Little more about me & my superheroine fetish

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm still the new guy & I already introduced my myself as you seen here: viewtopic.php?p=204403#p204403

As I mentioned before, I have superheroine & spandex fetish like few folks on here, I'm not unique. I said that I tried to come up with few stories or 2, but I'm not as creative as alot if y'all on here. Maybe a post a meme or something.

My spandex & superheroine fetishism had somewhat made me becoming weirdly more interest in superheroine spandex costume design ever since I learned dye sublimation & how it design Spidey & non-Spidey superhero suits as we see on cosplayers. I stepped up on
my Photoshop skills to learn to design these suits & got 2 upcoming cosplays on the way. I design few superheroine suits on the side as you see her with Firestar from the X-Men.

Me finally having cosplay foreplay with an ex has further unlocked fueled my superheroine & spandex fetish. I always been attracted to women in spandex, whether be in bodysuits (obviously), leggings, cycling gear( another my favorite), etc. It's obvious that I'm freaky nerd that my lifelong love of superheroes is also partly responsible for my fetish. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Attachments
firestarwip2.jpg
firestarwip2.jpg (65.29 KiB) Viewed 7271 times
20230331_120427.jpg
20230331_120427.jpg (160.69 KiB) Viewed 7271 times
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
shevek
Producer
Producer

If you can design unique and original cosplay suits as amazing-looking as that Firestar one, I'd hire you to make them, and I'm sure other producers on here might do as well.

Could be a cool little cottage industry for convention-going cosplayers, as well, who would no longer have to rely on either buying commercial
stuff from the Internet or the painstaking weeks of making a costume at home. You could start your own bespoke business.

Love to see what you'll get up to, and yes some of us here share the same love for the tightest fabric known to humanity.
Welcome to the Forum!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Last edited by Evil Spider 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Nice work. :)
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
If you can design unique and original cosplay suits as amazing-looking as that Firestar one, I'd hire you to make them, and I'm sure other producers on here might do as well.

Could be a cool little cottage industry for convention-going cosplayers, as well, who would no longer have to rely on either buying commercial
stuff from the Internet or the painstaking weeks of making a costume at home. You could start your own bespoke business.

Love to see what you'll get up to, and yes some of us here share the same love for the tightest fabric known to humanity.
Welcome to the Forum!
Thanks for the welcome. That’s cool by me. It’s now possible to print in color spandex & testing the waters with me ordering my new Venom suit from Printcostume, which is gonna be printed in purple fabric. And starting bespoke business looks interesting. I can serve both cosplayers & fetishists alike since there’s a market anyway.

I just gonna specialize in non-Spidey zentai suits since Spidey suits are already covered by other bespoke makers. And they easier to make in my honest opinion. I find out that companies can also just print the patterns & kinda cheaper & cost cutting since I want some of my suits be sewn in certain way & DHL shipping cost $15 on every suit that I ordered. Now that they can print in color fabric, I can just order patterns with different color parts so I can sew them myself.

But suits like Firestar that I did, I still got use for dye sublimation if the suits are extremely complex to print like hers & dye sub suits are still dope. All I now gotta do is completely master my Photoshop & spandex sewing skills and I’m all set. :supes:
Last edited by Heroineaddicted 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

VegaTaxeca wrote:
11 months ago
Nice work. :)

Thanks. :smart:
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Here’s another one that I’m working on with Ultimate Invisible Woman since I like this variation than her mainstream 616 counterpart
Attachments
E43746C6-5E26-4310-8FC3-9857144EAD00.jpeg
E43746C6-5E26-4310-8FC3-9857144EAD00.jpeg (46.68 KiB) Viewed 7088 times
38C52054-37FF-42CF-BF0A-1FF1FED3F632.jpeg
38C52054-37FF-42CF-BF0A-1FF1FED3F632.jpeg (108.88 KiB) Viewed 7088 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I’m making Monica Rambeau as Spectrum in Mighty Avengers era in the wake of The Marvels trailer release yesterday.
Attachments
A739398D-BD70-4FA3-AF9C-A2C87893D918.jpeg
A739398D-BD70-4FA3-AF9C-A2C87893D918.jpeg (85.83 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
28A7AA86-0C5E-40B5-8AE6-C4415FF76801.jpeg
28A7AA86-0C5E-40B5-8AE6-C4415FF76801.jpeg (316.54 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I did Young Justice version of Saturn Girl
Attachments
4E77DD90-0BD3-4F96-8445-01304C30EF6A.jpeg
4E77DD90-0BD3-4F96-8445-01304C30EF6A.jpeg (26.99 KiB) Viewed 6949 times
9AE11B48-0AB5-4F3B-A974-1C8E741AEC9A.jpeg
9AE11B48-0AB5-4F3B-A974-1C8E741AEC9A.jpeg (25.58 KiB) Viewed 6949 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I’m worked on pattern of Captain Universe Tamara Devoux from Jonathan Hickman’s Avengers run. Hasn’t appear since the 2nd Secret War arc ended.
Attachments
IMG_1302.jpeg
IMG_1302.jpeg (79.51 KiB) Viewed 6891 times
IMG_1303.png
IMG_1303.png (565.91 KiB) Viewed 6891 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

So I finally watch Supergirl: Legion of Superheroes & I think the movie is ok. However, Kara & her mom Alura’s suit design from the beginning of the movie during Krypton’s last days looks interesting. Looks like I had another suit idea to design.
Attachments
IMG_1308.jpeg
IMG_1308.jpeg (177.58 KiB) Viewed 6829 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Since I just got my new, improved Symbiote Venom suit from PrintCostume, I hope my dream of having either Silk and/or Black Cat, either photo shoot or foreplay wise. 😏
Attachments
IMG_1317.jpeg
IMG_1317.jpeg (286.2 KiB) Viewed 6751 times
IMG_1315.jpeg
IMG_1315.jpeg (295.44 KiB) Viewed 6751 times
IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg (713.43 KiB) Viewed 6751 times
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I want to get a good, high quality Venom mask with his tongue stick out & all. I might have to model it & 3d print myself.
Evil Spider wrote:
10 months ago
Heroineaddicted wrote:
10 months ago
Since I just got my new, improved Symbiote Venom suit from PrintCostume, I hope my dream of having either Silk and/or Black Cat, either photo shoot or foreplay wise. 😏
I'd pull that dominant black Venom spandex immediately on!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My girlfriend, sister, her GF and I all cosplay as Gwenom, silk, Gwen and sometimes gender swapped black suit spiderman....some.of the hottest cosplays and fun we have ever had especially at NYCC
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

OH I know it was. 🔥🔥
batgirl1969 wrote:
10 months ago
My girlfriend, sister, her GF and I all cosplay as Gwenom, silk, Gwen and sometimes gender swapped black suit spiderman....some.of the hottest cosplays and fun we have ever had especially at NYCC
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I’m doing Jean Grey’s new costume based on her Hellfire Gala by Russell Dauterman. She’s also one of my favorites, too. 😁
Attachments
IMG_1321.jpeg
IMG_1321.jpeg (48.2 KiB) Viewed 6602 times
IMG_1322.jpeg
IMG_1322.jpeg (71.59 KiB) Viewed 6602 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

As I mentioned earlier on this thread, I finally saw Supergirl Legion of Superheroes couple weeks ago & think is meh. But I did find the spandex suits that Kara & her mom Alura wore back in flashback in the beginning interesting & made bodysuit patterns of them. I need to do some tweaks of course, but I finally made them.
Attachments
IMG_1339.jpeg
IMG_1339.jpeg (379.32 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
IMG_1340.jpeg
IMG_1340.jpeg (345.64 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I might do Wasp pattern.
Attachments
IMG_1352.jpeg
IMG_1352.jpeg (306.89 KiB) Viewed 6201 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Even tho, this somewhat not superheroine-related, it somewhat related to my interests in costume design. I like how this breaks down on how different Batsuits are made & the mechanics behind them. I was especially interested on how they manage to make Batfleck one piece cowl turntable.

I always like Schumacher Batsuit designs, even tho I’m still prefer Keaton era Batman films. Yeah ppl didn’t like Batman Forever & Batman & Robin, they wasn’t that bad & I find them enjoyable to watch just like I was a kid. I especially find Alicia Silverstone Batgirl sexy 🤤 & this further fuel my skintight fetish, even tho I’m misting into spandex.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I seen an interesting FB post & this link about Star Trek TNG suits from the first season. https://startrekcostumeguide.com/tng-un ... -analysis/
Even tho I’m not a Trekkie, I did watch it & enjoy it. It’s interesting to learn that the suits are made from jumbo spandex, which only stretch in 2 ways vertically. That posse problem with as it dig the cast members’ shoulders & thus developing back problems, especially Sir Patrick Stewart who was inform by his chiropractor that he would suffer irreversible back problems if he continue to wear it. So the costume designers made tweaks to the suits to address this & make actors comfortable.

Another problem of they had with the suit made from jumbo spandex is the terrible odor they contain after the actors bring in it for long periods of time filming. 🤢😖 New costume designer Bob Blackman joined Season 3 & ditch spandex all together in favor of wool as detailed in this article: https://www.fastcompany.com/3022935/how ... ns-spandex

Good thing spandex has came a long way now it’s can stretch 4 ways & folks can fit comfortably in one piece bodysuits like Spidey suits & rompers. Interesting, couple of fabric stores still selling jumbo spandex I think cuz of Trekkie cosplayers want to replicate S1 suits down to the core, even tho it’s not recommended since it’s 2 ways & only good for as decorative appliqués. They also can get it printed in different shades of that exact tone of color since it’s now possible to print in colored fabrics not just white.

Even tho this topic has little to do with superheroines, this topic does show my interest in how spandex evolved & what difference 2-way & 4-way stretch are, which why 4-way is superior & why making sex, comfortable, tight heroine outfits possible.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Clearly we're living in the golden age of spandex material development. Sadly, so few superhero films seem to want to put their characters in the material.

:wavecry:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah. But don’t feel sad. At least we got SHIP films, fetish market, & cosplayers willing to do what big name studios won’t. Hell, I can say that I now know about the material than they do. I just gonna enjoy my superheroine & spandex fetish in peace & try my best to contribute. 😁
DrDominator9 wrote:
8 months ago
Clearly we're living in the golden age of spandex material development. Sadly, so few superhero films seem to want to put their characters in the material.

:wavecry:
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well I saw the Flash & it’s meh for me. But despite the movie setbacks & didn’t live up to expectations, Sasha’s Supergirl impressed me. I’m one of folks who’s enjoy her despite some of toxic discourse/debates on here. This a multiverse story, y’all. I’m a Supes fan along with bring Venom’s too.

I’m bummed that there’s now zero chance she will be back & get her own movie. But I’m tempted to try to make a replicate of her suit by starting with her unique House of EL glyph, which is both similar & different from Cavill’s Kal. I manage to test print it so I can see if I can print textures very well & I did. Now I can do the legit design once I get the writings on the S glyph on.

I also already made a repeated texture pattern of her suit, which I would like to see it printed on in colored fabric instead of typical dye sub suits.

And I’m interested in her new costume from the comics coming to life in cosplay, too.
Attachments
IMG_1372.jpeg
IMG_1372.jpeg (435.06 KiB) Viewed 5870 times
IMG_1371.jpeg
IMG_1371.jpeg (432.97 KiB) Viewed 5870 times
Last edited by Heroineaddicted 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I liked Supergirl in the movie. She was fine.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last week, Marvel post Mary Jane as Jackpot since she gained superpowers once again. Art by Humberto Ramos. I think is 👎🏾& I'm not alone since alot ppl have the exact sentiment on the reveal. I seen better MJ fanart, especially her as a Spider Sona.

I'm not feeling Jeb Wells' run on TASM & just recently dropped it. The only comics I'm now ready are Superman books, X-Men, & Venom.

I'm make a pattern of a heroine's skintight bodysuit design if I like it, but not this not one of it unless somebody commissioned me.
Attachments
20230712_203545.jpg
20230712_203545.jpg (336.79 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well, I was talking about how I dislike Jeb Wells' current ASM & Mary Jane's awful Jackpot costume design. It just announced that Ms. Marvel not just getting resurrected (we seen this coming) but also becoming a mutant & bring co-written by MCU Kamala actress herself, Iman Vellani. https://ew.com/books/iman-vellani-writi ... vel-comic/ Very interesting timing given that The Fallen Friend issue came out yesterday & still keeping her Inhuman heritage.

I always thought she always she associate with Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers cuz she inherent Ms. Marvel name, albeit very loosely as of recent Kamala not that connected her other than some comic events & her might be little associated with the X-Men maybe further drifting her connection with her. IDK we'll see.

I couldn't get into Ms. Marvel & I think Captain Marvel book is ok, but I do find her new costume interesting, tho despite being obvious the classic X-Men blue & yellow spandex uniform look. And still having her trademark logo. Jaime McKelvie hits the nail with costume design as always. I'm curious if I'm gonna see her costume in cosplay compare to her MCU one that I'm already see.
Attachments
20230714_141612.jpg
20230714_141612.jpg (250.84 KiB) Viewed 5707 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I already mentioned that I'm working on Ultimate Invisible Woman/Sue Storm pattern.
ZAOzBhn.png
ZAOzBhn.png (4.33 MiB) Viewed 5619 times
sswip.jpg
sswip.jpg (44.37 KiB) Viewed 5619 times
This is just a minor update on it by making tweaks on it & finally 3d print the Fantastic 4 logo as shown here:
20230719_084716.jpg
20230719_084716.jpg (612.25 KiB) Viewed 5619 times
I just now need to spray paint it although I wish I can print it in multiple colors, but it is what it is. Anyway, I would love to see this more of this cosplay since I don't see her & F4 cosplays that much & I like her more than her 616 counterpart.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Shouldn't Sue Storm be easy? You just show an empty picture and say it is while she is invisible. :giggle:

(Otherwise, nice work, thanks for sharing.)
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

😆😆 I wouldn’t mind see just her costume while in invisible mode.
VegaTaxeca wrote:
8 months ago
Shouldn't Sue Storm be easy? You just show an empty picture and say it is while she is invisible. :giggle:

(Otherwise, nice work, thanks for sharing.)
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I kinda done with Young Justice Saturn girl here:
saturng.jpg
saturng.jpg (46.35 KiB) Viewed 5535 times
It would be interesting to see a female cosplayer dress up as her. 😁
20230722_150136.jpg
20230722_150136.jpg (16.99 KiB) Viewed 5535 times
20230722_152930.jpg
20230722_152930.jpg (63.84 KiB) Viewed 5535 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I finally doing Invincible's Atom Eve cosplay suit pattern after procrastination:
atevewip.jpg
atevewip.jpg (51.52 KiB) Viewed 5215 times
Atom-EveProfile.png
Atom-EveProfile.png (167.38 KiB) Viewed 5215 times
Can't wait til Season 2 of Invisible!
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I really need to design more heroines skintight pattern outside of Marvel & DC since Atom Eve is the first that I did.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Her current chest logo is very ingenious.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

😆 They blame it on creativity confusion or animation limitations when folks pointed that out in Reddit & other forums, but come on, man.
joejanus wrote:
6 months ago
Her current chest logo is very ingenious.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Look like I found another one: another Invincible character Dupli-Kate.
IMG_1408.jpeg
IMG_1408.jpeg (45.82 KiB) Viewed 4852 times
IMG_1407.png
IMG_1407.png (113.37 KiB) Viewed 4852 times
I might do Shrinking Rae or do another Invisible Woman suit next.
IMG_1409.png
IMG_1409.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 4852 times
Heroineaddicted wrote:
6 months ago
I really need to design more heroines skintight pattern outside of Marvel & DC since Atom Eve is the first that I did.
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

There this article that just published today about the topic of superheroes & spandex: https://www.inverse.com/culture/spandex ... es-history

I’m kinda familiar with the history of the fabric, which is first invented in the 50s to make as an alternative of rubber & it’s an anagram of expands. And how bright colorful skintight suits are more acceptable in the current superhero genre compared when it’s started in Hollywood, even tho not all are spandex. My only gripe about the article is she overlooked Blade since he’s the blueprint of current generation of superhero movie genre before the X-Men movie, but that’s a topic for another day.

An the article pointed out that Wonder Woman suit get colorful in her further appearances. She’s not the only one & both the MCU & DCU are now starting to embracing comic accurate suit designs such as Hugh Jackman’s return as Wolverine in upcoming Deadpool 3. The article also mentioned sportswear being slick & skintight & I should mention that spandex clothes are not 100% spandex & it’s mostly mix, given that most activewear are either mostly polyester/spandex or nylon/spandex combination.

And now technology are advanced that you make unique, retro, sexy skintight spandex clothes that I’m able to do like with my Venom & Young Justice Zod suits. Looks like spandex are here to stay. 😁
shevek
Producer
Producer

Heroineaddicted wrote:
5 months ago
There this article that just published today about the topic of superheroes & spandex: https://www.inverse.com/culture/spandex ... es-history

And now technology are advanced that you make unique, retro, sexy skintight spandex clothes that I’m able to do like with my Venom & Young Justice Zod suits. Looks like spandex are here to stay. 😁
Great history piece! I thought they weren't going to deal at all with the fetish element, until in the final two paragraphs, they basically did in a nutshell, even though they showed poor editing skills by putting the word "costume" twice in the same sentence:

“Those costumes still have that same effect of showing strength and sexuality through musculature and tight-fitting costumes,” Valencia says.

“In a very real way, that’s always been part of the appeal of superheroes: modeling an idealized body type..."

but they also left open-ended the possibility of a politically correct attack on it.

"...which is an entirely different sort of conversation to be had.”

Here's hoping they never get around to it, since that "conversation" has already been beaten to death via "body image" hit pieces in so many other shill publications and websites in the past few years.

Good find, Heroineaddicted!
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

shevek wrote:
5 months ago
Heroineaddicted wrote:
5 months ago

Great history piece! I thought they weren't going to deal at all with the fetish element, until in the final two paragraphs, they basically did in a nutshell, even though they showed poor editing skills by putting the word "costume" twice in the same sentence:

“Those costumes still have that same effect of showing strength and sexuality through musculature and tight-fitting costumes,” Valencia says.

“In a very real way, that’s always been part of the appeal of superheroes: modeling an idealized body type..."

but they also left open-ended the possibility of a politically correct attack on it.

"...which is an entirely different sort of conversation to be had.”

Here's hoping they never get around to it, since that "conversation" has already been beaten to death via "body image" hit pieces in so many other shill publications and websites in the past few years.

Good find, Heroineaddicted!
Thanks. You made couple points with the first of a poorly edited sentence & could wrote "Those costumes still have that same effect of showing strength and sexuality through musculature and tight-fitting bodysuits." instead. I took my time to write my this review of the article.

You pointing out they finally mentioned the fetish elements til the very end. Funny, I talked about how the superhero genre always have fetish elements couple months ago. It was never a new phenomenon & its well known of how Wonder Woman was made of course because of her creator have bondage fetish(which explains her lasso) & a swinger. Recent times just thinly disguised & somewhat openly embraced like from Chris Claremont's run on X-Men books.

And I think there's an old article somewhere that finally address the genre's fetish elements & I'm gonna share it if I can find it.

And that "body image" thinkpiece has been done to the death & tiresome. 😆😆
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroineaddicted wrote:
10 months ago
I’m doing Jean Grey’s new costume based on her Hellfire Gala by Russell Dauterman. She’s also one of my favorites, too. 😁

Update: I finally add the X design Jean's suit pattern
InCollage_20231025_143543084.jpg
InCollage_20231025_143543084.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 4503 times
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Came across this review from Sammy Voodoo from www.tpowis.net reviewing poorly made Shego cosplay.

She do look sexy in Shego suit & fully agree with her critique of it since it’s not stretchy p, which is first offense since bodysuits have to 4-way stretch & poorly sewn since some parts of the costume ripped. Good thing that there’s options of better Shego suits out there & can print spandex suits with complex designs such as hers.