Greeting from China!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
DENNISLAID
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi everyone,

My name is Dennis and I come from China. I am a big fan of superheroine, especially Lynda Carter Wonder Woman and isis which were introduced to Chinese TV Channel in 90s. These characters were sex awakening for many chinese children at that period.
In fact, there is large amount of superheroine fans in China, you guys could check it out in Bilibili.
Exp:https://space.bilibili.com/100637554
Nice to meet everyone here!
:lynda1: :ww1:
shevek
Producer
Producer

DENNISLAID wrote:
10 months ago
Hi everyone,

My name is Dennis and I come from China. I am a big fan of superheroine, especially Lynda Carter Wonder Woman and isis which were introduced to Chinese TV Channel in 90s. These characters were sex awakening for many chinese children at that period.
In fact, there is large amount of superheroine fans in China, you guys could check it out in Bilibili.
Welcome! I watched all of the newest Darna series on Bilibili. Several accounts were very diligent about uploading the newest week of episodes onto Bilibili, and I was able to binge through a week at a time.

I recognize pretty much everything at the link you provided, except for the three ladies in the tight spandex leotards and shiny tights which were colored pink, blue and black. So I looked them up and apparently there are at least two movies from 1990 with those characters:

Female Teacher Punisher: Goddess of Revenge
Female Teacher Punisher 2: Goddess of Hell

The actresses in these early 90s Japanese films are very shapely in their heroine costumes, yet I've never heard of that series
before. Do you have a link to the full-length versions of those films? Or maybe our friend Five_Red might know something as well?
(Maskripper: There's a hot unmasking at the beginning of one of the clips, and the body pans of their costumes are tremendous.)
female teacher punisher girls.jpg
female teacher punisher girls.jpg (101.35 KiB) Viewed 987 times
DENNISLAID
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

shevek wrote:
10 months ago
DENNISLAID wrote:
10 months ago
Hi everyone,

Welcome! I watched all of the newest Darna series on Bilibili. Several accounts were very diligent about uploading the newest week of episodes onto Bilibili, and I was able to binge through a week at a time.

I recognize pretty much everything at the link you provided, except for the three ladies in the tight spandex leotards and shiny tights which were colored pink, blue and black. So I looked them up and apparently there are at least two movies from 1990 with those characters:

Female Teacher Punisher: Goddess of Revenge
Female Teacher Punisher 2: Goddess of Hell

The actresses in these early 90s Japanese films are very shapely in their heroine costumes, yet I've never heard of that series
before. Do you have a link to the full-length versions of those films? Or maybe our friend Five_Red might know something as well?
(Maskripper: There's a hot unmasking at the beginning of one of the clips, and the body pans of their costumes are tremendous.)

female teacher punisher girls.jpg
This could link to a full-length movie , but I am not sure which one
https://11rebo.com/videos/I50026D.html
Sorry about my poor English grammer, I am working on it though. ·w·
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

DENNISLAID wrote:
10 months ago
Hi everyone,

Welcome
DENNISLAID
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If time allows I would post some content about Chinese version superheroine in future.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Welcome.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have any questions about how things work here just message us or if you aren't sure how to do that post your question here.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).