NEW: Perils of Batgirl - Powder-ific! Released - Jim Weathers Productions

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Jim Weathers Productions Presents:
"The Perils of Batgirl: Powder-rific!"
Previews and clip available at: www.jimweathers.com

Howdy all,

Just letting you know that my latest video, "The Perils of Batgirl - Powder-rific", starring Angela Sommers and Candle has just been released on my clips store.

Synopsis:

Catwoman brings in the flattened form of Batgirl (see video #1417), and lays her on a table. Batgirl has been flattened by Catwoman’s Two-Dimenion-a-fier ray. She leaves, and then Batgirl pops back into form, due to her automatic three dimension restorer in her utility belt. Catwoman comes back and Batgirl confronts her. Batgirl moves to deliver a Batgirl kick, but is smashed by an unknown force. Giggling is heard, and it turns out that Catwoman isn’t alone. She has given her kittens invisibility pills, and they attack Batgirl. Batgirl can’t defend herself against the invisible kittens and is knocked down. Catwoman delivers the final blow, by kicking Batgirl in the face.

Batgirl awakens to find herself strapped down to a slab, with a vibrator between her legs. Catwoman explains that this is her Vibrator Dehydrator, which will pull all the moisture from Batgirl’s body as she orgasms. Batgirl is helpless and comes numbers of times, while Catwoman gloats, and sucks on her stocking feet.

Batgirl has a final orgasm and turns into a pile of powder - which Catwoman gleefully displays.
Attachments
1435-Powderific-2.jpg
1435-Powderific-2.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 3354 times
1435-Powderific-3.jpg
1435-Powderific-3.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 3354 times
1435-Powderific.jpg
1435-Powderific.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3354 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What does Batman have to mix with the powder to rehydrate Batgirl??? I have some pretty dirty idea for sure!!! Lol another winner with this one!!! LOVE IT!!!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
What does Batman have to mix with the powder to rehydrate Batgirl??? I have some pretty dirty idea for sure!!!
Well I'm definitely ready as Batman to assist with Batgirl's recovery! :ybat:
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

“They are ready to rehydrate!”
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Don't sneeze.

It worked so well in the movie. :)
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
What does Batman have to mix with the powder to rehydrate Batgirl??? I have some pretty dirty idea for sure!!! Lol another winner with this one!!! LOVE IT!!!
Thanks... it was a lot of fun to shoot.
NYCboyblunder
Neophyte
Neophyte

I swear if I hit a big lottery, my people would reach out to you, and you would be funded generously to take the next year off from all other tasks and simply recreate every Bat gassing/ko/trap from the 60s show, with your own creative bent added to the scene; all inflicted upon poor Angela by your harem of beauties

I better go play my numbers, ya never know!!

:greedy: :D
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Underneath your user name here it says "Producer"
That's a typo.

It should say LEGEND
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
11 months ago
Underneath your user name here it says "Producer"
That's a typo.

It should say LEGEND
Thank you, sir. That is very kind.