Crocodile Woman - Toxic Terror #17

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Bobby and Barbara alighted from their jeep as they reached the end of a network of known trails into the swamp. "You sure about this Barbara? "asked Bobby as he looked around the dense marshland. "Yes. When I called Crocodile Woman to the lab to show her what I found on one of the infected wombats that she fought, I found traces of soil which could only come from the Melacca Swamp. This is the best place to dump toxic waste that ends up downstream and affects the animals that have been attacking people. Whoever captured her must have brought her here" replied Barbara.

Just then, the two teenagers felt vibrations coming from their shirt pockets. They reached in and pulled out the magi croc stones which their superheroine idol had given them. The stones were glowing. It was Barbara who first figured out what that meant. "The stones. Crocodile Woman is in trouble! The stones will lead us to her!" she cried as she observed tverhe intensity of her stone increased when she pointed it in a particular direction. "Wait for me!" Bobby yelled as he ran after Barbara.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com
CWTTN17Cover.jpg
CWTTN17Cover.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 184 times