Batgirl - Savage Lessons

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Leodragon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Barbara Gordon sat in the restaurant booth, silent and stony faced. 

Across from her sat Selina Kyle, dressed in tight jeans and a tight fitting white t-shirt rather than her equally tight-fitting Catwoman costume.  She looked up from her phone at Barbara, an apologetic look on her face. 

“He was never coming, was he?” Barbara asked between gritted teeth. “For fuck’s sake!”  

Barbara made a move to get up and leave, but Selina leaned across and placed her hand on the younger woman’s. 

“Babs, wait”. 

“It’s Barbara to you,” the redhead spat, before pausing and gathering her thoughts. “Look, I get that you and Bruce are trying to make this work. He tells me every day that you’ve turned a new leaf. That you’re on our side now.” 

She held Selina’s unruffled gaze, her eyes still blazing. 

“But I don’t buy it, I just don’t. Cats don’t change their spots. Ever since I was a teenager I’ve chased you across Gotham and back again. I’ve watched you steal and cheat and lie your way through life and I don’t want to watch while you do that to Bruce.”

A small smile crept across Selina’s face.  “This is really all about the Cleopatra exhibition, isn’t it?”, she asked, the smile still lurking at the corners of her mouth. 

Barbara flushed beet red. 

“Don’t be absurd!” She cried, a little too loudly.  Immediately she recalled the night in question. She had shadowed the Cat all evening as she worked the room and drank champagne. She had  followed her to the bathroom, expecting to find her conspiring with accomplices or picking up a stash of tools, only to be ambushed the moment she walked through the door. 

Barbara lowered her voice. “You tied me up, Selina! You spanked me, for god's sake, like a naughty child!”

Selina let out a throaty chuckle. 

“You were cramping my style darling! And those jewels are now back home in the national museum in Cairo, where they belong.”   

She winked at the flushed heroine. “Don’t you worry, Barbara, that remains our little secret. Look, we’ve never been the best of friends. But I love Bruce, and you’re like a sister to him. For that reason alone I’m willing to give this a chance. Surely you can do the same? For Bruce.”

Barbara thought for a moment. “Fine” she said. “But no starters. And I need some bloody wine.”

----------
One hour and two bottles of wine later, the tension at the table had eased.  They had swapped stories of their closest shaves and greatest escapes, shared details of likes and dislikes and both women had reluctantly come to realise that they were more alike than they had dared to admit. 
As she poured another glass for each of them, Selina suddenly changed the subject. 

“You know what I don’t get about you do-gooders? You’re all so repressed and uptight.”  She said, returning the bottle to the ice bucket. 

“I mean, look at Wonder Woman. She literally has the body of a goddess and the stamina of a racehorse. But she struts around in her star-spangled chastity belt, hanging on the boy scout’s every word. And don’t get me started on his cousin, the blondie. She’s as naive as they come.” She adopted the high-pitched voice of a kid from the 1950s. “Aw Gee shucks, mister, that’s just real swell!”  

Despite herself, Barbara burst into a fit of giggles.  Once she regained composure, she spoke up.  “I’m not sure that’s fair, Selina. It takes a lot of willpower to always try to do what's right.”  

Selina looked at her seriously, as if deciding whether to push on. 

“I don’t think that’s it, Barbara. I think it’s fear. You’re scared of the darkness that's in all of us. You’re scared that if you explore that side of yourselves you’ll enjoy it too much. So you bottle it up and live repressed lives.  You won't allow yourselves to experience all that life has to offer.” 

The girls sat in silence for a while, sipping their wine.  Selina finally broke the silence, her voice still serious. 

“I honestly believe it’s more important than that.  You heroes sit in watchtowers and space bases and batcaves and pass judgement on the rest of us. But you know nothing about the grey areas, the rough and the smooth. I truly believe that you would all be better at your jobs if you sometimes dived into the darkness.”

Barbara remained silent, mulling Selina’s words over in her mind. 

Selina suddenly laughed out loud. “Look at me, miss buzzkill! Now, Barbara, what have you always wanted to know about Bruce and been too afraid to ask? And I mean, anything….”  She pointed to her crotch and mouthed the word “Massive”, her hands spread apart as if describing the size of a fish. 

“Selina!” Barbara cried, shocked, before falling into giggles again. 

------
Two bottles later, the women were ushered out by frustrated staff trying to close the restaurant for the night.  "That was way more fun than I’d expected", Barbara thought, her head dizzy with wine and her stomach sore from laughter.  They stopped on the sidewalk and Selina turned to face the redhead.

"Look", she said, "about what I said earlier. I may have overstepped my mark. But I stand by my words."

She fished around in her handbag before finding a card, which she handed to  Barbara. It was a plain white business card, with a picture of a black diamond on the front. Barbara turned it over and there was an address in downtown Gotham printed in simple black lettering. 

"Don’t ask questions", Selina told her. "If you’re curious, go. Tell them Pussy Galore sent you. If not, forget we ever had this discussion".

She suddenly put her hands on Barbara’s cheeks, leaned forward and gave the red-head a lingering kiss on the mouth. Barbara felt a tongue lightly brush her lips, before Selina broke away. 

"I’ve always wanted to do that", the raven-haired beauty said with a throaty chuckle. "And it was worth the wait".

She turned on her heels and disappeared into the night, leaving Barbara flustered on the sidewalk, a faint taste of cherry on her lips. She hailed a passing cab and headed home. 

------
Barbara lay in bed, tossing and turning. It had been a great evening, and the memory of cat woman’s kiss lingered in her mind. She could see what Bruce saw in Selina - she oozed smarts and sex appeal. 

But what really stuck in her mind, like gum on a shoe, were Selina’s comments about the superheroes. Did she really have a “dark side” that she was afraid to explore? Was she out of touch with Gotham’s underbelly?  She tended to rely on Bruce or her father to be kept informed, but was that enough?

She gave up trying to sleep and went to her bank of computers. She pulled out the card that Selina had given her and began to search.  The address proved to be a nondescript building in downtown Gotham, owned ultimately by a Cayman Island shell company.  She searched for the logo and countless combinations of the diamond logos.  She found literally no trace on the internet, which piqued her interest. 

Finally, exhausted, she shut the system down and padded back to bed. 

-------
Two days later, Barbara returned home after work and flopped down on the couch. She’d had a frustrating day, trying to extract information from sources about a shady drugs ring that had surfaced downtown. She thought back to Selina’s words, as had done many times since their dinner.  She wasn't afraid of anything goddamnit. 

She forced herself up off the couch and into her closet, choosing a brunette wig, tight jeans and a pretty white blouse.  She admired herself in the mirror for a moment, before pocketing the white card and heading out into the night. 

She found the address with some difficulty.  It was at the end of an obscure alley, off a small side street. At the end of the alley was a heavy metal door with a slider in it. She knocked gingerly and waited. There was a heavy sound as the panel slid open, a pair of dark eyes appraising her carefully.  She pulled out the card and cleared her throat, but a deep voice inside cut her off. “This place ain’t for you sweetheart. There’s an Irish pub two blocks up - try there.”  The panel slid closed, and remained closed despite her repeated knocks. 

She got home and rang Selina in a fury. "What the hell was that about?!" She raged down the phone. "I thought I had VIP access to your little club. That’s total bullshit.”

Selina waited for the girl to stop ranting before asking. “What were you wearing?”

"What!?" Barbara sputtered. "What the fuck has that got to do with it?"

"What were you wearing?" Selina repeated slowly.  Barbara sighed and described her outfit. She was dismayed to hear a chuckle down the line. 

“Oh honey,” Selina said, as if speaking to a child. “This is the Black Diamond, not a student pub.  Wear black. If it’s a skirt, the shorter the better. If it’s boots, the longer the better. Think high-class hooker.” 

She rang off, that throaty chuckle echoing in Barbara’s ears. 

-------
The following night, she knocked again on the heavy metal door.  She was dressed in a tight-fitting little black dress, with thigh high boots. She had chosen the blonde wig, and felt incredibly self-conscious.  After searching google images for “high class hooker” she had immediately phoned Helena Bertinelli, the Huntress, asking if she could raid her wardrobe. 

The panel slid open, and the same pair of brown eyes emerged in the half-light. After a moment’s appraisal, she heard the man whistle softly. 

"What can we do for you, sugar?"

Barbara cleared her throat and showed him the card. “Pussy Galore sent me” she said, trying to sound confident. 

She heard a mechanism clank and the heavy door swung open.  The owner of the eyes was a huge, muscular bouncer, his skin a dark ebony. He was a beautiful man by any measure. 

“Come on in, sweetheart. Any friend of Pussy's is a friend of ours.”

She walked in cautiously, the door closing heavily behind her.  She emerged from the darkness into large, 1930s-style music hall, filled with men in tuxedos and beautiful women dressed to the nines. Red velvet curtains hung from the walls and on one side was a long, elegant wooden bar.  On a stage in the centre of the room a beautiful girl was dancing erotically, her body moving snakelike and sensual to the slow beat of the music. 

Barbara made her way to the bar on the far side of the room and ordered a whisky sour from the young barman.  Again she could not help notice how beautiful this man was, tall and lean with the looks of a movie star.  She handed him some money, but he raised his hand to stop her.   “This is the black diamond ma’am, your money's no good here.”

She thanked him and leaned against the bar, turning to survey the room. She recognized a few of the faces, local politicians, policemen and lawyers she had seen in the system.

The music stopped and a ripple of applause echoed around the room, appreciating the sexy dancer who bowed demurely and left the stage.  The room went quiet, anticipating the next act. 

Barbara was amused to hear the unmistakable tune of the Pink Panther echo around the hall, as a buxom brunette in a skintight leather costume and cat mask pranced theatrically up to the stage.  She mimed herself sneaking from one side of the stage to the other, turning to wink at the audience, who whistled and cheered.

Suddenly, the music stopped and the "catwoman" made a faux-shocked "Home Alone" gesture. Barbara watched with growing horror as another woman made her way onto the stage, this one wearing a purple catsuit with a crude bat symbol stitched on the front. She wore a bright red wig and was strikingly beautiful.  

The two women began an exaggerated cat-and-mouse (cat-and-bat?) chase around the stage, their ample assets bouncing as they ran. Finally the cat woman stopped and picked up a whip that had been placed on the floor. She gave the crowd a knowing pantomime “shushing” sign and mimed hiding from the Bat.  As the batgirl came past her she leapt out and wrapped her in the whip, the batgirl pretending to struggle as she was captured and brought to her knees. 

This was starting to look mightily familiar to Barbara.  Sure enough, the cat woman turned the redhead over and began spanking her. The batgirl began to shriek and plead, and the hall erupted in cheers and laughter. 

Barbara turned back to her drink, her cheeks flushed. "That bitch!", she thought. 

“Is the show not to your liking, my dear?”  She had not noticed the tall man standing next to her at the bar. She did not look away from the stage as she responded. 

"Not really my kind of thing. A bit far-fetched, though they seem to be lapping it up."

She gestured to the crowd, loudly cheering and appreciating the show. 

The man pointed to the doorway. "The real world is out there, my dear. People come here to escape and unwind.  You look like you might need to unwind, if you don’t mind me saying." 

She turned to look at him, intrigued, and her voice caught in her throat as she recognised the tall figure. Before her stood the immortal Vandal Savage. 

---------
Vandal's looks had a reputation that did not do him justice in real life.

She remembered a drunken night with the Huntress and the Canary during which they had discussed their guilty crushes. "I love Ollie". Dinah had said, "but if Vandal Savage ever looked at me twice I would be naked and in his bed, no questions asked". 

The girls had fallen about laughing, but Barbara now understood Dinah’s point of view. He was obviously muscular below his tailored suit, his features strong and he smelled faintly rich sandalwood. 

"Where are my manners?", he said, offering her his hand. "I am Vandal Savage. And you are?"

"Lexi". she said quickly. "Lexi Sayle".  She put her hand in his, and he brought it up to his lips for a kiss, holding onto her a second longer than might be considered polie. 

"I’ve not seen you here before", he said. "Bruno tells me that you’re a friend of Pussy Galore?" 

"I am", she said, trying to keep her voice steady as her heart raced. 

"Well then, Lexi, why don’t you come with me?  A friend of Pussy's does not need to mingle with the riffraff". 

He took her hand and led her along the bar and through a set of the red curtains.  As they walked, Barbara noticed envious glances from many of the women, and indeed from some of the men. 

They ascended the carpeted staircase to a mezzanine level with its own bar, and elegant leather couches scattered around the room.  A balcony afforded guests the opportunity to look down at the crowds below.  She noticed that there were several doors leading away from the room, all of them shut.  Her interest was piqued.

Barbara saw a group of beautiful young people laughing and drinking In a group in one corner. More models and actors, she supposed.  She also recognized more faces, including a former mayor and a pair of sitting judges engaged in conversation on one of the couches. She was shocked to see that one of the judges had a beautiful blonde sitting next to him, idly stroking his crotch through his suit trousers as he spoke. 

Vandal led her to the bar and ordered drinks for the both of them.  Once served, he turned to face her. 

“So, Ms Sayle. What brings you to the Black Diamond?

Barbara began to reel out a stock answer about her friend Pussy recommending it as a drinking hole, but Vandal silenced her with a raised hand. 

“No", he said, firmly. "I am asking why you came here. What are you seeking, Ms Sayle? What’s missing in your life that you came here to find.”  

Barbara was disarmed by his directness and found herself giving him an honest answer. 

“I worry that I’m too innocent, too naive. I think there’s a world out there that I've never experienced, and that lack of experience might be holding me back. Personally and professionally.”

Vandal appraised her carefully, before appearing to accept her answer. 

“Come with me, Ms Sayle.” He said, leading her by the hand.  

---------
Vandal led her silently across the room to the group of youngsters that she had seen on the way in.  The group fell silent as they approached. 

Vandal pointed to a striking young girl with short blonde hair.  “You. Come with me.”  The girl gave a coy smile and made her way out of the group.  “Your turn, Ms Sayle”  

She looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Choose. Take what you want. Decide not with your brain, but with your gut. With your loins if you must.”  

She turned back to the group and her eyes were caught by a beautiful young man with ruffled brown hair and bright blue eyes. His cheeks dimpled as he smiled at her, causing a small flutter in her stomach. She pointed at him nervously, and his smile broadened. He emerged from the crowd and Vandal led the four of them into one of the side doors. 

Inside, Barbara saw a dimly lit room with a low bed in the centre and a scattering of small leather-topped stools.  Vandal picked up one of the stools and placed it next to the bed, gesturing for Barbara to sit. He melted back, standing behind her against the wall. 

The two young people approached the bed and turned to face each other. The boy smiled and began to kiss the beautiful blonde, who responded passionately. He slipped his hands below her tight jersey and lifted it over her head before removing her skirt.  Now naked, she took her turn to undress him, kissing his lean torso as she lifted his tight t-shirt over his head.   They evaluated each other as they stood naked, both of their eyes blazing with lust.  

Barbara watched fascinated as the boy pushed the girl gently onto the bed and began to pleasure her with his tongue, apparently to delightful effect.  She began to feel stirring in her own loins, her body responding to the erotic show unfolding before her. 

The boy brought the girl to climax, and she rolled over and began sucking his erect penis. The scent of sex and arousal filled Barbara's nostrils, thrilling her. She was fascinated by the skill and enthusiasm that the girl displayed as she brought the boy to a climax of his own.  She continued to suck as he came, before swallowing and licking her lips.

The boy smiled at her, and quietly the couple lowered themselves onto the bed.  She was shocked to see that the boy, despite having ejaculated moments before, was already almost fully erect again.  They began making love, tenderly at first.  The boy knew what he was doing, Barbara realized, as the girl uttered soft moans of pleasure. The boy suddenly looked up and flashed Barbara a dimpled smile, his eyes not leaving hers as he quickened his thrusts.  Barbara's groin tightened, and she imagined the boy taking her instead. 

She had not heard Vandal move from the edge of the room to sit on a stool just behind hers. “It’s magnificent, is it not. The vitality  and perfection of youth .”

He kissed her neck gently, his soft breath causing her fine hairs to stand on end.  Barbara let out an involuntary sigh. 

On the bed, the girl now sat on all fours, facing Barbara. She shuffled forward and placed her hands on Barbara’s bare thighs, resting her head on the heroine's knees. The boy lined himself up behind her and thrust forward, his confident gaze again focused on Barbara. Behind her, Vandal Savage moved his hands around her waist and began to lightly stroke the nipples poking through her black dress. 

Barbara had never experienced anything as erotic and arousing in her young life, and she began to panic.  She leapt to her feet, flustered, and hurried out of the room. She needed to get out of there. 

She hurried down the stairs and across the ball room, running into the huge bouncer she had seen on the way in. He took her gently by the shoulders, and she shivered at even that contact. He looked at her intently, concern written across his face.  The bouncer looked up and she followed his gaze. Vandal stood on the balcony, staring silently down at her. He gave a small nod, and the bouncer turned and led her to the front door, saying nothing as she half-ran out into the dark night.

-----------
Barbara wondered whether she should call Selina to discuss her experience in the club, but decided against it.  She hated to admit it, but perhaps the Cat had been right. Barbara had been given a glimpse of another world, of another part of herself that she did not know existed, and it had scared her.

She spent the better part of a week trying to throw herself into work, busying herself as much as she could, but every night she returned home alone, where unwanted memories of her night at the Black Diamond came flooding back.  She could not get the image of the beautiful boy out of her mind.  But she also knew that she had to tread carefully. Vandal Savage was not someone to be taken lightly. His connection to the club had to be bad news, surely? And if she was indeed a superheroine, she should surely find out what was going on.

--------
She arrived at the heavy metal door exactly a week after her first visit, and this time the muscular bouncer let her in without comment. The club was as full as it had been on her last visit, and she surveyed the room warily. No sign of Vandal Savage. She ordered a drink at the bar and walked confidently towards the hidden entrance behind the curtains, at every step expecting to be stopped and questioned or worse, thrown out. But no one stopped her, and she made her way to the balcony room, her pulse quickening. 

She found that the balcony room was empty, except for the woman behind the bar.  She was inexplicably disappointed.  She had persuaded herself that she had hoped to find Vandal Savage, to find out exactly what his involvement was with this place, but deep down she knew that she had also been hoping to find the boy with the beautiful smile.

She sighed and slumped in a chair, deciding to finish her drink before heading home.

She started as she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She turned to see the boy looking down at her, a small smile on her lips.She looked up at the bar, but the woman had gone. They were alone.

The boy put out his hand for her to take, not saying a word. She found herself getting up from the chair and being led into the same side room as before.

He closed the door and eyed her up and down with undisguised lust. She turned away, embarrassed, and felt him reach down to lift up her dress. He raised it slowly upwards, and she lifted her arms compliantly to allow him to take it off her completely. He unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, before kneeling down and removing her thin black lace underwear.  

As he did so he kissed her rear appreciatively and traced his fingers on the inside of her thigh. 

Her heart hammered as she stood with her arms crossed in front of her.

He rose to his feet and began gently kissing her neck, taking her arms and lowering them to her sides. He felt her tight breasts, teasing each stiff nipple before pulling away. He turned her so that she was facing him, and she looked into his beautiful eyes. She was filled with longing for this man, and she stepped forward to kiss him. They fell to the bed, not breaking the kiss.

-----
Barbara lay on the bed, spent. Her breathing had finally calmed, and she turned to look at the man. He lay on his side, admiring her, idly tracing his fingers over her naked body.  She had been right about his skills, she had to admit. He had pleasured her almost without pause for the past hour, tenderly and skillfully guiding her body to orgasm.  It had been heaven, but now she needed information.

She turned to face him and started to speak. "Do you know the man I was with last week?" she began, but he put a finger to her lips, shushing her.

He leaned in and kissed her gently, before rising from the bed without a word and leaving the room. Barbara lay on the bed in confusion, before getting dressed and making her way into the balcony room.  It was again empty, but she saw the beautiful bouncer making his way up the stairs. 

He waited for her and escorted her down the stairs and towards the entrance without a word. As she went through the door she felt a strong hand against her butt, giving it a firm squeeze. 

"Hey!" she cried, turning as the heavy door swung closed. She heard a low chuckle fading behind the door.

--------
The following night she wore an outfit of her own choosing. A short plaid skirt and a tight white vest top that showed off her hard earned figure. She had spent more than she had expected to, but she couldn't keep asking to borrow Helena's clothes without arousing suspicion.

She knocked on the door, and as it swung open she saw the bouncer standing before her, tall and imposing in his signature black t-shirt.

"Hey" she said, punching him playfully on the arm. "You can't just touch up any woman who walks through here."

His expression did not change as he gazed down at her, as if contemplating how to respond. Suddenly, he took her hand and led her down a short corridor that she had not previously noticed. He opened a door that led into a simply furnished bedroom. At one end she saw an exercise bench and a scattered collection of heavy weights.  He closed the door behind her and turned to face her.  She wondered if she had gone too far.

He backed her up against the door and began to kiss her, passionately. Barbara froze, shocked before softening and returning the hungry kiss.  He bent down and put his hands under her skirt, roughly tearing off her underwear.  He undid his trousers and dropped them and his boxer shorts to the ground, revealing a thick, hard cock.  Barbara was shocked at the size of it, but did not have time to think as he lifted her by the legs and held her against the door.  He guided his cock into her, causing her to gasp as it filled her inch by inch. He kissed her again and began to fuck her, their bodies thumping against the door with every thrust.

He brought her to orgasm against the door and lowered her to the bed, fucking her again. She marveled at how different he was to the tender boy from the night before, so much more aggressive and domineering. She had thought she would find this alpha-male bullshit off-putting, but her body responded to it without question.   

Bruno did not linger after sex, rising from the bed and dressing as she watched. 

"You're going to have to give me a minute", she breathed, recovering on the bed. He nodded, and went back to his post at the door.  After he left the room she rose and dressed, before carefully searching the room.  Bruno clearly lived a spartan existence as she found no clues about the Diamond Club and its patrons.  Disappointed, she slipped back up the corridor and out into the night, Bruno watching her hungrily as she passed.

-------
She returned again two nights later. As she walked in, Bruno stood and smiled. He took her hand and began to lead her down the corridor to his quarters. She stopped and he turned, a quizzical look on his face. "Not tonight", she said. "I'm here for someone else."

He let out a small growl and tightened his grip on her hand.  "Come", he said simply and pulled her towards him.

Barbara reacted swiftly and decisively. She stopped resisting and instead went with the force of his pull, simultaneously twisting his arm as it moved towards him.  He found himself completely immobilised, his arm behind his back, and he fell to his knees with a grunt. 
"I said no, big guy. Not tonight. You're a good fuck, but I'm here on other business. Got it?"

He nodded quickly, sweat beading his face.  She held him down for a moment more, then released him and walked away, heading for the club.

This time she didn't linger downstairs and made directly for the balcony room. It was fuller this time, and she saw the group of youngsters across the room. The boy noticed her arrival and broke away, intercepting her as she made towards the bar.  His amused eyes appraised her and he leaned forward to kiss her. She put her hands on her chest, stopping him, their faces inches apart.

"What's your name, handsome?" she asked. 

The boy looked confused, "It's Tyler, ma'am.". 

She held his gaze. "Well, Tyler, you are a lovely young man and I admire what you can do with that wonderful body of yours. But I'm not here for you tonight, so I suggest you head back to your friends. Maybe focus on that lovely little blonde over there, she keeps looking in this direction."

The boy looked disappointed as he sloped away from her and rejoined his friends, the blonde beaming at his return.

Barbara finally got to the bar and ordered a drink from the lovely barmaid that had disappeared a few nights earlier.

She was formulating questions in her mind, eyeing the room to identify potential sources of information.  Her eyes caught a flash of movement as one of the doors at the far end of the room opened and Vandal Savage emerged, shirtless. He stood in the doorway and stared across at her, before beckoning her with his hand. She picked up her drink and duly obeyed.

--------
Inside the room she saw four leather armchairs and a huge bed. He gestured for her to sit, before taking a seat opposite her. He took a sip of his own drink, before breaking the silence.

"Welcome back, Ms Sayle. Or should I call you Ms Gordon?"

Her eyes flew open in surprise, and she eyed the door, planning her escape.

He laughed softly.  "Don't worry, Batgirl. I recognised you on the very first night. I have been around long enough to see through disguises, even those as skillfully executed as yours."

She found her voice. "So what is this then? You visit this sex den to prey on vulnerable women?"

The amused look vanished from his face. He held her gaze in the silence.

"I have been alive for thousands of years, Barbara. Trust me when I tell you that a person tires after all that time. So many things and experiences lose their appeal - fine dining, wines, gold, all the trinkets of man." 

"So I opened this place.  On the surface, this club is about power. I have video after video of powerful men behaving badly, and it affords me space to move and operate. But even power itself loses meaning after a long enough time."

He took a sip of his drink and leaned forward.  "No, the true purpose of this club, Barbara, is to provide me with the one thing that I have yet to tire of.  The opportunity to watch humans grow, to open their eyes to worlds and pleasures that they did not know existed.  I never tire of watching someone shed an old skin and emerge as something new. To put them to the test and watch them discover reservoirs of power that they never dreamed were within them."

She shuddered. "A test? So this is all some sick game?"

"Oh no, Batgirl, this is no game. Take you, for example. On that very first night you sat and watched as two beautiful young people made love before your very eyes, and you trembled like a frightened kitten. But you gathered yourself and returned to face your fears, claiming that pleasure for your own."

"Your next challenge was Bruno, a man who embodies male power and dominance. I know that you consciously decided to let him have his way with you so that you could achieve your goals. You could have stopped him at any time, as he discovered tonight."

"And you watch it all, like some kind of immortal, omnipotent pervert?", she asked disdainfully.

"I told you, Barbara. When you have lived as long as I, human metamorphosis is one of life's few pleasures.  Besides, when I saw you here on that first night my curiosity was aroused. So I spoke to our mutual friend, the Cat, to understand why she would send you here. She insisted that we let you continue on this journey."

"You spoke to Selina?" Batgirl knew that she didn't yet have the full picture.

"Of course he did, darling", came a honeyed voice from the door.  Barbara turned to see Selina in the doorway, radiant in a flowing white dress.  Vandal rose as she entered and greeted her with a kiss.  They sat down together, Selina perched next to him with her arm draped around his broad shoulders. 

"Mr Savage and I go back a way," she started, her eyes twinkling. "We were wary of each other at first, as you can imagine, but over time we came to understand one another.  Vandal occasionally needed my services, and in return he taught me some of the lessons he has learned over millennia." She smiled at him.

"And one of the most powerful lessons that I learned, Barbara, was the power of sex and sexuality. Do you think my outfits are skin-tight and revealing because I have a high regard for myself?  Trust me, I feel the unwanted male gaze wherever I go. But I continue to dress like that because I learned about the power of sex from Vandal. Dressing like that opens doors, seduces guards and policemen, buys me time and space and freedom. Every man pauses when they should act when facing a half-naked sex pot, sadly."

She leaned forward. "Except for one, of course. Bruce was the one man I could never sway, and it's one of the things I love most about him.  He looked past all of it, and saw me for who I am." 

Vandal spoke up.

"It's the same for me. I should by now have earned the right to let myself go, become fat and lazy, yet I work hard to look as I do. You may consider that arrogant, but I know my power and virility. I have achieved so much over the centuries by being desirable, seducing empresses and queens, not to mention the wives and mistresses of powerful men. Even you superheroines are not always immune to my charms.", he added cryptically. 

Barbara found herself wondering how many heroines this man had seduced over the years. 

"What does this have to do with me?" Barbara wondered aloud. "Are you two telling me that I need to flash my tits to get ahead? That's absurd."

Selina shook her head.  "You misunderstand, Barbara. This isn't about flashing your tits. If it were, Power Girl would have the market cornered.  But does she?"

Barbara was forced to concede that despite the overt display of her ample bosom, Power Girl was little more than a subject of ridicule behind her back.

Selina pressed on. "This is about sexual power, Barbara. It's about finding and exploring and mastering your sexuality, developing an unshakeable belief in your inner power. Think about it. Why didn't you seek immediate revenge after the Cleopatra debacle?  Why didn't you come for me and tear me to pieces?"

Barbara stared at the floor, the eyes of her companions upon her.  After a time, she spoke in little more than a whisper. 

"Because a part of me enjoyed it."  It felt liberating to admit a secret that she had pushed down inside her for so long. 

"Exactly," said Selina, her voice kind rather than triumphant. "I exerted a power that I knew you would respond to. It would make you think twice before you crossed me again. And I did it without torture or killing or threats, without inviting the wrath of the Batman or the Justice League."

Barbara was forced to concede that Selina was right. Her method had achieved its aims perfectly.  She looked up.

"What's the next step? What do I need to learn?"

Selina rose from the chair and gestured to Vandal, who sat impassively in his chair, his hands clasped together.

"You need to open your mind and body, Barbara. You need to be willing to learn from a man who has done this for centuries. You've passed the preliminary trials with flying colours. You've proven that you have the strength to push your boundaries without losing yourself.  Now have the courage to go even further."

She noticed Barbrara's concerned expression. 

"You can trust Vandal, Barbara. This is what he still lives for. And if you don't yet trust him then trust me."

Batgirl looked from Selina to Vandal and back again, her mind conflicted.  Finally, she spoke, her voice filled with resolve.  "Okay", she said simply. "Let's do it."

--------
On that first night, Vandal had undressed her gently and led her to the bed.

They spent much of the night exploring each other's bodies, Vandal often guiding her wordlessly as she fumbled with her hands and tongue. He in turn explored her body expertly, and she was amazed at his ability to arouse and excite erogenous zones in all parts of her body.  She enjoyed multiple orgasms, and was delighted to finally elicit a powerful orgasm from him in turn, learning new ways to control her body and muscles to excite him. 

On the second night, she returned, entering the secret door that he had shown her that led directly to his chamber.  As the wig was no longer necessary, he admired her natural red hair and again they spent a long night of learning and exploration. She learned the power of teasing and edging, Vandal raising her levels of desire expertly before allowing her release, the intensity of the denied orgasm taking her by surprise.  He taught her to recognise his own signals, and she learnt to use her hands and mouth to keep him on edge before finally bringing him off.

She found a massage table in the room on the third night, Vandal waiting for her dressed only in a short white towel.  Time and contact had not dimmed her appreciation for his powerful physique.  She undressed and lay naked on the table as Vandal began to apply a strong-smelling oil to her body.  She picked up notes of eucalyptus and peppermint, and found that the oil tingled deliciously on her skin.  He explained that it was an ancient Sumerian blend, the recipe long since lost, but that it needed to be treated with respect. 

She soon learned why. 

As he kneaded the oil into her breasts and nipples her heart began to race. As he moved down to her inner thighs she began to squirm and felt a rising panic as she began to lose control of her body.  Vandal recognised her distress and lifted her gently from the table and onto the bed. He lay beneath her, wrapping her tightly in his arms as her body trembled. His cock was sheathed inside her, but he did not move, allowing her to extract pleasure as she needed,  stroking her hair and gently soothing her with his voice.  

When her arousal eventually subsided, he apologised to her.  "I have seen that oil drive people to death and madness. It is a torture that I hope to never see again. I needed you to learn that there are worse things than pain, Barbara. The human body can be turned against an untrained mind."

For the next three nights they returned again and again to the oil, and Vandal taught to control her body and mind to counter its powerful effects.  Finally, satisfied, he allowed her to use the oil on him.  His strength and control amazed her, but she finally brought him to a roaring orgasm, her hands skillfully massaging the oil into his painfully erect cock.                 

Vandal spent several long, tiring nights teaching her the lessons that he had learned studying the Kamasutra in ancient India, their bodies contorting into shapes that she had not previously imagined possible. She learned positions that allowed him to access her in ways that drew gasps of pleasure with every thrust, and others that allowed her to control his pleasure at will.  

She was also introduced to ancient Chinese techniques of finding and exploiting pressure points, Vandal using his fingers and needles to arouse and open her body. At one stage he expertly stimulated her body with needles, bringing her to a state of almost painful arousal. He watched her writhe on her knees before him, before showing her a single small needle. With a smile he swiftly inserted the needle into a spot a few inches above her clitoris, and Barbara's body unwound with the force of a breaking dam. She ejaculated forcefully, flooding the towel-lined table with her cum.

---------
Three weeks into her lessons, he asked her to arrive one evening dressed in her Batgirl outfit. She had been reluctant, but finally gave in to his gentle insistence.  She arrived to find that the chamber had been redecorated - against one wall a rack had been assembled, adorned with manacles and fastening points, and the bed had been modified with similar restraints.  

"It's time that you learn about power, Batgirl." Vandal had explained. "It's likely that at some point you will dominate or be dominated. You need to learn the power of control, in both cases."

She had reluctantly agreed to let him tie her up and blindfold her, before teasing and arousing her body with his hands, cock and a variety of tools. At one point, close to orgasm, he had ceased her pleasure and spanked her tight bottom, drawing a yelp from the indignant heroine. She began to protest but was gagged, and he continued to alternately torment her with pleasure and pain. She felt equally humiliated and aroused. 

"Give in to your master, Batgirl" he whispered in her ear. "Let yourself go."  

"Master?" she thought, indignantly. "No man is my master." 

But the torment continued and she fought against the pleasure flooding her senses.

Finally, her willpower eroding, she realised the lesson that he was trying to teach her.  She relaxed and let him control her body, the spanking bringing her to a satisfying orgasm.  He made her beg her master for the next one, and she felt an inexplicable thrill as he granted her wish. 

For the next few hours she willingly submitted to his total authority, at one stage allowing him to fit her with a choke collar and leash, controlling her ability to draw breath during sex. The oxygen-deprived orgasm was one of the most satisfying that she could remember. 

They lay quietly on the bed afterwards, her black superheroine costume discarded on the floor. She lay against his chest, listening to the sound of his deep breathing.  "That was about trust, wasn't it?", she asked quietly. 

He looked at her and nodded, impressed with her insight. "If I've learned one thing in this long lifetime, Barbara, it's that it can't be lived alone. But everyone seems to decide from a very young age that people shouldn't be trusted, so they build walls inside themselves. Even your much vaunted super-teams don't know the power of unconditional trust - why else would Batman keep a supply of kryptonite on hand?"

They lay in thoughtful silence. 

"Bondage gives a safe opportunity to put your very life in the hands of someone else. You allow them to decide whether you can even breathe. It is liberating to let go of all control, to place that total trust in another human being.  It's not about weakness or submission, despite what every fan forum would have you believe."   

--------
On the following night the tables were turned, and she was given an opportunity of her own to torment and dominate the powerful villain. He had reassured her that time had given him a high tolerance and a strong liking for pain, and she had obliged. She learned to balance strikes of the whip with rewards of pleasure, proving a fast learner in the role of dominant mistress.

Batgirl realised as the evening wore on that absolute power gave her a stark choice between loving authority and cruelty, and she was shocked at how often she had to restrain herself from taking the torment too far, relishing every blow of the whip or twist of the flesh.  She gained new insights into the minds of the powerful heroes and villains that she had known, how they had to constantly fight to restrain their natural dominance over the general population. 

Still, she thought, Vandal could handle some cruelty, and she smiled as she teased his erect cock mercilessly, the Sumerian oil mixing with her saliva and his pre-cum as it dripped to the floor. 

They enjoyed one last night together, passionately making love in his candle-lit chamber. After weeks of training their bodies moved with the fluidity and grace of dancers, wordlessly taking the lead before relenting and allowing the other to dictate their pleasure.  Afterwards, both glowing in the aftermath of their lovemaking, she lay against his shoulder.

"It's done, isn't it?" she murmured softly.  He looked at her tenderly and nodded. She let out a sigh.

"I will be away for some time, Barbara. I have enjoyed our time together more than I ever thought possible." 

He slid his hand slowly and appreciatively across her sleek legs, taut stomach and firm breasts. 

"I have been with many women, as you can imagine. But it has been centuries since I have met someone who could excite and arouse me as you have, my dear.  You have been both student and master. I shall miss our nights together."

They kissed, tenderly, before Barbara drifted into a deep sleep. He was gone when she awoke.

--------------
Six months later, Barbara Gordon walked into a Gotham diner, her stomach rumbling. 

Heads turned as she walked in, her short summer dress showing off her cleavage and long, lean legs. She smiled to herself as she saw at least two men getting a slap on the arm from disgruntled wives.

Looking for an empty booth, she spotted a group of Teen Titans sitting together and made her way to their table to say hello.

Nightwing greeted her tersely. "Barbara, can we have a word in private?"

She smiled and sat down next to him.  "Let's talk here.  I'm sure anything you have to say can be discussed with the team."

He cleared his throat. "Well, if you insist. It's just that a few of us have noticed that you've... er... changed recently.  Your outfits, for one."  He glanced quickly at her chest.

"You should also know that there are rumours, Batgirl, about you and more than one of the heroes." He lowered his voice. "There's even one about you and Dinah and Ollie, for christ sakes!  I don't know what's going on with you, but if you need any help then....." 

Barbara cut him off, raising her hand.  She spoke in a cool, controlled manner.

"I'm going to stop you right there, Dick.  Tell me, in all these years, how many times have you offered to 'help' Roy and Hal when rumours of their sexual exploits have done the rounds, hm?"

Dick began to stammer a response, but Barbara ignored him and pressed on.

"I'm guessing never, not once.  And do you know why?  Because they're men, and men who sleep around are rogues, but women who do the same are sluts.  And I've had just about enough of it Dick. I won't take snide insinuations and psychological assessments from you, or anyone else for that matter. What the fuck would you know about a woman's mind and body?"

She looked around the table, evaluating them one by one.  At the other end of the table she saw Starfire, tall, elegant and radiating sexuality.

"Look at Starfire over there, Dick. Now there's a woman who loves her body, and I can see why", she said, eyeing up the alien woman's voluptuous curves.  "She arrives here on earth and she enjoys consensual sex whenever she can, liberated and happy. But that won't do for you and your kind, would it Dick?  You tell her that it's wrong, that she's an alien who doesn't understand the ways of this world, that she's letting the team down.  So she keeps it all inside, everyone now a little less happy, except for you and the good old boys."

Barbara looked over at Starfire. "Fuck them Starfire, that's what I say. Do what you enjoy. Don't let anyone try to belittle you for enjoying that beautiful body."  Starfire blushed, turning away to hide her smile.

"And let's look at Miss Donna Troy over there," Barbara continued, nodding her head at Wonder Girl. "She grew up in the shadow of the Superheroine Prime, Wonder Woman herself.  So she's spent her whole life modelling Diana's every behavior. But I'm guessing that she's never been told about teenage life on Themyscira. That Amazons are fully aware about how women's bodies mature and ripen, of the tools and trysts that allow all Amazons to develop into strong, confident women."

Donna looked down at her lap, silent.

"I thought so, honey", Barbara continued. "So you see, Dick, you admire Donna as a paragon of womanly virtue.  I see a passionate girl who's never been given a chance to blossom into a woman. So if you truly want to be a good leader, why don't you take that beautiful thing out dancing, get her drunk, have some fun. You never know, it might be that Donna feels the same way you do, that all she wants to do is tear your clothes off and lick your naked body from head to toe."

"Barbara!", Dick and Donna said in unison. Barbara noted with satisfaction that they were both blushing and unable to make eye contact with each other.

Barbara turned her attention to Raven.  "You, on the other hand, I have no worries about. I reckon you have kinks that would make the Catwoman herself blush. There are probably tentacled creatures and demons with magical cocks in realms we've never heard of, all waiting for your return."

Raven winked at her and Barbara smiled broadly.  She turned back to Dick Grayson.

"Great talking with you, Dick. I expect that's the last time we need to have this little chat?"

He nodded quickly. Under the table, she released her grip on his cock and balls, and he let out a sigh of relief.

He got up and as she walked away she heard Starfire's quiet voice, filled with admiration and awe.  "Now that's a woman!"  

"I am now, honey", she thought to herself as she strode out into the bright sunshine. "I am now."
Noah07
Neophyte
Neophyte

Many thanks for sharing. The story is a bit long, but I enjoyed reading it immensely. The texts are well thought out and there are some great plots. I encourage you to continue.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
See my website here : Hentai4Porn
Last edited by Noah07 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Leodragon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated.

I'm obviously not a writer, and need to learn to edit rather than just vomiting words out and then posting.

I have a Huntress story that I'll post next, and will do it in chapter form.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

great story, can't wait for the next chapter