beautiful brown forehead.

Kaliyuga shouted, "GIVE ME THE DARK POWER!" and this time, a nearly blinding flash of light emerged directly from her exposed nether region, her pussy glowing bright with transformational energy. When the effect receded, Dark Spectra saw that the torn hole in Kaliyuga's costume was entirely gone, and in its place was new shiny purple spandex, tightly pressing against her crotch. Only a pronounced cameltoe was visible under the sheer stretchy fabric. The change had also stimulated her sexually, so Kaliyuga rubbed her pussy vigorously to assuage her immediate urge. "Ahhh....that feels good," she sighed. "The costume is intact. And I do so enjoy the change!"

"I adore watching you do that," Dark Spectra declared. "Self-love is so hot, coming from a beauty like you who deserves every drop of it. But that's not why we're here. Let's tie up our hostage again, and then I'll show you what we're going to do next." She picked up the ropes and the blue bandana from the floor. "Here, help me put these back on him," she requested, and within a few minutes, Pete was once again securely trussed up in the chair, unable to speak or move. "Thanks for the assist," said Dark Spectra. "Men should be bound, not heard," she chuckled.

"So, what's the plan?" queried Kaliyuga. "Do you want to move on over to the couch with me now?"

"Yes, I do," asserted Dark Spectra. "You occupy one side of the sofa, and I'll sit on the other side." Kaliyuga did as instructed. "Now, move closer and closer to me. Yes, that's it...I'll need your crotch to get very near to my crotch. So close that I can whiff it. You've got it? Ah, I can smell your pudendal fragrance, it's powerfully sexy. OK, great! Now, can you see how tight my black spandex costume presses against my pussy? I can see yours through your costume, as well. Let's move together..get those two lovely girls to meet, shall we?...yes, yes, that's it..."

"Now, what do we do?" joked Kaliyuga. "No, I'm kidding. I know about this..it's called scissoring, yes? I've never done this before, because I've never been with a woman. But I've had fantasies about it, and it can't be too difficult, right?" She smiled in anticipation of Katrina's response.

"No, it really isn't," admitted Dark Spectra. "But it needs to be done right. Tribadism is the ultimate lesbian act, which sets us apart from the grunting neanderthal men. No biological male can ever do this with you, understand? Good. Now rub your crotch tightly against mine...gently at first, but then getting faster and harder...That's very good....I'm starting to get wet down there....Ahhh...."

Kaliyuga complied willingly, her rising pubic mound swelling with blood under her tight spandex. Wet pussy rubbed against wet pussy, shiny purple fabric against shiny black fabric. They stroked each other, increasing the pace gradually, faster and faster. "Uhhhh....so good....so tight...uhhhh..." the Indian siren moaned with extreme pleasure. This was a masterpiece of lust which only two women in mutual adoration could experience, and she was falling deeply in love with the tall rainbow-haired villainess.

Dark Spectra countered with intense friction of her own. She moved to and fro, her perky breasts straining with the effort under her tight costume, her dark red lips puckering wordlessly. The pair were scissoring continuously, drawing ever closer to another climax. "That's it....Kaliyuga...I love that beautiful name...my golden-brown goddess...you're getting us there....ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod...." A few seconds later, another blinding flash of energy expanded outward in radius from their interlocked nether regions.

Kaliyuga shrieked with enormous pleasure. "Arrrrggghhhh!" she shouted, as the orgasmic release finally arrived. They came almost simultaneously, heads tilted back and mouths open wide in the classic O-face. Their spandex-clad bodies shook and shivered in the immediate aftermath, as the two superpowered women shuffled apart from each other on the couch to catch a breather after such a sexual triumph.

But then, Dark Spectra noticed something, looking down at Kaliyuga's crotch. "Oh, look at that, gorgeous," she said. "You're soaking wet, and I don't blame you. That was quite a fun workout. We even left a stain on the couch." She bent down and sniffed the moisture. "Smells amazing!" Then she flicked her tongue out, and licked Kaliyuga's drenched spandex. "Tastes so sweet, so delicious!"

"It does?" asked the Indian villainess curiously. She reached down with a glove and sopped up her own wetness, licking it with her tongue. "This is my own juice?" she asked, rhetorically. "You're right, it does taste amazing. I love my pussy, and I love your beautiful pussy, too. We need to do this again soon. What an eye-opening encounter this was..."

"Yes, it certainly was," nodded Dark Spectra. "Exceeded my wildest expectations. See..I told you earlier that part of being evil is the freedom of giving in to your desires. I predicted that you would fall in love with me, and you did. But now, I have to ask you a special favor, brilliant Kaliyuga."

"Anything," said the Indian superwoman, immediately reconsidering her initial eagerness to please. "Well, almost anything. You still need to address me at all times as a goddess. That's just protocol. My power deserves to be worshipped."

"Oh, I can handle that, goddess," responded Dark Spectra. "But for now, just do this for me. I'm exhausted from our marathon sex, and I would guess you are tired, as well. There's no need for you to drive anywhere. Please stay with me all night - I want to spoon, to cuddle with you with our tight costumes on. We are supervillainesses in love, after all. And this pathetic man-child," she added, indicating Pete the cameraman, "still tied up securely in the corner? He's no threat whatsoever. He can spend the night watching us sleep, until he nods off himself."

"Sure," agreed Kaliyuga. "I would be happy to spend the night with you. And I'm usually the one powered by rage and anger, so you can tell I'm serious about my affection!" Dark Spectra licked her wine-colored lips in agreement. They quickly converted the couch into a fold-out bed, and then both women leaped onto the soft, pliant mattress. They merged their perfectly contoured bodies, stroking each other's faces lovingly with gloved hands.

The two superpowered women embraced each other tightly: shiny purple lycra melding with shiny black spandex, and long curly brown hair intertwined with rainbow tresses. Their colorful capes draped over each other's curves to provide warmth and comfort. The boots stayed on - their high heels briefly clicking against each other, as they drifted off into peaceful slumber.

This was adoration. This was love, with life goals synchronized to perfection. Two gorgeous and powerful creatures slept as one, dreaming of destroying the pathetic Heroine League, taking over the Steel City, and dominating it ruthlessly as the world's most attractive dictators....together.