Supergirl: A heroine razed

A darker, full bodied blend.
woop9912
Neophyte
Neophyte

The gunfire roared as the army desperately tried to hold off the advancing figure, though it was having no effect.

“Is this the best you can do?” The figure laughed lifting up a nearby car and hurling it at the group of soldiers.

They closed their eyes but the impact never came.

In front of them was a girl in a tight blue costume with red skirt, her cape and hair blowing in the wind.

She gently lowered the car and winked at the soldiers.

“You can leave this to me now guys.”

Supergirl placed her hands on her hips and glared at the oncoming villain

“The goddess of victory, defender of the weak, finally you show up” the large villain rumbled.

“If you were waiting for me, you could have just made an appointment.”

Supergirl folded her arms across her chest and pouted.

The villain disappeared faster than they looked capable of doing and reappeared right in front of Supergirl.

She looked up with a shocked expression and barely had time to block the huge blow that rained down on her.

The blow pushed her feet into the ground and she gritted her teeth.

“Guess someone needs to teach you some manners!”

Supergirl struck the villain square in the stomach sending them flying back into a building, rubble cascading down onto them.

Supergirl put her hand to her mouth.

“Whoops! maybe i over did it!” She gasped looking at the damaged building.

“Don’t worry about it Supergirl, thanks for the help we’ll clean….” A soldier began but stopped dead when they saw the rubble lifting and the villain standing completely unharmed.

“Pffft.” Supergirl flew at the enemy and fired a series of hard punches causing the villains head to snap back and them to fall to their knees

Supergirl carried on punching but noticed the blows weren’t having much effect.

She pulled back to hit as hard as she could and the villain caught her fist in their hand.

Supergirl looked stunned.

The villain pulled her in close and head butted Supergirl then viciously slapped her causing her to fly backwards and land in front of the soldiers.

One rushed forwards to help.

“You ok?” He helped her up and his eyes widened.

Supergirl felt something warm running down the side of her face and lifted her hand. It came away red.

“I’m.. im bleeding?” She said in a shaky voice

Before she could react the villain had rushed forward and painfully yanked supergirls arm behind her back then placed their hand on her neck.

Facing the soldiers the villain laughed

“This is your hero ?” Supergirl squirmed trying unsuccessfully to break free.

“Let..let her go!” One of the soldiers shouted.

“Sure have her back.”

The villain spin Supergirl around and launched a devastating fist into her stomach.

Supergirl moaned and fell to her knees, saliva dribbling onto her costume as she wheezed.

The villain kicked the heroine sending her flying into a nearby car.

She crashed to the floor and stood slowly.

Supergirl was cut and bruised and her costume had some tears.

Supergirl leaned on the destroyed car and wiped her face, her sleeve coming away stained red.

“This.. this isn’t over yet!” she shouted bursting towards the villain.

She crashed into the villain holding him round the stomach and flew straight into a nearby warehouse.

Supergirl began raining punches down on the villains face.

Her hair was stuck to her head with sweat from the exertion and she was panting.

The villain took each blow to the face and was smiling.

A sliver of fear ran through Supergirl but before she could react the villain grabbed her by the face and lifted her off the ground.

*Outside*

“You think she’s going to be alright? I’ve never seen anything leave a mark on her before”

“She’ll pull through she’s tough”

The soldiers were nervously discussing amongst themselves when a huge explosion rocked the warehouse.

A figure came bursting out of the roof and landed with a crash. Smoke rising from the crater, Supergirl stood, then collapsed.

The villain slowly approached and put one boot on Supergirl’s neck pressing down.

Supergirl tried with all her strength to force the boot away but couldn’t.

Slowly she began to lose consciousness until darkness over came her.

The villain lifted the boot off the heroine and began dragging her by the cape along the floor.

Somewhere in a remote facility someone watched the defeated heroine being dragged along. All was going according to plan.

End of chapter 1
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Fun start. Looking forward to where this goes.

Just an editorial note, use the singular "him" instead of "they" when referring to the villain in all cases in this story. For example, "sending him flying back into a building" rather than "sending them back into..."
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Will you be continuing this story?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025