WW: Goddess Reborn

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Goddess Reborn
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimer: The character of Wonder Woman in this story is owned by DC Comics, Warner Brothers-Discovery and associated companies. One character in this story origins from the tv show Xena: The Warrior Princess, which is owned by Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. This story is not meant to infringe on their copyright. There will be no monetary gain connected to writing this story.
The Wonder Woman in this story is loosely based on the recent DCEU movies, with part of the background made up by me. The main villainess in this story is mostly based on my ideas of the mythological origin. I only later realized that she has been used in DC comics as well. See the end note for information about the character from Xena: The Warrior Princess.

Prologue
The raven-haired woman closed her eyes, trying to concentrate. Suddenly she opened them again with a triumphant smile. Finally, she had found the right place. Her conscience had made contact with the sleeping mind of the Goddess. She just considered the next steps when a whining voice shattered the silence.
“There are still only old lava fields around us. When will we find something interesting?”
The woman sent an annoyed look to the irritating redhead at her side, but quickly calmed down. The other woman would have her use very soon, no need to antagonize her before the ceremony.
“I am sure we are close. And if not, I will have a look tonight beneath a certain bush. That should keep you entertained.”
She winked at her companion and leered in the direction of her crotch. The redhead’s mood immediately lifted at the prospect of getting fucked tonight. The raven-haired woman was the best lover, she had ever slept with. With a new spring in her steps, she followed the older woman.
**++**
Later that night, the redhead was mewling in pleasure while her lover was pumping a strap-on phallus steadily into her hot core. Once again, the raven-haired woman was showing her expertise in loving a woman, almost as if she had studied the art of lesbian sex for centuries. Taking the redhead from behind, her hands were mauling her lover’s breasts with just the right amount of force. Being so close to an orgasm and only focused on her pleasure, the redhead did not realize that her lover had started chanting in an ancient language.
There are many different ways to work magic. Two of the most powerful methods are sex magic and blood magic. But if you combine the two, you can create effects with your rituals beyond your imagination, both devastating and earth shattering.
Just when the redhead came and shouted in ecstasy, the raven-haired woman pulled her back into her lap, grabbed a hidden knife and cut her throat with a flick of her wrist. Her lover died while still in the throes of passion. The blood ran down her body in rivulets and mixed with the love juices still dripping from her pussy in a puddle on the packed earth below their bodies. The raven-haired woman dipped a finger into the puddle and then began to paint a sign on her victim’s body. An archaeologist would have recognized it as a word in ancient Greek. The killer chanted to complete her horrendous ritual. Only moments later her face lit up with evil triumph. In her mind, she had felt the stirrings of an ancient Goddess. She contacted her telepathically to tell her how she would help her to escape the prison she had been caught in for more than two dozen centuries.

The Dig
Diana Prince was pleasantly surprised. When she had received the request to help out as archeological expert at a paleontological excavation, she thought she might have to explain the details of ancient Greek culture to some stuffy professor, who had no clue about its intricacies. Yet it turned out that Cassandra Collicos was well versed with both Greek culture and history. And she most definitely was not stuffy. On the contrary, she was beautiful and could have easily passed as a model. She looked in her mid-thirties, quite young for her resume. She had free-flowing black hair, beautiful brown eyes and a lean body, with long legs that Diana could easily admire, since the professor was clothed very casual, with a white t-shirt and shorts. Cassandra herself had come to pick up her new colleague from the airport, allowing them to get to know each other during the long drive to the dig site in northern Greece. After some small talk, Diana asked about the dig.
“So, tell me about your findings. You mentioned a sword?”
Cassandra nodded.
“Yes, we found it four days ago. There is no evidence of a volcanic eruption in historic times, therefore we did not expect anything like it and had no archaeologist in the team. I called you right away, since I wanted an expert at hand for when we proceed to dig. Our fields have very similar methods, but I wanted to be sure that no details get overlooked.”
“That’s very recommendable, but why did you call me to come all the way from France? After all, there are many qualified archaeologists here in Greece.”
“I heard of you before and know that you are one of the top experts on Greek culture, especially the weaponry. But honestly, I also called you, because you are a woman. I very much prefer to work with an all-female team. And no, not just when they are as beautiful as you are, though it is a nice bonus.”
She gave the amazon a cheeky smile that made her laugh.
“Well, thank you. It’s nice to know that you called me not just for my looks. And just for the record, you have a very beautiful … mind as well.”
Now Cassandra laughed as well.
“It’s good to know that we are on the same page here.” She let her hand glide along Diana’s left arm. “Nice, strong muscles. That must be very good for … digging.”
“Among other things.” Diana smiled. “Actually, I believe to truly understand ancient weapons, I need to be able to wield them. Therefore, I often train with modern replicas.”
“Oh, sword fighting! Aren’t you just the modern amazon?”
“Well, if you say so.”
Diana turned away to hide the amusement at the accurate description and therefore missed the hidden smirk ghosting over the professor’s lips. For the next hour, they talked about the dig site and what they had found so far. Cassandra kept flirting with the archaeologist, at some point even being so bold as to place her hand on Diana’s thigh. And the amazon easily accepted to be caressed so intimately. Diana had always loved confident women and as an amazon did not live by the prudish morals of men’s world. Therefore, she flirted back just as enthusiastic. Over time she became quite turned on from being close to the gorgeous woman. Especially the spicy scent of her perfume really got to her. Distracted by her arousal, Wonder Woman did not notice that the effect of the perfume was more than natural. Finally, Cassandra mentioned that they had almost reached the dig site.
“Oh, by the way, I hope you don’t mind sharing the tent with me. As the head of this group, I was the only one who did not have to share until now. Privilege of being the boss, you know?”
“That’s okay, I don’t mind. It gives us a chance to get to know each other.”
“Exactly. And I can assure you, I would love to get to know you … more intimately.”
Her hand had begun to wander again up the thigh, coming close to Diana’s crotch. The amazon was so aroused, she had opened her legs on instinct, allowing Cassandra to touch her most intimate parts. For a moment, the hand pressed down possessively on Diana’s pussy, before Cassandra pulled it back suddenly.
“Yes, I am sure we will be quite busy tonight, but we are there. Let’s introduce you to the crew. One of them will bring your luggage in our tent.”
Diana could not suppress a low moan of disappointment. She stood up stiffly while getting out of the car, since her jeans were sticky because of the wetness pooling in her loins. Once out of the car, she looked around. Two larger tents probably contained the work and common areas, while next to them several smaller tents made up the housing. A footpath led down to the dig site, but at the moment no work was done. All the workers had gathered to greet the newest arrival. True to Cassandra’s words, all of them were women. And it seemed, she had gone with the bonus for all of them, for any one of these women was beautiful in her own right. All the colors of skin and hair were represented, with the age probably ranging from early to late twenties. All in all, Diana counted twelve of them. Cassandra introduced them.
“Girls, this is Diana Prince, the famous archaeologist. Diana, these are my twelve apostles. The redhead here is Arianna, a paleontologist and my right hand.”
The young woman greeted Diana with a friendly embrace. The paleontologist was even more scantily clad than her boss, with a miniskirt and a crop top that struggled to contain her huge breasts. Especially, since she quite obviously wore no bra beneath it. Only a pair of sturdy boots gave away that she was here to work and not a clubber on the hunt for a pull. One by one, Diana got to know all the team members. Most of them were clothed less provocative than Arianna, but all were showing lots of skin, partly of course to accommodate the Grecian weather. Next, they moved towards the communal tent, to have lunch together. When Arianna bent down to pick up a box, the amazon realized that she was not only braless, she was not wearing any underwear at all. Unconsciously Diana licked her lips, when she watched the succulent pussy presented to her. With a light blush, she turned to Cassandra.
“Your assistant is really quite something.”
“Oh yes, she is a real researcher. It’s her goal to test every sample present at the site. Knowing her, I’d guess she has slept with at least three of the others already. One of these days, you should help her to complete her test series.”
Diana coughed.
“You mean …?”
“Yeah, why not? Well, not today, obviously.”
“No, obviously not.”
The amazon blushed, but she knew she would not decline. There was something about Cassandra that made her irresistible. It was as if just looking at the woman conjured up visions of them being naked together and of Cassandra fucking her in multiple ways. Unfortunately for Diana, she did not realize that these visions were not produced by her own naughty mind, but instead were sent into her brain from the outside. All of this was an elaborate scheme to seduce the amazon and she completely fell into the trap.
Nevertheless, they enjoyed a nice lunch together. They took a short break, allowing Diana to freshen up and change her clothes. Then Cassandra showed the archaeologist their special find. In the work tent, they had set up a space to clean their finds. There they were working on a sword. The black crust and soot had almost completely been removed, showing the well-preserved weapon beneath. Diana immediately recognized it as an ancient Greek sword. She put on a pair of latex gloves and picked it up carefully. Then she turned to the host.
“Interesting. It is made for a person with small hands. I would almost say this was wielded by a female warrior.”
“That’s very intriguing. And by the way, you do look good with a sword in your hand.”
Diana smiled at this blatant flirting.
“Thank you. Where exactly did you find it?”
“At the site. Let me show you. Arianna, will you lead the way, please.”
Diana placed the sword back on the table and discarded the gloves. Then she followed the professor and her assistant. They had to climb down a long ladder to reach the dig site. There Cassandra showed her, where exactly they had found the sword. For several minutes they discussed specific details and speculated how it could have ended up here. They also walked around a bit while Arianna and Cassandra explained what else they had found so far. Finally, they were back at the ladder. Cassandra turned to her assistant.
“Up you go. We will follow your lead.”
Arianna was half way up, when the professor called her name. She stopped.
“Yeah?”
“Just a second. I have to show something to Diana.”
Cassandra turned to the archaeologist.
“You see, that’s why I have her always lead the way.”
Diana’s eyes followed where she looked and then the amazon blushed. With Arianna standing above them on the ladder, her pussy was on open display. A vision appeared in her mind, of her face pressed into those enticing folds. The other women giggled at her stupefied look. Cassandra nudged her on.
“You are next. That gives both of us something to look.”
Diana blushed even darker when she did as she was told. Yet she could not tear her eyes away from the sight above her. Arianna had not started up again, which meant Diana had to stop again after a few steps with that sweet pussy now almost in reach. Arianna smirked down at her and then mouthed ‘soon’, before she finally began to climb again. Diana wanted to follow her, but suddenly felt a pair of hands on her butt. Cassandra unashamedly fondled her derriere and then even playfully bit into a cheek.
“I love your ass. It is magnificent. I can’t wait for tonight, when I’ll finally have it naked.”
Diana almost moaned at the possessive tone in the professor’s voice. She had another vision of being fucked by the gorgeous woman. It took a concentrated effort to get moving again. Once they were up, their behavior became more professional again. They spent the next three hours talking about the dig and where Diana could help. When it was time for dinner, Cassandra led the amazon to their communal tent. It was a boisterous affair. Everyone was in a good mood and some pairs were openly exchanging intimacies, kissing or cuddling. Diana felt aroused from watching all these beautiful women being so affectionate. It was something she had not seen anywhere but among the amazons, which made her feel nostalgic and at the same time almost at home.
Across from them, Arianna was openly kissing and fondling her neighbor, a blonde PhD student named Susanna. Diana felt lips lightly touch her ear as Cassandra commented on the scene.
“Watch my girls! Aren’t they beautiful? Arianna is choosing her next test subject. Soon they will disappear to their tent. And remember, one of these days, it will be you in Susanna’s place, spread wide open for my gorgeous assistant.”
Diana moaned when she pictured the scene. A vision of her and Arianna appeared in her mind. A thrill ran through her body when Cassandra placed a hand in her crotch and started to rub her through the trousers. The temptress at her side continued the provocative whispering.
“Of course, all my girls would love to fuck you. Would you love that as well? Being fucked by all twelve of them? Would you beg me for permission to be their fuck toy?”
The amazon could feel the wetness pool in her pussy. Like a series of flashes, she imagined herself with the other members of the team. In an attempt to keep in control, she tried to feign being unaffected.
“Well, maybe another day.”
Cassandra chuckled.
“Good answer. After all, tonight you will be busy begging for my pussy.”

The teasing went on for the rest of their dinner time. When it was time to turn in, Cassandra asked the amazon to go ahead to their tent. She would talk with Arianna about tomorrow’s tasks and then come as well. Once the amazon had left, Cassandra turned to her assistant.
“She is ripe. We will perform the ritual tonight as planned. Tell the others to be ready. You will start in twenty minutes from now. Do not stop, before I give the sign. Have them use some of my stamina potions, if they think it is necessary. It is imperative for the ritual that there is no break at any point before it is completed. Remember that you will be richly rewarded, once the Goddess arises, and that you will be her first disciples, while I become her prophet.”
“I understand, Cassandra. Everything will be done as you wish. And have fun tonight. Diana is gorgeous.”
“Oh yes, I will enjoy her very much. It can be so much fun to be evil.”
With a chuckle, they went their separate ways. When she entered her tent, she saw Diana preparing to change into her night clothes.
“Let me help you with that. Give me just a quick moment to prepare something for the mosquitos and other bugs. With as much skin on show as I hope it to be, it would be a feast for them otherwise.”
Diana nodded, since she could hardly tell her new colleague that she was immune to most insect attacks, thanks to her godly heritage. She watched Cassandra light up several small bowls with some kind of incense and to place them around the tent. She was too distracted by watching Cassandra’s butt while she bent down to notice something peculiar. The other woman had lighted six bowls and placed them in a way that they formed exactly the end points of a regular hexagram around Diana’s bed. Neither had the amazon realized that the other six sleeping tents built another, bigger hexagram with the same center. As a hero for good, Diana did not have enough knowledge about the dark arts to understand their purpose. Both hexagrams would focus the energy created in their center by invoking the six elements. One hexagram was powered by burning special herbs with magical properties, while the other would be filled with sexual energy. Each tent contained a pair of Cassandra’s disciples and soon they would start to fuck each other.
An oblivious Diana meanwhile watched her soon to be lover turn towards her. With a predatory smile Cassandra stepped closer, shedding a piece of clothing with each step. Diana’s breath hitched when the gorgeous woman stood before her in all her glorious nakedness. Her eyes were drawn to the completely shaven pussy, glistening with the proof of Cassandra’s arousal. The professor stood with all the confidence of an experienced sexual predator. Smirking down at the amazon, she held her hand out.
“As I said, let me help you with that.”
Diana allowed the dominant woman to take control. Cassandra gripped the hem of her lover’s t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Then she climbed onto the amazon’s lap and kissed her deeply, while using deft fingers to unclip her bra. The professor stepped back, allowing Diana to drop it. Cassandra whistled.
“Wow, your tits are fantastic.”
Diana blushed at the blunt praise and let herself be pulled up into standing. Looking her straight in the eye, Cassandra opened the fly of her jeans and then pulled the zipper down slowly. Kneeling before Diana, she pushed the jeans down her long legs. Since the amazon had already removed her boots before her lover entered the tent, Cassandra could push the jeans completely off, taking the socks off with the same move. The last article of clothing were the panties. She gave Diana a bit more space, while she looked at her predatorily.
“I want you to pull your panties off yourself to offer me your cunt. Show me how wet you are.”
Diana was incredibly turned on by the domineering actions of her lover. All day long she had had visions of being fucked aggressively by the gorgeous woman and of loving it. That had brought her into just the right mood to accept Cassandra’s sexual dominance and to submit to her commands. Slowly she pushed down her panties, revealing that indeed her pussy was glistening with love juices. For a moment she stood there passively, allowing the other woman to inspect every inch of her body. Suddenly Cassandra pushed her back onto the bed.
“Open up, darling. Now I will rock your world.”
Diana looked up in awe at the magnificent woman above, while she positioned herself between the wide-open legs. But instead of going directly for the pussy, Cassandra bent closer and started to kiss the amazon’s breasts. Diana mewled when those red lips closed around her nipple and sucked on it. She arched her back to allow Cassandra easier access. The professor switched between the breasts, still suckling until the nipples grew hard. She moved one hand between their bodies. First teasingly, then firmer she started to rub Diana’s pussy. After several minutes, she changed her position to push a finger inside Diana’s vagina. Soon she added another finger and fucked the amazon with steady strokes. Diana felt the heat rise in her body. When they suddenly heard a cry of passion from the outside, quickly followed by another one from the opposite side, it was too much and the amazon came as well. When she had calmed down, she asked Cassandra about it.
“Wow, we are not the only ones making love, are we?”
“Most definitely not, no. We as a group are very open about our sexuality and our needs. During the nights, there is always lots of action going on. You will get used to it and of course, you are now part of the group. Tonight, you are mine, but there are many more nights to come.”
“You mean …?”
“Yes, I told you we are very open about sex and we love to share. And as I already mentioned before, Arianna will definitely fuck you during one of the coming nights. But enough talking, it’s time to use your mouth for a different activity.”
Diana’s mind reeled. She was by no means prudish, but this group’s casual approach to intimacy was surprising even the amazon. At the same time, it sent heatwaves through her body. The thought of getting fucked by the voluptuous assistant turned her on immensely and all the other women at the dig site were beautiful as well. Diana had been very horny all day. Getting fucked by Cassandra and thoughts of sex with the other women flooded her mind with arousal. Too distracted for clear thinking, she allowed her lover to push her down and mount her face. Soon Cassandra was riding her mouth, forcing her to lick the dominant woman’s pussy. Valiantly Diana tried to lick the sweet pussy, but it was more Cassandra using her than her servicing the professor. The amazon greedily slurped up the juices, when she managed to make her lover come.
Again, Cassandra took control of the situation. She picked up a bottle of wine from the nightstand and opened it. Smirking down at Diana, she tilted the bottle and let a small amount of wine rain down on the amazon’s chest. Cassandra smirked mischievously.
“Oops. I guess I’ll have to clean it up.”
She leaned down and started to lick Diana’s chest. The amazon squirmed when she felt the agile tongue dance all over her breasts. Cassandra spilled more wine, this time over her lover’s abdomen. Again, she leaned down to lick it up, spending several minutes to clean Diana’s belly button with her tongue. She dribbled more wine even further down and followed it with her mouth. The amazon raised her hips, hoping to spur her lover on. She needed that mouth on her pussy. Her passion rose, but Cassandra suddenly stopped.
“Turn around. I want to take you from behind.”
Equally disappointed and aroused, Diana obeyed the command. At this moment, she would do almost anything to make Cassandra fuck her. It was not just a bodily need, there was also an inner voice urging her on to submit to her lover’s wishes. Filled with a sexual need she had never known before Diana did not realize that the inner voice was not her own. Somebody else was manipulating her thoughts. Therefore distracted, the amazon did not notice her lover to switch the wine bottle for another one, filled with a magical potion that was powered by the blood of her first victim. With one hand she poured the content of the bottle over Diana’s back, while the other found her lover’s clit. With two fingers rubbing the little nub, she made sure that the amazon was still distracted. With the index finger of her other hand, she used the fluid to write a word on Diana’s back. The amazon shuddered at the opposing sensations, the heat from her core and the cool liquid on her back. She turned her head slightly.
“That feels good. What are you doing? Are you painting something?”
“Yes, your skin is a beautiful canvas. I am writing the word gift, for you are as a gift to me.”
It was a bold lie. The word Cassandra had written in ancient Greek did not mean ‘gift’, but ‘gift to the Gods’. She was marking the amazon as the sacrifice for her ritual. Diana was too distracted by the other hand, the one that was still circling her clit, to discover the lie. She wanted more, wanted to be filled by Cassandra. She begged her lover.
“Oh yes, you are a gift as well. But please, I need you inside. Make me come.”
“Well, since you ask so nicely.”
Without preamble, she pushed two fingers into Diana’s vagina and started to fuck her forcefully, while still teasing the clit with her other hand. Under her breath, she began to chant in ancient Greek. Soon she added a third finger, fucking Diana deeper and deeper. For several minutes she kept going, feeling the amazon nearing her climax. She timed it perfectly and pushed Diana over the edge by suddenly pinching her clit, just as she had finished her incantation. At the same time, a crescendo of cries from the outside announced a series of orgasms by the women in the other tents. Diana had come with a loud shout as well, in her fucked out state not noticing that a major shift had happened. Cassandra of course knew very well what it meant. The ritual had worked. She had awoken a Goddess!

The Triumph
Suddenly a booming voice could be heard throughout the camp, speaking ancient Greek.
“Bow down before me or suffer. I am your Goddess!”
Cassandra had kept teasing her lover, making sure she was as horny as hell. She wanted her to be distracted, when the Goddess arrived. She stopped and put on a confused face.
“Who is that? Let me check it out.”
Diana groaned in disappointment. She had been on the brink of a climax, when her lover withdrew. Cassandra quickly put on some clothes and left the tent. The amazon followed her, but stopped at the entrance. A red-haired woman with eerie white eyes and old amazon style warrior garb stood in the camp. Suddenly lightning appeared at the tips of her finger and was sent into one of the cars, destroying it. Diana realized that this situation called for Wonder Woman, not Diana Prince. Within seconds, she had changed into her uniform and left the tent to confront this intruder.
“What do you want?”
The stranger turned to her. It suddenly occurred to Diana that she was beautiful.
“I told you, I want you to bow down and worship me. I am Velasca, your Goddess.”
“We do not bow for anyone, even a so-called Goddess.”
“Oh, you want to challenge me? I will have you on your knees.”
She raised her arm and lightning flew towards Wonder Woman. A sudden vision had appeared in Diana’s mind, showing her kneeling before the Goddess, but despite the distraction she managed to cross her arms in time and to catch the lightning bolt with her bracers. The other woman sneered.
“You use magic items as protection? Well, then take this.”
She jumped at Wonder Woman and hit her with her fist. Diana was thrown back, but jumped up immediately. The punch had been very strong, but nothing she had not experienced before. Soon they were exchanging kicks and blows, with Wonder Woman slowly getting the upper hand. It seemed her opponent had noticed this as well, because suddenly Velasca drew her sword. She managed to cut Diana’s arm, before the amazon could pull her own weapon. Wonder Woman side-stepped the next attack and used the moment to draw her own sword. They were both skilled fighters and exchanged a flurry of attacks and counter attacks. For a while it seemed they were equally matched, but slowly Wonder Woman managed to gain an upper hand again. She was able to catch some strikes with her bracers or shield, which gave her the advantage.
Confident that she would win, Wonder Woman allowed her opponent some room to stand back up after a fall. Suddenly Cassandra appeared from the side. She was wielding the sword they had found at the dig and tried to hit the intruder.
“Go away. You are not allowed to hurt my girls.”
Diana tried to warn her, but it was too late. Within the blink of an eye, the Goddess had disarmed and caught her. She held her with one arm and threatened her with her own sword. When Wonder Woman tried to intervene, she quickly held the sword to her victim’s throat.
“Stop! Drop all your weapons and armor or I will kill this woman.”
Diana considered her options. She was too far away to get to Cassandra in time. She tried to reason.
“How do I know you will not kill her anyway?”
“If you drop your weapons and armor, I will not harm her. And if you promise me that you won’t use your weapons again during this fight, I will not only let her go, but I will also drop my own sword.”
Wonder Woman knew that without her bracers she would no longer be protected against the woman’s lightning attacks, but she saw no other option for now than to comply. She had to hope she would manage to evade most of those attacks and to go into an infight. The last few minutes had shown that she was stronger. She was sure she could beat her, if she managed to get close enough. Decision made she stood straight.
“Okay, I give you my word.”
Velasca sneered.
“Wise decision from a woman who will soon give me her body as well.”
A vision hit Diana of kneeling naked before the Goddess towering above her. She did not understand where these visions came from, even though she would admit that Velasca was stunningly beautiful. With a shake of her head, she dispelled those images. She dropped her shield and sword. When Velasca released her captive, she also dropped the Lasso of Hestia, the bracers and the body armor. Her opponent responded by dropping the sword. The woman had an ego problem, but she seemed to be true to her word. Diana could not know that she just fell for a well-planned trap. Cassandra’s attack had been just for show, to create exactly this situation where Wonder Woman had voluntarily given up her powerful weapons and armor. Those would have been her main advantage, since her opponent had more powers than she had shown yet.
Both opponents took up a defensive stance. Just before the action started, another vision overcame Diana. This time she was on her back, naked, and opening her legs to offer the Goddess a view of her pussy. The distraction caused her to lose precious seconds, allowing Velasca to attack her with another lightning bolt. Wonder Woman still managed to turn away in time to avoid a full-frontal hit, but even this partial shot hurt like hell and sapped her of her strength. She did not know if her opponent’s power source was limited, but it was obvious, she could not risk it to find out. She would not be able to withstand too many of these bolts. Therefore, she needed to get close enough to stop the Goddess from using them at all.
With a quick side step, she avoided another lightning bolt and then went on the attack. Her plan worked. In a flurry of kicks, punches and parries, Velasca was unable to produce more lightning. Again, the amazon proved the slightly superior fighter, even though Velasca’s powerful hits did have an effect. Wonder Woman was not really used to fight such a mighty foe without protection. Still, she ignored the pain and kept attacking. She had always loved a challenge. Finally, she found an opening and jumped her enemy. Using all her strength, she managed to push her down and to hold her. A sudden urge to kiss the gorgeous Goddess distracted her. Therefore, she was completely surprised, when Velasca suddenly changed her form and turned into a roughly human sized tornado. The storm picked her up and propelled her many yards away, where she landed with a heavy thud.
Dazed as she was, it took Diana a moment to realize something was missing. The tornado had not only thrown her around like a ragdoll, it had also ripped off the clothes from her torso. She was naked except for her boots. Just like the Goddess wants me, came up as an unbidden thought until Diana could suppress it, but not without arousal filling her body. Still, Wonder Woman used all her willpower to get up slowly and to hide how much she was affected. She was not ashamed of her nakedness, had even often trained nude while wrestling with the other amazons. Although it did not help to stay calm, when the memory reminded her of the different type of naked wrestling that usually followed those training sessions. Especially since it often involved the loser being forced to service the winner, and she had the strong feeling it could be the result here as well. Her mind conjured images of kneeling before the imposing Goddess, being forced to lick her pussy.
Diana tried to get rid of these distracting thoughts, wondering where they came from. Had she looked to the side and seen the look of evil satisfaction on Cassandra’s face, she might have gotten an idea. However, before she managed to clear her mind, Velasca was suddenly upon her. A powerful punch had her reeling, before several brutal hooks into her unprotected side almost forced her to her knees. Being slightly bent over put her in the perfect position for the Goddess to use a roundhouse kick that sent Diana several yards through the air. Before she could get up, Velasca was again upon her and kicked her in the side. This was followed by a kick to her head, making the amazon see stars. Wonder Woman realized she was in trouble. With sheer force of will, she managed to clear her head enough to roll out of the way of the next kick.
Gathering her strength, she jumped up. Just when she wanted to prepare for the next round with Velasca, again a force invaded her mind. Instead of moving into a fighting crouch, it made her stand on parade and push out her chest, as if to present her breasts for inspection by the Goddess. Her enemy showed no mercy and used the distraction to hit Diana with another lightning bolt. This one was aimed with cruel intention at her crotch, which caused an explosion of pain to overwhelm the amazon. Wonder Woman was too dazed to react, when her opponent hit her with another lightning strike. Diana went down. Before she could get up, Velasca stood over her and rained a series of brutal punches on her face and body. The Goddess got a grip on Diana’s hair. Holding her head, she kneed the amazon with full force in the face. Then she used her grip to whirl Wonder Woman around and smash her face onto the hood of a car. Two powerful liver shots broke Diana’s resistance.
Tightly held in this position, Wonder Woman could not see Cassandra appear at their side. She knelt next to the Goddess and helped her step into a harness with a huge, ten-inch phallus, before moving back again. Diana only learned what had happened when something pushed against her nether lips. Velasca kicked her legs further apart and then started to push. Soon the head of the phallus was forced into Diana’s vagina. She groaned when the massive tool entered her, but she was a Demigoddess herself. She could take it. Soon Velasca fucked her with steady force. To Wonder Woman’s horror, she enjoyed to be taken by the Goddess. It felt good, incredibly good to be fucked with such a huge phallus. In her state, she was completely unaware that Cassandra had once again invaded her mind, stimulating her lust center and manipulating her feelings. Pleasure overwhelmed Diana and she came with a moan. The Goddess triumphed.
“Yeah, you love being my bitch. Soon you will even beg to be taken by your Goddess.”
Diana wanted to answer defiantly, but was distracted by another vision, showing them from behind. She saw herself bent over and impaled by the massive tool of her glorious Goddess. Pleasure raced through her body and centered in her stuffed pussy. She felt the wetness slowly leak out. As if answering an unspoken prayer, Velasca began to move again. Soon she was fucking Diana with the same force as before. As a Goddess, Velasca had unlimited stamina. She proved it by fucking Wonder Woman for three hours without slowing down, in the process reducing the woman into a whimpering mess of lust. Diana did not know if she should feel happy or disappointed when the Goddess finally pulled out. Her confusion turned into alarm, when she felt the head of the phallus press against her anus. She tried to struggle.
“No! It’s too big.”
“Quiet! You will take it! You want to take it.”
Velasca easily overpowered the exhausted amazon. Diana whimpered when the head of the phallus pushed through the tight ring of muscles. Inch by inch, the fake-dick pumped deeper into her virgin asshole. It hurt terribly, but to Wonder Woman’s amazement it felt good as well. She received pleasure from being sodomized! Unaware of the manipulation of her mind still going on, it turned her world view upside down. Within the amazon culture, sodomy had a special status. It only happened in a Dom/sub relationship, where the dominant lover would fuck her submissive in the asshole. Getting turned on by it, even loving it, meant to Diana that at least her body wanted to submit to Velasca. It wanted to be dominated by the beautiful Goddess. For the moment, she had enough will power to resist the temptation even though she felt it slowly crumble the longer Velasca fucked her. The first powerful orgasm came as a shock, causing a crack in her sense of self. Once again, the Goddess showed off her stamina, fucking the amazon for three more hours.
At the end, Diana was only holding on by a thread. Having come three more times from being fucked in the asshole had slowly eroded her strength, physically and mentally. The knowledge that she got off from it had shattered her. When the massive tool plopped out of her asshole, a loud groan escaped her mouth. She could not have said if it was caused by pain or disappointment. It was devastating to realize that she wanted more, wanted the Goddess to fuck her some more. Velasca fondled the amazon’s pussy, feeling her wetness. Suddenly she let loose a very small version of her lightning bolt into the cunt of her victim. At this intensity and close range, it felt sensational and caused Diana to immediately climax. Velasca chuckled.
“You are so wet for your Goddess. You need me more than you need the air to breath, don’t you.”
Weakly Diana tried to shake her head no to deny it. Feeling these last signs of resistance, Velasca tightened her grip on the amazon’s hair. She forced her around and down onto her knees. The Goddess snarled.
“It’s time to worship your Goddess. Open up and show me that you want to be my bitch.”
Before her mind caught on and could stop it, she opened her mouth and allowed Velasca to push the head of the phallus inside. She tried to bite down on it to halt its further progress, but a sudden touch on her pussy distracted her. She felt a soft tongue explore her folds at the same time as the distraction allowed Velasca to force the phallus in deeper, causing the amazon to gag from the size of it, but also from the taste of shit. A mixture of drool and vomit ran down Diana’s chin and dropped onto her breasts. The humiliation shattered the amazon’s mind even further. She was no longer able to resist and allowed the Goddess to rape her oral orifice. The skilled tongue that played with her pussy meant that she got aroused despite the degradation, just as her devious enemies had planned.
Wonder Woman tried to relax her throat to be able to deep-throat the huge tool. She had the sudden urge to impress the Goddess and to show her that she could take everything. With the phallus deep in her throat and her nose pressed into Velasca’s pussy, she felt the pleasure almost drown her. Caught in the situation, she did not notice one of Cassandra’s girls appear with a camera and film the whole interaction. She was only concentrated on the tongue in her vagina and the majestic Goddess taking her mouth. Finally, it was too much. She climaxed with a muffled groan, the juices splaying from her pussy. Velasca slowly pulled out and then removed the harness. She looked deeply in the amazon’s eyes.
“Now, bitch, it is time to thank your Goddess. You will now service me.”
“Thank you, my Goddess.”
Wonder Woman was so shaken, that she followed the command without hesitation. Almost reverently, she touched the pubic mound with her tongue. Then she moved it along to outline Velasca’s sex. She explored the entrance before slowly pushing her tongue inside. Diana enjoyed the taste of the juices that were flowing freely. At the same time, that other skilled tongue was still busy licking her own pussy, keeping her buzzing with arousal. Together with the still ongoing mental manipulation of Diana’s lust center, it made her feel unparalleled pleasure from the situation, just as her enemies had planned. Servicing the Goddess and submitting to her would become the most fulfilling sexual experience in the amazon’s life. Soon she would crave it like nothing else.
Unaware of the trap slowly closing around her, Diana tongue-fucked Velasca earnestly. Valiantly she tried to suppress her own orgasm. She just knew that the Goddess had to come first. When Velasca finally climaxed and bathed her face with cum, she immediately came herself with the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. It was the final straw that shattered her old persona. From this moment, she accepted Velasca’s dominance. She did not need any encouragement to bow down even further and to kiss Velasca’s boots as a sign of her submission. Cassandra, who was the one kneeling behind the amazon, exchanged a satisfied look with the Goddess. The plan had worked perfectly.
Later Cassandra watched as Velasca used Wonder Woman’s lasso as a leash for her new bitch, making the amazon swear eternal servitude on it. Afterwards Velasca gave her fuck toy another test ride. Cassandra looked on in amusement. She knew that her plan had worked even better than the Goddess was aware of. Cassandra was not only the sorceress who had manipulated Diana during the last few days. She had also implanted some seeds in Velasca’s brain from the first moment she had contacted her telepathically. It was much more subtle than with Wonder Woman, but if need be, she could make her follow any suggestion. That she had so much power came from a secret nobody knew. Cassandra was actually older than both Diana and Velasca, for she was Circe, the most powerful sorceress of ancient Greece. And as a daughter of Helios and Hecate, she was a Goddess herself. With her powers of magic and deception, she had avoided the downfall that hit so many other Gods and Goddesses.
Through the millennia, she had learned to perfect her powers. She also preferred subtlety and to rule from the shadows. It made her less of a target for so called god killers and other superheroes. She would pose as Velasca’s prophetess and let her believe that she was in charge. If necessary, she would simply stir her in the right direction. Right now, she sent in the disciples to distract the Goddess. It was time for Cassandra to have some more fun with Wonder Woman. While Velasca fucked most of the disciples in a giant orgy, she had only Arianna stay with her. And now her fun began. Diana knelt before the sorceress, while Arianna fucked her from behind. Cassandra looked down on the fallen hero in evil satisfaction.
“I did tell you that Arianna would give you a test ride soon, didn’t I? But then, I am a prophetess.” She chuckled. “And yeah, I know you love to take it so submissively.”
Which was true, actually, since she was mentally stimulating the lust center in Diana’s brain, further deepening her conditioning. Nothing got the amazon off quicker than to be taken like a slut by the Goddess or by one of her disciples. Soon her girls would get a shot as well, but first it was her time. Cassandra pulled the superhero’s face into her pussy.
“It’s time to service the woman who offered you to the Goddess.”
Obediently Diana started licking. It was her new purpose in life.
The end

AN:
Quick information about the character Velasca, who originated on the tv show Xena: Warrior Princess (contains spoilers for that show).
Velasca starts out as a strong and ambitious, but human amazon. Because of her lust for power, she becomes the enemy of Xena and especially Gabrielle, who is an adopted amazon princess. The struggle escalates, when Velasca manages to consume a piece of ambrosia, which makes her a Goddess (of chaos). Xena and Gabrielle manage to stop her by dropping her into a stream of molten lava, which imprisons her. That is the last we see of Velasca on the show.