DOLPHIN WOMAN - Sleepy Seas #5

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Topless..and lying flat on her back with her muscular copper toned arms and long muscular copper toned legs fully outstretched...the beauteous Costa Rican Superheroine by the name of DOLPHIN WOMAN...was on a course for defeat once again...her brief bid for freedom cruelly anticipated and dealt with by her new and cunning adversary..the fugitive businesswoman named DIANNA ROSE.

"UUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DOLPHIN NIPPLES...MY BROAD DOLPHIN AREOLAS...HAAAAAAARD...MY BIG DOLPHIN CUNT...WET...EXCITED...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HORNY...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUH" complained Dolphin Woman the twitching of the sexy toes of her erotic bare copper toned her sole form of defiance.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com
DWN05Cover.jpg
DWN05Cover.jpg (160.56 KiB) Viewed 287 times
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I know it's campy and not the most inspired stories, but i do have a soft spot for BC's stories.

There's something to be said for predictable, when you sit down to read them you know what you're getting.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Kitten wrote:
1 year ago
I know it's campy and not the most inspired stories, but i do have a soft spot for BC's stories.

There's something to be said for predictable, when you sit down to read them you know what you're getting.
Busty Amazons is the bread and butter of superheroine stories and busty amazons with sexual weaknesses are the bread and butter of SHIP stories. Some times the classics just work.