Tales of Silver Valkyrie - Vol. 1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
MaiNotTheMonth
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi!

Just a preface, although I have been lurking here for a while, this is the first story I'll have ever written, so constructive feedback on quite literally any aspect would be very welcome! I also don't really know how to format on this site just yet, + I'm writing this on a phone + english isn't my first language so please bear with me.

If this gets some attention I'll most definitely consider writing more, but I can't promise that they'll come at quick, regular intervals since I'm on holiday right now (bored on a train), and I'm usually pretty busy when off holiday.

Anyway I'm pretty much basing this first character off me and some of my own interests which I'm hoping are shared by at least some of you xd. I do hope this is a suitable place to post this. Again, if there's anything that you guys think could do with some improvement please don't hesitate to let me know, thanks all! <3

I will be doing a little bit of world building at the very start since I prefer stories with a more established world, I hope this is okay with everyone. I do anticipate this story to be at least pretty dark so you've been warned :p

Tales of Silver Valkyrie - Vol. 1.1

In the somewhat near future of 2061, humanity's population has finally eclipsed 10 billion. With various crises plaguing both the planet and its inhabitants, the sprawling urban metropolises have largely become lawless neon-outlined steel prisons.

A contained nuclear war in 2037 between two regional powers also wreaked havoc on humanity as a whole, with the groundburst blasts showering the atmosphere in a blanket of radioactive particles, resulting in widespread crop failures and 0.1% of the population undergoing severe mutations. Only a fraction of this miniscule number can consider their mutation as an improvement, with the rest either reduced to a non-functional state or just dying.

With the fractured governments lacking the power, money or order to regulate, these so called empowered only exacerbated the lawlessness in the already mostly rogue urban areas, with a limited number of noble norms, vigilantes, heroes and heroines barely holding the tide against the onslaught of malice and chaos.

Even with hulking giants capable of toppling mountains and teleporters travelling faster than light, one empowered still somehow stands clearly above the rest.

Silver Valkyrie, a heroine that singlehandedly cleaned up and mostly restored order to the entire continent of Europe in less than a year. Basically winning the mutation jackpot, she is nigh indestructible, and capable of super strength, super speed, flight and perfectly enhanced reflexes. The plated titanium alloy, augmented by modern technology covering her vitals across the already impervious skin only serves to make her superpowered strikes hit all that much harder.

The silver wing tipped mask covering the top half of her face strikes fear into any type of criminal or villain that sees it, with only the most hardened of empowered having the nerve to not run on sight. With her previous opponents having seemingly exhausted all options to take her down, including the use of a tactical nuclear device, her reputation is very much deserved.

However, beneath the stoic, literally metallic exterior lies a young 20 year old, 179cm 58kg (≈5'11 128lbs) swedish woman with shoulder length silver hair as a result of the mutation. Even prior to the superpowered translation, the woman's alter ego, Anna Lindström remained incredibly fit, with a lean and toned figure. Although she wasn't blessed with ridiculous curves, not even after the mutation, her figure still drew the attention of almost everyone around her. Despite the constant stares and attempts at seduction, Anna has always been taught by her parents to ignore them, and instead focus on her education.

Tonight, working in conjunction with what remains of the local government, Anna is floating serenely in the dark clouds hanging over the ruins of an old factoty in Thebezia. Even with the moon light glinting off her reflective armour, she is far too high up to be seen by anyone on the ground with norm perception. In contrast to the calmness high up in the sky, the ground is bustling with activity, with a tip off alerting the criminals that The Silver Valkyrie might crack down soon.

An enormously large empowered, tanned and at least 6'6 300lbs stands in the centre of the activity, aptly named 'wrecking ball', grunts out orders to the legions of goons swarming around him to seal off the merchandise before evacuation.

Little do they know, that she's already here Anna thought to herself as she stared down on the panicking goons with a small smile before swooping down several times the speed of sound, the shock wave of her flight instantly parting the clouds and allowing the moon to glean down across the factory like a guardhouse beacon.

Barely a millisecond before the norm thugs can even react to the sonic boom, the Silver Valkyrie crashes down through the roof of the dilapidated building in a dramatic hero pose. Before the dust clears to reveal the heroine, she springs into action, knocking out half of the goons within 5 seconds as most of the others turn to run away at the sight of the silver flash zipping around the room and freeing so many from the realm of consciousness.

She pauses in front of 'Wrecking Ball' with a small whoosh, her arms already crossed over her chest while a confident smile beams across her face. "Sorry I had to break up this party, it looked like you were having so much fun." Anna teases with a chuckle. Her far larger counterpart, enraged at his entire operation dissolving in front of his eyes immediately swings a fist almost the size of her head towards the exposed bottom half of the heroine's face impossibly quick for his size.

A handful of the remaining henchmen looked on in shock as the Silver Valkyrie seemed to lazily catch the enormous fist, before returning with a light punch of her own towards the supervillain's chest sending him flying back with a stack of crates cushioning his fall.

The lumbering mass of a man groaned in pain and forced himself back up onto his two feet, glaring daggers at the beaming heroine the entire while. He saw one of his larger henchmen slowly creeping through the wreckage of crates and fallen men, while the boss made of a louder show of grunting in an attempt to mask his underling's footsteps.

"Do you mind just sticking around while the rest of the authorities catch up? Or do I need to whack some more sense into you?" Silver Valkyrie asked, still grinning as she entered into a mock fighting stance with her attention fixed on the enormous man towering over her.

Wrecking ball's beady eyes scanned over the heroine with a hateful glint, particularly focusing on her exposed thighs, belly and neck, with the gaze making the heroine scowl uncomfortably, still not fully used to the multitudes of criminals who would ogle her even when facing certain defeat.

"How about yer just get on yer knees instead silver slut!" He yelled back through gritted teeth, making the heroine's eyes widen and a slight, imperceptible blush to creep into her cheeks. She paused for a second, as if stunned, with the empowered brute assuming it must be in shock at the vulgarity of his words.

This second was all the henchman needed to send a sloppy kick up between Silver Valkyrie's legs from behind. Even though the strike lacked finesse or strength compared to the two empowered individuals standing in front of him, it still hit its mark. Surprising both of the criminals, the heroine's mouth dropped open with a shocked gasp, as her knees buckled and pressed together, while her hands shot down to clasp her now burning womanhood.

The Silver Valkyrie felt an instinctive, shivering gasp break free from her gaping mouth as burning warmth flooded through her body.
What the hell is happening to me! This has never happened bef- "UNGHH!" her thoughts were interrupted as wrecking ball seized the opportunity drive a knee between her legs, bouncing her smaller, toned body up for a second from the sheer force of the blow,

"Grab her you idiot" Wrecking Ball snarled out. The henchman took a second to register the words from his superior before stepping forwards and wrenching the heroine's arms back in a full Nelson, leaving her even more exposed.

Panting heavily with her face flushed red, Silver Valkyrie tried to wrench herself free, twisting side to side but it felt like her powers were unresponsive, instead replaced by an odd warmth and pain she had never experienced ever since starting her career as a superheroine. What the hell is happening to me?!! she thought to herself.

"Looks like our little birdie has a weak puss!" Wrecking Ball snarled, before clamping a massive hand around the damsel's little neck, making her jaw drop even more from the sudden asphyxiation, before feeling several more knees drive themselves between her parted thighs.

"Ufff! Hngghhhh! Gahhh!" Each impact forced another slightly muffled cry of pain and another foreign feeling.. perhaps pleasure from her gaping mouth, making the normally invincible superheroine feel very small and weak in the grip of her captors. Through her blurred vision, she could see some of the other goons blearily getting back to their feet.

Even with her body feeling like it's burning up and betraying her, replacing her powers with lewd thoughts of submission, Silver Valkyrie still knew she was far more powerful than anyone here could ever be. She gritted her teeth and groaned in effort as she mustered her strength to swing her right elbow down to the side, striking so fast it looked like a blur into the now cracked ribs of the thug, sending him flying back.

The heroine moved to retaliate against wrecking ball but instead felt her toned, but far skinnier arms pinned to her side as the lumbering empowered brute encased her figure in a crushing bearhug. It normally wouldn't be a problem for Silver Valkyrie but his grip felt unbreakable in her addled state.

"Where do you think you're going little birdie?" Wrecking Ball snarled out as he applied even more pressure to the already debilitating hold and elicited a loud *CRACK* from the heroine's back, folding her body inwardly towards him and drawing a loud cry of pain from her lips, stopping her instinctive flailing and kicking while her head dangled backwards.

With her struggling temporarily pacified, the superpowered villain brought his arms inward to crush the heroine's back for good measure, folding her chest inwards and jutting it out even further.

Ungghhhh, what the hell is happening to me, I shouldn't be feeling so weak! I need to get out of this befor- wait! Silver Valkyrie's bleary thoughts were interrupted as her toned body was hoisted high above the Wrecking Ball's head, letting her arms and legs dangle down limply as weakened moans seeped from her wide open mouth. Her half lidded eyes tried to blink back open as she tried to process what's happening from the sudden shift in vertigo, before her slender semi exposed back was brought brutally down as the superthug dropped down on one knee and snapped Silver Valkyrie's in half with a backbreaker.

Pain erupted across the heroine's spine from an attack that normally wouldn't even make her wince as it was bent like a pretzel. A loud cry of pain, almost erotically exquisite to the ears of the villain, burst out from the Silver Valkyrie's maw from the impact.

Wrecking ball only kept up the pressure, unleashing a two pronged assault on the near broken, normally invincible superheroine as he wrapped a meaty left hand around her slender neck to hold her down and choke her simultaneously, while his right hand forced themselves between Silver Valkyrie's bare thighs and squeezed a finger inside her.

Although the heroine was still securely held down by the savage brute, her body seemed to jolt back to life from the sudden intrusion between her legs, with her juices rapidly coating the thugs finger. Even with the large hand squeezing around her windpipe, lewd moans still escaped the trapped heroine's throat as unwanted pleasure nearly overwhelmed her toned figure.

Ahhhh, gahhh! H-how is this having any effect on me! I can't handle this much longer!" Even with her mind seemingly still able to think somewhat coherently, to the silver haired heroine, it feels like her body is betraying her, with her traitorous buds poking through the top beneath the breastplate, along with the damsel's juices steadily dripping onto the floor beneath her.

"Looks like.. the little birdie.. has a sensitive cunt!" Wrecking Ball snarled out inbetween random bursts of strength in both hands, each forcing a loud cry from the folded body of the predator turned prey. With Anna's perilous.. but still undeniably pleasurable experience heating up, she feels what she suspects could be her first ever orgasm budding inside her, with each wave of warmth making her eyes roll up further and further inside her head. Simultaneously, as the pleasure floods the Silver Valkyrie's toned body, it feels like to her it's draining the strength out of her, making the normally invincible superheroine feel like putty in the hands of her newfound greatest enemy. Does she have any hope of escaping?

(Hi! I hope to anyone who read through all that enjoyed my first piece of writing. Please let me know if you liked or didn't like anything, pacing, wording, if I got tenses wrong, whether the heroine or villain should get more/less spotlight etc.)
Last edited by MaiNotTheMonth 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Do you plan for her to get unmasked maybe even have her boots and costume removed?
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh I have enjoyed it thus far! Please more soon?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Very enjoyable first chapter. The logic held up fine and the description was clean and clear. Keep up the good work.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
MaiNotTheMonth
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mikeunmaskem wrote:
1 year ago
Do you plan for her to get unmasked maybe even have her boots and costume removed?
I haven't really made a big overall plan yet (I probably should) but most likely yes :)
MaiNotTheMonth
Neophyte
Neophyte

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Very enjoyable first chapter. The logic held up fine and the description was clean and clear. Keep up the good work.
Thank you! I'll try to at least maintain the quality in this case :)
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thank you and please add more. This is a good story. I’m looking forward to more soon.
MaiNotTheMonth
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mikeunmaskem wrote:
1 year ago
Thank you and please add more. This is a good story. I’m looking forward to more soon.
I'll try my best but I can't promise quick updates, this took me like a week longer to write than I expected 😂

Anyone know how to delete drafts by the way?
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is awesome! Love the character so far and the world it is set is very interesting