SilverBat: Prey by Lee Carl Productions - NOW AVAILABLE!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

Now available at SHG-Media, SilverBat: Prey starring Alicia C. Moon!

Infuriated at vigilantes targeting his business, villainous gang leader Black Skull decides to strike back. The first vigilante in his crosshairs is SilverBat. Lured into an ambush, SilverBat is beaten, groped, captured, and humiliated before eventually being turned into a sexual plaything for Black Skull and his allies. But that's not enough. Black Skull vows that SilverBat is just the first of many.

Containts: Beatdown, Face Blows, Belly Punching, Low Blows, Groping, KOs, Sim Sex, Sim BJ, Sim Spit-Roast, Slapping, Topless Nudity, Chloro Attacks, Dragging, Electric Shock, and more!

Product Link:
https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 00712ea275

NOTE: I tried adding the trailer, but for some reason, this forum doesn't want to allow it. Apologies.

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: LeeCarlProducti
IG: lee_carl_films
Attachments
SilverBat Prey.jpg
SilverBat Prey.jpg (864.88 KiB) Viewed 3675 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (445.94 KiB) Viewed 3675 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (539.04 KiB) Viewed 3675 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (571.61 KiB) Viewed 3675 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (627.02 KiB) Viewed 3675 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (615.11 KiB) Viewed 3675 times
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Amazing. I loved every second of it. Love Alicia C. Moon as SilverBat and I especially love that she is wearing the Batgirl suit similar to the one that Alicia Silverstone wore in the Batman & Robin movie.

I especially love that she is not killed in the end. I know some like that, I don't myself so I was happy.

Great movie.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Looks good.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Amazeballs. Alicia bears a resemblance to Alicia Silverstone. I wonder whether her stage name was chosen for that reason, or if it's just a coincidence. My head cannon is that she's really into the source material!