Hollywood Ninja / Low Blow Action (Philippines)

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
shevek
Producer
Producer

This is what I was going to post last night but the board algorithm wouldn't let me for some reason.

I don't think this has been mentioned on the Forum before?

There's a cool producer from the Philippines by the name of Jeff Centauri - he's been at it for more than decade.
He has a Youtube channel called Hollywood Ninja.
https://www.youtube.com/@hollywoodninja/videos

And his website is called Low Blow Action, filled with female martial arts combat and superheroine adventures.
https://www.lowblowaction.com/
It does have lots of lengthy action clips available for sale, with endless sexy Filipino actresses who look like they're well-trained in combat.
Many of the characters wear some kind of variation of the Kill Bill outfit and have names like "Miss Bruce Lee" and "Miss Jackie Chan".

I think a bunch of folks on this Forum might be interested in investigating it further. And yes, there does seem to be a decent amount of peril.
Here are some sample clips from the Youtube list:

Superheroine combat: gorgeous ladies, tight costumes, added CGI. I'm wondering, however, why they spit out tons of water from their mouths when they are hit - enough that it covers the floor. There's no blood, and nobody has that much saliva. Maybe it's a Filipino aesthetic. Anyway, there's a full-length version available for download.

Female Bruce Lee. Beautiful actress, tight pants boots and gloves, but the top doesn't fit as well as it could. Just a small quibble - she's a great fighter.

Spy Girl. Lithe woman in tight exercise outfit takes on seven men with amazing fighting skills. Near the end it looks like she's about to get tied up, so most likely the full-length version has her tied up.

Gym Babes: part of a longer video called "Gym Bitch". Three spandexed women give each other a clinic in cuntbusting (hence the name of the site "Low Blow Action"). I don't know how they keep from getting aroused, but obviously Jeff wants to keep things PG-13.

Spider Girl. Drone footage which is probably part of a longer video. She looks gorgeous in that costume, but I'm not sure why Spider-Girl would get around on a bike, at least not in her superheroine form.

Zako Girls. Two beautiful girls in tight spandex outfits take on their foes in brutal hand-to-hand.

Kiki Kickers. An action spinoff on Groundhog Day, with the full-length available on the site. Supergirl costume and other tight ensembles.
Theme song, video game sequences. Maybe kind of a Scott Pilgrim feel.

Overwatch vs Metroid. I see these simple cosplay outfits a lot at Cons, actually. But I never get to see two fit and curvaceous Asian girls battling in them. Full-length available on the site,

Supergirl. This clip mostly has drone footage, but it's from a longer Supergirl movie which is available. Apparently, there is some serious peril
as Supergirl undergoes a beatdown.

Miss Jackie Chan. Beautiful and talented actress Mary Mar's screen test for this role. She does some complicated stunts and is definitely qualified to be Miss Jackie Chan, in the blue. The Miss Bruce Lee character is in the yellow costume. I just got a reply message from Jeff Centauri, who says he's working on finishing a Lee vs Chan movie right now, but I think there are some previous clips from these two characters.

The Avengers vs Justice League vs One Punch Man

A comic book store discussion which ends in an action scenario pitting Marvel against DC. Three actresses playing Jean Grey, Wonder Woman and Scarlet Witch. Maria Ozawa (the girl with the long brown hair in the comic shop) is stunningly hot.

That should be enough to whet your whistle. I asked Jeff if he was thinking about doing any homegrown Filipina characters, and he said he is thinking of doing a Wonder Woman vs Darna video. That actually might be a *first* (I can't think of anyone who's done that before) and this Forum would definitely welcome that.

Check out his stuff and see what you like.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you! :)

I started with Miss Bruce Lee. She is really beautiful and talented.